Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ A day in Tokyo the big city ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4 A day in Tokyo the big city
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I will own Naruto and Sailor Moon when I turned 250 years old
 
Authors notes: I decided to put Usagi and the girls at 17, which means that Haruka and Michiuru are 19 Setsuna she suppose to be in her mid twenties but shes ageless so Im make her 24 Hotarus 14 and Mamoru is 22 so you guys get the idea well own with the story.
 
 
 
 
In a abandoned warehouse near the district of Juuban
 
 
Five girls wearing sailor type uniforms were firing magical attacks at some of the targets that were hanging on the wall of the warehouse. Each girl fire an attack at one of the targets, Luna and Artemis told them about the warehouse so the girls decided that they could use the place as a training spot after hearing Reis vision if theres a new evil coming they were going to be prepare for it. As the senshis continue to fire their attacks a certain senshi was getting annoyed and tired, she didn't saw the point of all this training she still though that theres was no evil coming.
 
Eternal Sailor Moon groaned after firing an attack and fell on her knees
 
Oh why do we have to be training? E Sailor Moon asked
 
The rest of the senshis turned to her while sweatdropping
 
I don't know maybe because I had a vision of a huge dragon about to kill us Sailor Mars the senshi with the red colored skirt retorted at Sailor Moon
 
Yes if there is a new evil coming we have to be prepared for it S Mercury answer she was the senshi with the skirt colored light blue and light blue boots that reach to her knees.
 
Come on Sailor Moon were not gonna wait around for this new enemy to appear, we have to be ready S Jupiter the tall brunette senshi with the colored skirt green and green short boots replied.
 
If we don't prepare ourselves for the enemy theyre going to have an advantage in strength, we cant allow that to happen S Venus the senshi with the orange colored skirt and orange high heels said.
 
 
But there hasn't been a youma attack in a long time come on lets go back S Moon whined
 
 
WOULD YOU STOP WHINING AND GET SERIOUS S Mars shouted at the Moon senshi WERE TRAINING TO FIGTH THE NEW ENEMY AND RIGTH NOW YOURE NOT ACTING LIKE A LEADER YOURE ACTING LIKE A SCARE CHILD
 
FINE ILL GET SERIOUS IM PISSED BECAUSE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I WANT TO HAVE A PEACEFUL AND NORMAL LIFE WITH MY FRIENDS AND BOYFRIEND AND NOW ANOTHER ENEMY HAS TO SHOW UP AND DESTROY THE PEACE THAT WE HAVE FOUGTH SO HARD TO ACHIEVE S Moon shouted with tears in her eyes at the fire senshi.
 
The senshis were shock at S Moon sudden outburst even Mars, they have never seen her so upset before it seems that shes been keeping the stress bottle up inside of her for so long.
 
Im sorry guys I don't know what came over me I just want the fighting to end, I know Im being selfish but Im being selfish for a good reason don't you guys think after everything weve been through all the enemies we fought don't you think we dsserve some peace and quiet the Moon senshi said.
 
Yes I am tired of all the fighting but we musnt forget that protecting the Earth is our destiny S Mercury said.
 
Im tire from the fighting too but I dont fight not just to protect the Earth but to protect my friends too the senhsi of thunder said.
 
Its our destiny to figth evil because were warriors and if we don't figth how are we going to maintain the peace that we desire for S Venus the senshi of love said.
 
That's right Mars said while heading to S Moon Im sorry for yelling at you and about calling you a scare child.
 
No you were right I wasn't acting like a leader from now on Im going to act like a true leader Moon declare while drying her tears and standing up.
 
Really I will like to see that Mars replied in a playful tone.
 
Ok Moon said as she look at the few target signs
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS.
 
The attack destroy the remainer targets in no time, the senshis jaw were wide open at what they just saw except for Mars who just smile.
 
That's more like it Mars said proudly.
 
