Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ The Mysterious Dream and the New Mission ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 The mysterious dream and the new mission
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I will never own Naruto nor sailor Moon although I wish I had(smirks)
 
Authors Notes: The H on the tittle doesn't stand for hentai(perverts) but I thinking of writing a lemon in the near future hehe…….
 
 
 
 
 
(Dream sequence)
 
 
He found himself in a large white room, he figures that he must be in a huge mansion or castle then he saw a large bed obviously he was in someones bedroom. After looking around the room he takes a look at his hands and realize that hes not wearing his usual clothing he was wearing a white uniform with silver lining and a silver chest plate, where am I the blond teen ask. Then out of nowhere a figures appears before him it was a woman she appears to be around her early thirties she was wearing a beautiful white gown at the botton of the dress it was colored lavender, her hair was a little weird it was pigtails with two buns on her head and colored light lavender. He couldn't clearly see her face but he felt a strange feeling about this woman it was kind of familiar and warm, the woman finally spoke: you must remember who you are what the blond teen replies what are you talking about? please you must remember who you are the woman repeated then the image started to fade away wait who are you the teen pleaded just before the image faded he was able to see something weird on the womans face it appears to be the symbol of a golden cresent moon on her forehead wait come back the teen pleaded again then everything went black.
 
 
(End of dream sequence)
 
He woke up from his bed with a start and confuse look on his face, he sighed that dream again that's the third time this week what is she talking about? remember who I am I know who I am Im Uzumaki Naruto future Hokage he made a goofy grin. He decided to get up from his bed and change his light blue pajamas and brown night cap and wear his usual black and orange uniform, he went to the kitchen to eat some of his instant noodle cup after eating he left his small apartment and he put his head band which had the image of a leaf he then look a the whole village and gave an excited cry YEAH today Im gonna train harder.
 
This was Narutos home The hidden leaf village of Konoha located in the Fire Country where many people train to become leaf ninjas and even become future Hokage which was the title of the strongest ninja in the village and also leader of the village. Narutos life long dream has always been becoming Hokage so the people of the village would stop disrespecting him because he had the spirit of the nine tails demon fox Kyubi Kitsune, the people fear and hated him but if he becomes Hokage they will see how great and talented he is that hes not just the host of the nine tails but a remarkable leaf ninja.
 
Konoha Forest
 
The forest is Narutos usual training spot he always practices his techniques and kunai shooting. Naruto smirk time for some serious training he shouted while forming a hand seal SHADOW CLONE JUTSU in an instant they were several copies of Naruto each copy draw a kunai from his leg hostler and they throw the kunai to different targets that they were located in different trees, all of the kunais hit their respective target only one target remained. The real Naruto took out a kunai and threw it straight at the target but it never reach the target because it was blocked by another kunai. Hey what the screamed a surprised Naruto, HA you call that training I call it slacking off a voice said out of nowhere Huh whos there Naruto asked just then a figure appear youre never gonna get stronger if you keep doing kids training the black haired teen said. Naruto smirk at the teen humph Sasuke baka I should it know who else would come to interrupt my training and annoy me he said to the black haired teen. Uchiha Sasuke is the survivor from the Uchiha clan he posses the sharingan a bloodline genjutsu with he can predict,copy,or tell what ninja art is it was a very useful technique, hes also Narutos rival and best friend even if both ninjas wont admit it. In order to avenge his fallen clan Sasuke went to Orochimaru so he can gave him power and kill the man responsible for the death of his parents and clan his older brother Uchiha Itachi, Orochimaru gave Sasuke a taste of power by giving him the curse seal which gave him a huge power boost unfortunetaly he dint know how to control it that was also the other reason he came to Orochimaru so he can teach him to master the curse seal. Sasuke left Konoha with the sound four Orochimarus strongest henchmen, they offer him the chance to release the second stage of the curse seal which he accept it. Naruto along with other genins left Konoha to bring back Sasuke led by Shikimaru who was given the rank of Jounin(elite ninja), in the end the sound four were defeated but at a high price the genins minus Shikimaru were severly injured as for Naruto he ended confronting Sasuke in order to bring him back. The fitgh between the two was fierce and intense but Sasuke ended up being the victor, Sasuke had a chance to kill Naruto but he choose not to since killing him would be the will of his brother Itachi so he could learn the magekyou sharingan he decided that he would become strong and learn the magenkyou sharingan his own way. After 3 years Sasuke regret ever leaving Konoha so he decided to return to Konoha even if he knew that he wasn't going to be welcome they will most likely kill him for his trechery but it was risk he was willing to take because he miss Konoha especially his friends Naruto and Sakura. But it was thanks to Naruto that he was still alive because he convice the Hokage not to kill him although that Naruto will take responsibility for the actions that he will make, he was thankful for that Naruto save his life and he secretly promise to someday repay the favor.
 
