Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Terror in Juuban high ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8 Terror in Juuban high
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon…or do I(evil grin)
 
Authors Notes: Once again I want to thank all of you for reading and to keep reading because the story is gonna get better believe it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The mysterious chamber
 
 
 
 
Beryl growled I need more energy in order to gain my power Morthis come forth.
 
Yes my queen a shadowy figure said from behind her.
 
Teenagers are so full of energy theyre perfect targets for draining energy so the best way to gather energy from teenagers is by going to the place where they are the most, a place they called school Morthis I want you to start at Juuban high school and drain all the energy from all the teenagers.
 
Yes my queen it will be done Morthis said as it vanish.
 
 
 
 
 
Juuban high school(class A-2)
 
 
 
Naruto sighed he didn't like school whether it was a ninja school or not it was boring and to the blond ninja anything that's boring eventually made him sleepy. He look at the classroom and saw all the girls were giving Sasuke dreamy looks while blushing, it made him jealous every girl seems to be attracted to the Uchiha, as far as he knows there hasn't been a girl that find him cute or attracted. He then though about what happened at the mall yesterday when he meet the outer senshis he got the same feeling when he meet Sailor Moon and the inner senshis the feeling of knowing then for so long, but there was one of the outer senshis that got his attention more than the others it was Sailor Saturn. When he saw her he got such a familiar warmth feeling like he know her more than anyone, his train of though was interrupted when Mr.Kamilla enter the classroom.
 
Good morning class Mr.Kamilla said as he was about to continue when the door of the classroom open and a 14 year old girl with black shoulder length hair enter the classroom.
 
Oh Hotaru glad to have you back in class Mr.Kamilla said Naruto notice her and got the same feeling from her.
 
Mr.Kamilla Im sorry for being absent last week I was sick Hotaru said as she handed the teacher a letter.
 
Its al right Hotaru I understand quite well I mean youre never absent so I eventually though you were sick, but still Im going to check your excuse letter.
 
Yes thank you Hotaru said.
 
Please take your seat were about to begin the class.
 
Hotaru nodded and left to take her usual seat when she notice the blond ninja she gasp a little it was the same person she meet at the mall yesterday she still didn't know why she began to cry when she first saw him, she also remember what happened after she left the mall.
 
 
(flashback at Hotarus room)
 
 
 
Hotaru lay on her bed burying her face on her pillow, she was still crying for no reason at all but she was crying and she couldn't stop. Ever since she lay eyes on the blond teen she got so many emotions flowing through her she felt so sad but she also felt so happy like she had miss him for so long, but she just meet him today and yet she feels like she knows him for so long it was so confusing she couldn't understand it quite herself but she continue crying. After a while she was able to stop crying and dry her tears, at that moment a knock on her door was heard.
 
Hotaru sweetie please open the door it was the voice of Michiuru ever since we got back from the mall you lock yourself in your room.
 
I want to be alone Hotaru said.
 
Were worried about you so please open the door.
 
Im sorry Michiuru mama but I want to be alone.
 
Michiuru sighed al right but if you want to talk about it were here Hotaru didn't answer.
 
Shes been crying ever since we got back from the mall Michiuru said.
 
More precise shes been crying ever since she saw that boy Haruka said.
 
Well there just something about him Setsuna said.
 
Yeah theres something about him its knda familiar Michiuru said.
 
So Im not the only one Haruka said.
 
Yes I think we should keep a close eye on this Naruto Setsuna said.
 
The three nodded.
 
 
(End of flashback)
 
 
 
Hotaru got seated in her seat without looking at the blond ninja, for some reason she want it to talk to him she didn't know why but she blush at the sight of the blond ninja she shook her head to forget those thoughs. Naruto was looking at Hotaru and once again that feeling came back for some reason he want it to talk to her he blush while looking at her.
 
(whats wrong with me shes so pretty should I talk to her of course I should talk to her oh dammit Im not good at this kind of stuff)
 
Al right class please open your notebooks were going to continue with last weeks exercise Mr.Kamilla said at that moment there was a knock on the door of the classroom.
 
