Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 31 Rukia returns and the mission ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 31

Rukia returns and the mission!

Crista was in the hospital,sasuke was by her bedside."Crista it's been four days since you fainted why won't you wake up?"Sasuke thought as he grabbed crista's hand.
Kakashi came through the door and went on the other side of crista."How is she?"Kakashi asked.Sasuke looked at kakashi,sadly,then looked at crista."Okay"he said.
They suddenly saw a black and red butterfly come through the window,a person landed on the floor,feet first.Sasuke and kakashi looked at her,eyes wide."How'd you,where did you come from?"Kakashi asked.
The girl had black hair,violet eyes and white skin.She had a shikigami outfit on,black shirt and pants,sanddles,and white socks.A sword at her left hip,she had her left hand on it.
She walked toward crista and smirked."So you can see me,normal people can't see me"she said.She glanced at crista."What's your name?"Sasuke asked."Rukia kuchki"rukia said,not looking up from crista.
Sasuke grew angry."What are you going to do to crista!"Sasuke asked angrily.Rukia didn't answer,her violet eyes on crista.Sasuke was going to punch her but rukia vanished.Sasuke's eyes widened as he gasped.
Sasuke went on the ground on his back,rukia was on his stomach,angrily looking at him.Sasuke and kakashi were amazed."She's fast,faster than sasuke and lee"kakashi thought.
Rukia was by crista again in a flash,sasuke stood up,."Crista,you shouldn't have pushed yourself you of all people know how strong envy is"rukia said.
Rukia put her hand on crista's forhead."Net of black and white, 22 bridges,66 peerless domains,footprints,distant thunder,crest of the mountains,volatile earth,enshroud by night,sea of clouds, blue light Bakudou number 77: Heavenly Rickshaw of the Silky Sky"rukia said.
A white light surrounded crista and she stirred.Rukia smilled,crista opened her eyes,sasuke and kakashi were smilling too.Sasuke pushed passed rukia,knocking on her butt.Sasuke grabbed crista's hands."Crista your awake"he said."Thanks to rukia"crista said.Sasuke smirked,then looked at rukia.
Kakashi was leaning against the window."That stupid person did nothing you did it by yourself,that girly girl is weak"sasuke said.Rukia's jaw tightened,her brows furrowed."A girly girl am I"she muttered under her breath.
Rukia got up and put her hand out to her right.Bakadou number 1:SAI!"Rukia said,as she swiped her hand to the left.Sasuke's arm's went behind his back.Crista giggled."Now your in for it sasuke"crista said.Kakashi opened his eyes."Way of Binding 99 Type 2: Bankin First Song Shiryuu!"Rukia said again.
Big straps of banages went around sasuke's upper and the lower half of his body."What the heck,what did you do to me!"Sasuke said,mad.Rukia smirked again,crista smilled."I binded you,and the only way for you to be released is for a soul reaper stronger than me to come and release you"rukia said.
Crista got out of bed,she was in her shikigami form.Crista walked up to sasuke and knelt down."Bakudou number 34:Sithe!"Crista said.The straps disappeared and sasuke stood up.Something suddenly beeped quickly.Sasuke and kakashi looked at rukia,she pulled out a cell phone and held it to her ear."Yes?"Rukia asked.
After a few moments rukia gasped."That's strong,okay understood"rukia said and hung up.She put it back in her robe than looked at crista."Crista we have new orders"rukia said.Crista opened her eyes,and looked at rukia."It's been a long time since I fought a hollow"crista said."Let's go"rukia said.Crista nodded then her and rukia jumped out the window.
Rukia and crista were jumping from building to building rukia leading the way."Where is it!"Crista hollared at rukia.Rukia glanced back at crista."About ten feet and closing"rukia answered.Sasuke and kakashi were following them,slowly."They are both too fast"sasuke thought.
Crista and rukia stopped suddenly and looked around."It's here"crista said.Rukia nodded and pulled out her zambato.Crista's zambato was at the right side of her hip.Sasuke and kakashi were behind them.Suddenly something flung rukia against a pole,breaking her arm and both legs."Rukia!!"Crista screamed as she rushed toward her.
Rukia clenche4d her teeth in pain,crista knelt down beside her."How could I have not sensed it coming,crista be careful the hollows strength almost equels a minos grande"rukia said.Crista nodded then did rukia's wound up.
Crista turned toward kakashi."Kakashi can you heal rukia's wound?"Crista asked."Yes"kakashi said.Kakashi walked toward rukia and started healing her wound.Sasuke looked at crista."Sasuke go by kakashi"crista said.Sasuke went by kakashi,and looked at crista.
The hollow revealed itself and went toward crista.Crista jumped up in the air.She focused her kidou in her palm,she placed both plams in front of her."Way of Destruction 32: Blue Fire!"Crista said.A blue fireball shot out of crista's palm.It hit the hollow and it disappeared.
Sasuke and kakashi's eyes were wide.Rukia's was too,she stood up."She didn't even need to use her zambato,she's as strong as my brother"rukia said.Crista went back in her human form and walked toward rukia."So rukia how is your brother anyway?"Crista asked,smirking."He's fine he has control over the soul society now"rukia said.
Crista smilled then healed rukia's body more."Renji still loves you too y'know"rukia said.Crista finished then looked at rukia."He still does"crista said.
Crista looked at rukia."Are you going back to the soul society now?"Crista asked."Yes,i'll say hi to renji for you"rukia said.Crista nodded then turned toward the center street.She opened the gate for the soul society,and rukia went in it.
When the gate closed crista faced sasuke and kakashi."Crista you're also a soul reaper?"Kakashi asked.Crista smilled at them."Yes I am a captian in the soul society,i'll go back when I want to"crista said.
They all walked home,sasuke and crista walked to her house."Crista can I become a soul reaper too?"Sasuke asked.Crista turned her head toward sasuke."You have to die first,then sign in,then go through these tests,then you can become one"crista said.She looked at the stars,sasuke looked at crista."I love you crista"sasuke said."I love you too sasuke"crista said.They went to her house then went to sleep.