Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ A hero aliance is made ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6 A hero aliance is made
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon(sobs)
 
Authors note: You might be wandering by now why I put romance in this story well its the pairings in the story like Usagi and Mamoru and Sasuke and Sakura as for Naruto well I wont say(evil grins) youll have to see in future episodes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Sasukes apartment
 
 
WHAT NO WAY USAGI IS SAILOR MOON the blond ninja shouted at the schoking revelation.
 
Without a doubt Sasuke said I saw the huge amount of chakra flowing through her body with my sharingan.
 
I didn't know your sharingan could do that.
 
Well it's a new trick I learn it while I was still with Orochimaru the Uchiha growled after mentioning his name.
 
Humm…I guess that explains why I felt the same feeling when I was with her Naruto though out loud.
 
What feeling The Uchiha raise an eyebrow.
 
Huh umm..nothing just to talking to myself the blond ninja replied.
 
Sasuke sighed anyway it wasn't just Tsukino Usagi but her friends too they also had huge amount of chakra.
 
What friends you mean that Ami, Makoto and Minako are he was cut off by the Uchiha.
 
The sailor senshis Sasuke finish.
 
It makes sense I have the same feeling about then just as Usagi.
 
Al right its time that you tell me about this feeling Sasuke retorted.
 
Well I know youre gonna call me crazy but when granny Tsunade mention Sailor Moon and the senshis I have this feeling about then that I know then before even if I haven't heard from then the blond ninja said.
 
The Uchiha gave him a weird look o…kay so you never heard from then but you have a feeling that you know then before Sasuke said.
 
Yeah that's it then when I meet Usagi and her friends I had that same feeling especially with Usagi when I meet her I felt happy and sad at the same time Naruto continue when he saw the face of the Uchiha he had the are you crazy look, the bond ninja sighed yeah I know it sounds crazy.
 
Sasuke sweat drooped looks like all that ramen has finally gone to your head.
 
Grrrrr fine make fun of me I don't care the blond ninja retorted, but theres something else do you remember that dream I told you?
 
You mean the one that this woman keeps telling you to remember who you are.
 
Yeah I don't know what that means but Im startin to think that the dream is somehow connected with Sailor Moon and the senshis.
 
Well Im no dream expert maybe you will get the answer some day.
 
I hope so because I have it evry night if I don't find out what that dream means Im gonna go crazy.
 
I still think its caused for eating so much ramen.
 
Whatever
 
Its almost time for work.
 
Huh what are you talking about Sasuke aren't we going to school today.
 
The Uchiha sweat dropped Naruto its Saturday.
 
WHAT REALLY AL RIGTH NO SCHOOL the blond ninja cried cheeryli.
 
But isn't today your first day at work Sasuke said.
 
The blond sighed in disappointment yeah.
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
Usagi and the girls were in front of the temple, discussing about the recent encounter with the youma and about the weapon that saved Usagi from the youma. They are expecting Ami to analyze the weapon to figure out what it is and maybe figure out who belongs to.
 
Ami did you analyze the weapon Luna said.
 
Yes you were right Rei it is a kunai and it's a ninja weapon just like the shuriken Ami said.
 
So whoever threw that kunai must be a ninja Rei said.
 
Does this mean that they are allies Makoto said.
 
That would be hard to figure out I mean ninjas are suppose to work in secret Ami said.
 
Yeah that makes sense I have seen those ninja movies they are very sneaky Minako said.
 
Everybody sweat dropped at the blonds remark.
 
Well have to stay alert if something shows up Luna said.
 
The girls nodded.
 
Well be ready right Usagi Makoto ask the meat ball head girl who apparently was in deep though, she hasn't said a word until a raven hair priestess came to her.
 
USAGI HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING WE JUST SAID Rei shouted at Usagi who finally snap from her trance.
 
What what did you guys said something I wasn't listening.
 
Rei sighed Usagi youre the leader of the senshis which means that you have to be paying attention to what we were saying.
 
Its al right Rei I understand Usagi shes been thinking about a certain blond boy Minako said.
 
WHAT what are you talking about Minako?
 
