Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ The Beauty Within ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 17 The Beauty Within
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: The same as always
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace
 
 
 
Jadeite, Nephrite and Zoicite were in Beryls throne room the three were a little nervous since they have failed on their mission to gather energy Beryl was very unhappy and that would means Beryl would kill then for their failure.
 
Beryl glare at the three generals Jadeite care to me explain me why you have gather so little energy.
 
My queen you see its those senshis they got in the way and Jadeite didn't finish.
 
ENOUGH WITH THE EXCUSES JADEITE
 
Jadeite went pale yes my queen.
 
You have failed Jadeite and that goes for you too Nephrite.
 
What about Zoicite she failed as well Jadeite said Zoicite glare at Jadeite.
 
She didn't failed that much she did bring some of the senshis energy, but we need a lot of energy in order to restore Queen Metallias power Beryl said.
 
Yes my queen and that's why Im going to do it Jadeite said I have already put my plan into motion.
Really Beryl said amuse.
 
Yes humans are very vain they always try their best to look pretty so I have made a beauty contest lots of humans will gather in this event making it easy for the gathering of energy Jadeite said.
 
Good Jadeite you may proceed Beryl said.
 
Yes my queen Jadeite said.
 
Zoicite glare at Jadeite(please a beauty contest that's a worthless plan hes gonna fail miserably)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minakos house
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minako was looking at the mirror in her bedroom she was wearing a yellow dress with white shoes she was trying to decide what to wear she was always sure of herself to wear the right clothes.
 
So what do you think Artemis?
 
You look fine Minako
 
That's it I look fine don't I look pretty Minako got a little upset.
 
Artemis sighed fine you look pretty(its always the same everyday she always decided what to wear its getting real tiresome)
 
Youre not saying like you mean it Minako said getting annoyed.
 
You look pretty Minako I mean it okay Artemis said in a very honest way.
 
Really if Im a pretty like you said why I don't have a boyfriend.
Artemis sweat dropped(I hate it when she does that) meow.
 
Minako sweat dropped she knew when Artemis meow like a regular house cat it meant that he was trying to ignore her hum fine if youre going to ignore me Im going to change until I find the right clothes that was enough to make Artemis talk.
 
MINAKO HOW SHOULD I KNOW THE WORLD IS A BIG PLACE he finally calm down you just have to keep searching and believe that you will find him someday.
 
Youre right I have to keep searching who knows my knight in shining armor is out there somewhere Minako said with dreamy eyes.
 
Artemis sweat dropped(she needs a boyfriend so badly) come on Minako we have to hurry were supposed to meet Luna and the others at the temple.
 
Yeah youre right lets go Minako said leaving her room, when Minako and Artemis left the house they saw a young man giving fliers Minako blush of how cute he was, he seems to be young he head brown hair and brown eyes he had a white shirt and a pair of jeans he also had black shoes. The yoing boy saw Minako and gave her a smile making her blush in return she didn't waste time and went straight for the young boy.
 
Hi Minako said.
 
Oh hi here the boy said giving her the flier.
 
Whats this? Minako said without checking what the flier said.
 
Theres going to be a beauty pageant contest in a few days I saw you and I just have to give you the flier you are very pretty you should enter.
 
Minako blush even more really thank you so I was thinking if you like to go out with me.
 
Huh
 
You know have something to eat talk getting to know each other better Minako said while giving him a wink.
 
Um well…..I you look a little old the boy said getting nervous and blushing.
 
Nah Im only seventeen Minako said.
 
What the boy went pale but Im only nine.
 
Minako felt like an atomic bomb landed on her.
 
Im sorry miss I have to go the boy left leaving a stun Minako behind.
I knew he look a little young but not that young Minako sighed.
 
Artemis sighed(poor girl shes trying too hard)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
When Minako arrive at the temple she saw everyone in front of the temple, but when they saw her everyone had a shocking look on their faces.
 
Whats going on why are you guys looking at me like that Minako said.
 
Well its just that Usagi is early and you are late I guess miracle do happens Rei said.
 
