Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Field trip frenzy ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9 Field Trip Frenzy
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon but I own this story yay.
 
Authors Notes Im not pairing Naruto with Hinata Im sorry Naruto and Hinata fans but Im going to pair him with someone else so there could be a connection to the story.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Dream sequence)
 
 
Naruto was once again in the huge white bedroom wearing his white uniform and the same woman appear before him, he still couldn't clearly see her face.
 
Please tell me who you are Naruto said.
 
You must remember who you are the woman said.
 
I don't understand you at all what do you mean remember who I am.
 
Please you must remember who you are…..youre destiny.
 
Huh my destiny that's when he notice that the woman had tears in her eyes.
 
Please you must remember who you are the woman began to fade away.
 
No wait don't go what do you mean?
 
(End of dream)
 
 
Naruto woke up with a start from his bed while panting and sweating.
 
Dammit that dream again what does it mean If I don't find out what it means Im gonna go crazy.
 
 
 
A few minutes later
 
 
Naruto came out of his room wearing his school uniform he went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, that's when he saw Sasuke in the living room playing Resident Evil 4. It seems that the Uchiha was really into the game hes been trying to defeat a boss of the game.
 
Arg cried a frustrated Sasuke damn monster.
 
You lost again Naruto said.
 
Yeah that stupid dog suppose to be distracting it but its not working and I wasted all shotgun shells.
 
Did you upgrade the shotgun Naruto said.
 
I didn't have enough money I was able to upgrade the sniper rifle.
 
What youre suppose to upgrade the shotgun first at least upgrade it in firepower and capacity no wonder you keep losing.
 
And Im sure you already beat the giant Sasuke said.
 
I ummm I still haven't defeated him.
 
I knew it well we better get going Sakura is waiting for us outside.
 
Oh yeah to school Naruto said in a uncheery voice.
 
Well today we have that field trip to the museum Sasuke said.
 
A field trip that means we don't have to study Yay.
 
The Uchiha sweat dropped we don't have to study but is still part of the class.
 
Yeah yeah whatever lets go.
 
The two ninjas left the apartment and they saw Sakura waiting in front of her door, she was able to buy an apartment next to Narutos and Sasuke apartment.
 
Ready for the field trip Sakura said.
 
You bet I am since we don't have to go to school today Naruto said cheery.
 
I see that youre looking forward to this field trip Naruto Sakura said.
 
We better get going Sasuke said.
 
The two ninjas nodded as they headed to the school where they will leave in a bus to the museum.
 
 
 
In the mysterious chamber
 
 
Charmeleon come forth Beryl said.
 
You call my queen Charmeleon said behind the shadows.
 
Yes the best way to gather energy without creating a commotion is in a quiet place, there is this place the humans call museum is suppose to be an art gallery but the place is quiet theres no yelling and they cant talk to loudly it's the perfect place to gather energy and with your special ability you wont have no trouble at all. Now go to Juuban museum and steal all their energy remember to be quiet.
 
Yes my queen Charmeleon said as he disappear.
 
 
 
 
 
In front of Juuban high school
 
 
 
In front of the school were two buses park, Mr.Kamilla and Ms.Harunas group are going to the museum theyre waiting for the remaining students to arrive. Naruto Sasuke and Sakura arrive at the bus stop that's when they saw Usagi and the group getting in line to enter the bus and they also saw Hotaru being her shy self around the other students.
 
Hi Usagichan hi Hotaruchan Naruto said.
 
Oh Kyosan hi Usagi replied cheery.
 
Oh Narutosan hi Hotaru replied shyly while blushing a little.
 
Hi Yumisan Saekisan Usagi said.
 
Hey Usagi hi everybody Sakura said.
 
Hey you guys ready to go to the museum Makoto said.
 
Yeah the three ninjas agreed.
 
I think Reis school will also be going to the museum so we might meet her there Ami said.
 
Oh Im so happy were going to the museum we don't have to study Usagi said cherry.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped(that's the same thing Naruto said)
 
Yeah I agree we don't have to study and we don't have to go to school Naruto said.
 
