Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ A day at the beach ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 28 A day at the beach
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon unless Im dead
 
Authors Notes: Once again thank you for all your reviews but that's not what I want to talk about, two things first Narutos and Sasukes new attacks and the senshis chakra attacks.
 
As far as I seen in Naruto Shipuden the only new attack Naruto has so far in the series is Odama Rasengan but that rasengan is NOT gonna be in the story don't get me wrong its just that right now in the story Naruto has three rasengans regular rasengan and he can use double rasengan(technique that I invented) the nine tails rasengan(the giant red rasengan doesn't count but it will be shown again in future chapters) and the rasengan that I invented Moon rasengan(which its more powerful than regular and the nine tails rasengan although the giant red rasengan its more powerful that the moon rasengan). As for Sasuke as I seen in the manga since he was with Orochimaru he can summon snakes and obviously he can use snakes jutsus that's the only new technique as far as I know that he has nevertheless if you guys know something that I don't know since I haven't seen all the mangas please let me know.
Now for the senshi chakra attacks Im just going to explain again what are their attacks just in case you guys forgot. Sailor Moons Lunar eclipse she calls the power of the moon and unleashed a large silver ray its very powerful it can destroy any enemy but she can only do it once. Full Moon( this technique hasn't been shown in the story yet but it will be in future chapters) she calls the power of the moon and a huge white circle is summoned any person inside the large circle will increased it strength ten times than normal so it's a very useful technique. Mercurys Celsius shower she release a large blizzard freezing anything into ice solid. Mars Sonic Ember she release a huge firestorm burning everything in its path. Jupiters Judgement Bolt she release a giant lighting bolt from the sky and it hits every target in sight. Venus Heart flash she release a bright orange light blinding any opponent for a period of time. Uranus Typhoon trust she release a straight whirlwind from her space sword. Neptune Tsunami strike using her aqua mirror she release a huge tidal wave taking everything in its path. Pluto time forward and time slow she can speed up time or slow it down very useful technique if you ask me. And finally Saturns Dead Scythe Oblivion the name says it all her silence glaive glows black and takes the shape of a scythe any opponent slash by the scythe its killed instantly it doesn't matter if the opponent is Beryl or Metallia they died instantly. Her second attack is exactly the opposite she can revive one person back to life(this technique hasn't been shown and I don't know if I should put it in this story or in the seque…..I mean(clears throat) I still don't know when to put it and I haven't come up with the name yet) both of this attacks she can only do it once since it takes all her chakra to use then the same goes for Sailor Moons attacks that's all and thank you. Finally on with the chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace(Jadeites chamber)
 
 
 
 
 
Jadeite groan in pain he was still wounded from back at the baseball stadium when Kyubi Naruto beat the crap out of him, he still couldn't believe it the power it had he even dare to imagine that it was bigger than Metallias power. He continue to curse under his breath but he stop his cursing when he heard a laugh a very annoying laugh, Jadeite knew very well the owner of that laugh making him more grumpy in a bunch of rose petals Zoicite appear with a grin on her face he didn't like the looked of her grin.
 
Jadeite growled” what do you want Zoicite?”
 
Zoicite chuckle” look at you Jadeite youre so beat up that youre pitiful”
 
“SHUT UP ZOICITE YOU WERE NOT THERE” Jadeite shouted
 
“Oh my temper temper no need to hide the fact that you failed miserably because thats what you get for putting your noses where it doesn't belong since it was Kunzites plan not yours” Zoicite said with an evil grin on her face.
 
“JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE” Jadeite shouted with lots of hatred in his voice
 
“Fine Ill leave I have a plan to steal energy anyway so get well” Zoicite said pretending to care as she vanish in a bunch of rose petals.
 
Jadeite growl” damn you Zoicite I” he started coughing blood again” its gonna take me a long time for me to recover my wounds and when Ill get better those senshis and that prince are gonna pay”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In a parking lot near the beach
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto Sasuke and Sakura were waiting for the senshis to arrive they decided to take a break from the fighting and have some fun on the beach. Naruto was wearing a yellow sweat shirt blue swim trunks and a paired of blue sandals, Sasuke was wearing a green sweat shirt black swim trunks black sun glasses and a paired of black sandals, Sakura was wearing a red one piece swim suit red sunglasses a small piece of cloth colored brown wrapped around her waist and a paired of pink sandals. Sasuke was looking at Sakura and blush at sight of the kunoichi as she was ready to go to the beach he looked from top to bottom he the looked at how long and pretty her legs were making him blush even more he immediately shook his head to forget but he then imagine the kiss he shared with her at the park making him blush again he decided to looked the other way so they wouldn't see his face. Sakura was in the same boat as the Uchiha ever since she kissed him shes been looking at him even more and blushing she had to admit how handsome he looked in a beach wear. Naruto was also in the same situation but he was thinking of a certain black haired teen girl he got a vision of Hotaru wearing a swim suit and imagining how beautiful she would looked he then blush bright red at the though. After a while a black sports car parked and out of the car came Mamoru along with Usagi and the inner with Luna and Artemis Usagi was wearing a pink one piece suit with white sandals Mamoru was wearing a white shirt red swim trunks and black sandals Ami was wearing a green one piece suit and blue sandals Rei was wearing a red two piece suit with red flower sandals Makoto was wearing a light green two piece suit with green flower sandals and Minako was wearing an two orange piece suit with orange sandals.
 
“Usaginesa youre here” Naruto said as he saw Usagi coming along with the group
 
“You bet Im looking forward to this day” Usagi said
 
“Hope you guys are ready for the beach?” Makoto said to the leaf ninjas
 
“Yeah I saw the beach its beautiful” Sakura said
 
Naruto looked all directions” hey wheres Hotaruchan?”
 
“They'll be here soon lets go to the beach well wait for them there” Minako said
 
“Oh okay” Naruto said disappointed
 
“Don't worry Narutonesa shell be here” Usagi said
 
Naruto nodded the group headed to the beach
 
“I hope I can catch a fish” Artemis said
 
Luna sweat dropped at Artemis remark” you wouldn't catch one even with a fishing rod”
 
Artemis sweat dropped” youre so cold Luna”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few miles away from the beach
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outers were in Harukas red sports car they were heading to the beach to join the senshis and the leaf ninjas Hotaru was very anxious for some reason.
 
