Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Food from the Heart ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 18 Food from the Heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace(Nephrites chamber)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have to find a potential target for draining energy someone who has lots of energy but who and where the stars will show me guide me to my target Nephrite said gazing to the sky filled with stars. A ray from the stars was shot into Nephrites forehead revealing the image of Sakura.
 
I see Azaki Yumi your energy is mine Nephrite said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Dream sequence)
 
Naruto was once again in the white bedroom wearing his white uniform.
 
Oh no not this again when it will end Naruto groan in frustration.
 
Naruto a voice said.
 
What Naruto look at the direction of the voice and saw the same woman appear and this time he was able to see her face her amethyst eyes and her light lavender hair and he saw perfectly her golden crescent moon on her forehead.
 
Its you again are you finally going to tell me what is it that you want me to remember Naruto said.
 
Naruto to know who you are you must remember who you were the woman said.
 
What remember who I was stop talking to me in riddles and just tell me.
 
Only you can remember Naruto your heart will tell you the woman was about to disappear.
 
Wait don't go tell me.
 
Only you can remember who you were.
 
Wait at least tell me your name
 
Just before she was about to vanish she gave him a warm smile my name is Queen Serenity.
 
Naruto gasp Queen Serenity
 
(End of dream)
 
 
 
Naruto wake up with a start while sweating and panting.
 
Remember who I was……argh now shes making less sense huh didn't she told me her name was Queen Serenity where did I heard that name before oh that's right the story that Luna told about the silver millennium Queen Serenity shes the queen of the moon, why do I feel like I know her my entire life Naruto sighed I wish could figure out what this dreams means.
 
 
 
 
Juuban Mall(book store)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sakura was looking from one book shelf to another looking for a book that can help her with a certain problem that she has, she thinks that she find can the right book that can help her.
 
There has to be a book about it I just need it if I don't find a book that can help me cook better I might end up killing Sasukekun and Naruto from food poisoning where is it?
 
After searching for a while Sakura finally saw a green book that the title caught her attention immediately.
 
This is it I finally found it Sakura said as she grab the book hum a thousand ways to cook better just what I need I wonder how much it cost AH she gasp after checking the price tag behind the book.
 
Ow its too expensive I cant afford it Sakura sighed maybe Im not meant to be a good cook.
 
So you like cooking a voice from behind her said.
 
Sakura turn around and blush at the person in front of her it was a man with long brown hair and blue eyes wearing a business suit.
 
Im sorry I overheard you talking the man said.
 
Um no its okay Sakura said still blushing(hes so handsome)its just that Im a little down because I cant afford this book I really need it.
 
I see the man said taking the book he studied carefully and use his power on the book giving it a weird orange mark on the cover.
 
A thousand ways to cook better the man raised an eyebrow you don't know how to cook.
 
Sakura now blush from embarrassment well yeah that's what I need cooking is a tough job.
 
Since you cant afford the book Ill buy it for you the man said.
What please don't do it I don't want to be a burden so its al right um Mr……Sakura couldn't finish.
 
Please call me Massato the man said its Sanjoin Massato.
 
Im grateful but you shouldn't Sakura said.
 
I insist its no problem at all.
 
Sakura figure out that it was useless refusing Massato was going to buy the book for her so she finally gave up.
 
Well thank you Mr. Massato I really appreciate it.
 
Don't mention it Massato said as he went to the cashier to buy the book.
 
Here you go um whats your name.
 
Oh Im sorry Im Azaki Yumi Sakura said.
 
Azaki Yumi well you better start using that book and start cooking better farewell Massato said as he left( Nephrite gave an evil chuckle and start giving me your energy)
 
Sakura blush he was really handsome Sakura shook her head as if Sasukekun is more handsome than him oh well better get back to the apartment and start cooking wait till Sasukekun finds out.
 
I can see it now Sakura started day dreaming.
 
