Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Picnic Day Chaos ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10 Picnic Day Chaos
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon but I wish I own Sailor Venus(smirks)
 
Authors Notes: question what do you get when you mix a funny Sailor Moon episode and a funny Naruto episode you get this chapter enjoy it I know I did.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
Usagi and the rest of the girls were waiting for Naruto and the others, today they were going to Juuban park to have a picnic everyone was going from Haruka Michiru Setsuna. After a couples of minutes, the three ninjas came to the temple Naruto was wearing a red shirt jeans and black and red snickers Sasuke was wearing his black leather jacket a blue shirt rip jeans and black boots and black sunglasses and Sakura was wearing a blue sweater white blouse brown skirt white socks and brown shoes. It seems that both ninjas were upset with a certain blond ninja so they were keeping their dinstance from him.
 
Hey guys Usagi said cheery she then saw Narutos head hanging down she also saw the faces of Sakura and Sasuke whats going on?
 
Come on I already said I was sorry Naruto said.
 
Both ninjas didn't say nothing Usagi though that there was only one reason they could be upset with him she then sighed oh please don't tell me you guys are still angry for what he did the other day in school.
 
Both ninjas didn't say anything Naruto sighed yeah its because of that.
 
 
(flash back Juuban high school Usagis class)
 
Usagi sighed as she waited for Ms. Haruna to come to the class room she was expecting that Ms.Haruna was going to give then a pop quiz she knew she was eventually gonna fail so she just hope that she didn't come to school today but that would be too good to be true. Next to her was Amy who was always ready and looking forward to the class as a good bookworm would, next to Ami was Makoto who was talking to Minako obviously they were talking about boys, after a few seconds the door of the class room open and a very smiley Ms.Haruna came to the class room Usagi pale when she saw hers teachers huge smile and she hope for the worst to come.
 
( Oh god its not a pop quiz today it has to be a surprise test with over a hundred pages long oh god Im dead Im seriously dead)
 
Ms.Haruna came to her desk still wearing her huge smile good morning my students, she said in the most cherry voice possible the students were now scared since they have never seem her so so happy Makoto and Minako smirk at the teachers happy tone and they though only one explanation.
 
(Minako looks like Ms.Haruna has finally found a boyfriend)
 
(Makoto looks like Ms.Haruna has finally found a boyfriend and marry Im so jealous)
 
Ms.Haruna look at the scared students they were all pale, she gave another happy smile now class for todays assignment at the mention of assignment all the students wait for the worst to come Usagi look like a ghost she was pale except for Ami she was the only student calm.
 
Ms.Haruna spoke again your assignment today would be NONE THERE IS NO HOMEWORK YOU CAN ALL GO THERE WILL BE NO CLASS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY she shouted in a happy tone.
 
The entire classroom was silent dumbfounded they just couldn't believe the Ms.Haruna gave then the day off it was too shocking to believe, at first they though it was some kind of joke but this was Ms.Haruna they were talking about theres no way shell joke with something like this. It was Usagi who finally snap from the schock and decided to comfirm what her teacher told her.
 
Ms.Haruna can you repeat what you just said because I think I misheard Usagi said.
 
Oh Usagi youre always failing my test but its okay that's why Im going to give you and the rest of the class the day off you all deserve it no go be free my children spread your wings and fly free as a bird Ms.Haruna said happy.
 
Usagis reaction and the rest of the class was predictable.
 
YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYY Y all of the students scream for joy as they all left the class room Usagis was happy beyond words she couldn't believe that Ms. Haruna her own teacher have gave her a day off maybe Ms.Haruna was a good teacher after all Usagi has always though that she was a cold heartless youma that will punish her by giving her pop quiz missile and surprise test blaster. But this act prove that she was human and she couldn't be any happier, unfortunately not all of the students were happy of this revelation a certain blue haired girl was pretty upset.
 
No this cannot be why how I don't understand I was really looking forward for school today Ami said almost getting agitated and desperate.
 
Usagi sweat dropped at Amis comment come on Ami youre not gonna die if you miss a day of school.
 
Don't worry Ami there will be school the next week and the next and the next Minako said.
 
Minako that's enough you don't have to remind me Usagi said upset.
 
Well I guess we should go to Reis temple Makoto said.
 
Ms.Haruna was still at the classroom with a big smile on her face, she came to the girls side girls please enjoy your day off.
 
You bet I will Ms.Haruna Usagi said happily the girls sweat dropped oh thank you Ms.Haruna thank you thank you.
 
Ms.Haruna smile again of course Ill do anything for you Usagichan youre my friend.
 
What Usagi said Usagichan wait a minute Ms.Haruna never calls me Usagichan she was now a little confuse and so does the girls.
 
Um Ms.Haruna Ami said still sounding a little upset please tell me that this is some kind of joke.
 
Usagi sweat dropped Ami that's enough.
 
Well actually it is Ms.Haruna said as she disappear in a cloud of smoke all the girl gasp when the smoke clear a blond ninja appear in her place.
 
