Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ An unexpected meeting .....or is it destiny ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 An unexpected meeting….or is it Destiny
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon….yet(evil grins)
 
 
Authors Notes: Chibi Usa aka Sailor Chibi Moon is not gonna be in this story sorry its not that I don't like her its just I don't want to put her, as for Sakura and the outer senshis they will appear but in later chapters.
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
Two teens were walking wearing school uniforms it seens that today was their first day at Juuban high, but unfortunately one of the teens a blond was upset about going to school. The blond who was Uzumaki Naruto didn't like the idea of going to school, because it means he have to study and do homework and since he barely graduate from ninja academy he didn't like going to another one.
 
Naruto whined Oww why do we have to go to school I mean I graduate from ninja academy so why do I have to go another one and it's a non ninja school to make it worst.
 
Sasuke groaned quit your whining its part of the undercover mission and besides you know very well why were going.
 
To study the blond ninja whine.
 
The uchiha stopped walking and gave the blond ninja an irritated look don't tell me you forgot what I told you yesterday.
 
Ummm…I…I guess so Naruto said with a goofy grin.
 
Sasuke sighed look Im going to tell you again yesterday I got information that Sailor Moon is a teenager and since shes been always seen in Juuban you got it now.
 
Umm…no.
 
The Uchiha groaned hello teenager Juuban if Sailor Moon is a teenager and shes been seen in Juuban then theres a possibility that she goes to Juuban high school.
 
Oh I get it now Sailor Moon might actually study in Juuban high the blond ninja said wow Sasuke how did you do it?
 
Its called thinking maybe you should try it once in a while Sasuke smirk.
 
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IM STUPID the blond ninja shouted at the Uchiha
 
What was your first clue I guess you do think after all.
 
Grrrrrrrr……Sasuke baka.
 
Idiot
 
SUPER BAKA
 
LOSER
 
GEEK
 
And so Naruto and Sasuke continue to have one of their verbal fitghs, as they always do it's a proof of how good friends they are as they continue to walk to Juuban high while arguing, they hope to find a certain moon seshi at Juuban high.
 
 
 
In a dark alley in the juuban district
 
 
 
A man was enjoying a cigarette when suddenly he heard a strange sound, at first he though that his mind were playing games but then the sound got louder and that were he became aware of the sound.
 
WHOS THERE? The man shouted nobody answer.
 
I must be going out of my mind he said to himself at that instant a giant bat appear before him.
 
AHHHH what are you what do you want?
 
My name is vampiria and as for what I want is your energy vampiria got close to the man and bit his neck like a vampire would to his victim after sucking his energy the man fell to the ground unconscious.
 
Vampiria smirk heh this is too easy after that the bat youma vanished.
 
 
 
Juuban high school class A-2 10th grade
 
 
 
The class room was full of student who were talking and gossiping, the girls would probably be talking about boys since that was their favorite theme the boys about girls video games and other boyish themes. At that moment the class room door open and an older man came he seems to be in his early thirties he had black hair and glasses and was wearing a brown suit with a tie, he close the door of the class room and he put his things in the teachers desk so he was obviously the teacher of the class.
 
Al right everyone settle down the teacher said we will begin class in a moment but first we have some exchange students from China so lets give then a big welcome. The door of the class room open, and two teens came and stood nex to the teacher.
 
Would you like to introduce yourselves to the class the teacher said both student nooded .
 
Im Koshiro Kyo the blond teen with blue eyes said.
 
Im Yamoto Saeki the black hair teen with black eyes said.
 
Good Im Mr.Kamilla Ill be your teacher now where can I seat you two hummmm, he then began checking the available seats he then notice an empty seat on the far left corner of the class room(humm I guess Hotaru is sick today since shes never absent) okay Kyo youll take the seat next to the one of the left corner(AN next to Hotaru) and as for Saeki at that moment all the girls of the class room began arguing that they wanted the black hair teen to sit next to then. Sasuke sweat dropped while Naruto growl (DAMMIT why does Sasuke has to take all the girls attention).
 