Huh oh I almost forgot Mr.Kamilla said we have a new student today shes also an exchange student from China please come in the door open and a 15 year old girl with short pink hair and green eyes came, all the boys in the entire classroom have their eyes widened and they were blushing at how pretty the teen girl was.
 
Please introduce yourself Mr.Kamilla said.
 
My name is Azaki Yumi the pink hair teen said.
 
Good Yumisan welcome to our class, now where should we have you seat.
 
As soon as Mr Kamilla said that all of the boys started arguing about having the pink hair girl seated next to then.
 
Settle down now class Mr.Kamilla said how about next to Kyosan he pointed to the blond hair teen.
 
The girl nodded and as she look at the students she saw two familiar faces she immediately smile at then and she began to take her seat next to the blond ninja.
 
Naruto immediately recognize one of his best friend and team mate so he was going to greet her.
 
Just as the pink hair teen was about to seat in her seat the blond ninja shouted at her.
 
Hey Saku but he was immediately cut off by the teen girl who gave him a head lock shhh she told him and whisper my name is Azaki Yumi get it? Naruto nodded since he figure out that she was also under cover.
 
Good now you must be Koshiro Kyo Sakura said.
 
Yeah nice to meet you Naruto said.
 
Nice to meet you too.
 
Hotaru was watching Naruto talking to the new student,and for some reason she felt a little hurt and jealous even if she didn't know why.
 
Sakura then look at the direction where the Uchiha was seated she look at him and he look at her they stared at each other he then gave her a smile which made her blush a little.
 
As Sakura sat on her seat she hear whispering from some of the boys in the classroom saying that she was pretty that she was hot that they wanted to date her.
 
The pink haired kunoichi smile while on the inside inner Sakura was cheering(SHA of course Im beautiful everybody can see that just ask the boys) she then look at Sasuke and she could have sworn that there was a small hint of jealousy on him. Unfortunately the girl were whispering things about her and some of those comments made a her a little upset.
 
Just who does she think she is?
 
Shes thinks shes all that.
 
It her first day and she thinks shes the prettiest girl in the school.
 
And whats with that fore head its so big I bet you can park a car there.
 
Sakura gritted her teeth in anger she was really angry her first day in school and she was already pissed but she decided to ignore it but her inner self had a different opinion.
 
(SHA they are so dead just wait till I get my hands on then)
 
Naruto look at Hotaru he was frozen at her beauty he felt his cheeks blush again, Hotaru look at the blond ninja and blush again she immediately turn away from him making Naruto a little confuse.
 
(What was that all about boy and I though Hinata was weird)
 
 
 
 
 
At lunchtime
 
 
 
The trio were making their way to the cafeteria while they were discussing about the mission.
 
So Orochimaru hasn't attack yet Sakura said.
 
No so far wed been fighting monsters Sasuke said.
 
Monsters you mean like giants snakes Sakura said.
 
Not snakes just your average monsters Sasuke said.
 
But obviously Orochimaru has somethimg to do with these monsters attacks Sakura said.
 
Without a doubt Sasuke said nevertheless our mission is to protect the silver crystal.
 
Well have to find Sailor Moon Sakura said.
 
That wont be necessary we already found her Naruto said.
 
Really Sakura said.
 
Yeah were about to meet with her Naruto said.
 
Anyway its good to have you on the mission Sakura Sasuke said.
 
Thanks Sakura said while blushing a little.
 
Did you have any problems getting here Naruto said.
 
No not all Sakura said and then sighed but I did have a problem with a thief.
 
(flashback at Tokyo airport)
 
 
Sakura came out from the departute gate with her bag and purse she was amaze to see so many people she admitted that she was very excited of visiting Tokyo as she headed to the train station she began to question herself about the mission.
 
Sakura sighed I hope I can find those two Tsunade sensei said that they are at Juuban but still the Juuban district is pretty big I hope I don't get lost. As she continue to walk toward the train station a man bump into her.
 
Hey watch it the man didn't say nothing as he continue to walk the nerve of that guy he didn't even say sorry that's when she realize that she didn't have her purse, she immediately figure out who took it.
 
