Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ High Voltage battle ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16 High voltage battle
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon blah blah blah
 
Authors Notes: Well Venus chakra attack is gonna be a little hard to make but Ill see what I can do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Narutos apartment
 
 
 
 
Naruto Sasuke and Sakura decided to take a break from searching for the silver crystal they began to play Mario Kart Double Dash since it was Narutos suggestion to play that game. They were playing the battle mode Naruto choose Koopa Paratroopa and Mario, Sasuke choose Bowser Jr. and Wario and Sakura choose Princess Peach and Koopa.
 
 
Ha you guys are going down Naruto said.
 
Well see about that Sasuke said.
 
Come on Sasuke Im a pro at this game you cant beat me Naruto said.
 
Ill beat you Sasuke growl.
 
Guys lets just enjoy the game Sakura said.
 
Both Naruto and Sasuke sweat dropped( This is the battle mode its all about how many times you can hit your opponent with turtle shells banana pills and poison boxes there is nothing to enjoy but victory) Naruto though.
 
Al right game on Naruto said.
 
As the game begins Naruto was the one doing all the beating he was wining time after time.
 
Sasukekun why did you hit me Sakura said.
 
Um…that's what the games about Sasuke said.
 
Ha you guys never had a chance I own you guys Naruto said unfortunately his comment made Sasuke and Sakura a little upset.
 
Sasuke gave Sakura a determined look which Sakura return they though only one thing.
 
(Lets get him)
 
 
 
A few minutes later
 
 
 
 
WHAT NO WAY I lost Naruto said.
 
Guess youre not a pro in this game after all Sasuke smirk.
 
That's not fair you guys supposed to attack each other too Naruto said.
 
Well Naruto we decided to to join forces and beat you Sakura said.
 
Grrr…Im don't wanna play no more Naruto said.
 
Youre giving up because you lost that's so obvious Sakura said.
 
Youre such a sore loser Sasuke said.
 
I AM NOT A SORE LOSER SASUKE TAKE THAT BACK
 
NO WAY
 
YES YOU WILL
 
NO I WONT
 
YOU WILL
I WONT
 
Thats enough both of you Sakura said while breaking apart the two ninjas, unfortunately Naruto while still arguing with the Uchiha he accidentally hit Sakura on her forehead.
 
Ow Sakura said.
 
Ah Sakurachan are you okay is your forehead okay, you know Sakurachan I wouldn't have hit you if your forehead werent so big.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped( uh oh Narutos in for it now)
 
Sakura rub her forhead ow……..grrrrrrrrr…………..NARUTO YOU ARE SO DEAD Sakura started choking Naruto Homer Simpson style and Naruto was making an exact Bart Simpson look if he was in Homer choking hold.
 
Sakura leave him alone Sasuke paused Im the one who supposed to be choking him.
 
Wait your turn Sasukekun Sakura said while still choking Naruto who was purple until.
 
Ahem a voice clearing his throat so this is what you three have been doing in your mission.
 
All three ninjas eyes widened like flying saucers they knew very well the owner of that voice, all three turn their head slowly when they saw in the balcony none other than Hatake Kakashi standing with what it seem a frown under his mask.
 
Um…..Kakashi sensei Sakura said nervously what are you doing here?
 
Checking on you three since Hokagesama wants to hear your report on the mission, its been a few months since you all left for the mission.
 
Ah of course the mission um….Sasukekun Sakura said nervously.
 
The silver crystal Sasuke paused.
 
Yes go on Kakashi said.
 
We…..we fail Kakashi Orochimaru has the crystal.
 
Those are troubling news Kakashi said.
 
Kakashi sensei were going to Orochimarus hideout Naruto said.
 
Huh Kakashi raise an eyebrow.
 
We already search the Tokyo and hes not here so he must be at his hideout Sasuke said.
 
That's what we though too Kakashi said.
 
What do you mean Kakashi sensei Sakura said.
 
Hokagesama send the Ambu black ops to infiltrate Orochimarus hideout, however when they got there the place was empty.
 
What empty Naruto said.
 
The whole place seems abandoned like they haven't come in quite some time Kakashi said.
 
That cant be Kakashi are you sure that was the real place Sasuke said.
 
Yeah for all we know they must be using some type of genjutsu to hide the real place like when Naruto and I came along with master Jiraiya Sakura said.
 
No it was the real place theres no doubt about that Kakashi said.
 
