Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Orochimarus Plot ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12 Orochimarus Plot
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer : How many times do I have to say it I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon.
 
Authors notes: I know its been like six months since I updated my computer finally die and now Im using my fathers labtop I wont be updating frecuently as I used to and Spirit Wolf Im back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
All of the senshis and the leaf ninjas stood in front of the temple, a week has passed whinch means it was time to face Orochimaru for the silver crystal. Luna has been explaining to the leaf ninjas the power of the silver crystal.
 
 
So the crystals power by positive energy Sakura said.
 
That's right love and friendship are the crystal true strength Usagi said.
 
In other words the crystals power is infinite Sasuke said.
 
Luna nodded yes as long as it used to save everyone the crystal will be as powerful as ever.
 
Does it work if is used by negative energy Sasuke said.
 
Huh negative energy Naruto said.
 
Everybody look at the Uchiha.
 
Yes hatred, greed revenge Sasuke growl a little as the mention of the word revenge.
 
Setsuna nodded yes unfortunately if the crystal is used by evil hands it will be chaos for the earth and the universe.
 
Another reason why we cant let Orochimaru have the crystal Sakura said.
 
Hes not gonna get the crystal believe it Naruto said.
 
While they continue to talk Sasuke was in deep though.
 
(If someone as evil as Orochimaru gets his hands on it, it will be a disaster Konoha will be in danger and not just Konoha but the whole world as well)
 
Guys we better get going Rei said.
 
Yeah its time to fight Orochimaru Makoto said.
 
Its too bad we couldn't learn our new attacks Minako said.
 
Were ready just the way we are and besides we had lots of training so were al right Ami said.
 
Yeah the girls agreed.
 
Lets do it Haruka said/
 
Right the girls said as they raise their senshis sticks.
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY PLANET POWER
 
MARS PLANET POWER
 
JUPITER PLANET POWER
 
VENUS PLANET POWER
 
URANUS PLANET POWER
 
NEPTUNE PLANRT POWER
 
PLUTO PLANET POWER
 
SATURN PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
In a flash of light the girls were now in their senshi uniform.
 
I never gonna get used to that Naruto said he then took a quick glance at Saturn.
 
Lets go sailor senshis Sailor Moon said.
 
Right the senshis nodded.
 
Naruto lets go Sakura said.
 
Oh right Naruto snap out of his daydreaming.
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas left the Hikawa Jinja Temple and went toward the construnction site where the battle is supposed to take place.
 
Guys were not so far from the construction site Mercury said as she was cheking in her computer.
 
The senhis nodded.
 
Naruto Sasuke and Sakura were jumping from one roof to another.
 
We better be on our guard this whole fight has trap written all over it Sasuke said.
 
Right Naruto and Sakura said.
 
 
 
 
 
At the construction site
 
 
 
 
Kabuto appeared before Orochimaru.
 
Orochimarusama they are coming here.
 
Good its time to know how strong they are.
 
They are strong Beryl said as she appeated behind Kabuto.
 
Ill be the judge of that Beryl Orochimaru said, Kabuto its time to summon then.
 
As you wish Orochimarusama Kabuto said as he disappear.
 
Don't underestimated then Orochimaru Beryl said.
It will be the opposite Beryl they will be the ones to underestimated me Orochimaru said.
 
Both Orochimaru and Beryl disappear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An a hour later at the construction site
 
 
 
 
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas arrive at the construction while they were expecting a surprise attack by Orochmaru the only they got was silence, they look from left to right and saw average construction materials vehicles tools it was like there was no one there.
 
Hey Mercury are you sure this is the place Jupiter ask/
 
Yes this is the place Im sure off Mercury said.
 
Lets just stay alert just in case Uranus said.
 
The senshis nodded.
 
Whats going on wheres Orochimaru? Sakura said.
 
I don't know but now Im certain that this is a trap Sasuke said.
 
Lets just keep looking Moon said.
 
Naruto was in deep though Saturn came to him.
 
Narutosan what is it? Saturn ask the blond ninja.
 
Naruto took a few steps and shouted as loud as he could.
 