HEY YOU COME BACK HERE WITH MY PURSE Sakura shouted at the thief as she started running towards him, Sakura didn't have a problem in catching the thief with all her ninja training catching him was like a morning jog.
 
Al right please here take it the thief said while giving back her purse.
 
Sakura at this moment was so angry that flames were shooting from her body giving back my purse wont cut it she said as she was getting close to the thief.
 
Please I beg you.
 
Theres a high price for pay for making angry pal Sakura said as she started crackling her knuckles.
 
PLEASE NO
 
SHA
 
WHAM
 
BAMM
 
BOMM
 
 
A few minutes later
 
 
 
The security guards came to to take the thief.
 
Are you okay miss? Ask a guard.
 
I am but he isn't Sakura said as she pointed to the thief who was unconscious his head had a lot of bumps and his face look like it was hit by a train the guy look like hes been through hell and back.
 
( End of flashback)
 
 
 
He had it coming Sasuke said.
 
I feel sorry for him Naruto said.
 
No one steals from me and I do mean no one Sakura said.
 
The trio arrive at the cafeteria, all the girls in the cafeteria went gaga when they saw the Uchiha while Sakura giving death glares to all the girls then all the boys started giving dreamy looks to the kunoichi while had a jealous look on his face. That's when they saw Usagi and the girls eating at one of the nearby tables but they also saw a Hotaru eating who she seems a little shy around the girls.
 
Hi everyone Naruto said cheery.
 
Oh hi Na..I mean Kyosan Usagi said.
 
Oh I want you guys to meet our friend her name is Azuki Yumi Naruto said while given then an obvious wink
 
The girls gave him puzzle looks.
 
You know shes one of us Naruto said.
 
What are you doing? Sakura said.
 
Its al right Sakura they know were ninjas Sasuke said.
 
Really you told then Sakura said.
 
Yeah we can keep a secret Makoto said.
 
At that moment Sasuke whisper in Sakuras ear they are the sailor senshis .
 
Oh its you guys Sakura said.
 
All the girls nodded while they started to get to know the kunoichi better, Naruto notice Hotaru and kept staring at her after a few seconds of arguing with himself he finally decided to talk to her.
 
Hi Hotaruchan Naruto said cheery.
 
Huh Hotaru said as she gaze at Naruto she blush at the fact that he had call her Hotaruchan oh hi umm…..Narutosan.
 
So about what happened yesterday at the mall Naruto said.
 
What yesterday Hotaru said surprised.
 
Yeah Naruto got close to Hotarus face making her blush crimson red and whisper to her I know youre Sailor Saturn.
 
What how do you know? Hotaru ask a little scared.
 
Its al right I can keep a secret don't worry about it.
 
Oh um..okay Hotaru said.
 
So about yesterday Im sorry for making you cry Naruto said sounding a little sad.
 
Huh Oh no it wasn't your fault it was me I really don't know what came over me Im sorry for making you worry Narutosan Hotaru said.
 
Really thanks I was really worry when I saw you leaving while crying.
 
Um you were worry about me Hotaru said while blushing a little th..thanks.
 
Naruto chuckle a little by now everybody had stop talking and they were staring at the two teens Usagi and the girls were smiling Minako was smirking she could tell that there was something going on between the two teens what else could be expected from the senshi of love Sakura was smirking too and Sasuke raise an eyebrow.
 
What Naruto said as he notice that everybody was looking at him.
 
Way to go Naruto Sakura said as she elbow him in the hip so you finally decided to have a girlfriend.
 
The kunoichis comment made both Naruto and Hotaru blush like a tomato.
 
Wait Sakurachan we were just talking that's all Naruto said getting a little agitated.
 
Oh come on theres no need to feel embarrassed I mean I was worried when you blew your chance with Hinata Sakura said.
 
Huh wait a minute what do you mean I blew my chance with Hinata Naruto said.
 
What you mean you don't know come on Naruto Hyuga Hinata she had the biggest crush on you Sakura said.
 
