Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Oh Brother where are thou ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 27 Oh Brother where are thou
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: Just as I though I will never own Naruto nor Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juuban high school(Mr. Kamillas class)
 
 
 
 
 
“Al right class I just finish” Mr. Kamilla didn't finish because he was interrupted by a loud noise it was a loud snoring the whole class look at the source of the snoring and it was none other than Naruto who was snoring in his desk Sasuke and Sakura sweat dropped, but for Mr Kamilla he was really upset because it wasn't the first time the blond teen have slept in his class.
 
“KYOSAN WAKE UP” Mr Kamilla shouted throwing the eraser, the eraser hit Naruto on the head waking him the whole class sweat dropped.
 
Shina sweat dropped(I cant believe I actually ask him out)
 
“Huh what happened is it time to leave” Naruto said sleepily
 
Mr Kamilla sighed” now where was I before I was rudely interrupted” he glared at Naruto” oh yes I just finish grading your test Ill will pass by your desks and hand you your test”
 
Naruto went paled(oh no the test I have a bad feeling about this)
 
Mr Kamilla went from desk to desk giving their tests he then went to Sakura and Sasuke.
 
“Congratulations Yumisan keep up the good work” Mr. Kamilla smile while giving Sakura her test.
 
Sakura looked at her test” a ninety five I guess that's al right(Sha a ninety five I wanted a one hundred Inner Sakura said)
 
“Keep up the good work Saekisan” Mr. Kamilla said while giving Sasuke his test
 
Sasuke looked at his test” a ninety oh well” he then grin to himself(too bad Naruto doesn't have the same score)
 
Mr. Kamilla went to Narutos desk and frown at his test” Kyosan as usual youre going to stay with me after class is over”
 
Naruto hang his head down” oh no not again” he then looked at his test” AH A TEN “ he said loud enough for the whole class to listen they started laughing while Sakura and Sasuke sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
After the class was over
 
 
 
 
Sasuke and Sakura left the class room with the rest of the students except for Naruto since he was going to stay with Mr. Kamilla for falling the test again.
 
Sakura sighed” Naruto failed another test”
 
Sasuke shrug his shoulders” I guess that will never change he was the same way back at ninja academy”
 
“Yeah but in the end he graduated from ninja academy” Sakura said
 
“By mere luck” Sasuke mutter
 
Sakura heard him but she ignore him she knew Sasuke is always like that with Naruto
 
“So what are you going to do now Sasukekun?” Sakura said
 
“Well I was going to spar with Naruto but since hes going to stay after school I guess Ill go back to the apartment and play some video games” Sasuke said.
 
“Hey how about we go to see a movie” Sakura blush” I mean not as a date just friends stuff”
 
“Okay Ill go to your apartment at seven” Sasuke said as he left leaving a blushing Sakura behind.
 
Sakura blush even if she said that it wasn't a date it was obviously a date she continue her daydreaming unaware for her that a certain blond haired girl was behind her.
 
“So you finally ask Sasukesan out” a familiar voice said
 
Sakura yelp in surprise she turn around and saw Minako with a devilish grin on her face.
 
“Minakosan you startle me” Sakura said while calming her self down
 
Minako chuckle” Im glad that you finally ask Sasukesan on a date”
 
Sakura blush hard” its not a date just friend stuff”
 
Minako smirk” yeah right and I am Sailor Moon”
 
“No youre Sailor Venus” Sakura said
 
Minako sweat dropped” Sakurasan I was being sarcastic”
 
“Oh right of course” Sakura said
 
“So what are you going to wear for your big date” Minako said
 
“Um I don't know Im going to my apartment to check on my wardrobe” Sakura said
 
“Then Im going with you I will tell you the perfect clothes to wear lets go” Minako said dragging Sakura with her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mr. Kamillas class room
 
 
 
Naruto was seated in his desk with a depressed look on his face he has failed another test Mr. Kamilla came to him.
 
Mr. Kamilla sighed” what am I going to do with you Kyosan this is the third test you failed”
 
“Its not my fault if its too hard” Naruto whined
 
“What do you mean hard I have explained this over a hundred times” Mr. Kamilla said frustrated, he then calm down” Im going to sign a tutor for you I hope you get better with her”
 
Naruto sweat dropped(oh no a tutor that equals more studying)
 
The door of the class room opened and Mrs. Haruna came along with Usagi who had her head hang down.
 
