Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 100 War started,the end and crista's choice ( Chapter 100 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 100


War started,The end and Crista's choice


Crista and victor's blades were still locked,they both disappeared,thier blades still clashed as they disappeared and reappeared,clashing their swords.Wind twisted around her sword,she raised it."WIND SCAR!!"Crista yelled.She swung her sword and a huge bright yellow force went at victor.
Victor smirked and stopped it with his sword,she rushed at him,he did too."FATE AWAKE!!"Victor yelled.A huge dragon went at crista.Crista looked at it and stuck her sword it the ground."DRAGON GALE!!"She screamed.A barrier went around her and stopped it.
Crista charged at victor and lifted her sword."LIGHTLING OF DEATH!!"She yelled.Crista's sword glowed yellow,the sky aroud her turned purple,victor charged at her.Crista put her sword py her chest,opening her eyes.Her sword had lightling surround it.
Four lightling bolts came out of the sky and went at victor,he dogded them,dirt flying,crista was tired,but rushed at victor.She sliced his shoulder,victor put a cut on her cheek,he grabbed her sword,crista's eyes widened.
He stabbed his sword at her,crista twisted her body,did a flip over his head and got out of his grasp,he charged at her,she blocked his strikes,he didn't stop attacking her,crista pulled sounga and merged it with tetsusgai.
It glowed purple,she slashed at victor,he jumped back,crista put her sword by her chest.A huge purple dragon came out and was by crista."DRAGON TWISTER!!"She yelled.She spun her sword around,it formed a twister and it went at victor.
Crista charged at victor,as he tried to block her twister."BACKLASH WAVE!!"She yelled.Alot of twisters went at victor,it cut into his arm,he screamed.Crista went to her knees panting.
She went into her soul reaper form and jumped on the twister,victor looked at her.She put tetsusgia away and pulled out cresentmaru."CALL FORTH THE ECLIPSE,CRESENTMARU!!!"Cista screamed.Her sword transformed and she went at victor,he smiked,she gasped.
He went at her,she blocked his sword,crista smirked.Lightling surrounded her,she put her left hand out.A huge explosion erupted,victor got up,crista was on the ground,standing.Victor's sword had broke,he rushed at crista,crista did the same.
Crista and victor jumped in the air,crista was going to kick him,he grabbed her foot,she was going to kick him with her other foot,he grabbed him,crista got out of his grasp and punched him really fast,he fell to the ground.
She rushed at him,he wiped the blood off his mouth,he had an invisible sword in his hand,he smirked,he stabbed crista in the gut,she gasped as her eyes's widened.He grabbed her throat and punched her really fast,blood flying,he kicked her up in the air.
He appeared in front of her and punched her back to the ground.Crista coughed,gripping her stomach,her vision blurry.She glanced at cresentmaru and closed her eyes angrily,victor charged at her."BANKIA!!"Crista screamed.
A huge balck and red aura surrounded crista,she wore long black pants,a long black jacket,white socks,brown sanddles,and a black bra,her stomach was bandaged.She put her sword by her and went up,victor's eyes widened.
Her sword had peirced his stomch,she pushed him to the ground,he formed seven things and they went at cristamthey were black petals,crista disappeared,then reappeared,dogding them.They surrounded her,victor smirked,gripping his stomach.
Crista sliced them all away,really fast,victor's eyes widened as she disappeared.She was behind him."Is that all?"She asked,smirking.Victor spun around,crista thrust her sword,blood splattered on the ground.
Crista's sword had gone threw victor's arm,he grunted as he pulled away."I will KILL YOU!!!"He yelled.Crista jumped away as a black light surrounded him,he wore black pants,white shirt,his claws were longer,sharper,his eyes red,he had long black wings.
Edward had killed his tenth demon and looked at crrista,his own black wings were out,both his chiropteran hands,hagi's were too,saya killed her fifth demon,hagi beside her.Edward moved his hands and shot another fire ball at a demon,killing it.
SAya had stabbed another one,it crystalized,hagi had stabbed another demon through the heart,koga tore of on'e arm,ayame tore one's head.Bakura and all the captians had their final forms of bankia released,some leitenets were almost dead,the healin captian,uuro and uaharra were healing them or taking them back to soul society.
Inuyasha had killed one with his sounga,crista shot an arrow at one,yourichi had stabbed one,crista charged at victor,he disappeared and was running toward edward.Crista ran after him,edward killed another demon and saw victor.
He shot a fire ball at him,he knocked it away.Riku shot light balls at victor,he growled angrily.Crista went in front of edward and riku and put up a barrier,he pounded on it."Riku hurry and teach edward your sheild and your other power's"crista said.
Riku put his hand on edward's forhead and transferred his powers to edward,edward put up a sheild and shot light balls at victor,crista smiled,edward summoned a keyblade,it was black and red,with fire around it.
Edward and riku killed another demon,crista pulled out tensiagia and merged it with the tetsusgia,then put it back,she let down the barrier,and dogded victor's attack.A huge blue light surrounded her,victor stepped back.