WHAT Narutosan all the girls said in unison you were Ms.Haruna.
 
I transform into her you guys look like you could use a break so I decided to give it to you guys Naruto said.
 
Ami was the first to react she was still upset Narutosan why did you do that you made waste a wonderful day of learning.
 
Naruto sweat dropped yeah whatever I did a favor to you guys.
 
Usagi was still shock she couldn't believe what she just saw naruto has transform into her teacher, she was pretty amazed that he was able to transform into a painting back at the museum but transforming into Ms.Haruna was pure genius it was awesome.
 
At that moment Usagi rush to the blonds ninja side and hold him in a friendly hug oh Narutosan youre so cool youre so amazing thank you thank you youre the best.
 
Usagichan cut it out youre making me blush Naruto said.
 
Why Usagi said teasing or perhaps you want Hotaru to hug you like that.
 
The meat ball head girls comment made Naruto blush like a tomato Hotaruchan I…..I.
 
Come on Usagi hes embarrassed Minako said.
 
I still cant believe you did that Narutosan Ami said still upset.
 
Usagi ignored Amis comment oh Im so happy.
 
Well maybe you are happy but were not a voice said from behind then, when they look they saw a very upset Sasuke and Sakura it made the blond ninja really scared.
 
NARUTO WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE THINKING you know we cant use jutsus in public Sakura said as she smacks him in the head.
 
Hey wait a minute if Narutosan was Ms.Haruna in disguise then wheres the real Ms.Haruna Makoto ask.
 
Its good you ask Sasuke said we found her tied up in the janitors closet thanks Naruto.
 
Oh come on no ones gonna believe her that she actually saw herself tying her up Naruto said.
 
That's not the point Naruto the point is you use a jutsu in public have you forgotten that were under cover here Sasuke said.
 
Oh come on I was only trying to help Usagichan she look very stress from school so I decided to help her Naruto said.
 
Oh Narutosan youre so nice you know I could trade you for my brother Shingo any day Usagi said.
 
Really Usagichan
 
Really
 
Thanks Usagichan Naruto said.
 
Well what do you guys said since Narutosan was kind enough to give us a day off how about we go and buy him a big bowl of ramen Usagi said.
 
Yeah you said the magic word lets go Naruto said.
 
Sakura sighed why do I even bother with him.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped hell be the same old idiot.
 
 
(End of flashback)
 
 
 
Narutosan didn't do anything wrong it's the other way around he did the right thing he gave me a day off from school Usagi said happy ecerybody sweat dropped.
 
See I made Usagichan happy Naruto said.
 
You bet hey Narutosan do you think you can do it again Usagi said cheery.
 
Ha you bet and besides Ill skip my class while Im at it Naruto said both Naruto and Usagi started laughing while Sasuke and Sakura sweat dropped.
 
You were right Sasukekun those two are so much a like Sakura said.
 
Tell me about it Sasuke grumble.
 
So you guys ready for the picnic Makoto said.
 
Yeah everybody agreed.
 
I made lots of muffins and sandwiches for everyone Makoto said oh and Sakurasan also made her own sandwiches, this caught the attention of Naruto Sasuke.
 
WHAT Sakurachan you made the food too Naruto said.
 
Yeah I made some sandwiches Sakura said happy Sasukekun you will try some right.
 
The two ninjas went pale the idea of tasting Sakuras cooking again was torture, so the best way they could do to avoid it is by running away.
 
Sasuke Naruto whisper to the Uchiha lets get out of here.
 
Right on three Sasuke whisper back one…two….three both ninjas went running for their lives unfortunately for then the kunoichi knew that this was gonna happen.
 
AND YOU JUST WHERE DO YOU GUYS THINK YOURE GOING Sakura as she lift a heavy rock and threw it at the two ninjas hitting then like a bowling ball hitting two pins. Everybody had their jaws wide open from Haruka to Michiru to Setsuna and Mamoru, they look at the two ninjas who were knock out or rather dazed.
 
Ow mommy I don't want to go to school today Naruto said as he was dazed at that moment Sakura came to the blond ninja and started shaking him like a rag doll.
 
Why were you two about to live? Ask a very upset Sakura.
 
Well its just that um…..dont you remember the last time you cook Sakurachan Naruto said.
 
Hum well Sakura said.
 
It was when Sasuke return to the village you want it to cook dinner for him Naruto said.
 
 
(flash back to Konoha at Sakuras house)
 
 
 
Sakura has been busy in the kitchen making dinner for Sasuke to celebrate his return to Konoha she was so happy to see him that she spent hours crying in his shoulder but she finally calm herself down and decided to make dinner for him. Shes been reading a lot of kitchen books to prepare a very delicious dish, so she could surprise the Uchiha. She add it every single ingredient she could find she put everything on it she was gonna make this food so delicious that Sasuke would love it and who knows she might finally be able to win the Uchihas heart they say the best way to win a mans heart is through his stomach. After a few hours the food was ready Sakura began to stir the big dish it smell very good so she was proud of what she has cook her first time cooking and she has made a promising dish.
 