Wait a minute if Orochimaru is not in his hideout then that means Naruto pause.
 
Yes there might be a possibility that hes still here Kakashi said that's why you three have to stay here.
 
Naruto and Sakura nodded however Sasuke was in deep though.
 
Kakashi why did the Hokage send the ambu black ops to Orochimarus place?
 
Kakashi sighed again its not that Hokagesama doesn't trust your abilities she was expecting that you would fail the mission.
 
What the three ninjas said in unison.
 
Granny Tsunade expected us to fail I don't believe it.
 
Yes if Orochimaru by any chance gets the crystal the ambu black ops would have get it back by infiltrating his hideout Kakashi said.
 
Sasuke chuckle that is a very sneaky and effective plan, but it didn't go the way the Hokage was expecting Orochimaru is always one step ahead of us.
 
So it would seem Kakashi said well I have to report back to Hokagesama Ill join you as soon as I can Kakashi said then vanish.
 
You heard him Kakashi we have to keep searching the city if Orochimaru is here Sasuke said.
 
Yeah lets go Sakura said.
 
Yeah wait a minute today we supposed to join Usagichan and the others at the park Naruto said.
 
Yeah I kinda forgot about that Sakura said.
 
We don't have to time to waste Sasuke said.
 
But Sasukekun we have to tell then about Orochimaru.
 
Yeah come on Naruto said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the roof of Juuban Aquarium
 
 
 
 
A bunch of rose petals appear revealing Zoicite.
 
Well what do we have here, this looks like a good place for gathering energy and since Jadeite and Nephrite failed Ill take the credit for myself Queen Beryl would reward me for sure al right Raiden Im counting on you gather as much energy as you can Zoicite said.
 
Yes Lord Zoicite Raiden said from the shadows.
 
Oh and if those senshis get in the way get rib of then.
 
Yes Lord Zoicite Raiden said(AN Zoicite is a woman in this story)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juuban Park
 
 
 
 
 
The girls were enjoying some ice cream while waiting for the leaf ninjas.
 
Here you go Usako Mamoru said giving Usagi an ice cream cone.
 
Thanks Mamochan.Usagi said happily.
 
Rei sweat dropped Usagi that's the sixth ice cream you ate you should stop eating.
 
Come on its not my fault the ice cream is good Usagi said.
 
Rei is right Usagi if you keep eating ice cream youre going to have a stomachache Ami said.
 
Come on guys one more ice cream wont do me any harm Usagi said.
 
Luna and Artemis sweat dropped Ami Rei why do you two even bother you know shes not gonna listen Luna said.
 
Yeah we know Ami and Rei said in unison.
 
Narutosan and others are sure taking a while getting here Minako said.
 
Yeah I wonder whats taking then so long Artemis said.
 
You know guys Ive been wondering Makoto said changing the subject what is Orochimaru waiting for.
 
What do you mean Makoto? Luna ask.
 
I mean Orochimaru has the crystal right if hes evil isn't he going to use the crystal to create utter chaos Makoto said the girls gave her a stress look making Makoto to realize her mistake.
 
Im sorry guys for asking I know that in the situation that were in we supposed to keep calm I made things worse Makoto said.
 
Luna sighed its al right Makoto that is something to be expected from someone like him but Luna didn't finish.
 
Nothing has happened Rei said.
Yes not knowing when its gonna happen it's the worse part Ami said.
 
His really taking his time to create mayhem Minako said.
 
At any rate we have to keep searching Artemis said.
 
Yeah but I wanna know where is he? Usagi ask.
 
I think we might know a voice said.
 
The girls look the other way and saw the three leaf ninjas Naruto was wearing a blue shirt that had written ninja master in black color a pair of jeans and white shoes. Sasuke was wearing a black shirt that had a picture of a giant pumkin about to eat the planet earth on top of the picture it read Helloween The Dark Ride he was also wearing black navy pants and black booths so he was dressed all black. Sakura was wearing a black jacket under the jacket a white tank top a black skirt and black shoes so she was dressed kinda like Sasuke.
 
Oh Narutosan everyone Im glad you guys made it Usagi said.
 
You guys are a little late Mamoru said.
 
We kinda get side track on the way here Sakura said.
 
Wait a minute did you say you might know where Orochimaru is Luna said.
 
The three leaf ninjas nodded.
 
So where is he? Rei said.
 
Um we don't know exactly where he is Naruto said sweat dropping.
 
