Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Okay! You wanted an update, so AlwaysHiei and I are going to post one.

Disclaimer: Neither of us own Naruto or Pokemon.


Jounin Journey: Chapter Two


"Did you s-see that, Sasuke? What W-was it?" Asked the curious girl.

"I don't know, Hinata." Sasuke replied.

"Where a-are we?" Hinata asked Sasuke.

"I don't know, Hinata. But, maybe we should follow it and see what it is." Sasuke suggested.

"Y-yeah!" Hinata agreed, as they quickly went after the creature.

They followed it into a cave, but, the cave was too dark and they couldn't see, thus being, they lost sight of the creature and left the cave.

When they got out, they were in the field with many more strange creatures, that, while different from the original creature, definitely weren't something you'd see in Konoha.

Also in the field was a girl with orange hair, who was picking flowers.

"L-let's ask h-her where we a-are." Hinata suggested.

"Okay. Good idea, Hinata." Sasuke replied. At his statement, Hinata blushed slightly. She wasn't used to praise, especially not from people like Sasuke.

"E-excuse me." Hinata said to the girl.

"Hm?" The girl looked up at them. "Oh. You just made it out of Mt. Moon?"

"Y-yeah, I g-guess." Hinata said.

"Well then, you must need a rest. Especially you." The girl said, pointing to Sasuke. "You're sunburn looks like someone painted your entire face red. It must be really painful."

"Yeah, it is. We got lost because someone didn't tell me the map was upside down." Sasuke replied.

"S-sorry..." Hinata mumbled, looking down. She was starting to have hope that he would be kinder to her when he said she had a 'good idea', but, unfortunately, she was wrong.

"Well, I think I got something from the Pokemart." The girl replied, digging into her bag.

"PokeMart?" They both asked.

"Yeah, the PokeMart. Hold on." The girl replied, still digging in her bag. Finally, she took out a bottle. "Here it is. It may sting, but, it might help with your sunburn." The girl said, holding out the bottle, which read 'Alo Vera' on it, to Sasuke.

"Thanks, I think." Sasuke said, taking the bottle.

"Oh! Who are you again? I'm Misty and this is Sapphire, my Azurill." The girl told the two, pointing down to another creature that they'd never seen before.

"AZU!" Sapphire squeaked.

"Im Sasuke and this is Hinata." Sasuke replied.

"You two look tired. Why don't you come back to the gym with me.


AT THE GYM THAT NIGHT

"Misty sure is nice." Hinata said.

"Yeah." Sasuke said, collapsing onto one of the beds. "I don't remember how long it's been since I've slept on a real bed."

"Y-yeah..." Hinata stuttered out.

"Hinata? Maybe Mist would know about the creature we saw?" Sasuke suggested to the girl.

"Y-yes. Let's g-go ask her." Hinata said as the two left in search of the girl.

Misty was reading a book when the two shinobi found her.

"Misty."

"Hm?" Misty said, looking up.

"W-we saw a c-creature and were w-wondering i-if you knew what it w-was." Hinata told Misty.

"Well, what did it look like?" Misty asked the two teens.

"It had brownish fur and it looked like it was wearing a mask on it's face and it had shackles around it's feet." Sasuke replied.

"Hm. Hold on." Misty said as she picked up a book and started going through it. Suddenly, she froze in her tracks. "Entei..."

"Entei?" The two teens questioned.

"Yes." Misty said as she stared at the book.

"What's an 'Entei'?" Sasuke asked.

Misty sighed. "It's from the Johto region. It is said it was born with the power of the volcano. It's a fire type with unimaginable powers." Misty replied.

Hinata and Sasuke looked at eachother, both wondering what Misty was talking about.

"B-but, What e-exactly is a-an Entei?" Hinata asked.

"It's a Pokemon. A lengendary Pokemon."

"Well, let's start with a WHAT IN THE HECK IS A 'POKEMON'?!"Sasuke yelled.

Misty stared at him blankly. "What is a Pokemon? That is a silly question, considering ones right next to you." Misty replied, pointing to Sapphire as it happily said "AZU!"

"That's a so called Pokemon?" Sasuke said.

"Yes." Misty replied.

"This is getting creepier by the moment." Sasuke whispered to Hinata.

"Y-yeah." Hinata agreed.

"I'm going to bed." Misty said suddenly as she left the room.

"I'm going t-to go too. Goodnight, S-Sasuke." Hinata said as she left as well, leaving Sasuke alone with his thoughts on where in the heck they were.

THE NEXT MORNING

Misty was already up making making breakfast when Hinata came in.

"Good morning."Hinata said to the girl.

"'Morning. (Yawn) I have to get everything ready for Emerald." Misty replied. "Hinata, How'd you sleep?"

"F-fine, thank y-you." Hinata replied, smiling.

"Here's breakfast. Is Sasuke still asleep?" Misty asked.

"Y-yes. He went t-to bed later than u-us." Hinata affirmed."M-Misty, who i-is Emerald?"

"Oh. She's an old friend of mine. She's about your age." Misty replied happily.

"O-oh."

Just then, Sasuke came in.

"Good morning, S-Sasuke." Hinata greeted said boy.

"Whatever." Sasuke said.

"Jeeze, Sasuke. Your a grouch in the morning." Misty said, irritated.

Sasuke, already irritated since he just got up, replied to her little comment by throwing a Kunai at her. Fortunately for Misty, he just woke up, so his aim was little off.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" Misty yelled. Then she looked down at the weapon adn picked it up. "What is this?"

"Um that's a K-kunai. It's a w-weapon f-from where Sasuke and I c-come from." Hinata nervously replied.

"Well. I don't want it thrown at me again." Misty scolded Sasuke. "Oh. And where exactly do you come from?"

"U-um..." Hinata stuttered, not knowing if she should tell her. She didn't want to make Sasuke mad. Again. Luckily, Sasuke cut in. "We're from the Village Hidden in The Leaves."

"Where's that?" Misty asked, confused.

"Well, we DID know, until we got lost. I'm not sure how we got here. All I remember is getting lost, getting sunburned, getting angry, getting directions, and getting engulfed by a bright blue light." Sasuke explained to Misty.

"I see." Misty said, petting Azurill.

(DING DONG)

"Oh! She's here!" Misty yelled, happily as she ran to the door and opened it, revealing a girl wearing all green stnding in the door way. Hinata could only assume her to be Emerald.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Okay. I wrote this chapter, and AlwaysHiei wrote the first chapter. AlwaysHiei will also write the next one. We hope to it up as soon as possible. In the meantime, please, review! -GhostPrincess