CLASS THAT'S ENOUGH shouted Mr.Kamilla al right Saeki you take the seat next to Kilia, the girl name Kilia gave high cheer cry and the victory sing while the other girls sighed in disappointment.
 
Now Kyo and Saeki take your seats so we can begin todays class Mr.Kamilla said.
 
The two tenns took their rightful seats and began to pay attention to the teacher as he began the class. Naruto growl he didn't like going to school even if it was as an undercover mission, he growl again because all the girls of the class room were giving Sasuke dreamy looks and blushing. The Uchiha decided to put his plan in motion, he look at some of the girls and in that instant he activated his sharingan and began to look at all the girls of the class room.
 
The Uchiha growl a little( Damn shes not here, oh well that's one class room down at least)Sasuke though as he power down his sharingan.
 
 
Juuban cafeteria
 
 
 
It was lunchtime at the Juuban cafeteria, the favorite part of school well almost all of the students agreed on that. The place was really crowded and all the students began to eat their lunches, in one of the cafeteria tables were four teen girls they were Usagi Minako Ami and Makoto. Usagis was eating one of her mothers riceballs, Ami was eating a sandwhich, Makoto was eating one of her homemade muffins and minako was eating riceball too.
 
Hey Usagi want to try one of my muffins Makoto said.
 
You bet Usagi said cheery.
 
Don't eat too fast Usagi youre gonna choke Ami said.
 
Yeah be careful Usagi Minako replied.
 
Im fine Usagi said as she began to stuff her face with riceball and the muffin, at that instant she began choking and she grab a glass of water and finally stop choking.
 
See I told you Ami said.
 
Sorry I guess I ate a little too fast.
 
Only a little you were eating as fast as a vacuum cleaner sucks dust Makoto joked.
 
Haha very funny Usagi said.
 
Minako laugh a little.
 
As their continue to eat their lunches, Naru one of Usagis friends came to then with her own lunch she decided to join then.
 
Usagi hi Naru.
 
Oh Naru hi.
 
Hey everyone Naru said as she greet the rest of the girls.
 
Hey Naru all the girls replied.
 
Hey you guys don't mind if I join you Naru said.
 
No of course not Usagi said.
 
Thanks Usagi Naru said as she sat down with the group.
 
At that moment a certain nerd came behind Usagi.
 
Hey Usagi wanna listen to the Owwww but he didn't finish as Usagi punch him in the face.
 
UMINO WHAT DID I TELL YOU DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME Usagi shouted at the nerd.
 
Sorry Umino said while rubbing his face.
 
Naru sighed Umino whe will you learn here let me help you and sit down.
 
Thanks Naru the nerd reply while blushing.
 
What is you wanna ask at Usagi Umino Ami said.
 
Just for you to know the latest gossip in school everyone sweat drooped it seems Umino will never change.
 
So what is the big gossip Usagi ask less interested.
 
Well there are new students here exchange students from China to be exact they are in the 10th grade.
 
Minako sighed that's it you came here to tell new 10th graders look Umino I would have approved if it were boys from the 12 or 11th grade, but we are not interested in boys younger than us(AN Usagi and the others are in the 11th grade).
 
Yeah I agreed we don't go for younger boys Makoto reply.
 
Everyone sweat dropped at the two girls answers.
 
Usagi decided to ignore the two girls and pay attention to Uminos gossip so Umino what else do you know about then.
 
Well there names are Koshiro Kyo and Yamoto Saeki that's all I know the nerd sighed.
 
Before Usagi said anything a teen stumble on her his cup of noodles fell to the ground.
 
Oh no my cup of noodles is ruin the teen said.
 
Oh Im sorry are you okay Usagi said as she was about to help the teen the teen immediately got up.
 
