Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ The Flame of Friendship ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15 The Flame of Friendship
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor sailor Moon blah blah blah.
 
Authors Notes: Once again I want to thank all of you for reading the story and keep reading because it gonna get even better believe it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace
 
 
 
Nephrite was in his chamber of Beryls castle he was concentrating to find a human to drain energy, he has heard of Jadeites failure and now he decided to take matters into his own hands.
 
Everything is ruled by the stars, the stars knows everything and they will guide to my target now show me a potential target to gather energy Nephrite said a ray was shot into Nephrites forehead an image was shown of a brown haired man the hair was hiding his eyes.
 
Nephrite made an evil chuckle Yunoichi your energy is mine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crown Arcade
 
 
 
 
Usagi and Mamoru were having hot chocolate at the arcade, she had told about the nine tails fox inside of Naruto she wanted to know what would Mamoru think of the whole situation.
I see Mamoru said surprise.
 
So what do you think Mamochan.
 
I can hardly believe it who would though that Naruto would have such a powerful and evil thing inside of him.
 
Mamochan please tell me do you hate Narutosan now.
 
Well Im not gonna hate him because of that and besides for what you told me hes been very lonely because of that monster so hes still my friend.
 
Oh Mamochan thank you I knew you would understand Usagi embrace Mamoru.
 
You seem to care a lot for Narutosan.
 
Usagi sighed there you again youre jealous I alredy told you Narutosan is just a friend nothing more.
 
I know Usako I try not to get jealous but ever since Seiya, Usagi almost choke from drinking her hot chocolate.
 
Seiya was another story Usagi paused he love me but I didn't love him back because I love you I will always love you.
 
Thanks Usako.
 
Motoki showed up with a couple of hot chocolate.
 
Here you go Usagi and Mamoru more hot chocolate.
 
Thanks Motoki Mamoru said.
 
Hey Motoki wheres Naru…I mean Kyosan Usagi said.
 
I gave him the day off hes been a great help I even been getting more customers because of him.
 
Usagi chuckle I wonder why.
 
Well I better get going bye guys Motoki said.
 
Bye Motoki Usagi said.
 
So where is Narutosan Mamoru said.
 
Hes with Sasukesan and Sakurasan they are searching for the crystal I think Minako and Makoto are with then Ami is with Luna and Artemis searching for the crystal using her computer and Rei is using the fire.
 
So everyone is searching Mamoru said.
 
Usagi nodded yeah even Setsuna and the others that's why the left and Im going to search too Usagi got up.
 
Whoa Usako wait do you know where to start looking.
 
I don't know but the crystal is mine so I should be the first to search.
 
Ok Ill help you search.
 
Thanks Mamochan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
Rei was using the sacred fire in order to find the silver crystal.
 
Sacred fire show me a vision to where the silver crystal may be please anything grrrr ah nothing why can I see anything the sacred fire has never fail me before Rei sighed I need to get out of here.
 
 
A few minutes later
 
 
Rei change her priestes outfit to a formal wear, she saw Yunoichi sweeping the leaves.
 
Yunoichi tell my granpa Ill be gone for a while.
.
 
 
A few minutes later
 
 
Rei change her priestes outfit to a formal wear, she saw Yunoichi sweeping the leaves.
 
Yunoichi tell my granpa Ill be gone for a while.
 
Yeah sure okay Yunoichi said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
In another part of town
 
 
 
Naruto Sasuke and Sakura were on top of a building looking at the city.
 
Its no use we been searching for hours and theres no sing of Orochimaru or the crystal Naruto said.
 
Yeah this is a big city Sakura said.
 
We cant give up Sasuke said.
 
Sasukekun do you think Orochimaru went back to the sound village.
 
Most likely Sasuke said.
 
Then why are we here shouldn't we be going there Naruto said.
 
No its too dangerous Orochimaru well be expecting us and besides well need permission from the Hokage to go there Sasuke said.
 
Yeah I guess youre right Sasukekun.
 
Ow are we going to keep searching Naruto said.
 
Yes lets go Sasuke said.
 
Right Sakura said.
 
Come on can we just get a rest Naruto sighed fine wait for me.
 
 
 
At the Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
Yunoichi was still sweeping the leaves from the temple.
 
Yunoichi whined I should ask Rei to give me a day off I always doing the temples hard work not to mention cleaning the roof that is so hard and annoying, he didn't notice a man was standing behind him.
 
Working hard a voice from behind said.
 