Yeah I agree Usagi said.
 
Yeah no study and no school means day off both Naruto and Usagi said in unison.
 
Everybody sweat dropped Sasuke then though(those two are so much alike its scary)
 
Oh Kyosan Saekisan Yumisan and Hotarusan get in the bus were about to leave Mr.Kamilla said as he got out from the bus.
 
Al right lets go well see you guys at the museum Sakura said.
 
Usagi everyone get in the bus too Ms.Haruna said.
 
Yeah well see you guys at the museum too Minako said.
 
The three ninjas and Hotaru enter at the bus and went to their seats, the girls went crazy because they wanted to share their seat with the Uchiha but a cold glare from the kunoichi they immediately calm down. The same thing went with Sakura the boys went crazy and wanted to share their seat with her but a cold glare from the Uchiha make then regret saying that, so in the end both ninjas took one seat and share it Sakura couldn't be any happier. As for Naruto it seems that all the seats were all taken but one where Hotaru was, Naruto didn't know what to do if she wanted to share her seat or not so he stood there thinking what to do.
 
(Oh man what to do should I ask Hotaruchan but what if she says no what can I do)
 
Hotaru notice that Naruto was the only one without a seat she though of asking him if he wanted to seat with her.
 
(Should I tell Narutosan to seat with me but what if he says no what to do)
 
Finally after a while Naruto gather the courage to go to Hotaru and ask her.
 
Ummm Hotaruchan Id been wondering if you I mean if I can sit next to you.
 
Yes of course you can Narutosan Hotaru said immediately.
 
Thanks Naruto said happy as he sat down next to Hotaru.
 
Hotaru began to blush having the blond ninja next to her really made her nervous and happy at the same time, Naruto felt happy too being next to Hotaru made him blush a little.
 
As for Sakura and Sasuke both ninjas were happy especially Sakura she was blushing being close to the Uchiha has always made her happy and Sasuke was normal while blushing a little, they have been quiet during the ride that is until a girl talk to the Uchiha from behind the seat.
 
Saekisan a girl said from behind the seat.
 
Hum yeah what is it? Sasuke said.
 
Um well I its just that I heard rumors that you have a girlfriend.
 
This got the attention of the kunoichi.
 
Well…..yeah I do have a girlfriend the Uchiha replied.
 
This confession made Sakura pale as a ghost while on the inside she was screaming inner Sakura(NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE ITS NOT TRUE ITS NOT TRUE SASUKE CANT HAVE A…………………ITS NOT POSSIBLE NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO)
 
Really so its true the girl said upset.
 
Yeah let me introduce you to her Sasuke said as he turn to Sakura this is my girlfriend Azaki Yumi.
 
Sakura was dumbfounded she couldn't believe what she just heard maybe she misheard so she talk to confirm it.
 
Girl……girlfriend Sakura said.
 
Yes youre my girlfriend Sasuke said while giving her a wink.
 
The kunoichi was still shock she though that this was all a dream, but her inner was having never ending joy inner Sakura(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS YES BABY IM HIS GIRLFRIEND OH MY GOD IF THIS IS A DREAM I DON'T EVER WANT TO WAKE UP)
 
Yes Saekikun is my boyfriend Sakura said proudly.
 
Youre so lucky I envy you the girl said as she return to look back to her seat.
 
The Uchiha then whisper in the kunoichis ear Im sorry its just that ever since I came here all the girls were coming at me saying that they wanted me to be their boyfriend, so I have no choice but to tell then that I already have a girlfriend.
 
Its okay Sasukekun I understand Sakura whisper back.
 
Thanks for understanding Sasuke said.
 
No problem
 
Both ninjas said nothing after the incident so they continue to wait until arriving at the museum, Sakura felt like she has die and gone to heaven being Sasukes girlfriend even if it was pretending she didn't care but somehow she wanted to be his girlfriend for real. Sasuke was glad that Sakura was able to understand the situation he was in with the girls, until they arrive at the museum the Uchiha took out a cd player from his backpack put the head phones and play the cd that was in the player it was one of the cds that Yunoichi gave him title Sonata Artica ecliptica. Sakura look at Sasuke and became curious of what music he might be listening to.
 
