Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 96 Trainig complete,day of relaxsation ( Chapter 96 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 96

Training complete,a day of relaxsation



Crista had reached her ulimate form,dragon sotomi,edward had finished his traning and mastered all of his bending,he was waiting for crista to come back.The soul society gate opened,edward and kitara stood up.Crista and bakura came out,crista had changed,her hair was black,a red ribbion was tied around her waist,cresentmaru at her side.
The gate disappeared,crista had a long fox tail,her eyes green.Edward ran toward her,he embraced her,she embraced back."I missed you so much"he said.Crista pecked him on the cheek,he looked at her."I did too"she said.Bakura sat down by kitara,anng had gone home.
Edward sat down,crista looked to the east,her eyes squinted."It's the forest isn't it?"Bakura asked,as he stood up.Crista nodded,she remembered what happened to her and looked away."The forest is getting out of control again"she whispered.
Bakura touched her shoulder,she looked at him."I thought we stopped it last time"he said.Crista sat down,by edward,bakura did too."If victor gets to be the energy for it,we won't stand a chance"she said.Bakura stood up and went back to soul society.
It was midnight,crista and edward were asleep,kitara was standing on the water.Crista woke up and went toward her,kitara looked at her,crista smiled.She saw a fox demon and smiled,it was shippo."Crista what happened to you?"He asked.Edward was in the doorway to the tent,smiling at crista.
Crista sniffed the air and winced,shippo grabbed her."Are you okay?"He asked.Crista nodded,grimicing."I smell blood"she said.Shippo sighed and held her,she looked at him."Your blood lust has awaken too huh"he said.Crista nodded and sighed.She looked at the moon,kitara and crista undressed and went in the hot springs.
Crista gripped her scar on her back,edward walked toward her,the scar's were sword wounds."What happened to you?"He asked.Crista looked at him,she looked away."When I was at victor's manshion,I was locked in a cell"she said.Crista put her hand on his head and showed him.
A gaurd had come to crista's cell,got her out and led her to victor's room.Victor was in bed,A full demon girl at his side,they were kissing,he broke the kiss and looked at her."Hell crista,I want to show you something"he said.He got out of bed,he wore long white pants and walked over to a crib.
Crista gasped,victor smirked and took the baby out of the crib."That's envy's and victor's son"she thought.Crista put her hand over her mouth,victor walked over to the bed."This is mikor he is my son"he said.Crista's eyes widened,she gasped."His blood lust is enormous"she thought.
Victor put the baby in the crib and grabbed his sword.She looked up,he raised his sword,crista gasped.The sword turned into three and he stabbed crista,she gasped,her eyes widened.Victor put his sword away and went back to bed,crista layed on the ground,her eyes lifeless."Take her to her cell and treat her wounds"he ordered.
Crista took her hand off edward's head,he grew angry,the water in the hot springs boiled."Edward calm down!"Kitara shouted.Edward went back to the tent,crista got out and followed him."I swear i'll kill him"edward growled,his eyes black,teeth bared.
Crista embraced him,he calmed down."It's okay edward,i'm okay"she said.He embraced her,she embraced back."I swear he'll never touch you again,i'll kill him"edward growled.His blood lust rose,crista leaned her neck to him.He kissed her,then bit her neck,she gasped,then smiled.
Edward withdrew his teeth a moment later and sighed,panting.He looked at crista's neck,it healed quickly."This new power of mine let's my wounds heal quickly"she said.Edward kissed her passionatly,pushing her on the ground,she kissed back.
He stopped and layed down,she embraced him,he embraced her and they fell asleep.In the morning edward woke up,crista wasn't there.He got up and went outside,she was training with kitara.Kitara turned some water into ice and shot it at crista,crista stopped it and shot it back to her.
A pulse went through crista,she spun toward the east and saw a man with black hair,a red jacket,black pants and a black shirt,crista ran toward him,she grabbed her twin pistols and ran faster,the man shot,she dogded.She pointed her guns at the guy's head,the guy did the same.
Crista's eyes were feirce,the man looked at her,his eyes green."Didn't I tell you that you shoot to kill,don't hesitate"the man said.Crista twirled her guns and put them back in her pockets,the man did the same.The man ruffled her hair,she pouted."You haven't changed crista"he said.
Crista scoffed and turned away,eyes closed,she smiled."Your still tough and ignorant chris"crista said.Chris chuckled,crista laughed.Edward was beside crista in an instiant,chris looked at her.Monsters popped up,crista and chris were back to back,guns in hand."You brought demons here again"crista said.
