Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ The Deadly Vision ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 The New Evil
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon there happy
 
Authors Notes Yes I know how bad the first chapters are and I also know about the bad grammar its everywhere but it's the only the first chapters I promise its gonna get better as for my grammar I know its bad but my Microsoft Word program sucks and my computer it's a real bitch I think its dying and my space bar its kinda damage, but anyway thanks for the comments I really appreciate it.on with the story.
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
In front of the Hikawa Jinja they stood five girls they were wearing school uniforms since they just got out of school, one girl had short blue hair and blue eyes and her uniform was a white blouse and a long blue skirt her name is Mizuno Amy a smart girl and she was also known as Sailor Mercury senshi of ice. Another girl had the same uniform as Amy but she had long blond hair with a red bow on the back of her head and she also had blue eyes her name is Aino Minako also known as Sailor Venus senshi of light. The third girl with the same uniform also had blond hair and blue eyes but her hair style was completely different it had two long pigtails and two buns on her head they look like a pair of meatballs shes Tsukino Usagi not the smart type but the kind hearted type, she was known as Sailor Moon senshi of the Moon and the leader of the group. The fourth girl was taller than the other four she had brown hair and green eyes her uniform was in different color her blouse is white with brown lining and her long skirt was light brown, her name is Kino Makoto also known as Sailor Jupiter senshi of thunder. The final girl had long black hair and black eyes but she wasn't wearing a school uniform she was wearing a priestes robe white and red she was Hino Rei the spiritualist of the group and also known as Sailor Mars senshi of fire.
 
Together they are the soldiers of love and justice they defend the Earth against evil monsters or rather call youmas. Besides the five teen girls two cats were present one black cat with brown eyes and the other cat was white with purple eyes, they might look like the average cat but they were not what make then unique from a normal cat is they could talk and they have two golden crecent moons on their forehead. Their names are Luna and Artemis guardians of the senshi, Luna serve as Usagis guardian and Artemis as Minakos.
 
 
So whats this meeting is all about Usagi asked annoyed, she was expecting to go to the Arcade after finishing school.
 
The raven haired priestes answer as I told you before when I call last night I have a vision and it was a bad one a real bad one she finish with a worry tone in her voice.
 
Oh come on Rei it can be worst than your past visions, Minako asked as she look at the priestes whom had a very worry look on her face the blond girl gulp a little can it.
 
Or maybe your vision is a fluke Usagi snorted everyone turn to look at her, this comment made Rei a little irritated.
 
USAGI MY VISIONS ARE NEVER WRONG the raven haired priestes yell at the meatball head girl.
 
Oh please we just recently defeated Galaxia so how come a new enemy has to come Usagi said a bit irritated ever since the defeat of Galaxia she was very happy that the evil was finally over, she can finally have a normal life the average life of a seventeen year old and also spent more time with her boyfriend Mamoru.
 
Rei was about to yell at Usagi again but she was cut off by Luna.
 
AL RIGTH THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO Luna the black cat shouted, first we must discuss the reason why we came to this meeting and that is to listen to Reis vision she concluded.
 
Yes Rei tell us about this new vision of yours Amy the blue hair girl asked as she waited to listen about the vision.
 
Yeah Rei tell us already Makoto the tall brunnete asked as she also waited for the description of the vision.
 
The raven haired priestes remained quiet for a little which it was making a certain meatball head girl more irritated.
 
Artemis the white cat finally spoke Rei is the vision really that terrible? He asked a little worried.
 
Rei shook her head Im sorry for keeping everyone on the edge of your seat she chuckle a little especially you Usagi.
 
Usagi sighed just please tell us about this vision already.
 
The Priestes shook her head al right I will tell you every detail I saw in my vision, well it goes like this.
 
(Reis vision)
 
 
It was winter on a huge landscape outside the city of Tokyo, it was cold al right it could be tell by the cold winds blowing from the north. In the middle of the snowy field stood the nine senshis, in the middle was eternal Sailor Moon beside her was Tuxedo Kamen who was also known as her boyfriend Chiba Mamoru and also known as Endymion Prince of the Earth. On the left side stood the inner senshis (Mercury,Mars,Jupiter and Venus) on the right side were the outer senshis(Uranus,Neptune,Pluto and Saturn), they weren't they only ones there on the far right where the outers stood they were four figures they were in a fitghing stance. She couldn't see clearly their faces but she could tell they were on their side, all of the senshis were exhausted especially eternal Sailor Moon who seems completely out of strength. In front of then stood the biggest creature they have ever seen, it look like a giant dragon with two heads and two huge wings it was colored black with purple it had piercing crimson eyes finally it had the biggest claws they've ever seen they look so sharp that they could cut through light. All of the senshis fire their attacks on the creature but it didn't have any effect at all not even a scratch, the creature was about to fire a powerful attack when suddenly one of the strange individuals started it glowing a britgh silver light the creature fire a massive blast powerful enough to destroy an entire land. The massive blast was about to reach the senshis when suddenly everything went black.
 