The girls sighed.
 
The only thing we know is that Orochimaru still here in Tokyo Sasuke said.
 
Are you sure Ami said we have look almost everywhere.
 
Were sure believe it Naruto said.
 
So we continue searching Usagi said.
 
Everyone nodded.
 
They continue talking about the crystal and Orochimaru and other topics, until Makoto saw somebody who she knew very well. She stood frozen like time itself was frozen she felt like she couldn't breath and heart started beating faster like it was ready to skip from her chest and her skin became pale as a ghost she was feeling pain from the past.
 
Minako notice Makoto reaction and became worried.
 
Makoto are you okay Minako said while waving her hand in front of Makotos face until Makoto finally snapped back to reality.
 
What what is it? Makoto said.
 
Hmm Minako look toward the direction Makoto was looking and she saw a young man he seems to be the same age as Makoto with straight black hair emerald eyes and he was wearing a light blue neck shirt jeans and chocolate shoes. Minako continue to look a the boy and she went back to look at Makoto who had a hurtful expression look on her face.
 
Whos that hes cute Minako said.
 
Cute guy where? Rei said heading to Minako and Makotos direction making everybody sweat dropped.
 
There Minako pointed to the boy with black hair.
 
He is cute Rei said.
 
Luna sweat drooped some things never change.
 
So who is he Makoto do you know him Minako said looking back to Makoto.
 
Hes….its……him Makoto said.
 
Him Minako and Rei said in unison they finally realize who he was.
 
Oh that's him Minako said.
 
But Makoto didn't you say he left for Kyoto with his parents Rei said.
 
Makoto nodded sadly yeah but I don't know why hes back.
 
Whats going on guys Usagi said.
 
Its him Usagi Rei said.
 
Him who? Usagi said.
 
The girls sweat dropped Ami also knew who he was.
 
Usagi that guy its Hiro you know Makotos ex Minako said.
 
Oh that's him but why is he here Usagi said.
 
That's what Im going to find out Makoto said as she went towards Hiros location leaving the girls with their jaws wide open.
 
What shes going to speak to him shes crazy Minako said.
 
Shes really gonna do it Rei said.
 
So that's Makotos exboyfriend Sakura paused she must still like him.
 
Yeah we know Usagi said sadly Makoto still have feelings for him and hes a real jerk for not liking her back argh he makes me so mad I want to smack some sense into him.
 
But its not our business Usako only Makoto can handle this the only thing we can do is support her decision Mamoru said.
 
Maybe we should listen to their conversation Minako said but everybody gave her the oh no you don't look.
 
Minako sweat dropped or maybe not.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hiro was sitting on a bench he was looking at his surroundings and admiring the place.
 
This place hasn't change a bit Juuban park still the same Hiro said.
 
Of course silly you've been only gone for a year a voice said from behind him.
 
When Hiro look the opposite direction he saw the one person he really didn't wanted to see Kino Makoto, Makoto is the reason he was afraid to come back to Tokyo and who would though that in such a big city like Tokyo he would end up meeting Makoto it was a coincidence indeed. Hiro didnt wanted to talk about the past with Makoto it was a pain full experience so he just wanted to forget about the past with her.
 
Hello Hiro Makoto said.
 
Oh hi Makoto Hiro said unsure.
 
Howve you been.
So why are you here? Makoto said sitting next to him Hiro was afraid like she was some kind of wild animal.
 
My parents had a new job here so I came with then Im going to finish high school so I could go to college I want to study physics .
 
That's great you were always good at physics.
 
Listen Im sorry Makoto but theres a place I have to go I promise someone see you around Hiro left leaving a heartbroken Makoto behind.
 
Makoto are you all right Usagi said coming with the rest of the group.
 
Makoto nodded sadly he was trying to avoid me it doesn't surprise me.
How can he be so mean Naruto growled.
 
Don't blame him Narutosan he broke up with me because he wanted some space and he was always focusing on his studies.
 
But he hurt your feelings Naruto said.
 
You have to understand Narutosan Minako said its never easy to break up with someone you have to give some time until youre ready to move on.
 
No way I would never be able to live with myself if I hurt a girls feelings Naruto said.
 
That's enough with the break up theme Rei said.
 
Yeah were all gonna get depressed so lets just talk about something else Usagi said.
 
Theres a youma near Sasuke said with his sharingan.
 
