Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Tangled Web ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7 Tangled Web
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: If I own Naruto and Sailor Moon I would be a multimillionaire.
 
Authors Notes: I forgot to mention that this story contains major spoilers for both series so if you never seen Sailor Moon and if you haven't seen Naruto at least till episode 135 of the tv series that don't read this story.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
The girls Mamoru and the two cats were in front of the temple apparently they were waiting for the mysterious ninjas that help then against the youmas. They were also expecting that the ninjas would tell then about the new enemy, they still didn't know if they could be trusted.
 
Usagi sighed how long do we have to wait?
 
Quit your whining Usagi Rei said.
 
Im sure they must be on their way Ami said.
 
In fact were already here a cheery voice said from out of nowhere.
 
The girls started looking for the source of the voice, they didn't have a clue where it was coming from when suddenly a cloud of smoke appear in front of then when the smoke clear the two masked ninjas appear. The girls were pretty spook since they appear out of nowhere, and first they didn't say a word to each other it was a small silence it was finally broken by one of the mask ninjas.
 
Sorry for being late the ninja said.
 
You mean you were late you were still sleeping when I was ready the other ninja said.
 
So I forget to wake up I forgot to set my alarm clock the ninja said.
 
Whatever lets focus on the mission now the other ninja said as he turn his attention back to the girls.
 
Hey have you forgotten Im in charge of this mission.
 
Well excuse me but you haven't been much of a leader ever since we got here.
 
That's because youre not given me a chance to act like one.
 
Okay fine Mr.Leader go ahead tell then why are we here.
 
Well ummm. ..I….I forgot.
 
You see Naruto this is why you cant be in charge of this mission, you have the attention spam of a ameba the Uchiha said.
 
And you have the attention spam of a gorilla the blond ninja said.
 
WHAT DID YOU SAY
 
YOU HEARD ME
 
TAKE IT BACK
 
NO WAY SASUKE BAKA
 
GRRRRRRRR
 
GRRRRRRRR
 
The girls Mamoru and the cats were completely dumbfounded of the scene they were witnessing, two mask ninjas were arguing like two dogs barking at each other Usagi chuckle a little at the scene she could tell that whoever these ninjas were they were very good friends.
 
Minako sweat dropped at the argument these two are worst than Rei and Usagi.
 
MINAKO both Usagi and Rei shouted at the blond.
 
Evryone sweat dropped at the comment, the two ninjas were still going at it it wasn't long until a black cat interrupted the big argument.
 
THAT'S ENOUGH Luna shouted, the two ninjas finally stop arguing she then clear her throat now I do believe you two have something to tell us.
 
Yes we do Sasuke said if that's al right with you he look at Naruto who just snorted.
 
First of all well tell you who we are were leaf ninjas from the village of Konoha.
 
Naruto blink what Sasuke is it al right to tell then that.
 
Its al right Im sure you guys well keep this imformation classified this is prove that we trust you the Uchiha said.
 
Evryone nodded Usagi decided to talk Konoha she ask puzzle.
 
Yes its our village Sasuke said the reason we have come to Tokyo is because of an important mission we have been given. A man named Orochimaru is after the silver crystal.
 
This caught the attention of the girls especially Usagi.
 
So this Orochimaru is the one behind all the youma attacks Rei said.
 
No hes not but were sure that he must be aiding someone else The Uchiha said.
 
Then how do you guys know that hes not the one sending the youmas Makoto said.
 
Orochimaru is a big threat to our village, we know very well how he acts and this isn't his style so its obvious that theres someone else involve in this Sasuke said.
 
So there two enemies we have to fight Ami said.
 
So it seems that is why we are here to aid you in battle and prevent the silver crystal from getting into Orochimarus hands the Uchiha finish.
 
The girls were in deep in though trying to decided if they should trust then.
 
Usagi youre the leader what do you think? Rei ask the meat ball head girl.
 
Well what do you guys think? Usagi said.
 
I think we should trust then for what he told us were gonna need all the help we can get Ami said.
 
I trust then too Makoto said.
 
It wouldn't hurt to try Minako said.
 
I agree Mamoru said.
 
Yes and besides I don't sense any evil from you guys so its okay Rei said.
 
Al right then its settle well work together Usagi said.
 
Yeah together well beat Orochimaru believe it Naruto said.
 
Hey wait a minute youre not surprise to see me talking Luna said.
 