Rei looked at the girls with a puzzle look whats going on did I miss something.
 
Well his a new student at our school and for some reason Usagi seems interested in him Makoto said.
 
Reis eyes widened and rush at Usagis side Usagi don't tell me youre cheating on Mamoru.
 
NO OF COURSE NOT I love Mamochan its just that I..I
 
Feel attracted to him Minako finish with a wink.
 
MINAKO I do not feel attracted to him Usagi said frustrated.
 
Uh oh this is worst than I though the senshi of love reply.
 
Everybody sweat dropped at the argument.
 
Artemis sighed they never change do they Luna.
 
I think they will never change the black cat said well I think this will end our senshi meeting.
 
Yeah that's a good idea Im sure Saekisan must be on his way here Rei said.
 
This immediately got the attention of Makoto and Minako.
 
Saeki as Im Yamoto Saeki is he coming here to buy good luck charms Minako said.
 
No he works here the raven hair priestess said.
 
WHAT both Makoto and Minako exclaimed.
 
You mean to tell me that hunk works at the temple Makoto said.
 
Yeah Rei said.
 
I don't believe this do you know what this means Makoto Minako said.
 
Yeah we can meet him here everyday Makoto reply.
 
While everyone continue their chatting Usagi was again in deep though(humm Koshiro Kyo what is it about him so familiar)
 
 
 
Crown Arcade
 
 
Naruto was sweeping the floor of the arcade as part of his first day at work, Motoki was very impressed by his energetic nature and found him very hard working.
 
Whoa Kyosan you really have done a great job Motoki said.
 
Hehe thanks Naruto said.
 
Tell you what how about if I give you the rest of the afternoon off.
 
Really you mean it.
 
Yeah I have no problem with it.
 
Al right
 
At that instant the gates of the arcade open and a meat ball head girl appear wearing a blue tank top and a pink skirt, she immediately went straight at the blond ninja.
 
I though I might find you here a voice said behind Naruto.
 
Huh the blond turn around for the source of the voice oh hi Usagichan.
 
Youre working here with Motokisan Usagi said.
 
Yeah I like the job.
 
So Kyosan um…..are you still working.
 
Oh no Motokisan gave me the afternoon off so I have nothing to do right now.
 
Then do you want to go have something to eat Usagi said.
 
Yeah Im hungry well go to Jins Palace and have ramen.
 
Ramen well I never had ramen but Ill try it I eat anything.
 
Al right then lets go the blond ninja said.
 
Both blond teens left the arcade unaware for then, that three teen girls were following then.
 
Aha I knew it shes on a date with him Minako said.
 
I don't believe this said Makoto.
 
Guys we shouldn't been spying on then its not right Ami said.
 
Were not spying on then were just checking on then Minako said.
 
Ami and Makoto sweat dropped.
 
Isnt that the same thing Makoto said.
 
The blond girl ignore the brunettes comment oh come on lets go theyre getting away.
 
Yeah Makoto agreed.
 
Guys we shouldn't Ami sighed who am I kidding Im curious too.
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
Sasuke was at the counter selling good luck charms, he was amazed that the temple was full of teenage girls he really didn't know why the temple was really lively if he only knew. On the other hand he saw grampa Hino who was extremely happy with all the customers especially when almost all the customers were young girls. One girl came to the Uchiha asking to buy some charms or was she.
 
How many charms do you want? Sasuke ask.
 
If it helps me conquer your heart Ill take a hundred the girl replied while giggling and blushing.
 
The Uchiha sweat dropped at the girls answer o..kay Ill give you two.
 
If you say so the girl said while blushing again.
 
Another girl came to the Uchiha but she didn't want to buy good luck charms, before Sasuke was going to ask her she cut him off.
 
Do you want to go out with me? The girl said.
 
Huh Sasuke said confused.
 
Hey I want to ask him out another girl said.
 
No I want to ask him out another girl interjected.
 
No I want to.
 
No me.
 
And the girls continue to argue on whos going to ask the Uchiha out, but Sasuke just had enough of the arguing and decided to end it.
 
QUIET the Uchiha shouted he then calm down is there anybody who wants to buy good luck charms?
 