Sasuke Sakura said as she wave her hand in front him since he was wearing head phones he wasn't going to listen to her.
 
Huh what is it Sakura?
 
What are you listening to?
 
Oh want to listen Sasuke said.
 
Okay Sakura said.
 
Sasuke gave her one of his headphones so she could listen as she started listening to the music.
 
Hey this is nice I like it Sakura said as she continue to listen.
 
Yeah me too.
 
 
A few seats behind Sasuke and Sakura
 
 
Naruto and Hotaru have been pretty quiet ever since the bus left the school Naruto was trying to make a conversation with Hotaru but every time he looks at her he completely blanks out and blush it was really annoying him. Hotaru has also been trying to make a conversation with the blond ninja but her shyness has been getting the best of her as usual and every time she looks at him she blush and then turn the other way, but Naruto wasn't going to give up he never gives up so he finally gather up the courage to talk to her.
 
Um I cant wait to arrive at the museum Naruto said cheery.
 
Huh oh me too its very interesting Hotaru said.
 
Yeah but Im glad I don't have to go to class today Naruto said.
 
Why is that don't you like school Narutosan.
 
No I mean I tried to study but I don't understand at all and when Mr.Kamilla is giving the class I don't understand a thing he says and instead I fell sleep.
 
I see so youre just like Usagisan.
 
Huh like Usagichan
 
Yes she has trouble studying and shes always failing test but Amisan is always helping her study so shes making process little by little.
 
Oh I guess Im like her its not my fault if I don't understand it and it bores me.
 
At that moment Mr.Kamilla got up from his seat.
 
Attention class were almost to the museum so be ready to move out when we arrive.
 
So whats the museum like ask Naruto.
 
Oh well its full of paintings and its very quiet and also its very good place to relax Hotaru said.
 
Very quiet and a good place to relax sounds like a place to sleep is it a hotel.
 
Huh a hotel hahahahahahaha Hotaru started laughing at the blond ninjas comment Narutosan that so funny.
 
Yeah I guess I have a gift for making people laugh.
 
Oh were here Hotaru said as the bus stop in front of the museum.
 
 
 
 
At the museum
 
 
 
The two groups of students arrive at the main hall of the museum, one group was lead by Mr.Kamilla and the other was lead by Ms.Haruna. As they arrive the student were impressed of how big and beautiful the museum, the museum was divided into two floor each floor had a section of paintings depending of the century by authors. The hall ways were long and each room was as big as a building.
 
Class welcome to Juuban museum Mr.Kamilla said.
 
Its so beautiful Sakura said.
 
Wow its really big Naruto said hey where are the beds I though this was a hotel.
 
All of the students including Mr.Kamilla and Ms.Haruna sweat dropped at his comment.
 
Sakura smack Naruto at the back of his head you dummy museums aren't hotels museums are places that show the world of art by showing paintings sculptures etc.
 
Oh so its not a place to sleep Naruto said.
 
No duh Sasuke reply.
 
Al right class we have to wait until the tour guide comes Mr.Kamilla said.
 
Oh museums are so romantic it's the perfect place to come to a date Minako said.
 
I use to come here with my ex boyfriend Makoto said.
 
I wish Mamochan was here Usagi sighed but hes so busy studying for midterms.
 
Cheer up Usagi were in the museum its very interesting to see a lot of famous paintings Ami said.
 
Usagi sweat dropped I wish I had your enthusiasm Ami.
 
I just hope that the rumors aren't true Umino said.
 
Huh what rumors? Usagi said.
 
That lately the people that are coming to the museum collapse from exhaustion Umino said.
 
Hum Sasuke began to think he then activated his sharingan(I guess theres no youma here I don't see any evil chakra)
 
If they collapse it must be from the bore some of the place Naruto said.
 