Sakura these food that you made its so delicious it's the most delicious food I have ever tasted Sasuke said as a reward for the food Im going to give you a kiss.
 
Be my guess Sasukekun Sakura said blushing closing her eyes and poking her lips to receive a kiss from the Uchiha, unfortunately she had to end her daydreaming.
 
Sakura blush furiously while giggling I cant wait time for some cooking she left the mall at tremendous speed like the roadrunner and headed to her apartment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Narutos apartment
Naruto and Sasuke were playing Super Smash Brothers melee Naruto was using Roy from Fire Emblem and Sasuke was using Link from legend of Zelda, both were even match and they were having one heck of a battle.
 
You cant beat me Sasuke my swordsman is better than your swordsman Naruto said.
 
Oh yeah well see you have a high percentage of damage so youre about to be beaten.
 
Same to you so youre going down Sasuke.
 
Both ninjas gave everything in the final blow, the fight was finally over.
 
What no way Naruto said.
 
It's a double KO
 
That cant be you were beaten Sasuke.
 
No you were the one who was beaten
 
NO YOU
 
NO YOU
 
YOU
 
YOU
 
Both ninjas stop arguing when they suddenly began to smell a very nice aroma.
 
Hey Sasuke do you smell that Naruto said.
 
Yeah its coming from next door
 
From next door you don't think
 
Sasuke sighed yeah its coming from Sakuras apartment.
 
Oh no this it Sasuke today may finally be the day we die Naruto gulp.
 
Yeah too bad that it doesn't taste the same way its smell
 
So what are we gonna do? Naruto said.
 
Well we have to go to the Temple to meet the senshis.
 
I know that I was talking about Sakurachans cooking.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped well lets just hope that we don't have to return here come on Naruto.
 
Yeah Naruto said they left the apartment pass Sakuras apartment but Sasuke started knocking on Sakuras door.
 
Sasuke what are you doing? Naruto said panicking.
 
I want to check up on her Sasuke said knocking again on the door he heard a come in from inside the door. When they enter the apartment they saw Sakura working in the kitchen chopping some onions, carrots and potatoes.
 
Sakura Sasuke said.
 
Oh Sasukekun Naruto as you can see Im working hard to cook something delicious for you guys just you wait this meal is gonna be super delicious and its all thanks to this cooking book.
 
Both Sasuke and Naruto sweat dropped.
 
Yeah can wait for the food Naruto said lying.
 
Look Sakura we have to go to the temple well meet you later Sasuke said as he left with Naruto.
 
Bye Sakurachan
 
Bye see you later don't be too long you guys don't want the food to get cold Sakura said while giving then a wink.
 
Both ninjas left Sakuras apartment.
 
It's a good thing I have to work at the arcade today Naruto said.
 
Youre so lucky Sasuke said.
 
I know
 
Back at Sakuras apartment the mark that was on the cooking book was now glowing even brighter making Sakura cook faster.
 
 
 
 
Nephrites Chamber
 
 
 
 
 
Nephrite chuckle excellent she really has lots of energy Queen Beryl is gonna be pleased.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
 
Usagi and the others were in front of the temple, talking about homework boys and a very important theme.
 
Guys Im getting closer Ami said.
 
About what Ami Usagi said.
 
Im close in locating the crystal
 
WHAT everybody gasp
 
Are you sure Ami Luna said.
 
Ami nodded yes I keep getting a weak signal in my computer but if I keep searching Im sure I be able to locate it.
 
That's good I should try another fire reading later Rei said.
 
Hey its Narutosan and Sasukesan Minako said noticing the two ninjas coming.
 
Hey everyone Naruto said.
 
Hi Narutosan Usagi said.
So what is it you want to tell us about Sasuke said.
 
Ami is close in finding the crystal Luna said.
 
Really Sasuke said so it wont be long before Orochimaru appears.
 
The girls nodded.
 
Hey Narutosan whats wrong? Makoto said noticing the down look on his face.
 
