Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto the Psychic Shinobi ❯ The Coming ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This is a joint fic between me(Zagger the Bloody Phoenix) and Silver-Death-Kitsune. We're using this profile so that fics that we both author and don't want to put on ours as we don't want to take full credit for it.

Naruto/Pokemon Crossover. Before the first movie(pokemon), Mewtwo is called by a mysterious entity and follows it to find a beaten and bloodied eight year old Naruto and stepped in as the death blow was about to be delivered. Semi-Dark Naruto, Naruto/??? Mewtwo/FemKyuubi

Possible Pairings for Naruto: Naru/FemHaku, Naru/Temari or Naru/Tenten.

We Do Not Own Naruto or Pokemon

-----------------------

Floating over the water, an odd looking being was looking on trying to figure out what to do. He was above six feet tall and had a pale white skin coloration and had an odd shaped, thick purple tail almost the length of his body, two odd looking antenna that could be mistaken for ears, dark purple eyes with a black iris in them and he his hand and feet had three round fingers and toes.

These weird looks could be contributed that he wasn't human but a pokemon. A pokemon that was the fruit of some many failed experiments to make a superior clone of the legendary Mew.

He was none other than Mewtwo, a pokemon looking for his purpose in life.

But after a few events he had come to believe that humanity was nothing but a virus to this world. He had the power to fix that but that would make him no better than them and this was his dilemma.

As he was thinking over what to do, he felt something contacting him. He put a barrier around his on mine to keep the voice from reaching him as he didn't wished to be disturbed. Even then he could still feel it calling him and he looked around the area to see if whatever it was close by. Mewtwo wasn't liking this, whatever it was not near to him and was penetrating his mental barriers as they weren't there.

He narrowed his purple eyes before floating off the surface and he started searching for the being trying to contact him. As he followed the link that it was trying to contact with him, he noticed that there was a massive amount of stress. He continued following it, Mewtwo found himself at a dead end. He looked confused at this before a the air around him started to wrap around him. He tried to struggle against it but even with his psychic powers could free himself.

As he continued struggling, he heard a feminine voice in his head. 'Don't struggle. It's a dimension warp.'

Mewtwo's eyes widen as he heard this before responding while struggling even further. 'Why shouldn't I?'

The voice quickly responded. 'You wish to have a purpose in life. I can give you one, if you desire.'

His eyes narrowed at this as she continued struggling against the dimension warp. 'I will not be a tool! That cannot be my destiny!'

Mewtwo suddenly heard laughing on the other end of the connection. 'I wouldn't dream of making you a tool. Your will shines to brightly to allow it. But I do have something you wish for.'

This caught Mewtwo's attention. 'And what would that be?' Mewtwo could have sworn he feel the female voice smirk.

'Freedom.'

His eyes narrowed at that as she elaborated. 'Freedom to do what you want, when you want and how you want. I only have one request.'

Mewtwo rose a nonexistent eyebrow at this. 'What is it?'

'You'll find that out once you arrive...'

He couldn't hear her anymore as he was finally pulled into the dimension warp, leaving the world of pokemon once and for all, never to be heard of again.

-----------------------

A small dimensional rift swirled on top of a building before Mewtwo fell out of it and land face first into it. He slowly pushed himself up from the ground before trying to look around, only to see everything in a blur. He sighed before waiting a few minutes before moving once his vision returned.

He decided to use the roof tops till he had an idea of where he was. Using his psychic powers, he blended into the background as he didn't want to be seen by anyone. As he was floating above the roofs, he noticed something in the distance. Figuring it to be humans, he decided to avoid them.

Suddenly he heard the same women's voice again. 'Over here.'

Mewtwo looked around again and this time he could sense where the voice was coming from. It was coming from the people in the distance that he avoided. Now being curious of why this being would be over here, he quickly flew towards the said spot to see something he wouldn't be able to forget.

A boy around eight years old was currently huddling in a ball in a back alley with cuts all over his body and even some shuriken stuck in his back. Four people with kunai in there hands approached the whimpering boy and looked at him without pity.

"Damn demon. You think you can get away for what you did."

The young boy continued whimpering as they began to approach him. One kicked him in the chest before another kicked him in the back. The other two started joining in as they stomping on him. He tried to scream, but something was put in his mouth to keep him from doing so. He tried to spit it out, but it didn't seem to work. The kicks and stomps began to grow stronger with each passing second and he was mentally screaming in pain.