“Oh Mrs. Haruna what can I do for you?” Mr. Kamilla said
 
“Im going to introduce Usagi to her tutor since she keeps failing test after test” Mrs. Haruna said while eyeing Usagi.
 
“Well what a coincidence Im going to introduced Kyosan to her tutor too” Mr. Kamilla said.
 
“Really how about we go together shes waiting at the directors office” Mrs. Haruna said.
 
Mr. Kamilla nodded” al right lets go Kyosan”
 
The four left the class room Naruto got close to Usagi
 
“Hey Usaginesa” Naruto said in a whisper
 
“Hey Narutonesa” Usagi said
 
“Whats wrong Usaginesa?” Naruto said
 
Usagi sighed” I fail another test”
 
“Yeah me too” Naruto said
 
“Ah here we are” Mrs. Haruna said as they arrived at the directors office, they open the door Usagi and Naruto saw Ami.
 
“Oh Ami Im glad that you volunteer for the tutoring session here are your first students” Mrs. Haruna said pointing to Usagi and Naruto.
 
“Hey Ami” Usagi said
 
“Hey Amichan” Naruto said
 
Ami sweat dropped and sighed(Usagi and Narutosan why am I not surprised)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sakuras apartment
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke knock on Sakuras door they were going to the movies for him it was just something that friends so he was sure that it wasn't a date, he was wearing his usual black leather jacket and a paired of jeans he brough his cd player with him just in case the movie was boring. When the door opened Minako came with a smile on her face.
 
“Oh Sasukesan youre here” Minako said
 
“Um hi Minako is Sakura here?” Sasuke said
 
Minako nodded”yeah come on in” she let him enter the apartment” Sakurasan hes here”
 
A few minutes later Sakura came to the living room where Sasuke was waiting when he saw her his jaw fell to the floor and his eyes were wide as saucers. Sakura was wearing a red green blouse a brown skirt and black high heels she was also wearing make up making her more beautiful. Sasuke was stun at the sight of Sakura he was blushing sweating and his heart was beating like crazy he didn't move he just stood there frozen while drooling over Sakura. Sakura was blushing the way the Uchiha was staring at her was making her heart beat faster she was also nervous at the fact that this was her first date.
 
Sakura looked at Sasuke who was still staring at her with admiration in his eyes” well Sasukekun should we be on our way”
 
Sasuke didn't say anything he only nodded the three left the apartment
 
“Bye you two have a great time” Minako said while giggling
 
“Lets go Sasukekun” Sakura said
 
Sasuke nodded they left the apartment district he was still staring at her
 
(Shes gorgeous) Sasuke though
 
Sakura was blushing(oh yeah baby the wardrobe and the make up paid off Im going to thank Minakosan later Inner Sakura said)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace(Nephrites chamber)
 
 
 
 
 
“The stars knows everything, everything is ruled by the stars now show a target who has potential energy” Nephrite said as the stars fire a ray into Nephrites head revealing the image of Usagis younger brother Shingo.
 
“Ah Tsukino Shingo your energy is mine” Nephrite said
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Usagis house
 
 
 
 
 
Usagi got dressed she was going to one of the places she consider to be boring the library she was going because Ami was going to tutor her along with Naruto.
 
“I cant believe Im going to the library on a Saturday” Usagi whined
 
“Its good for you Usagi” Luna said
 
Usagi sweat dropped” good for me sorry Luna but being in a place full of books and study its not good for me it's the other way around”
 
Luna sighed” just go don't keep Ami waiting”
 
“Fine fine Im going already” Usagi said as she left her room
 
Luna sweat dropped as she saw Usagi leave(there goes the future queen of Crystal Tokyo)
 
As Usagi went down stairs she saw Shingo who had a sad look on his face
 
“Mom Im going to the library” Usagi said as she open the door
 
“Al right sweetie take care” came Ikukos voice from the kitchen
 
“Um Usagi” Shingo said
 
“Huh what is it Shingo?” Usagi said
 
“Youre going to the library right?” Shingo said
 
Usagi sweat dropped” yeah unfortunately”
 
“Is Kyosan going too?” Shingo said
 
Usagi blink” yeah why do you ask?” Usagi said
 
Shingo shook his head” its al right don't worry about it” Shingo said
 
“Huh okay see you around” Usagi said as she left the house and closed the door behind her as she was walking she was deep in though
 
(Whats wrong with Shingo he seems down about something)
 
Shingo sighed as Usagi left Ikuko came from behind him
 
“Whats wrong sweetie?” Ikuko said
 
“Huh its nothing” Shingo said
 
“Come on somethings wrong tell me” Ikuko said
 
“Usagi sure is spending a lot of time with Kyosan isn't she?” Shingo said
 
Ikuko smiled” I see so that's whats wrong youre jealous”
 
Shingo gasp” jealous of what?”
 