Huh its just that I had that dream again.
 
Everybody was silent
 
Really Luna said
 
But this time Luna the woman told me her name she said it was Queen Serenity.
 
Everybody gasp
 
Luna do you think Artemis said
 
Yes I knew it it was Queen Serenity Luna said.
 
And she also said that to remember who I am I have to remember who I was very confusing if you ask me Naruto said.
 
Luna what does this mean? Usagi said.
 
I have a guess Naruto do you know what this means Luna said.
 
Um frankly I don't
 
It means that Queen Serenity is calling to you and she wants you to remember your past life Luna said.
 
What my past life Naruto said.
 
Luna nodded
 
Luna could Narutosan may have been in the silver millennium Rei said.
 
What Usagi gasp
 
Yeah that would explain why we all seem to know him Makoto said.
 
I guess its pretty obvious by now Artemis said
 
Yes I agree and that's why Queen Serenity is talking to you in your dreams to remember who you were in the silver millennium Luna said.
 
That cant be I lived in the silver millennium, so how do I remember Naruto said.
 
That I don't know Luna said its up to you to remember Narutosan.
 
Naruto sighed that's what she said.
 
You have to be patient Narutosan we didn't remember our past lives in one day it takes time Minako said.
 
Minakos right sooner or later you will remember Artemis said.
 
But I want to remember now Naruto whined.
 
Maybe in the silver millennium you were the queens jester Sasuke said chuckling.
 
What did you say Sasuke? Naruto said getting angry.
 
You heard me maybe you were the clown of the kingdom Sasuke chuckle.
 
Grrr Sasuke you baka
 
Sasukesan last I heard you didn't believe in the silver millennium you said it was a fairy tale Usagi said.
 
I don't just trying to make Naruto angry Sasuke smirk.
 
Everybody sweat dropped at the Uchihas comment.
 
Baka Naruto mutter he then turn his attention to Usagi hey Usagichan you are the princess of the moon right, so that makes Queen Serenity youre…….mother right.
 
Usagi nodded yeah why do you ask?
 
Um…….its nothing Naruto shook his head looking a little sad, well I better go I have to go to the arcade bye guys Naruto was about to left the temple when he turn to the Uchiha hey Sasuke good luck youre gonna need it hahaha.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped damn
 
What did he meant by that Ami said.
 
Sasuke sighed it's a long story I better go
 
Yeah Sasukesan grampa gave you the day off today Rei said.
 
Sasuke sighed unfortunately
 
What Rei said puzzle
 
Its nothing
 
Hey where is Sakurasan Makoto said finally noticing that the kunoichi wasn't with them.
 
Shes at her apartment cooking food for Naruto and me.
 
Aw that's so nice you guys are so lucky to have a friend like Sakurasan Minako said.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped yeah lucky us well I better go bye Sasuke said leaving the temple.
 
Bye Sasukesan Usagi said.
 
So Narutosan was in the silver millennium just like us Rei said.
 
Yeah who would it though Makoto said.
 
You know Luna if Queen Serenity wants Narutosan to remember his past life then he must have been someone very important Artemis said.
 
Yeah I feel the same way too Luna said.
 
Evrybody started talking about Naruto and the silver millennium, but Usagi was silent she was deep in though.
 
(Narutosan was in the silver millennium I can feel it my heart that its true I also feel like I know Narutosan my whole life)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Near Narutos apartment
 
 
 
Sasuke was walking slowly towards the apartment he knew very well that Sakura would be waiting for then so they could taste her cooking, Naruto saved himself from tasting the food since he had to work at the arcade which really annoyed the Uchiha a lot. He had no choice but to go and taste Sakuras cooking even hell die from the food or end up in a coma he didn't which fate was worse, so he continue walking toward the apartment while praying that the food didn't kill him. When Sasuke arrive at the apartment he wasn't surprise to find Sakura standing in front of her apartment door with her head hanging down, however he got a strange feeling when he saw her she somehow look different. Sasuke got close to Sakura however she didn't look at him it seems as she hasn't notice him yet and as close he got to her the same strange feeling was getting stronger.
 