Narutos response was predictable.
 
WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Hinata likes me that cant be I didn't know I always though she was weird nice but weird I didn't have a clue.
 
You can be serious youre so clueless Hinata wasn't weird she was shy she gave a whole new meaning to the word shy but like I said you blew your chance with her because shes now with Kiba Sakura said.
 
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why and I though there was no girl who find me attractive Naruto said as he started to sulk in a corner and a gray cloud appeared raining on him.
 
Im sorry Naruto Sakura said.
 
You shouldn't have said that Sakura Sasuke said.
 
Naruto continue to sob then he look at Hotaru his eyes widened a little because he could see the hurt in her eyes and maybe jealousy, so he immediately dry his tears and calm down.
 
That's not true Narutosan Usagi said youre cute.
 
Huh you really mean it Usagichan.
 
Of course and Im not the only one right guys.
 
You are attractive Narutosan Ami said.
 
Yeah youre cute Makoto said giving him a thumbs up.
 
If you were a little older Id probably date you Minako said.
 
Thanks everyone Naruto said while blushing and scratching the back of his head oh and what about you Sakurachan.
 
Yeah what about you Sakura Sasuke said in a amused tone.
 
What well I….I…..I just I guess you are a little cute Naruto Sakura said not believing she just said that.
 
Never though I will heard you said that Sasuke said.
 
Hehe I guess I am cute hey I forgot about you Hotaruchan do you think Im cute? Naruto ask in happy tone.
 
Narutosan I Hotaru face was red really red she look down at the ground I…..I……she then started twiddling her fingers I……I.
 
Oh I think Hotarusan agree with us too Minako said while giving Hotaru a wink.
 
Hotaru nodded still blushing.
 
Thanks hehe Naruto said well Im hungry time to eat some noodles in a cup.
 
Naruto goes for the kill Sasuke joked.
 
Ill say he does have your killer appetite Usagi Minako said.
 
WHAT just what do you mean by that I eat like regular teenage girl Usagi said then everybody started laughing what what so funny. While everybody was still laughing at Usagis comment Hotaru was looking at Naruto as he was eating the noodles and she was in deep though.
 
(Narutosan hes really cute especially his eyes)
 
 
 
 
 
In a unknown region of the school
 
 
 
Yes this is the perfect place Morthis said as she look at the place now come out my children she fired a bean at the ground and in a instant a whole army of worms (not your average worms they were big) appear.
 
No go drain the energy of every human in the school Morthis said as the worms left.
 
 
 
 
 
Back at the cafeteria
 
 
 
Hi everyone Umino said as he came along with Naru.
 
Hey Umino Usagi said.
 
Oh hi Yumisan Umino said as he stare at the kunoichi with dreamy eyes.
 
Ah hi Sakura said while sweat dropping.
 
This cause a certain girl jealous.
 
UMINO shouted Naru.
 
Naru I was just saying hi to the new student Umino said.
 
Just don't get to close though Naru said.
 
Oh that reminds do you guys wanna hear the latest gossip Umino said.
 
Everybody sweat dropped.
 
Umino how many times do I have to tell you to stop eavesdropping Naru said.
 
But Naru I cant help it if the people are gossiping.
 
That's just an excuse Naru said.
 
Oh well since youre here might as well tell us the gossip Usagi said everyone sweat dropped again.
 
Well they said that the sailor senshis have new allies Umino said as he adjusted his glasses.
 
This caught the attention of both the girls and the ninjas.
 
Really Usagi said.
 
Yeah they say that this new group wears mask and long coats they have been helping the senshis lately Umino said.
 
Well even the great Sailor Moon needs help every now and then Ami said.
 
Yeah I think its great that they have help Makoto said.
 
The more allies you have the easier the battles will become Minako said.
 
Yeah believe it Naruto said.
 
The group continue to talk about the gossip topic when a scream was heard.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Whats going on Usagi said.
 
Ah what are those things Naruto said.
 
The entire cafeteria became populated with worms everybody started panicking and running but the were too many of the worms that a lot of the students were captured by the worms.
 