Ikuko giggled” youre jealous that Usagi is spending more time with Kyosan than with you”
 
“WHAT NO WAY IM NOT JEALOUS GET OUT MOM” Shingo said as he left to his room leaving a giggling Ikuko behind.
 
Shingo went to his room and closed the door behind him he then open a drawer and took out a small Sailor Moon key chain.
 
“Maybe if I gave her this she will pay more attention to me instead of Kyosan” Shingo said while looking at the key chain” I mean I did bought this for her since I know she liked Sailor Moon so I know shes gonna like it”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the movie theater
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke and Sakura arrived at the movie theater they were going to see spider man 3(AN I still haven't seen the movie yet) they bought their tickets and enter the theater Sasuke was still staring at Sakura who was blushing she knew that the Uchiha was looking at her. They went to the snack section and bought some pop corn and candy after that they went to their seats as the movie started. While the movie was being shown Sasuke was having a real hard time he was doing two things at the same time he was watching the movie and looking at Sakura at the same time it was getting annoying. Sakura on the other hand was watching the movie with no problem at all, but she knew that the Uchiha was staring at her making her blush slightly and giggle she was really enjoying this. When the movie ended they left the movie theater.
 
“The movie was very good wasn't it Sasukekun?”Sakura said looking at Sasuke who was still staring at her.
 
Sasuke blush” um…yeah it was good”
 
Sakura chuckle” want to go to the park?”
 
“Yeah lets go” Sasuke said
 
Sakura nodded and they both left as they were walking Sasuke was deep in though
 
(Wait a minute this looks like a date no it cant be a date Im just hanging with Sakura that's all or…..is it?)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shingo was walking in the sidewalk he has been thinking about what his mother said that he was jealous because Usagi has been spending more time with Naruto rather than with him. It was strange for him he really didn't spend much time with her he always like teasing her or calling her names but ever since he met the blond teen its like she doesn't pay him much attention not even if he teases her which it was really weird in his part. He really loved Usagi even if he doesn't show it sometimes, he remember a long time ago when he was little that he felt on the sidewalk from rollerblading and Usagi came and bandage his wound she even help him get back on his feet he was really happy that time. He finally stop walking and figure out that he was jealous of Naruto he decided to buy that Sailor Moon key chain and maye Usagi would care for more than the blond teen.
 
“I really am jealous of him, it hasn't been the same ever since Kyosan came to our house and now shes even ignoring my wise cracks” Shingo said he didn't notice that someone was behind him.
 
“Excuse me” the voice from behind said
 
Shingo immediately turn around and saw a young man wearing a business suit with long brown hair and blue eyes.
 
“Who are you? What do you want?” Shingo said
 
“Im sorry my name is Sanjoin Masato Im a business man I apologize I overheard you talking I didn't mean to” Masato said
 
“Oh you heard me I guess I was talking pretty loud huh?” Shingo said
 
“Im really sorry about your sister shes been ignoring you hasn't she?” Masato said
 
Shingo sadly nodded” yeah shes been spending more time with this friend of hers and…..Im jealous but that's why I bought this” he show Masato the Sailor Moon keychain.
 
“I see a Sailor Moon keychain” Masato said
 
“Yeah she likes Sailor Moon a lot so shes gonna like this present I know she will” Shingo said
 
“Can I see the keychain if that's al right with you” Masato said
 
“Huh oh yeah sure here you go” Shingo said as he handed the keychain to Masato
 
Masato was looking carefully at the keychain he then fire a shot of dark energy at the keychain giving it the same orange mark on it.
 
“Here it's a nice keychain” Masato said as he handed back the keychain
 
“Thanks” Shingo said as soon as he touch the keychain, the keychain began to glow and Shingos face change to a dark and creepy look.
 
