Naruto Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Exploits of Missy Butterfly ❯ The New Dawn ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: The story line and my original characters belong to me. The characters Neji and Kakashi do not belong to me, but their owner Masashi Kishimoto. Also Miroku and Koga do not belong to me, but to Rumiko Takahashi.

Author's Notes: I don't have much to say besides one: I doubt Missy's husband will ever get a name, just because. And two: this was one of my earlier works, so sorry the writing style is really crappy.



Exploits of Missy Butterfly
#2: The New Dawn

The conversation between me and my husband:

ME: Hello?
HIM: Hey baby. Are you okay?
ME: Yes, there was just an emergency at work, that’s all. Nothing happened to me.
HIM: Well I’m glad, since you didn’t really say what kind of emergency.
ME: I didn’t mean to worry you honey. Now I’ll be back home in a couple of hours.
HIM: Okay baby, see you then. Bye.
ME: Bye.

I went back into the room and got in to the bed. Miroku was awake now. HIM: What happened? ME: Nothing just some crap for work. I didn’t mean to wake you. Now lets go back to sleep. HIM: Aww, really? ME: C’mon it’s 6 in the morning I’m tired now.

At 9, I had Miroku drop me off a block from my house just so I could walk home. I met my husband at the front door and we embraced. I love him more than any other person in the world because he’s always there for me. We had a romantic breakfast together that he surprised me with. Then me and him sat in the hot tub for a little over an hour. At first we were talking, then he was rubbing my feet (which led to other things) until 11 when he got ready for work, and then left.

Shortly after he left, I got a call on my cell phone. It was Neji again, asking to come over. I hate that he always wants to come to my house because he actually knows I have a husband and he always calls when he knows he’s not home. But on the other line was Koga, who wanted to take me ice skating. I hate ice skating, but he makes it fun so I decided to go with him and I told Neji I was busy.

Since my husband took the car, I took the bus to the city rink. I met Koga there and we had skated for a half hour until I got too tired and wanted to take a break. Me and him got hot cocoa and drank it while watching the skaters. Then we went back on the ice again and he held me close as we skated around the rink.

It was 3:26 when I got back home. I got another call on my cell phone at 4. It was Kakashi, wanting to take me out for a early dinner. Since my husband didn’t get home until 8, I agreed.

To Be Continued…

Review please, I love those!