Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Darkness Falls ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13 Darkness Falls
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon but I wish I own Sailor Venus(evil smirk).
 
 
 
Authors notes: For those who are reading my story Im am NOT going to leave this story on hold I have so many ideas for the story and I swear I will finish this story believe it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The construction site
 
 
 
 
BERYL Sailor Moon gasp in shock but how youre supposed to be, she was cut off by Beryl.
 
Death how predictable of you I will have my revenge on you and your senshis, I swear you will feel the power of the negaforce Beryl hissed at sailor Moon.
 
Orochimaru clear his throat excuse me Beryl for interrupting your meeting with your nemesis but with we have some business to take care of.
 
Of course Beryl said.
 
Orochimaru you better give back that crystal or else Naruto said.
 
OR ELSE WHAT NINE TAILS Orochimaru dared.
 
Or else will take it from you by force Sasuke said getting into a fighting stance Naruto and Sakura follow.
 
Exactly Uranus said as she and the rest of the outer senshis got into a fighting stance.
 
Sailor Moon and the inner senshis were still weak from their fight against the giant snake.
 
We will stop you Pluto said.
 
Really Orochimaru said at that point he took the silver crystal in his hand and put it in his mouth swallowing it.
 
WHAT NO WAY the senshis were in shock they couldn't believe what they just saw.
 
The crystal he….ate it Mars said still in shock.
 
This cant be Pluto said in shock.
 
Thats the same thing he did at the chunin exam he swallow the earth scroll Sakura said.
 
Orochimaru chuckle what are you going to do now?
 
Sasuke snorted its simple he took out his sword and pointed at Orochimaru Ill cut your stomach and take the crystal out.
 
Sailor Moon became as pale as Orochimaru um…..youre kidding…right.
 
No Sasuke said.
 
Sailor Moon gulp.
 
Ah Sasuke youre as violent as ever Orochimaru said well we better get going.
 
Youre not going anywhere Orochimaru Naruto said as he went straight at Orochimaru.
 
Maruto Sasuke said.
 
Narutosan Saturn said.
 
Just before Naruto got close to Orochimaru, Orochimaru.stop him.
 
Hold it nine tails Orochimaru smirk if you or anyone get close to me Ill destroy the crystal.
 
Yeah right Sasuke said youre not going to do that.
 
Are you sure Orochimaru gave the Uchiha and senshis and evil glare are you willing to risk it, what about you Sailor Moon are you going to risk the destruction of your precious crystal.
 
I Sailor Moon couldn't answer I …..dont want the crystal destroy but please Orochimaru you have to give me back the crystal its power its beyond your imagination.
 
And that's exactly why I want it Orochimaru sneered at the moon senshi.
 
That's enough Orochimaru Sasuke said he then sighed since Sailor Moon has already fallen for your stupid trick I will have to take care of this.
 
Sasukekun what are you doing Sakura said.
 
Its time we negotiate Sasuke said.
 
Negotiate what could we possibly negotiate Orochimaru said in amusement.
 
Lets make a deal you gave Sailor Moon the crystal and I will give myself to you in return.
 
The senshis gasp.
 
What Naruto and Sakura said in unison.
 
You give yourself to me Orochimaru said still amuse.
 
Yeah Im still your main candidate for your new body right.
 
Hmmm well that is a tempting offer, but I will have to decline you don't have to give your self for the crystal because you will come back to me seeking more power and now that I have the crystal.
 
I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO YOU Sasuke shouted NEVER.
 
Well see Orochimaru said Kabuto lets go.
 
Kabuto nodded and they vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
Beryl glared at Sailor Moon farewell moon princess we will finish this, with those words she disappear.
 
No he has the crystal what are we going to do Mars said.
 
I cant believe we actually let him go with the crystal without putting a fight Uranus growl in anger.
 
But he was going to destroy the crystal Neptune said.
 
You all fell for it he wasn't going to destroy it Sasuke said.
Yes we know Pluto said but its as he said we couldn't risk it, she then look at the Uchiha and what about you you were going to give yourself in exchange for the crystal.
 
It was worth the shot Sasuke said.
 
And whats this about Orochimaru wanting you for a new body Neptune said.
 
That's a long story Sasuke said.
 
 
 
Guys what are we gonna do we have to get the crystal back Mercury said.
 
Yeah but we don't know where to start looking Jupiter said.
 
Mercury can you use your computer to pinpoint Orochimarus location Venus said.
 