A while later
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke arrive at Sakuras house according to her she had a surprise for the Uchiha.
 
I wonder why Sakurachan call you here Naruto said.
 
She sounded very happy Sasuke said.
 
Welcome Sasukekun and Naruto Sakura said now time for the surprise she brought a large pot to the table the two ninjas smell the pot and it smell very good.
 
(sniff) yum Sakurachan did your mother made this Naruto said.
 
Sakura chuckle no silly I made it she said proudly.
 
Wow it smells delicious Naruto was about to take some of the food but Sakura hit his hand with the spoon Ow what was that for? Ask Naruto.
 
I want Sasukekun to try it first hes the reason I made it Sakura said as she blush.
 
For me Sasuke said as he blush too okay he took a small taste of the food, it smells good but it taste was like well not suitable for the smell. When the Uchiha taste the food it was the most horrible thing he has tasted it tasted like garbage with different combinations of sewer water so you might call it that Sakura just invented a new poison.
 
Sasukes face turn green then purple then blue and finally he collapse.
 
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sasukekun Sakura said as she rush to the fallen Uchiha please say something she then heard a whisper from the Uchiha poison Sakura couldn't believe it how can something smell so good and taste awful she has fail in cooking as for inner Sakura(wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy why couldn't I make a delicious dish now I wont win Sasukekuns heart no)
 
Naruto was shock surely it cant be that bad he then took a taste of the food and he felt like he has die his face turn green then purple then blue and finally he collapse along with the Uchiha.
 
Ah Naruto not you too Sakura said is it really she was about to take a piece of the food but then she change her mind no way Im not tasting it.
 
 
An hour later at Konoha hospital
 
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke were both in bed apparently they've have been diagnose for food poisoning.
 
Oh Sasukekun Naruto Im sorry Sakura said.
 
They'll be fine Sakura Tsunade said as she approach the kunoichi they just need some rest.
 
I cant believe I almost kill them Sakura hang her head in depression.
 
Sakura can I ask you something Tsunade said.
 
Oh what is it Tsunade sensei.
 
Can you give me a copy of the recipe.
 
What what for.
 
Since this is powerful poison we might use it for the missions you never know and also I can use this on Jiraiya in case he comes to peek at the womans bath.
 
Sakura felt a little relief instead of making a great food dish she ended making a new weapon so things weren't so bad.
 
(End of flash back)
 
 
 
Sakura frown a little that was a long time ago but I finally make it good Sakura said.
 
Al right well give you a second chance right Sasuke Naruto said.
 
I guess Sasuke said.
 
Well what are we waiting for lets go to the park Usagi said.
 
Everybody nodded.
 
Hotaruchan lets go Naruto said.
 
Hotaru nodded while blushing a little.
 
 
 
 
The mysterious chamber
 
 
 
Slogma come forth Beryl said.
 
Yes my queen a figure said from the shadows.
 
Theresa big event at Juuban park theres gonna be a lot of humans so its the perfect chance to gather energy go there and drain all of their energy.
 
Yes my queen Slogma said as it vanished.
 
 
 
 
 
Juuban Park
 
 
 
 
The gang along with the leaf ninjas arrive at the park they set the picnic basket under a tree and began to eat.
 
Who wants to eat some of my sandwiches Makoto said.
 
Me both Naruto and Sasuke replied it seems that they didn't want to eat Sakuras sandwiches.
 
Grrrrrrrrrr Sakura growled I told you that my sandwiches would taste good last time I made soup but this time I made a special recipe for the sandwiches.
 
That's what scaring us both Naruto and Sasuke mutter they got a death glare from the kunoichi.
 
Its okay Sakurasan Ill try one of your sandwiches Usagi said.
 
Naruto was shock Usagichan don't youll die that comment earn him a smack in the head by the kunoichi.
 
Sakura hang her head down why don't you guys taste my sandwiches Sakura started to sob I worked so hard in making then the least you could do is taste then.
 
You guys don't be mean go ahead and try her sandwiches Michiru said.
 
Al right Sakura Ill try one of your sandwiches Sasuke said unsure.
 
(Insert tension music here )
 
 
Sakura immediately stop sobbing because she was faking got very happy and gave the Uchiha a sandwich Sasuke was sacred he has been in many tough situations but this was the toughest he was about to eat something made by Sakura, he felt like he was walking into the lions den. Finally gathering all the courage he took a bite of the sandwich and pray that he was still alive. Naruto was looking eagerly at the Uchiha waiting to see the results Sakuras food making would it keep him alive or would it kill him. Usagi and the others were also looking eagerly they couldn't believe that Sakuras cooking was bad it couldn't be that bad now could it. When Sasuke taste the sandwich he felt like someone had put a piece of hot coal in his mouth it was so hot that steam came out of his ears his face became red really red and there only one thing that he want it.
 
Sakura look at the Uchiha with worry Sasuken are you okay?
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fire started coming out of his mouth waater wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaateeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he ran fast like the wind to find some water.
 