 
(End of vision)
 
 
A huge silence fell upon the temple, all four girls were speechless no one said a word they didn't know what to say or think. Artemis decided to break the silence
 
A dragon that so medieval cliché it would have been original if it was giant octopus or arcwhale the white cat joked.
 
Everyone glare at Artemis even Luna, the glarings made the white cat very nervous.
 
Im sorry I was just trying to light the mood Artemis confess he had to do something to break the long silence.
 
Luna sighed its al right Artemis, that's some vision Rei its pretty strong
 
STRONG I DON'T THINK THAT'S THE PROPRIATE WORD TO CALL IT MORE LIKE DEATH SCARY Usagi shouted she was pretty freak out about the vision.
 
I agree Minako said its horrible she look at Rei who still had worry look on her face, Rei this is the worst vision you have ever had.
 
Makoto became very nervous does this means were going to die?
 
Now wait a minute everyone Amy interjected its true'its ahorible vision but lets not forget that Reis past visions didn't come because we were able to prevent it from happening and Im sure we can prevent this one from happening.
 
Rei finally smile yes I have the visions in order for us to do whatever we can to stop them.
 
Yeah youre right Rei Makoto said also cheering up well do our best so that bad vision never comes true.
 
Yeah we will triumph Minako said as she raise a fist in the air goodness and love will always win.
 
That's the spirit girls the white cat cheered hes relief that the girls are not afraid about the vision.
 
Luna smile Minako that last part was a bit corny but it's the thruth.
 
We musnt give up no matter how bad things turn out Minako gave the victory symbol.
 
Yeah youre one that never give up especially when it comes to chasing boys Artemis joked.
 
That's it no tuna for you tonight Artemis Minako said.
 
WHAT Minako I was just joking come on you don't really mean it the white cat pleaded
 
NO TUNA FOR YOU Minako blow him a raspberry
 
Everybody started laughing, the long silence that occur a while ago became a forgotten memory it is as it never happen Usagi also laugh she finally calm down a bit, the vision really scare her but now she was more relief.
 
Usagi spoked Im sorry guys turning to her friends I was uneasy we just defeated Galaxia and she was pretty strong and if that thing in your vision Rei is stronger than her I…I…Usagi broke as tears began to fall from her eyes.
 
Rei snorted oh don't tell me youre going to give up meatball head, we were jus talking about not giving up and youre crying because you think you should give up give me a break.
 
Ami sighed what Rei is trying to say is that should never give up its your will to save everyone that give you the strength to not give up.
 
Makoto nooded Amis right you never give up because you believe in yourself and in all of us.
 
Minako gave a thumbs up ditto
 
Thank you everyone thank you so much Im feeling better now Usagi said as she started to dry her tears.
 
However theres still something that bothers me Makoto interjected
 
About what? Ami asked.
 
The four strangers that appear on the vision , I mean are they friends or enemies and who are they? Makoto asked.
 
I don't know who they are I couldn't see their faces, but Im sure the are allys I saw that they were going to attack the creature the fire priestes answers.
 
Well Im sure well find out in due time, that's enough for today we should be getting back Luna said.
 
Right all the girls replied
 
Bye guys Im going to the Arcade Usagi said as she started to leave.
 
But Usagi don't you have an English test tomorrow? Ami ask
 
AH…….well I…I I don't think so the meatball head girl gave a goofy grin.
 
Come on Ill help you study Ami said.
 
Thanks Ami but I don't want to study Usagi shrugged.
 
You have to study or your grades will drop.
 
Fine oh I want to go to the arcade and drink a chocolate milkshake Usagi sighed
 
Bye everyone Amy said.
 
Bye they all replied .
 
As they say their goodbyes and left the Hikawa Jinja Temple, a certain white cat and blond girl were still going a it.
 
PLEASE MINAKO IM SORRY I DINT MEAN IT WAS JUST A JOKE Artemis begged.
 
Mmmm….lets see Minako said while placing a finger under her chin say Im pretty .
 
Youre pretty the white cat replied.
 
Say that Im the prettiest of all the senshis
 
YES YOURE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL THE SENSHIS
 
Mmmm okay I forgive you lets go home so I can serve a big can of tuna
 
MEOW the white cat replied delighted.
 