No but I want you to go out with me.
 
No I want to ask him out.
 
They began arguing again but Sasuke interjected.
 
ENOUGH well Im flatter that you girls want to ask me out but……….I…….already…..have…..aR 30;…girlfriend Sasuke said.
 
That answer gave the girls a huge reaction.
 
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT all the girls said.
 
THAT CANT BE
 
I KNEW IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE
 
NO
 
All the girls sighed in disappointment, some of then began sobbing after hearing the Uchihas shocking confession the girls began to leave the temple and that made a certain short old man very upset.
 
NO WAIT COME BACK PLEASE grampa shouted at the girls who had just left the temple.
 
NO grampa began crying like a baby why did they have to leave.
 
Well serves you right grampa a voice said behind him.
 
Grampa turn around knowing the persons voice he saw his granddaughter with an angry look on her face.
 
Why do you have to be so mean with me Rei.
 
Why because you were just using Saekisan to get the girls attention to come here.
 
Yeah and it was a clever plan too grampa said while drying his tears.
 
GRAMPA shouted Rei.
 
You should treat me with respect Rei.
 
Whatever just don't do it again Rei said grampa started crying again.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped at the sight(some family relation they have )
 
Looks like youre quite the ladies man.
 
The Uchiha look next to him and saw a young man around nineteen with long brown hair that reach to his shoulders the hair was also covering his eyes he also was wearing temples robe.
 
Hi Im Yuniochi I also work at the temple.
 
Yamoto Saeki the Uchiha reply.
 
Yeah Ive seen you around the city youre the new rocker at Tokyo Yuniochi said.
 
Rocker Sasuke said.
 
Yeah youre always wearing clothing that only a rock star would wear I can tell because I used to play in a rock band Yuniochi said.
 
Well….I guess….I am Sasuke said completely unsure of himself.
 
Hey how about I borrowed you some of my cds if you don't have a cd player Ill borrwed you mine Yuniochi said as he left to look for his stuff.
 
Umm…yeah…thanks I think Sasuke said a little confused.
 
A while later Yuniochi came back to the Uchiha with a cd player and a bunch of cds.
 
Here.
 
Umm thanks.
 
No problem I always glad to help a fellow rock fan Yuniochi said as he took off leaving a confuse Uchiha behind.
 
Sasuke began checking the cds even if he has never heard any of the concepts shown in the cds.
 
Hum lets see Sasuke said as he began checking the cds out(Helloween Master of the Rings Sonata Artica Ecliptica Blind Guardian Imaginations from the Other Side) sounds interesting the Uchiha replied as he put a cd in the cd player(AN I understand if you guys never heard of this metal bands before but there very popular in Japan so might as well mention bands popular from Japan)
 
 
 
 
Jins Palace
 
 
 
Naruto and Usagi arrived at Jins palace to have a bowl ramen, as they enter the people eating stared at the blond ninja with wide eyes some of then began to whisper into others peoples ears. Usagi was getting a little uncomfortable with the starings ant the whispering, as they head to the order counter the man in the counter who was Jin saw then and his eyes became as wide as saucers he immediately went to the cooking area.
 
EVERYONE PREPARE THE RAMEN OUR NUMBER 1 CUSTOMER JUST ARRIVE
 
Huh Usagi look at the blond teen who gave her a goofy grin.
 
(5 minutes later)
 
Jin came with two bowls of ramen for the two teens.
 
Thanks Jinsan Naruto said.
 
No problem Kyosan anything for my number 1 customer Naruto chuckle at his comment.
 
Number 1 customer Usagi said confused.
 
Heh youll see Jin said with a confident grin.
 
(15 minutes later)
 
Everyone at the restaurant was shock however they werent shock that Naruto had eaten twenty bowls of ramen, they were shock at the fact that Usagi has eaten the same number of bowls. Both teens bellies were as big as a balloon, Jins jaw fell to the floor he couldn't believe wht just happen.
 