Everybody sweat dropped Sakura sighed oh I guess I add too much spice on the sandwich recipe.
 
Well Im not eating that so Naruto said Makochan give me one of your sandwiches.
 
Sakura storm off from the group hey Sakurasan where are you going? Usagi ask.
 
Im going to find Sasukekun Sakura said as she left the picnic spot.
 
The group continue to eat Makotos sandwiches they started to talk about all types of topics, Minako brought the topic about boys and Makoto and Rei wen to join her on the topic Ami was reading a book even if it wasn't a school day she was always prepare Usagi and Mamoru were teasing each other calling all sorts of cute names Haruka and Michiru were talking to Setsuna who was somehow keeping a close eye on Naruto. As for Naruto he went to Hotarus side and started a conversation with her he told her about himself he began telling her when he graduated from ninja academy when he took the chunin exam and he also told her about his dream of becoming Hokage.
 
Wow Narutosan you have accomplished so many things Hotaru said.
 
Thanks Hotaruchan one day Ill become Hokage and the village will finally respect me.
 
Huh respect you Hotaru said.
 
Ummm I mean Naruto decided to change the subject so Hotaruchan whats your dream?
 
Oh I want to become a doctor.
 
Really that's great youll become a great doctor Hotaruchan believe it if you believe in your dream then nothing will stop you from full filling it.
 
Yes thank you Narutosan Hotaru said while blushing a little.
 
Hotaruchan can I ask you a question.
 
Yes what is it?
 
Is Haruka a guy Naruto whisper in Hotarus ear.
 
Huh Hotaru started laughing at Narutos comment unfortunately Haruka listen to his question and gritted her teeth in anger and decided to gave him a piece of her mind.
 
Hey kid Haruka said to Naruto I already told you Im a woman.
 
No way you cant be a woman then why are you wearing mans clothing Naruto said.
 
I like wearing mans clothing Haruka retorted.
 
Then you have to be a man Naruto said.
 
Haruka has lost her patience she wanted to smack some sense into the blond ninja but before she could do anything violent Michiru stop her.
 
Now now Haruka lets not do something you might regret Michiru said.
 
Im not gonna regert it Haruka snorted.
 
Are you looking for a fight Mr. Naruto said.
 
I told you Im a woman.
 
Hotaru was a little confused but she started laughing again at the argument both Naruto and Haruka stop arguing and look at the black hair teen.
 
Im sorry for laughing Haruka papa youre getting along with Narutosan Hotaru said.
 
Getting along is not the right word to say Haruka said.
 
Aha see youre a man why Hotaruchan calls you papa Naruto said.
 
That's none of your business Haruka retorted.
 
Haruka stop being so rude Michiru said.
 
He started it Haruka said.
 
Whatever I still think youre a man Naruto said.
 
Haruka was about to lose her temper when Naru and Umino came to the group.
 
Hey everyone Naru said.
 
Hi Naru Usagi said.
 
Everybody greet it Naru and Umino.
 
Oh you guys are having a picnic Naru said as she notice the picnic basket.
 
Yeah you want to join us Usagi said.
 
Well we love to but Naru was gonna continue but she was cut off by Umino were going to see the pie eating contest.
 
What pie eating contest this got the attention of everyone especially Usagi and Naruto.
 
Yeah at the center of the park theres a lot of people gathering to see the event Naru said.
 
Wow I gotta see this Usagi cherred.
 
Yeah me too count me in Naruto said.
 
Oh please whats so fun seeing a bunch of people eating pies like pigs Rei snorted.
 
Sounds fun to me Minako cherred.
 
Me too Makoto said.
 
What what about you guys Rei said as she turns to the Haruka and the others youre not going too are you?
 
I think its gonna be amusing watching the contest Michiru said the rest of the group nodded.
 
Well I already finish reading my book so might as well go with you guys Ami said.
 
Then its decided were going to the pie eating contest Usagi said.
 
Yeah everybody agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
At the center of the park
 
 
The whole place was full of people gathered to see the upcoming event there was a long table, near to the table stood a commentary booth obviously they were going to air this event. Usagi and the gang came and were very surprised to see a lot of people gather.
 
Wow look at these place Usagi said.
 
Its pack Rei said.
 
Oh boy look a all those pies Naruto said as he saw the large amount of pies.
 
At that moment Usagi told something in Narutos ear when the blond ninja heard what Usagi told him he became very happy they both left without telling the group.
 
Hey whats going guys a voice said from behind.
 
The gang turn around and saw Sakura and Sasuke the Uchiha had two bottles of water obviously he was still under the effect of Sakuras spicy sandwich.
 
Oh were gonna see the pie eating contest Makoto said.
 
Pie eating contest Sakura said.
 
Sounds like something Naruto would love to participate Sasuke said.
 
Hey wheres Usagi Rei ask.
 
Yeah where is she Minako said.
 
Wheres Narutosan? Hotaru ask.
 
Where did they go? Mamoru sak.
 