By the way Artemis I was joking too the blond smirk
 
WHAT I though I offend you for real and you tell me that you were joking Im gonna get you Aino Minako.
 
Cant catch me
 
Come back here you the white cat started chasing at the blond.
 
 
Tokyo Airport
 
 
 
Tokyo International Airport is always full of people since Japan is one of the most populated country in the world. At that instant a departure gate open a huge crowd of people were exiting the departure gate, a few minutes later a pair of teens exited the gate. One had short black hair and black eyes he was wearing a pair sunglasses, a black leather jacket he was wearing jeans that had two holes on the knee section and a pair of black army boots any people would think of him as a rock star. The second teen was wearing a red cap round sunglasses, a simple t-shirt that says Pokemon gotta catch em all the words were colored yellow a pair of jeans and a pair of white snickers.
 
 
Al right we finally arrive at Tokyo and wow granny Tsunade wasn't kidding when she said that this place was overpopulated, the teen wearing the red cap said who was obviously Uzumaki Naruto or to be exact Koshiro Kyo which was his undercover name.
 
No kidding the black haired teen mutter who was obviously Uchiha Sasuke or to be exact Yamoto Saeki.
 
Sas I mean Saeki lets go to the train terminal station so we can take the train to the Juuban district Kyo cheered.
 
Sasuke groan(Damn what the hell was she thinking)
 
 
(Flashback at the Hokages office)
 
 
WHAT Sasuke said shock he couldn't believe what he just heard.
 
The Hokage nooded yes Im putting Naruto in charge of this mission.
 
Naruto cheered yeah its about time believe it
 
Sasuke frowned you can be serious this is Naruto were talking about, and you said it yourself Tokyo is a big city instead of finding Sailor Moon well end up lost on the other side of Japan.
 
Well the Hokage began I could put you in charge of the mission, but you know very well why Im not gonna do it.
 
Sasuke bit his lip since he was classified as a stray ninja he had no right to be in charge of such important mission he finally nooded in understanding all right .
 
Good Tsunade replied well I suggest you start searching at the Juuban district since that the place were Sailor Moon is usually seen, you may go and good luck to the two of you.
 
Both ninjas nooded, before they started to leave Tsunade call Naruto.
 
Naruto wait the Hokage said
 
Huh what is it? The blond ninja asked
 
Remember to keep an eye on Sasuke
 
Yeah yeah I know Im responsible for him if he betrays us again Ill …..kill him Naruto said in a hostile tone of voice, even if deep inside he couldn't do it he will never kill him whether he like it or not Uchiha Sasuke is his best friend.
 
Good then you may go be careful and good luck Tsunade replied.
 
Yeah
 
 
(End of Flashback)
 
Sasuke couldn't still believe that Naruto was in charge of the mission, but it was the order of the Hokage and he couldn't went against her word he had no choice but to follow the blond ninjas orders. As they reach the train station they both bough their train tickets and waited for the train to come.
 
Umm..Naruto
 
What?
 
Well since your in charge of the mission then Im…….going to trust you the Uchiha said even if he couldn't believe what he just said.
 
Huh thanks well find Sailor Moon in no time believe it
 
Sasuke though(I know Im gonna regert saying that, I mean putting Naruto in charge of a mission is like entering a cage full hungry lions)
 
Just then the train arrive and the doors open and huge crowd of people began entering the train, the two ninjas enter the train and got into their seat. When the train left the station both ninjas were very of how fast the train was going
 
Hey Sasuke the blond ninja whisper to him
 
What is it?
 
Its just that Naruto look at his shirt and then ask the Uchiha what the hell is Pokemon?
 
The Uchiha just shrugged his shoulders obviously he didn't know
 
At that moment Sasuke open up his leather jacket and took a look at the black shirt he was wearing, it had a picture of what it seems a humanoid skeleton playing a electric guitar on top of the skeleton were two words colored in red.
 
(Mmmm Iron Maiden what is that?)
 
Naruto was looking at one of the windows from the train, he was so amazed of how big was Japan, he had a important mission to do and hes also going to visit a big city like Tokyo.
 
(I wonder if they sell ramen here?)
 
He immediately remember his dream(I also wonder if Ill be able to figure out what that dreams means I hope I find answers in Tokyo)
 
As the blond ninja continue to think, the train continues its destination until it reaches the ninjas stop the Juuban district where they hope to find Sailor Moon and the Sailor senshis.
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
The third Chapter its finish and at least I made it longer than the last two and I also got paragraph thing right, the grammar it still bad but hey it's a start as always feel free to send me your comments keep the flames to yourself and Im also happy to see that you guys are reading the story it really means a lot to me until next chapter.