“I can wait to get to the beach” Hotaru said happily
 
Michiru looked at Hotaru with a smirk on her face” you can't wait to get to the beach or you can't wait to be with the prince”
 
Hotaru blush hard at Michirus comment
 
Haruka took a quick glance at Michiru” Michiru don't start”
 
Michiru giggled in return
 
After a few minutes they arrived at the parking lot they got out of the car and headed to the beach. Haruka was wearing a black top and short white pants and a paired of brown sandals Michiru was wearing a two piece blue swim suit and white sandals Hotaru was wearing a purple one piece suit and light purple flower sandals and Setsuna was wearing a white one piece swim suit and white sandals. The outers arrived at the beach and saw everyone sitting on one of the tables of the beach Makoto was putting a large bag on the table while the rest was playing in the sand. Hotaru saw Naruto stting on the table looking a little down she blush at the sight of him he looked very cute in a beach wear she didn't though about it twice so she went to the blond ninjas side.
 
“Hey Narutokun” Hotaru said with a smile on her face and a small blush on her cheeks
 
Naruto looked at Hotaru and hes down expression change to a big smile” Hotaruchan” he gave Hotaru a quick embrace he then saw Hotaru with her swim suit and blush she was as beautiful as he though, he was blushing even more when he saw that Hotaru had a nice body for a girl her age not to mention nice legs he immediately shook his head.
 
“Hotaruchan you……look very beautiful” Naruto said with his face completely red
 
Hotaru blush at his compliment” thank you Narutokun you look very handsome too” she blush even more.
 
Naruto chuckle” come on lets build a sand castle together”
 
Hotaru nodded she then gasp a little” oh Narutokun you have some blood on your nose”
 
“Um really” Naruto said unsure
 
“Don't worry Ill clean it up” Hotaru said as she took out a small paper towel and started wiping the blood from Narutos nose.
 
“Thanks Hotaruchan” Naruto said with a smile he then curse under his breath(dammit this is all the perverted hermits fault)
 
“There all gone” Hotaru said as she finish wiping the blood
 
“Come on lets go build a sand castle” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded
 
“Hey if you guys get hungry I made some nice treats” Makoto said pointing to the large bag.
 
“Yeah we will” Naruto said as he took Hotaru by the hand and went to join the others at the shore.
 
The outers were already with the Usagi and the inners they were enjoyinh the sun and the waves of the salty ocean Naruto and Hotaru started creating a sand castle, Sasuke did the same but Sakura didnt help him for some reason she was being a little distant with the Uchiha and after what has happened at the park she was going to need some time to think about. Usagi and Mamoru were holding hands and walking in the shore enjoying the small waves hitting their feet, the inners along with the outers were sitting in the sand enjoying the warmth of the sun and Sakura was watching the small competition between Naruto Hotaru and Sasuke of who will built a better sand castle.
 
“There done, so what do you guys think?” Naruto said while showing the inners and the outers the sand castle he built with Hotaru.
 
“Whoa Narutosan that castle looks very good” Ami said as the rest of the group saw the sand castle which was big it was as tall as Hotaru.
 
Naruto chuckle” hey Sasuke beat that, WHAT THE” Naruto gasp along with everyone when they saw the sand castle that the Uchiha made it was huge it look like a real castle, Sasuke was in front of the castle with a smirk on his face.
 
“You were saying” Sasuke said
 
Naruto growled” YOU SHOW OFF”
 
Sasuke shrug his shoulder” don't be jealous Naruto”
 
“Well at least Hotaruchan help me build the castle unlike you, you didn't ask Sakurachan to help you” Naruto didn't finish because Sasuke has throw some sand at his face apparently he said something that he shouldn't have said.
 
“Oh Narutokun are you okay?” Hotaru said as she was helping Naruto clean his face from the sand.
 
Naruto growl he was going to give the Uchiha a piece of his mind when but he stop when he saw his face he wasn't showing anger but rather pain sadness, he then went to the rest of the group.
 
“Hey you guys want ice cream?” Naruto said as he saw the ice cream man with the ice cream car.
 
“Yeah I want some Narutonesa” Usagi said
 
The inners and outers nodded
 
“You want ice cream too Hotaruchan?” Naruto said
 
“Yes Narutokun” Hotaru said
 
“How about you Sakurachan?” Naruto said as he looked at the kunoichi who had a thoughtful looked on her face.
 
“Huh, oh youre talking to me Naruto” Sakura said snapping out of her daze
 
“Yeah I said if you want some ice cream?” Naruto said
 
“Yeah thanks Naruto” Sakura said
 
“Al right then lets go Sasuke” Naruto said
 
Sasuke sweat dropped” Im going too”
 
“Yeah Im not going to carry all the ice creams by myself” Naruto said annoyed
 
“Ill go with you too Narutosan” Mamoru said
 
“Great the more the merrier” Naruto said
 
The three left to the get the ice cream leaving the girls
 
Sakura chuckle” look at him?”
 
The girls looked at Sakura
 
“What do you mean Sakurasan?” Usagi said puzzle
 
“Naruto I have never seen him so happy before” Sakura said
 
“Of course hes happy hes with his girlfriend” Minako said with a smirk making Hotaru blush.
 
“Now now Minako Im sure hes happy because hes with us because he remembers his past life and enjoys spending time with us” Usagi said
 
Sakura nodded and smile she suddenly change her smile to a sad expression the group notice her look.
 
“Whats wrong Sakurasan?” Ami said
 
“Im fine don't worry about it” Sakura said
 
“Youre supposed to be happy after the kiss you gave Sasukesan” Minako said
 
“WHAT” Sakura gasp
 
“MINAKO” Rei and Makoto scolded at the senshi of love but it was too late since Sakura found out.
 
Sakura looked shock” h….how did you guys know, were you spying on us”
 
Haruka smirk” looks like you guys are busted”
 
“Is that true?” Usagi said while looking at the three stun
 
“Were you spying?” Sakura said anger shown in her voice
 
Rei Makoto and Minako were too scared to answer the kunoichi they knew when she get angry it was really really bad and they knew she was strong.
 