Usagi sweat dropped haha very funny Rei.
 
Please you two don't start an argue Luna said.
 
So what this meeting about Minako said.
 
Its about the crystal Luna said.
 
Huh did you guys find it? Minako said.
 
The rest of the girls shook their heads.
 
No Luna said.
 
Wherever Orochimarus hiding hes in a very good hiding place Makoto said.
 
Do you guys know what hes planning to do with the crystal Ami said looking at the three leaf ninjas.
 
No but whatever it is is nothing good Sasuke said.
Yeah and its just like Makoto said nothing has happened I don't think Orochimaru has use crystal yet Rei said.
 
Well we do know one thing for sure Luna said Beryl doesn't have the crystal.
 
Yeah otherwise she wouldn't be draining energy Usagi said.
 
We have to keep searching sooner or later will find something Mamoru said.
 
Everyone nodded
 
Well if that's decided then I must go to get ready Minako said.
 
Get ready for what Rei said.
 
For the beauty contest Minako said.
 
Beauty contest everyone said.
 
Yeah here Minako said giving the girls the flier.
 
Beauty pagent contest for woman between seventeen to twenty auditions will be held at the auditorium at noon Rei read the flier out loud.
 
So youre going to enter Minako Usagi said.
 
Yup you bet Im headed to the auditorium right now if you guys wanna come be my guest Minako said.
 
Of course well go right guys Usagi said.
 
The girls nodded
 
What about you Sakurasan Minako said.
 
Yeah I guess Ill go and you Sasukekun.
 
Hmmm I guess Ill see what is all about Sasuke said.
 
Youre coming too right Narutosan Usagi said.
 
Yeah……wait a minute what time is it? I promise Motokisan I was going to work early today bye everyone Naruto said as he left the temple.
 
Yeah bye Narutosan Usagi said a little disappointed.
 
 
 
Wait for us Minako Makoto said as everyone left the temple.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juuban Auditorium
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Auditorium was full of girls from different ages not to mention that they were all beautyful so it was gonna be a tough competition. All the girls were present for the audition for the beauty contest the judges that were going to choose the girls was a man with blonde hair with sun glasses wearing a gray suit and the other was a woman with red hair with brown eyes and she was wearing a red suit with a mini skirt. Minako and the gang arrive at the auditorium and they were all surprise to see so many people especially Minako.
 
Wow look at all the people Usagi said.
 
Yeah no kidding its gonna be a tough competition with all those pretty girls Makoto said.
 
Oh please they may be pretty but Im a beautiful and Im definitely gonna win Minako said with shinny eyes.
 
Everybody sweat dropped.
 
Hey that's Usagi said noticing a familiar girl among the other contestants oh Naru.
 
Huh oh Usagi hi Naru said are you here to enter the contest.
 
No Minako is gonna enter wait are you gonna enter Usagi said.
 
Naru nodded shily yeah I decided to give it a shoot out of nowhere Umino appear scaring everyone.
 
NARUS GONNA WIN BECAUSE SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD Umino shouted happily.
 
Umino stop it please Naru said blushing.
 
But its true youre gonna win the contest Umino gave Naru a wink.
 
Umino Naru blush again.
 
Everyone chuckle
 
Sakura felt a little envious at the couple of Naru and Umino she took a quick glance at the Uchiha who gave her glance too, Sasuke immediately turn away Sakura could a swear that she saw a blush coming from the Uchihas face or maybe it was her imagination.
 
Hey Minako looks like you have competition against Naru.
 
I guess good luck Naru Minako said.
 
Thanks Naru said.
 
Naru the judges are calling you Umino said.
 
Right wish me luck Umino Naru said as she left for the stage.
 
Everybody saw as the judges began to ask a few questions to Naru, Naru was a little nervous but being in her place it was no doubt why. Rei wasn't paying attention to Naru or anyone but rather the judge that was asking the question.
 
Makoto notice the Rei was looking at the judge hes very cute isn't he.
 
Huh Rei said puzzle.
 
Oh come on Rei you were checking that judge out Makoto said.
 