A youma that's not the kind of theme I was talking about Usagi whined.
 
Ami check her computer hes right theres a youma not far from here I think is coming from the Aquarium.
 
Lets go everyone Makoto said getting back to her usual mood.
 
The girls nodded.
 
Yeah lets go Naruto said.
 
No were not going Sasuke said.
 
What why not Naruto said.
We have to find Orochimaru Sakura said.
 
But Usagichan and the others.
 
They can take care of themselves they have begun to release their chakra so they wont have no problem against the youma Sasuke said.
 
But still since were here we should help then Naruto said.
 
Naruto I want to help then too but we have a mission and they have theirs Sakura said.
 
Sakuras right Sasuke said.
 
Naruto sighed okay lets go he then look at the direction that Sailor Moon and the senshis took(be careful Usagichan)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juuban Aquarium
 
 
 
 
 
 
When the senshis arrive at the main building of the aquarium, they saw a lot of people on the floor unconscious they didn't need to be a genius to figure out that their energy was drain.
 
Great were late again Mars said.
 
I hope they are people who were able to escape Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Ah GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER
 
What was that Jupiter said.
 
It came from straight ahead Venus said.
 
Lets go Moon said the senshis nodded.
 
They senshis were running on a corridor the scream came from somewhere in the corridor. When they reach the end of the corridor they saw the youma he look like some kind of humanoid electric gill he was holding a spear. In front of the youma stood two teenagers the recognize one of the teens which was maktos ex boyfriend Hiro next to him was a girl who seems to be the same age as Hiro she had long red hair and blue eyes, she was wearing a light green dress and white shoes she was holding Hiros hand which made Jupiter get the idea who she was.
 
HEY YOU GET AWAY FROM THOSE TWO Moon said.
 
The youma turn his head to the senshis direction.
 
And who might you be the youma said.
 
I am Sailor Moon the champion of justice and in the name of the moon I shall punish you Moon said doing her usual hand gestures, she then smile wow its been a while since I have said my motto.
 
The senshis and Tuxedo Kamen sweat dropped at her comment.
 
Sailor Moon the youma said and that means you four behind her must be the sailor senshis.
 
The senshis nodded.
 
Im Sailor Mercury
 
Im Sailor Mars.
 
Im Sailor Jupiter.
 
Im Sailor Venus
 
I am Raiden you senshis don't satnd a chance against me Raiden said.
 
While the senshis were talking to the youma Hiro decided to leave.
 
Come on Kari lets get out of here Hiro said to the girl he was holding his hand.
 
Kari nodded.
 
You two are not going anywhere Raiden said grabbing the two teens.
 
Please take me and let her go Hiro said
 
Ha I rather have both of you Raiden said.
Jupiter growled bastard.
 
Let then go or well make you let then go Mars said.
 
Go ahead and try if you attack me youll be attacking then too Raiden said still holding the two teens.
 
The senshis knew he was right using their attacks will hurt Hiro and Kari.
 
Raiden smirk I knew you were not going to attack he started draining the energy of the two teens.
 
Ah Hiro Im getting so weak Kari said.
 
Kari hold on I…..so weak Hiro fell unconscious along with Kari.
 
NO HIRO Jupiter shouted.
 
Now its your turn senshis Raiden said.
 
Guess again fish face Moo said.
 
MOON TIARA ACTION
 
Sailor Moons tiara turn into a golden flying disk she throw straight for the youma however the youma caught it with his hand.
 
WHAT NO WAY Moon said.
 
Whats this a Frisbee Raiden said.
 
ITS NOT A FRISBEE IT'S A TIARA Moon shouted.
 
Whatever Raiden said.
 
Sailor Moon that attack is not gonna work on a youma like him Mercury said checking her computer.
 
Sailor Moon sweat dropped Mercury couldn't you tell me sooner before throwing my tiara.
 
Sorry Mercury said.
 
Lets attack him together Mars said.
 
The senshi nooded.
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRESCENT BEAM
 
Tuxedo Kamen threw a bunch of roses .
 
Raiden started spining his spear rapidly blocking all of the attacks.
 
The senshis gasp.
 
Did he jut block all of our attacks Moon said shock
 
Yes he did Mars said shock too.
 
Raiden chuckle is that all you got.
 
Jupiter growled were just warming up pal.
 
SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE
 
The lighting attack hit the youma but it didn't do any damage at all.
 
What whats going on? Jupiter said.
 