Yeah Ill say a voice said
 
The senshis turn around and saw a twenty two year old man wearing a green jacket a black shirt between the jacket shirt light brown pants and white shoes, he was Chiba Mamoru Usagis boyfriend he gave the senshis a smile.
 
I see you guys have been busy Mamoru said
 
Sailor Moon rush toward Mamoru and gave a big embrace, which he gladly accepted.
 
Mamochan Moon said lovingly
 
Hey Usako
 
Well shes back to normal Venus said.
 
Mmmm the senshis agreed.
 
You guys have been training so hard, how about we call it a day Luna said as she appear to the group along with Artemis.
 
Yeah how about we go to the arcade and order a milkshake Mamoru said
 
Yeah Sailor Moon agree immediately.
 
The senshis transformed back to their civilian forms, and left the warehouse along with Mamoru and the two cats.
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
This is impossible cried a frustrated blond ninja while walking the sidewalk .
 
No one said this was going to be easy said the Uchiha said as he was also a little frustrated.
 
I mean weve been searching for hours and still no Sailor Moon, its like looking for a needle in a haystack Naruto said frustrated.
 
Sailor Moon is a super hero she will only show up when theres a big commotion Sasuke said.
 
Oh I got it the blond ninja reply Ill transform into an ugly monster.
 
You already done that Sasuke said with a smirk on his face.
 
WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN an angry Naruto shouted.
 
Shessh just messing with you Naruto but you cant do that.
 
And why not? Naruto retorted.
 
Because Hokages orders were in a undercover mission which means we cant create a commotion.
 
Then what are we gonna do the blond ninja said.
 
Sasuke sighed looks like we had no choice well have to put a stop to our search.
 
I guess Naruto said just then a loud stomic growl was heard.
 
Oh man Im hungry I haven't eaten since we got here.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped then he clear his throat um…..Naruto can I make a suggestion?.
 
Huh a suggestion do you know a good place to eat ramen, the blond ninja said happy.
 
No I was thinking since its gonna be too difficult to search for Sailor Moon maybe we should start looking for a job Sasuke said.
 
Why should we granny Tsunade gave us enough money so theres no need for a job.
 
The Uchiha groaned have you forgotten Hokages orders she told us to find a job, and Im sure she told us to get a job so that we shouldn't waste the money she gave us.
 
Naruto sighed yeah that's definitely her shell use this money for gambling even if she will lose it because she never wins a single game.
 
We only use the money for the transportation and the apartment the rest will have to go from the money we earn in the job the Uchiha said.
 
Al right lets go(once again Narutos stomic growl ) Im so hungry Sasuke can we find something to eat first.
 
Fine you go get something to eat Sasuke said as he started to leave.
 
Hey where do you think youre going Sasuke.
 
The Uchiha turn to the blond ninja to find a job.
 
Not without me Im suppose to keep a close eye on you so you don't betray us Naruto finish then his stomach started growling again so hungry.
 
Sasuke sighed look just go get something to eat find a job and then wait for me at the apartment.
 
You better promise not to do anything sneaky Naruto said.
 
The Uchiha smirk of course Ill do something sneaky Im a ninja sneakiness is our especialty as he turn and leave.
 
Haha very funny the blond ninja reply a stomach growl was heard oh I better find something to eat before I died of hunger..
 
 
The two ninjas went their separate ways to find a job, since they were going to stay in Tokyo for a while might as well make a living, with no luck about the whereabouts of Sailor Moon its gonna be a long mission.
 
 
 
Crown Arcade
 
 
Usagi and the rest of the senshis were sitting at the café area of the Crown Arcade, after a day of hard training they decided to chill out and relax. The Arcade is Usagis favorite place, she plays her favorite Sailor V game and also have a chocolate milkshake.
 
 
That was the last of my change, Im so close of beating the Sailor V game Usagi sighed.
 
You know what they say practices makes perfect Ami reply.
 