WHAT Yunoichi freak out he though that it was Rei that she has already come back but instead he found a man who seems to be in his mid twenties with long brown hair and blue eyes he was wearin a light lavender jacket underneath the jacket was a yellow shirt, he was wearing white long pants and brown shoes Yunoichi could immediately that this was rich.
 
Sorry I didn't mean to scare you the man said.
 
No its al right I though you were my boss that she was back already.
 
I see its just Ive been looking forward to see this temple is very beautiful.
 
Yeah I guess so.
 
You know you look kind of familiar have I seen you from somewhere the man said.
 
Well I Yunoich said I use to play in a rock band.
 
Of course now I know who you are you used to be the guitarist from shooting star.
 
Yeah that Ill be me Yunoichi said proudly.
 
Never though to see you in a place like this Im a big fan of shooting star the man said.
 
A fan well that's cool not many people knew about us we weren't quite famous….so who are you Yunoichi said.
 
Huh the man said surprise of course my apologies my name is Sanjoin Masato Im a business man I came to Tokyo on business he then look at the broom Yunoichi had excuse me can I take a look at your broom.
 
Huh sure here Yunoichi said a little confused giving him the broom, when Sanjoin Masato took the broom(who was really Nephrite) he used his power on the broom giving a weird orange mark on it he then gave Yunoichi the broom back.
This broom looks a little old maybe you should buy a new one Masato said.
 
Oh so you notice yeah it is old but my boss is a little picky when it comes to buying things so I cant a buy a new one unless it breaks Yunoichi chuckle at the last part.
 
I see Masato said well I better get going I have business to attend to it was nice to meet you he then left the temple.
 
Nephrite made an evil chuckle(haha fool your energy is mine)
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Juuban Park
 
 
 
 
Usagi sat in a bench she was panting from exhaustion, however Mamoru wasn't tired he was looking at Usagi with a grin on his face.
 
Usagi panted Mamochan I think we look the entire city for the crystal and still we found nothing.
 
I guess and you really made quite a workout Usako.
 
Hey what about you why aren't you tired.
 
I always take a jog every morning so Im used to this.
 
Lucky you Im so tired I cant feel my legs.
 
Then take a rest Usako you earn it Mamoru said seating next to her.
 
Usagi nodded she then notice that Mamoru had an upset look on his face.
 
Mamochan whats wrong?
 
Huh what nothings wrong Usako.
 
Yeah right somethings wrong with you Usagi sighed are you still jealous about Narutosan.
 
No no its not that its just I haven't been any help lately haven't I.
Oh Mamochan its not your fault you can help it if you have a lot of college work.
 
But I should be there helping you Im supposed to protect you.
 
Its al right Mamochan Im not fighting alone I have the senshis and Narutosan and the others.
 
That's right Mamorusan Usagi has us a voice said.
 
Mamoru and Usagi look next to each other and saw Rei wearing a jean jacket a red tank top and a jean skirt with black heels.
 
Oh Rei hi Usagi said.
 
Hey Usagi hi Mamorusan Rei said.
 
Hey Rei you should see Usako running trying to find the crystal Mamoru said.
 
Really so you are doing something to get the crystal back Rei said.
 
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN Usagi shouted.
 
Exactly what it means Usagi you been doing nothing while the rest of us are busting our heads searching for the crystal.
 
Usagi stood silent for a moment considering that Rei was right.
 
Come on Rei give her some space Mamoru said.
 
No Mamochan shes right I been doing nothing lately Ive been relying on you guys for too long for now on Ill do my part to recover the crystal as leader of the senshis and owner of the crystal.
 
That's the spirit Usagi Rei said Mamoru nodded.
 
But now I want to go home Im tired Usagi said.
 
Rei sweat dropped.
 
Then Ill take you home Usako Mamoru said.
 
Thanks Mamochan.
 
I better get back to the temple bye guys Rei said as she left, she took a quick glance of Usagi and Mamoru before leaving.
 
(Usagi is so lucky what why am I thinking this I need to get some rest)
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
When Rei got back to the temple, she saw Yunoichi he was done sweeping the leaves and now he was sweeping the temples floor she could sense that there was something wrong with him so she decided to check up on him.
 
Wow Yunoichi you've done a pretty good job cleaning the temple Rei said.
 
Yunoichi didn't answer.
 
Huh Yunoichi didn't you hear me Rei was about to touch his shoulder.
 
WHAT Yunoichi shouted.
 
Rei was shock Yunoichi have never yell at her.
 
Um Yunoichi are you okay?
 
Yeah yeah Im fine now if you excuse me I still have other places to sweep Yunoichi walk off leaving a very disturbed Rei.
 
When Rei enter the temple she saw her grandfather with a concern look on his face.
 