While the group was looking for Usagi and Naruto the commentary booth began their broadcast.
 
 
 
Commentary booth
 
 
 
Hello and welcome to the annual Tokyo pie eating contest Im Tom.
 
And Im Jerry and will broadcasting this years contest.
 
Boy Jerry Im looking forward to this contest.
 
Indeed especially when last years champion Thunder Belly would be competing in this years contest.
 
They better be Tom with the champ competing again they better prepare their stomachs because there gonna be a lot of pie eating.
 
Yes I feel sorry for the pies hahahahahah
 
Hahahaha good one Tom.
 
Well lets get this contest started shall we Tom said.
 
First well introduce the contestants.
 
 
 
 
Back to the group
 
 
Oh look the contest is about to start Umino said.
 
I cant believe Usagis gonna miss it Rei said.
 
Maybe Usagis competing Minako joked.
 
Yeah right everybody said in unison.
 
 
 
 
 
Back to the commentary group
 
 
Our first contestant is our returning champion Thunder Belly Jerry said.
 
A very tall and fat man appeared to the crowd he then took a seat at the contestants table he had a very angry look on his face.
 
He looks angry Tom.
 
No hes hungry hahahaha
 
Hahaha good one Tom.
 
Our second contestant is Shamu Tom said.
 
Another large man came to the crowd and took a seat next to Thunder belly he had a very scary look on his face.
 
He must be very hungry to have such angry face.
 
Must be running in the family from Sea World.
 
Hahahahaha good one Tom.
 
Our third contestant is Pisbury.
 
 
Another large man came to the crowd and took a seat next to Shamu unlike the other two he had a happy look on his face.
 
 
Hes looks very happy Tom.
 
Of course he is hes gonna eat pies until he blows hahahaha..
 
Hahahaha you are funny Tom but I wonder do you think if I touch him in his belly hell giggle like the real Pisbury.
 
Hahahahaha good one Jerry.
 
 
Now for our fourth contestant her name is Tsukino Usagi what the a girl.
 
 
 
 
 
Back to the group
 
 
 
WHAT everybody gasp from Mamoru to Haruka Michiru and Setsuna
 
 
 
Usagi came to the crowd she wave to her friends whom still have their jaws wide open and took a seat next to Pisbury.
 
 
 
Comment booth
 
 
I don't believe this Tom what in the world would a teenage girl want to participate in this contest.
 
Well its all you can eat pies hahahahah.
 
Hahahaha good one Tom.
 
And our final contestant is Koshiro Kyo
 
 
 
WHAT this time it was Sasuke and Sakura who gasp.
 
 
Naruto came to the crowd and wave to his friends who still had their jaws wide open he took a seat next to Usagi.
 
 
 
What the Tom I know that kid hes the number one customer at Jins palace he ate twenty bowls of ramen.
 
Indeed looks hes hungry for some pie action hahahahaha.
 
Hahahahaha Oh youre killing me Tom.
 
 
 
At the contestants table
 
Usagichan Im gonna win the contest Naruto said.
 
Oh really well just have to see now wont we Usagi said.
 
 
 
 
Comment Booth
 
 
Al right are you all ready 3 2 1 BEGIN
 
Well here we go the pie massacre has commence all contestant are eating like theres no tomorrow and Thunder Belly is already in the lead Tom said.
 
Wait a minute Tom its not just Thunder Belly but Usagi and Kyo they are also on the lead they are really giving Thunder Belly a run for his money.
 
You mean a run for his pie hahaha.
 
Hahahaha Tom youre so funny.
 
Oh and Shamu after eating ten pies had fall down and he cant get up.
 
Well Tom looks like they better bring him back to Sea World hahahaah.
 
Hahahahaha couldn't agree more Jerry.
 
Thunder Belly is on the pie rampage as he already eat 30 pies but Usagi and Kyo have also eat 30 pies even up the score with Thunder Belly.
 
Teebagers these days they cant eat an entire house hahahaha.
 
Good one Tom.
 
Oh no looks like Pisbury is down lets hope he doesn't get a heart attack Jerry said.
 
The doughboy is not gonna die hes meant to eat sweets I mean he promotes all those sweet and cakes Tom said.
 
Tom looks like youre confusing him with the real Pisbury.
 
He dooes look like him hahahahaha.
 
Hahahaahah youre too funny Tom.
 
Oh my god is it possible no it cant be Tom said.
 
But it is Tom Thunder Belly has thrown down the towl looks like after 50 pies last years champion is this years loser.
 
Poor guy I hope he doesn't get diabetes hahahahaa.
 
Hahahaahah Tom that was kind of obvious I mean diabetes pies sweets but it was still funny.
 
I just cant believe my eyes these two teens are still going at it tom said.
 
Tom in all my years as spokesman I have never seem such competitive spirit such courage such
 
Appetite
 
Yes I was going to say that Tom.
 
 
 
 
Back to the group
 
 
 
I don't believe this Ami said.
 
Please tell me when its over Rei said as she turn away from the direction of the contest.
 