Oh no they are draining their energy Ami said.
 
Ewww they are gross Sakura said.
 
We have to get out of here Sasuke said.
 
Yeah come on Hotaruchan lets go Naruto said as he took Hotarus hand and left the cafeteria making the teen girl blush feeling the warmth of his hand.
 
Usagi lets go cried Makoto.
 
Wait we cant leave without Naru and Umino Usagi said she then saw Naru and Umino getting captured by one of the worms and eventually draining their energy.
 
No Naru Umino cried Usagi.
 
Usagi we have to go now said Makoto we have to go so we can take care of this.
 
Okay Usagi said as she left those nega creeps are gonna pay.
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY STAR POWER
 
JUPITER STAR POWER
 
VENUS STAR POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
Wow Sakura said now that's what I call changing gear.
 
I never get tired of seeing that Naruto said.
 
Lets check the classrooms first if theyre still any people Moon said.
 
Right everybody agreed.
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas started checking every classroom to find and rescue any student or teacher before the worms drain their energy. Every classroom they check had worms and the teachers were unconscious, they even found Ms.Haruna(Usagis teacher) and they also found Mr Kamilla too apparently all of the teachers have been drain of their energy. They finally made a stop at the school main hall.
 
There so many of then Jupiter said.
 
Where are all those worms coming from Venus said.
 
There must be a source creating these things Sasuke said.
 
Yes I agree Mercury said Ill use my computer and try to locate the source through the school.
 
And I will use my sharingan to locate the source Sasuke said.
 
Well have better luck if we split up Mercury said.
 
Al right well meet up here if anything turns out sakura said.
 
Yeah lets go Hotaruchan Naruto said the he notice he was still holding Hotarus hand he blush he look back at Hotaru who was blushing too.
 
Umm come on Hotaruchan Naruto finally let go of her hand.
 
Usagi Im going with Naruto and the others Hotaru said.
 
Al right be careful Moon said as she left with the others senshis.
 
Lets get going Sasuke said.
 
Wait I have to change first Hotaru said.
 
SATURN STAR POWER
 
In a flash of light Hotaru transformed into Sailor Saturn along with her weapon the silence glaive.
 
Wow Naruto said as he was looking at Saturn he blush looking at her(Hotaruchan looks so cute in that sailor uniform)
 
Now Im ready Saturn said.
 
Al right lets go Sasuke said as he activated his sharingan I have a small chakra reading but I don't know if it's the one creating these things.
 
Well find out once we get moving Sakura said.
 
Well start with the first floor Sasuke said.
 
Yeah Im sure Usagichan and the others are at the second floor Naruto said.
 
Lets go Sasuke said.
 
They all nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
On the school second floor
 
 
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRECENT BEAN
 
The attacks destroy a lot of the worms that were in the halls, the entire second floor was covered by worms.
 
Theres no end to this Jupiter said.
 
Yeah they just keep on coming Venus said.
 
We have to keep moving Mercury said as shes scanning through her computer Im getting a huge reading and its coming from down below.
 
Down below you mean like under the earth Moon said.
 
No I mean its coming from a place below the school Mercury said.
 
Below school Venus said.
 
Like Jupiter said.
 
THE BASEMENT they all said in unison at that moment more worms came.
 
Great here we go again Moon said.
 
Not this time Mercury said.
 
SHINE AQUA ILUSION
 
The huge water wave hit the worms and immediately froze then solid.
 
Come on lets go Mercury said.
 
Yeah they all agreed.
 
I hope Narutosan and the others figure out too about the youma Moon said.
 
 
 
 
 
On the first floor
 
 
 
FIRE STYLE JUTSU
 
The huge fire ball that Sasuke spit from his mouth hit the worms that were in the way.
 
The Uchiha smirk hey Naruto how do you like your worms well done or extra crispy.
 
None I prefer ramen came Narutos reply.
 
Sasuke raise an eyebrow like I didn't know.
 
Come on you two we have to get going Sakura said as she threw a couple of kunais at a couple of worms.
 
Were getting close I can sense the evil chakra getting stronger Sasuke said.
 