Its okay its jus that my cup of noodles is ruin he then look at the girl he stumble with, as he lock eyes with her he felt something inside a warm feeling ironically it was the same feeling he had when he heard about Sailor Moon, he felt all sort of emotions he fell great sadness but he felt great joy it was like he had missed her for a very long time. Usagi felt a warm feeling as soon as she look into his blue eyes, she felt great sadness but she also felt great joy it was like she had miss him for a very long time.
 
Tears started coming out of her blue eyes(whats wrong with me why am I crying but I feel like I know him my entire life) Usagi though.
 
Ami Makoto and Minako as soon as they saw the blond teen they felt like they knew him.
 
Naruto was still in shock as he continue to gaze at the meatball head girl(why do I feel like I know her my entire life). It wasn't until a certain nerd broke the silence.
 
Hey youre one of the new exchange students from China Koshiro Kyo, the blond ninja finally snapped back to reality but he was still looking at Usagi.
 
I have to go the blond teen said as he started to leave.
 
Usagi was still in her trance she still had tears in her eyes.
 
Usagi whats wrong are you okay asked a worried Makoto.
 
Yeah you don't look so good Minako who was also worry.
 
Why are you crying Usagi Ami said.
 
Im…..fine I just pass out for a moment Usagi said.
 
The girls didn't believe her they knew something was wrong with her, and there was something about that teen they feel like they know him.
 
A very irritated Uchiha came to the cafeteria followed by a huge crowed of girls, apparently they want it to share their lunches with him, that was one of the reason why he was upset the other reason was that he has search the entire school and still no Sailor Moon. As he reach the cafeteria he use sharingan to search for huge amount of chakra, that was a new trick that he learn to do with his sharingan he can sense how muchchakra the individualhas. Sasuke came to the conclusion that if he detects a girl with a huge amount of chakra he will know that the girl is Sailor Moon. He still couldn't find anything, he finally look at Usagis table and thatswhen everything change. Makoto and Minako look at the black hair teen and they both blush at the sigth of him.
 
Makoto Minako told the tall brunette.
 
Yeah I know heslooking at us the tall brunette said.
 
What a hotty Minako said.
 
Yeah he reminds of my long lost sempai Makoto.
 
Everybody fell down(anime style).
 
The Uchiha was shock never in his life has he sense so much chakra flowing from the four girls, but something was wrong it seems that thehuge chakra was like sealed inside of then.
 
Sasuke smirk(I finally found you SailorMoon and sailor senshis)
 
Hey its you Saekisan Naru wave at the Uchiha.
 
Oh hey Sasuke said still looking at Usagi and the girls.
 
Oh so youre the second exchange student Umino replied.
 
Second Sasuke raise an eyebrow then he realize itmusthave been Naruto.
 
Um…do you guys know where Kyo went the Uchiha asked.
 
Yeah he left the cafeteria he was a little down Naru said.
 
I see I have to go Sasuke said.
 
As the black hair teen left Minako and Makoto were still going gaga over him.
 
Oh I don't care if hes younger than me hes so cute Minako said.
 
Yeah hes so cute Makoto reply.
 
Hes very cute right Usagi the blond girl turn to the meatball head girl and she was still under her trance.
 
Usagi Ami sked can you hear me?
 
Huh Usagi said finally breaking from her trance oh its nothing.
 
Come on Usagi tell us whats wrong Minako said.
 
Its really nothing I mean it Usagi then whisper Koshiro Kyo.
 
Usagi did you said something Ami asked.
 
No nothing jus talking to myself the meat ball head girl said.
 
 
 
 
Outside of Juuban high
 
 
 
Luna and Artemis were waiting for the girls in front of the entrance of Juuban high like they always do Artemis was bored of waiting unlike Luna who was still deep in though, ever since she meet a certain blond ninja shes been feeling uneasy it was really bothering her. She had this big urge that she feels that she has meet him before, the black cat finally snap from her deep thinking and decided to talk about it with the white cat.
 
Im bored Minako and the others are sure taking their time Artemis whined.
 