Nephrite gave an evil grin(excellent his jealousy would be a great energy source for Queen Metallias restoration of power) he then left leaving a creepy Shingo behind.
 
Shingo” why is she hanging around with that loser she should be spending time with me Im her brother” he left he knew where his sister was and he headed towards that place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the library
 
 
 
 
 
Ami went to pick a few books that would help both Usagi and Naruto help them with their study and hopefully help them get a better grade in the next test. When she picked enough books she return to the table where Usagi and Naruto were when she went to the table she sweat dropped at the sight of both teens. Both Usagi and Naruto were asleep on the table apparently for them the silence of the library and the air conditioning was enough to make anybody fall asleep.
 
Ami sweat dropped both teens began to talk in their sleep
 
“Mamochan” Usagi said in her sleep
 
“Hotaruchan” Naruto said in his sleep
 
That was enough for Ami to take she slam the books on the table
 
BANG
 
“What whats going on is the tutoring over?” Usagi said
 
“Yeah are we done studying?” Naruto said
 
Ami sweat dropped” no were just beginning to study I just went to pick a few books that might help you guys and I got back and I see you guys sleeping on the table”
 
Both Usagi and Naruto sweat dropped” hey its not our fault that is cold and quiet” both said in unison making Ami sweat dropped again.
 
Ami sighed” al right now tell me what is it that you guys have so much difficulty”
 
“Everything” both said in unison again
 
Ami sighed again(this is gonna be a long day)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the park
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke and Sakura were seated in a bench they were talking and laughing Sasuke admits that he like hanging with Sakura, as for Sakura she was so happy to spend some quality time with the Uchiha. Little that they knew that they were being watch by a certain blond girl.
 
“Well so far so good” Minako whisper from near the bushes as she was spying on the two ninjas.
 
“Minako what are you doing?” a familiar voice said
 
Minako jump startle when she look behind her she saw Rei with Makoto and Artemis.
 
“Um hi guys why are you here?” Minako said a little nervous
 
Rei put her arms on her hip” that's what we want to know”
 
Makoto nodded along with Artemis
 
“Oh Im just admiring the great view of the park” Minako lied
 
Makoto smirk” yeah right youre just spying on Sasukesan and Sakurasan”
 
“And don't try to deny it Artemis told us” Rei said
 
Minako looked at the white cat with a hurtful expression on her face” Artemis how could you youre a traitor”
 
Artemis sweat dropped” look Minako what youre doing is wrong”
 
“Im just watching over Sakurasan on how well her date with Sasukesan is going” Minako said in a innocent tone.
 
That got the attention of the two teen girls
 
“So its true they are really on a date” Makoto said as she began to watch the two ninjas
 
“Makoto what are you doing?” Rei said annoyed
 
Makoto sweat dropped” Im going to help Minako watch over Sakurasan”
 
Rei sweat dropped” you've got to be kidding me”
 
Artemis sighed” looks like Rei is the only person who respects privacy”
 
Artemis regretted saying that because Rei joined Makoto and Minako to spy on the two ninjas.
 
(I don't believe this oh brother) Artemis though as he watched the three teen girls.
 
Sasuke looked to the bushes and he knew they were being watched and he knew who were watching them.
 
(What are they doing here?) Sasuke though
 
Sakura blush” Um Sasukekun I forgot to ask you, how do I look?” she got up from the bench and turn around slowly so Sasuke could take a good look at her.
 
Sasuke gulped while blushing hard he was going to say that she looked very beautiful but somehow he couldn't get the words out of his mouth he was frozen it was like Sakura has cast some kind of paralyzing jutsu on him. He clear his throat and finally gathering some courage he looked straight at Sakuras green eyes who were filled with passion and told her the truth.
 
“Sakura…..you looked……very…….beautiful” Sasuke said blushing
 
Sakura blush hard at the Uchihas confession” why thank you Sasukekun, so how about we go to the arcade?”
 