No I wasn't checking him in THAT WAY its just theres something about him he looks awfully familiar.
 
Really Makoto said.
 
Now that you mention it Rei he does look familiat Ami said.
 
Yeah he does Mamoru said.
 
Somethings wrong with that guy Sasuke said with his sharingan.
 
What is it Sasukekun Sakura said.
 
I don't know theres something weird about him Sasuke said.
 
I don't know about the weird part but hes very cute Minako said.
 
Umino everyone Naru came running towards the group Im in I made it to the contest.
 
Wow congratulations Naru Usagi said.
 
I KNEW IT I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO PASS THE AUDITION Umino shouted in happiness.
 
Thanks Umino Naru said blushing a little.
 
Al right its my turn now wish me luck guys Minako said as she left for the stage.
 
Good luck Minako everyone said.
 
When Minako arrive at the center of the stage she saw the two judges at the crowd seats.
 
So young lady tell us about your self starting with your name the woman said.
 
Well my name is Aino Minako Im seventeen Im a very positive person I like boys of course Im very good at acting and modeling too.
 
What is it that youre looking for in a man the man said.
 
Huh Minako blush at the question well the guy has to be cute of course but most of all he has to be honest and the most important thing he has to have a great sense of humor he has to make me laugh.
 
Yes I can see that youre a modest and charismatic person its just what were looking for the man said.
 
Does that means shes in the woman said.
 
Yes the man said congratulations Aino Minako youre in the contest.
 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WO HOO I DID IT OH YEAH Minako shouted happily as she left the stage.
 
That was easier than I though the woman said with an evil grin.
 
The man who was obviously Jadiete gave an evil smirk(I don't care about this stupid contest as long as there humans to drain energy its fine with me)
 
Minako return to the backstage where everybody was waiting.
 
So how did you do Minako? Usagi said.
 
Guess what Minako paused leaving everyone with suspense Im in.
 
Al right Minako Rei said.
 
Way to go Minako Usagi said.
 
Yup you are already looking at the winner of the contest Minako said.
 
I don't think so Umino said youre forgetting that Naru is in the contest too and shes gonna win.
 
Umino please Naru said.
 
That's right you are my rival Naru but that doesn't mean were going to stop being friends so Ill be cheering for you as youll be cheering for me Minako said giving her hand to Naru.
 
Al right thanks Minako Naru said taking Minako hand as a friendly gesture.
 
Minako grin(but theres no doubt that Im going to win)
 
Well guys I better go I have to buy a dress for the contest so Ill see you later Artemis lets go Minako left with the white cat.
 
Bye Minako Usagi said she really is in a hurry isn't she.
 
I think she has to be nervous Ami said.
 
She nervous about the competition because Narus gonna win Umino said happy.
 
Umino that's enough Naru said.
 
 
 
 
Near the Crown Arcade
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minako sighed what am I gonna do Artemis I haven't found a good dress for the contest I look at all the department store.
 
You have to take it easy Minako Artemis said.
 
WHAT take it easy the contest is tomorrow and I haven't found the right dress.
 
Artemis sweat dropped Im sure youre going to find it.
 
Minako sighed again I need a break she then look at the Arcade that's it playing video games will help me feel me better Im going to the arcade Artemis Minako enter the arcade.
 
What why the arcade oh Minako you know they don't allow animals at the arcade Artemis sighed that girl.
 
Wow the arcade is pack today I wonder if Motoki is working today she then saw a certain bond teen attending a few people with their change.
 
Oh Naru….I mean Kyosan Minako said.
 
Naruto look at the person who was calling him oh Minakochan hi what is it?
 
Do you have a minute Minako said a little unsure.
 
Um well Im working so I cant Motoki then show up its alright Kyosan take a break.
 
Thanks Motokisan Naruto said.
 
Naruto and Minako seated in one of the seats of the arcade.
 
Minakochan did you went to the audition.
 
Yeah I pass the audition.
 
Really congrats
 
Thanks I came here to play a few games but since I saw you I wanred to ask you something.
 
What is it? Naruto said
 
Well Im going to ask you a question and I hope you answer it honestly.
 