Artemis Luna asked.
 
Huh what is it?
 
There something I have to tell you the black cat said.
 
If it has to do for why you have been so quiet lately then Im all ears the white cat said.
 
Yes its about that boy we meet at the arcade yesterday.
 
Huh Artemis ask puzzle then he remember oh you mean that kid that was hungry yeah I feel sorry for him his stomach was growling like a youma.
 
Luna sweat dropped yes its just that ever since I saw him I got this weird feeling about him and it was the same feeling I felt when I first meet Usagi the black cat declare.
 
What you think? Are you sure Luna Artemis said.
 
No doubt about it Luna said theres something about him its very familiar I think we should keep an eye on him Artemis.
 
You think well now that you mention it I guess I have feeling about him too its weird its like we meet him before.
 
Luna nooded at that time Usagi and the girls arrive,Usagi still had a very thoughtful ezpression on her face.
 
Well its about time you really know how to keep a cat waiting Artemis said.
 
Geeshh Artemis we were busy with school work Minako said.
 
Excuse Minako but I don't think it was school work you were busy on but rather looking a certain boy Makotosaid.
 
The blond girl blush deeply the she got upset what do you mean I wasn't the only one you were cheking him out too.
 
The tall brunette blush too what no I wasn't looking at him I was busy on math work.
 
Yeah right and I am Sailor Moon Minako snorted.
 
NO I WASN'T
 
YES YOU WERE
 
NO I WASN'T
 
DOES NOT
 
DOES TO
 
Ami Luna and Artemis sweat dropped at the girls arguing, then Luna notice Usagi sad expression she become worry Usagi is not the kind of girl who would be sad unless something happen to her.
 
Usagi are you okay the black cat ask worry.
 
Huh Usagi said snapping out of her thinking oh Im fine lets go to the arcade Im feeling lucky today Im gonna beat the Sailor V game today the meat ball head girl gave the group a fake smile they nooded in agreement and left for the arcade.
 
 
 
Outside the cafeteria
 
 
 
Naruto was still thinking about his encounter with the meat ball head girl, he didn't know why but he feels like he knows her even if he doesn't know her name. He didn't know why these emotions came the sadness the joy he just didn't know why he felt that way when he saw her, his deep thinking was put to a stop when a black hair teen interrupted him.
 
There you are Sasuke said.
 
Huh oh its you Sasuke Naruto said.
 
Whats wrong with you,you sound sad The Uchiha asked.
 
Nothing he lied.
 
Nothing are you sure look Naruto I know you too well youre not the kind of person to feel down for nothing youre always ummm…..cherry even when youre acting stupid.
 
That got the attention of the blond ninja.
 
WHAT STUPID WHY TOU Naruto shouted.
 
Ha so youre back to normal that's good Sasuke said with a grin.
 
Huh What do you mean?
 
You were a little depressed so I though of insulting you will bring you back to normal.
 
Yeah I feeling better thanks Sasuke.
 
Whatever the Uchiha replied look I gotta go its my first day at work.
 
Work you mean you found a job already Naruto said.
 
Yup so I suggest you find one immediately oh that reminds me how much money did you spend yesterday.
 
Umm yesterday the blond pretended not to know.
 
Yes you spend money when you were trying to look for a place to eat the Uchiha said.
 
Ummmm…I…..I well it just that.
 
Naruto how much money did you spend yesterday Sasuke said in a serious dead tone voice.
 
Naruto gulp well.
 
 
(flashback at Jins palace)
 
 
Naruto was so excited when he arrive at Jins plalace it wasn't as small as Ichimarus place it was big, they were a lot of people apparently the place had a very good reputation the were eating different style of dishes like rice balls, dumplings and of course ramen. The sight of the food was making the blond ninjas hunger even worse so he didn't wasted time and headed for the counter to order his ramen.
 
Welcome to Jins palace can I get your order the man behind the counter said.
 