Then were on the right path Naruto said.
 
The ninjas along with Saturn were going to continue the way but a huge wave of worms appear before then.
 
Ah more worms Sakura said.
 
Leave this to me Saturn said.
 
SATURN GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
A large dark ray was shot from Saturns silence glaive hitting the large wave of worms and destroying then completely.
 
The three ninjas were shock just one attack from Saturn destroy all the worms from sight.
 
Wow Hotaruchan youre so strong Naruto said.
 
Ill say Sakura said.
 
Sasuke gaze at Saturn with his sharingan and he was really shock(she has more chakra sealed than Sailor Moon who knows she may even had more chakra than all senshis)
 
We must hurry Saturn said.
 
The three ninjas nodded they continue to find the source of the worms, then Saturn collapse on one knee Naruto notice it and came rushing to her.
 
Hotaruchan are you okay Naruto said in a worry tone.
 
Yes Im fine just a little tired Saturn said.
 
Come on Hotaruchan Naruto said as he offered his hand to the senshi.
 
Um thanks Narutosan Saturn said taking his hand while blushing a little.
 
No problem.
 
 
 
 
 
The school basement
 
 
 
The senshis arrive at the basement, at first they couldn't tell if it was really the basement because it was too dark to see.
 
Mercury are you sure the youma is here Moon said.
 
No doubt the readings are extremely high here Mercury said.
 
Well somebodys gotta turn on the light switch here because I can barely see here Jupiter said.
 
Same here Venus said.
 
So you have found me its about time a voice said.
 
Who are you? Moon said.
 
Im here to steal the energy of this school and since you senshis were so kind to come here I will drain your energy as well.
 
Forget it nega trash Jupiter spat.
 
You have no choice Morthis said as she send more worms.
 
Oh no more worms Moon said.
 
We cant see well its gonna be hard to fight then here Venus said.
 
Ill use my computer to locate their positions Mercury said.
 
Hurry Mercury Moon said.
 
Ah get away from me you disgusting thing Jupiter said as a worm capture her fine you wanna play hard Ill play hard.
 
THUNDER DRAGON
 
The giant thunder dragon hit the worm that capture her and some of then.
 
This is crazy we cant fight then here Venus said.
 
Give up senshis you cant win Morthis said.
 
Never Moon said.
 
MOON TIARA BOOMERANG
 
The tiara didn't even reach the moth youma.
 
Hahahaha you really are blind your attack didn't even got close tome Morthis said.
 
We cant fight them here and my computer having problems detecting then Mercury said.
 
We have no choice we have to leave this place Moon said.
 
What we cant do that Venus said.
 
We don't have a choice Venus Jupiter said.
 
The senshis were about to leave when suddenly the lights of the basement lit up, the senshis were shock.
 
Hey who turn on the lights Morthis said.
 
We did a voice said.
 
When the senshis at the source of the voice they saw the leaf ninjas along with Sailor Saturn.
 
Narutosan everyone Moon said.
 
It's a good thing we saw the light switch when we did Sakura said.
 
Yeah Sailor Moon are you okay Naruto said.
 
Yes Im fine.
 
Arg youre gonna pay for that Morthis said get then my children more worms came heading straight at the senshis.
 
SILENCE WALL
 
A black barrier surrounded the senshis and the ninja and repel the worms.
 
Thanks Saturn Moon said she then turn to Mercury time to freeze then Mercury.
 
Right Mercury said.
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
The wave of water hit the worms and froze then solid.
 
Sasuke grin time for some fire.
 
FIRE STYLE JUTSU
 
The worms that were frozen were burn and destroy.
 
Ah youll pay for that Morthis said.
 
Take this Naruto said as he threw a explosive kunai at the moth youma.
 
What the ahhhhhhhh Morthis screamed in pain as the explosive kunai hit her.
 
Time to attack together Moon said.
 
I don't think so Morthis said time for plan B she then threw some powder at the group.
 
What is this? Moon said.
 
Oh no guys don't inhale it its sleeping powder yawn Mercury said as she was analyzing it with her computer.
 