Same for me too Artemis said.
 
I can summon talking toads so it doesn't surprise me to see talking cats Naruto said.
 
I see the black cat said.
 
Then well see you in the next fight Sasuke said farewell.
 
The two mask ninjas vanish in a cloud of smoke, leaving the girls amazed on how fast they were gone.
 
Just like that Minako said.
 
Well we know about the enemy so the only thing we can do now is prepare ourselves Luna said.
 
It wont be easy but with the ninjas help Im sure we can win Makoto said.
 
As long as were together we can win Usagi said.
 
So youre finally acting like a leader its about time Rei said.
 
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN Usagi shouted.
 
EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS Rei snorted.
 
GRRRRR
 
GRRRRR
 
Everybody sweat dropped at the argument.
 
Here we go again Minako said.
 
Yeah everybody agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
In the mysterious chamber
 
 
 
Arachnia come forth Beryl said.
 
You call my queen a shadowy figure said.
 
Yes I want you to go to this place they called Juuban mall it's a place were lots of humans gather, take as much energy as you can and if the senshis get in your way take their energy and then destroy then.
 
Yes my queen Arachnia said as she vanish.
 
Beryl smirk soon I will have my revenge just you wait moon princess.
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke apartment
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke were playing Tales of Symphonia for the Nintendo Gamecube, it was Narutos idea to buy a gamecube since he become very fond of video games at first Sasuke didn't approved of the idea but after playing TOS he change his mind. It seens both ninjas were having some trouble beating a boss or more exactly three of then.
 
What are you doing Naruto attack the fairy with the big shield shes attacking with magic said a frustrated Sasuke.
 
Its not just her using magic but the one with big sword too said Naruto said.
 
We already made our battle plan I attack the one throwing the arrows and you take the one with big shiled and you put Sheena and Collette to attack the one with the big sword Sasuke said.
 
Im getting beat and Im using Loyd Naruto said.
 
Block when you have too.
 
I cant block when they use magic.
 
Then use sidestep.
 
Oh no Im dead they kill Loyd cried a very frustrated blond ninja.
 
Sasuke use a life bottle hurry.
 
We don't have any we didn't have enough gold to buy then.
 
Then use resurrection.
 
Naruto Im using Kratos he doesn't cast resurrection its Raine.
 
What really.
 
Yes that's why I told you to put her in the party since we don't have life bottles we needed her she was going to be our trump card and instead you put that goody goody Collette in the group shes useless her way of fighting is stupid.
 
Hey don't insult her I like Collette.
 
Why because she reminds you of yourself.
 
Yea….er wait a minute are you saying Im useless and fight stupid.
 
I was only saying the goody goody part but since you put that up yeah that too.
 
Naruto snorted and put down his controller he look the opposite way of the Uchiha.
 
Well Im dead game over Sasuke said as the game over screen appear he then put his controller down and look at the blond ninja.
 
Al right what is it?
 
You didnt have to say that Im useless Naruto said sounding a little depressed.
 
Naruto I was just kidding now I know that youre upset about something you never let my insults get you down.
 
Well yeah Im upset about something.
 
The Uchiha sighed let me guess youre upset that the senshis don't know who we are.
 
Yeah I mean its al right that we know who they are but its not al right that they know who we are.
 
Its not that we want to, we have to were on a undercover mission.
 
But why do we have to be under cover?
 
Sasuke sighed I already told you Naruto we have to be under cover so that know one finds out who we really are, the reason were doing this is because Konoha doesn't have any economic nor politic relations with Tokyo Konoha doesn't see Tokyo as an ally nor hostile region that's why we have to be under cover that's why we have fake names. If Tokyo finds out that they are ninjas from Konoha the police the military would do whatever they can to catcher us question us and eventually well end up telling information of the village and you know what will happen next it will all end up in a big war between Japan and Konoha and we don't want that, do you get it now.
 
Naruto look space out then sighed In other words we cant tell then who we are.
 
You didn't listen to a word I said did you.
 
Yes the blond ninja said unsure.
 
Liar
 
I did
 
Prove it tell me what I just told you.
 
Ummmm…..well something about Konoha not being an ally of Tokyo or something like that.
 
The Uchiha sweat dropped why do I even bother? The point is that we cant tell then who we are.
 
Naruto sighed right they cant know Im feeling better now so how about we have another round against those wind fairies.
 
