Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ The Warning ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11 The Warning
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I will never ever own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
Authors: Im not gonna say anything about Narutos pairing so you guys say what you think you have to keep on reading to find out anyway enjoy the chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Narutos and Sasuke apartment
 
 
 
Sasuke has been turning back and forth from his bed, apparently he couldn't sleep because of a horrible noise coming from outside of his room at first he though that it was a youma because it was so loud but then he finally realize that it wasn't a youma it was Narutos snoring. Narutos snoring was so loud that even reach his own room and its been annoying the Uchiha a lot, finally after struggling trying to sleep he got up from his bed frustrated.
 
Ah damn Naruto and his snoring Sasuke grumble my throat is dry I better get a glass of water.
 
Sasuke left his room still hearing Narutos snoring and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He still couldn't believe that he was still feeling a little of the spiciness from eating Sakuras sandwich. While he was drinking the water he heard a small knock on the door.
 
Huh who could be at this hour Sasuke though aloud he went to get the door, when he open it he saw Sakura wearing a long shirt and sandals.
 
Sakura whats wrong? Why are you here at this hour of the night.
 
Im sorry for bothering you at such hour but I would like to talk to you if that's okay with you Sakura said.
 
Hum well okay I was already up before you came Sasuke said remembering the reason why he woke up.
 
Um can we talk outside?
 
Huh the Uchiha raise an eyebrow outside o..okay he said a little unsure he then left the apartment and closed the door as he and the kunoichi started to look at the night sky.
 
So what is it you want to talk about Sasuke said breaking the short silence.
 
Well I want it to tell you something Sakura said as she turn her back to the Uchiha.
 
Really and what would that be Sasuke said as he took a hidden kunai from his shirt and put it under Sakuras neck.
 
Ah Sasukekun what are you doing Sakura said shock.
 
You must think Im some kind of idiot but you have to do better than that to fool me Sasuke said in a threatening voice.
 
What are you talking about Sasukekun Sakura said unsure.
 
Drop the act will you I can see Sakuras chakra coming from inside her apartment so youre not her now who are you?
 
Sakuras eyes widened at what the Uchiha had told her, her shock expression suddenly change into an amused grin well well Sasuke I guess I cant fool you now cant I Sakura said in a mans voice.
 
Who are you? Sasuke ask as he was ready to attack the impostor.
 
No need to get jumpy Sasuke the man said at that moment the image of Sakura vanish in a cloud of smoke, when the smoke clear the image of a man wearing glasses a black uniform and wearing a head band of a music note the symbol of the sound village appear before him. Sasuke immediately knew the man very well since he knows him he gave the man a hate glare.
 
Kabuto Sasuke growl in anger.
 
Its been a long time Sasuke Kabuto said with a grin on his face.
 
Ha I knew that Orochimaru would make his move sooner or later Sasuke said in anger since you came to me Ill give you death as a reward.
 
Kabuto shake his head in denial come on Sasuke I didn't come here to fight I just want to negotiate with you.
 
Sasuke hissed negotiate there is nothing to negotiate I wont let Orochimaru take the silver crystal.
 
Of course that's the reason why Konoha send you isnt it but what I don't understand is why would Konoha would welcome a traitor like you back Kabuto said in calm voice.
 
I have my reasons but that doesn't matter since Im going to kill you Sasuke said while taking a fighting position.
 
Oh you keep talking about killing me why is that do you plan to redeem yourself to Konoha by killing me and Orochimarusama is that it Kabuto said in a amused tone.
 
I don't have to explain anything to you Sasuke snap back at the sound ninja.
 
You really want to settle this right then tell you what how about we finish this once and for all in a battle.
 
Al right the three of us can take you on and Orochimaru Sasuke said.
 
No Orochimaru wants the senshis to fight too.
 
I wonder why is that perhaps so he can take the crystal from Sailor Moon Sasuke said in a sarcastic tone.
 
No Orochimarusama wants to earn the crystal by defeating Sailor Moon in the fight Kabuto said.
 
So youre saying if we lose the fight then Sailor Moon will have to give up the crystal to Orochimaru is that it Sasuke said anger still in his voice.
 
