Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ About Three Years Later ( Chapter 56 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay this is it! The final chapter! You will have to read to find out who gets Sakura's heart. ::big grin:: Oh, by the way, read the last Author's Note at the end because they are my last thoughts to you all!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruro or Sailor Moon series but all original characters belong to ME!!
 
About Three Years Later
 
 
Long blonde hair rushed around the crystallized tower in search for the entrance to the Hokage office. She didn't bother knocking for she knew he would want to know immediately.
 
“Hokage-sama! It's time!” A grown, mature Ino rushed in, breathing hard. “He's here!”
 
The nineteen year old man's back had been turned from the door so that he could stare out into the vast village through the window in his office. Blue eyes twinkled as a smile graced a familiar face.
 
“I guess I should go and greet him huh?” He turned, his red and white robes billowing around him. “After all…He is my nephew.”
 
Ino glared at him. “He isn't your nephew!”
 
He laughed good naturedly. “Who cares? I will spoil him like he was anyway!” Then he disappeared in a rush of light.
 
Crowds of people rushed into the main city, where the Crystal Queen sat within her royal bed in the beautiful diamond palace. Pink hair billowed around her, blanketing her large bed with it. Beside her bed was a small blue bassinette.
 
The Crystal Queen smiled at the man standing on her other side. And old woman with blonde hair shook her head.
 
“Not for long, she needs rest.” Then walked out the door to leave the new family alone.
 
“Did you see him?” The Crystal Queen asked breathlessly. The man at her bedside nodded. “He looks like you…” She yawned.
 
“Sleep…” Her husband brushed back a strand of her hair from her face. “Rest…and dream.”
 
She nodded. “I will…”
 
He kissed her forehead where her clan symbol still glowed brightly as the day she received it those many years ago.
 
Closing her green eyes, the queen went to the land of dreams in hopes to tell the Moon Lady about her new descendant. The man watched briefly before journeying to the other side to see his new born son.
 
He was beautiful…absolutely beautiful. The father remembered how to hold a baby after handling Naruto and Hinata's child a few months later. Ever so gently, he picked up the crying child, held it closely to his chest.
 
“Hush now…” He whispered to him. “You are safe…as you always will be.”
 
His in-law took that moment to enter the room, quietly as he could. Glaring eyes made the blonde man freeze then grin.
 
“Sorry, I was just so excited that I just couldn't wait for the ceremony.” He whispered and glanced at the baby in the other man's arms. His grin became a gentle smile. “Hey there squirt…” He whispered. He looked over to his cousin's husband. “So…gotten out of your stupor yet?” A head shake. “Well…how do you feel now?”
 
The man holding the infant boy looked at the bundle in his arms.
 
“A sense of…peace…”
 
Naruto smiled. “Good…So…what are you gonna name him?”
 
Again the man stared at his son.
 
The Sixth Hokage smiled and nodded.
 
To the highest point of the palace the two men went, where a balcony waited for them. Upon stepping outside, the crowd below cheered. Naruto raised a hand to silence them all.
 
“Today, not as Hokage but as a fellow member of the Moon, it gives me great honor to present to you the new prince.” He gestured to the man beside him. “Behold your king!”
 
The crowd cheered and bowed at the man's presence. He held up the male child for all to see.
 
“Let him be known as Naiyu, the future protector of the royal line.”
 
As they left the balcony, the king once again stared at his son who was now lying in his little bassinette. He was still in disbelief that all of this belonged to him. This child, his mother…he finally found the true meaning of love…
 
Naiyu began to cry once more. Unlike his own father, the king picked up the child gently. He did not admonish his son's behavior, instead he soothed.
 
“No more tears…” He told him as he stroked the child's frizzy red hair. The old blonde female doctor came into his sight. “Take him back to his mother, please Tsunade.”
 
The old woman chuckled then smiled. “As you wish, Gaara-sama.”
 
 
The End…Or Perhaps…
 
The Beginning…
 
 
A.N.
I leave you all with this thought: Dream, think, imagine...Write your thoughts and feelings, turn them into wonderful stories for the world to share. And maybe, just maybe, you will inspire someone to write their own stories, just as fanfiction writers like myself have been inspired by others.