HEY OROCHIMARU WHERE ARE YOU COME OUT AND FIGHT US
 
All of the senshis had their jaws wide open Sasuke and Sakura were angry.
 
WHACK
 
Sakura smack Naruto on the head Naruto you idiot.
 
Uranus sweatdropped I think the entire city heard him.
 
No kidding I think Orochimaru now knows were here Mars said.
 
I think he already knows Sasuke said.
 
Kabuto smirk he was hiding behind a cement truck you haven't change Naruto, now its time to begin COME ON OUT.
 
All of the sudden a huge tremor was heard, the ground started shaking causing the semhis and the leaf ninjas to panic.
 
Ah whats going on? Moon said.
 
Trouble Sasuke said.
 
From the ground in front of then three giant snakes appeared, they were ten times bigger than the average size of a snake.
 
Sailor Moon gulp they are so huge.
 
Is this Orochimarus doing Mars said.
 
Yeah no doubt about it Naruto said.
 
Sasuke growl typical his using his pets to fight us instead of himself.
 
Guys I just analyze those snakes and their strength pattern is as big as their size Mercury said as she was checking her computer.
 
So in other words Venus said.
 
We cant take on the three at the same time Jupiter finish for Venus.
 
Yes I think will have better luck if we split up Mercury said.
 
It will be easy to beat then individually rather than as a group Uranus said.
 
Al right everyone well split up lets go Moon said.
 
Right the senshis said.
 
The group split up Sailor Moon and the inner senshis went against one of the snakes, the outer senshis took on another snake and Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura went against the third snake.
 
 
 
 
The inner senshis dodge another lunge attack from the snake.
 
That thing is fast Venus said.
 
It wont be able to move once I burn it to ashes Mars said.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
The fire wave hit the snake head on.
 
Al right you did it Mars Moon said.
 
Hold it everyone is still alive Mercury said cheking her computer.
 
What that cant be Jupiter said.
 
After the fire was gone the snake came out unharmed and ready for the kill.
 
My attack didn't even phase it Mars said.
 
Well beat it if we attack together Moon said.
 
Right the senshis said.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRESCENT BEAM
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
However the snake was smart and dug underground avoiding all of the attacks.
 
WHAT the senshis said in unison.
 
Where did it go? Ask Sailor Moon.
Mercury check her computer once again guys its undergroung.
 
What
 
It was too late the snake came out of the ground hitting all of the senshis.
 
Ah the fell to the ground groaning in pain.
 
You guys al right Moon said.
 
No Mars said.
 
Oh man that thing can hit Jupiter said.
 
That snake is pretty strong if we had fought against all three snakes we would it been goners by now Venus said.
 
Come on guys we cant give up Moon said, at that time the snake went straight for Moon.
 
Sailor Moon LOOK OUT Mars said.
 
Moon gasp the snake was about to eat her.
 
NO SAILOR MOON the senshis shouted to her leader.
 
Just when the snake was about to eat her, a figure in black and a black cape took her by the arms and dodge the snake.
 
Sailor Moon blush Tuxedo Kamensama.
 
Hey Sailor Moon are you al right Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Yeah thanks to you Moon said still blushing.
 
Sorry for being so late mid terms are killing me.
 
Its al right Moon said.
 
Tuxedo Kamen Sailor Moon look out Mars said.
 
The snake went toward Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor Moon at full speed, but Tuxedo Kamen was able to block the snake attacks with his cane. The snake went even faster knocking Tuxedo Kamen to a near wall.
 
No Tuxedo Kamensama Moon said AH she was rammed by the snake.
 
No Sailor Moon Mars said.
 
Lets get that snake Jupiter said.
 
The senshis nodded.
 
Before the senshis had a chance to attack the snake, the snake has lunge at the senshis at full speed Mercury notice this.
 
GUYS LOOK OUT Mercury shouted, but it was too late the snake has hit the senshis real hard they all fell to the ground.
 
NO EVERYONE Mercury started crying why there has to be a way to defeat this thing, she started cheking her computer but she couldn't find anything.
 
No why wont this stupid thing tell me Mercury was now frustrated, she then realize something.
 