(I DON'T BELIEVE THIS THIS GIRL ALSO HAS A BOTTOMLESS STOMACH)
 
In one of the tables of the restaurant
 
Ami Makoto and Minako sweat dropped at the eating scene, they were laying low since they didn't want to be seen by Usagi.
 
That's our Usagi a big eater Makoto said.
 
Its not just her I though Usagis appetite was beyond human and unmatched but after seeing Kyosan eat I was wrong after all Minako said.
 
I never though I will meet someone else who has the same appetite as Usagi Ami said.
 
The girls continue to watch, they sweat dropped again when they saw Usagis reaction whe she saw the bill she fell down (anime style)
 
 
 
 
Outside of Jins Palace
 
 
 
Mamoru stop to take a break from his jogging he was wearing his usual jogging clothes gray shirt with gray sweat pants and white snickers, his attention was immediately fixed when he saw a blond meat ball head coming out of a restaurant with a blond teenage boy.
 
Usako Mamoru said he then notice the blond teen who was accompanying her, he then got a small hint of jealousy whos that with her? A couple seconds later he saw three teen girls coming out of the restaurant.
 
The girls what are they doing? Hum they must be spying on Usako oh well might as well follow then.
 
 
 
 
In the mysterious chamber in the cave
 
 
Scorpios its time to gather some energy Beryl said.
 
Yes my queen came the telepathic reply of the youma.
 
 
 
 
Juuban Park
 
 
 
 
Usagi and Naruto sit in one of the benches of Juuban park they were a lot of people enjoying the beautiful scenery namely families and couples.
 
Usagi sighed I cant believe I spend my entire allowance on all that ramen.
 
Im sorry Usagichan its my fault I should have warned you Naruto said.
 
No its al right Kyosan, besides it was a tasty meal Usagi said while licking her lips I never knew ramen taste it so good.
 
Yeah its very good the blond ninja said.
 
A small silence fell between the two teens, Usagi was getting a little annoyed by the silence so she decides to break it.
 
So um….Kyosan can you tell me about yourself Usagi ask.
 
Huh…about myself Naruto said confuse.
 
You know where do you live who are your parents all that stuff.
 
Oh well I
 
Its okay if you don't want to tell me Usagi said sounding a little disappointed.
 
Its alright Ill tell you the blond ninja said he then began to think(oh man what Im gonna do I cant tell her that Im a ninja nor I cant tell her that Im from Konoha this is gonna be a little hard).
 
Well Im from China and as for my parents I dont know about then.
 
So youre orphan Im sorry.
 
Its okay I don't let it get to me.
 
So what do you like?
 
Huh I like ramen.
 
Besides ramen Usagi chuckle.
 
Um….I like traini…I mean games.
 
Oh you mean video games I like video games too but Im sure you already knew for seeing me in the arcade.
 
Yeah so Usagichan why don't you tell me about yourself.
 
Sure Im 17 I go to Juuban high school my family is my mon Ikuko my dad Kenji and my little brother Shingo Usagi said as she look at the blonds teens face she immediately saw the sad expression he had on his face oh Im sorry I shouldn't be talking about my parents since you she was cut off by Naruto.
 
No its al right I don't mind it sounds like you have a wonderful family.
 
Yeah I do
 
Usagichan what do you think of me?
 
Huh what do you mean?
 
Its just that where Im from the people hates me and disrespect me and they don't accept me.
 
That's terrible what kind of people will treat you like that.
 
Because when they see me they don't see me Koshiro Kyo they see something horrible something not human Naruto finish trying not to cry he then look at Usagi who had stern look on her face.
 
Usagi gave the blond teen a soft smile Kyosan if they don't see you for who you are then they are not worthy to be your friends true friends accept you for who you are.
 
Thanks Naruto said holding back his tears he then though(just like Sasuke and Sakurachan AN in this story Sakura knows about the nine tails)
 
And you know what Kyosan when I look at you I see a very kind and wonderful person Usagi said with a big smile on her face, that was too much for the blond ninja he couldn't hold back his tears he began sobbing.
 
Usagichan he said while sobbing then he do something unexpected he threw himself in her arms crying.
 
Usagi was shock at first but then she accept it his embrace, for some reason she remember doing the exact same thing a long time ago.
 