Yeah sure fire away
 
Do you think Im pretty?
 
What…..well I guess youre pretty
 
Minako frowned what do you mean you guess.
 
I mean you are pretty and you are funny and nice so that's a double check in my notebook.
 
Minako blush thank you Narutosan does that mean Im your type of girl Minako said giving him a wink.
 
Naruto blush no its not that
 
Ow is there someone else Naruto blush at Minakos comment who is she do I know her Minako gave a devilish grin is she a senshi?
 
Naruto blush even deeper I…..
 
Aha you like Hotaru don't you
 
Naruto gulp and blush again no its not that.
 
Come on Narutosan you cant fool me Im not the senshi of love for nothing.
 
Um…..Minakochan I better get back to work bye Minakochan Naruto left.
 
Minako sighed Narutosan you need help.
 
There you are Minako Usagi said as she came with the rest of the group.
 
Oh guys hi why are you here?
 
Why else to help you find a dress for the contest Makoto said.
 
Yeah Artemis told us Rei said.
 
You guys are really going to help me find a dress Minako said.
 
Of course what friends are for Usagi said.
 
Al right then lets go Minako said happily.they left the arcade.
 
Hey Minako did you told Narutosan something Ami said.
 
Huh Minako said what do you mean.
 
When we came here his face was all red Ami said.
 
Really Minako smirk oh I might have told him something she started giggling the others girl gave her a puzzle look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A day later at the Auditorium
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minako was backstage trembling she was really nervous it was normal to get nervous when it come to a beauty contest or a talent, she even had butterflies in her stomach it was finally the day of the beauty contest.
 
Minako you okay Usagi said worried.
 
Huh of course Im fine Im just Minako didn't finish.
 
Nervous Rei said.
 
Yeah
 
Its al right to be nervous Minako Ami said.
 
By the way guys thanks for helping me choose the dress Minako said looking at her red dress with red high heels.
 
No problem Makoto said.
 
Yeah you look beautiful Minako Usagi said youre gonna knock em dead literally.
 
Thanks Minako said I better go the contest is gonna start.
 
Yeah good luck Minako Ami said.
 
Hey where is Narutosan and the others anyway? Usagi said.
 
They were gonna scout the city for the crystal but they say they were going to be here Rei said.
 
Usagi sighed Mamochan cant come because he has a big test tomorrow.
 
Lets go back to our seats Makoto said.
 
The girls nodded.
 
 
 
 
Outside of the auditorium
 
 
 
 
The contest is about to begin the woman said.
 
Its not gonna begin do your thing Ursa Jadeite said.
 
Oh so soon I was hoping to begin at the middle of the contest Ursa said.
 
There never was a contest in the first place Ursa I want you to drain all the energy of all the people Jadeite said.
 
As you wish Ursa said as she disappear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back at the auditorium
 
 
Ladies and gentlemen lets give a round of applause for all these beautiful contestant the announcer said as all the girls were in the stage.
 
 
 
YAY NARU YOURE NUMBER ONE Umino shouted.
 
Behind Umino were Usagi and the girls.
 
Usagi sweat dropped(Umino is one hell of a cheerleader)
 
Theres Minako Makoto said pointing to where Minako was.
 
How about we introduce these beautiful girls now the announcer didn't finish because a mysterious red mist appear a the stage the announcer as well as the girls saw the mist.
 
Whats going on? Minako said.
 
All of you are going to give me your energy thas whats going on a voice said.
 
What Minako said.
 
The woman who was supposed to be one of the judges appear at the stage.
 
All of your energy will belong to Queen Beryl Ursa said.
 
What Minako said(no it cant be)
 
Ursa blow a red mist from her mouth when it hit the announcer and the contestants they all fell unconscious Minako has already left the stage.
 
Oh no Usagi said.
 
We have to go Ami said.
 
Right lets go Makoto said.
 
Usagi and the others left the auditorium.
 
Ursa continue to drain the energy from the people while some of then were trying to leave.
 
Minako was back stage and she was really angry.
 