I think so but its going to take me some time Mercury said.
 
Then get to it fast Mars said Ill try using a fire reading if I can get a clue to the exact location.
 
Then the rest of us should search the city Jupiter said.
 
 
 
Ill contact Luna and Artemis since they are using central control, they might be able to help us search Mercury said.
 
Al right Sailor Moon lets go Venus said huh Sailor Moon all the senshis look at the moon senshi she had her head hanging down and she hasn't said a word since Orochimaru left with the crystal.
 
Princess whats wrong Neptune said.
 
Tuxedo Kamen had his hand on her shoulder triyng to calm her.
 
I Sailor Moon said I……sorry guys I fail I fail all of you some leader I turn out to be.
 
Sailor Moon its not your fault Venus said.
 
Yes it is I let him get away with the crystal its my fault Im such a failure Sailor Moon started crying.
 
That's enough stop crying Mars said crying wont help us get the crystal back.
 
But its my fault Moon said.
 
Youre right it is your fault Mars said.
 
What Mars Jupiter said.
 
Sailor Moon was crying even more when she heard Mars words.
 
Its your fault and its also our fault too Mars said.
 
What Moon said.
 
Its our destiny to protect you and the silver crystal and now we have fail in doing so we have we put the earth and the universe in dander, and that's why we have to get it back.
 
Sailor Moon lift her head up youre right the crystal is mine and I will get it back Orochimaru is not gonna get away with it lets go everyone.
 
Right the senshis agreed.
 
Lets go Naruto Sakura said she was about to leave with Sasuke when she notice that Naruto was standing still.
 
Naruto whats wrong? Sakura said.
 
Whats going on? Moon said.
 
I don't know Naruto.
 
Narutosan whats wrong Saturn said as she got closer to the blond ninja.
 
Naruto was staring at the ground he was shaking his fist in anger something had anger him a lot.
 
Sasuke Naruto whisper.
 
Huh Narutosan what is it? Saturn said worry.
 
SASUKE Naruto shouted he got pass Saturn and went straight at the Uchiha and grab him by the collar of his uniform.
 
Naruto what are you doing? Ask Sakura.
 
Sailor Moon and the senshis saw the display and gasp.
 
 
Argh Naruto whats wrong with you Sasuke said.
 
Naruto growl whats wrong WHATS WRONG Ill tell you whats wrong you going back to Orochimaru that's whats wrong.
 
Sasuke sighed I wasn't really going back to him Naruto.
 
Yeah right youre thinking of betraying us again don't you Naruto said getting very angry.
 
Im not going to betray Konoha again Sasuke said getting angry.
 
Stop it now both of you Sakura said.
 
The senshis were really getting worried this wasn't one of Naruto and Sasuke silly arguments it was a real argument and by the looks of things it could turn into a fight.
 
Admit it Sasuke you were going to go back to Orochimaru weren't you Naruto said and hoping that it wasn't true.
 
The Uchiha stare at the ground for a moment he then look at Naruto in the eyes.
 
He took a deep breath before answering the angry blond ninja Naruto if it meant the safety of the silver crystal then……..yes I would have go back to him.
 
Sakura gasp Sasukekun the senshis were also shock.
 
That answer was the last draw for Naruto once again he went straight for the Uchiha but this time he was going to hit him real hard in the face.
 
NARUTO STOP Sakura was holding the blond ninja from getting to the Uchiha.
 
YOU HEARD HIM HIS GOING TO BETRAY US Naruto said while struggling to get free from the kunoichi.
 
Naruto don't make me hit you Sakura said.
 
Naruto I did it to recover the crystal Sasuke said.
 
YEAH RIGHT ENOUGH WITH THE EXCUSES SASUKE.
 
OUR MISSION WAS TO PREVENT THE CRYSTAL FROM GETTING INTO OROCHIMARUS HANDS A NINJA MUST ALWAYS FOCUS ON HIS MISSION AND NOTHING ELSE Sasuke shouted he then calm down and now we have failed that mission.
 
At that point Naruto finally broke free from Sakuras grip but he was standing still.
Whats wrong I though you were going to hit me Sasuke said.
 
Naruto sighed youre….right a ninja must always focus on his mission Sasuke you offer yourself to Orochimaru for the sake of recovering the crystal, you didn't do it for yourself you did it for the crystal because protecting the crystal is our mission.
 