What really Jupiter said yawn oh I need some rest.
 
Yeah yawn I need my beauty sleep Venus said as she lay down.
 
Yawn can you guys wake me up when you defeat the youma Moon said as she lay down too.
 
Yawn so sleepy Mercury said as she lay down too.
 
We have to do something Sasuke said yawn oh dammit Im getting sleepy.
 
Yawn yeah me too Naruto said I have to go to sleep.
 
Naruto don't fall yawn sleep The Uchiha said as he lay down.
 
Im feeling sleeping Saturn said.
 
Hahahahahah now that youre all asleep I will steal your energy Morthis said.
 
YOU HAVE A LOT NERVE Sakura said.
 
What youre still awake impossible Morthis said.
 
NOBODY MAKES ME GO TO SLEEP NOT EVEN MY MOTHER shouted the kunoichi at the moth youma.
 
Ha what are you gonna do Im up here and youre way down there Morthis said.
 
The moth youma got her answer when Sakura jump straight at her.
 
WHAT OH SHIT Morthis shouted.
 
SHA
 
WHAM
 
The kunoichi had punch the moth youma so hard in the face that it went flying to the other side of the basement knocking it unconscious(AN remember Sakura is training under Tsunade so shes becoming strong like her).
 
Ha take that you freak Sakura said.
 
The sleeping powder was starting to wear off and then senshis and the ninjas were starting to wake up.
 
What happened did we win Moon said.
 
Looks that way Jupiter said as she saw the uncncious youma.
 
Anything happen while I was out Venus said.
 
Wheres the youma Mercury said.
 
That was a nice nap Naruto said.
 
Oh shut up Sasuke said.
 
Oh Hotaruchan are you okay Naruto said as he came to Saturns side.
 
Im fine Narutosan Saturn said she then blush at how close the blond ninjas face was from hers.
 
Sailor Moon finish her off Sakura said.
 
Oh right Moon said.
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
The moth youma was turn into dust since it was unconscious it didn't scream in pain.
 
We did it Moon said.
 
Yeah hehe Naruto said.
 
We better get out of here the students and the teachers should be waking up soon Mercury said.
 
It's a good thing they wont be remembering anything from the attack Venus said.
 
Yeah lucky for us Jupiter said.
 
 
 
 
 
Later after school at the Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
The five girls and three ninjas came to the front of the temple where they saw Rei Luna Artemis and the rest of the outers Haruka Michiuru and Setsuna.
 
Are you guys okay I sense dark energy from your school when I was still at my school Rei said.
 
Yeah a youma attack Usagi said.
 
Nothing we senshis could handle Makoto said.
 
Makoto we did have help Ami said as she look at the three ninjas.
 
Yeah we help then Naruto said.
 
Actually it was Sakura the one who beat the youma Sasuke said.
 
Oh come on Sasukekun just doing my part Sakura said while blushing.(inner Sakura SHA I beat that thing with just one punch)
 
Well that's good Im sorry I couldn't be there Rei said.
 
Its okay Rei we did beat it so theres no need to be upset Minako said.
 
Oh and who are you? Rei said as she finally notice the kunoichi.
 
Im Haruno Sakura and my undercover name is Azaki Yumi.
 
Undercover name oh that means that youre a ninja too Rei said.
 
Yeah shes the third member of our group Naruto said.
 
Well nice to meet you Sakurasan Rei said she the notice how big her fore head is Umm can I ask you something Sakurasan.
 
If it's a comment about my fore head then Ill have to kill you Sakura said with a cheery smile on her face.
 
The raven haired priestess went pale at the kunoichis remark.
 
O….kay Rei gulp.
 
Haruka clear her throat so now that you guys are finally here how about filling us about this new enemy.
 
Right everyone agreed.
 
(a few minutes later)
 
 
So this Orochimaru wants the crystal Haruka said why am I not surprise.
 
Is he the one behind the youma attacks Michiuru said.
 
No everyone turn to Sasuke we believe that hes helping someone like an alliance.
 