Hey grampa whats wrong?
 
Have you notice Yunoichi grampa Hino said.
 
Yeah his acting weird.
 
A little earlier before you came back I told him to take a break from his chores but he didn't listen to me and he continue sweeping that's not like him.
 
Yeah I know he even yell at me somethings definitely wrong with him Rei said.
 
Maybe we should leave him alone for a while he may be in a bad mood today.
 
Hum I guess Rei was now in deep though(I know Yunoichi too well and hes never in a bad mood for as long as I know him)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Usagis house(Usagis bedroom)
 
 
 
 
Are you okay Usagi? Luna said.
 
Yeash Im fine I haven't found the crystal Luna.
 
Well weve been searching Ami has been using her computer she still cant locate it Narutosan and the others as well as Makoto and Minako have been searching Luna sighed still nothing.
 
What about Setsuna and the others.
 
No they haven't contacted us yet I guess they still haven't found anything.
 
Usagi sighed I see well Im going to change for bed that's when she notice something on her bed.
 
Hey this is a Sailor V comic book its one of Reis comic book I borrow it and I already read it AH Usagi panic.
 
Usagi whats wrong? Luna said.
 
Its Rei she hasn't read this comic book yet and when she finds out that I haven't return it shes gonna be so mad at me I have to go.
 
But Usagi is late.
 
I know Ill be back later Usagi left.
 
Luna sweat dropped if she only be that dedicated when it comes to study.
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple(Reis room)
 
 
 
 
 
Rei immediately woke up from her bed she has been listening to noise apparently whatever it was it was coming from the roof of the temple.
 
( Is there a robber in the temple)without hesitating she took out her senshi pen just in case and went outside of the temple she gasp when she saw Yunoichi on the roof.
 
Yunoichi what are you doing? Rei said.
 
Yunoichi growled was it look like Im doing Im cleaning the roof.
 
But its midnight you should be in your house Rei said.
 
Well if I don't do it youre gonna scold me.
 
Rei sighe look Yunoichi go home and tell you what Ill give you tomorrow the day off.
 
WHAT now youre giving me the day off Yunoichi was really angry you don't have to give me the day off because I quit Im sick of this place.
 
What youre quiting come on Yunoichi tell me whats wrong?
 
Grrr fine Ill tell you whats wrong its you Yunoichi pointed a finger at Rei.
 
What me Rei said a little hurt.
 
YEAH IM DOING ALL OF THIS WORK JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY THAT WAS THE REASON WHY I CAME TO THE TEMPLE WAS BECAUSE OF YOU I THOUGH YOU WERE LONELY SO I CAME TO KEEP YOU COMPANY YOU WERE A GREAT GIRL REI I LIKE YOU A LOT Yunoichi shouted in anger.
 
What Rei was shock at Yunoichis sudden confession she didn't know what to say nothing came to her in her mind she was just speechless.
 
BUT ITS NOT GONNA WORK IF YOU KEEP TREATING ME LIKE A DOG Yunoichi shouted getting angrier.
 
Huh not that's not true Rei said as tears started to come out of her eyes.
 
STOP LYING TO ME
 
No Yunoichi its not true Rei said while sobbing.
 
WELL IM DONE WITH YOU IM GOING TO FIND ANOTHER GIRL BETTER THAN YOU REI
 
NO YUNOICHI Rei said still sobbing.
 
Yunoichi was going to say something else but he then started groaning in pain.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Yunoichi Rei said she notice the dark energy that was flowing from him she then saw a very familiar mark appearing on his forehead.
 
(That mark I seen it before its very familiar…..of course this is Nephrites doing Beryl did brought her generals back)
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace
 
 
 
 
Nephrite saw the mark appearing on Yunoichis forehead.
 
Finally his energy level has reach its peek now come forth Skulltar.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back at the Temple
 
 
 
 
 
Yunoichi shouted in pain while a dark energy was released from him, he then fell unconscious. The dark energy that was released from Yunoichi took the shape of a skull youma wearing leather pants and leather gloves leather boots and what it looks like a red skullshape guitar.
Rei gasp at the youma.
 
Yeah good evening Tokyo I am Skulltar master of rock from the negaverse and Im here to play my wicked tunes on you its time to rock the skull youma started playing the guitar which he was playing out of tune and rhythm making a very loud noise.
 
Rei cover her ears(what a horrible noise its even worse than Usagis crying) she then took out her senshi pen and lift it in the air.
 
MARS PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
In a flash of light Rei was now Sailor Mars, while Skulltar was still playing his guitar.
 