Naruto looks like hes about to throw up Sakura said.
 
I don't wanna see that Sasuke said.
 
I don't know how much more can Usagi handle Makoto said.
 
Have you guys wonder wow that's the future ruler Crystal Tokyo Neo Queen Serenity and shes stuffing her face with pie Minako said.
 
Definitely Rei said.
 
I never got tired of thinking that Haruka said.
 
Always Michiru said.
 
Oh Narutosan and Usagisan they don't look so good Hotaru said.
 
Usako please stop it Mamoru said.
 
 
 
 
Back to the comment booth
 
 
 
Tom Im at loss for words these teens have eaten 70 pies.
 
If they keep this up were gonna run out of pies.
 
Is that even possible can they eat 200 pies.
 
If they do they have bottomless stomachs.
 
But is beyond human Tom.
 
Oh oh looks both teens are feeling a little full.
 
Are you kidding Jerry if it was me I would be puking until next week.
 
Tom its happening they are collapsing oh it happened both teens are out its our first draw Tsukino Usagi and Koshiro Kyo have tied the contest Tom said.
 
Wow there parents must be so proud.
 
Im sure they are Jerry there their parents better start calling Jenny Graig for some weight loss look those bellys I hope they don't fall and start running like bowling balls hahahaha.
 
Hahahaha God Tom where did you come out with this stuff Jerry said.
 
Some body better call an ambulance to pick those teens they cant even walk Jerry said.
 
Well Jerry it's a tough job but somebody got to eat then hahahaah.
 
Hahahahaah good one Tom.
 
Well that wraps up this years contest well see you next year and remember keep eating pies hahahaahahah.
 
Tom that wasn't funny that was lame.
 
Hey don't hate the player hate the game.
 
Well goodnight.
 
Goodnight
 
 
 
 
 
After the event
 
 
Naruto and Usagi were full really full in all their entire lives they have never eat so much food, they were so full they couldn't walk nor breath they felt if they eat one more pie they just going to die. The group made their way to the two teens to find out if they were still alive.
 
Usagi are you al right? Rei ask
 
Owwwwwww I…….dont feel so good Usagi said.
 
My god Usagi look at you Ami said as she saw how full Usagi was.
 
Usagi can you get up? Makoto ask.
 
I don't think so with that big belly Minako said.
 
Usako speak to me Mamoru rush to his girlfriend side.
 
Mamochan I don't feel so good Usagi said.
 
Of course you dont so feel good you ate 70 pies Mamoru said.
 
Naruto are you okay? Sakura ask.
 
Ohuhhhhhhhhowwwwwwww I don't feel so good Sakurachan Naruto said.
 
Narutosan are you al right? Hotaru ask in a worry voice.
 
Hotaruchan I cant get up.
 
Me too replied Usagi.
 
Oh no Naruto stomach began to sound but it wasn't because he was hungry oh no it was he really have to go guys I have to go to the bathroom he left in a rush like he wasn't full at all.
 
Everybody sweat dropped I though he couldn't get up let alone walk Sakura said.
 
Come on Usako lets get you back to your house Mamoru said as he carried Usagi on his back.
 
The senshis were about to leave the park when the people started screaming when they saw the place where the pie eating contest was they saw a giant slug attacking and stealing the energy of the people.
 
Great of all the times for a youma to attack Rei retorted.
 
We have to fight it Makoto said.
 
Right they girls agreed.
 
MERCURY STAR POWER
 
MARS STAR POWER
 
JUPITER STAR POWER
 
VENUS STAR POWER
 
URANUS STAR POWER
 
NEPTUNE STAR POWER
 
PLUTO STAR POWER
 
SATURN STAR POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
In a flash of light the girls turn into the sailor senshis.
 
Guys….wait Im going with you Usagi said but she couldn't even move.
 
Usako I think you should let the others handle this one without you mamoru said.
 
Yeah Usagi leave this to me Mars said.
 
With all of us that youma doesn't have a chance Uranus said.
 
Al right you guys be careful Usagi said.
 
The senshis nodded and went for the youma.
 
 
 
 
 
In another part of the park
 
 
 
Naruto was still looking for the bathroom he really have to go it was a big emergency.
 
Oh where is it ?
 
I really have to go and theres no way Im going to hold it in like last time, the last time I hold it in I ended it up crapping myself Naruto continue to search for the bathroom until he finally saw the restrooms area he immediately rush over to the boys room when the unthinkable happen.
 
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY what Naruto saw is the boys room was out of order talk about déjà vu what am I going to do now? Huh he then saw the girls room and he was very tempted to use it. He look sideways to check if there was any people in the area and he silently enter the girls room, he tip toed in the room he carefully check the toilets if they were any woman using it finally notice that theres was a toilet empty and he went inside he sited in the toilet to make his business.
 