Crista had wings made of ice on her back,her left hand had a dragon claw made of ice around crista's hand,her other had,with her sword had a dragon head around her sword and iced her hilt,the ice went up to her shoulder,she had a long ice tail behind her,attacked to her wings.
She went up in the air,victor did too."Cresentmaru final form:Ice dragon great ring"she said.She charged at victor,he charged too.He missed her,crista stabbed victor's arm,it turned to ice.She hit him with her tail,he fell to the ground.
Her had one wings torn off,he hissed and gripped it."SIT ATOP THE FROZEN HEAVENS AND HELL CRESENTMARU!!"She yelled.A huge ice dragon was behind cristya,red eyes.It charged at victor,he put up his sword,cresentmaru picked him up by it's mouth and carried victor up,it dropped victor,he tried to fly.
Crista charged at him,victor shot a fire ball at the dragon and it disappeared,crista growled."GREAT ICE PILLERS!!"She yelled.Huge stone pillers went done at victor,it slammed victor to the ground,he got out and more came at him,he dogded them and shot a huge blackdragon at crista.
Crista blocked it with cresentmaru,she grunted,cresentmaru was black,crista gasped."What's wrong cresentmaru?"She asked.Cresentamru didn't respong,her soul reaper power faded away,crista gasped as she fell.
Her angel wings came out of her back and she landed on the ground,her wings disappeared.Victor laughed,blood coming down his mouth."That attack was my sword,it's called drain life,it only let's you use your powers each time for so long,until you run out,you have five minutes each power"he said.
Crista went into her human form and rushed at victor,he laughed."You think your human form could beat me"he said.Crista disappeared and was right in front of him.She gathered chakra in her fist and punched him,he went flying.
She bit her fingers and did a summon jutsu,she put her hands on the ground.A huge wold,snake,and tiger were under her,they rushed at victor.She bit her palm and raised her hand,a long red ribbion went in it."BLOOD RED RIBBION JUTSU!!"She yelled.
A barrier went around victor and her,no one else was in it,except them,it would only disappear if crista died,victor growled and killed the summoning things.She went into her soul reaper form and put her hollow mask on,her power rose,victor stopped.
Her eyes were pure black,with yellow in the middle and black puples.She disappeared and reappeared in front of victor.He blocked her sword,she pulled off her mask and smirked.A huge balck and red blast erupted,victor took the full blast of it.
He sent a red beam at her,she cut in half with her sword."BLACK MOON FANG!!"She screamed.A black and red energy went at victor,crista slashed it more.Victor barely dogded it,he was panting.Crista lifted her sword,a blue aura surrounded her,victor gasped.A huge white light surrouded her,two white dragons,with red eyes were behind her,white wings too."White imperial sword"she said.
Crista and victor charged at each other,crista dogded victor's attack,stabbing victor it the leg.Her popwer was dying,slowly.Crista slammed her foot in thew ground,her sword to her sword,a huge bvlue light went around crista."HEAVINLY CHAIN'S SLICING THE MOON!!"She shouted.
A huge bright blue attack went at victor,he tried to blocked but,his sword broke.He screamed,crista's poiwer fadded,she went to her knees,panting,blood went out her stomach,arm,leg,and mouth,she stood up,shaky.
Victor charged at her,she pulled out her guns and fied rapidly at victor,victor got alot of holes in him and laughed as they healed,crista gasped.,he rushed at her.She went into her full demon form,lightling crackled around her,she dogded victor and punched him hard,he had a hole through his gut.
He grunted and rushed at her again,crista's power died fast and she was punched in her stomach.She screamed,edward heard her,he had a hole through his stomach,he went over to the barrier,he was dying."Crista"he whispered.
Crista went into her fox demon form and rushed toward victor,she punched him in the air and kicked him in the jaw,he skidded to a stoo,she punched him down into the ground and roared.Victor came up and punched her,she grunted.
She roared her chakra at him,he went back,crashing against the barrier,she formed chakra to her fist and sent it at him,it gabbed him and rushed him to her,her eyes were,fierce,glowing bright red.She gathered her chakra in her fist and punched him when he got there,he crashed against the barrier,harder.
Crista went into her dragon form,she had dragon legs,her nails were longer,she had black straps on her arms,her wings came out,she had a dragon bra on,spikes down her back,her tail snaoed.She charged at victor and threw her tail at him,it tore out his lung,she crushed it.
Crista punched her,she stopped him,he drop kicked him up in the air,she went in front of him and kicked him back down,she had a bright yellow light surround her hand,she fired it at victor it smashed him down.
She landed on the ground,panting.She pulled out the tetsusgai it was red,lightling around it."LET'S END THIS NOW VICTOR!!"Sher yelled.Victor got up and rushed at her,fast."LET'S!!"He shouted.Crista stuck her sword in the ground and gripped her hands on the hilt."ULTIMATE SHINIGAMI!!!!"She screamed.
Then wind scar,backlash wave,and a huge dragon went at him.The wind scar held his feet,he was stopped moving,he struggled to get unstuck,the backlash was held his arms,a cresent star appeared on the dragons head.