Hey Sakura Sasuke said.
 
Sakura slowly lift her head up she look at the Uchiha with cold eyes something that really shock the Uchiha.
 
Are you okay Sakura Sasuke said worried.
 
Im fine Sakura said in a serious tone of voice youre late.
 
Sorry Naruto is coming later he had to work at the arcade.
 
Sakura snorted forget about him come in.
 
Sasuke was a little taken back about what she said about Naruto the way she said it it was like she didn't care about Naruto at all, he shook his head and went to Sakuras apartment.
 
When Sasuke enter he saw the dinning table with a candlelight dinner serve for two, he raised an eyebrow it seems that Sakura wasn't expecting Naruto to come. He look at the food and they were lots of it since Sakuras has been cooking the entire day, they were all kinds of food from miso stew soup ramen rice balls and other different foods. Sasuke had to admit that the food looks great but it was the taste that counted so he still was sacred in tasting it.
 
Sit down Sakura said in the same serious tone of voice.
 
Sakura did you made all of this?
 
Of course I did what you don't think Im capable of cooking so much food Sakura raise her voice a little making the Uchiha feel uncomfortable.
 
I didn't mean it as an insult Sakura Sasuke said Sakura has never raise her voice to him before.
 
Well whatever lets eat don't blame me if the food is cold since you came late Sakura said sounding angry.
Sasuke nodded and sit down right now he wasn't worried about eating the food he was worried about Sakura he has never seen her act like this before.
 
Sakura sit down well Sasukekun I made all of this food for you so go ahead and eat.
 
What I though you cook for both Naruto and me Sasuke said a little puzzle.
 
I TOLD YOU TO FORGET ABOUT HIM ITS JUST YOU AND ME TONIGHT Sakura shouted.
 
Sasuke was scared now he has seen Sakura dozen of times angry for making fun of her forehead or because of her cooking, but this was completely different she was really angry he could see the hatred in her green eyes.
 
Im sorry Sakura Sasuke said still freak out are you sure youre okay.
 
Yes I am now can you please eat already Sakura sai annoyed.
 
Sasuke nodded taking the chopsticks to taste some of the ramen, after putting some of the noodles in his mouth the taste immediately came to his taste buds and it wasn't good. Sasuke knew he had to endure the horrible taste because if he show Sakura that it doesn't taste good the as angry as she was he was going to get in a lot of trouble so he decided to hold to the bad taste.
 
Whats wrong? Sakura said getting angry
 
Sasuke was barely able to swallow the horrible ramen can you get me a glass of water.
 
Sakura raise an eyebrow why?
 
I might choke from eating the food since theres lots of it Sasuke said trying to sound as honest as he could.
 
So you don't choke or to hide the bad taste Sakuras said getting even angrier.
 
What no that's not it Sasuke said obviously lying.
 
Go ahead admit it the food is bad
 
No Sakura youre wrong
 
STOP LYING TO ME Sakura shouted in anger and getting up from her seat.
 
I Sasuke couldn't say it if he tells Sakura the truth it will break her heart not to mention piss her off a lot more.
 
Just say it okay Sakura said in a angry whisper.
 
Sasuke close his eyes while taking a deep breath it……doesn't taste good Sakura but to me is not the food that is important it's the effort that you put to make this food that matters to me Sasuke said honestly.
 
The effort huh? Sakura said chuckling you mean the effort that I made such horible food to you is what matters.
 
That's right so theres no need for you to get upset okay Sasuke said while getting closer to the kunoichi.
 
BULL SHIT
 
What Sasuke said shock
 
Oh come on I knew you weren't going to say Sakura this food taste great and I even prefer Sakura this food taste like shit and Im not gonna eat it.
 