Sasuke nodded and got up from the bench he then saw that Sakura trip stepping on a small rock she was about to hit the ground but he came fast at her and caught her with both hands on her waist saving her from falling. Both teens stood there frozen they're eyes were locked they were now blushing on how close their faces were. Sakura began to admire how beautiful the Uchihas eyes were from up close, Sasuke was also admiring Sakuras green eyes he then smell her wonderful perfume which it was a combination of flowers with strawberries it was intoxicating making Sasuke to hold Sakura by the waist forever. They continue to looked at each other but it was Sakura who took the initiative and push her lips with his in a soft and passionate kiss for Sakura she felt like she was in heaven as she continues to kissed Sasuke how long has she dream for this moment to happen in her whole life ever since she was a little girl this is what she wanted the most and now it was happening and this time it was NO DREAM it was real. Sasuke was stun at first but his brain finally kick into gear to realize what just happen Sakura has kissed him and he was enjoying it he love the taste of Sakuras lips making him hold her tighter to deepened the kiss he was loving this holding her the taste of her lips and the smell of her perfume was making him want Sakura even more. Sakura wasted no time as she put her arms around Sasukes neck deepening the kiss even more she wanted this so much that she didn't wanted to let go she didn't care if she runs out of air she just wanted to kiss him. They were kissing what it seems like hours but it was only been a few minutes they have completely forgotten of everything that surrounds them, Sasuke continue to taste Sakuras lips he enjoy even more tasting the sweet candy taste of her lipstick and didn't wanted to stop not for a second to catch his breath, but suddenly he got a vision of his older brother Itachi and another image which it was too horrible for him to bear it was a vision of a dead Sakura lying on the floor he knew that this were the consequences if he continues to have precious people in his life. Sasuke sadly broke the kiss leaving a disappointed Sakura gasping for air, Sasuke was gasping for air too he looked at Sakura who was blushing hard and he knew he was blushing too about what they just did they would never going to forget this ever.
 
“Why….did….you…stop?” Sakura said in a low whisper but loud enough for him to hear.
 
“Sakura……I…..Im sorry” Sasuke said sadly
 
Sakura looked hurt” Oh I see you didn't…..like it”
 
Sasuke immediately shook his head” no no its no that believe me I like it….a lot, its just that I cant have a relationship with you”
 
Sakura felt her heart shatter into a million pieces she was trying to hold the tears” of course I forgot you can't be happy because of your past about what you're supposed to do and about him”
 
Sasuke nodded and put his hands on Sakuras face” please try to understand okay I cant have a relationship with you…..well at least until I get rib of him”
 
Sakura nodded and she couldn't hold her tears any longer and started crying Sasuke embrace her and let her sob in his arms. In truth he hated to see Sakura sad to see her crying because of him when he left Konoha to join Orochimaru Sakura told him that she loved him that she didn't wanted him to go it hurt him so much but he has always choose his revenge first before anything else even having a relationship with Sakura, but he hoped that someday he finally succeeds in his revenge and lived happy with the kunoichi. After they broke the embrace Sakura felt a little better.
 
“Want to get something to eat?” Sasuke said
 
Sakura nodded” yeah I am a little hungry”
 
Both teens left the park while back on the bushes the three senshis were in dreamleand.
 
“Wow that was the most beautiful and most passionate kiss I have ever seem” Minako said dreamily.
 
“Yeah you don't see those types of kisses in the movies” Makoto said while blushing
 
“Oh I wish I had a boyfriend that could kiss me like that” Rei said blushing
 
“Yeah only in dreams” Minako said
 
Rei hang her head down” youre so cold Minako”
 
Artemis sweat dropped(oh brother if they have something else to do)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the library
 
 
 
 
 
Usagi and Naruto were still studying with Ami helping them they still didn't understand.
 
“This is so hard Amichan” Naruto whined
 
Ami sighed” Narutosan geometry is simple”
 
“No way its harder than ninja mathematics” Naruto said
 
“What about you Usagi?” Ami said
 
“I don't understand any of this Ami” Usagi said
 
Ami sweat dropped” al right you two Im going to go get more books so wait for me okay”
 
“Oh no more books” Usagi and Naruto said in unison
 
Usagi sighed” why do I keep failing test after test I mean I study but nothing enters my head maybe Im meant to fail”
 
“Come on Usaginesa don't say that” Naruto said
 
“But its true Narutonesa Im always failing so I ended up relying on Ami to help me” Usagi said
 
“Never give up no matter how impossible things are” Naruto said” I failed ninja academy three times but I never give up and in the end I finally graduated so you shouldn't give up either”
 
Usagi smiled” youre right I not going to give up Im going to study hard and Im going to pass the next test, thanks Narutonesa” she patted him on the head.
 