Sasuke nodded al right but this time put Raine in the party.
 
Right
 
The two ninjas were about to have another game when there was a knock on the door.
 
I get it Sasuke said as he went to get the door
 
When the Uchiha open the door he saw a blond haired meat ball head girl with long pigtails wearing a jean jacket a red tank top a jean skirt and white shoes, she was with a man with black hair and lavender eyes he was wearing a red polo shirt brown pants and brown shoes.
 
Oh you must be Saekisan Kyosans roommate the meat ball head girl said.
 
Yeah and you are Tsukino Usagi and you must be Chiba Mamoru Sasuke said.
 
Yeah nice to meet you Saekisan Mamoru said as he extended his hand to the Uchiha which he took politely, Mamoru was amazed at the strong grip that the Uchiha had so he decided it to ignore it.
 
So Saekisan is Kyosan here? Usagi ask.
 
Yeah Ill call him, oh where are my manners come on in.
 
Oh no that's al right Saekisan but were in a hurry Usagi said.
 
Okay he then look at the direction were Naruto was hey Kyo you have visitors.
 
Huh Naruto look from the living room to the door Oh Usagichan hi.
 
Hi Kyosan I wan you to meet my boyfriend Mamoru Usagi said as she introduce her boyfriend.
 
Nice to meet you Kyo Mamoru extended his to the blond ninja which he took it and once again Mamoru felt a strong grip from the blond teen he ignore it again.
 
Naruto eyes widened what boyfriend youre her boyfriend.
 
That's right Mamoru said proudly and then look at the blond ninja with suspicion expecting him to become jealous, but he didn't saw jealousy in his eyes he saw confusion.
 
Man I didn't though you were her boyfriend I mean you look a little older than her I though you were her father Naruto said.
 
That comment made Usagi laugh so hard that she started crying, as for Mamoru he was petrified like a stone statue and then shatter into tiny pieces.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA Oh Kyosan youre so funny Usagi said trying to calm herself while drying her eyes.
 
Um thanks I guess Naruto reply.
 
Anyway we came to ask you if you want to come with us to the mall my friends are also coming and youre welcome to come too Saekisan Usagi said.
 
Okay Sasuke said.
 
Yeah lets go Naruto said.
 
Good then get ready and we will wait for you at Mamochans car Usagi said as she turn to leave come on Mamochan lets go or should I call you daddy hahahahaahahahahaha.
 
Mamoru sighed great shes gonna be bugging me with this for the rest of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
At the entrance to Juuban mall
 
 
 
 
Usagi Mamoru and the two ninjas arrive at the entrance to the mall, they immediately saw the four girls, Ami was wearing a simple light blue dress and white shoes Rei was wearing a red shirt and blue shorts with brown boots Makoto was wearing a orange jacket with a brown shirt jeans and white snickers and Minako a light green drees with orange shoes.
 
Hey theres Usagi and Mamoru Rei said.
 
And Kyosan is with then too Ami said.
 
Oh my god Makoto its Saekisan Minako said.
 
Yeah were so lucky Makoto said.
 
Quick how do I look? Minako said as she started checking her hair.
 
You look fine Makoto said How do I look?
 
You look fine too Minako said.
 
Rei and Ami sweat dropped at the two girls.
 
Those two really want a boyfriend that badly Rei said.
 
Well at least theyre being positive Ami said.
 
Hey guys ready to go to the mall Usagi said.
 
You bet all the girls replied.
 
So Saekisan Minako said do you have a girlfriend?
 
Minako don't be rude Makoto said.
 
Well actually I do Sasuke lied.
 
The two girls reaction was predictable.
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
I should it know Makoto said depressed.
 
Yeah its obvious a cute guy like him would be taken Minako said depressed.
 
Im so jealous shes so lucky Makoto said.
 
No Im the one whos lucky Sasuke said in a whisper.
 
They enter the mall at that moment a red sports car was park in the near parking lot, in the sport car were four women, the one driving had short blond hair black eyes and she was wearing mans clothing a brown jacket white shirt green long pants and brown pants she appears to be 19 her name is Tenoh Haruka she was also known as Sailor Uranus senshi of wind. The woman in the passenger seems to be 19 too she had long aqua blue hair and blue eyes she was wearing a dark green dress with blue shoes her name is Michiuru(AN I forgot her last name) she was also known as Sailor Neptune senshi of the sea. The third woman seems to be older than the three she appears to be in her mid twenties she has long green hair brown eyes and was wearing a purple jacket with a purple mini skirt and and black high heels her name is Meioh Setsuna she was also known as Sailor Pluto senshi of time. The last woman was the youngest of the three and shortest she had black shoulder length hair black eyes and was wearing a black dress with black apparently she like the color black her name is Tomoe Hotaru she was also known as Sailor Saturn senshi of life and death, together they are the outer senshis. As they got out of the four look at the mall.
 