HEY YOU BONEHEAD Mars shouted at the skull youma.
 
Skulltar finally stop playing his guitar and saw the fire senshi standing in front him.
 
Well I must be very lucky I got a sailor senshi as one of my audience that's cool Ill treat you as a special guest star Im going to play for you my melodic rock Skulltar said.
 
Melodic rock sounds like thrash to me Mars retorted.
 
Hum no I don't play thrash metal but I do like bands from that style like Metallica, Antrax Pantera etc.
 
Mars sweat dropped(how the hell does he knows about those bands, but then again he was created from Yunoichis energy so I guess is obvious he knows about then)
 
Heres a special tune just for you Skulltar said as he was going to play his guitar.
 
Oh no you don't Mars said.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
The fire wave hit the skull youma but when the fire clear out Skulltar was still standing.
 
What what happened Mars said shock.
 
Your attacks are a waste of time with my sound barrier I can block any attack Skulltar said.
 
Sound barrier Mars said.
 
That's right I play a tune in my guitar and the barrier activates.
(So in others words I destroy that guitar and hes history, but how am I gonna do that)
 
Whats going on? a voice said from behind.
 
When Mars look behind her she saw Usagi and Luna.
 
Usagi it's a youma Luna said.
 
Yeah and a ugly one too Usagi said.
 
Finally its about time you got here what are you waiting for transform already Mars said.
 
Right Usagi said while sweat dropping(same old Rei)
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
Another special guest audience this keeps getting better and better Skulltar said he started playing his guitar again.
 
Ow my ears its so loud Moon said covering her ears.
 
We have to do something Mars said covering her ears too.
 
Haha there is nothing you can do but to summit to my wicked tune Skulltar said, out of nowhere a red rose hit the skull youma in his hand stopping him from playing his guitar.
 
Ah who did that? Skulltar said.
 
You should take some guitar lessons first before playing for an audience a voice said.
 
Where are you Skulltar said.
 
On the roof Mars said.
 
Tuxedo Kamen Usagi said happily.
 
On the roof of the Temple stood Tuxedo Kamen, he then pick up Yunoichis body and jump down the ground.
 
Are you guys okay Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Both senshis nodded.
 
Skulltar sweat dropped you know its weird for a man to throw a rose at another guy it looks kind of gay if you are fan its al right for an autograph.
 
Tuxedo Kamen growl in anger who the hell is this guy?
 
Tuxedo Kamen please calm down Moon said.
 
Hes going down Tuxedo Kamen said as he lunge himself at the skull youma.
 
Bring it cape boy Skulltar said.
 
Tuxedo Kamen took out his cane and went straight for the skull youma Skulltar swing his guitar but Tuxedo Kamen was able to block it with his cane and they started cashing like two warriors clashing swords. While Tuxedo Kamen was fighting Skulltar Mars took advantage of the situation.
 
Sailor Moon nows our chance Mars said.
 
Huh Moon said.
 
While Tuxedo Kamen is distracting him were going to find a way to destroy his guitar.
 
Why his guitar?
 
Look that youma uses some kind of barrier that blocks any attack so until we destroy that guitar our attacks are useless.
 
Al right lets find an opening to destroy it.
 
Right
 
Ah damn you youll pay for that Skulltar said Tuxedo Kamen threw another rose hurting the skull youmas other hand. Tuxedo Kamen took the chance and took Skulltars guitar he has overheard Mars talking.
 
Mars here Tuxedo Kamen said throwing the guitar high in the air.
 
NO MY PRECIOUS GUITAR Skulltar shouted.
 
Tuxedo Kamen smirk at Skulltar next time wear a strap belt around your guitar.
 
Time to burn this infernal thing Mars said.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
The fire attack hit the guitar melting it completely now the only thing that was left of Skulltars guitar was red liquid.
 
NO Skulltar shouted he directly next to the liquid.
 
My precious guitar Skulltar said.
 
Ha you wont be making any noise now because I don't call it music Mars said.
 
Grrr…….youre gonna pay Skulltar said as he fire a surprised ray from his hand at Mars.
 
Mars was caught off guard and she froze at the attack.
 
NO MARS LOOK OUT Sailor Moon shouted as she push the fire senshi out of the way taking the blast herself.
 
SAILOR MOON Tuxedo Kamen shouted.
 
NO SAILOR MOON Mars shouted kneeling beside kneeling beside the unconscious moon senshi.
 
Sailor Moon wake up please Mars sob please wake up she then notice something that fell from Sailor Moon it was a comic book.
 
Huh this is its one of my Sailor V comic books Mars said.
 