Yeah one big bowl of ramen with everything on it on the double Naruto said happily.
 
Coming right up the man in the counter reply.
 
After 5 minutes the man return with the ramen, when the blond ninja saw the he was shock at the sight, it was twice as big as Ichimarus bowl of ramen and ramen had everything on it just exactly as he order it the smell was amazing it was making his mouth water he didn't wasted time and grab his two chopsticks and began eating. In just five minutes he ate his first bowl, he order another and on and on he continue eating.
 
(15 minutes later)
 
The entire people of the restaurant had their jaws wide open because they just witnessed the impossible a fifteen year old teen had just ate 20 bowls of ramen it was a new record, the man in the counter also had his jaw open as he never though that something like this was possible.
 
(I don't believe this twenty bowls of ramen this kids stomach is bottomless he aint human)
 
Naruto was so full that his belly look like a balloon he could barely get up, he has finally ended his hunger and he only though one thing about this place Jins palace has become his new favorite ramen place. It wasn't long until the man of the counter came with the bill, when the blond ninja saw the bill his jaw fell to the floor he knew what he has done and he knew that a certain someone was going to be very upset with him.
 
(Oh man Im seriously dead Sasuke is gonna kill me)
 
 
 
(End of flashback)
 
 
 
The Uchiha raise an eyebrow you spent 500000 yen on ramen (AN I don't know if that's a lot in Japanese)
 
Naruto gulp yeah Im sorry I was so hungry.
 
Sasuke sighed no problem it's a good thing I hid the money from the hokage when I did.
 
What you hid it that means you still have it then what was the money that I just spent.
 
Sasuke smirk it was your own money all the money you have earn and save from your missions.
 
Naturally in this case Naruto would have gone ballistics, but since he didn't really spend the Hokages money he felt relief.
 
Wow Sasuke you knew I was going to spend the Hokages money so you stole the money from me man that was prtty clever Naruto said.
 
The Uchiha snorted all the more reason that I should be in charge of this mission.
 
Whatever the blond ninja replied.
 
I have to go now oh and find a job Sasuke said as he left.
 
Yeah yeah where am I going to get a job Tokyo is a big city it could take me forever to find one Naruto whined.
 
Where should I go first oh that place I meet Motokisan what was it called Crown Arcade yeah that's the place the blond ninja said as he left toward the arcade.
 
 
 
 
In the chamber of the mysterious cavern
 
 
 
Beryl gazed at the large amount of energy that vampiria have gather, she was truly pleased.
 
You have serve me well vampiria continue your work.
 
Yes my queen vampiria said telepathic
 
Beryl gave an evil grin if this keep up Ill have enough energy to restore my power, the only thing remaining will be the silver crystal since I don't trust Orochimaru Ill take it myself when I had the chance.
 
Unaware for Beryl a certain sound ninja with glasses has been listening to her conversation.
 
Humph its just as Orochimarusama though Beryl is going to take the crystal and keep it for herself I better report to Orochimarusama Kabuto said as he vanished in a cloud of smoke.
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
Sasuke arrived at the temple to start his first day of work, even if he though that grampa was a little weird he wasn't going to let it bother him he also like the temple he felt like he could relax and get some peace of mind. When he look at the front of the temple he saw a girl with black hair and black eyes wearing a priestess robe he had to admit she was very attractive, he immediately shake his head to erase that last though and decided to talk to the girl. Rei look at the teen a blush a little she saw him very attractive she decided to talk to him and since he may be a customer might as well have the chance.
 
Welcome to the Hikawa Jinja Temple how can I help you? Rei asked.
 
Im here to work its my first day on the job the Uchiha replied.
 
Huh work Rei ask puzzle she didn't remember looking for people to work on the temple, then she though of one person.
 
GRAMPA Rei shouted.
 
At that instant grampa Hino came out of the temple.
 
Whats wrong Rei grampa said he then notice the Uchiha oh youre here Saeki san good let me give you a tour of the temple before you begin.
 