A few inches from them Shingo was watching with rage and jealousy in his eyes.
 
(Look at them so happy together he even calls her nesa and she doesn't mind at all and she calls him nesa its like they were brothers Im her brother not that loser)
 
By now Ami has arrived with more books making Naruto and Usagi sweat dropped it wasn't long before Usagi notice her brother standing a few feet away from them.
 
“Huh Shingo why are you here?” Usagi said
 
“Hey its Shingosan” Naruto said
 
Usagi notice the hatred in her brothers eyes she became worried
 
“Shingo are you al right?” Usagi said worried
 
Shingo growl” al right NO Im not al right why are you with him?” he pointed to Naruto
 
“Were studying Shingo” Usagi said while sweat dropping
 
“Yeah right why don't you just admitted it” Shingo said angry
 
Usagi looked puzzle” admit what?”
 
Shingo growl” that you like spending time with Kyosan than with me”
 
“What, where did you get that idea?” Usagi said
 
“I got the idea because youre always with him” Shingo said
 
Naruto looked worried(I don't like the way this is turning out)
 
“Shingo why are you acting like this?” Usagi said
 
“Because you don't care about me” Shingo said harshly
 
“What how can you said that of course I care for you” Usagi said in a honest tone
 
“Really who do you care the most me or Kyosan?” Shingo said
 
“ I cared for both of you the same way” Usagi said
 
Shingo made a buzzing sound” no that's not the answer I was looking for” he then took out the Sailor Moon keychain” you see this I was going to give it to you because I know much you like Sailor Moon, but now Im not going to give you anything since you don't care about me”
 
“Shingo that's not true” Usagi said in the brink of tears
 
“SHUT UP I HAD IT WITH YOU FROM THIS POINT ON YOURE NO LONGER MY SISTER” Shingo shouted the Sailor Moon key chain started glowing in a dark energy making Shingo cry in pain.
 
“SHINGO” Usagi shouted with tears in her eyes
 
Outside of the library Nephrite was watching he gave a wicked grin(his energy level its already at its peek excellent now come forth Sailor youma)
 
From the glowing key chain a dark energy was shot and then it took the form of a youma, Shingo fell unconscious. Usagi Ami and Naruto gasp when they saw the youma it was more like a youma version of Sailor Moon she was wearing Sailor Moon old senshi uniform but the skirt was colored red her boots were colored black and her gloves were red too she the same hair style as the real Sailor Moon only her hair was colored white and her eyes were colored yellow. Usagi went to Shingos side but Ami stop her they knew they have to stop the youma first.
 
“Shingo” Usagi said between sobs as she looked at Shingos unconscious body
 
“Lets do it Usagi” Ami said
 
“Right” Usagi said
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
In a flash of light Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury appeared they looked at the youma.
 
“Hey youre about to get moon dusted, I am Sailor Moon the champion of justice and in the name of the moon I shall punish you” Moon said doing her usual hands gesture.
 
“And I am Sailor Mercury and in the name of the planet Mercury I shall punish you” Mercury said
 
Naruto sweat dropped” Usaginesa that's….thats lame”
 
Sailor Moon fell(anime style) Narutonesa what do you mean lame this is the traditional Sailor Moon motto”
 
“Its lame can you say I will kick your butt in the name of the Moon” Naruto said
 
“I am not going to change my motto” Moon protested
 
Mercury clear his throat” Sailor Moon we have a youma to take care off”
 
“Oh right” Moon said she look at the senshi youma” al right you fake youre going to get moon dusted”
 
The senshi youma laugh” hahahahaah you defeat me that's a lagugh don't you know who I am”
 
“Um youre a youma” Moon said
 
“Wrong I am Sailor youma the champion of the negaverse and in the name of Queen Beryl I will drain your energy until youre as dry as a cactus” Sailor youma said
 
Naruto sweat dropped(her motto is lame too)
 
Moon growl” youre nothing but a bad copy”
 
“Ha will a copy be able to do this” Sailor youma said as she took her tiara it began to glow black taking the shape of a disc.
 