Exactly Kabuto said so Sasuke whats your decision.
 
Sasuke though hard about this hole situation did he have a choice he then though of another solution what if we don't accept.
 
Kabuto smirk well if you refuse then Orochimarusama will destroy Tokyo, he almost destroy Konoha but hell definitely destroy Tokyo anyway do you want to take the risk.
 
Sasuke growl he was right knowing Orochimaru well he will destroy Tokyo even so if he accepts everyone will be walking into a trap since this whole fight is nothing but a trick so Orochimaru takes the crystal whether he wins the fight or not he finally decided what to do.
 
So what is it gonna be Sasuke.
 
Sasuke sighed al….right Ill accept your term.
 
Kabuto grin wonderful theres a construction site on the other side of Juuban the fight will be held there in one week from today don't be late he then vanish in a cloud smoke.
 
After Kabuto left Sasuke stood there with his mind wondering of the whole situation from his point of view it was obviously a trap an advantage so Orochimaru could take the crystal, he finally stop his train of though and went back to his apartment.
 
I have to tell Naruto and Sakura and we have to tell the senshis too.
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
Evrybody was gathered in front of the temple because Luna have called then for a senshi meeting.
 
So Luna whats this meeting about Makoto said.
 
Well I called all of you for the moment but its not me the one whos going to tell you why Luna said.
 
What everybody said.
 
What are you talking about Luna Usagi said.
 
Well be the ones to tell you a voice said.
 
Huh the senshis didn't know where the voice came from until three cloud of smokes appeared revealing the three leaf ninjas.
 
The Usagi was a little shock I never gonna get use to that.
 
Hi Usagichan hi Hotaruchan Naruto said.
 
Hi Narutosan Usagi said.
 
Hi Narutosan Hotaru said.
 
So why do you guys call us to this meeting Rei said.
 
Bad news Sasuke said.
 
The senshis were a little confuse about what the Uchiha have to say.
 
What do you mean Makoto said.
 
Well Sasuke said.
 
 
 
After the explanation
 
 
 
So in one week we have to fight him Haruka said.
 
Why do you agree to fight him Michiru ask the ninjas.
 
We didn't have a choice if we didn't accepted Orochimaru would probably destroy the city and knowing him he would Sasuke said.
 
Is he really that strong Rei said.
 
Yes he is Sasuke said.
 
I guess we have no choice senshis youll have to prepare for this fight Luna said.
 
Yeah together we can take him down believe it Naruto said.
 
Then we better start training Minako said.
 
Oh no not training come on you guys Usagi whined.
 
Theres one more thing Sasuke everybody turn to the Uchiha he activated his sharingan we also came to tell you that you all have a huge level of chakra sealed in all of you.
 
Chakra Makoto said.
 
Whats that Usagi said.
 
Well Sakura was about to explain when Naruto cut her off
 
Oh oh Sakurachan can I tell then please.
 
Sakura sighed fine go ahead.
 
Yay well chakra is the energy you use to perform a jutsu or a technique Naruto said.
 
Wow Im impressed Naruto Sakura said making the blond ninja chuckle a little.
 
And it took you a whole year to figure that out Sasuke said making Naruto growl at the Uchihas comment.
 
I see and you guys say we have chakra too but were not ninjas Ami said.
 
It doesn't matter if you are or not everybody has chakra in then whether its small or big amount Sasuke said.
 
If you release your chakra no doubt youll learn new and powerful attacks Sakura said.
 
That's great news and all but how are we going to release our chakra Rei said.
 
Well that's why we are here for Sasuke said.
 
Yeah were going to teach you guys how to release your chakra Naruto said.
 
What you teach us Haruka said unsure.
 
Yeah you got a problem with that pal Naruto said.
 
Haruka gritted her teeth in anger look how many times do I have to tell you that I am a woman.
 
No way Naruto said.
 
Haruka was about to smack the blond ninja in the head when Michiru stop her.
 
Haruka please we have to trust then.
 
But Haruka was about to something when Setsuna cut her off.
 
Shes right Haruka were gonna need all the strength we can get to face this new enemy.
 
Al right well meet you at our training spot in the old warehouse Luna said.
 