A few minutes later
 
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I feel much better the blond ninja sighed in relief as he left the toilet he was in so much trouble, apparently he forgot that he was in the ladies room and when he got out of the toilet he saw a few women cheking themselves in the mirror eventually they saw the blond ninja their reaction was quite obvious.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU PERVERT GET OUT NOW the woman were screaming at the top of their lungs Naruto left the rest room in a heartbeat and hide him self in a near bushes.
 
Where did that pervert go to? A woman said.
 
He got away and I was looking forward to use my pepper spray on him another woman said.
 
After a few minutes of searching the woman gave up looking and left the area, Naruto left the bushes and finally went to go back to the others. Unfortunately for him next to the bushes where he was hiding was a big sing that says DANGER POISON IVY.
 
 
 
 
Back to the fight
 
 
The sailor senshis you think you can beat me Slogma said.
 
You bet Mars said.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
The wave of fire hit the youma but the slug youma hide under his shell and was able to protect himself from the attack.
 
Is that the best you got Slogma taunted.
 
What the no way Mars said.
 
Well attack it together Venus said.
 
Right
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SHINE AQUA ILUSION
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRECENT BEAM
 
The four attacks went straight for the slug youma but once again he hide under his shell protecting himself from the attacks.
 
Hahahaha you cant beat me your attacks are useless Slogma said.
 
I don't believe this Jupiter said.
 
He keeps using his shell as a shield Mars said.
 
Guys I analyse the youmas shell and is very powerful in defense so it can endure our attacks Mercury said.
 
Are those the good news or the bad news Mercury Venus said.
 
Let us handle him Uranus said.
 
Okay
 
WORL SHAKING
 
DEEP SUMERGE
 
DEAD SCREAM
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
The four attacks went for the youma but he hide in his shell and once again he was unharm from any attack.
 
You got to be kidding me Uranus grumble.
 
That shell of his is really powerful Neptune said.
 
It was able to withstand Saturns attack Pluto said.
 
So it seems Saturn said.
 
There has to be a way to beat him Sakura said.
 
I have an idea Sasuke said.
 
The senshis turn their attention to the Uchiha his shell maybe powerful but I think is not indestructible we are all going to attack at once.
 
The senshis nodded they got the idea they were going to destroy the slug youmas shiel.
 
What about us Sasukekun Sakura said.
 
Well use explosives kunais.
 
Got it
 
What are you guys waiting for an invitation Slogma retorted.
 
Fine since you ask Mars.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
THUNDER DRAGON
 
LOVE BEAUTY SHOCK
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
DEEP SUMERGE
 
DEAD SCREAM
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
Sasuke and Sakura threw two explosive kunais along with all of their attacks the Slogma obviously hide into his shell again, the combination of all their attacks resulted in a big explosion. When the smoke from the explosion clear the shell of Slogma was still there, all the senshis gasp not even combining all of their attacks couldn't destroy his shell but the Uchiha smirk he could see with his sharingan that the huge amount of chakra that the shell of the slug youma had was now decrease so in other words the senshis attacks weaken it.
 
Sakura gasp Sasukekun now what?
 
Sasuke smirk now you leave this to me he said as he put his hand down as he started to focus his chakra to his hand, in a matter of seconds a blue lighting streak appear in the Uchihas hand. The senshis saw this and they gasp they could feel the powerful energy that was coming from his hand. Sasuke continue to charge his attack the sound of the lighting sounded like a thousands bird chirping, after a few minutes of charging Sasuke run forward at an incredible speed toward the slug youma.
 
Ha you don't scare me Slogma said as he hide in his shell.
 
Sasuke smirk that's what he was expecting that he would do now he has the perfect chance to destroy his shell he kept running until he reach Slogma he let a cried as he trust his lighting attack at the shell.
 
CHIDORI(lighting edge)
 
When the Chidori hit the slug youmas shell it was completely turn into dust leaving a very shock Slogma the senshis were shock too.
 
WHAT impossible my shell how could you destroy it Slogma said.
 
Youre shell was a very strong defense but it wasn't indestructible so we have to weaken it in order to destroy it Sasuke said.
 
Oh no what Im going to do now Slogma said agitated.
 
Now youre turn into dust Mars said.
 
No Slogma said.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
SUPREMA THUNDER
 
CRECENT BEAM
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
DEEP SUDMERGE
 
DEAD SCREAM
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
Once again the attacks went straight at the slug youma only difference this time is since he didn't have his shell to protect himself well it was obvious what was going to happen.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Slogma scream as he was turn into a pile of dust.
 
Another one bites the dust Mars said.
 
Yeah all the senshis agreed.
 
 
 
 
Minutes later
 
 
 
Hey guys Naruto said as he came to the group he then notice the senshis um did something happen.
 
Oh its nothing Naruto we were fighting another youma Sakura said.
 
You miss the whole fight Sasuke retorted way to go you idiot.
 
WHAT I did oh man I cant believe Naruto said suddenly he felt his body itching and he started to scratch all over his body.
 
Ah whats going on why am I so itchy it itches too much ah.
 
Naruto stop scratching its disturbing Sakura said.
 
Maybe you need a bath Sasuke mock.
 