Oh come on Narutosan its not that boring its gonna be interesting Hotaru smile at him which made him blush a little.
 
Oh here comes the tour guide Mr.Kamilla said.
 
Good morning and welcome to Juuban museum Ill be your tour guide for this day now if you all follow me this way the tour guide said as he was heading to one of the rooms.
 
Al right everyone stay with the group and follow the tour guide Ms.Haruna said.
 
Naruto sweat dropped(I hope I don't fall sleep)
 
As the group of students left the main hall, they were being watch by an unknown creature.
 
Hehe good more victims to steal energy Charmeleon said.
 
After a few minutes of moving from room to room painting to painting two teens were getting bored.
 
Ow Im tired of looking at paintings Usagi whined.
 
Yeah me too its no fun and Im getting sleepy from the cool air Naruto said.
 
You mean the air conditioning Narutosan.
 
Yeah that
 
Usagi Narutosan why are you guys behind we supposed to stay with the group Ami said as she came along with Makoto Minako and the two ninjas.
 
Yeah but Im bored of this place and my feet are tired Usagi whined again.
 
Usagi stop whining were gonna get scolded by Ms.Haruna if we stay behind Makoto said.
 
Yeah Usagi come on Minako said.
 
Same to us too Naruto Sakura said.
 
Fine but Im not gonna look at another painting Naruto said.
 
Yeah same for me too I had enough of history of the paintings Usagi said.
 
Everybody sighed Sasuke though(like I said before those two are so much alike its scary)
 
The group went to the room where the tour guide and the rest of the students went, but went they enter the room they gasp all of the students the teachers and the tour guide were collapse on the floor.
 
Oh no Hotaruchan Naruto said as he rush to the collapse teen wake up Hotaruchan please.
 
Its al right Narutosan she just fainted from energy drain but shell be back to normal if we stop this youma Ami said.
 
Arrgh Naruto growled where are you you stupid youma.
 
No way I didn't sense any evil chakra when we came here so how is it possible that I sense it now Sasuke said.
 
Oh more people to steal energy good Charmeleon said.
 
Huh who said that Usagi said.
 
LOOK OUT GET AWAY FROM THE PAINTING
 
What everybody said.
 
Sailor Mars rush at the painting and threw a sacred tag at the panting a second later a giant green chameleon came out of the painting.
 
Hey what happened Charmeleon said how did I got out from the painting.
 
Got you Mars said.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
The fire attack hit the chameleon youma.
 
Owwwwwwwwwwww hot hot hot youll pay for that senshi Im out of here Charmeleon said as he left the room.
 
No come back here Mars said.
 
Rei youre here Usagi said.
 
Yeah I came here with my school before you guys came here, but that youma came and drain the energy of my classmates Mars.
 
Why did that youma came out of the painting Makoto said.
 
Thats his ability he can somehow enter the painting, he can also travel from painting to painting and that's not the worse part he steals energy from inside the painting Mars said.
 
WHAT everybody shouted.
 
That explains why my sharingan couldn't see his chakra by being actually inside the painting he can hide his chakra level Sasuke said.
 
Sounds like a pretty tough youma Sakura said.
 
So what do we do know? Ask Minako.
 
What do you think we have to stop that youma Usagi said.
 
Mars gasp oh no youre acting like a leader it's the end of the world.
 
This isn't the time Mars Ami said.
 
Lets do it guys Usagi said.
 
Right everybody agreed.
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY STAR POWER
 
JUPITER STAR POWER
 
VENUS STAR POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
I never gonna get tired of seeing that Naruto said.
 
Al right so how are we going to find the youma Moon said.
 
Well Im going to try using my computer to detect his position Mercury said.
 
That wont work everybody turn to Sasuke If his hiding in the paintings then youre computer wont detect it and neither my sharingan.
 
So how are we going to find him Sakura said.
 
That's why Im here Mars said I can sense his presence in the paintings Ill use my sacred tags forcing it out of the painting.
 
Al right lets go Moon said.
 
One more thing Mars said when hes outside the painting he can use his camouflage so we have to be careful.
 
