Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ An evil aliance is made ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 An evil aliance is made
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon period.
 
Authors notes : this story takes place two months after the star saga as for Naruto is between the mangas (I don't know what number) but is after Naruto return from his 3 year training with Jiraiya so hes 15 as for Sasuke he returns to Konoha that is the story twist here well anyway enjoy the story.
 
 
 
 
Somewhere in the cold Antartic
 
Are you sure this is the place? asked a man wearing glasses hes wearing a black shirt black pants and sandals he also wears a head band with the symbol of a music note.
Yes this is the place I can sense the evil chakra, asked another man in a sinister voice his yellow eyes gazing into the cold region a smirk appear in his pale face.
I hope she agreeds to help us the man with glasses spoke
She will cooperate with us because revenge will be on her side, the pale man reply chuckling its time to get started he said as he began to form seals with his hands and shout NINJA ART RETURN FROM THE UNDERWORLD in that instant the entire ground began to glow and tremble then the light cover the entire artic region. After the light fade away a body of a middle age woman she was wearing a purple gown. The woman slowly began to open her eyes as she stood up her brown eyes gaze at the two male who both gave a wicked smile there was an short silence finally the pale man spoke, greetings you must be Queen Beryl of the dark kingdom and if I am Beryl hissed. The pale man chuckle and spoke now now no need to get hostile on me Im a friend, Beryl didn't trust this man she could feel the evil energy coming from him but still decided to play along. My name is Orochimaru and this is my loyal servant Kabuto he pointed to the man with glasses who simply nodded I am the one who brought back from the dead, Beryls eyes widened What then she finally remember Yes I was defeated by that moon wench she will pay so you revive me Im certain that you want something in return. Orochimaru smirk well I want you to have your revenge on the one responsible for your death, Beryl glared at him my how nice of you she said in a sarcastic tone but how Im going to kill her I don't have enough power and master Metalia is gone if I have the silver crystal I could revive her and my army. Orochimaru spoke while smirking well that's what Im here for I will help get the silver crystal in but Beryl cut him off in exchange you will keep the crystal is that it she glare again at Orochimaru, he chukle a bit that's how it is a favor for a favor I revive you help you get the crystal allowing you to bring back your master and your army and after that you give me the crystal it's a fine deal if you ask me. Beryl continue to glare at Orochimaru then Kabuto spoke you don't have a choice if you want your revenge that badly he smirk Beryl hissed at him, humph fine I accept your help Orochimaru gave a wicked smile good then let us get going to begin our plan Kabuto nodded they vanish in a cloud of smoke along with Beryl.
 
Hikawa Jinja
 
 
Inside the Hikawa Jinja temple in the chamber of fire a raven haired priests was meditating when suddenly she saw something horrible in a second she open her eyes she started sweating and panting finally she spoke in scare tone What was that all about? Whatever it was it wasn't good she had a terrible feeling about this I better call the others and fast.
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well there you have it my first chapter send me your comments if you like it but please keep your flames to yourself its my first fan fic so be nice.