Then well see you there Sasuke said as the three ninjas vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
We better go to the training spot Minako said.
 
Ow we have to train Usagi whined.
 
Of course we have to Makoto said she then turn to the outers you guys are coming with us too right.
 
The four outers senshis nodded.
 
Were senshis too so we have to be prepare for the fight too Hotaru said.
 
Really Minako said in a teasing tone are you going for the training or to see Narutosan.
 
The blond girls comment made Hotaru blush like a tomato I…..I……I.
 
That's enough Minako now its not the time we have to go Ami said.
 
Right the senshis agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
The old ware house(training spot)
 
 
 
The senshis arrive at their training spot, however they didn't saw the three ninjas anywhere at first they though that they got lost trying to get here, but then a cloud of smoke appear revealing however they were not wearing casual clothes but their ninjas uniform. Naruto was wearing his black and orange uniform Sasuke was wearing his black Uchiha uniform and Sakura was wearing a red uniform unlike her old uniform this one had short pants a long sleeve shirt and red high boots all three of then were wearing their leaf headbands.
 
Oh you guys made it here Usagi said.
 
Yeah sorry for being late but we have a little problem getting here because a certain someone got lost Sakura said while pointing at Naruto.
 
Hey its not my fault Naruto said.
 
Whatever lets get started Sasuke said.
 
So what do we do now Usagi said.
 
I think we have to transform first Usagi Rei said.
 
Right Usagi said.
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY STAR POWER
 
MARS STAR POWER
 
JUPITER STAR POWER
 
VENUS STAR POWER
 
URANUS STAR POWER
 
NEPTUNE STAR POWER
 
PLUTO STAR POWER
 
SATURN STAR POWER
 
The nine girls were transformed into the sailor senshis.
 
Al right first you guys have to close your eyes Sakura said, then try to concentrate hard and try to find the chakra within you and release it.
 
All the senshis close their eyes and try to concentrate if they were able to see their chakra hold and release it some of the senshis were having trouble concentrating like a certain moon senshi.
 
Sailor Moon groan a little oh this is so hard I cant concentrate.
 
You probably don't know the meaning of the word Mars mutter.
 
What whats that supposed to mean Moon shouted at Mars.
 
Hello would you two cut it out some of us are trying to concentrate Jupiter said to the two senshis.
 
After a while some of the senshis were getting a little frustrated because they haven't found their chakra.
 
This is too hard Mars grumble.
 
Its very difficult Mercury said.
 
No doubt about that Venus said.
 
See I told you guys its too hard Moon said.
 
We don't find anything Jupiter said.
 
The leaf ninjas sighed.
 
Looks like this is gonna be harder than we though Sasuke said.
 
Sasukekun look Sakura said as she pointed to the outer senshis, both Naruto and Sasuke gasp as what they were seeing three of the outer senshis Uranus Neptune and Pluto had a huge wave of blue energy surrounding then by now Sailor Moon the inner senshis and Saturn were looking at the three senshis in awe.
 
They actually did it Sasuke said shock.
 
What a powerful energy this is Uranus though as she was still trying to concentrate.
 
Is this chakra Neptune though.
 
I never though that we have such powerful energy within us Pluto though.
 
Wow Sasukekun you were right they have so much chakra within then Sakura said.
 
If they were able to release their chakra so soon it means they have great chakra control Sasuke said.
 
But what about Hotaruchan and the others Naruto said while looking at the rest of the senshis.
 
Looks like its gonna a little harder for then Sakura said.
 
I agreed we have to think of something Sasuke said.
 
The three senshis finally open their eyes.
 
I fell a lot stronger now Uranus said.
 
Yeah it was like a huge power was release from my body Neptune said.
 
So how do we use our attacks Pluto said.
 
Well we don't know Sakura said.
 
Its up to you now we help you release the chakra but releasing your attacks from your chakra its up to you guys Sasuke said.
 
The three senshis nodded.
 
Al right that's great and all but what about us we haven't release our chakra Moon said.
 
Well if concentrating wont help you release your chakra then the next thing we could do is Sasuke said.
 
What the senshis said in unison.
 
Fight you Sasuke said.
 