Sakura sighed in relief it seems that things were al right between Naruto and Sasuke, the senshis were also relief that things didn't get ugly.
 
Naruto then look at the Uchiha remember Sasuke I have my orders if you betray us again he didn't finish, but the Uchiha gave him a look that he understands what will happen if he betrays then again.
 
Narutosan are you al right Moon said.
 
Huh Usagichan he then went back to his usual cheery self Im fine Usagichan.
 
Im glad you guys gave us a scare I though you and Sasukesan were going to fight Moon said.
 
Nah forget about that baka Naruto said, that comment tick off Sasuke.
 
Grrr Naruto you.
 
Its al right Sasukekun.
 
His treating me like Im yesterdays news.
 
Naruto ignore Sasukes comment Usagichan we have to find the crystal.
 
Sailor Moon nodded right lets go everyone, the senshis nodded and left the construction site.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few hours later
 
 
 
 
The senshis were back in their civilians clothing. They were back at the Hikawa Jinja Temple along with the leaf ninjas.
 
Amy Rei did you guys find anything? Usagi said.
 
My computer cant locate the crystals exact location the signals kinda being block, so it makes it hard to figure out the location Ami said.
 
What about you Rei Makoto said.
 
The fire wont tell me anything not even the smallest clue Rei said.
 
Did you guys found anything Ami said.
 
We search the entire city we also look the small places alleys abandoned buildings the kind of places for someone to hide Haruka said.
 
Yeah we even look in the sewers Naruto said.
 
Ew that wasn't a pleasant experience we had to took a bath after leaving the sewers Sakura said.
 
Same here Artemis said we search for hours but central control didn't found anything.
 
Yes its kind of frustrating Luna said.
 
Minako sighed so were back to square one.
 
It would seems so Setsuna said.
 
At any rate we have to keep searching Usagi said.
 
The girls nodded.
 
I cant believe it Beryl alive Luna said.
 
Yeah it's a real shocker Artemis said.
 
That explains all those youmas from before she must have created then Makoto said.
 
But how can she be alive Luna said.
 
Orochimaru must have revive her Sasuke said he must have use the resurrection jutsu.
 
Sakura gasp the resurrection jutsu, but that's a forbidden jutsu, its forbidden because you have to use a dead body then you put a special charm filled with chakra in order to work.
 
Youre right Sakura, but in Orochimarus case he didn't needed those things because he has perfected that jutsu Sasuke said.
 
What Sakura said.
 
Then Orochimaru must be powerful to have been able to bring back someone from the death Setsuna said.
 
The Uchiha nodded.
 
It doesn't matter well get the crystal back Naruto said.
 
Usagi smile yore right Narutosan we have to think positive were going to get the crystal back.
 
The senshis nodded.
 
Hotaru got close to Naruto.
 
Huh oh what is it Hotaruchan Naruto said.
 
Hotaru look unsure whether to ask the blond ninja the question.
 
Naruto look puzzled do you want to ask me something Hotaruchan.
 
Well its just that why did Orochimaru called you nine tails?
 
Narutos cherry mood was replaced by a sour look, he the look at the ground.
 
Narutosan Im sorry for asking.
 
No….its al right Hotaruchan.
 
Ignore Orochimaru Sasuke said he calls Naruto that like some kind of insult hes weird.
 
Oh I see Im sorry Narutosan Hotaru said.
 
I already told you Hotaruchan its al right.
 
Ok Hotaru blush a little.
 
Minako giggle ah you two make such a cute couple.
 
Minakos comment made both Naruto and Hotaru to blush bright red, everybody started laughing.
 
So Usagisan Sakura said this Beryl shes your enemy right, by now the group have stop laughing.
 
Usagi nodded yes we defeated her a long time ago well back when it was just me and the inner senshis I will never forgive her for everything that she has done and also because she was the one Usagi didn't finish.
 
The one what Sakura said confuse.
 
She was the one that destroy the moon kingdom Luna said.
 
Sasuke and Sakura had a puzzle look on their faces however Naruto had a shocking look on his face.
 
Um…….moon kingdom Sasuke said still confuse.
 
Luna nodded oh that's right you three don't know the story, I guess we have time to tell you.
 
Good idea but first how about we go inside Ill make cookies and hot coco Rei said.
 
YAY cookies I love cookies Usagi cherred.
 
Except for you Usagi Rei said.
 
Usagi fell down(anime style) what why not me aint I your best friend Rei.
 