No doubt its coming from inside the mall Haruka said.
 
We better hurry Setsuna said they all nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
Inside Juuban
 
 
 
 
When they enter the mall they were shock at what they saw all of the shops were cover by spider web and they were no people in the area and it was as quiet too quiet.
 
Should this place be quiet Sasuke said.
 
No it shouldn't Usagi said.
 
Wow look at this place it looks like theyre filming a scary movie Naruto said.
 
Ererybody sweat dropped at the blond ninjas comment.
 
Oh I know maybe theyre decorating for Halloween Usagi said.
 
Everybody ssweat dropped at Usagis comment.
 
USAGI IS THE MIDDLE OF APRIL HOW CAN THEY BE DECORATING AT THIS TIME OF MONTH Rei shouted at the meat ball head girl.
 
(And besides Im getting bad vibes in here Rei though)
 
Sasuke immediately activated his sharingan(Not good I can see the evil chakra straight ahead)
 
At that moment a scream was heard.
 
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
What was that? Mamoru said.
 
It think it came from the center of the mall Ami said.
 
Come on we better check it out Rei said.
 
You guys go Kyo and myself will go get some help Sasuke said.
 
Huh we do Naruto said the Uchiha gave him an obvious look.
 
Oh yeah well go and get help Naruto said.
 
Be careful you too Usagi said.
 
Same to you Usagichan.
 
The two ninjas headed back to the entrance of the mall while Usagi and the others went to the center of the mall. When they finally arrived, they gasp they saw a giant spider creature color black with yellow on the legs the spider was draining the energy of a young woman.
 
Time to transform Usagi said.
 
Right the others agreed.
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY STAR POWER
 
MARS STAR POWER
 
JUPITER STAR POWER
 
VENUS STAR POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
In a flash of light the girls transformed into their senshi out fits.
 
The spider youma finish draining the energy of the young woman when she was going to look for another victim when suddenly.
 
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE
 
The spider youma look at the source of the voice and saw five girls dressed in sailor type uniforms.
 
How dare you drain the energy of these innocent people they came here to spend their money to buy wonderful things and you have to come and spoil their shopping in the name of the moon I will punish you.
 
The rest of the senshis sweat dropped at Moons speech.
 
And in the name of Mercury.
 
And in the name of Mars.
 
And in the name of Jupiter.
 
And in the name of Venus.
 
We shall punish you they all finished.
 
Ah the sailor senshis glad you could make it now I can drain all of your energy Arachnia said.
 
Dream on spider freak Jupiter snarled.
 
You have no choice Arachnia said as she shot some webbing from her mouth, all of the senshis dodge in time Sailor Moon was about to call an attack but Arachnia shot some webbing at her covering her completely except for the head.
 
SAILOR MOON the senshis shouted.
 
At that instant a red rose hit the webbing that have capture Sailor Moon breaking the webbing and releasing her before she hit the floor Tuxedo Kamen grab her in time.
 
Sailor Moon are you okay Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Yes I am thanks Moon said.
 
Ah how nice Arachnia said in a sarcastic voice.
 
Youll pay for that Mars retorted.
 
BURNING MANDALLA Mars release a group of fire rings at the spider youma, but Arachnia was too fast and dodge the attack and got close to the fire senshi it shot its webbing at Mars stoping her in her tracks.
 
Oh No Mars Mercury said.
 
Lets attack together Venus said.
 
Right they agreed.
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRECENT BEAN
 
At that instant Arachnia created a shield made of webbing the three attacks hit the shield but the shield was too strong and was able to block the attacks.
 
No way Jupiter said.
 
I was a only a little moment but the senshis drop their guard down and that moment was enough for Arachnia to take advantage of the fight.
 
Take this Arachnia as she shot webbing at the three senshis, the webbing hit the senshis and in a instant they were cover in webbing except for the head.
 
No guys Sailor Moon said.
 