They finally broke the embrace.
 
(Why did I told her about that but I feel like I could trust her after all shes Sailor Moon and also I feel happy when with her why is that?)
 
Usagi keep gazing at the blond teen who was drying his tears (I feel like I could trust him and I also feel happy when I with him I wonder why is that?)
 
Im sorry for hugging you like that Usagichan.
 
Its okay Kyosan you were sad its al right to cry besides crying makes us strong.
 
Really the blond ninja reply(I guess so I cried so much I guess that's makes me very strong)
 
Thank you Usagichan.
 
Usagi smiled Im glad I was able to help Kyosan Oh no.
 
What is it?
 
I forgot I got a math test on Monday oh I don't to want to study.
 
So you don't like studying either Naruto chuckle a little.
 
You don't like studying.
 
No its complicated and boring I wish there wasn't any school.
 
Same here I tried to study but it doesn't add up I keep flunking on the test.
 
Maybe you should believe in yourself Usagichan I mean I believe in myself and never give up so maybe you should do the same thing.
 
Huh believe in myself yeah I will do that Im going to study hard to pass that test or at least try study Usagi gave a goofy smile.
 
You can do it Usagichan.
 
And you will study hard too Kyosan.
 
What but its too hard and complicated.
 
You will study Mr. because youre going to study with me.
 
Oh I guess I could give it a try.
 
Usagi sighed Im gonna try too that is if I don't fall asleep.
 
I don't fall asleep both teens said in unison they look at each other and they started laughing it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
 
 
 
A few benches away
 
 
 
Now there laughing together Makoto said.
 
Usagi must have taken an interest in Kyosan Ami said.
 
That's it if this isn't a date I am not Sailor Venus Minako said.
 
A date a voice from behind said.
 
The three teens turn around a gasp, they saw Mamoru who apparently was trying so hard to hide his jealousy.
 
Oh Mamorusan its not what you think Usagis just spending some time with a new student from our school Minako said.
 
Yeah theres nothing going on Makoto said.
 
Hum Mamoru look at the two teens who were laughing together since hes jealousy has taken the best of him he saw then laughing like a couple then just mere friends.
 
Well there having so much fun it looks like a date to me Mamoru said in a very jealous voice.
 
The girls were very nervous around Mamoru it wouldn't be long before he explodes.
 
Mamorusan please calm down Im sure Usagi has a good explanation Ami said.
 
Yeah and besides this is Usagi were talking about she loves only you Makoto said.
 
Mamoru was going to say something when suddenly a scream was heard, when they look at the source of the voice they gasp a giant scorpion creature was impaling his tail at a woman the woman fell unconscious obviously drain from her energy.
 
We have to stop him Minako said.
 
Lets go Makoto said.
 
MERCURY STAR POWER
 
JUPITER STAR POWER
 
VENUS STAR POWER
 
Mamoru took out a rose and transform into Tuxedo Kamen.
 
LETS GO
 
 
 
 
Back to Usagi and Naruto
 
 
 
Whats going on? Usagi said.
 
Yeah why is everybody running? Naruto said.
 
That's when the two teens saw the scorpion youma they gasp on how big and ugly it was.
 
Ah what is that thing Naruto said.
 
Something not good Usagi said.
 
The scorpion youma growl give me your energy he said as he hit a woman and child with his tail.
 
Usagi gasp(No his even drainig the energy of the children I have to do something, but I cant transform in front of Kyosan)
 
Naruto growl(dammit I cant fight that thing if Usagichan is here but what can I do)
 
Scorpios saw the two teen give me your energy humans he swung his tail at the two teens.
 
Usagichan look out cried Naruto as he grab her and jump out of the way.
 
Kyosan are you okay? Ask Usagi.
 
Yeah Im fine no problem but we have to get out here Usagichan Naruto said while he was cursing in his head the idea is there was one thing that Naruto didnt like is running away.
 
You can get away from me Scorpios growled as he swung his tail again, the tail was about to reach the teens when suddenly.
 
MERCURY BUBBLES BLAST
 
In an instant the area was surrounded by a cold mist confusing the scorpion youma.
 