So theres two enemies Setsuna said this means the situation is more dangerous than we think.
 
And you people are from a village named Konoha and youre here to help us protect the crystal Haruka said.
 
That's our mission Naruto said coolly.
 
No offense but why should we trust you Haruka said.
 
What the three ninjas said.
 
For all we know you guys might be working for Orochimaru Haruka said.
 
What were not working for him hes our enemy Naruto growled.
 
Please guys Usagi turn to Haruka and Michiuru I know you guys are trying to protect me but Narutosan and the others are good they already help us a couple of times.
 
They might be doing that so we could trust then and then when we least expected they will stab us in the back Haruka said.
 
Harukas right it's the we help you trust us we betray you routine Michiuru said.
 
Setsuna was quiet the entire time she was only looking at Naruto.
 
Naruto was getting angry with the two outer senshi he couldn't take it anymore.
 
That's it you have a bone to pick with me Naruto growl as he stood in front of Haruka.
 
If youre my enemy than yes I do have a bone to pick with you Haruka said.
 
Grrrrrr whats your problem pal Naruto retorted.
 
Pal Im a woman Haruka simply said.
 
You could it fool me.
 
STOP
 
Everybody turn to Hotaru who seems to be upset she went face to face with Haruka.
 
Haruka papa Narutosan is good and hes my friend and I trust him Hotaru said.
 
Papa so you are a guy and youre Hotaruchans father Naruto said.
 
But Hotaru Michiuru said.
 
I trust Narutosan till the end and together we will protect the princess and the crystal Hotaru said.
 
Naruto didn't know why but he blush at Hotarus confession of trust.
 
Haruka snorted fine but well be keeping an eye on the three of you she pointed to Sasuke and Sakura and especially you she finally pointed at Naruto.
 
Fine and Ill be keeping an eye on you Naruto said I don't trust you.
 
Whatever Haruka said.
 
Well we better get going Sasuke said.
 
Yeah it was nice meeting you all Sakura said as she wave goodbye Naruto lets go.
 
Oh yeah bye Usagichan bye Hotaruchan Naruto said.
 
Bye Narutosan Usagi said.
 
Bye Narutosan Hotaru said while blushing.
 
Michiuru saw Hotarus expression and smile.
 
Haruka notice Michiurus smile why are you smiling?
 
Our Hotarus is growing up.
 
Huh why do you say that?
 
Michiuru sighed nevermind.
 
Yup no doubt Luna theres something about him Artemis said.
 
Yes Luna said.
 
At that moment all the senshis turn to the two cats.
 
Whats going on Luna? ask Usagi.
 
Well I think its time to tell you, but ever since we meet Naruto Id been getting a weird feeling about him Luna said.
 
That you know him before Usagi said.
 
Huh yes Luna said.
 
Youre not the only one Luna we all feel the same way Rei said.
 
Its weird that we all know him inst it Makoto said.
 
Its not just that everyone but I had the same feeling about him when I first meet you Usagi Luna said.
 
What really Luna what could that mean Usagi said.
 
It means that we should keep an eye on him Setsuna said.
 
All the senshis nodded.
 
After all the senshis left the temple Usagi stood alone the temple along with Rei.
 
Are you feeling uneasy Rei said.
 
Huh no Im fine.
 
Is it about Naruto.
 
I guess there something about him something familiar but I feel happy with him I feel like I could trust him.
 
Yeah I feel the same way.
 
I swear I will not let the silver crystal fall into evil hands its not meant to be used by evil Usagi said.
 
Good that's how a true leader should act Rei said.
 
Thanks I better get going bye Rei.
 
Yeah goodbye.
 
When Usagi left Rei look at the sky thinking the only thing that is bothering her.
 
(I wonder will my vision come true I will do whatever it takes so it doesn't come true but even so that vision felt so real like its meant to happen what should I do, the only thing I can do is trust everyone and in Usagi and hope that it doesn't come true)
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
There you have it as always send me your comments and reviews keep your flames to yourself thank you for reading and thank you spirit wolf for your reviews I really appreciate it keep reading everything is going to be explained in future episodes.