Sakura you don't understand
 
SHUT UP OKAY I HAD IT WITH YOU ALWAYS BREAKING MY HEART EVEN IF ITS ALREADY SHATTER TO A MILLION PIECES BUT HEY YOU DON'T CARE
 
Sakura Sasuke said stunned.
 
WHAT HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT I TOLD YOU THREE YEARS AGO AT KONOHA WHEN YOU LEFT TO JOIN OROCHIMARU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH tears were now falling from her green eyes I still love you now she said in a whisper.
 
Sasuke was still too shock to say anything to think that this whole thing would made Sakura burst into an emotional breakdown, even if he was able to say anything the words couldn't come out from his mouth no matter how much he wanted to.
 
BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU DOES IT BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THAT HAVE ALWAYS MATTER TO YOU IS YOUR REVENGE AND NOTHING MORE FORGET ABOUT SAKURA AND HER STUPID FEELINGS she was now sobbing.
 
Look Sakura I….
 
DON'T SAY ANYTHING SASUKE BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH OKAY IM NOT STUPID BUT IT ENDS HERE IF YOURE NOT GOING TO LOVE ME OR RETURN MY FEELINGS THEN THERES ONLY ONE THING TO DO
What are you gonna do Sakura? Sasuke said worried sick.
 
UCHIHA SASUKE I WILL TAKE MY OWN LIFE SINCE IT DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU MY LIFE IS NOTHING TO YOU I CANT LIVE WITH OUT YOU she took out one of her kunais and point it straight at her heart.
 
THAT'S INSANE SAKURA STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW Sasuke shouted he was really scared for Sakuras well being.
 
Good bye Sasukekun before she force the kunai at her chest a strange orange mark appear in Sakuras forehead making her scream in pain.
 
SAKURA
 
 
 
 
 
 
Neprites chamber
 
 
 
Nephrite open his eyes finally her energy level has reach its peek now come forth Killia.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sakuras shouted in pain
 
SAKURA Sasuke shouted
 
A dark energy came out of Sakura, Sakura fell to the floor unconscious and the dark energy had materialized in the form of a person. Sasuke gasp in shock standing in front of him was like a demonic version of Sakura she had Sakuras short pink hair but she had horns her eyes were yellow her face was a little twisted she had fangs and claws her outfit look like Sakuras old ninja uniform but instead of red it was black. Sasukes attention was turn to the unconscious Sakura on the floor he was really worried about her and after what she had told him he felt really guilty. His train of though was stopped when the youma charge at him which he dodge easily he activated his sharingan and went to a fighting stance.
 
Sasuke growl I cant fight it here Sakura might get hurt I hope it follows me, he left the apartment he got his answer when the youma started running towards him.
 
(well that's one problem solve)Sasuke though
 
Sasuke jump to the roof of the apartment district it was safer than being in Sakuras apartment room, the youma also jump to the roof too. The two of them stood face to face waiting who will be the one to make the first move.
 
What are you waiting for are we going to fight or not Sasuke said annoyed.
 
The youma look straight at the Uchiha you have lots of energy it spoke in a familiar voice, a voice Sasuke knew very well.
 
No it cant be Sasuke said shock(that voice its Sakuras)
 
I am Killia ninja master of the negaverse Lord Nephrite send me to gather energy for Queen Beryl and you have lots of it.
 
Sasuke shook his head to try to forget the fact that the youma had Sakuras voice so Beryl send you huh that's good because Im going to send you back to her in pieces.
 
Then come if you can take me Killia said taking a fighting stance.
 
Sasuke charge forward at the ninja youma sending a punch towards her but Killia did a quick dodge and punch the Uchiha straight at his face sending him fling to the ground but out of nowhere Sasuke vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
What Killia said where are you?
 
Up here Sasuke said.
 
When Killia look up the Uchiha kick her face and did a few combos moves on her a few punches and kicks sending her to the ground.
 