What what is this where are you Scorpios said.
 
Hey whats with the mist Naruto said.
 
Kyosan lets get out of here now Usagi said.
 
And how are we going to do that I cant see.
 
But we cant.
 
Huh you guys are the sailor senshis Naruto said while once having the strange feeling.
 
Come on well get you to safety Mercury said.
 
Just then Scorpios came out of nowhere and hit Naruto with one of his claws sending him away from the group.
 
NO KYOSAN Usagi shouted she was going to go after him when she was halted by Tuxedo Kamen and the senshis.
 
Usagi hell be fine right now we have to care of this youma Jupiter said.
 
But Usagi said.
 
Youre really worried about him Tuxedo Kamen said trying to hide his jealousy.
 
Yes Usagi said her answer made Tuxedo Kamen even more jealous.
 
Usagi you have to transform Venus said.
 
Al right.
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
In a flash of light Usagi has transform into Eternal Sailor Moon.
 
Al right you monster youre gonna pay for stealing the energy of these innocent people I am Sailor Sailor Moon didn't finish her speech because Scorpios swung his tail, she was able to dodge it as well as.
 
That was close Moon said.
 
This guy is gonna be tough Jupiter said.
 
 
 
In another part of the park
 
 
 
Ow that thing can hit Naruto as he started getting up.
 
Its about time you woke up a voice said.
 
When the blond ninja turn to the direction of the voice he saw a member of the ambu squad.
 
Hey why are you here Naruto said.
 
Naruto its me the figure wearing the ambu squad out fit said.
 
Huh the blond ninjas eyes widened Sa…Sasuke why are you wearing a ambu squad out fit?
 
Why do you think we cant show are faces to anybody while were fighting and besides the Hokage gave me one she also gave me one for you too here put it on.
 
Right Naruto said.
 
When he was done he was wearing a large gray coat with a hood and a white mask with red stripes around the eyes, the only difference with Sasukes uniform is that the large coat was black.
 
Lets go Naruto the Uchiha said.
 
Yeah we have to stop that thing.
 
 
 
 
Back to the senshis
 
 
 
This youma is fast Jupiter said.
 
No kidding Venus grumble.
 
My computer cant detect any weakness Mercury said as she look at her computer.
 
We cant give up Moon said.
 
You cant stop me Scorpios said as he swung his tail at Sailor Moon.
 
SAILOR MOON LOOK OUT
 
Before Sailor Moon could react an attack hit the scorpion youma.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
The senshis saw Sailor Mars and Luna and Artemis coming their way.
 
Sorry Im late Mars said.
 
Actually youre in time Moon said.
 
Scorpios appear with little damage from Mars attack.
 
No way my fire didn't phase him Mars said.
 
Youre punny attacks are useless against me Scorpios snorted.
 
Well attack together Moon said.
 
MOON TIARA BOOMERANG
 
SHINE AQUA ILUSION
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
VENUS CRECENT BEAM
 
Tuxedo Kamen threw a dozen of roses at the youma.
 
The scorpion youma dodge all of their attacks then he swung his tail hitting the senshis they all fell to the ground.
 
Ha told you you cant beat me Scorpios taunted now Ill drain your energy I will start with you Sailor Moon the scorpion youma raise his tail in the air and just he was about to strike a bunch of kunais hit Scorpios in the chest.
 
Scorpios flinch in pain AH WHO THREW THAT
 
I did a voice said.
 
The senshis all got up and saw a figure wearing a large gray coat with a hood and a white mask with red stripes.
 
Whos that Moon ask.
 
I don't know Venus said.
 
Mercury saw the kunais and finally said you must be the ninja that help us last time.
 
He is moon said.
 
Argh Ill suck your energy first Scorpios said as he swung his tail at the mask figure, the figure dodge the tail and threw more kunais at the scorpion youma then three more mask figures wearing the same color coat threw kunais at him. Scorpios was able to dodge some of the kunais but some of then hit him.
 
You think your little toys can hurt me Scorpios growled.
 
Lets see shall we another voice said behind him.
 