Of course why didn't I figure out before, I have been relying on my computer for too long sometimes you have to rely on your own strength than some machine. After saying those words a huge blue wave started flowing through her body it was her chakra. The snake was now heading straight at her.
 
You don't scare me Mercury said her chakra was now at its peek.
 
Some of the senshis were now awakening from the attack of the snake.
 
Ow my head Moon said.
 
Are you al right Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen said as he offered his hand to help Sailor Moon on her feet.
 
Yeah huh guys Moon went to the side of her friends.
 
Mars, Jupiter Venus are you guys al right.
 
Yeah Im al right Mars said.
 
Same here Venus said.
 
Did anybody got the license of that snake Jupiter said.
 
Some of the senshis chuckle at her comment, when they realize there was a senshi missing.
 
Huh wheres Mercury? Moon said.
Sailor Moon over there Venus said.
 
Moon and the senshis gasp they saw Mercury covered in a blue energy and the snake was about to attack her.
 
Is that Moon said.
 
Yeah its chakra Mars said.
 
I don't believe it Mercury did it Jupiter said.
 
Yeah she release her chakra Venus said.
 
Oh no Mercury look out Moon said as she saw the snake went at full speed at the ice senshi.
 
Mercury look at the incoming snake with no fear in her eyes, the still flowing through her she raise her arms into the air and shouted.
 
CELSIUS SHOWER
 
And immense blizzard was release from her arms and went straight for the incoming snake, the attack hit the snake and in a matter of seconds the snake was frozen solid real solid like a statue.
 
The senshis eyes were as wide as saucer they couldn't believe what they just saw.
 
Wow was the only thing Sailor Moon said.
 
Wow indeed Mars said Jupiter, Venus and Tuxedo Kamen nodded.
 
Sailor Moon nows your chance finish it off Mercury said.
 
Huh oh right Sailor Moon said.
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
The attack hit the frozen solid snake destroying the frozen snake and turning into little tiny pieces of ice, seconds later all of the pieces vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
The senshis sighed in relief.
 
That thing was really tough Moon said.
 
Yeah but thanks to Mercury that snake is gone Jupiter said.
 
Oh come on you guys stop it Mercury blush in embarrassment.
 
Way to go Mercury Mars said.
 
Yeah Venus said.
 
You were amazing Mercury Moon said.
 
Thanks everyone Mercury said.
 
Well that's one snake down Jupiter said.
 
Oh yeah that's right I wonder if the others are al right Moon said.
 
The senshis nodded they were too tired from the fight, they couldn't help the others in their current condition they decided to take a break and hope that the outer senshis and the leaf ninjas were al right.
 
 
 
 
In another part of the construction site
 
 
 
 
 
The outer senshis were holding their ground against the second snake, the good news were that they were not being beating badly like the inner senshis it was just that the snake wasn't attacking at all, the snake was only going underground then coming out of the ground then going under again it was like the snake was playing a game.
 
Damn snake Uranus grumble.
 
Ill say this thing is not taking us seriously Neptune said.
 
Still we have to be on our guard and find an opening to attack Pluto said.
 
Maybe its no so strong after all and that's why it keeps hiding underground Saturn said.
 
Well Im done playing this cat and mouse game when it comes out again we attack Uranus said.
 
The rest of the outer senshis sweatdropped they knew Uranus wasn't always the patient one.
 
The snake come out from the ground ready to once again dive into the ground only this time it was going to be different just when it was about to hit the ground something stop it.
 
SILENCE WALL
 
The snake hit the black barrier and fall to the ground.
 
Time to finish this Uranus said as she started concentrating on her, Neptune did the same thing.
 
TYPHOON TRUST
 
TSUNAMI STRIKE
 
DEAD SCREAM
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
The attacks hit the snake turning the snake into a pile of dust.
 
That was easy Uranus said.
 
The outer senshis nodded.
 
Lets find the princess Pluto said.
 
Yeah I just hope that she and the others are al right Neptune said.
 
I hope Narutosan is al right Saturn said as she follow the senshis.
 
Unaware for then they were being watch by a certain sound ninja.
 
Hmm this sailor senshis didn't have a problem in defeating the snake unlike the others senshis theyre obviously stronger than the others Kabuto said as he vanish.
 