“Well…..um……you….see it was just an accident we were just passing by and then we saw you guys kissing and” Rei didn't finish.
 
“So you decided to spy” Sakura said annoyed
 
Artemis sweat dropped after hearing Reis explanation(yeah right)
 
Sakura sighed” forget it Im not angry at you guys”
 
Rei Makoto and Minako sighed in relief after hearing that
 
“Were sorry Sakurasan” Makoto said
 
“Its al right” Sakura said in a depressed tone
 
“Wanna talk about it?” Michiru said
 
“No its okay but thanks” Sakura said
 
“You may feel better if you tell us” Usagi said
 
“Its al right Usagisan everyone thank you for caring but I don't want to talk about it” Sakura said.
 
Everyone nodded they decided to leave things they way they are for now at least
 
Naruto Sasuke and Mamoru arrived at the ice cream car
 
“Hey Mamorusan why don't you go and get the ice cream I want to talk to Sasuke about something” Naruto said
 
Mamoru nodded” al right but you guys have to help me carry the ice cream”
 
“Of course” Naruto said in a cherry tone
 
Mamoru left to order the ice cream leaving Naruto with Sasuke, Sasuke had a puzzle looked on his face he didn't know what Naruto wanted to talk to him about.
 
“So what do you want to talk to me about?” Sasuke said
 
“Do you like Sakurachan?” Naruto said coolly
 
Sasuke blink in surprise” what?”
 
“Do you like Sakurachan yes or no?” Naruto said
 
“What kind of question is that?” Sasuke said playing dumb
 
“Yes or no?” Naruto said annoyed
 
Sasuke was unsure” I……I……I don't know okay”
 
“You don't know, what do you mean you don't know” Naruto said
 
“I just don't know okay” Sasuke said
 
“ Don't you feel anything when youre with her, you don't feel happy when youre with her” Naruto said
 
“I enjoy being with her but you know that already” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah I know but don't you have any feelings for her?” Naruto said
 
Sasuke looked annoyed” feelings, and since when you become such an expert in the subject?”
 
“Since I admitted my feelings to Hotaruchan?” Naruto said with a small blush on his face
 
Sasuke sweat dropped” now that doesn't count you already knew her from the silver millennium”
 
Naruto smirk” I though you didn't believe in the silver millennium”
 
Sasuke groan in frustration” whatever I admit that Sakura is pretty well very pretty and shes nice and smart and even if shes a terrible cook shes a great person” Sasuke stop talking and he looked like he was in deep though he then saw Naruto chuckling.
 
“What so funny?” Sasuke said annoyed
 
Naruto chuckle” you just answer my question”
 
Sasuke looked puzzle” I did?”
 
Naruto smiled and nodded” yeah you like her”
 
Sasuke didn't look shock or surprise deep in his heart he knew it was true” I do like her….a lot”
 
“Its about time you admitted your feelings for Sakurachan, I mean you did went on a date with her last week right?” Naruto said happy
 
Sasuke blush when Naruto mention that” yeah I wasn't sure at first but I became certain when I kissed…..her” he finish with a big blush on his face.
 
Narutos eyes widened” what you kissed her already” he then smirk” way to go Sasuke Im pretty sure Sakurachan liked the kiss”
 
Sasuke blush again” yeah….I guess….I like…it….too”
 
Naruto chuckle” well if you liked her why don't you tell her?”
 
Sasuke gave a depress look” I cant Naruto I cant admit my feelings to her because of my past”
 
Naruto change his happy face to a sad look” oh yeah…..that bastard so hes the reason you cant tell her youre afraid that Sakurachan might get killed by him isnt it?”
 
Sasuke sadly nodded
 
“That's not gonna happen Sasuke Sakurachan is very strong now granny Tsunade train her and shes a chunin” Naruto said
 
“I cant risk it you know how strong he is and if she gets killed I…..I” Sasuke look like he was going to sob.
 
Naruto nodded sadly” I understand Sasuke but please don't hurt her okay you were not there when you left the village she was crying day and night she was crying your name out I have to be the one to be there for her and dry her tears, Sakurachan is my friend and I will never forgive you if you hurt her” Naruto said as he glaring at the Uchiha
 
Sasuke nodded” I know that's the kind of person you are a goody goody”
 
Naruto sweat dropped” a goody goody, hey wait a minute are you making fun of me?”
 
“No” Sasuke lied
 
Naruto was going to protest with the Uchiha but he then saw Mamoru having trouble with the ice cream.
 
“Oh Mamorusan were coming lets go Sasuke” Naruto said as they went to help Mamoru carry the ice cream.
 
They went to ice cream where Mamoru was and help him carry the ice cream they went back to the area where the girls were. When they got back to the table they saw everyone seated on the table talking and laughing.
 
“Especial delivery” Mamoru said as he gave ice cream to Usagi
 
“Thanks Mamochan” Usagi said
 
“Here you go Hotaruchan” Naruto said as he gave the ice cream to Hotaru
 
“Thanks Narutokun” Hotaru said happy
 
Sasuke gave the ice cream to the rest of the group
 
“This ice cream is so good” Usagi said
 
“Come on lets hurry and eat so we can go to the water” Naruto said as he started eating the ice cream fast.
 
“Naruto slow down if you eat the ice cream too fast youre gonna get” Sakura didn't finish because Naruto got brain freeze.
 
“AH MY HEAD” Naruto fell down
 
“Narutokun” Hotaru said worried as she went to his side
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Near the beach
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kakashi was hiding in one of the trees that it was close to the beach he was keeping an eye on his team
 
“So far things are normal” Kakashi said coolly he knew he had to keep a distance from the group otherwise they would know that they were being watch and he had to be very careful he still remembers the bad news that Tsunade told him.
 
 
 
 
 
(Flashback to Konoha Hokages office)
 
 
 
 
Kakashi arrived at the Hokages office Tsunade called him for urgent manner so he didn't wasted any time to arrived at the office. He was expecting to see Tsunade to be doing some paperwork but instead he sweat dropped at the sight before him Tsunade was sleeping in her desk she had a small trace of saliva in the corner of her mouth he knew he had to wake her up.
 