As they started to get weaker with each hit, he thought it was over till he was picked up and pinned on the wall before his arms were spread and he felt something sharp pierce and go through each hand. He tried to scream, but it was muffled as it couldn't get past the cloth in his mouth. He felt the same things happen to his feet before he felt the hands let go of him. Opening his eyes with some difficulty, he looked up only to see four giant flames rushes at him. He quickly closed his eyes and started shivering in fear, just wishing someone would come and help him.

From were he stood Mewtwo couldn't believe what was happening. He completely ignored the fact that humans shouldn't be able to breath fire as he looked at the condition of the boy. He couldn't believe that humans were this cruel, to their own kind.

Anger boiled within him making his thoughts of earlier more justified as a race that could do this to their younglings, should not exist. His psychic energy flared around him as he became visible as he held out his hand and stopped the fire from touching the young boy before increasing it's intensity and sent it back towards the four men.

The four shinobi looked confused as they saw the fire be stopped before coming back towards them. The leader of the group managed to jump over the flames and let his friends be roasted. Once he landed, he looked straight at the young boy figuring he repelled it back towards them, when in reality, the real threat was on the roof behind him.

He quickly pulled out a kunai and rushed to him intending on avenging his comrades when he found that he couldn't move a muscle and he started to be lifted into the air. It was as if someone had caught him with Kage Mane and then used Kage Kubi Shibari to choke him, but without the shadows. He attempted to struggle, but found he could barely move.

As he continued to rise, he noticed an odd looking creature that looked like a demon in front of him, holding out it's odd hand towards him and slowly lifting him up. The shinobi's anger rose as the demon must have came in aid of it's alley. He tried to struggle more so he could get rid of both 'demons', but the more he struggled, the more tired he became.

Mewtwo was having a bit of difficulty on his own. He had never had this much trouble restraining one being with his psychic energies and he could restrain practically any thing in his world. His eyes narrowed at this development but shook it off for later as he had to figure what was going on here.

His eyes glowed deeper violet as he probed into the mind of the man. He had to admit, he had some impressive barriers around his mind like he was trained to withstand psychic attacks. But for Mewtwo, these barriers where like sheets of paper as he penetrated them and dove into the man's mind.

After a few minutes of probing into his mind, he pulled out confused. From what he saw in his memories, apparently a great beast of immense power was sealed within this boy to keep it from destroying their village. Yet, everyone took out their pain on the boy as if he was the great beast.

This didn't make any sense to him and he dove into the boys mind to find the answers. But as he did so, he found something wrong. Normally when he dove into a mind, it was just a hallway of doors tall were memories, emotions, automatic body functions, etc.

But this boy's mind was something different. Instead of the normal hallway, his was a sewer. And not only that, but it was a literal maze. He couldn't tell which way led where and couldn't find any doors to help him along his way.

That's when a familiar presence made itself known as he walked into a large room with barred gates at the end of it.

A loud roar erupted from the creature in front of him followed by a massive wave of blood lust and killing intent. Mewtwo couldn't help but tremble a bit from the pure, unaltered power oozing from the creature in front of him, but held his ground firmly as backing down was not in his vocabulary. Suddenly the fox in front of him smirk wildly at him.

Unknown to him, the fox was impressed. Not many beings less than the Hachimata himself could withstand such pressure without buckling, but the being in front of it managed to do just that. "So we finally meet."

Mewtwo narrowed his eyes hearing this, but he felt the same presence that contacted and brought him to this world emanating from the creature in front of him. He pushed that to the back of his mind as he decided to get to the point. "Answer me. Why have you brought me here?"

The kitsune smirked at him making his eyes narrow even further. If he wasn't confident that the creature in front of him could tear him to shreds, he would have forced it to answer, using his usual methods. He was getting further agitated when the fox demon hadn't responded for a few moments. Now normally Mewtwo was very patient, but something about this whole situation had him on the edge of his limits.

The fox knew all this, but it was waiting for pale white and purple being to make it's move. It wasn't disappointed as Mewtwo's eyes began to glow purple in irritation as he was getting ready to try and probe the beast mind to get it's answer. The smirk on it's face grew as it's teeth shined in eerily making the genetic pokemon think twice on the mental assault he was preparing.