Shut up baka I already took a bath but oh dammit it itches too much I cant stop Naruto whined I started to feel when I left those bushes.
 
What bushes Ami said.
 
A bunch of bushes near the rest room area Naruto said as he continue to scratch his body.
 
Oh No Narutosan that's poison ivy Ami said quick we have to get you to a hospital immediately.
 
What poison oh ah it itches like hell I cant stop Naruto said.
 
Narutosan you have to stop scratching youre only making the infection worse Ami said.
 
We have to stop him Sakura said.
 
Right Sasuke said as he and Sakura grab Naruto so he doesn't continue to scratch.
 
Ah let me go it itches too much I have to scratch Naruto started struggling from the two ninjas.
 
Time for some anesthesia Sakura said as she crackle her knuckles and hit the blond ninja in the head knocking him unconscious.
 
Hotaru gasp Narutosan
 
Don't worry hell be fine Sasuke said.
 
Come on lets take him to my mothers hospital Ami said.
 
The group nodded and left the park.
 
 
 
An a hour later at Juuban hospital
 
 
 
Naruto was in a bed resting hes body was covered in bandages due to the effect of the poison ivy.
 
 
 
 
Outside of Narutos room
 
 
So how is he Amisan ask a worry Hotaru.
 
Hell be fine my mother already treated him with the healing cream so he should be fine in a few days Ami said.
 
That's good at least it wasn't nothing serious Sakura said.
 
We should go and let Narutosan rest Minako said.
 
The group nodded.
 
That reminds me hows Usagi doing Rei ask.
 
Well Mamorusan brought her to her home she was still full with all those pies she must be having a bad case of indigestion Ami said.
 
I hope she gets better Makoto said.
 
Yeah everyone agreed.
 
We better get going Haruka said as they were about to leave Hotaru stood in front of then.
 
Whats wrong Hotaru? Setsuna ask
 
I…..I want to….stay with Narutosan,
 
The girls had smirks on their faces, Michiru gave a small smile Setsuna smile too but Haruka frown.
 
What you want to stay with him why Haruka said.
 
Im worry about him Hotaru said while blushing.
 
Oh come on Haruka let Hotaru stay for a moment Minako said she knew exactly what was going on with Hotaru.
 
Please Haruka Michiru said.
 
Haruka sighed fine but Im staying with you.
 
Thank you Haruka papa Hotaru said happy.
 
Well we better get going Rei said as she and the rest of the girls left the hospital.
 
 
 
 
The mysterious chamber
 
 
 
Beryl growled in anger Ahhhhhhhhhh that's another monster they destroy damm senshis keep getting in my way if I was stronger if I had the crystal that's when it hit her the crystal where the hell is he OROCHIMARU.
 
Well looks like someones is in a cranky mood Orochimaru said as he approach Beryl along with Kabuto.
 
Where were you care to explain to me why does Sailor Moon still has the crystal Beryl growl in anger.
 
Patience Beryl my plan will be put in motion Orochimaru said.
 
No excuses Orochimaru you said you were going to take the crystal and you still haven't put your plan into motion and why is that Beryl growl again.
 
Orochimaru sighed fine he turn to Kabuto, Kabuto its time you know what to do.
 
Kabuto nodded as he vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
So what is this big plan you have Beryl ask curious.
 
It's a simple plan but its perfect you see Sailor Moons love and concerned for her comrades its her greatest strength but its also her greatest weakness Im going to use that greatest weakness in my favor.
 
I see but still Im amazed of how strong Sailor Moon has become Beryl said.
 
Orochimaru chuckle a little don't let her victories fright you shes not so strong the only reason shes been defeating your creatures is because shes having help from Konoha.
 
What so shes having help that explains a lot hmmm Konoha who are they?
 
Just a bunch nuisance even if they are here my plan will work I will be victorious.
 
Well since youre so confident in winning then you don't mind if I join you to see your plan into action.
 
Of course Beryl youre welcome to come along.
 
I cant wait to see the face of that moon princess when you steal the crystal from her Beryl gave a wicked smile.
 
Youre really looking forward for this Orochimaru said amused.
 
Of course I want my revenge Beryl said she then lied down in the throne of the chamber now if youre business is done here I suggest you leave I must rest that last Monster I created took a lot of me.
 
Orochimaru chuckle as he started to leave it seems old age is finally caught up with you.
 
WHAT WAS THAT Beryl shouted at the sound ninja leader.
 
Nothing just talking to myself Orochimaru said as he left the chamber.
 
Beryl hissed smart ass now moon princess you will pay I swear I will have my revenge and I will make you suffer so much that you will be begin for me to kill you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
Well I hope you guys have laugh as much as I did on this chapter this will not be the last of my funny chapters Im going to write more in future episodes so look forward to it, things just got worse Orochimaru is finally going to put his plan into action will the senshis and the leaf ninjas be able to stop him or will they fail trying find out in the next chapter. As always send your comments reviews flames keep then for yourself and thank you for reading the story you know you are Cheers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.