“Um Hokagesama” Kakashi said hoping for the slug sanin to wake up but she was still sleeping.
 
Kakashi try to woke her but she still didn't wake up she then started snoring making more difficult to wake her. Kakashi sweat dropped again he knew that there was only one way to wake her and it wasn't a very good idea but he didn't have a choice he knew that Tsunade had a soft spot for Naruto so he did the most obvious thing.
 
Kakashi clear his throat” youre late Naruto”
 
That was enough to wake up the slug sanin” Naruto where where is he? That little I miss him” Tsunade said sleepily.
 
Kakashi gave her a friendly gesture” oh Hokagesama youre finally awake”
 
Tsunade was looking at all directions but she didn't saw the blond ninja she then glared at Kakashi” Kakashi where is Naruto?”
 
Kakashi gulp” um Hokagesama he is still in the mission in Tokyo”
 
Tsunade glared hard at Kakashi” so you lied to me just to wake me up” she then tighten her fist in anger she raise her fist high in the air and punch her desk turning it to rubble.
 
“AH KAKASHI” Tsunade shouted
 
Kakashi was paled he was already at the entrance of the office ready to leave in case things turn ugly he then try to calm her down” Im sorry for doing such a bad joke to you but you wanted to talk to me about something urgent”
 
Tsunade change her angry look to a calm look she looked at the piece of rubble of what used to be her desk and sweat dropped” this is the second desk I destroy”
 
Kakashi sweat dropped at her comment” so what is it you wanted to tell me?”
 
“Oh yes first of all whats the situation of the mission in Tokyo?” Tsunade said
 
“Well so far they have manage to handle the threat of Beryl they are doing fine” Kakashi said
 
Tsunade nodded” that's good Im glad that they were able to recover the silver crystal back from Orochimaru but things are gonna get more complicated”
 
Kakashi gave a interest look” what do you mean?”
 
“The reason I called you here is about Akatsuki” Tsunade said
 
Kakashi gasp” Akatsuki but we haven't heard from them in three years(AN this story is taking place BEFORE Gaaras adoption by Akatsuki)”
 
Tsunade nodded” our sources tells us that they are on the move and…….they are coming to Tokyo”
 
Kakashi gasp” so they are coming to get Naruto again this is bad, so Im guessing that you want me to go to Tokyo and stop them from capturing Naruto”
 
“Yes unfortunately youll have to go alone since the rest of the jounins are away on other missions, you are to leave for Tokyo at once” Tsunade said
 
Kakashi nodded and went to leave the office but he stop and looked back at Tsunade” Hokagesama”
 
“What is it?” Tsunade said
 
“The ones from Akatsuki that are going to Tokyo is it Itachi and Kisame?” Kakashi said
 
Tsunade gave him a very serious look” I don't know but if that's the case its not Naruto the only one youll have to looked at but Sasuke as well”
 
Kakashi nodded he was about to leave
 
“Wait Kakashi” Tsunade said getting the attention of the mask ninja” don't tell them about this especially Sasuke”
 
Kakashi nodded before he turn the other way to leave Tsunade called him again
 
“One more thing Kakashi” Tsunade said
 
Kakashi looked at the slug sanin “ what is it?”
 
Tsunade sweat dropped” tell Shizune to bring me another desk”
 
Kakashi sweat dropped and nodded before leaving
 
 
 
 
(End of Flashback)
 
 
 
 
Kakashi sighed” taking those two at the same time wont be easy Kisame is strong and Itachi will I be able to survive that powerful genjutsu of his Tsukuyomi again” he shook his head and continue to watch over the leaf ninjas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the beach
 
 
 
 
“Come on Mamochan lets hit the water” Usagi said as she was dragging her boyfriend to the water.
 
Mamoru nodded they went to the water
 
“Hey wait for us” Rei said as she follow them to the water
 
“Last in the water it's a rotten egg” Makoto said as she ran to the water
 
Minako sweat dropped at Makotos comment” that so childish Makoto” she went to the water with Ami.
 
The outers also went to join the inners in the water follow by Sasuke and Sakura leaving Naruto with Hotaru.
 
“Narutokun lets go to the water?” Hotaru said
 
Naruto nodded” al right” he then took out his shirt making Hotaru blush for seeing his bare chest she then gasp in shock when she saw a medium size scar in the middle of his chest she also notice that the scar went through his back she was really horrified.
 
“Narutokun what is that on your chest?” Hotaru said in a scared tone
 
“Huh” Naruto said puzzle he then look at the scar” oh this its just a scar from a fight I had don't worry Hotaruchan”
 
Hotaru looked worried at the blond ninja the way the scar looked it was like he was stab by something.
 
“Come on Hotaruchan lets go to water” Naruto said taking her hand in his
 
Hotaru snap out of her thinking and look at Naruto with a smile and a blush on her cheeks” okay” they went to join the others to the water.
 
While they were walking to the water Hotaru saw something hanging on Narutos neck it was a necklace it was a beautiful small emerald crystal Hotaru looked at the crystal with admiration in her eyes.
 
“Narutokun that's a beautiful necklace you have” Hotaru said
 
Naruto looked at Hotaru then at the emerald necklace” you liked it” Hotaru nodded” well it was a gift from granny Tsunade”
 
Hotaru blink in surprise” you have a grandmother”
 
Naruto started laughing at Hotarus comment” No Hotaruchan Ill tell you all about it at the water” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded they continue to walk to the water
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In another part of the beach
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Zoicite was resting in one the chairs of the beach she was wearing a two piece black swim suit and a pair of black sun glasses she was enjoying the sun and the gentle breeze she was very relaxed. While she was resting the men that were passing by were staring at her while their faces turn red like a tomato, she didn't understand why they were staring so she ignore them.
 
“I have to admit these humans sure knows how to enjoy themselves” Zoicite said she then pick up her glass of cold lemonade and drink it” Mmm and this beverage is very refreshing”
 
Her fun was about to be interrupted when Kunzite appear next to her he looked at her and stood frozen seen her wearing a sexy out fit and notice that she had a killer body he was at loss for words while blushing Zoicite looked at him with a smile on her face.
 