Raiden smirk foolish senshi electricity is my element so it doesn't hurt me, but it makes me stronger thanks for the power boost.
 
It cant be Jupiter said shock.
 
Mars look at Mercury Mercury can you release your chakra again.
 
Yes so were going to use our chakra attacks Mercury said Mars nodded.
 
Heres a special attack from me Raiden said.
 
LIGHITNG JAVELIN
 
Raidens spear was filled with electricity he then release the electricity from his spear.
 
WATCH OUT Moon said.
The senshis barely dodge the attack.
 
Mars groan damn hes not giving us time to concentrate on our chakra.
 
We have to keep trying Mercury said.
 
Mars and Mercury didn't realize that Raiden appear behind then.
 
GUYS LOOK OUT shouted Venus.
 
Before both senshis could react Raiden have grab them.
 
Got you time for some energy drain the electric gill youma started draining the energy of both senshis.
 
No I getting weak Mercury said falling unconscious.
 
Damn no I….Mars didn't finish as she fell unconscious too.
 
No Mercury Mars Moon said.
 
We need a strategy to beat him Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Al right Moon said.
 
Im with you Venus said.
 
Jupiter were going to try to find a way to weakened him Jupiter Moon said as she notice that the senshi of thunder was in a trance.
 
Jupiter whats wrong Moon said concern.
 
Jupiter say something Venus said as she started shaking Jupiter but she was still frozen in shock.
 
Jupiter was struggling with herself(dammit this is all my fault my attack made that youma too strong and because of that Hiro, Mercury and Mars were hurt I have to do something)
 
Here I go Raiden said as he lunge at Jupiter.
 
JUPITER LOOK OUT Venus said pushing her out of the way, Raiden grab Venus and drain her energy.
 
NO VENUS Moon said that's it youre dusted it she took out her Moon spiral.
 
NO Jupiter said Sailor Moon don't hes mine.
What but Jupiter Moon said you cant beat him on your own she was gonna go to Jupiters side but Tuxedo Kamen stop her.
 
Tuxedo Kamen what are you doing?
 
Let Jupiter fight this is her fight Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
But I cant just let her fight that youma on her own.
 
Jupiter thinks its her fault that Mars, Mercury and Venus were attack so she feels responsible for it so let her fight if things gets bad well help her.
 
Al right Moon said she still was unsure.
 
Al right fish face what do you say you and me one on one Jupiter said.
 
Raiden chuckle hmph fine after that power boost you give me Ill beat you with ease and its gonna be your fault.
 
Jupiter growled lets do it Jupiter lunge at Raiden throwing a few punches at the youma which he dodge them easily, Raiden counter Jupiter punches with his spear she was able to dodge some of the youmas spear swings. Jupiter took a few steps back to escapr his assault.
 
Jupiter panted(damn he really is strong)
 
That's not fair his fighting her with a weapon Moon said.
 
Youre right Tuxedo Kamen said he then spotted a large thin metal pipe nearby he immediately took it Jupiter here throwing the large pipe at Jupiters direction.
 
Jupiter caught the metal pipe thanks all right fish face now it's a even match.
 
Raiden smirk really you may have something to fight against my javelin but my strength level is completely higher than yours thanks to your attack Raiden last comment made Jupiter angrier. Jupiter lunge at Raiden attacking with the pipe and to the youmas surprise she was very good swinging the pipe both were clashing their weapons endlessly like there were even. Raiden kept swinging his javelin only to be blocked by Jupiters pipe, she was able to counter attack and found an opening on the youma hitting him head on. Raiden fell to the ground he slowly with a frown on his face.
 
Impressive I never actually thought you would beat me using my javelin Raiden said amused.
 
Jupiter smirk Im just warming up fish face.
 
Raidens amused look turn into an evil grin he pointed his javelin straight at Jupiter.
 
LIGHTING JAVELIN
 
The lighting attack caught Jupiter off guard hitting her.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jupiter screamed in pain she fell to her knees.
 
NO JUPITER Moon shouted.
 
Hahahahahaha you fought well but it was all for nothing in the end I won Raiden said.
 
No Jupiter Moon said getting angry that youma is history lets go Tuxedo Kamen.
 
Tuxedo Kamen nodded just when they were going to help Jupiter they saw that Raiden wasn't laughing anymore but instead he had a shocking look on his face, when they look to what the youma was so shocked about they saw that Jupiter was back on her feet.
 