"So you wish to know why I brought you here." Mewtwo narrowed his eyes at the creature and refrained from sending a Shadow Ball to it's face. The kitsune smirk just grew feeling this before finishing. "I suppose since you are here it would be best, before you do anything to damage the kit's mind."

Mewtwo looked up at the fox demon with surprise that it actually caved in so easily, but he put that in the back of his mind for later thought as he waited for the kitsune's answer to why he was here. The fox demon closed it's eyes for a second as if it was thinking on what to say before reopening them. "Well, to put it bluntly, I wish for you to watch over this boy."

The psychic pokemon narrowed it's eyes hearing this. "I will do no such thing." Mewtwo was no babysitter and he wasn't going to watch after some brat, even if his life was absolute hell.

As he turned around and was about to leave, Kyuubi just sat there and smirked once more. "Oh how disappointing. And here I thought you would want to test your abilities to their full capacity."

Mewtwo snapped back around and looked at the fox demon. That was one thing he wanted more than anything. He never once went all out before back in the pokemon world, mainly because the only ones that could challenge him preferred to stay hidden.

The fox demon smirk seeing his interested peeked and continued to add onto it. "In this world, there are many beings, stronger than yourself. Some even powerful enough to control me, even only for a moment. It would be the ultimate test of your abilities to see if you could stand up against them."

His interest began to rise in this world hearing this. He was one of the most powerful in his world, he knew that much as not many could actually bring the end of the world, but here there were many that could rival and even surpass his power. It would be the ultimate way to test his capacity while searching for what he wanted in life.

Kyuubi's grin widen as it read Mewtwo like an open book before putting the icing on the cake. "I'll even train you so that you can face some of the more powerful in this world, ones like me. But only if you watch after the kit, maybe train him a bit."

Mewtwo went into thought. This world had the capacity to test his limits and he would even be trained by this creature with immense power so he could test himself against ones like it. The only down side was that he had to drag this kid along and find a way to train him if he didn't have telepathic powers.

Then another thought hit him and he looked up at Kyuubi. "How was that it these humans were able to breath fire?"

The might fox demon smirked at the curious city of the pokemon in front of it. "It's quite simple. In this world, people have learned how to use their life energy, their chakra as they call it. They have to use hand seals to bring it out in forms of attacks, otherwise it would just increase their physical strength and speed. The more experienced of them can even use elemental attacks and even attacks with pure chakra."

Nodding his head a bit at the assessment, Mewtwo stored the information away for later thought. 'Hm. If do accept her offer, maybe I can find someone else to train him in those abilities that way I won't have to deal with him as much.'

Thinking on it a bit more, he looked up at the great fox demon before speaking as another thought hit him. "What do you gain out of all this? You wouldn't do all this without there being something for you."

For once the kitsune didn't smirk at his comment. He had been able to read it's motives, maybe not the whole picture, but a few pieces of the puzzle. "That is something you will have to find out on your own. Now do you accept, or do I have to send you back to your world."

Mewtwo narrowed his eyes for a second at it's answer, but he let go of his pride for now and nodded slightly. "I accept your proposal. However, I will not train the boy unless he shows signs of being telepathic. Instead I will find someone else to do it."

Kyuubi flashed it's teeth at him in a smirk like gesture. "I have no problem with that. In fact I was expecting it." Mewtwo narrowed his eyes once more when he heard this. He did not like the idea of being predictable to anyone. As he turned around to leave, Kyuubi stopped him. "By the way, finish off the human in your grasp. I don't want him making any lies about what happened here."

With a nod, Mewtwo quickly headed out of the boy's mind and back into the real world to see the shinobi still struggling against his telepathic grasp. Feeling a bit agitated from his meeting with the fox, he decided to take it out and this human. Mewtwo's eyes glowed dark purple as he slowly clenched his hand making the invisible hold on the shinobi tighten as well.

The shinobi gasped as he felt the air leaving him as his lungs along with the rest of his body compress. He struggled for air but found he couldn't even open his mouth or breathe through his nose. His throat clenched tightly closing off any possible air that could get in. Without any air to breathe, his body slowly began to give out and slacken as the life left.

Once Mewtwo was sure that the man was no longer in the realm of the living, he turned to the boy and checked on his wounds to see them healing at an incredible rate. He guessed that it had something to do with the fox within him. He was about to lift him up with his psychic powers and fly out of here when the boy's eyes began to flicker open.