“Hello Kunzite dear” Zoicite said
 
Kunzite snap out of his trance” um…..Zoicite Queen Beryl wants to know if you began your plan to steal energy?”
 
“Don't worry Im on it tell her that I will gather lots of energy” Zoicite said as she looked at the beach with lots of people.
 
Kunzite nodded he was going to leave but he continue to stare at her Zoicite notice his staring and gave him a smirk
 
“Is there something else you have to tell me Kunzite dear?” Zoicite said with a smirk on her face.
 
Kunzite shook his head” no that's is all” he then vanish
 
“He so dense but all good things must come to an end, oh well back to business Jelaria” Zoicite said
 
“Yes Lord Zoicite” a shadowy figure said from behind said
 
“You know what to do drain the energy of every human on the beach” Zoicite said
 
“Yes Lord Zoicite” Jelaria said as she disappear
 
“And now while Jelaria is busy I will continue to relax” Zoicite said as she lie down on the chair.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back to the group
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone were playing in the water having and enjoying the sun Usagi and the inners were playing with a beach ball while Naruto Hotaru Sasuke and Sakura were talking and laughing Haruka Michiru and Setsuna were outside of the water getting some sun. But the fun was about to be shatter.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME” shouted a man
 
“Hey whats going on? Usagi said as she looked to the source of the scream
 
Everyone gasp when they saw the people of the beach been drain from eneegy by a bunch of jellyfish.
 
Usagi gave a puzzle looked” since when do jellyfish can live outside of the water”
 
“Those aren't ordinary jellyfish I smell a youma” Rei said
 
“Yeah it's a youma al right” Sasuke said with his sharingan on
 
Usagi growl” of all the times and places for a youma to attack its so gonna get moon dusted”
 
“Come lets go” Naruto said
 
Everyone nodded and left the water when they got back they saw a lot of people unconscious they saw Uranus Neptune and Pluto fighting the jellyfish.
 
“Looks like Haruka and the others transform already” Makoto said
 
“Then what are we waiting for lets do it” Minako said as she took out her senshi pen along with the rest.
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY PLANET POWER
 
MARS PLANET POWER
 
JUPITER PLANET POWER
 
VENUS PLANET POWER
 
SATURN PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
Mamoru took a rose and transform into Tuxedo Kamen
 
“Its about time you guys got here” Uranus said
 
“Ah there so many of them” Moon said
 
Jupiter smirk” relax Ill use my judgement bolt to take them out”
 
“No don't” Neptune said
 
“Why?” Jupiter said
 
“Those jellyfish attack with lighting if you attack them with your attack youll be helping them instead of getting rib of them” Neptune said
 
Jupiter growl” so theres nothing I can do”
 
Neptune nodded” I cant help either my deep submerge nor my tsunami strike would harm them since they are water attacks”
 
“In that case well burn them” Sasuke said as he looked at Mars who nodded in response she knew what he had in mind.
 
FIRE SOUL
 
FIRE STYLE JUTSU
 
The two combination attacks created a large fire wave burning the jelly fish
 
“Wow you guys did it” Venus said
 
After the fire vanish the whole beach was cleared but suddenly more jelly fish appear
 
“What theres more of them” Naruto said
 
“Hahahahahaah not bad but its hopeless” a voice said
 
“Where are you?” Moon said
 
In front of the jelly fish army a figure appear it was a humanoid jelly fish in the shape of a woman.
 
“I am Jelaria and you don't stand a chance against my children” Jelaria said
 
“Well see about that” Mars said
 
“Get them my children” Jelaria said before the jelly fish army made a move a kunai hit Jelaria in the arm.
 
“Ah who threw that?” Jelaria said in anger
 
Everyone looked at Naruto
 
“Ha I did” Naruto said
 
“And who are you?” Jelaria said
 
Naruto smirk” I was hoping you would say that” he then stroke a pose” born and raise in Konoha destined to become Hokage I Uzumaki Naruto the moon shinobi will fight over evil and win so you better surrender or Ill kick your butt believe it”
 
Jelaria along with the senshis Sasuke and Sakura all sweat dropped at the blond ninjas remark.
 
Naruto chuckle” hey Usaginesa what do you think of my motto?”
 
Moon smile a little” I guess its good but that doesn't mean Im going to change my motto”
 
Jelaria growl” motto smotto get them my children”
 
The jelly fish army lunge at the senshis Mercury release her chakra
 
CELSIUS SHOWER
 
The huge blizzard hit all of the jelly fish frozen them solid
 
Mars smirk” now its my turn”
 
SONIC EMBER
 
The fire storm hit the frozen jelly fish burning them to ashes, after a few seconds more jelly fish appears.
 
Venus gasp” no way”
 
Jelaria laugh” I told you that its useless no matter how many times you get rib of them they will come back for more”
 
“How about this” Moon said
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
CRESCENT BEAM
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
DEA SCREAM
 
Tuxedo Kamen threw a bunch of roses
 
The combinations of the attack hit the jelly fish turning them to dust but more jelly fish appeared.
 
Uranus growl” its no use they just keep on coming”
 
(They keep coming back and I cant use chidori or the thousand birds current to attack them so theres only one thing to do) Sasuke though
 
“What are we gonna do Sasukekun?” Sakura said
 
“I have plan to take care of the jelly fish” Sasuke said
 
“Good because I have a plan to defeat the youma” Naruto said as he went to Pluto and Saturn he told them something they both nodded.
 
“What are we gonna do?” Moon said
 
“Don't worry Usaginesa I have a plan” Naruto said
 
“Do it now Sasukekun” Sakura said
 
“Right” Sasuke said as he bit his thumb making some blood to come out he then form a hand seal.
 
SUMMONIG JUTSU
 
A large cloud of smoke appear in a few seconds the smoke clear and a giant gray snake appear the senshi gasp in shock especially Sailor Moon since they have fought against giant snakes before.
 