Youre one to talk I mean you never played video games before in your life and when your start playing you play like a pro, Usagi said.
 
Oh come on Usagi stop it the blue haired girl said while blushing.
 
Well that's because Ami is smart unlike you Rei said.
 
WHAT say that again Usagi retorted.
 
You heard me meatball head the raven hair girl answer back.
 
Take that back you hot head
 
NO WAY
 
FIRE WITCH
 
MEATBALL BRAIN
 
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I
 
A MEATBALL HEAD
 
GRRRR
 
And once again Rei and Usagi have started one of their daily routines arguments, they start yelling and calling each other names then they began blowing raspberries at each other. Mamoru,Makoto,Minako and Ami all sighed while sweat dropping, they never change do they but you know what they say best friends fight a lot.
 
Minako decided to break out their big argument by asking a question.
 
Hey guys Id been wondering should we tell Setsuna and the others about the vision.
 
Evryone turn to the blond, even Rei and Usagi finishing their argument.
 
Well that depends on how serious this new enemy might be Ami sad.
 
Maybe we should tell then just in case Makoto added.
 
That wont be necessary everyone look at Rei, they will find out eventually.
 
We all be ready for it Mamoru said.
 
Yeah the girls agreed.
 
At that instant a young man who seems to be the same age as Mamoru came to the gang with six milkshakes, he had dark blond hair dark eyes and he was wearing an apron obviously he works at the Arcade. His name is Motoki(AN I don't know his last name if you guys know please e-mail me ) hes a good friend of Mamoru and the girls he runs the Crown Arcade and he was also one of the reasons that Usagi came to the Arcade because she use to have a big crush on him and same goes for Makoto.
 
Here you go six chocolate milkshakes witht the works Motoki said while placing the milkshakes on the table.
 
Thanks Motokisan replied Usagi
 
Oh I love your milkshakes Motokisan said a cheery Minako.
 
Thanks you guys are my best customers reply Motoki.
 
By the way Motoki Mamoru said have you found someone else to help you with the arcade.
 
Well no not yet I can run the arcade on my own, but It wouldn't hurt to have some help Motoki said.
 
Well if I didn't have a full time on the restaurant I will gladly help Mamoru said.
 
Oh no that's okay Mamorusan I appreciateit it ts okay I already told you Im doing fine on my own.
 
Ok Mamoru said
 
The girls didn't say anything since they were enjoying their milkshakes especially Usagi .
 
 
Near the Hikawa Jinja
 
 
Sasuke was standing in front of the huge stairway that leads to the Hikawa Jinja, he have heard rumors from people that the Hikawa Jinja temple it's a place that sell good luck charms, he though that maybe this place was good to get a job so he didn't wasted time and began climbing the big stairs. That's when he saw two teens leaving the temple, one was a girl around 17 she was wearing a red blouse and a green skirt with red shoes she had short orange hair and dark green eyes, the other teen was a boy of the same age with messy light brown hair and a pair of big round glasses wearing a white shirt and black long pants pbviously he was the nerdy type. The Uchiha decided to ask then about the temple and also about a certain moon senshi.
 
 
Um…excuse me Sasuke said can I ask you guys something?
 
Huh ….the teen girl said as she saw the Uchiha she immediately blush at the sght of him, since she found him very cute and attractive yes what is it?
 
Is this the Hikawa Jinja Temple? Sasuke ask
 
Oh yes it is have you come to buy a good luck charm the girl said giving him a dreamy look.
 
This cause a certain teen boy very jealous the looks that shes been giving the Uchiha are the kind that's says youre hot lets go out.
 
OKAY who are you buster? The nerdy teen ask the Uchiha
 
The girl became irritated by the nerds sudden out burst.
 
UMINO be nice the girl retorted.
 
But Naru Umino replied you don't know who he is he might be evil alien in disguise.
 
(A WHAT) Sasuke though.
 