GRAMPA you didn't tell me you were looking for people to work.
 
Oh where are my manners Saekisan this is my granddaugther Rei grampa said.
 
Nice to meet you Im Yamoto Saekin Sasuke said.
 
Its nice to meet you too Rei said as she blush again.
 
Well lets get going but before we start the tour you have to changeyour clothing you have to wear a temple robe grampa.
 
Sure I have no problem with that.Sasuke said.
 
Grampa Hino and the Uchiha enter the temple so he could start his new job as they left Rei sweat dropped and sighed.
 
Grampa I hope youre not using him to get the attention of girls to come to the temple Rei said as she continue to sweep the floor of the temple.
 
 
 
 
Crown Arcade
 
 
 
Naruto enter the arcade and he so the many people playing with the machines, he was getting kind of curious about the machines the people seen to be having fun so maybe he should try one of the machines. He finally saw Motoki who was talking to three girls the fourth one was playing one of the machines.
 
Hey Motokisan the blond ninja said.
 
Huh oh Kyosan welcome back wanna play some video games Motoki said.
 
Video games yeah…I mean no its just that I want to ask you if youre looking for people to work for you Naruto said.
 
You mean if Im hiring someone Motoki replied well I have been thinking of looking for some extra help.
 
Ill do it please I wanna work the blond ninja pleaded.
 
Okay Ill be nice to have some fresh help Motoki said hey about I introduce to my good friends.
 
Okay Naruto said as he and Motoki went to same spot where he was talking to the girls.
 
Hey guys I want you to meet my new employee Koshiro Kyo Motoki said.
 
Ami Makoto and Minako look at him and gasp it was same boy they meet at the cafeteria, the same boy they felt they knew. When Usagi heard his name she immediately stop playing and look at him straight in the eyes. Naruto was shock as he was looking at the eyes at the same girl he meet at the cafeteria and once again that feeling came the feeling of knowing each other for so long he didn't know what to do he was paralyzed. Usagi was in her trance and that feeling came to her she didn't know what this feeling was but she wasn't going to let it bother so she immediately snap from her trance and decided to talk to the teen.
 
Hello nice to meet you Im Tsukino Usagi and this are my friends Mizuno Ami she pointed at the girl with short blue hair, this one is Kino Makoto she pointed at the tall bruntte with the pony tail and this is Aino Minako she finally pointed at the girl with long blond hair.
 
Naruto was able to snap from his own trance and decided to finally talk to the meatball head girl Hi Im Koshiro Kyo its nice to meet you too.
 
Im sorry about what happened at the cafeteria I really am and also I want to apologize for my behavior Usagi said.
 
Oh no its okay it was rude of me to left without saying anything the blond ninja reply.
 
So Kyosan do you like video games Minako ask the blond teen.
 
Well I never any before but it looks like fun Naruto said.
 
The girl were a little shock that Kyo have never played any video games, however this made a meat ball head girl really shock.
 
WHAT YOU NEVER PLAYED VIDEO GAMES BEFORE ARE YOU NUTS Usagi shouted.
 
Its true where I come from they don't have those kind of games Naruto said.
 
Oh by the way that reminds me Motoki said be careful while youre walking to your homes.
 
Why is that Motokisan Ami said.
 
Havent you heard the news they say a vampire is attacking people.
 
A vampire Usagi said scared.
 
Yeah the police have found several bodies of people unconscious but what is more shocking is that they found two small holes on their necks Motoki said.
 
Ami, Makoto and Minako look at each other thinking that it could be what they have in mind. Suddenly a beeping noise was heard Ami grab her back pack and pulled out a small computer it was beeping.
 
Ami look at the girls guys we have to go she said as she was giving then obvious looks, Makoto, Minako and Usagi all nooded they knew why they have to go.
 