“WHAT another snake” Moon said in a scared tone”
 
“Relax this snake is on my side” Sasuke said coolly” al right Mandria lunch has been served”
 
The giant snake nodded and lunge at the jelly fish army but instead of attacking them it was eating them one by one the jelly fish were now becoming snake food more jelly fish appeared but the giant snake continue to eat them and it didn't look like it was gonna stop.
 
Jelaria gasp” ah my children damn you”
 
Sasuke grin” usually when a snakes eats it wont eat for eight months but this is no ordinary snake once Mandria starts eating it wont stop unless I call it back and since youre jelly fish keep coming back you just gave Mandria a never ending buffet
 
Jelaria growl” how dare you do that to my children”
 
“Now Hotaruchan and Setsunachan” Naruto said
 
Both senshis nodded Pluto raise her key staff high in the air and release her chakra
 
TIME FORWARD
 
In a blink of an eye Saturn vanish and in seconds Jelaria was turn to dust leaving the rest of the senshis clueless of what just happened.
 
“Um…..what just happened?” Moon said
 
Saturn was back with the group she was about to collapse but Naruto caught her in time
 
“Um…….what just happen” Moon said
 
“I use my speeding time technique to make Saturn charge fast at the youma so she could use her Deadscythe attack that way the youma wouldn't think of counter attacking or dodging it” Pluto said
 
“Wow that was some plan” Moon said impressed
 
“It was the prince idea” Pluto said
 
“That was a smart plan Naruto” Sakura said
 
Naruto blush” I am smart don't I”
 
“Once in a lifetime you are” Sasuke said
 
Naruto growled” Sasuke you baka”
 
By now Mandria vanish as well as the jelly fish a few feet away from the the senshis location Zoicite was watching and by now she has change back to her general uniform.
 
“Damn those senshis did it again, but then again I did gather a large amount of energy Im sure Queen Beryl wont be so upset” Zoicite said as she vanish.
 
Uranus looked at Naruto with a smirk on her face” moon shinobi huh? It has a nice ring to it”
 
Naruto chuckle at her remark” well I am the moon shinobi”
 
“And that motto it sounded so cool” Venus said
 
“It even sounded better than Sailor Moons” Mars said
 
“What do you mean better” she then gasp” you guys don't think that my motto is lame do you?” Moon said shock
 
The inners look at each other before answering Moons question
 
“Its getting old” Mars said flatly
 
“But old is better” Mercury said
 
“Maybe you should change a few lines” Jupiter said
 
“Why don't you give it a try Sailor Moon” Venus said
 
“Tuxedo Kamen you don't think my motto is lame?” Moon said as she was giving Tuxedo Kamen the sad puppy look face.
 
“Um well….I liked your old motto more” Tuxedo Kamen said a little unsure
 
“Youre lying” Moon said with tears in her eyes she then look the outers” what about you guys do you think my motto is lame”
 
Uranus looked at Neptune, Neptune looked back at Uranus and then they looked at Pluto who had a normal look on her face.
 
“Sailor Moon you don't have to say a motto to fight evil as long as you fight to defend the earth that's enough for me” Pluto said making Sailor Moon sweat dropped.
 
Uranus sweat dropped at Plutos comment(in other words you should change your motto)
 
Sailor Moon went to Uranus and Neptune side” please tell me the truth” Moon beg with tears in her eyes.
 
“You should try something new once in a while” Uranus said
 
“But if you don't like your new motto you should go back to your old motto” Neptune said
 
Sailor Moon next reaction was pretty obvious
 
“WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Sailor Moon started crying like a baby” you guys think my motto is lame, WWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHH”
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
“Don't worry Usaginesa Ill help you with your new motto” Naruto said
 
“BUT I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE MY MOTTO” Moon shouted while crying
 
Luna sweat dropped” she will never change”
 
“But you have to admit Luna she really has to change her motto” Artemis said
 
Artemis sweat dropped when his comment made Sailor Moon cry even more
 
Luna sighed” way to go Artemis”
 
Artemis sighed” me and my big mouth”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few hours later
 
 
 
 
 
 
Night time has fell on the beach and everybody decided to stay at the beach and have a camp fire Makoto brought all sort of snacks especially Usagis favorite marshmallows to melt on the fire. By now Hotaru has awaken and she was with Naruto enjoying the food with the rest of the group.
 
“Mmmm I love marshmallows it's a good thing you brought them with you Makoto” Usagi said
 
Makoto raise an eyebrow” of course I had to bring them what is a camp fire without marshmallows”
 
Usagi nodded” yes its essencial to have marshmallows in a camp fire”
 
Makoto chuckle at Usagis comment they continue to eat
 
“By the way prince that's some scar you have in your chest” Michiru said as the rest of the group looked at the blond ninja.
 
Naruto swallow another piece of marshmallow before talking he looked at his chest were the scar is” its al right”
 
“Were you stab by something?” Haruka said sounding a little worried
 
“Yeah sort off” Naruto said while scratching the back of his head” but like I said its al right when you lived the life of a ninja youre always putting your life on the line so this is to be expected”
 
Usagi looked at Naruto with sadness I her eyes while the rest of the group were a little worried especially Hotaru Sasuke stood quiet he didn't wanted to say anything since he was the one who gave him that scar from the fight three years ago in the valley of the end.
 
Naruto smile to the group” someday Im gonna be very strong and Im going to become Hokage”
 
“Oh that's right Narutonesa you want to become Hokage hes the leader of the village” Usagi said
 
Naruto nodded” yeah and hes also the strongest ninja in the village”
 
“Narutokun youre going to become Hokage someday” Hotaru said
 
“Thanks Hotaruchan” Naruto said while blushing
 
Sasuke snorted” that will happen when pigs fly”
 
Naruto growl at his comment” what did you say you baka?”
 
“Didn't you hear me I said when pigs fly” Sasuke said
 
“SAY THAT AGAIN” Naruto shouted
 
“FINE” Sasuke shouted back
 
Both ninjas were going to start another fight when Sakura got between the two
 
“Stop it, honestly you two cant you just stop arguing for one day” Sakura said while breaking the two ninjas apart.
 