Back to the present
 
 
Naruto stare at Sasuke he was wearing his black Uchiha uniform he snorted what do you want baka? Sasuke grin isn't obvious I came here to train, Naruto snorted again get your own spot Sasuke smirk Imnot going to train on my own Huh Naruto was confuse what do you mean? Im going to train by beating you. Naruto smile at the Uchiha are you challenging me? Sasuke roll his eyes no duh that remark made Naruto angry fine it's a sparing match. The Uchiha chuckle a bit I beat you once and I cant do it again Naruto growled Ha you got lucky back then but Im a lot stronger now Sasuke smirk then prove it, Naruto went into a fighting stance Sasuke did the same and just before they were able to land a punch on each other they were interrupted by the sound of a voice, Hey a familiar voice said both ninja turn to the direction of the voice in front of then stood the mask Jounin with his leaf headband covering his right eye it was Hatake Kakashi he was known as the copy ninja because he can use sharingan but he could only use it in his right eye. How you guys doing the mask ninja greeted Oh hi Kakashi sensei Naruto greeted back Sasuke just put his arms on the back of his head, Mmmmm….the copy ninja began Oh what is it Kakashi sensei? Naruto ask a little confuse Kakashi spoke in a serious tone when I got here you guys mmm lets see you guys were about to fitgh am I correct?. Both Naruto and Sasuke turn pale it was Naruto who answer while trembling I….. Kakashi sensei we weren't going to fight for real I mean we were just gonna have a nice little sparing match Sasuke nooded quickly, Oh Kakashi replied its that it both ninjas nooded well the last thing I need is to stop another brawl from the two of you and Im sure that Hokagesama would be very upset if she finds out but anyway it wasn't a real fitgh so its okay both ninjas felt relief. By the way Kakashi sensei why are you here? Naruto ask the mask ninja, well Hokagesama told me to tell you to report to her office its about a mission, this immediately got the attention of the blond ninja really a mission its about time Naruto cheered while Sasue smile what are waiting for lets go the uchiha nooded. Take care you two Kakashi was about to leave wait Kakashi sensei youre not coming with us Naruto asked the mask ninja, I got my own mission so I cant go with you Im sure you two wont have no trouble at all Kakashi replied as he vanish lets go Naruto Sasuke said Yeah.
 
