Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 60 Crista's recovery,the curse is broken! ( Chapter 60 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 60

Crista's recovery! The curse is broken!


Crista opened her eyes and looked around,she gripped her chest and clenched her teeth.She saw bakura beside the coach,clutching her hand tightly,she saw train sleeping in the chair.
She did some hand signs and healed her leg with chakra,she coughed up some blood,bakura woke up and looked at crista,worry on his face.Crista smiled at him,he smiled back.
Bakura stood up and gave her a new tanktop,she blushed when she didn't have a shirt on."Uahara had to remove your clothes to heal you"bakura said.She grabbed a shirt and put it on,she clenched her teeth while doing all of this because of her wounds.Tetsusgia and cresentmaru began shaking against the coach.
She grabbed them both and set them on the coach.She touched cresentmaru and a purple wolf appeared in front of her."Heal up soon,i'm already healed"it said.Crista growled,cresentmaru growled back."You didn't get wounded"crista thought.Cresentmaru stopped growling and sat down."Your right,sorry"she said.
Crista sighed and looked at the wolf."It's okay"crista thought.Cresentmaru disappeared and crista set the sword on the ground with the tetsusgia."Where is everyone?"Crista asked.Bakura closed his eyes and looked at her."Everyone went back to the soul society"he said.Crista looked at him,she went into her half demon form and smirked."You can go,i'm feeling better"she said.
Bakura nodded then went back to the soul society.Crista sat up and clenched her teeth,she looked at train and stood up.He woke up and rushed toward crista,he embraced her,she embraced back.He sighed,crista smirked."I'm so glad your okay,I thought I was going to lose you"he said,his voice breaking a little.Crista looked at him and shook her head."You'll never lose me"she said.
It was night and crista and train had went to bed,crista opened her eyes and sat up.She looked at train and got dressed.She went outside and on top of a tree.
Bakura and renji appeared beside her."It's coming"bakura said.Crista looked over the plains,then at her and negi's house."It's coming soon,very soon"crista said.The wind blew,swaying crista,bakura and renji's hair.Leaves twirled in the sky,crista and renji grabbed their swords.A puple wolf appeared beside crista,a monkey appeared beside renji.
Crista saw the spirit of bakura sword beside him.It was a tiger,it's eyes golden."It's coming I can see it"cresentmaru growled.Crista nodded and ran toward it.Bakura and renji followed her,they stopped and saw a arcana.Crista grew angry and bakura and renji backed off.The dust swept away from crista,She pulled out cresentmaru and held it up.
Bakura pulled ot his sword and held it up."Scatter Senbonzakura"bakura said.The arcana came at crista,crista's spirit pressure rose."CRESENTMARU DEFLECT!!"Crista shouted.A purple sheild went up and stopped the arcana,crista charged at it and jumped in the air,bakura moved the cheary blossoms with his hands.The blossoms cut the arcana,it howled.
Crista raised her hand at the arcana."Your getting stronger"cresentmaru said.Crista smirked,then concentrated her kidou.Bakura surrounded the arcana's feet and renji slashed at it.Renji was getting tired with slashed and held uphis sword."SLASH ZABIMARU!"Renji shouted.Renji's sword extended,it had spiks on the sides of it.
Crista closed her eyes,then opened them."Disintegrate, black dog of heaven,Look upon your burning soul and sever your throat:bakadou number nine,CONQUER!!"Crista shouted.
A red light surrounded the arcana and pervented it from moving at all.Crista held out her hand and lept in the air again,bakura had cut off it's feet,renji had sliced off it's left arm.Crista her right and left palms in front of her."Bone of a straggling beast, spire, crimson crystal, disc of steel, when the wind shifts, and the emptiness ceases, let the clash of lances resonate through the relinquished castle"she said.
She got closer focusing all her kidou in this shot."HAdou number sixty three:ROARING THUNDER BURN!!"Crista yelled.A huge thuder bolt,surrounded by fire came out of crista's hands and killed the arcana.Crista landed on the ground and gripped her chest,tightly."My curse on my wings is broken"crista said.The arcan disappeared and bakura rushed toward crista.
Crista put her hand on her chest and healed it,she sighed.Renji was badly wounded,crista went over to him and healed him.She healed bakura too and was sweating.Bakura put a hand on his sword,renji put his away,crista did too.Train came rushing toward crista and discarded his staff."Crista where were you,you should have told me you were leaving"he said.
Crista sensed victor and grabbed train.She lept in the air,bakura and renji did too.She landed and set train on the ground,she grabbed cresentmaru and charged at victor,bakura and renji did too.Crista and victor's swords clashed,crista cut victor's sword away from him and crista jumped back."Help me"crista said.Cresentmaru rumbled."What would you have me do?"Cresentmaru asked.
Crista charged at victor,victor charged at crista."GROWL CRESENTNMARU!!"Crista yelled,as a huge puple fox head made of poison went at victor.Victor coughed as he was in the poison gas,he grabbed crista's sword,purple poison went down crista's sword and into victor's wound on his hand.
Victor jumped back,coughing,Crista charged at him,crista cut her blade into victor's arm."COOL CRESENTMARU!!"Crista shouted.Her sword turned into ice and went in victor's arm,his whole arm turned to ice.
Victoria appeared in front of crista and she turned her to ice,victor got away."ROAR! CRESENTMARU!"Crista shouted.A huge fireball went aty victoria's body,shattering it to peices.
Crista put cresentmaru away and went back into her human form,train's eyes were wide."She's so strong"he thought.Bakura and renji went back to soul society,train and crista went back home.