Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Creatures Of The Flame ❯ A Learner, A Killer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Tittle- Creatures In The Flames

Warnings
- Violence, Mild Language, Slight Sexual Implications

Type- Crossover

Pairing- Kagome/Naruto, other pairings

Summary- Kagome can take the otherworly. But that never meant that she wanted to travel to another world and be called forth to lead in a fight that had been going on for centuries. Demons? She could deal with that. But this... how was she to fight fire back with fire when to them it was as natural as breathing it?

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or Inuyasha. They each belong to there respective owners.

------------------------------

Creatures Of The Flame
Chapter One- A Learner, A Killer

------------------------------

Leaders are more powerful role models when they learn than when they teach. Rosabeth Moss Kantor

-------------------------------

To live was to die. To die was to live. That was what they told her and she kept it to heart. To kill was to learn. To learn was to kill. That was what she told herself and she also kept it to heart.

She repeated it in her head as she killed the person in front of her, her eyes expressionless her movements silent. It was what she had been saying to herself for days now and she realized what it meant.

To live was to die. To die was to live.

Another strike and another victim was dead. She didn’t falter as the onslaught continued and she deftly turned around to stab an oncoming attacker. He fell to the ground; dead.

To kill was to learn. To learn was to kill.

Something jumped onto her back which mildly took her by surprise. She had not expected it. With one move she was free of its unwanted embrace and turned around to see what it was.

“ You are not to be here.” She ignored the warning and continued with her killings.

To live was to die. To die was to live.

“ I said you are not to be here. It is to dangerous for you.”

To kill was to learn. To learn was to kill.

She turned around and glared at him her sword raised up high as if to strike him. He cringed in fear only to breath a sigh of relief when she killed an opponent behind him. “ I am afraid of nothing.” The statement was softly said but lethally so. He cringed again in fear, knowing that it was true. “ Nothing is to dangerous for me. It is I that is the dangerous one.” Her smile was bitter and he turned his head as she made another killing.

To live was to die. To die was to live.

Well she was going to learn all she could before she died. Their future depended on it…

That’s just a prologue so don’t be getting on me for it being to short. I’ll update as soon as I can. And I promise I’ll update my other stories as soon as I can. Just as soon as I can edit them…