Sasuke smirk this youma doesn't stand a chance agaisnt me.
 
Killia slowly got up with a few bruises on her face damn you how dare you
 
Sasuke gasp in shock Killias voice was still bothering him since it was Sakuras voice(dammit get a hold of yourself she might look like Sakura and have her voice but its not her)
 
Killia gave a wicked grin and took advantage of the situation since Sasuke has let his guard down.
 
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
A bunch of Killia clones appear and charge at the Uchiha punching him and kicking him sending him to the ground.
 
Sasuke cough some blood(ouch that really hurt that youma looks like Sakura sounds like her and it also has her strength ah dammit)
 
Killia chuckle well you look pretty beat up so Ill take your energy now she was about to grab him and steal his energy when suddenly.
 
HEART FLASH
 
A brilliant orange light hit the youma
 
AH MY EYES I CANT SEE WHO DID THAT
 
I did
 
Sasuke look at the direction of the attack and saw Sailor Venus along with Sailor Moon Jupiter and Luna and Artemis.
 
Sasukesan are you okay Venus said.
 
Yeah Sasuke said getting up
 
Nows our chance Sailor Moon lets finish it Jupiter said.
 
Sailor Moon nodded taking her moon spiral wand
 
No don't Sasuke said.
 
What Sasukesan Moon said.
 
This ones mine Sasuke said.
 
Are you sure youre hurt Venus said.
 
Yeah Ill defeat it
 
Sasuke stare at the ninja youma who was still blinded by Venus attack, he suddenly got a vision of Sakura with her face filled with tears(its my fault Sakuras hurt both physically and mentally everything that she said was true and that's why someday Im going to make it up to her and Naruto)
 
Sasuke began to charge his chidori still looking at the youma with his sharingan eyes.
THIS ONES FOR YOU SAKURA Sasuke ran at the youma at tremendous speed with chidori in hand. The chidori hit Killia at full force.
 
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Killia shouted in pain before turning to dust.
 
Sasuke panted and fell to his knees
 
Sasukesan Sailor Moon and the senshis came to his side.
 
Im okay Sasuke said we have to check on Sakura.
 
The senshis nodded
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few minutes later
 
 
 
 
 
 
The senshis change back to their civilian clothing and they went to Sakuras apartment. Sakura woke up and she was using her healing jutsu on Sasuke to heal his injuries.
 
There how you feeling now Sasukekun
 
Much better thanks to you
 
Sakura blush a little
 
It's a good thing that youma didn't didn't do any damage Makoto said.
 
Yeah even if she look like Usagi didn't finish when Sasuke gave her a serious glare
 
Um never mind Usagi said scared.
 
Sakura look at the food she made she took a small bite of one of the rice balls, and she almost throw up.
 
Sakura are you okay? Sasuke said.
 
Yeah this food its terrible looks like I couldn't cook better even with that cooking book.
 
Sakura its al right you did the best you could Sasuke said.
 
Sakura sighed I may be a genius when it comes to ninja knowledge and jutsus but when it comes to cooking Im a complete failure she started sobbing.
 
Sakura its okay Sasuke gave her a conforming embrace.
 
Sasukekun Sakura blush since she was in Sasukes arms.
 
Minako and Usagi were giggling a little while Makoto took a bite at Sakuras food she immediately spit it out.
 
Ew Sakurasan you have a lot to learn about cooking Makoto said.
 
By now Sakura and Sasuke were no longer hugging much to Sakuras disappointment.
 
Sakura groan thanks for being so honest Makotosan.
 
I knew I should have done this a while ago so Im gonna do it Sakurasan for now on youre gonna be my cooking apprentice Makoto said.
 
What you really mean it Makotosan
 
You bet Ill teach you everything I know
 
And take it from me Sakurasan Makoto is an amazing cook Usagi said.
 
Sakura was very happy thank you Makotosan Im ready to learn.
 