Oh please give me a break Naru snorted youre just jealous.
 
Well yeah if it was Sailor Moon the one talking to me wouldn't you be jealous the nerdy teen ask.
 
This immediately got the attention of the Uchiha, maybe they new something about Sailor Moon.
 
Im sorry for being the one to cause youre argurment Sasuke said my name is Yamoto Saeki Im new here in Tokyo you mention Sailor Moon it just I heard so much from her wherever I go could you tell me more about Sailor Moon well if its al right with you.
 
Umino smirk ha you've came to the right person he immediately pulled a small black book from his shirt pocket, the book had a golden cesent moon on the front.
 
Naru sweat dropped oh yeah I forgot that you are a Sailor Moon maniac Umino chukle at her remark.
 
Umino began reading in his small book lets see her name is Sailor Moon aka moon princess she wears sailor type out fit short blue skirt (Sasuke snorted short blue skirt sound slike a perverts dream) red high boots, her height is 5”2 weight is 110 pounds shes between the ages of 16-19 and she only shows up when monsters appears.
 
(shes between 16 and 19 that means shes just a teenager the Uchiha though)
 
Naru nooded yeah now that you mention it I haven't seen her in a while, since there hasn't been any monsters.
 
Sasuke raise an eyebrow monsters you mean real monsters.
 
I know it sounds impossible but I have seen then Naru said, there was this time a long time ago that my mother was posses by a monster and then Sailor moon came and defeated the monster saving my mother in the process.
 
I see thank you for the information the Uchiha replied sa he started to climb the stairs.
 
No problem always glad to help a future Sailor Moon fan (the Uchiha sweat dropped at the nerds remark)
 
Goodbye Saekisan Naru said.
 
As Sasuke saw then leave he notice that they were holding hands, he didn't know why but for some strange reason he imagine himself in the same situation holding the girls hand only diference that the image of Naru was replace by that of a certain pink hair kunoichi. Sasuke shake his head while blushing, he continue climbing the stairs of the temple. When he got there he was very amazed of how beautiful the scenery was he saw the beautiful cherry blossoms tree and the temple was very eye sigthing. The Uchiha saw a small old man talking to two teenage girls, the girls were wearing school uniforms.
 
Oh come on why don't come work for me at the temple the old man said.
 
Um…no thanks I already have a lob one girl said.
 
Yeah same for me the other girl replied.
 
Please if you accept Ill introduce you to my apprentice Yuniochi(AN I don't know if thais his name) hes very cute you know the old man said.
 
No thanks we have to go both girls replied they began to leave when they notice Sasuke and that's when the tables were turned.
 
When the two girls lay eyes on the Uchiha there faces became as red as a tomato, to put it more simple they went gaga over him.
 
H…hi one girl said while blushing.
H….hi the other girl said blushing too.
 
The two teenage girls were just staring at him, they didn't say a word the continue to stare at the Uchiha. Finally Sasuke became rather nervous with the stares and broke the silence.
I have to talk to the old man Sasuke said.
 
What the teens replied they look at the old man who had his jaw wide open and oviously he was shocked.
 
Why did you work here? One girl ask.
 
Ummm no I don't the Uchiha said.
 
The girls sighed in disappointment oh I see they started to leave. The old mans jaw fell to the ground he finally calm down and gave a huge grin while thinking(This kid is a girls magnet if he works for me Ill have the temple full of beautiful girls hehehehe).
 
He clear his throat and went to the Uchiha welcome to the Hikawa Jinja temple can I help you?
 
Well actually I hope you can, Im wondering if you would give me a job.
 
YES the old man said immediately it like he has reading his mind.
 
Really Sasuke asked surprised.
 
Of course youll start tomorrow oh by the way my name is Soul Hino Im the owner of the temple.
 
Yamoto Saeki the Uchiha replied.
 
Al right tomorrow Ill introduce to my grandaugther who also works and my pupil.
 