What Naruto said.
 
What are you talking about Mars said.
 
Just a little sparring match that's all it's the next thing we can do to help you release your chakra Sasuke said.
 
What do you guys think Moon said to the senshis.
 
I guess it cant be help Mercury said.
 
If its the only way to makes us stronger than count me in Jupiter said.
 
Were going to fight too Uranus said while the rest of the outer senshis nodded.
 
Al right guys Sakura said as the three ninjas got together to plan a strategy, the three started whispering at each other like planning a game plan.
 
So how do we fight then Sakura said.
 
Since theres more of then and less of us well use our shadow clones Sasuke said.
 
Hey I don't want to hurt Hotaruchan and Usagichan Naruto said.
 
Were not gonna hurt then just toy with then Sasuke said.
 
Toy with then Naruto said puzzle.
 
You know like holding back on then Sakura said.
 
Oh I get it now Naruto said.
 
Al right lets do it Sasuke said.
 
The ninjas look at the senshis with a serious look on their faces.
 
So are you guys ready to fight us Uranus said.
 
Yeah Im going to take you down pal Naruto pointed at Uranus.
 
Uranus finally lost her temper that's it Im going to enjoy beating the snob out of you twerp.
 
Just try it Naruto said.
 
Lets do it Sasuke said.
 
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU the three ninjas said.
 
At that instant three clones of Naruto three clones of Sasuke and three clones of Sakura appear before the senshis, the senshis were a little shock since now they were match in numbers.
 
Here we go the clones said as they rush to the senshis.
 
Lets get then guys Moon said to the senshis.
 
 
The sparring match begun, the three Naruto clones took on Sailor Moon Uranus and Mercury while the Sasuke clones took on Saturn Pluto and Neptune and the Sakura clones took on Mars Jupiter and Venus. One Naruto clone threw kunais at Sailor Moon whom she dodge with ease the clone continue throwing kunais at the moon senshi and she kept on dodging it turn into a game of cat and mouse, it finally became serious when the clone accidentally hit Moon with the kunai.
 
Ow that hurt Narutosan why did you do that Moon said as she started crying.
 
Oh no Usagichan are you okay? The clone said as he rush to the moon senshis side.
 
Sailor Moon stop crying and immediately took the chance and tackle the clone pining him to the ground.
 
What the no fair the Naruto clone said.
 
Aha I got you Moon said now for my personal favorite attack tickle attack.
 
What hahahahaahahahahahaha the Naruto clone started laughing no…..hahahahaha Usagichan stop hahahaahahahahahaha stop hahaahahahaahahahahahaah after a while the clone vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
Huh Moon stood a little confuse at what just happened um….I guess I won.
 
Meanwhile the two Naruto clones were doing the same thing as the first clone throwing kunais at the two senshis Mercury and Uranus kept dodging then Uranus took out her space sword and started reflecting the kunais and finally catch up with one of the clones.
 
Ha got you twerp Uranus said.
 
No I got you the clone said as the other clone tackle to the ground.
 
Ah damm Uranus grumble.
 
Look out Uranus Mercury said.
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
The two clones dodge the attack but the attack almost hit Uranus.
 
What do you think youre doing you almost hit me with that Uranus said.
 
Im sorry they are very tricky Mercury said.
 
Yeah well I just had about enough of this Uranus said angry her anger seem to release her chakra and once again she felt great power she had felt before. Without thinking about it she point her space sword straight at the two clones and then use her chakra.
 
TYPHOON TRUST
 
A huge gust of wind came from her space sword and hit the two clones sending then out of the ware house eventually the clones disappear.
 
Mercury gasp at the attack(so Uranus have learned her chakra attack)
 
What the two were clones Uranus said in disappointment.
 
Mercury sweat dropped at Uranus comment.
 
 
Mean while the three Sakura clones started throwing kunais at the senshis Mars Jupiter and Venus dodge the kunais but they couldn't counter attack due to the kunoichis quick speed.
 
We have to attack Jupiter said.
 
Tell me about it grumble Mars.
 
We have to separate that way well take then down one on one Venus said.
 
Right the others agreed.
 