Arg why why did the contest has to be a negaverse plot I was really looking forward to win the contest that they are gonna get it big time.
 
VENUS PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
Hahahahaha you humans are pathetic Ursa said.
 
Stop right there
 
What Ursa look behind her and saw Sailor Venus with a very angry look on her face.
 
How dare you attack a beauty contest it takes a lot of work and effort to be in it I Sailor Venus will stop you.
 
Ha only one senshi its not gonna be a challenge Ursa as she transform in her youma form her whole body has change and turn red she was now wearing a black armor her face was wel not the pretty type her eyes were yellow and she had devil horns.
 
Ew Sailor Venus said you had a lot work to do if you ever want to be in a beauty contest.
 
Ah youre hurting my fellings Ursa said in a sarcastic tone
 
Hey you a voice said.
 
Now what Ursa said.
 
Guys Venus said happy as she saw Sailor Moon and the senshis at the entrance of the Auditorium.
 
You okay Venus Jupiter said.
 
Yeah
 
Lets take down this youma Moon said.
 
Try it Ursa dare.
 
CRESCENT BEAN
 
Ursa disappear as Venus attack hit straight forward.
 
Time to teach you senshis a lesson Ursa said at that moment a strange mist appear before the senshis.
 
Guys look out don't let the mist touch you Venus said as she evaded the mist its gonna drain your energy.
 
The senshis were caught in the mist but they stood still they weren't unconscious.
 
Ursa gave a evil smirk actually that wasn't the energy drain mist but rather a special kind of mist Ursa smirk even more.
 
Huh What do you mean guys are you al right Venus said while checking the senshis.
 
Youre about to find out Ursa said.
 
Sailor Moon everyone are you al right Venus said but the unthinkable happened Sailor Moon has kick Venus in the face sending her at the floor.
 
Venus groan in pain as she started getting up Sailor Moon why whats wrong with you she then look at the senhis eyes and they were empty like there was no life in them.
 
Ursa gave a wicked smile that was my mind control mist they are now my loyal puppets.
 
No Venus said.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile Jadeite was backstage with a smile on his face(good job Ursa keep it up)
 
 
 
 
Venus was shock the youma has turned her senshis friends against her.
 
Now my senshis destroy her Ursa said commanding the senshis.
 
Sailor Moon and the senshis lunge at Venus, Venus dodge their attacks she didn't wanted to fight them the only she could do is to keep dodge their attacks and find a way to turn them back o normal.
 
Get rib of her already Ursa said.
It was Jupiter who reacted to Ursas command.
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
Venus was tired from dodging their attacks she couldn't move and the thunder attack hit her head on Ursa gave a wicked grin when she saw Venus getting hit by the attack and fell to the floor but she frown when she saw that Venus vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
What whats going on? Ursa said.
 
Over here nega freak Venus said.
 
Ursa look in front of the stage and saw Venus along with the three leaf ninjas hey.
 
Thanks guys for coming Venus said.
 
No problem Naruto said.
 
Argh get them my senshis Ursa said.
 
The senshis charge toward Venus and the leaf ninjas who evaded their attacks.
 
Whats going on why Usagichan and the others attacking us Naruto said.
 
Venus growled its that youma it has somehow control over them.
 
Shes right Sasuke said with his sharingan I can see the evil energy in them.
 
So what are we gonna do? Sakura said.
 
Ill take care of the youma Venus said.
 
Are you sure Minakochan Naruto said.
 
Yeah you guys taken on the senshis but please don't hurt them just try to hold them off Venus said.
 
I don't think that's gonna be easy Sasuke said.
 
Al right Sakura said.
 
The leaf ninjas went straight for the senshis while Venus went face to face with Ursa.
 
Its just you and me Venus said.
 
Hum fine I rather take you on myself Ursa said.
 
Sasuke took on Mars and Mercury while Sakura took on Jupiter and Naruto took on Sailor Moon. Both Mercury and Mars were double teaming the Uchiha but Sasuke easily out match them it seems that he wasn't having any problem against them. Sakura went fist to fist against Jupiter of course she was just throwing soft punches because a regular punch from Sakura can get anyone into a coma or worst. Naruto he wasn't even fighting he was just trying to reason with Sailor Moon if he can make her remember.
 