Crista went into her human form and gathers all her spirital energy in her arrow,it glowed a bright yellow.Crista fired it and went back into her half demon form,the arrow hit victor in the mddle of his chest,he couldn't move.Crista put the last of her power in her sword.
A huge yellow,black and red dragon with poison gas in it went at victor.He screamed.Crista grabbed her sword and went into the dragon,her white wings came out,the dragon hit him,crista stabbed him in his chest,she sighed,he looked at his wound,eyes wide.
His body began to crystalize,he got angry."I'll come back"he said.His whole body crystalized and crumbled it was swept away in the wind,the barrier disappeared.She put her sword back in it's sheath and fainted.
Bakura caught her,she opened her eyes and looked at him.Edward was fighting a really tough demon,he looked at cristaa and sighed."She did it,crista good.."He gasped,he turned around.The demon had stabbed him in the heart,saya and hagi killed it,edward fell to the ground,hagi and saya gave some of their blood to him,it didn't work.
He smiled at them,saya was crying,hagi was sad,uaharra was trying to heal him,urro was too.It didn't work,they stood up,uaharra took off his hat and sighed.Edward looked at crista,bakura helped her up,he smiled."Bakura take good care of her,crista I love you and always will"he said.
His eyes closed,a smile still on his face,crista scanned the battle ground for edward,she gasped,her eyes widened,she saw him,lying on the ground.She used the last of her energy and ran to him,tears running down her cheeks.
She went to her knees,her hands gripping his shirt."EDWARD,NO,no,don't die,don't leave me alone,like all my other boyfriends,please don't go,no,EDWARD!!"She sobbed,bakura touched her shoulder.She cried harder.
It began to rain,lightling cracked."Sister you can save him,i'll let you have this thing"envy said.Crista gasped as a pulse went through crista,she touched edwards cheek and kissed him,tears running down her face.
Everyone looked at her,saya was crying on hagi's chest,hagi embracing her."I can save edward now,thanks to my sister,if I bite edward on his chest,i'll make him into a pureblood vampire,he'll heal,but he'll be in a coma for who knows how long"she said.
Everyone gasped,saya and hagi looked at crista,a golden light surrounded crista,edward's was fading fast.She took off edward's shirt and gripped his body tightly.Her eyes turned red and she bit edward on his chest,he felt his heartbeat speed up,a tear went in his wound,into his heart,his eyes widened,his eyes glowed blue,then closed,his body felt warm again.
Crista withdrew her teeth and put his shirt back on and his jacket,she kissed him passionatly and smiled.He had bakura pick him up and everyone followed her.She went toward a forest,it had crystal and trees everywhere,it was in a cave too.
Bakura handed edward to her and she walked in the water,then rose on it,there was a clear spot in the middle of the water,it was land.She put edward on the land,holding him up by his feet.She put a real blue sacred jewel around his neck,her pink one glowed,so did the blue one.
These two were the only real ones inm the whole world,crista kissed edwaed,the parted.She closed her eyes,her angel wings came out,she chanted a secret chant in another language fast and let edward go.
A huge blue crystal surrounded edward,he was still standing,his hands on his heart,it glowed blue,so did both the sacred jewels.Tears went down crista's cheeks,a tear went down edward's cheek,just one."Goodbye edward,I hope you wake up and come find me"she said.
Everyone left,they went back to soul society,their homes,hagi and saya left,her nice uncle klas was behind her,crista looked at him,he looked sad too."Uncle do you think he'll ever wake up?"She asked,sobbing.
`Her uncle embraced her and nodded."He will,we'll just wait until he does,but for now,you must become a princess,you will be at your mothers old castle"he saio.Crista nodded,she was suddenly in a blue dress with dimonds and pearls on it,a crown was on her head,it was on his uncles too."My wife is going to love you,princess crista,heir to the the light kingdom of ice and fire"he said.
He bowed,crista curtsied,he stood up and offered his arm to her,she looked back at edward one more time and left the cave forest,she and her uncle put a really stong barrier around the place,then left.
Each year that passed,crista and edward never aged,she always went to the cave where he was in a coma and talked to him and told him what happened to her and how she was,the crystal glowed alot,she wondered why and hpoed he would wake up soon,so they could get married,and each time riku came and picked her up and took her to the palace.
The palace was beautiful,it was around a clear lake and lots of trees and medows were there,crista room had a large mirrior,a blcony,a huge bed,with red silk sheets,a conopy bed,it had a huge dresser and lots of clothes to wear,it had rose gardens,blue roses were grown there,and red and yellow.
She used to walk around the gardens at night and watch the royal knights fight and sparr,riku was in the royal knights and was crista's protector and escort,they all had keyblades,sora and kiari came down from their castle and said hi and talked with her,she sparred with riku alot.
She's happy at the castle and goes to see edwared alot,she sits at her balcony,looking at the star and wishing,hoping that edward will wake up,he hasn't yet,but she's still hoping,wishing and waiting.