Sasuke smile at Sakura he decided to change the subject um Sakura do you remember anything that happen before the youma attack.
 
No that you mention it Sasukekun I don't the last thing I remember was being in the book store I was gonna buy the cooking book but I couldn't afford it them this cute guy came and bought the book for me.
 
Cute guy Minako said along with Makoto.
 
How cute was he Makoto said with a grin on her face.
 
Did he ask you out Sakurasan Minako said.
 
Sasuke look a little upset(cute guy ask her out)
 
No he didn't ask me out he just bought the book for me and besides he look to old for me Sakura said blushing she then saw that Sasuke had a sour look on his face.
 
What was his name Sakurasan? Luna said.
 
His name well I think it was Massato Sanjoin Masato.
 
Usagi and Luna gasp Nephrite
 
Whos that Sakura said
 
Hes another of Beryls general Luna said.
 
Now that you mention it the youma said that Nephrite send her Sasuke said.
 
Well have to be on our guard from now on since we have to fight all of generals again Artemis said.
 
Hey wheres Narutosan Usagi said.
 
He was going to work at the arcade but he shouldn't been back by now Sasuke said he must be eating ramen at Jins place.
 
What Narutosan have some nerve going to eat ramen without inviting me along Usagi whined.
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto was slowly walking in the streets of Juuban the only thing he has in his mind is his dream and what Luna told him. Even when he was working at the arcade he couldn't stop thinking about it did he really had a past life in the silver millennium, he continue walking while thinking.
 
If I had a past life is it really that important to remember it?
 
Grrr I want to remember now because if I don't Im gonna go crazy.
 
Naruto stop for a moment and he saw in front of him was a tent color blue next to the tent was a small sign Naruto decided to read it. Madame Cassandra fortune teller my crystal ball knows everything.
 
Huh everything this it she might be able to help me, Naruto enter the tent a saw a woman in her late forties wearing a long dress color red and green she had a blue handkerchief strap at her head Naruto could tell she was a gipsy in front of the gipsy was a table and a crystal ball.
 
Welcome Uzumaki Naruto the gipsy said.
 
What Naruto gasp how…..how did you know my name
 
The gipsy chuckle my crystal ball told me you were coming
 
Huh youre crystal ball Naruto said unsure
 
Yes it knows everything how about I read you your fortune
 
My fortune
 
Yes your future
 
Hmmm(I guess I could tell her if I ever become Hokage, but I think its better if I ask her about my dream)
 
Or how about I told you about your love life
 
What love life Naruto though hard about it(my love life al right Ill ask her about my love life them Ill ask her about my dream)
 
Yeah I want to know about my love life
 
Al right young one Ill ask my crystal ball the gipsy started spinning her hands back and forth around the crystal ball making Naruto a little inpatient.
 
Ah yes I can see her
 
What did you see?
Your soulmate the gipsy said.
 
My….soulmate Naruto blink
 
Yes the one who understands you the most the woman you will spent the rest of your life with.
 
What Naruto gasp
 
The gipsy nodded shes shy but she loves you very much and she has lots of faith in you.
 
So whos this girl? Naruto said shock
 
The gipsy chuckle theres no need for me to tell you young one you already knows who is.
 
Naruto blush he shook his head look I didn't came here so you could tell me my fortune or to tell me about my love life.
 
The gipsy nodded I know young one you came here because of a dream.
 
What how did you know?
 
The gipsy chuckle again I already told you young one my crystal ball knows everything.
 
So how about you tell me about this dream of yours.
 
Naruto nodded al right it goes like this
 
After the explanation the gipsy stood silent she closed her eyes hum that's a very interesting dream.
 
It sounds pretty crazy doesn't it Naruto said.
 
Not at all young one all dreams had a hidden meaning
 
So can you tell me what my dream means?
 
The gipsy nodded Ill ask my crystal ball the gipsy started spinning her hands back and forth around the crystal ball, the gipsy gasp in shock.
 