Thank you very much.
 
No thank YOU grampa said while grining.
 
As Sauke left the temple he smile as how fast he got a job(well I have my job I wonder if that idiot found one already).
 
 
 
Near the Crown Arcade
 
 
A very hungry blond ninja was walking while hes stomach was growling like a rabid dog, there were so many food places in Tokyo since it was a big city but there was one dish that he crave for and it was his favorite ramen. Naruto could eat any of the different dishes that Tokyo has to offer, but he was just too stubborn that's part of his personality.
 
Ahhhh isn't there a place where they sell ramen the blond ninja said frustrated.
 
 
At that moment the doors of the arcade open and show five girls and a guy, they were leaving not noticing the hungry ninja. Besides then were two cats they were about to leave when suddenly.
 
Im so hungry cried Naruto, then he notice the two cats hey it's a cat this caught the attention of the two cats.
 
Both cats turn to see the blond ninja Artemis(poor kid looks like hes hungry, he look a Luna she was staring at him deeply ).
 
Naruto saw how cute the cats were but there was something that caught his attention that was their golden crecent moons on their head.
 
(Wait a minute that symbol is the same as the one that the woman from my dream has)
 
Luna Artemis came the voices of Usagi and Minako, from the end of the street the cats finally left the arcade.
 
Naruto was about to call out to then when hunger stroke again.
 
DAMMIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT RAMEN ANYMORE I WANT TO EAT SOMETHING.
 
Naruto saw the building in front of him, the big sing read Crown Arcade(humm…maybe they have food here).
 
When he enter the arcade, he was amaze about the many machines that were available(oh this place doesn't look like it serves food) though Naruto. He finally saw a man cleaning one of the nearby tables.
 
Um…excuse the blond ninja ask the man.
 
Huh the turn to the blond teen oh yes can I help you? Asked the man.
 
Do you have food?
 
Well I do serve snacks this arcade its also a café.
 
REALLY Naruto said happily then give me a big bowl of ramen with everything on it.
 
What ask the man
 
Yeah you know ramen Naruto explained.
 
Yeah I know what is ramen, it just that I don't have that here the man said.
The answer hit the blond ninja like a slap to the face.
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why….why cried Naruto.
 
The man sweat dropped at his desperate out burst looks like he wants to eat ramen that badly.
 
Look I don't serve ramen but I know place where they serve it the man said.
 
This got the attention of the blond ninja said in no time
 
REALLY WHERE
 
It's called Jins Palace its located at the end of this street. Jins a good friend of mine the man said.
 
Oh thank you so much the blond ninja said oh by the way Im Uzu.. I mean Koshiro Kyo.
 
Im Motoki the man said nice to meet you.
 
Nice to meet you too Naruto said well I better go Im hungry, the bond ninja left in a flash leaving a sweat dropped Motoki behind.
 
Wow all that hunger and he can still run with so much energy Motoki said.
 
 
 
In a unknown region
 
 
 
In a very dark and humid cave, it was vey quiet the only thing that can be heard was the screeching of the bats. Three figures stood in the middle of a chamber.
 
Nice place although I prefer my palace its much darker the woman said who obviously was Beryl.
 
This is only a temporary hideout so just enjoy the place a sinister voice said which belongs to Orochimaru.
 
Well should we get started Beryl said.
 
Yes I already have my plan to steal the cystal, Sailor Moon wont know what hit her.
 
Beryl growled don't underestimated her shes stronger than she looks.
 
It doesn't matter my plan is flawless Orochimaru said.
 
Well see Beryl amused then she hissed unfortunately its not just the crystal that I need but energy as well.
 
This caught the attention of Kabuto
 
Energy Kabuto said interested.
 
Yes human energy Beryl reply.
 
Human energy Orochimaru raise an eyebrow you mean to tell me that you steal human energy the same way a vampire sucks human blood.
 
Well sort off Beryl said its not just me but my master Metalia as well.
 