No cookies for you Rei stick out her tongue at Usagi.
 
Oh yeah Usagi stick out her tongue too.
 
Everybody sweat dropped.
 
Guys how about we go inside and leave these two Makoto said the others nodded and left Rei and Usagi while they were continuing their tongue war.
 
 
 
 
An a hour later
 
 
 
 
The girls were inside the temple in the main hall which is pretty big, Rei and Makoto arrive with the cookies and the hot chocolate they immediately began to munch away.
Mmmm….Makoto this cookies are delicious Usagi said as she continue to devour the cookie.
 
Thanks Usagi there plenty for everyone so help yourselves Makoto said.
 
You bet I will Usagi said as she pick more cookies.
 
Rei sweat dropped guys lets get some cookies before the cookie monster eat then all.
 
Usagi stop eating huh cookie monster where I don't see a cookie monster Usagi said while looking at every direction.
 
Everybody started laughing.
 
What what so funny Usagi said frustrate.
 
Naruto chuckle hey I want cookies too Sasuke nodded.
 
Here you go you two Sakura said as she gave then a cookie I safe these cookies just for the two of you.
 
Thanks Sakurachan Naruto said.
 
Thanks Sakura Sasuke said.
 
Just before Naruto and Sasuke were about to eat the cookie.
 
I made then myself Sakura said.
 
Naruto and Sasuke panic after hearing that.
 
Um….Sakurachan Ill eat it later Naruto said.
 
Yes…..it looks so promising I don't know if Im worthy enough to eat it Sasuke said.
 
Naruto sweat dropped (geez talk about rubbing it in)
 
Sakura sighed sadly I see you guys don't want to eat then I…I understand.
 
Oh come on you two don't be mean Rei said.
 
Yeah Sakurasan work really hard in making those cookies the least you could do is eat then Makoto said.
 
Yeah Narutosan go ahead and eat it must be delicious Usagi said.
 
 
 
Delicious is not exactly the word Naruto and Sasuke were looking for to describe Sakuras cooking.
 
Naruto chuckle nervously Sakurachan Ill eat it when we left the temple.
 
Yeah Sakura I promise will eat then before we get back to the apartment Sasuke said.
 
Sakura was finally tick off.
 
Grrrr…..eat those cookies you two or Ill shove then where the sun doesn't shine.
 
Both ninjas gulp, they both grab the cookie and took a bite of course one bite was enough to tell the taste was not…..tasty.
 
Naruto and Sasuke turn green like they were about to throw up, they both fell to the ground.
 
Taste like….coal Naruto said.
 
Hmm whoops I guess I forgot to add the white stuff Sakura said.
 
Um…you meant the sugar Makoto said.
 
Yeah that.
 
Everybody sweat dropped.
 
After a few minute Naruto and Sasuke went back to normal, and Luna had told then the story of the silver millennium about the kingdoms that existed in every planet of the solar system and the senshis were princesses from each of the planets and finally the battle against Queen Bery.
 
The three leaf ninjas stood silently none of then spoke a word.
 
Well that was some story Sasuke said.
 
Haruka chuckle go ahead say it you believe the story.
 
No Sasuke said sounds like a fairytale.
 
I believe the story Sakura said.
 
What Sasuke said.
 
Think about Sasukekun this prove that the second Hokages theory is correct.
 
Theory Sasuke and the girls said in unison.
 
Yes you see in our village the second Hokage had a theory of reincarnation that we all had a past life, the only problem is that none of us wouldn't remember it Sakura said.
 
Sasuke chukle using the knowledge of our village as always, the Uchihas comment made Sakura chuckle a little.
 
Of course no one believe his theory….but this story of the silver millennium proves that his theory is correct Sakura said.
 
I see that's a pretty impressive theory Ami said.
 
Sasuke change the subject so Beryl attack the moon kingdom.
 
Luna sadly nodded yes Beryl knew if she destroys the moon kingdom the rest of the planetary kingdoms would fall as well, in order to stop her Queen Serenity use the full power of the silver crystal she was able banish Beryl and the rest of the negaburs. But it came with a terrible price with the kingdom destroy and its people dead, with her remained strength she use the silver crystal to give the people of the moon kingdom another chance….a new life on earth.
 
How sad she gave her own life to save all of you that some sacrifice Sakura said.
 
