Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 50 Sasuke found,his reason for leaving! ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 50

Sasuke found! His reason for leaving!


Crista and naruto had been searching for hours looking through doors.Crista opened a door and peered in,she muttered under her breath."Not here"she muttered.She closed it and continued searching,naruto was checking doors too.
Naruto and crista met up and continued running."Sasuke where are you?"Crista thought.Naruto was panting hard,they hadn't stopped for a half an hour."Sasuke"naruto thought.Crista ran faster,naruto did too."We've come this far"crista thought.
Naruto was thinking of sasuke,crista put her head down while running."SASUKE!!"Crista shouted,tears streaming from her eyes,trailing behind her.Hiro was outside,he saw a giant snake,it was orochimaru and sasuke."Uchia!!"hiro shouted.
Sasuke looked at hiro and activated his sharingan.Suddenly there was a huge explosion,crista and naruto stopped,crista was really far away from naruto.Crista and naruto started running,fast.
Naruto saw a bright light and saw hiro.He stopped near hiro,he looked at naruto,naruto was panting heavily."Naruto"someone said.Naruto looked up the tall cliff in front of him.His eyes turned wide,there on the cliff was sasuke.
There was pecies of the building all over the ground,crista ran out,hiro and naruto looked at her,she was breathing heavily."Crista"sasuke said.Crista looked up,her eyes were wide."Saus..ke"crista said,her voice shaky.
Crista and sasuke remembered their battle in the valley of the end,crista grew angry."WHY DIDN"T YOU KILL ME!!"Crista shouted,geting angrier."You really want to know?"Sasuke asked,calmly,his face emotionless.
He was down by crista in an instant,his hand on her shoulder.He put her mouth to her ear."You weren't even worth killing"sasuke said.Sasuke grabbed his sword,crista's eyes widened a little."I'll kill you now,though"sasuke said.
Sasuke pulled out his sword and,crista's eyes narrowed,sasuke put it in the air to the sid of him,he swung it,crista and sasuke looked at each other."Sasuke!!"Naruto shouted.
Sasuke ignored naruto,sasuke's sword went into crista's arm,she clenched her teeth."Faint"sasuke said.Crista looked at him,sasuke looked back."Why?"Crista asked.Sasuke leaned in and gave crista a quick kiss."Orochimaru is watching,I have to do this,i'm going to kill him"sasuke said,he smirked.
Crista nodded then fainted,sasuke put her on the ground,he turned toward hiro and naruto.He punched naruto in the gut,naruto's eyes widened as the air was knocked out of him.Sasuke drew his sword and hit hiro in the stomach,blood went out of hiro's mouth.
Hiro glared at sasuke,orochimaru appeared behind sasuke."Father..help.."hiro said.Orochimaru turned and walked away,he looked back at hiro and smirked."Sasuke kill him,then meet me at the castle"orochimaru said.
Sasuke finished hiro off and disappeared,kakashi appeared and saw crista and naruto.He picked them both up and walked toward kohana.Kakashi wrapped crista's arm up,naruto woke up and looked at kakashi."Kakashi sensie"naruto said."Go back to sleep naruto"kakashi said,naruto dozed off.
Five hours passed and crista opened her eyes.She glanced around the room,naruto was clutching her hand,he was asleep.She smiled,then tried to sit up.She coughed up some blood,naruto instintly woke up and grabbed her good shoulder.
Crista stopped coughing and wiped the blood off of her hand."I'm okay naruto"crista said.Naruto sighed and sat back down,crista smiled at him.Crista was thinking of sasuke,naruto touched her hand,crista looked at him."We'll bring him back"naruto said.
Crista nodded,naruto smiled at her,a nurse came in."I'm sorry sir but visiting hours are over it's ten o clock"the nurse said.Naruto got up and left,telling crista he'd be back tomarrow.The nurse switchewd off the lights and closed the door.
Sasuke came by the hospital,he was in the window.He stepped in the hospital and went by crista's bed,he put his hand on her cheek.Crista stirred,sasuke removed his hand.Crista opened her eyes and looked at sasuke,his eyes were sad and full of regret."I'm sorry crista"sasuke said.
Crista shook her head,her eyes closed,she looked at sasuke again."You had to do it,it wasn't your fault"crista said.Sasuke looked away,crista sat up."It's my fault you're in here now,i'm sorry"sasuke said as he closed his eyes.
Crista put both of her hands on both of his cheeks and faced his head toward hers.Sasuke opened his eyes and looked at crista,crista looked sad."You had orders,you couldn't disobey orochimaru because you have to gain his trust to kill him,so it's okay"crista said.
Sasuke smirked,crista smiled,he leaned toward her and kissed her.Crista wrapped her arms around his neck,sasuke wrapped both of his arms around her waist,and pulled her tighter.They parted,crista carresed his cheek."You better go,before someone catches you,you are considered a traitor in this village,but not to me"crista said.
Sasuke kissed crista again,then stood up."I will return to you crista,I have to kill itachi"sasuke said.He looked at crista,tears were streaming down her cheeks.He went by her and wiped the tears away."That was your reason for leaving,sasuke?"Crista asked."Yes my reason was I have to kill itachi and orochimaru"sasuke said.
Crista and sasuke kissed one last time."Sasuke?"Crista asked,her lips almost touching his."Mmmm"sasuke replied,smiling."Be careful come back alive please"crista said.Sasuke carresed crista's cheek."Even if I do die,I'll always come back to you,my crista"sasuke said.Crista smiled,sasuke did too."I love you sasuke"crista said."I love you too crista"sasuke said.Sasuke left and crista went to sleep.