 
 
 
 
 
In another part of the construction site
 
 
 
 
It was a tie between the leaf ninjas and the third snake it seems that this snake was stronger than the last two snakes and even as strong as Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were there were even with the snakes strength.
 
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
Ten Naruto clones appear before the snake, the charge the snake at full speed throwing kunais, but the kunais were doing little damage to the snake. The snake with no problem defeated the clones, Sakura hit the snake with some powerful punches but there were not doing much damage.
 
WHAT NO WAY Im hitting that thing with everything I have how come it still moving Sakura said.
 
Obviously Orochimaru gave us the strongest one Sasuke said.
 
Oh no Sasukekun Narutos in trouble Sakura said.
 
What
 
When they look at the snake they saw Naruto struggling in the mouth of the snake.
 
Naruto Sasuke said.
 
Dammit not again Naruto grumble this is just like the second part of the chunin exam arrgh theres no way Im going to become snake food again.
 
Sasuke took out his sword and stab the snake in the chest making the snake groan in pain, in the process it let go of Naruto.
 
Naruto you okay Sakura said.
 
Yeah Im fine Naruto said.
 
This thing is pretty tough Sasuke said.
 
Yeah how are we going to beat it Sakura said.
 
Well have to hit it real hard if you know what Im talking about Naruto Sasuke eyed Naruto.
 
Yeah I know what you mean Naruto said.
 
Sakura you still have some explosive kunais right Sasuke said.
 
Yeah why do you ask.
Because youre gonna use then every last one of then Naruto and I are gonna finish it off for good.
 
Al right Sakura said.
 
The snake began to move again it was still injured from the sword stab the Uchiha gave it.
 
Take this Sakura said as she throw all of the explosive kunais at the snake.
 
BOOM BOOM
 
All of the explosive kunais hit the snake making it fall to the ground.
 
Time to finish this Sasuke Naruto said as he started to create a small blue sphere in his hand.
 
Yeah Sasuke said as he started preparing the Chidori.
 
The snake was beginning to move again.
 
Guys hurry up the snake is moving again Sakura said.
 
Right Naruto and Sasuke said as they went at full speed toward the snake.
 
RASENGAN
 
CHIDORI
 
Both attacks hit the snake, the snake was blow away and vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
We did it Sakura cherred.
 
Yeah Naruto said.
 
Very impressive a voice said.
 
What whos there Sasuke said Naruto and Sakura got into a fighting stance.
 
In front of them appeared a man wearing the sound village uniform long black hair, very pale skin and evil yellow eyes. The leaf ninjas knew very well who he was a ninja they all hate.
 
Orochimaru the three leaf ninjas growl in anger.
 
Hmm Im impressed how strong you all have become during this last three years he then look at the Uchiha especially you Sasuke Im sure you are strong enough to take on Itachi Orochimaru made an evil smirk.
 
Sasuke growl at hearing his older brothers name he then smirk Im glad you think so because Im going to kill him.
 
Sasukekun Sakura said in a worry tone.
 
Im upset Sasuke you left without saying goodbye you didn't even write a goodbye letter Orochimaru said trying to make it look like he actually he care.
 
Ah youre hurting my feelings Sasuke said in a very sarcastic tone.
 
 
 
Huh Orochimaru look at Naruto ah the nine tails kid how you've been have Jiraiya help you to master the nine tails fox chakra to its full potential.
 
That's not of youre damn business Naruto snarled.
 
Its time to fight Orochimaru Sasuke said getting into a fighting position and activating his sharingan.
 
Now now don't be so hasty Sasuke have you forgotten the deal you made with Kabuto.
 
What Sasuke said.
 
If Sailor Moon wins the fight they I will leave the crystal alone and leave Tokyo, and since she has won the challenge I will leave as promised he made a evil smirk shes not here even I cant be in two places at the same time hahahahahahahahaha. While Orochimaru continue laughing like a maniac his whole body turn into mud, the leaf ninjas gasp as what they just saw the mud fell to the ground.
 
Dammit it was just a mud replacement jutsu Sasuke growl.
 
Oh no Sasukekun the crystal Sakura said.
 
Usagichan Naruto said.
 