Now time to take some energy Arachnia as she got close to the senshis and touch the webbing covering then, a strange glow emitted from then as it was draining the energy of the senshis.
 
Shortly after Arachnia drain the energy of the four senshis a storm of kunais hit the spider youma head on Arachnia growl in pain.
 
You guys okay Naruto said at Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen.
 
Yes we are but we have to save the others Moon said.
 
Im already on it Sasuke said as he prepare to throw a shuriken.
 
DEMON WIND SHURIKEN
 
The Uchiha throw a giant black shuriken cutting the webbing that was holding the senshis releasing then in the process.
 
Now lets squash this spider Naruto said.
 
Right Moon said.
 
MOON TIARA BOOMERANG
 
The spider youma dodge the tiara but she was in for a surprise.
 
Youre not getting away Naruto said.
 
SAHDOW CLONE JUTSU
 
A couple of clones of the mask ninja appear, three clones hit the spider youma kicking it sending her into the air then another hit the spider in the head then another hit her in the head and a finally a last clone kick the spider youma so hard that it hit the floor full force.
 
UZUMAKI NARUTO COMBO
 
Naruto landed in front of the spider youma want some more.
 
Sailor Moon was shock wow hes really strong.
 
Arachnia got up immediately and grab the blond ninja she climb a few floors up and tied him up in webbing.
 
Ill save you for last Arachnia told the blond ninja.
 
Hey let me go Naruto said.
 
Sailor Moon gasp how can it still fight after getting by that attack.
 
It may have got up fast from such an attack but I think it must be beaten up Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Hes right Sasuke said Narutos attack must have weaken it this is our chance lets attack it now.
 
Al right both nodded.
 
MOON TIARA BOMMERANG
 
DEMON WIND SHURIKEN
 
Tuxedo Kamen threw a bunch of roses
 
Arachnia was able to dodge the tiara and the shuriken but it was hit by the roses, she then leap from Sasuke and Tuxedo and she shot some webbing at Moon.
 
Oh no not again Moon said.
 
Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Arachnia chuckle at Sailor Moon haha four down and one to go and just as she was about to drain her energy.
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
An orange sphere hit the spider youma letting go Sailor Moon Arachnia was knocked down by the attack.
 
Sasuke and Tuxedo Kamen look straight ahead and saw four girls wearing sailor type uniforms but they had different designs from the ones of the inner senshis(AN sorry Im lazy Im not going to do description).
 
I think you miscounted because there four more of us the senshi with the short blond hair said.
 
Sasuke and Tuxedo Kamen came to Moons aid.
 
You okay Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Here let me help you get out of there Sasuke said as he used his demon wind shuriken to cut through the webbing.
 
You okay princess Neptune said. As she and the other senshis came to her side.
 
Yeah Im glad that you guys are here Moon said.
 
No problem Uranus said.
 
Its not over yet Sasuke said as Arachnia started getting up.
 
Youre not gonna win Arachnia hissed, she fired some webbing at the senshis.
 
SILENCE WALL
 
A large black wall surrounded the senshis protecting then from the webbing.
 
Well attack together Moon said.
 
Right everybody agreed.
 
DEMON WIND SHURIKEN
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
DEEP SUBMERGE
 
DEAD SCREAM
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
Tuxedo Kamen threw a lot of roses.
 
The spider youma once again created the webbing shield but since she was to beaten up she didn't have the strength to hold the shield, all the attacks combine was too powerful and eventually destroy the webbing shield and Arachnia turning her into dust. After the spider youma was destroyed the inner senshis started getting their energy back as well as the people of the mall.
 
Oh what happened cried Mars.
 
Yeah last I remember we were captured by a youma Mercury said.
 
Ouch my head hurts Jupiter said.
 
Did we win? Asked a puzzle Venus.
 
Guys you are al right Moon as she rush to her friends side along with Tuxedo Kamen.
 
And who might you be Uranus asked at the masked Uchiha.
 
Im a friend Sasuke said coolly he then activated his sharingan and gasp at the outer senshis(no way there chakra level is higher than the other senshis)
 
Really Uranus gave the Uchiha a mistrust look as well as Neptune Pluto and Saturn.
 
All the senshis reunited along with their new allies and speaking of new allies.
 
Ummmm excuse me can somebody get me down from here said an upside down Naruto.
 
Oh yeah I almost forgot Sasuke said as he approach the blond ninja with his giant shuriken.
 
