Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 98 Orginization 13 and crista's betrayle ( Chapter 98 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 98

Orginization 13 and crista's betrayal


Before crista even met itachi,she had joined orginization 13, she was in her humoncules form,black hair and purple eyes with black lines in the middle.She wore black shorts,black tanktop shirt,black gloves and black shoes.She was partnered up with roxas,he was number 11 and crista was i3.
Roxas and crista went on a mission to kill heartless,crista didn't even know how to use her keyblade,roxas had to teach her, but once she got it, she was undefeatable.After the missionm they got ice cream and sat on a huge clocktower and watched the sun set."Crista good work today"he said.
Crista smiled at him,roxas froze."Nobody in this place has been nice to me since I got here but you"she said.Roxas smiled at her,she stood up,roxas did too.She pulled out her cell phone and put it to her ear.Roxas watched her talk and smiled."She's like a completly differant person,now that she learned to use a keyblade"he thought.
She hung up the cell phone and put it back in her pocket."Leader said we can go back to the castle now"she said,roxas opened a portal and her and roxas went through it,roxas walked her to her room and disappeared.Crista layed on the bed and sighed.
She found a note in the wall and pulled it out,she read it,she gasped as her eyes widened,it was by the former member of the 13 position.She kept reading it over and over again,but still couldn't believe it.The letter said the orginization kills all the former members,to replace them.
I have figured this much out,but soon I will die,so whoever finds this I beg of you stop them and run away,before it's too late,signed ansem keller.Crista put the note back and crept outside.She saw two leaders of the orginization,she hid behind a pillar.
She closed her eyes and concentrated on the conversation."What do we do about crista,she is almost the strongest in the orginization"zec said.Crista took a step closer,puting her hood on."We will kill her,like we did all the other former members"jal said.
Crista eyes widened,Jal walked toward crista,crista went to her room.Zec came in the room,crista looked at him."Crista you and numbers 12,11,10, and nine will go to abara valley and stop some rebals that are against us"he said,then left.
Crista went to the front gate and saw the other members,roxas,lust,envy,and sloth looked at her,envy walked toward her."Sister come on,we'll be riding horses to the valley"envy said.Sloth scoffed,envy and crista looked at her."This is a pain,why do we have to ride there,when we can teleport?"Sloth asked.
Roxas and everbody else made their keyblades appear."Don't question the orginization sloth,that's a rule"roxas said.Sloth nodded and they all got on horses,crista was beside roxas,envy beside sloth.It took them an hour to reach the valley,they got off and were on a cliff,overlooking the valley,they saw the rebal's vehicle.
It had four big wheels,windows and a huge monster pulling it.Crista made her keyblade disappear."Isn't there any other way?"Crista asked.Roxas looked at her,so did envy."The leader wants you to do it,with us behind you"he said.
Crista didn't speak,didn't move,roxas touched her shoulder."Your the only one who can do this crista"he said.Crista took off her cloak,so did the other members,she wore black shorts and a black tanktop shirt.Roxas wore black pants and a black shirt.
Crista made two keyblades appear,one was pure black with red on it,the other was white with black on it,crista charged down the hill,the other members following after her.She threw her keyblade at the wheel and it broke,her keyblade came back to her.
Suddenly two thousand men came out and charged at them,lust stabbed them with her claws,envy sliced them in half with her sword,Roxas cut off their arms,crista knocked them unconsious."Number 13 dosen't want to kill anyone,what's up with her,why'd she join then?"Lust thought.
Crista looked at the window,renji was in it,his eyes widened."Cri...crista"he whispered.Crista growled angrily then knocked another person unconsious,lust was behind crista,back to back.Renji jumped down and killed lust,crista spun around and renji pucnched her in the gut.
She fainted and renji got on a horse and rode off,roxas growled angrily,got on a horse and rode after them,renji pulled out his cell phone and called toshiro."Captian hitsugya it's leutenent renji, I found crista,she's working with orginization 13,i've got her with me, come imediently"renji said.
He put the phone back in his pocket,saw roxas and went faster.Roxas jumped in the air,keyblade in hand,he was almost at renji.Renji pulled out zabimaru and blocked roxas's keyblade.The horse fell,renji jumped away from roxas and layed crista on the ground.
He put his hand on top of zabimaru and went over it with his hand."Howl Zabimaru!"Renji shoputed.It transformed,roxas's eyes widened.Suddenly toshiro and bakura joined them,bakura went over to her and picked her up.Crista opened her eyes,bakura smiled at her.Crista smiled back,lust and envy appeared beside roxas.
Envy took out her sword,lust put her hand toward them."Give us back crista"envy growled.Bakura looked at her,angry,crista stood up."I'll came back to soul society some day bakura,I'm going to betray orginization 13 first"she said.
She went toward roxas and fainted,he caught her and picked her up in his arms,he opened the portal to their orginization and went through it,bakura and roxas glared at each other.When they got their he set her on his bed and sat down,she woke up and sat up.
His cell phone rang and he answered it,he nodded and put it away,him and crista stood up."We have to go to dark town and kill heartless"he said.She nodded and they left.They spent hours killing the heartless.
Crista and roxas were by a building,crista walked away from him."Crista what are you going to do?"He asked.Crista looked at the ground,sadly."I'm betraying the orginization roxas"she said.Roxas's eyes widened,he gasped.
He took a step toward crista."Betray the orginization,crista,that's crazy,they'll kill you,even if you do escape they'll hunt you down and kill you"he shouted.Crista's hair turned red,she wore a red tanktop and blue jeans,she still had her cloak on,black shoes."Nobody will miss me anyway"she said.
She started to walk away,hood over her head,roxas put his hand on his chest."That's not true, I would,your my best friend crista"he said.Crista stopped and went into her soul reaper form,she faced roxas and pulled out a dagger and her cloak.
She went toward roxas and gave them to him."Bring these back and say I died,then they won't come after me,okay"she said.Roxas had tears running down his face,crista's tears were threatening to fall."Okay"he said.
Crista smiled at him and opened the gate to soul society."Remember me roxas,i'll still be alive,just don't betray the orginization too"she said and disappeared.Roxas took her things to the orginization and was made number 13 a new member joined,named axel,he was number 12.
Three years later,he thought of crista and betrayed the orginization and fought riku,axel was his best friend but stayed with the orginization,he was knocked out,lost his memory and was sent to twilight town,he made new friends and one year later was back in the orginization,he regained his memory and fell in love with the princess namine.
Crista removed her hands from edward's and bakura's head and sighed."That's what happened,bakura knows,but you didn't edward"she said.Edward nodded and fell asleep,so did bakura,crista was staring out the window."One more day until the war comes"she thought.
She looked at edward and bakura,a tear went down her cheek."What if I lose them both,like all the others?"She thought.She went by edward and embraced him tightly.Edward embraced back,she gasped."I won't leave you crista"he said.Crista nodded then fell asleep,edward did too.