Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Perfect ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you all for your wonderful reviews! I hope the next stage of the story is as good as the first!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto or Sailor Moon series but the characters Gala, and Amera belong to ME!
 
 
Perfect
 
 
There were a lot of things Sasuke Uchiha wouldn't say out loud; he figured pride was to blame though living within darkness for a good three years had something to do with it too.
 
The night that he had vowed to protect his former teammates made him think of the other half of his mission in life…
 
Restoring his clan.
 
It was the easy part of the mission, one he put aside until he killed his brother. He looked at his hand; a clan with this fire within would be formidable foes to anyone. There was just one problem…restoring a clan meant he needed one thing Sasuke didn't really want.
 
He needed a wife.
 
The pickings were slim at best for what he was looking for. He needed someone strong, intelligent, and certainly not clingy.
 
The last Uchiha decided it had to be one of the girls in Hikari. After all, they would become the most powerful females on the planet one day. He went through a mental list in his head.
 
Ino was definitely out, too clingy. Hinata out as well but not for the same reason; she was going to be with Naruto (it was going to happen someday). Temari was way too old and much too bossy; he needed someone to control, which also took out Gala. Already he knew the girl was trouble. Amera might be okay seeing as that he had no connection with her…He doubted though that her ancestor, Michiru, would want that anyway. This left only one girl…
 
Sakura.
 
Inside, he knew she was the only choice…she was perfect…especially since she would one day posses a very powerful object.
 
The Sliver Imperium Crystal… The ancestors had explained that gem to them quite thoroughly. It was an object of great power, believed to be the crystallized embodiment of the moon, resting within its crystallized form was the power of all past queens of the moon, including that of Naruto and Sakura's great great grandmother. Only a person of the royal line could control it with its world changing powers.
 
It all made sense now. The reason as to why everyone was jumpy when it came to Sakura's safety… The reason why Sakura was losing power instead of gaining it…
 
Her body was preparing itself to receive the crystal.
 
This was it…the pinnacle that made Sasuke decide just who he wanted to help him rebuild his clan. It had to be Sakura, no one else.
 
Sakura was going to be a Queen someday, the Queen of the world. And once the crystal was in her body, Sakura would be the most powerful woman on the planet. There was no proof but it was quite possible to believe that her children would someday inherit her power…If he and Sakura had children, the Uchiha clan would be unstoppable.
 
Yes…Sakura was indeed perfect.
 
 
 
Next time: Girl's Day Out