That youma is really full of surprises Venus said.
 
No kidding Jupiter said.
 
Guys we should be careful when we use our attacks we don't want to damage the museum Mercury said.
 
That's gonna be a little hard Moon said.
 
Lets get going Sasuke said.
 
Yeah Sakura said.
 
The senshis and the ninjas were going to leave when they notice that Naruto was still holding the unconscious form of Hotaru.
 
Naruto we have to go Sakura said.
 
But I……I Naruto said.
 
Don't worry Narutosan Hotaru will be al right Moon said as she put a hand on Narutos shoulder once we defeat this youma shell wake up I promise.
 
Naruto nodded al right lets go that youma is gonna pay believe it.
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas went to the direction the youma took straight ahead in the last room of the first floor, when they got there the room was empty but full of paintings obviously he was hiding in one of then.
 
Al right Mars which painting is he hiding? Ask Moon.
 
Humm Mars started concentrating as she look at each painting and examine it.
 
Remember we musnt get to close to the paintings since he can drain energy from then Mercury said.
 
The leaf ninjas and the senshis nodded.
 
Guys I found him Mars whispered to the group on my signal when I give the word you guys will attack it at the same time everyone nodded.
 
NOW Mars shouted as she threw the sacred tag at the painting the chameleon youma left the painting, everyone was about to attack it but he used his stealth camouflage confusing then.
 
I can see it Sasuke said with his sharingan activated hes headed to the painting on the far left.
 
Don't let it get to the painting Mars said.
 
But it was too late Charmeleon went trough the painting leaving the room.
 
Dawn he keeps getting away said a frustrated Naruto.
 
This is hopeless as long as there paintings hes gonna keep getting away this the perfect place for him to attack Sasuke said.
 
Oh this is really frustrating Moon said.
 
How are we gonna beat him even if we do get him out of the painting hell use his camouflage Jupiter said.
 
I can use my computer to detect him when his using his camouflage Mercury said.
 
The point is as long as there paintings he will have the upper hand Sasuke said.
 
Um….not to be rude Sasukekun but it's a museum there paintings everywhere Sakura said.
 
Guys cant we be a little positive here Venus said.
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh is there a room that doesn't have paintings cried a frustrated Naruto.
 
Hey there is one everybody turn to Mercury the main hall it's the only place in the whole museum that doesn't have paintings.
 
So what are we going to do? Moon ask.
 
Simple were going to lure it to the main hall Sasuke said.
 
But how are we going to do that Naruto said.
 
This is when you guys come in Sasuke said turning to the senshis we need you to call his attention and lure it to the main hall once you guys do that well handle the rest.
 
Al right be careful Moon said Mars wheres the youma?
 
Hes in the second floor Mars said.
 
Moon nodded lets go.
 
Lets go Sasuke said.
 
Right
 
And the senshis and the leaf ninjas went their separate ways, the leaf ninjas went to the main hall to prepare the plan to stop the chameleon youma and the senshis went to the second floor to find the youma.
 
 
 
 
 
At the main hall
 
 
So how are we going to stop that youma Sakura said.
 
Were in the main hall where there are no paintings so we should be able to beat it Naruto said.
 
I have something better Sasuke said were going to make him drop his guard down.
 
Huh Sasukekun what do you mean? Sakura ask.
 
The youma doesn't have any fighting skills he only relies on the paintings Sasuke said.
 
We know Sasuke that's why we are here get to the point Naruto said.
 
My point is hes gonna need a painting the Uchiha smirk.
 
Both Naruto and Sakura had puzzle looks on their faces, until Sakura finally got it.
 
Oh I get it that's a very smart plan Sasukekun Sakura said inner Sakura(oh Sasuke youre such a genius thats why I like you so much youre so smart)
 
Huh hey I don't get it whats the plan Naruto said puzzled.
 
Sakura sighed nevermind Naruto just pay attention to what Sasuke tells you Sakura said.
 
Sakura you still have explosives kunais right Sasuke said.
 