Both ninjas turn their back on each other before returning to their seats
 
Sakura sighed” its always the same with them”
 
“Its al right Sakurasan best friends are always arguing, or something like that” Minako said.
 
Usagi nodded” yeah they argue a lot but they respect each other” she was going to get more marshmallows but Rei stop her.
 
“Rei what are you doing?” Usagi said annoyed
 
“Looked Usagi you have enough marshmallows and the rest of us hasn't eaten as much as you did so no more for you” Rei said
 
“Hey I want more” Usagi whined
 
“Forget it you keep eating like that and youre gonna be Sailor blimp” Rei said
 
“SAYS YOU” Usagi shouted
 
“YEAH SAYS ME MEATBALL HEAD” Rei shouted back
 
“PYROMANIAC”
 
“MEATALL HEAD”
 
“I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I”
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
“THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING FUN NOT ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER” Luna shouted making the two teens stop their arguing they knew when Luna was angry she meant business.
 
Luna calm down” so how about we do something more fun instead of arguing”
 
“Oh I got it how about we tell scary stories” Minako said excited
 
“Good idea Minako and I know the exact story to tell” Artemis said he then gave a creepy look” I will tell you the legend of the flying tuna fish”
 
Everyone sweat dropped
 
Luna sweat dropped” you got to be kidding me Artemis there is no such thing as a tuna fish with wings”
 
“But its real Luna it always comes at midnight to scare every cat in the world” Artemis said while giving another creepy look.
 
Haruka chuckle” sounds like a reject youma”
 
Artemis sweat dropped” okay so maybe I made that story up”
 
“WHAT” Minako gasp” it's a lie and I actually believe your story”
 
Everybody sweat dropped again
 
Makoto sighed” does anybody have a good scary story?”
 
“I do” everybody turn to looked at the Uchiha who had a normal looked on his face
 
“You know a scary story Sasukekun?” Sakura said interested
 
Sasuke nodded” yeah, but forget it its way too scary for you guys”
 
“Oh come on Sasukesan tell us please” Usagi said the rest of the group nodded in agreement.
 
Sasuke sighed” okay but don't come crying at me because its too scary al right this story takes place in our village”
 
Naruto and Sakura blink in surprise” what this story is from the village it better not be about the nine tails fox demon” Naruto whined
 
Sasuke shook his head” no I already told that story this is another story from Konoha”
 
Everybody were paying attention to the Uchihas story even Naruto and Sakura
 
Sasuke clear his throat before commencing the story” nine years ago in Konoha there existed a very famous clan well it was famous because it was very strong and unique clan among those members of the clan there was one individual whose abilities surpassed the rest of the members of the clan making him the strongest of the clan. He had a younger brother he was very proud of him he wanted to be trained by him so he could someday become as strong as him so he trained and study hard so he could become like his older but it everything change in one night.
 
While Sasuke was telling the story the senshis were listeing carefully but Naruto and Sakura were surprised.
 
(Hum this story seems kinda familiar) Naruto thought
 
(This story it cant be…..oh no it is) Sakura though in realization
 
Sasuke continue the story “ On a dark night when he was returning from school while walking on the streets he notice that there was something wrong he saw that all the lights were turn off and it was too early for them to go to bed but he got his answer when he walk ahead. He was shock at the sight before him the people of the clan were laying dead on the ground the women and the children they were all dead, he was horrified since it was the first time he had seem so many dead people he then became more scared when he though about his family so he went to his house as soon as he could. When he arrived at the house he had this horrible feeling in his heart but he continue to walk in the house he saw that there was nobody home but there was only one place he hasn't look yet and that was his parent room when open the door of the room it was too painful to see the image before him. Standing in front of him were his mother and father they were dead and next to them stood the person responsible for their death and the death of the whole clan the little boy was so shocked he couldn't believe it at first but it was true the murder was none other than his older brother. The little boy was so shock but his older threw him a shuriken as a warning it went passed his left cheek his younger was so full of confusion and hatred he ask him why did he do it and he told him” foolish little brother it was necessary I wanted to know my potential what was I capable of” hes little brother was so angry with him so much hatred he had for him all the respect he had for him died on that moment he was so full rage that he charge fast at him but he simply dodge his attack like nothing and hit punch him in the stomach making him groan in pain on the ground. The little boy was trying to recover from the hit hes older brother pick him up and use a powerful technique on him it was horrible his older brother show him the moment when he killed the clan members and his parents it was too much for him to bear he collapse on the ground but he was able to stand up and face him he saw his older brother murderous intention and he knew what was going to happen, he didn't wanted to die and he knew he didn't have a chance against him so he did the the only he could do he ran from the house. But his older brother caught up with him he told him that he didn't wanted to die but his older brother told him something that he will remember forever” youre not even worth killing foolish little brother if you wish to kill me than hate me foster youre hate and live in a unbearable way and that's what he did after nine years he has become strong and he had live in a unbearable way.
 
By now Sasuke has activated his sharingan” to this very day his older brother still alive he has join a certain organization but it wont be long before he finds him and KILLS HIM the end” Sasuke finish the story.
 
After Sasuke finish telling the story a very uncomfortable silence fell in the group the only sound heard was the flickering of the fire, everyone from Luna Artemis and the senshis had a very horrified looked on their faces especially Usagi who was trembling in fear. Sakura was the opposite she wasn't scared just sad she doesn't know why does Sasuke decided to tell such a horrible story from his past something that it should be forgotten from existence but for Sasuke it was never gonna happen. Naruto was in deep though he had a feeling that Kakashi told him a familiar story like the one the Uchiha just said so he decided to break the uncomfortable silence.
 
“Hey Sasuke youre story sounds like y…” Naruto didn't finish because Sakura cover his mouth with her hand.
 
Sasuke looked to the frightened group and sighed” see you all are scare I told you my story was very scary”
 
“That's not just scary its inhuman what kind of person will killed his own people let alone his own family” Rei said with frightened look
 
“A person who would do such a thing is not considered to be human” Haruka said as clinch her fist in anger.
 
Sasuke gave a fake smile” yeah I know how you feel” he then got up from his seat and left the campfire.
 