Yeah we have to hurry and find Sailor Moon Sasuke said.
 
As the leaf ninjas left Sasuke was still cursing under his breath.
(Dammit why my sharingan couldn't see that he was just a replacement I still haven't master the sharingan, unlike Itachi)
Back to Sailor Moon and the senshis
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outer senshis reunited with Sailor Moon and the inner senshis they were still exhausted from the fight against the giant snake.
 
Are you okay princess Pluto said.
 
Yeah nothing but a good chocolate milkshake and a hot bath will do Moon said.
 
The senshis chuckle unlike Saturn who had a worry face.
 
Whats wrong Saturn Neptune said.
 
Im just worry about Narutosan I hope his okay.
 
Don't worry Saturn Narutosan will be fine Moon said.
 
Yeah if we were able to defeat those snakes then he couldn't have a problem defeating one Uranus said.
 
That's right and besides hes with Sasukesan and Sakurasan Mars said.
 
Youre right thanks everyone Saturn said she felt a little relief.
 
Usagichan Naruto came rushing to the senshis.
 
Narutosan Saturn was vey happy to see Naruto al right.
 
Naruto ignore Saturn and went straight for Sailor Moon.
 
Usagichan do you still have the crystal?
 
Huh yeah why do you ask Moon said a little confuse.
 
Because Orochimaru is coming here to take it Naruto said.
 
Wait a minute I though if we win the fight that he will leave the crystal Uranus said.
 
AND YOU BELIEVE HIM Naruto and all of the senshis said in unison.
 
Uranus sweatdropped.
Can you guys take on Orochimaru Naruto said.
 
I don't know Im still beat up about that last fight Moon said a the inner senshis nodded.
 
We can still fight Uranus said the outer senshis nodded.
 
Not being mean or anything but I doubt you guys can take on Orochimaru Naruto said .
 
Just let him come will be ready Uranus said.
 
Look Orochimaru is very strong you guys wont be able to fight him in your current state and if he comes here Naruto was cut off by Sailor Moon.
 
Hell take the crystal is that what youre saying Nautosan.
 
Well I.
 
Al right Ill give you the crystal Moon said.
 
WHAT all of the senshis said.
 
Sailor Moon you cant be serious Mars said.
 
I agreed Uranus said.
 
But I trust him and you guys should too Moon said.
 
The senshis were still unsure especially Uranus.
 
Sailor Moon remove the silver crystal from her brooch and gave it to the blond ninja.
 
Narutosan if things get bad Im trusting to protect the silver crystal Moon said.
 
Al right Naruto said.
 
Just when Salor Moon was about to give the crystal to Naruto.
 
Usagichan don't give him the crystal it's a trap Naruto said along side of him was Sasuke and Sakura.
 
What Sailor Moon and all of the senshis look at Naruto and they were confuse.
 
Whats going on Narutosan she then look at the Naruto in front of her, suddenly the Naruto in front of her took the crystal and jump away from the moon senshi.
 
Oh no Naruto said.
The crystal the senshis.
 
Suddenly the Naruto who had the crystal gave an evil smirk its finally mine Naruto said in a very familiar voice.
 
Sasuke growl Orochimaru.
 
What Sailor Moon and the senshis said
 
The Naruto who had the crystal vanish in a cloud of smoke and was replaced by Orochimaru this was just to easy.
 
Orochimaru give back the crystal right now Naruto said.
 
Orochimaru only chuckle in return like I listen to you nine tails kid.
 
The plan was a success Orochimarusama Kabuto appear next to him.
 
Yes
 
Whos that Mars said.
 
That's Kabuto Orochimaru right hand man Sasuke said.
 
Kabuto just chuckle.
 
Well done Orochimaru a new voice said.
 
At that moment a woman wearing purple robes appear next to Orochimaru.
 
Sailor Moon and the inner senshis gasp in shock at what they just saw, in front of then stood the enemy they though they defeated a long time ago.
 
BERYL
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Yeah I know its short and it's a cliffhanger it will continue in the next chapter oh no Orochimaru has the crystal what going to happen will they be able to get it back tune in the next chapter I appreciate comments review but no flames and Im really sorry for not updating all this months.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.