Jupiter Moon said relieved.
 
It cant be its not possible Raiden said still shock.
 
Jupiter grin well looks like you forgot that I am the senshi of thunder and just like you electricity makes me stronger she went straight at Raiden at incredible speed she caught the youma off guard. Jupiter grab her metal pipe and stab the youma in the stomach with it.
 
AAAAAAHHHHHH damn you senshi Raiden said groaning in pain.
 
Al right Jupiter way to go Moon cheered.
 
Nicely done Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Jupiter smile thanks but Im not done time for something shocking.
 
What don't tell me youre going to attack me with your lighting ha go ahead do it make me stronger so I can defeat you and drain your energy dry Raiden said confident.
 
Jupiter grin well see if you can take a billion bolts suddenly chakra started flowing through Jupiters body.
 
Moon gasp Tuxedo Kamen look.
 
Tuxedo Kamen nodded yes she has done it.
 
Jupiter has release her chakra Moon said still shock.
 
Raiden smirk a billion bolts yeah right youre not that strong to do such attack he then realize his mistake no wait I he didn't finish.
 
Jupiter grin again that's right thanks to your attack not only you made me stronger but it help me release my chakra which lets me use my most devastating attack.
 
I don't believe you Raiden said shock.
 
You will believe Jupiter said as she release her bolt antenna in the middle of her tiara.
 
JUDGEMENT BOLT
 
A massive lighting bolt fell from the sky destroying the aquariums roof and came crashing down on Raiden.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(the lighting is too much I cant take it)
 
The youma exploded from the massive lighting attack Jupiter fell on her knees again.
 
Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen were shock of the power of Jupiter attack.
 
Wow Moon said.
 
That attack can destroy any kind of youma Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Jupiter are you okay? Moon said.
 
Yeah Im fine just tired.
 
You were awesome that youma didn't stood a chance against you Moon said.
 
Good job Jupiter Tuxedo Kamen said.
 
Thanks guys Jupiter said.
 
 
 
 
 
A few hours later
 
 
 
 
 
The people at the aquarium were back to normal and so the senshis they were now enjoying the aquarium.
 
Wow look at all the fish Usagi said happy.
 
Usagi youre like a little kid Rei said.
 
Usagi ignore Reis comment.
 
That youma was pretty tough Minako said.
 
But thanks to Makoto she defeated it Ami said.
 
Well actually it was thanks to the youma that I won if he hasn't throw that attack at me I might have never release my chakra Makoto said.
 
But you still defeated it Mamoru said.
 
Makoto nodded then sighed but I feel sorry for making that big crack on the roof that's gonna be a handful for the people who work at the aquarium to pay.
 
That coudnt be help Makoto Rei said.
 
Yeah I guess.
 
Its too bad Narutosan and the others couldn't be with us Usagi said disappointed.
 
Yeah I wonder if they were able to find Orochimaru Minako said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And speaking of the leaf ninjas
 
In front of a electronic store
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke sighed still no Orochimaru where is he.
We have been searching for hours Sasukekun Sakura said.
 
I guess well continue tomorrow Sasuke sighed.
 
Hey wheres Naruto? Sakura said.
 
Hes in the electronic store Sasuke said.
 
Oh Sasuke come here Naruto said from inside of the store.
 
Youre not going to buy another game Sasuke said.
 
Its not that take a look at this Naruto said showing the Uchiha a magazine.
 
Is that Sasuke didn't finish.
 
Yeah it's the resident evil 4 strategy guide look its all here every weapon every puzzle solve every boss strategy its all here this is what we need to clear the game.
 
Forget it
 
What why not
 
Hve you forgotten what we promise, we promise that only one of us will clear the game fair and square and that means no strategy guide.
 
But we need it
 
Its cheating
 
Ha youre just afraid Ill clear the game before you don't you Sasuke.
 
NO WAY
 
YES YOU ARE
 
NO IM NOT
 
YOU ARE
 
IM NOT
 
Both Naruto and Sasuke started one of their arguments, Sakura sweat dropped.
 
You know what Im not gonna bother this time you two can continue arguing Im going back to my apartment Sakura said as she left the two leaf ninjas who were still arguing.
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
 
Next chapter is Venus chakra attack I still don't know what to name it oh well and if you guys though I was leaving Kakashi out of this story youre wrong hell be appearing in future chapters so keep sending me your comments and reviews and remember NO FLAMES.