CRESCENT BEAM
 
Ursa dodge the attack ha is that the best you got.
 
 
 
How about this Venus said.
 
LOVE ME CHAIN
 
A chain form of hearts went straight for the youma but she was able to dodge it she then vanish in a red mist.
 
Where are you? Venus said.
 
Behind you Ursa said.
 
Venus look behind but it was too late Ursa have grab her in a strangling hold.
 
You humans are so pathetic always so vain trying your best to look nice and pretty it makes me sick these beauty contest are about how good you look by now Ursa has tighten her grip on Venus making her impossible to breathe.
 
Venus was trying to get free from Ursas grip but it seems hopeless she was beginning to loose oxygen she was thinking about what Ursa said.
 
(Youre right beauty contest are supposed to be how pretty you look on the outside but the inside count as well that's why the contestant show their talents to sing to think all those talents are included in the contest)
 
Venus was able to get free from Ursas grip, Ursa growled but she gasp when she saw Venus covered in a blue energy.
 
Sasuke look at Venus she did it she release her chakra.
What is this energy? Ursa said.
 
Im going to show you Venus said that true beauty lies within.
 
Oh please don't make me sick its time to finish you once and for all Ursa said as she charge at Venus.
 
 
Venus stood still with her chakra still flowing through her, she raise her hands to her face.
 
HEART FLASH
 
An orange bright light was released from Venus hitting the youma.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES I CANT SEE AH Ursa shouted desperately damn you senshi youll pay for this.
 
Nows my chance Venus said.
 
CRESCENT BEAN
 
The bean hit Ursa turning her to dust.
 
Venus fell to her knees in exhaustion I did it.
 
Sailor Moon and the senshis return to normal after Ursa was defeated.
 
Huh what happened Mercury said.
 
Yeah wheres the youma Mars said.
 
You guys are back to normal Sasuke said.
 
Is it over Jupiter said.
 
Is everyone okay Moon said she then realize she was stepping over a daze Naruto.
 
Narutosan are you okay what happened to you Moon said.
 
Mommy I don't want to go to school today Naruto said.
 
Don't worry Narutos fine Sasuke said.
 
Damn you senshis a voice said.
 
What whos there Moon said.
 
In front of the stage appear the man who was supposed to be one of the judges.
 
Hey it's the judge Venus said.
 
That no judge Venus Mars said isn't that right Jadeite.
 
What Jadeite Mercury said.
 
The man change his clothes now he was wearing a black general uniform Im glad you remember me senshis this isn't over Ill be back and you can be sure that next time you wont be so lucky farewell Jadeite vanish.
 
Who was that Sakura said.
 
That's Jadeite hes one of Beryls generals we defeated him once Mercury said.
 
Well have to defeat him again Moon said.
 
I knew he was familiar Mars said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few minutes later outside of the auditorium
 
 
 
 
Minalo Im sorry about the contest Usagi said.
 
Yeah you didn't win Makoto said.
 
You mena nobody won Rei said.
 
What are you guys talking about Minakochan won she defeated that youma Naruto said.
 
That's right I think defeating a threat to the earth it better than winning a beauty contest Ami said.
 
So how about we gave Minako a victory party Usagi said.
Yeah everybody agreed
 
Lets go to the arcade Usagi said as the left the auditorium.
 
Huh Sasuke look at the auditorium hum.
 
Whats wrong Sasukekun Sakura said.
 
The Uchiha shook his head no its nothing come on lets go(I though I saw something or rather someone)
 
Sakura nodded
 
They left the auditorium, unaware that at the top of the auditorium was a certain sound ninja.
 
Kabuto chuckle whie adjusting his glasses soon very soon he them vanish.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
 
Im reading my reviews and you guys are getting a little inpatient about Narutos dream but that's okay in the next chapter there will be more clues about Narutos dream so don't get inpatient the thruth will be revealed soon farewell.