Orochimaru chuckle how amusing you really are interesting person but your master is dead.
 
That's why youre going to steal the silver crystal from that moon wench as part of your deal so I could reviver her with its power Beryl said.
 
Yes I know just remember to keep your end of the bargain the sound ninja reply.
 
Beryl snorted of course at that moment she look at the ceiling of the cave and saw the bats she then fire a dark bean at one of the bats, the bat completely transform into giant bat youma.
 
Vampiria come forth Beryl said.
 
The vampire youma landed and kneel in front of Beryl yes my queen what is your command? The youma ask in a feminine voice.
 
Time to steal energy but do it frequently I don't want to bring attention of the senshis at least not yet Beryl grin evily.
 
Yes my queen vampiria said.
 
Orochimaru saw the bat youma and smirk you relly are interesting Beryl, then its settle you gather human energy Ill began my plan to steal the crystal lets go Kabuto.
 
The sound ninja nooded Yes Orochimarusama.
 
When the two ninjas left vampiria look at Bery and said my queen I don't trust then.
 
Of course I don't trust then either but if he brings me the crystal then at least he would be useful Beryl said vampiria nooded in agreement.
 
Now you have a job to do go Beryl commanded.
 
Yes my queen the bat youma said as she vanish.
 
Beryl growled just you wait moon princess I will have my revenge.
 
 
 
Outside of the cave
 
 
 
Orochimarusama I don't trust Beryl Kabuto said.
 
I don't trust her either but revenge is something I have always approved and besides Sailor Moon and the senshis are not my concerned its hers Orochimaru said.
 
I see Kabuto reply and what about the crystal?.
 
Im going to steal it obviously I must have its power, he then turn to Kabuto that's why I want you to keep a close eye on Beryl make sure she doesn't get the chance to steal the crystal because I have plans with it before giving it to her.
 
As you wish Kabuto said.
 
Mow I must rest resurrecting Beryl have drained a lot of my chakra Orochimaru said.
 
Yes but Im amazed on how you were able to perfect the resurrection technique.
 
Orochimaru smirk its nothing if I have the crystal I could resurrect an entire army with its power and that's why I must have it.
 
You will have it Orochimarusama Kabuto declared.
 
The two sound ninjas vanish in a cloud of smoke, unaware that a bat youma was listening to their conversation.
 
Humph I must tell queen Beryl vampiria said as she vanish.
 
 
 
At Usagis house.
 
 
Usagi was ready to go for bed she put on her pink bunny pajamas and lie down on her bed.
 
Im so tired that training really took a lot of me she then became quiet and then said if there is a new evil then I will figth with everything I have there gonna get moondusted right Luna Usagi turn to her black cat guardian and notice she was deep in though.
 
Um…hello earth to Luna Usagi said as she began to wave her hand in front of the black cat face Luna was finally out of her train of though and look at the meatball head girl who had a worried look on her face.
 
Oh Usagi did you said something the black cat said.
 
Usagi sighed nevermind whats wrong Luna?
 
Huh what do you mean? Asked a puzzled Luna.
 
You've been a lot quiet ever seen we left the arcade so whats wrong? Usagi said.
 
Oh its nothing.
 
Come on tell me there something wrong with you.
 
Youre worrying too much Usagi its nothing I mean it now get to bed tomorrow is another day Luna said.
 
The meatball head girl didn't believe it but she decided to ignore it since she was very sleepy fine goodnight Usagi said as she went to bed.
 
Goodnigth Usagi Luna said, she then went back to her thinking Humm…that boy theres something about him something familiar I better tell Artemis tomorrow the black cat lie down next to the meatball head girl bed and went to sleep.
 
After all tomorrow was another day.
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Yay finally finish the fourth chapter I promise that there will finally be some fighting in the next chapter so look forward to it, as always send me your comments and reviews and thank you for reading the story you guys rule.