“Sasukekun wait” Sakura said as she follow him
 
Naruto was still in deep though(hum that story sounds very familiar) his thoughts were interrupted by Hotaru who had a frightened looked on her face.
 
“Narutokun” Hotaru said
 
“Huh, oh Hotaruchan what is it?” Naruto said snapping from his though
 
“Lets take a walk on the beach” Hotaru said
 
Naruto smile” sure”
 
Haruka raise an eyebrow” don't do anything inappropriate”
 
Hotaru blush at Harukas comment but Naruto had a puzzle look
 
“Were just going to take a walk on the beach” Naruto said
 
“Exactly” Haruka said
 
“That's enough Haruka” Michiru scolded
 
Naruto didn't know what Haruka meant but Hotaru did and her face as red as a cherry, she shook her head and took Narutos hand they left the campfire leaving the others behind.
 
Usagi was still trembling” that was a really scary story”
 
Mamoru put his arm around her” its al right Usako it was just a story it didn't really happen”
 
“I don't think Ill be able to sleep after hearing that” Usagi said she then looked at the bag of marshmallows” mmm marshmallows I want more”
 
Evertone sweat dropped
 
Luna sweat dropped(if you gave Usagi food she will definitely forget that story)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke was looking at the horizon listening to calmness of the waves he was thinking why did he told the senshis his story about his horrible past and the birth of Uchiha Sasuke the avenger of Konoha he didn't why he kept thinking over and over again but he didn't know maybe he wanted to tell them after all he continue his train of though. Sakura came to his side with a worried looked on her face.
 
“Sasukekun are you okay?” Sakura said worried
 
“Im fine” Sasuke said coolly
 
“ Are you sure?” Sakura said
 
“Yeah Im fine I just don't know why?” Sasuke said in frustration
 
Sakura raise an eyebrow” why what?”
 
“Why did I tell then that story, I don't know why” Sasuke said
 
“I think I know why?” a familiar voice said
 
Sasuke and Sakura looked next to them and saw Kakashi he had a smile under his mask
 
“Kakashisensei” Sakura said
 
Sasuke looked amused” oh really you know why, then tell me”
 
“I think you told them because you trust them, to tell your painful past to them it's a way of showing trust at least that's your way of showing trust” Kakashi said
 
Sasuke stood silent and gave a serious look at Kakashi” are you going to tell us why are you here?”
 
Sakura blink” huh what do you mean Sasukekun?”
 
Sasuke looked at Sakura” well Kakashi” he then look back at Kakashi but he was already gone” it figures”
 
“Hes gone” Sakura said
 
Sasuke sighed” forget it lets go back to the campfire”
 
Sakura nodded and left with the Uchiha while they were walking Sasuke looked at Sakura
 
(I promise you Sakura after I killed Itachi Im going to live my new life with you by mi side)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Hotaru were seated on the sand looking at the night sky
 
 
 
 
 
“Wow the stars are so beautiful tonight don't you think so Hotaruchan?” Naruto said looking at the young teen but he got worried when he saw Hotarus sad expression” what wrong Hotaruchan?”
 
Hotaru looked at Naruto” that story that Sasukesan said it was very scary and painful”
 
“Its al right Hotaruchan it was just a story you don't have to worry about it “ Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded and rested her head on Naruto shoulder” thank you Narutokun”
 
Naruto smiled” Ill keep you safe Hotaruchan”
 
Hotaru nodded as she continue to snuggle him
 
“You know Hotaruchan I am grateful to be alive” Naruto said getting Hotarus attention
 
“What do you mean Narutokun?” Hotaru said
 
“Im glad that Im alive even if in this life time Im the vessel of the nine tails fox demon” Naruto said
 
“But youre still Narutokun no matter what because that's who you are youre Narutokun the boy I love” Hotaru blush at her sudden confession.
 
Naruto blush hard and smile” thanks Hotaruchan” he change his smile to a sad looked” when I think back of how I used to be before I met Sasuke and Sakurachan it was a real hell I was hated and ignore no one wanted me around I felt so useless like I had no purpose in my life there were even times I felt like taking my own life I was so lonely” Naruto was almost in the brink of tears making Hotaru very sad.
 
“Narutokun” Hotaru looked at the blond ninja who was about to cry it really pains her to see him so sad she thought if there was a way to make him happy she then come up with something that might help him she went to his stomach and started tickling him.
 
“HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HOTARUCHAN I HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH STOP HOTARUCHAN HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA” Naruto stop laughing with tears in his eyes but they were not tears of sadness they were tears of laughing so hard.
 
Hotaru smiled” are you feeling better now Narutokun?”
 
Naruto dry his tears” huh yeah…..I do feel better Hotaruchan, but how do you know to tickle me in the stomach?”
 
Hotaru blush” well I……Usagisan told me if you ever get sad she told me to tickle your stomach because that's your tickling spot”
 
“WHAT Usaginesa told you that traitor she promised me that she wasn't going to tell anyone” Naruto said with a sweat dropped.
 
Hotaru laugh and once again she lean her head on Narutos shoulder Naruto then wrap his arm around her they were once again looking at the night sky that was filled with lots stars.
 
“Wow the stars sure looked beautiful tonight” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded she then gasp” look Narutokun a shooting star” she poited to the shooting star that went at high speed passing through the sky.
 
“Yeah I saw it, it was very cool” Naruto said
 
“Did you make a wish?” Hotaru said
 
Naruto nodded” yeah I hope it comes true”
 
“It will come true Narutokun” Hotaru said with a smile
 
“Yeah……someday” Naruto said as he continue to watch over the night sky he then looked at Hotaru who was also looking at the sky she was really beautiful he blush at the sight of her, he then though back when he meet the fortune teller she told him about his soul mate that he already who she was. Naruto chuckle to himself as he looked back to the sky with a big smile on his face.
 
(I was right all along Hotaruchan is my soul mate)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
 
I want to thank all of your reviews and the people that gave me information about Sasukes and Narutos new techniques thank you very much Im already watching all of the mangas so Im going to be well informed about this, whats going to happen now is Tsunade right is Akatsuki coming to Tokyo find out on the next chapter farewell.