Wait a minute Sasuke youre not gonna cut me down from here.
 
And what other idea do you have.
 
Wait.
 
DEMON WIND SHURIKEN
 
The shuriken cut the webbing making Naruto hit the floor real hard unfortunately, when he hit the floor his mask accidentally well off.
 
Oh no my mask Naruto all the senshis saw this but before they got a chance to see his face Sasuke got in the way.
 
Theres nothing to see here Sasuke said we have to go until but Sasuke was cut off by the blond ninja who smack him in the back of the head, Naruto smack him so hard that the Uchihas mask fell off too and all of the senshis saw their faces.
 
YOU IDIOT WHAT WERE YOU THINKING DROPPING ME FROM SUCH HEIGHT Naruto shouted at the Uchiha.
 
WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO HIT ME Shouted Sasuke.
 
An that's when they realize that both didn't have their mask on they saw the faces of the senshis who were shock except for the outers.
 
Kyosan Moon said.
 
Saekisan Mars said.
 
Ummmm I …..I hi Usagichan Naruto said with a goffy grin on his face.
 
Sasuke sighed congralutions Naruto you just blew our cover.
 
I don't believe this you guys are the ninjas Mercury said.
 
Yeah Im sorry we didn't have a choice we had to hide our faces it was part of our undercover mission Naruto said were still friends right.
 
The inner senshis were a little unsure at what to say but it was Sailor Moon the one who spoke for everyone.
 
Of course youre still our friends Moon said.
 
Yeah you help us before so there no problem Tuxedo kamen said.
 
So what you guys think are they still our friends Moon spoke to the inner senshis.
 
We trust you Mars said.
 
You are our friends no matter what Mercury said.
 
That's right Jupiter said.
 
Im glad youre on our side Saekisan.
 
My real name is Uchiha Sasuke.
 
And my real name is Uzumaki Naruto.
 
Al right Narutosan and Sasukesan Moon said.
 
But you still have to call us by our fake names Sasuke said.
 
Okay that's gonna be a little confusing Moon said oh I almost forgot Uranus Neptune Pluto Saturn this are our new allies they are ninjas from Konaha Naruto and Sasuke.
 
Sailor Moon look at the outer senshis when she saw that all four of then had their eyes widened and they were all looking at Naruto they had a shocking expression on their faces especially Saturn who for some reason she started crying as soon as she laid eyes on the blond ninja the same reaction Usagi had when she meet him.
 
Guys whats wrong Moon said.
 
Huh Uranus broke from her trance its..nothing princess nothing.
 
Were fine princess Neptune said as she also broke from her trance.
 
Saturn whats wrong are you al right Pluto ask.
 
Im…….(sob) Im…… she didn't finish she left the group running while crying leaving the rest of the senshis confused and puzzled.
 
What was that all about? Mars said.
 
Yeah Venus said.
 
Im sorry everyone but we must go Pluto said as she Uranus and Neptune went after Saturn.
 
Its al right you guys come tomorrow to the temple and will fill you in on the details Mars said.
 
Yes thank you Pluto reply as she left.
 
As the outer senshis left, Sailor Moon and the inner senshis were still confuse at the display that just happen but Naruto was deep in though thinking about what happen and what he just felt.
 
(Those four senshis I also fell like I know then too and Saturn I feel like I know her so well what is this feeling is somehow very familiar)
 
Guys we should go back the people are recovering from the energy drain Mercury said.
 
But weren't we going to the mall Moon whined.
 
I think we should leave our trip to the mall for another day Mars said.
 
Yeah tomorrow is another day Venus said.
 
And besides don't you have a math test tomorrow Sailor Moon Jupiter said.
 
Ummmm…..I don't think so Moon said.
 
Nice try Sailor Moon but you do have a test tomorrow Mars retorted.
 
Owww why I don't want to study.
 
Oh no Naruto said I don't want to go to school.
 
Come on everyone lets go Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas left the mall,unaware of then in a near corner a sound ninja with glasses was watching and hearing everything that happen.
 
Kabuto adjusted his glasses with his index finger so Konoha is helping the senshis I better tell Orochimarusama he said as he vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
It seems that things were about to become a little bit complicated or dangerous.
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Finish is a little shorter than the last chapters but as always send your comments and reviews thank you for reading the story flames keep then to yourself I really appreciate it and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.