Naruto was confused (huh a vampire could it be Orochimaru I better find Sasuke Naruto left the arcade).
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
Sasuke was sweeping the leaves that were at the temple they were a lot of then but he had no problem with he really like working at the temple he was wearing a black and white robe he then saw Rei who was leaving the temple she has change her robe and she was now wearing a purple dress.
 
Saekisan tell my grampa Ill be back later Rei said to the Uchiha.
 
Okay was the only replied Sasuke made, after Rei left he use his sharingan and felt a huge amount of chakra from far away but this chakra was evil.
 
I have a bad feeling about this the Uchiha mutter I better find Naruto he then left the temple.
 
 
 
In a alley near the Arcade
 
 
 
STAY AWAY YOUMONSTER DON'T COME ANY CLOSER a man said he was with a woman apparently the woman was his girlfriend.
 
You cant escape from me vampiria snarled now give me your energy.
 
NO AHHHHHHHHH vampiria has suck the energy of the man.
 
AHHHHHHHHHH the woman screamed at the top of her lungs.
 
Now its your turn vampiria said as she was getting closer to the woman.
 
NO STAY AWAY the woman shouted.
 
As vampiria was getting closer to the woman she was stop by the sound of a voice.
 
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE YOUMA
 
Vampiria turn to the sound of the voice and she saw five girls wearing sailor type uniforms.
 
I am Sailor Moon and in the name of the moon I will punish you Sailor Moon said as she made her typical hand gesture.
 
And in the name of Mercury I will punish you.
 
And in the name of Mars.
 
And in the name of Jupiter.
 
And in the name of Venus.
 
Vampiria growl(the sailor senshis Queen Beryl told to avoid then but if I steal their energy she will be most pleased)
 
The bat youma smirk well its about time you senshis show up gathering energy without your interference its just too easy.
 
Well were here and now youre gonna get moondusted E S Moon said.
 
Vampiria snorted well see about that she then launch herself at the senshis, the senshis were able to dodge out of the way and they began to fire their attacks.
 
FIRE SOUL Mars shouted the fire wave hit the bat youma but it didn't knock her out.
 
Ha is that all you got vampiria taunt.
 
How about this Jupiter said SUPREME THUNDER a huge lighting wave came out of Jupiters anthenna vampiria dodge the lighting attack and went straight at Venus.
 
 
 
On the far corner of the street
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke were running straight at the source of the evil chakra they have a feeling that it could be Orochimaru. As the two ninjas stop they saw a dark alley two buildings next to the Arcade and they finally saw the monster.
 
Ah it's a real monster Naruto said.
 
But its not Orochimaru the Uchiha said.
 
Hey who are those fighting the monster Naruto ask even he had a feeling who they were.
 
Hum they must be the sailor senshis.
 
They look like they need help come on Sasuke the blond ninja said.
 
No not yet lets see how they handle themselves Sasuke reply.
 
Naruto didn't said nothing he just continue to watch over the figth.
 
 
Back to the fight
 
 
 
The senshis were handling themselves pretty well against the bat youma, their attacks were slowing her down but vampiria was too stubborn she wasn't going to go down without a fight she immediately went straight at E S Moon and grab her by the neck.
 
Sailor Moon the senshis said in unison.
 
Let me go you Moon try to escape but the bat youma was squeezing her neck making the moon senshi unable to breathe.
 
NO screamed Mars let her go.
 
The senshis were about to come to the aid of the moon senshi but vampiria stopped then in their tracks.
 
Don't move senshis if you move she dies vampiria hissed.
 
We have no choice Mercury said.
 
Yeah Mars said.
 
 
 
At the end of the alley
 
 
Naruto was mad seeing the monster about to choke to death one of the senshis he couldn't take it anymore he was going to help then but just as he was going to help then a red rose stroke the bat youma.
 
 
 
Back to the fight
 
 
Vampiria made groaned as the red rose hit her hand leeting go of Sailor Moon.
 
WHO THREW THAT vampiria shouted.
 
