Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 4 Kain's castle,Itachi and the truth about Envy ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4


Kain's castle,itachi and the truth about envy



Crista woke up and went by the water,the wind blowing against her face.Riku woke up and walked toward her."Anything wrong?"He asked as he looked at her."No"crista said.Train woke up and packed up his things.Crista turned around and saw him leaving."Train,where are you going?"Crista asked as she walked toward him."I'm going to find your memories"he said."Okay"crista said.He set his stuff down,grabbed crista's hand,and put something in it.Crista looked down and saw a necklace that had adament wing on it.He grabbed it and put it around her neck."Whenever you need me,i'll come rescue you"he whispered in her ear."Train"crista said.Crista embraced him and he embraced crista."Don't forget wherever you go,i'll always be with you"she whispered in his ear."I'll come and visit you,okay?"Train said as his embraced tightened."Okay"crista said.He picked up his stuff and left,he looked back and waved.Crista and riku waved back and train left."Let's go get kain"crista said.
"Right"he said.Crista and riku put on white cloaks that had white hoods on.Crista lurched forward and grabbed her head.Riku knelt down beside her."Are you okay?"He asked as he looked at her."It's nothing,just another memory"she said.They walked into kains castle and kain sat up."Who are you?!"kain said as he grabbed the soul reaver."Your enemy"crista said while she pulled out the tetsusaiga and held it toward kain.Kain and crista rushed toward each other.Their swords clashed,crista grunted as she tried to knock kain's sword out of his hand.Riku took off the cloak and held out his sword,but two solders grabbed him.Riku,stabbed one and fought the other.Kain knocked the tetsusaiga out of her hands,crista fell down,kain pulled back his sword,crista got back up."This is the end"kain said.Riku broke free and rushed toward crista.Kain lunged his sword at crista.Someone blocked kain's sword with a kunia blade.Crista's eyes widened as the man flashed in her head."Itachi!"crista said as he thrust kain's sword away,then punched him.Kain hit the wall,fell on the ground,and got up.Itachi turned toward crista and held out his hand."You can never do anything without me can you"he said as he smiled.Crista smiled back and grabbed his hand."Itachi"crista said."I know you forgot your past"he said."How'd you..."crista said,shocked."Train told me,i'll find it for you"he said.Kain charged at crista and itachi.Crista grabbed her sword,"watch out!"She said as she spun around and clashed with kains sword."How'd she block it?"Kain thought in shock.Crista smirked,then thrust the blade out of his hands.Crista suddenly dropped the tetsusaiga and grunted."Crista!"Itachi said as he got up.Crista's claws grew sharper,her ears disappeared,her eyes turned purple with black lines in the middle."Crista don't"Naruto yelled."What's happening to her?"Riku thought as he got up.
Itachi and naruto glared at each other.Kain got up and held his sword at crista."Crista"kain said."What's wrong kain,I thought you said you could kill me"she said."Crista"riku thought,his eyes were shaking."Crista"kain said,smiling."My names Envy"Envy said.Kain charged at Envy,envy grabbed a hairpin out of her hair and it transformed into a sword.Envy stabbed kain.Kain dropped to the floor,and pulled out the sword.Envy knelt down,her back towards kain."I'm in a class of my own"envy said.Envy stabbed kain in the heart and he turned to dust.Envy turned the sword back into a pin and dropped it.Envy turned back into crista,but she looked like envy.Crista raised her hand and looked at it."I can feel the blood rushing through my body,why do I feel this way?"Crista thought,then she looked away toward where kain was."I feel the need to kill more"she thought.Riku walked up to her."Crista?"Riku said as he walked toward her.Crista turned around."Don't come near me!"crista said as she looked at him.
"I can't say what i'm going to do next"she said.Naruto walked toward her,closer than itachi and riku.Crista looked at naruto then fainted.Naruto caught her,and knelt down with her still in his arms."She's remembering another part of her past"naruto thought.Crista was fighting sasuke,her eyes ered with black lines in the middle,a red chakra surrounding her,he was in the cliff looking at her,he pile drived her into the ground. Crista suddenly sprang up,sweating.Naruto and itachi knelt down beside her,riku was already there."I know how envy got in me"crista said."How?"Riku asked his face filled with worry.
"When she wished from the jewel in her demon form"naruto said."How do you know?"Riku and itachi asked as he looked at naruto."I was with her when it happened"naruto said.Itachi walked toward him,grabbed his collor and held him to his face,itachi's sharingan in his eyes"What happened to her"itachi growled"It was my fault,if I had never had brought her with me that would have never happened!"Naruto said as he shook his head.
Itachi let go of his jacket and naruto stood up angrily,his fists were shaking."It was my fault"naruto said as he put his head down.Crista got up,Riku stared at her."Naruto it wasn't your fault,I came with you"crista said as she embraced him.Naruto turned around."Crista"naruto thought as he embraced her.They parted and crista saw riku on a balcony."Well I have to go"naruto said."Why?"Crista asked as she looked at him."I have to see Hinata"naruto said."Okay"crista said.
Naruto was going to leave."Wait naruto"she said."Can I ask you something?"She asked as she walked toward him."What is it?"Naruto said as he looked at her."Do you know where train is?"Crista asked as she looked at him."Yeah,he's at a temple in curita"he said."Thanks naruto"she said.Naruto smiled at her,itachi and naruto left.crista turned toward riku.She walked up to him."What's wrong?"Crista asked as she looked at him."If I used the sacred jewel to become stronger,I'd have the strength to protect you"he said."Riku,you are strong"crista said."I'm weak,I can't protect you against demons,vampires,or something else"riku said as he turned away from her.
"You could train and go back to where you came from and get stronger there"crista said.Riku looked at crista,his blue eyes gleamed a little."Go back?"Riku wondered,looking at crista."Crista embraced him."Riku,you can train more and become stronger,I love you just the way you are and i'll go with you"she said."Crista"riku thought as he embraced her.After that,they went to keade's village.They ate dinner,and fell asleep.
Crista stood up and walked to the sacred tree,it was still night,the sun was coming up.She saw train on the ground,dead and she was wounded.A tear came from her eye."Train i'm sorry"she thought.The figures vanished and she went up to the tree.She touched a spot that had a hole in it."This is where it all began with victor,how train died,sasuke,itachi,and where our bonds were broken"she thought as a tear fell down her cheek.
"Are you okay crista?"Riku said.Crista turned around."Yes i'm alright"she said."Let's go"he said."Yeah"she said.