What the scorpion youma turn around and the senshis too and saw another mask figure wearing a large black coat he trew him a kunai, but Scorpios grab it with his claw.
 
See I told you your little toys cant hurt me Scorpios said.
 
Really the black coat figure said.
 
Huh the scorpion youma look at the kunai and saw a red piece paper attach to it and it was on fire what is this Scorpios ask he got his question answer when the kunai exploded hurting the scorpion youma a lot.
 
The black coat figure turn to the senshis hes been weaken attack him now.
 
The senshis noded and fire their attacks.
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
SHINE AQUA ILUSSION
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRECENT BEAM
 
The combine attacks hit the scorpion youma straight on turning him into dust.
 
Well that's that the black coat figure said.
 
Yeah there strong aren't they the gray coat figure ask while looking at the senshis.
 
So who are you guys are you really ninjas Moon ask.
 
Yes we are the black coat figure said Im Uchiha Sasuke and this is Uzumaki Naruto he pointed to the mask figure wearing the gray coat.
 
Sasuke what are you doing?
 
Its al right Sasuke said.
 
So you guys are here to help us Mars said.
 
Yes were allies Naruto said.
 
Do you guys know some thing about this new enemy? Mercury ask.
 
Yes we do Sasuke said there too many details to discuss here well have to tell in some other occasion.
 
Wait how about telling us tomorrow morning meet us in front of the Hikawa Jinja Temple Mars said.
 
All of the senshis look at her but they still agreed.
 
Al right pretty obvious place since you live there Hino Rei Sasuke said.
 
What Mars said shock how did you know?
 
That's not all I know he look at Moon Tsukino Usagi then at Mercury Misuno Ami then at Jupiter Kino Makoto then at Venus Aino Minako the at Tuxedo Kamen Chiba Mamoru.
 
The senshis and Tuxedo Kamen were shock that they knew who they were.
 
How did you know? Moon ask.
 
Were ninjas we know everything Naruto said.
 
Well since you know who we are might as well show us who you guys are Mars said.
 
We cant Sasuke said were in undercover mission we cant show our faces to anyone and that also includes you senshi.
 
How can you expect us to trust you guys if you wont tell us who you are Jupiter said.
 
It time you will trust us Sasuke said well see you tomorrow at the Hikawa Jinja.
 
Yeah well tell you everything honest Naruto said.
 
The senshis were going to ask then another question but they suddenly vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
There gone Mercury said.
 
Mars did you sense any evil in then Venus said.
 
No I didn't sense any bad vibes coming from then.
 
Oh no wheres Kyosan Moon ask.
 
Usagichan came the voice of Kyo.
 
The senshis turn and saw the blond teen coming towards then Luna started to have the same feeling again from him.
 
Oh um…wheres Usagi said Naruto pretending like he didn't know.
 
Usagi is al right Moon said while smiling at him we help her get away safely.
 
Oh thanks the blond ninja said he started gazing at the senshis his eyes travel down to look at their short skirts then his eyes travel down to their long and slender legs. Naruto blush while having a nosebleed he shook his to erase the dirty thoughts(dammit Id been hanging around with that perverted hermit for to long)
 
Well I better go Naruto said as he started to leave goodbye Sailor Moon.
 
Sailor Moon wave him goodbye while Tuxedo Kamen was looking at her he was still jealous.
 
Venus notice this and decided to give then a moment guys we better go.
 
Right all senshis agreed.
 
Sailor Moon was about to go but Tuxedo Kamen hold her hand wait Usako he said can we talk.
 
Yes whats wrong Mamochan.
 
Its just that Kyo is very important to you isn't he?
 
Of course he is hes my friend.
 
Just your friend is that all.
 
Mamochan whats wrong?
 
I mean Im sorry I saw how the two of you were so close and he was cut off by Usagi putting two fingers on his lips.
 
Mamochan I only love you forever Saillor Moon said as she kiss him, they share one passionate kiss before heading back to the other senshis.
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
Well there you have it another long chapter my fingers hurt well anyway I pairing Naruto with someone but its not Usagi keep that in mind as usual send me your comments and reviews flames keep then to yourself.