The three senshis separate to take one clone at a time Mars took a sacred tag and was able to put it on one of Sakuras clones making it vanish. Jupiter was having a little trouble trying to attack the clone, the Sakura clone threw a quick jab at Jupiter but she block it and gave the clone a left hook connecting the hook and sending the clone to the ground making it vanish. Venus got hit by the last clone she couldn't hit her because she was quick on her feet but she though of a quick plan.
 
LOVE ME CHAIN
 
A gold chain in the forms of hearts grab the clone capturing it after it was captured by Venus chain the Sakura clone vanish.
 
 
In another part of the warehouse
 
 
The three Sasuke clones were out powering the three remaining senshis and with the three clones using sharingan the match became tougher. Two of the clones decided to double team Saturn.
 
FIRE STYLE JUTSU the two clones fire at Saturn.
 
SILENCE WALL
 
Satrun counter the attack with her attack, but as soon as she drop her guard the two Sasuke clones went for another attack. Pluto wanted to save Saturn that's when she felt her chakra building up again and she knew what to do, she raise her key staff in the air.
 
TIME FAST FORWARD
 
In a blink of an eye Pluto vanish and so does Saturn making the clones confused.
 
Hey where did they go one of the clones said.
 
Pluto and Saturn appear in front of then and they continue their attack.
 
FIRE STYLE JUTSU
 
This time Pluto counter their attack.
 
TIME SLOW
 
This time the fire attack and the surrounding area became so slow that it gave plenty of time for Saturn and Pluto to dodge the attacks after a while the effect of Plutos attack wear off.
 
What just happen one Sasuke clone said.
 
Meanwhile Neptune was dodging the kunais from the third Sasuke clone, she then saw that Pluto and Saturn were in trouble and that's when she felt her chakra building up again she took out her aqua mirror and pointed at the three Sasuke clones.
 
TSUNAMI STRIKE
 
A huge tidal wave charge forward the three clones sending out of the ware house, the clones the vanish.
 
After all the clones disappear the senshis got together.
 
Wait a minute they were all clones Moon said.
 
So it seems Mercury said.
 
So where are the real ones Uranus said.
 
Up here a voice said.
 
When the senshis look up they saw the three leaf ninjas hanging from the roof of the ware house they jump down to the ground.
 
Not bad you guys were great Sakura said.
 
Of course we were just holding back on you guys Sasuke said at that moment a very angry Naruto came to the Uchiha and smack on the back on his head.
 
Ow WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR NARUTO shouted Sasuke.
 
That's what you get for trying to hurt Hotaruchan.
 
It was just a sparing match I wasn't really going to hurt her.
 
Really what about that fire jutsu you almost burn her you baka.
 
IDIOT
 
BAKA
 
NO YOURE THE IDIOT
 
NO YOU
 
NO YOU
 
Everybody sweat dropped at the argument, Sakura came between then and broke their argument.
 
Knock it off you two Sakura said breaking the two apart.
 
Humph the two ninjas turn away from each other Sakura sweat dropped.
 
Well so much for the sparing match we didn't release our chakra Venus said.
 
Speak for yourself Uranus said.
 
We were able to unlock our new attacks Neptune said Pluto nodded.
 
What you guys learn new attacks Moon said.
 
Its just as I though by releasing your sealed chakra you learn new attacks Sakura said.
 
The question is how will Sailor Moon and the rest are going to release their chakra Sasuke said.
 
Well we already trying sparing and it didn't work Sakura said.
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas started thinking of how they could release their chakra, for Naruto he was deep in though(hum how can they release their chakra let see hey I remember when I first release the chakra of the nine tails I was falling from a cliff, Naruto then imagine the senshis falling from a cliff he shook his head rapidly no that's not gonna help and besides Im not going to let that happen to Usagichan and Hotaruchan)
 
Naruto finally ended his train of though hey guys how about if they can release their chakra using their emotions, everybody look at the blond ninja with shock.
 
Sasuke was very shock oh my Naruto did you just use your head in thinking.
 
WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN ARE YOU SAYING I DON'T THINK Naruto shouted at the Uchiha.
 
Well yeah you rarely think Sasuke said.
 
Grrrrrrr you baka.
 