Crista looked at her,she looked back."It's not my choice,they just come after me"chris said.Crista scoffed and looked at the demons."Yeah,yeah,whatever,just don't lose to them OKAY!"Crista said,jumping toward a demon.
Crista kicked the demon in the stomach,she put her right gun on it's head and shot,her left shot two more demons.Chris got stabbed by a sword,crista rushed toward him,edward burnt one with his fire bending.Crista went in front of chris,shooting the demons."Chris heal up already!"She yelled.
One demon had a huge sythe,crista grabbed chris and jumped as the sythe came down on them.Crista layed him on the ground and turned around,she put her guns away and pulled out cresentmaru."BANKIA!"Crista shouted.A huge black and red aura surrounded crista,her clothes were black,she only wore a black bra underneath her black jacket,she smirked,her eyes red with blue lines in the middle.
Crista pulled out cresentmaru and spun it around,a huge twister lifted crista up,she spun around."Call forth the elcipse cresentmaru"she said.Crista's sword transformed it was red with black lines in the middle."Let's get this show started already"she said.
Crista struck her sword down,the demon dogded."Persistant little brat aren't we"she said.She slashed again,slashing the demon's arm off,she smirked,edward was beside chris,stunned,staring at her."This is crista"he said.Crista dogded another blow,she stuck her sword up,the demon died,peirced by her sword.
The demons body disappeared,crista sheathed cresentmaru and went back into her other form,she walked over to edward and chris."Man your slow chris,it takes you this long to heal"she said.Chris chuckled,then healed himself,he sat up."Shut up your not the one that got stabbed"he said,annoyed.
Crista sat down pouting,edward chuckled."I get stabbed all the time and I heal faster than that,you bag of bones"she said.Chris got mad and glared at crista."Who are you calling bag of bones,you old hag"chris retorted.Crista got angy,chris did too."I dare you to say that again"crista said,angrily.
Chris scoffed,crista got angrier."I will just go back to sleep you old hag"he said,smirking.Crista knocked him down,chris got stunned."Old man"she said.They continued this for five minutes,then stopped."So why are you here anyway?"She asked.
Chris coughed,then looked at crista."It's about the forest"he said.Crista gripped her side tightly."It hurts to remember that place"she said.Edward put his hand on her shoulder,she looked at him."When are going to deal with it?"Chris asked.
Crista coughed up blood,edward closed his eyes."After the battle with victor,besides the forest already has an energy source"she said.Chris sighed and stood up,crista and edward did too."You know it wants your life,you and envy need the forest as it needs you"he said.
Crista looked at the forest,grinting her teeth."It dosen't need us,it needs blood"she said.Chris looked at crista,crista did too."A long time ago back two hundred year bakura and I went to deal with the forest,it used me as an energy source,it merged me with envy"she said.
She walked off,sasuke's spirit went in front of her,she stopped."Crista all of your boyfriends will help you too,we can be alive for one day,but if we die,it's over we can't come see you ever again"he said.Crista nodded,sasuke smiled at her and kissed her.
She blushed,sasuke looked at edward."I miss you"he said.Crista looked at sasuke and smiled."I miss you too,how is everyone?"She asked.Sasuke put his hand on her shoulder."Good"he said,then disappeared.
She gripped the scars on her back tightly,she remembered train and soul society."Sorry train"she whispered.She went back in the tent and fell asleep.In the morning,crista got up and puked,edward woke up and heard her.
He went over to her and rubbed her back."What's wrong?"He asked.Crista was done and leaned against him."It's the blood lust,I need to kill something"she said.Edward picked her up and ran toward the cliff,she saw kikyo and got out of his grasp.
Kikyo shot a arrow at crista,she dogded it,her sword was at her throat,kikyo gasped,crista looked at her,she was in her full demon form,she smiled."Die"she said.Crista cut her in half,she disappeared.
Crista put her sword away,and went into her vampire form,she smiled at edward.He kssed her,she kissed back,he layed her on the ground,she wrapped her arms around his waist,he embraced her,they had a kissing fit,he layed down next to her,she embraced him.
They both got up and put their shirts on,pants still on,they walked toward crista's house,where keade was at."Keade i'm back"she said.Keade was on the ground,bleeding badly.Crista ran over to her and healed her quickly.
Keade sat up and smiled."Thanks crista"she said.Crista looked at keade and sighed."Your getting alot older keade,you won't be alive for three more years"she said.Keade nodded and stood up,she handed crista a cloth,it was silk,and pink.
Crista looked at keade,edward did too."Deliver that to the east shrine and purifie it,but demons will be after you"keade said.Crista put the cloth in her clothes,nodded and walked away.Edward followed her,they both got on horses and raced off.