Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 70 Training and the rescue ( Chapter 70 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 70

Training and the rescue


It had been three days since crista had started training,yorichi and uaharra both trained with her.Yorichi had lightling around her,crista closed her eyes,uaharra rushed toward her,sword in hand.
Crista disappeared,then reappeared behind yorichi.She was too fast for yorichi to see,uaharra couldn't see her either.Crista opened her eyes,her eyes were pure black,with golden eyes in the middle,she had sharp pointy teeth.
Yorichi turned around,crista hit her in the stomach,uaharra caught yourichi.Crista put on her hollow mask,and unsheathed cresentmaru,she charged at uaharra,he put his sword up in defense.Yorichi got out of the way,crista clashed with uaharra's sword.
A black light erupted from cresentmaru,crista sheathed her sword and grabbed uaharra by the neck,she pushed him against a rock and started choking him,yorichi shot lightling at crista.
Crista's eyes were evil looking,uaharra pushed her away,breathing heavily.Yorichi shot a huge lightling bolt at crista,crista went into her fox form and roared.
Yorichi's lightling went back at her,yorichi flash steps,crista did too,crista took off her hollow mask and made it disappear,crista punched yorichi in the gut,yorichi went flying.
Crista went at uaharra,he stabbed crista in the stomach,crista smirked.She puched uaharra in the jaw,yorichi was unconsious,uahharra stopped their traininbg."Well done crista,you've gotten stronger than a vice captian"uaharra said.
Crista sighed,her eyes went back to normal,she went into her half demon form."You're ready to go to the soul society"yorichi said.Crista opened the gate to the soul society and she and yorichi went in the gate.
They were in soul society and crista pulled out her sword,lightling surrounded yourichi,crista too.In front of them was the nineth captian yoshi akarma.Crista flash stepped,yorichi did too.
Yoshi did too,yorichi hit him in the heart,crista sliced both of his arms off.He screamed,crista raised her sword,her eyes black,yorichi gasped.
A black and purple light surrounded crista,yorichi rushed toward her,crista swung her sword,yorichi flash stepped.Blood went on the ground,crista went back to normal and gasped,yorichi took the blow,crista's sword was in her stomach.
Crista put her hand on yorichi's stomach and healed her,crista took her sword out,the captain fainted.Crista and yorichi went toward a huge white tower where train was being kept.
Train was in a white robe,staring out the window."Crista this time you can't follow me"he thought.Three years ago crista and train went to fight six hollows,train had gone to fight them himself.
Crista rushed to stop him from doing it and ended up getting hurt,crista protected him and carried him back to soul society's hospital.Train's eyes widened as the doors to the tower opened,he looked at them.
Bakura came in the tower and looked at train,train looked back."Your sentence has been sped up,you will die by the sater in five days"bakura said and left.Train looked at the window and overheard two gaurds talking.
He closed his eyes and listened."There are two intruders that have breached the gates,but it will take three days to reach the middle of soul society"one gaurd said.
The other gaurd looked at train."One of the intruders is yorichi,and the other has red hair and green eyes"the other one said.Train's eyes widened,he looked toward the gates."Is it crista?"He thought.
Meanwhile crista and yorichi were fighting lower shikigami's,crista slashed one,yourichi killed one.Crista was breathing heavily,she had a gash in her shoulder and stomach.
Yorichi went into her cat form,she jumped on a house,crista looked at her."I'll go see where train is,you keep heading toward the tower"yorichi said.Crista nodded,yorichi left,crista ran toward the tower,flash stepping.
Yorichi saw another captian and another,her eyes widened."These are..."she thought and went to find crista.Crista had fought another captian and rushed toward the tower."Why does cresentmaru feel so heavy?"She thought.
Suddenly a huge spirit pressure came over the area,crista went to one knee,cresentmaru in the ground,she looked up."Whose spirit pressue is this?"She thought.Yorichi was in her human form and went on both knees,panting.
Yorichi looked up toward her left,crista looked in front of her.In front of crista was a huge man,with sharp teeth,and spiky hair,he was pure white,he had black eyes with yellow in the middle.
In front of yorichi was a huge man with a huge sword,he had it on his shoulder,he had black spiky hair,and blue eyes,yorichi gasped."The vice captian of sqaud three,kenpachi arkama"she thought.
Crista eyes went wide as she remembered who it was in front of her,the night ichigo died replayed in her head again,his death haunted her for two years,crista stood up.
The man smiled creepy,and he had a huge sword in his hand,it was black on the top and silver on the bottom.Crista pulled cresentmaru out of the ground,and her eyes turned red,she peirced her finger and blood ran down her blade.