Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 94 Redemption and Love ( Chapter 94 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 94


Redemption and love



In the morning,crista woke up,edward was beside her,he woke up as well."Edward?"She asked.Edward looked at her,he put his hand under her chin."Yes my beloved"he said.Crista giggled,he had stated saying that went they went to sleep."I'm hungry"she said.
Edward chuckled,kissed her and got out of bed.She sat up and started to get a dress,when edward showed up,a tray of food in his arms,he set it on the bed in front of her.She looked at him,he chuckled."What's this?"She asked.Edward sat beside her,embracing her,he kissed her neck.
She looked at him,he looked at her."Call it an apology for biting you last night"he said.Crista nodded and started to eat,he watched her,after she was done,he set the tray on the floor,and put his arms on the side of her head,she giggled.
She wrapped her arms around him,he smiled,she smiled back.He leaned down and kissed her,passionatly,she returned the kiss."Is this an apology too?"She asked,when he parted from the kiss."No this is just for fun"he said.
He was hovering above her,she smiled,hagi and saya were in the doorway,hagi coughed.Edward got startled,quickly getting out of the position he was in and fell out of bed,crista and saya laughed,hagi chuckled.
Edward stood up,rubbing his head,he landed on the hard wooden floor."I have to give you something edward"hagi said.Edward put on a shirt and followed hagi,saya sat down by crista."So what were you two doing?"She asked,playfully,crista blushed,saya giggled.
Hagi stopped,edward did too,hagi pulled out a little black box and handed it to edward."It was mine when me and your mother got married"he said.Edward opened it and gasped,it was a golden dimond ring,it was rainbow colored.
Edward smiled at his father,put the box in his pocket and went back upstairs,saya had left crista,edward entered the room.Crista's face was bright red,edward chuckled."What did she tell you?"He asked as he sat down beside her.
Her blush deepened,he chuckled."Their wedding night"she said.Edward burst into laughter,crista smacked him,he rubbed it and stopped."It was gross,now I have that picture in my head,ewww!"She said,shaking her head.
Edward chuckled,he kissed crista,she relaxed."Don't worry,we won't do that on our wedding night but it will be close to it"he said.Crista pushed him away,he fell on the floor,he looked at her."Edward,no I'm not doing it with you,gross"she said.
Edward chuckled,he sat on the bed."I'm kidding,we'll eat dinner,go to a beach,on a boat,not that"he said.Crista sighed and embraced him,he embraced back."Promise?"she asked,He kissed her neck and smiled."Promise"he said.
Saya was walking to the kitchen and saw hagi."What did you tell her,I heard somebody thud on the floor and shouting gross?"he asked.Saya went up to hagi and giggled,she kissed him,he kissed back."Our wedding night"she said.
Hagi's face turned bright red,she laughed."Saya"he said.She giggled and they went to their room,it was midnight.Edward couldn't sleep,it was three in the morning,crista stirred.Edward looked at her,she opened her eyes.
He touched her cheek with his hand and looked at her."Sorry,did I wake you?"He asked.Crista shook her head and got out of bed,edward did too,she grabbed edward's hand and dragged him to the bathroom,in the back of his room.
She closed the door,edward was leaning against the wall."Nobody will notice us in here"she said.Crista wore a red long sleeved shirt,bra on,and black pants.Edward wore black pants,no shirt,crista walked toward him.
She started to take off her shirt,edward's eyes widened."Let's finish what we started last night"she said.Edward looked at her,she walked toward him,her bra on."Crista what are you doing?"He asked.
Crista looked at him,her hands clenched him,edward was panting."Drink my blood edward,even if it only makes you feel better for a while"she said.Edward gripped the back of her tightly,being careful not to hurt her again,his eyes turned a crimson color.
He licked crista's neck,crista leaned her neck to him,he panted."It's okay edward,just don't take too much like last time"she said.Edward kissed her quickly,then bit her neck.She clenched her teeth,clenching her hands,edward drank her blood.
Crista closed her eyes in pain."We're doing the most forbiden act of all,i'm lettting him drink my blood"she thought.She got scared again,edward withdrew his teeth and leaned against the wall,he slid down,panting.Crista knelt down in front of him,he was sweaty,blood on the sides of his mouth.
Edward looked at her,he saw the blood going down her neck."Are you okay,I didn't hurt or take too much from you did I?"He asked.Crista nodded and smiled at him,she put a bandage on her neck,he sighed."I'm okay edward"she said.
Crista crawled over to him,she was between his legs,he embraced her,tightly,she embraced back.He looked at her,his eyes blue again,she wiped the blood off his mouth,he kissed her,passionatly.She kissed back,he put her gently on the tile floor,him on her.
Crista put her arms around his waist and tightened her hold on him,he tightened his hold as well,he reached his hands behind her bra and unhooked it.He slipped it off and threw it somewhere,he looked at her,she looked at him.