Sailor Moon open her eyes slowly I was…going…to..give it….back..to you…since you haven't read it yet I know…how angry you were gonna get with me if I didn't return it Moon fell unconscious leaving a sobbing Mars.
 
No Sailor Moon you idiot no(how how can I still be jealous of you why Im still jealous of you I just couldn't believe it how can a clumsy crybaby whiner and irresponsible be the leader of the senshis how can you be the one to wield the silver crystal. It's the other way around I should be thankful that I have such a great friend like you not anymore from now on Im not gonna be jealous anymore youre my best friend and that's enough for me you will be my best friend forever Usagi Sailor Moon)
 
Suddenly chakra started flowing from Mars body she slowly got up and dry her tears, she look at the skull youma with pure hatred in her eyes like the fire that burns brightly.
 
Youre gonna pay Mars said in a very serious tone.
 
No need to feel sad senshi youll be joining her soon like right now Skulltar said as he fire another blast at Mars.
 
Mars put her hands together like she was about to fire her normal attack but its not her normal attack.
 
SONIC EMBER
 
From Mars hands came a huge field of fire running at tremendous speed destroying Skulltars attack and now it was heading straight for him.
 
Oh oh that was all the skull youma said as the immense wave of fire covered him burning him to ashes.
 
Whoops guess I use to much fire Mars said in a very sarcastic tone.
 
Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen said as he came by her side.
 
Sailor Moon are you al right Tuxedo Kamen said worried.
 
I don't know she seems to be in a pretty bad shape Mars said.
 
Usagichan a voice said.
 
Mars and Tuxedo Kamen look to see Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Luna, Artemis, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus heading their way.
 
Oh no Usagichan Naruto said.
 
She looks very hurt Mercury said.
 
Sakura can you heal her Sasuke said.
 
Yeah Sakura said kneeling beside Sailor Moon and using her healing jutsu her hands were glowing green slowly Moons injuries were fading away.
 
Sailor Moon open her eyes huh what happened did we win?
 
Mars smile yeah we won.
 
Usagichan youre okay Naruto said.
 
I was really worried Usako Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Sorry for worrying you Moon said.
 
 
 
 
A few minutes later
 
 
 
 
 
 
The senshis change back to their normal, Sakura has checked on Yunoichi it seems he was going to be al right but Rei was too worried about him she wanted him to wake up already.
 
Yunoichi can you hear me Rei said worried she remembers Yunoichis confession that he liked her she was feeling very guilty because of that.
 
Yunoichi started waking up oh man where am I? what happened?
 
Oh Yunoichi thank goodness you woke up I was so worried Rei said.
 
Huh what do you mean worry about what Yunoichi said.
 
Don't you remember Rei said.
 
I….I don't remember Yunoichi said.
 
You were cleaning the roof and accidentally you fell from the roof I was so worried Rei said.
 
You were Yunoichi said a little surprise.
 
Yeah don't you ever do that again Rei said she then look at Usagi Um…Usagi can we talk alone for a minute alone.
 
Sure Usagi said the girls and the leaf ninjas went inside the temple leaving Rei and Usagi alone.
 
So what is it you want to talk about Rei.
 
Its something that I have been keeping from you for a long time.
 
Really Usagi said very curious.
 
I have been jealous of you Usagi because I though that I should be leader of the senshis, that I was the right person to be the leader not you I have been trying to deny it for so long but I couldn't help it I though I was better than you at everything, but in the end I figure that there was something that I wasn't better at do you know what that is? Rei look at Usagi who was still a little shock.
Having your big heart that something I will never be better than you Rei said.
 
Usagi finally spoke I cant believe it you jealous of me that's a real shocker.
 
I know
 
You know what Rei I am jealous of you too Usagi said.
 
What Rei said shock.
 
Its just as you said I have seen you to be more suited for being leader of the senshs than myself because youre serious you have your ability to read the fire and you were always brave so I was jealous because even if I am Sailor Moon leader of the senshis I felt like you were Sailor Moon.
 
Usagi lets promise each other one thing.
 
What
 
That were never gonna get jealous with each other again and to be glad and proud that we are both best friends.
 
Yeah you bet it's a promise and it cant never be broken Usagi said now if you can tell Yunoichi how you feel about him.
 
What Rei blush I…….I
 
Oh I know Ill tell him for you oh Yunoichi Usagi said entering the temple.
 
Usagi don't you dare Rei follow her.
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Finished I don't know what to named Venus chakra attack so I will be happy if you guys can sent me a comment with suggestion for a name I will thank you for it farewell until next chapter.