Figuring it would be best for the boy to know some of what was going on, he waited to he was somewhat coherent.

Naruto blinked a bit as he refrained from crying in pain and looked around a bit before catching a glimpse of what seemed to be a monster. His eyes widen as he tried to back away in fear from the ominous figure in front of him, but failed as he wasn't in the best of condition to do so.

Mewtwo mentally sighed at the boy's reaction. He should had figured this would happen. After all, the boy had never seen anything like him before and he probably thought he was some sort of monster that was going to eat him. Shaking that thought off, Mewtwo decided that some reinsurance was needed. "Boy. Do not worry. I'm not here to hurt you."

The young blonde hair jinchuuriki looked up at him in shook before his eyes widen as he looked around for the men that where beating him earlier.

The genetic pokemon mentally sighed once more as he did this and continued on with his strategy to get the boy to trust him. "Do not worry about them. I have taken care of them personally." He purposely didn't say how he took care of them as that would probably frighten the boy as he was still a child.

Naruto looked up at the strange person in front of him before smiling lightly. "Thank you mister. But why did you save me... everyone else just ignores or joins in..." His voice became grim at the end.

Mewtwo closed his eyes a second and decided on telling him the truth of what happened. "I save you as being of great power within you brought me here."

The young blonde blinked in confusion as he knew nothing about Kyuubi making Mewtwo narrow his eyes. 'So the humans didn't even tell him of his role in the sealing. Hn. Should have figured.'

Shaking that thought from his head, he continued. "When you were born, a great being attacked your village and you were used to defeat it by sealing it within you, not killed as you were told."

Naruto blinked in more confusion. He was extremely intelligent, but for his age, he was smart enough to put two and two together. His eyes widen in realization that the fox demon, Kyuubi, was sealed within him instead of being killed by the Yondaime as said in Iruka's history lecture. His eyes dropped as everything began to make sense.

Mewtwo sensed this and quickly put a stop to it. "Boy, you are not the creature. You are merely it's container. Because if it was you, you would have never hesitated to fight back and kill your attackers."

The jinchuuriki looked up in surprise a bit as the strange person in front of him seemed to know what he was thinking. Naruto nodded a bit as he wiped the tears that had started to come out before trying to get up, only to fail. The genetic pokemon shook his head at him. "Your body is to weak to move on it's own yet."

Naruto looked up at him before nodding. After a moment of silence, he looked back up at Mewtwo. "Hey mister. Will you be my friend?"

Mewtwo was surprised by this question as he wasn't anticipating it, but he found a way to turn it to his advantage. "As of this moment on, you are my ward and you will listen to what I tell you, if not I will leave you behind.

Naruto nodded not knowing what ward meant and thought it was another way of saying that he would be his friend. Mewtwo sighed at this knowing he would have to teach the boy a bit before letting him train as it did no good to have power without having knowledge

Shaking that thought from his head, his eyes flashes purple as he lifted Naruto up into the air, much to his surprise. "Then we leave."

With a pulse of psychic energy, Mewtwo flew up into the air with a screaming Naruto, as he never flown before, and headed into the sky, leaving behind a baffled Sarutobi as he and a few Anbu arrived on the scene.

They watch for a few more minutes, until one of the Anbu turn towards Sarutobi, only to see that the Sandaime was just as baffled as they were. Even though you couldn't see behind their masks, the Anbu were both baffle at what just happened. They were unsure on what to think before they turned into worry, for they didn't know what that mysterious being was or where it came from.

While the the Sandaime and the Anbu were wondering what was going on, Mewtwo shook his head as he head Naruto's scream of fright and excitement. 'I might end up regreting this already...'

Naruto look at the ground as they flew over with both amazement and fear. Amazement for being up so high and being able to fly without wings, while he fear that he might plumet to the earth blow.

'Wow, I never been so high up before! This is so cool! I'm flying!! But what if I fall!? I don't want die!!' Naruto thought as his face kept changing expression with each thought that was running through his eight year old mind at that moment.

As he continue to think about things, Mewtwo would every so often look back at the young blonde as he change his expression while thinking how did he end with this child before remembering that he had to agree to this. Shaking his head, he turned his head back and looked ahead planning on what to do next.

-----------------------