She had a painful expression on her face,she looked at him."Are you okay?"He asked,he parted immedently.She nodded,he looked at her,seeking permission to finish.She nodded,she smiled,he smiled back.
He held her in his arms tightly,she held on to him,an hour passed of that,crista and edward were still in the shower.Crista had her head and arms on his chest,edward held crista in his arms,he was panting,she was asleep.
She opened her eyes and looked at him,he touched her cheek,she smiled at him."I'll tame that beast in you as many times as it takes,you can drink my blood whenever you want to"she said.Edward nodded,she smiled."I love you"he said.
Crista smiled at him,he kissed her again,she kissed back,they parted."I love you too"she said.Edward stood up and carried her to his bed,he layed her down and got in,she embraced him,he embraced back and they both fell asleep in each others arms.
Saya came in edward's bedroom,she smelt blood,she went to the bathroom and saw crista's bra,she smiled,she saw blood on a tile in the bathroom and looked at them."She must have let him drink her blood,I did that with hagi too,but I didn't kiss him that long"she thought.
She went to the bed,crista and edward had a peaceful expression on their face,she smiled,she turned around and saw hagi.He knew what happened and smiled at her,she smiled back,he kissed her,passoinatly,saya sighed."Hagi not here"she whispered.
Hagi sighed,picked her up and they went to bed.In the morning crista woke up,she felt dizzy,edward touched her shoulder."I'm okay"she said.He nodded and stood up,crista put on a black tanktop,edward put on a black shirt,their pants were still on.
He grabbed her around her waist,she looked at him,he looked at her,they kissed,then parted."Are you sure your okay from last night?"He asked,worry and concern in his voice.Crista kissed him and smiled."Yes"she said.
They went downstairs and ate breakfast,saya and hagi came downstairs,hagi had black pants on and a white shirt,saya had a pink sweater on and black pants.Edward and crista smiled at each other."There is going to be a lunar raibow tonight"hagi said.
It was night and edward,got crista out of bed and they went somewhere.They were at a cliff,the lunar rainbow in the sky,cheary blossoms,and a waterfall.Crista gasped at the sight and hugged edward.Saya and hagi were evesdropping,edward sighed and looked at crista,she looked back.
He knelt down on one knee and grabbed her right hand,she had a confused look in her eyes,he pulled out the black box and opened it.Crista gasped as she saw the ring,edward looked at her."Crista will you marry me?"He asked.
Crista looked at edward and smiled."Yes I will"she said.Edward put the ring on her finger and embraced her,she embraced back.He kissed her passionatly,she kissed back."I love you crista,my beloved,my love"he said when they parted.
Crista smiled at him."I love you too,my knight,my vampire"she said.He chuckled,she giggled.He kissed her again,her back up against a tree,his eyes turned a blood red color,crista sighed,pulled the bandaid off and leaned her neck toward him,he looked at her and smiled,she smiled back.
He kissed her quickly then bit her neck,she gasped,her hands clenched her shirt tightly,he clenched the back of her shirt tightly,her eyes got hazy and she fainted.Edward withdrew his teeth and caught her,his eyes turned blue again."Crista!"he shouted.
She opened her eyes and loooked at him,his face full of worry and concern."I'm okay,don't worry"she said,faintly.Edward held her tightly,she had a painful look on her face."No your not,you haven't feed since I last feed on you,have you?"He asked.
She looked at him and shook her head.He pulled off the bandages off his chiropteran hand and cut it,he took a mouthful of blood and put his mouth on hers.She drank it hungrily,her eyes red,his mouth was emptied of the blood.
He put his hand by her mouth,she bit it and sucked,edward closed his eyes in pain.When she was done,she withdrew her teeth,he bandaged up his hand again and picked her up."Edward sorry"she mummbled.Edward put her in his bed when he got home,covered her up,and went downstairs.
He grabbed two blood packets out of the frigde and ran upstairs,crista was sitting up,edward looked at her and gasped.It was envy in crista's body,edward stepped toward her."Crista was injured still so I had to awaken"envy said.
Edward sat on the bed,envy's eyes dropped."Be sure that I don't need to awaken too much,the more she needs me to come out,the more her soul will fade and all her memories will disapear"envy said.
She fainted and edward caught her,edward held her close."Crista"he said.He layed crista down and covered her up,he put the blood packet's on his dresser,he stroked her cheek."Crista why didn't you tell me you were still injured from sealing envy back up?"He thought.
He embraced her and layed down next to her,hagi and saya were asleep too.In the moring crista woke up and gripped her side."Crista why didn't you tell me?"Edward asked as he stroked her cheek.Crista looked away."I didn't want you to worry"she said.
He sighed and pushed her back down,he handed her a blood packet."Drink this it will help"he said.She did,then finished,he kissed her,she kissed back."Let's get some sleep"he said,embracing her tightly."Okay"she said and fell asleep,embracing him tightly.