At the Hokages office
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke enter the Hokages office as they enter they saw in front of then a woman sitting in a desk she seems to be in her mid twenties but you know what they say looks can be deceiving because she was really 53, shes Tsunade the fifth Hokage shes one of the legendary sanin(the saninsare the disciples of the dead third Hokage) the reason she looks young its because of a special technique she invented she likes being young one thing was for sure about Tsunade shes VERY strong. Both ninjas stood in front of Tsunade Naruto greeted the female Hokage hey granny Tsunade how you've been that remark made the Hokage cranky, she got up from her seat and shouted at the blond ninja DAMMIT NARUTO HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT but youre old Naruto said that last comment earn him a big smack in the head by the Hokage BOMM OUCH the blond ninja answers as he rubs his head while a big lump appears at the top of his head Sasuke just sighed you should learn to keep your mouth shut. The Hokage clear her throat good since you two are finally here I will get straight to the point she explained she was going to continue but Naruto cut her off we know already you have us a mission, once again the Hokage smack Naruto in the head creating another big lump DON'T INTERRUPT ME she shouted to him she clear her throat again, as you all know we have benn keeping tabs on Orochimaru. The mention of his name made the faces of both ninjas into a hate glare especially Naruto he hated Orochimaru for all the things hes done especially since he was the one that killed the third Hokage he will never forgive him, as for Sasuke he just didn't feel hatred for Orochimaru but for himself too he was the one that came to him beggin him to give him power in order to avenge his clan but now he will redeem himself and to the village by killing him. Tsunade continue talking we have found about his plan and what he might be after, this got the attention of both ninjas Orochimaru went to Tokyo most likely hes seeking the power of the legendary silver crystal. Huh silver crystal something inside Naruto click its like he has heard about it before, what is this sylver crystal? asked Sasuke the Hokage reply it's a very powerful crystal it has incredible power the Uchiha snorted it figures why he wants it, the Hokage nooded yes but theres a good side to this Sasuke listen eagerly while Naruto finally snap out of his trance. The one who posses the sylver crystal is Sailor Moon huh Sailor Moon the Uchiha raise an eyebrow, at the mention of her name Narutos eyes widened as he felt into another trance I think I heard from her before isn't she the one who figths monsters in Tokyo Sasuke answers the Hokage nooded that's right she along with her soldiers the sailor senshi defend Tokyo from evil. Well that's good it not gonna be easy for Orochimaru to take hell have to fitgh her in order to get it, Im not gonna take that risk the Hokage answers theres also a bad side to this great Sasuke mutter if the crystal is use in the wrong hands it will bad REAL BAD. That's why Im sending the two you to Tokyo find Sailor Moon and help her in any way you can the Uchiha nooded are we clear Naruto? The Hokage said, Naruto didn't reply he was still in the trance(whats going on sylver crystal, Sailor Moon, sailor senshi I never heard of then before but I feel like I know then why is that? Man talk about some serious déjà vu). NARUTO DID YOU LISTEN TO ANYTHING I JUST SAID the Hokage screamed at the top of her lungs the screaming broke Naruto out of his trance what what he look at the Hokage who looks pissed and then at Sasuke who just shake his head in embarrassment what Naruto said. Tsunade calm down and then ask I said did you listen to anything I just said umm… I think so the blond ninja answer unsure of himself something about Sailor Moon, the Hokage I said that you two are going to Tokyo to help Sailor Moon against Orochimaru it's a class A mission but it mitgh turn into an S class nssion depending on the situation both ninjas nooded. Naruto realizes hey whay about Sakurachan shes still on her daily training routine its goona take her a while to finish but she will join you as soon as she finish the ninjas nooded, one more this is going to be and undercover which means youll be wearing civilian clothing you will also have new names Im also going to give some money it seems youll be staying there for a while but I suggest you two find some jobs cool Naruto reply, here are your new IDs with your new names and here are your civilians clothing she handed two backpacks. Both ninjas took a look at their ids huh Im Koshiro Kyo Naruto said and Im Yamoto Saeki Sasuke reply the Hokage then answer you two will be exchange students from China, you are to leave immediately both nooded remember no one must know that you are leaf ninjas and I mean no one one little flaw can cause this mission to failed Tokyo is a big city so its gonna take you a while to find Sailor Moon and Orochimaru is already in Tokyo so be careful both ninjas nooded good luck you two the Hokage said, we will Naruto said Sasuke just nooded they left the Hokages office and went to begin their mission in Tokyo. What Naruto doesn't know is that this mission will change his life forever.
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
Finally I finished the second chapter I never though I will write such a long chapter but I did it please send your comments or e-mail me I accept any comments but please keep your flames to your self anyway I wanna say to my favorite fan fic writer Eternal Freedom youre da man I love GunDread Seed cant wait for you to update.