Luna nodded Queen Serenity though that they would live a peaceful life if they were reincarnated on earth however just in case Beryl and the negaburs would ever return she send me and Artemis to awake the sailor senshis in order to fight the negaburs.
 
What an amazing story Sakura said.
 
I guess Sasuke said still not believing the story.
 
So Naruto what do you think of the story Sakura said as she look at the blond ninja who hasn't said a word.
 
Huh Narutosan Hotaru said.
 
Naruto wasn't listening he was in some kind of trance he was thinking about the story.
 
Usagi went to Narutos side and she notice that tears were forming in his eyes.
 
Narutosan whats wrong? Usagi ask worry.
 
Narutosan please whats wrong? Hotaru said worry.
Huh Naruto finally broke from his trance what he look at Usagi and Hotaru they both had worry looks follow by Sasuke and Sakura.
 
I….Naruto left the main hall and went outside.
 
Whats wrong with him Sakura said.
 
Its al right Ill go Usagi said she then headed outside.
 
 
 
 
Outside of the Temple
 
 
 
(why am I crying after hearing that story Queen Serenity I feel like I know her)
 
Narutosan
 
Naruto turn around and saw Usagi oh Usagichan whats wrong?
 
That's what I want to know whats wrong Narutosan.
 
Huh nothing wrong.
 
Don't you trust me
 
Of course I do its just
 
Is ti the story
 
Huh yeah I just felt bad bout it its sad and theres something familiar about that story.
 
Is it about your dream
 
Maybe Naruto was still unsure.
 
Tell me Narutosan about your dream that woman in your dream what did she look like.
 
I don't know I cant see well her face its always the same every night its driving me crazy, why do you ask Usagichan.
 
Nothing I just want to help you with your dream that's all.
 
Oh its al right Usagichan sooner or later I will find out what my dream means.
I hope so, so tell me did you believe Lunas story because Sasukesan didn't believe it.
 
I think the story is true Usagichan youre the princess of the Moon Naruto gave Usagi a surprised look.
 
Huh why are you looking at me like that does it surprise you, look I may not be princess material because Im clumsy I eat a lot and Im not good at school.
 
You may not be princess material but you have the heart of a princess.
 
Heart of a princess Usagi said surprised.
 
Yeah who you are youre kind youre sweet you care for your friends a lot youll do anything for then if that's not what a princess is supposed to be then I don't know what is.
 
Usagi smiled, she then do something she wasn't expecting to do she patted him on the head.
 
Huh Usagichan why did you do that?
 
For being a great friend
 
Naruto look at Usagi confuse.
 
So Naruto what kind of food do you like besides ramen.
 
Well
 
 
They continue talking while at the entrance of the temple Mamoru was looking at the two teens talking laughing and once again the monstrer known as jealousy attack.
 
Don't let it get to you Mamoru.
 
Huh Mamoru look behind him and saw Rei and Minako, he then sighed does it show that much?.
 
Both girls nodded.
 
I know shes always caring for all her friends but shes being awfully too caring for Narutosan Mamoru said.
 
Oh Mamoru you know Usagi better than that to her youre her one and only Minako said.
 
Mamoru chuckle, at that moment Hotaru came she stare at Naruto and Usagi she couldn't help but feel a little jealous.
 
Minako look at Hotaru Hotaru don't tell me youre jealous too.
 
What Hotaru blush why would I be jealous after all its not like Narutosan is my boyfriend or anything she whisper the boyfriend part.
 
Right Minako and Rei started laughing loud enough for Usagi and Naruto to hear.
 
Huh oh guys Mamochan were just about to come back inside lets go Narutosan Usagi said.
 
Ok
 
As they went back inside the temple Usagi started to think.
 
(why did I patted Narutosan on the head but somehow it felt familiar)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Somewhere in the Antartic
 
 
 
 
 
How ironic that were back at the same place were I revive you Beryl Orochimaru said.
 
Yes and its also the same place where I can bring then back Beryl said but first I trust you will keep your end of the bargain and give me the crystal.
 
Yes but only so you could bring back your army Orochimaru said.
 
Of course Beryl said.
 
Orochimaru carefully handed down the silver crystal to Beryl.
 
Beryl smile wickedly how I long for this day after so many years the crystal in my grasp, now silver crystal grant me your mighty power and bring back my fallen generals.
 