The bat youma got her answer when she saw a man wearing a tuxedo and a cape and a top hat standing at the top of the building, he immediately leap from the uilding and came to the side of the moon senshi.
 
Sailor Moon are you okay the man in the tuxedo said.
 
Tuxedo Kamen sama Im fine now that youre here the moon senshi said while blushing.
 
Youll pay for that cape boy vampiria said as she lauch herself at Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor Moon.
 
LOOK OUT the senshis yelled at their allies.
 
The bat youma was about to reach both heroes when suddenly out of nowhere a kunai hit vampiria straight at the head.
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH however threw that is gonna pay dearly for this.
 
The senshis decided that this was the perfect oportunity to attack so they fire their attacks.
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
FIRE SOUL
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRECENT BEAN
 
The four attacks hit the bat youma at the same time knocking her to the ground, but she was still getting she was very weak.
 
Sailor Moon finish her off now Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Al right Sailor Moon said.
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
The attack hit the bat youma destroying her completely she desintegrated into dust. The senshis finally relax they have defeated the youma.
 
Well no doubt theres a new enemy Jupiter said while putting her arms on her hip.
 
Yeah Sailor Moon said she then sighed(there goes our peace and quiet)
 
Sailor Moon are you okay Mars said as she headed to the moon senshi.
 
Yes Im fine S moon said.
 
That youma was pretty tough Venus said.
 
Ill say Jupiter said.
 
The important thing is that defeated her together Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Huh whats this Mercury said as she pick up the weapon.
 
Oh that was the weapon that hit the youma however threw that save me and Tuxedo kamen the moon seshi replied.
 
Let me see that Mars said as she took the weapon from Sailor Moon.
 
This is….a kunai Mars said.
 
A kunai the senshis reply.
 
Yes I read about it it's a ninja weapon.
 
Ninja said SailorMoon.
 
So they are ninjas helping us Venus said joking.
 
We cant be too sure well have to investigate this and tell Luna and Artemis Mercury said.
 
Yeah the senshis agreed.
 
 
 
In the mysterious chamber
 
 
 
Beryl growled as the ball of energy faded from her hand.
 
Vampiria has fail me, oh well it wasn't a complete failure she gather enough energy for me but I still need more Scorpios you are next of gathering energy for me.
 
Yes my queen the figure said who was hidden by the darkness of the cave.
 
 
 
 
At Naruto and Sasuke apartment
 
 
 
You didn't have to do that the Uchiha said.
 
Of course if I didn't threw that kunai Sailor Moon could have been killed Naruto said.
 
Well
 
Besides helping Sailor Moon is part of our mission.
 
Humm what why are you looking at me like that Sasuke the blond ninja said.
 
Its just that youre more anxous to help someone than usual Sasuke said.
 
What nah Im just being my normal self.
 
I see well anyway we can keep an eye on then at school.
 
Huh what are you talking about Sasuke?
 
Oh I guess I haven't told I know whos Sailor Moon and the senshis.
 
WHAT you know why didn't you tell me.
 
I forgot.
 
Well what are you waiting for tell me already.
 
Ill…..yawns tell you tomorrow Im going to bed.
 
WHAT come on Sasuke tell me right now.
 
Ill tell you tomorrow goodnight Uchiha said as he close the door to his room.
 
Dammit Sasuke I want to know now grumble the blond ninja.
 
Naruto went to the balcony of the apartment as he gazed at the moon he started thinking about the senshis when he saw then he had that feeling again the same feeling he had when he first neet Usagi and her friends.
 
(I wonder if my dream has something to do with Sailor Moon and the senshis it can be a coincidence)
 
As the blond ninja continues to look at the full moon he keeps thinking if hell ever find the meaning of his dream and will he ever find about the feeling he had about Usagi he hopes that hell find the answers in time and hell be prepare to face Orochimaru no matter what.
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
Whew this is the longest chapter I have write so far my hands are tired well anyway send your comments keep the flames to yourself and thank you for reading the story you know you are.