What what did you see? Naruto said.
 
The gipsy was still in shock she then chuckle young one you have a very interesting past life.
 
Naruto gasp my past life was it in the silver millennium
Your past life is in the time when the planetary kingdoms in the solar system existed.
 
Naruto gasp again then that is the silver millennium please tell me who I was in the silver millennium.
 
The gipsy paused before looking at the blond ninja I…..I cant young one
 
Naruto growled what why not
 
Because young one youre the only one who can remember
 
Argh stop saying that and tell me
 
Its all up to you to remember your past life for the sake of the future you must remember
 
What the future what does the future have to do with my past life
 
Everything
 
Suddenly a brilliant white light filled the tent of the gipsy blinding Naruto
 
Ah whats going on? Naruto said when he open his eyes he was back at the street.
 
What wheres the fortune teller there was a tent right? Naruto shook his head oh man I think Im already crazy he look at the night sky filled with stars.
 
For the sake of the future I have to remember my past life ow when this will end when will I remember, looking again at the sky a new though came to his mind.
 
(I miss Hotaruchan I wonder what shes doing right now)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the other side of Tokyo
 
 
 
This is it Haruka said looking at the large cave
 
This cave and forest is very far from Tokyo and isolated from the rest of the city its the perfect spot for him to be hiding Setsuna said.
 
Hotaru look at the large cave I can feel it the crystal was here.
 
That means Orochimaru was here Michiru said.
 
Well find out more once we go inside Haruka said entering the along with the rest of the group, they took out their senshi pens just in case. As they enter the cave they could feel the evil energy emitting from inside, as they went deeper into the cave the energy scent was getting stronger. They finally reach what it seems to be a dead end it the place look like somekind of chamber.
 
Theres nobody here Michiru said
 
Somethings not right Setsuna said
 
Yes theres another scent of energy here its evil al right but its not Orochimarus Hotaru said.
 
Its Beryls Setsuna said
 
She must have been hiding here Haruka said
 
But it seems shes not here anymore Michiru said
 
If theres no one here then there is no point is staying here Haruka said
 
I think it will be best if we return to Tokyo and tell the princess Setsuna said.
 
Haruka and Michiru nodded
 
Yes I agree lets go back to Tokyo and warn Usagisan Hotaru said.
 
Oh you want to go back to warn the princess or is it because you miss a certain boy Michiru smirk.
 
Hotaru blush Michiru mama that's not it we have to warn Usagisan
 
Michiru ignore Hotaru does the boy you miss has spiky blond hair and blue eyes Michiru smirk even wider.
 
Hotaru blush even brighter Michiru mama please
 
Al right Michiru lay off the teasing Haruka said
 
Sersuna only smile at the display
 
Come on lets go back Haruka said
 
The rest nodded and left the cave, when they were completely out of sight in the chamber of the cave a secret door made of rocks open and out of the secret room came Kabuto he was looking through the exit of the chamber were the outers were, he then went back to the secret room the door closed. Kabuto continue walking in the secret room revealing a secret laboratory, in the laboratory was none other than Orochimaru who seems to be busy working on something.
 
Kabuto came to Orochimaru there gone they just left the cave.
 
Good it will be troublesome if they interfere when Im so close of making it Orochimaru said.
 
How long it will take you?
 
Soon it wont be long now I will have ultimate power Orochimaru grab the silver crystal, the silver crystal is such an amazing weapon it has power beyond anyones dream with it I can claim this planet into my own hahahahaahahahahahaha.
 
Kabuto ultimate power indeed Konoha will be nothing but a distant memory.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
Naruto now knows he had a past life in the silver millennium when will he remember will Sailor Moon and the senshis get the crystal back and what is Orochimaru planning to do with the crystal keep reading to find out stay tuned for the next chapter as always send me your comments reviews and NO FLAMES okay this is where the story will get better so farewell and until next chapter.