JADEITE
NEPRITE
 
ZOICITE
 
KUNZITE
 
ARISE
 
The crystal started glowing brightly the icy field was covered by the bright light emitting from the crystal and suddenly the light faded, Orochimaru gave a wicked smile he was very impressed by the crystals power. In front of Beryl stood the four generals of the negaburs, however their general uniform it wasn't gray but dark black and all of their eyes were colored crimson red.
 
My queen Kunzite said as he and the rest of the generals kneeled in front of her.
 
Good now its my masters turn Beryl grin, she raised the crystal high above the air, now silver crystal bring back my master mistress of darkness Queen Metallia the crystal started glowing even brighter than before the antartic landscape was cover by the bright light. A powerful black energy appear.
 
I…………………LIVEEEEEEEEEEEE EE
 
Master Bery said as she kneeled down along with the generals.
 
Was it you who bring back to life Beryl Metallia said.
 
Yes my master Beryl said.
 
Good and it seems you finally have the silver crystal splendid.
 
Yes it was very easy for me to take Beryl smirk.
 
What you got the crystal Beryl what a laugh Kabuto said.
 
That's enough Kabuto Orochimaru said well you have your generals back, you have your master back I think that makes us even now its time to give the crystal back.
 
Beryl chuckle Orochimaru you were a tremendous help, but the deal is off Jadeite, Neprite, Zoicite and Kunzite please could you show Orochimaru the way out.
 
Of course my queen the four generals got in front of Orochimaru and Kabuto.
 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ah Beryl you don't surprise me, but are you sure youre going to turn down our deal Orochimaru said.
 
Beryl growl didn't you hear me I said the deals off.
 
Orochimaru sighed how disappointing then I guess this means farewell hahahahahahahahah suddenly Orochimaru and Kabuto strated glowing orange and they started growing like when you fill a balloon with air.
 
Beryls eyes widened NO.
 
BOOM BOOM
 
The ice landscape blow up in a big explosion, after all the smoke clear up the four generals appear along side Beryl and Metallia.
 
Beryl growl damn you Orochimaru what no the crystal where is it, arg Orochimaru he has the crystal.
 
NO BERYL I WANT THE CRYTAL I AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
 
Master Bery said.
 
Queen Metallia Jadeite said as he saw that Metallia was starting to fade away.
 
Master whats wrong Beryl said.
 
BERYL IM WEAK I……NEED ENERGY
 
Beryl nodded of course and you should have it Jadeite its time to gather energy.
 
As you wish my queen Jadeite said as he disappears.
 
Neprite Zoicite I will leave you two to take care of building a new palace.
 
Yes my queen both generals vanish.
 
What about me my queen Kunzite said.
 
You will find Orochimaru but don't fight him when you see him I want you to keep a close on him I want to know what his planning to do with the crystal.
 
As you wish my queen Kunzite vanish.
 
Don't worry my master your power will be restored once again.
 
IT BETTER BE BERYL
 
Yes its time for my revenge to begin Princess Serenity Sailor Moon you will feel my wrath hahahahahahahahah.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few miles away from Beryls location
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everything went as you expected Orochimarusama Kabuto said.
 
Yes the explosive clone jutsu really works for this kind of situation.
 
Kabuto chuckle did you think Beryl is death?
 
I doubt it, but either way it matters to me not she has her own personal score to settle let her be, he then took the crystal from his pocket.
 
Look at it Kabuto so beautiful and yet so powerful its gonna take me some time to study it lets go Kabuto I don't want to waste anymore time.
 
Kabuto nodded and they vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Narutos apartment
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto was standing at the balcony looking at the Moon and the stars, for some reason looking at the moon really calms his soul he started thinking about the story Luna told him.
 
Silver millennium moon kingdom Queen Serenity it all sounds so.familiar to me like I know this it can be a pure coincidence all of this had to be connected with my dream)
 
As he continue to look at the moon another though came to mind.
 
( I wonder if Hotaruchan Usagichan and the others find out about the nine tails fox will they accept me or will they hate me I mean Sasuke and Sakurachan are the only people who have accepted me for who I am will they hate me)
 
He finally stop his train of though and went back inside.
 
 
In this peaceful night Darkness has fall for evil has rise once again.
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
There you have it things has gotten worse for the senshis Orochimaru has the crystal and Beryl have revive her army can things possibly get any worse find out on the next chapter.
 
 
P.S. In this story Sakura knows about the nine tails she still likes Naruto and the senshis will find out about the nine tails in the next chapter or the chapter after this one.