Yeah
 
Good then its time to put our plan into motion Sasuke said.
 
 
 
 
 
At the second floor
 
 
 
Mars have you found him yet Moon said.
 
Yeah hes three paintings away from us Mars reply.
 
Then I guess is time to lure him out Venus said.
 
The others senshis nodded.
 
Oh no what are we gonna do we cant stop that youma Moon said.
 
Hes too strong Mercury said.
 
Well have to give up Mars said.
 
Looks like we finally meet our match Jupiter said.
 
Hes too strong Venus said.
 
On one of the paintings Charmeleon was chucklig proudly the sailor senshis were going to give up they were at his mercy.
 
Haha so youre ready to give up that's fine with me because I can finally drain your energy Charmeleon said as he came out of the painting.
 
There he is run Moon said.
 
Lets get out of here the senshis said.
 
Hahaha go ahead run that's all you can do in the end it will do you no good Charmeleon said.
 
The senshis began to run towards the main hall while being chase by the chameleon youma.
 
 
 
 
The main hall
 
 
 
 
Sasukekun here they come Sakura said.
 
Right remember the plan Sasuke said Sakura nodded.
 
The senshis enter the main hall along with Charmeleon.
 
I have you now senshis Charmeleon said.
 
On the contrary youma we have you Sasuke said.
 
Huh what
 
Now Saskura Sasuke said.
 
Sakura threw a bunch of kunais at the chameleon youma hurting him then Sasuke follow throwing more kunais hurting him again.
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhh dammit you trick me Charmeleo retorted.
 
That's right there aren't any paintings here so you lost your edge Mars said.
 
Wrong senshi Charmeleon said as he notice a painting on the far wall to the left Im leaving.
 
What theres a paiting here Moon said Mercury I though you said that they weren't any paintings here.
 
There aren't Sasuke said with a smirk on his face.
 
The senshis gave the Uchiha puzzle looks while the chameleon youma was about to reach the painting the painting suddenly vanish in a loud of smoke and in its was replace by the image of Naruto.
 
SURPRISE Naruto said as he threw an explosive kunai at the youma.
 
What the ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Charmeleon was caught in the explosion and fall to the ground.
 
Hes down for the count Usagichan finish him Naruto said.
 
Right Moon said.
 
SYLVER MOON POWER KISS
 
The attack hit the chameleon youma turning it to the dust.
 
Yeah we did it Naruto cheered oh I better check on Hotaruchan he then went to find her.
 
Yeah I should head back to my classmates Mars said as she left.
 
We better do the same thing Moon said.
 
Right
 
 
 
A while later
 
 
 
The students began to wake up from the energy drain.
 
Hotaruchan Naruto rush to her side Hotaru began to open her eyes, and the first things she sees are Narutos blue eyes she saw how close Narutos face was and she blush crimson red.
 
Oh Narutosan Im fine Hotaru said.
 
Really Im so glad Naruto said as he embrace Hotaru who blush even more by now Usagi and the others have arrive they were all giggling and smirking at the cute scene especially Minako.
 
Ah how cute Minako said if I didn't know better Ill say you two were a couple.
 
Minakos comment made Naruto and Hotaru break their embrace and look at opposites direction both were blushing.
 
 
 
 
A few hours later
 
 
 
The group of students have left the museums and got on board the bus to return back to the school.
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke apartment
 
 
 
 
Naruto was once again in the balcony of his apartment staring at the moon thinking about his dream.
 
What is she talking about remember who I am my destiny huh remember my destiny ah this is so confusing I don't understand at all, hey maybe if I ask Usagichans cat Luna maybe she knows about my dream after all she has the same symbol the woman in my dream has yeah I hope she knows. Naruto continue to look at the moon will be able to figure out what his dream means then his thoughts brought the image of Hotaru he then blush and immediately shook his head, he left the balcony to get some sleep knowing that when he sleeps hell have the same dream again.
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Sorry for making this chapter a little short as always send me your comments and reviews flames keep then to your self and once again thank you for reading the story until next chapter.