That's enough you two Sakura said.
 
But I think Narutosan is right well learn our chakra attacks if we use our emotions Mercury said.
 
What do you mean using our emotions Moon said.
 
You know a life and death moment trying to save your friends getting angry Mars said.
 
Oh that if thats the case its gonna be a little difficult to achieve Moon said.
 
Yeah I guess Sakura said.
 
Well anyway you all did great on your training so how about we go back Luna said.
 
Yeah I could go for some ramen Naruto said.
 
Yeah me too Moon said.
 
Everybody was about to leave when Naruto stood behind.
 
Um Luna can I talk to you Naruto said.
 
Huh oh yeah what is it? Luna ask.
 
Luna come on Moon said with the rest of the senshis.
 
Wait Usagi Narutosan wants to ask me something Luna said.
 
Narutosan Moon look at the blond ninja.
 
Its just though that maybe you could help me with something Naruto said.
 
Is it have to do with that dream Sasuke said.
 
Yeah its about that Naruto said Luna I keep having this dream every night and I don't know what it means, he then look at Luna and the senshis they were listening eagerly. Naruto continue Im in this big white bedroom and this woman appear before me and she keeps telling me to remember who I am.
 
Sounds like one messed up dream if you ask me Artemis whisper to Luna.
 
Artemis stop Luna scolded.
 
No its al right I know it sounds crazy Naruto said but theres one thing that made believe that you may have the answer Luna the woman in my dream she has the same symbol you have Luna in her forehead.
 
What Luna and the senshis said shock.
 
Yeah I cant tell what she looks like but theres something about this woman I don't know its still confusing Naruto said.
 
The two cats and the senshis were still dumbstruck of what naruto told then however Setsuna had a thoughtful look on her face.
 
So what do you think Luna do you know what that dream means? Naruto ask the black cat.
 
Well to be honest with you Narutosan I don't know Luna said a little unsure maybe youll find the answer.
 
Oh so you don't know Naruto said a little disappointed its okay no big deal well anyway lets go to Jins palace Im hungry.
 
You bet I want some ramen its delicious Moon said.
 
Mars sweat dropped you know sometimes I think that those too are actually related.
 
Yeah the rest of the senshis agreed.
 
As they left the ware house the two cats were still talking about what Naruto told then.
 
Luna you don't think that woman with the crescent moon was Artemis didn't finish.
 
I don't know Artemis but this prove my theory about Narutosan Luna said theres more to him than meets the eye.
 
In other words we keep an eye on him Artemis said Luna nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
The mysterious chamber
 
 
Kabuto appear before Orochimaru and Beryl in the middle of the chamber.
 
Orochimarusama the message has been sent in one week we fight the leaf ninjas and the senshis.
 
Good then the trap will be set the crystal will be mine Orochimaru said.
 
Just remember to keep your end of the bargain Beryl said.
 
Of course Orochimaru said Kabuto lets get prepare for the battle Kabuto nodded as they vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
Beryl growl you better keep your word Orochimaru she said as she disappear.
 
 
 
 
 
Usagis bedroom
 
 
 
Usagi lie down on her bed with her bunny pajamas mmmm that ramen was delicious.
 
You ate 20 bowls Usagi but after seeing you ate 70 pies it doesn't surprise me Luna said.
 
Usagi sweat dropped please Luna don't remind me she was about to go to bed when she ask the black cat.
 
Luna Usagi said.
 
What is it?
 
Do you think that theres a connection between Narutosan and Queen Serenity.
 
Huh hum I don't know Usagi but we have to keep an eye on him Luna said.
 
Yeah Usagi said goodnight Luna.
 
Goodnight Usagi said.
 
Enjoy the rest Usagi while you still can because in one week you will fight a very strong enemy and a devious one the battle for the silver crystal will finally begin in one week.
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Sorry for making this chapter short but this is just prelude of whats going to happen in the next chapter the battle against Orochimaru will begin, Sailor Moon the inner senshis and Saturn will learn their chakra attacks in latter chapters especially Saturn I have plans for her. Anyway send me your comments reviews flames keep then to yourself and as always thank you for reading farewell and until next chapter.