DARK MOON DISC
 
The dark disc went straight at the two senshis and Naruto
 
“LOOK OUT” Mercury shouted
 
They dodge the disc Naruto made a shadow clone appear and punch the senshi youma
 
“Ouch, why do you hit me” Sailor youma said as she began to cry
 
Naruto gave a puzzle look” because youre a youma and youre evil”
 
“Yeah but you didn't have to hurt me so much” the senshi youma continue to cry
 
“Im sorry really I am” Naruto said obviously he was buying the youmas false cry
 
“Narutonesa what are you doing that youma is trying to trick you” Moon said
 
“What” Naruto said as he look at Sailor Moon but the youma caught him from behind
 
“NO NARUTONESA” Moon shouted
 
“Ha now youre energy is mine” the youma said but Naruto vanish in a cloud of smoke
 
“What whats going on where did he go?” the youma said
 
“Over here” Naruto said from behind the youma
 
When the senshi youma looked behind her Naruto has punch her again in the face making her fall to the ground.
 
“Way to go Narutonesa” Moon cheered
 
The senshi youma got up angry” that's it no more nice senshi” she took out the golden crescent moon wand but the crescent moon was colored black and the handle was colored yellow” take this”
 
The youma fire a black ray from her wand the senshis dodge it as well as Naruto Mercury counter attack.
 
SHABON SPRAY
 
Mercurys attack turn the whole library full of thick mist confusing the youma
 
“Hey where did everybody go?” the youma said
 
Suddenly three Naruto clones kick the youma sending it flying high in the air then another clone kick her hard sending back to the ground at full force.
 
UZUMAKI NARUTO COMBO
 
The senshi youma was getting up slowly Naruto went to Sailor Moons side
 
“Usaginesa its been weaken lets finish it?” Naruto said as he make another clone, the real Naruto was making a rasengan in the clones hands.
 
Sailor Moon nodded she then looked at the unconscious Shingo(this ones for you Shingo)
 
The clone Naruto went straight at the youma with rasengan in hand
 
RASENGAN
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
The two attacks hit the youma turning it to dust
 
“We did it” Naruto said
 
Moon didn't say anything she went immediately to Shingos side” Shingo” she started crying(you were right Shingo I have been spending more time with Narutonesa then you Im sorry)
 
A few minutes later Shingo woke up and saw his sister Usagi with tears in her eyes.
 
“Ow what happened?' Shingo said as he got up
 
“Oh Shingo Im so glad youre al right” Usagi said as she continues to sob
 
Huh did something happen to me?” Shingo said
 
“You don't remember?” Ami said
 
Shingo shook his head” no” he then saw the place where he was” hey what the why the heck am I in the library”
 
“It doesn't matter if you don't remember Shingo I was really worried about you” Usagi said
 
Shingo blink” you were”
 
Usagi nodded Ami saw that they needed some time alone
 
“Come on Kyosan lets go” Ami said
 
“What were leaving” Naruto said
 
Ami nodded” yeah lets go” she drag Naruto leaving Usagi and Shingo alone
 
“You really like spending time with Kyosan don't you Usagi” Shingo said
 
“Yeah I do” Usagi said
 
Shingo hang his head down” hes better than me isn't he?”
 
“No Shingo that's not true I care about you very much, and I want to apologize I guess I have been spending more time with him than with you and you eventually got jealous” Usagi said
 
“I couldn't believe it at first but I was I know Im not a perfect brother Im always bugging you and stuff but I cant help it” Shingo said
 
“That's not true Shingo you are a perfect brother its true that you are a pain sometimes but Im glad that you were jealous” Usagi said
 
Shingo blink in surprise” why?”
 
“Because if you were jealous that means you cared about me isn't that right?” Usagi said while eyeing him.
 
Shingo blush from embarrassment” I…..I”
 
“Go ahead say it” Usagi said playfully
 
“ I do I care about you very much” Shingo said embarrassed
 
Usagi then embrace him” and I care about you very much”
 
Shingo smiled as they broke their brotherly embrace” oh yeah I almost forget to give you this” he then show Usagi the Sailor Moon keychain.
 
Usagi smile” oh a Sailor Moon keychain it so cool, thanks Shingo” she then gave Shingo a peek on the cheek.
 
Shingo freak out” ew….Usagi why did you kiss me?”
 
“What cant I give my brother a kiss?” Usagi said
 
“No now I have your cutis” Shingo said
 
“WHAT CUTIS YOURE SO IMMATURE” Usagi shouted
 
“But its true you may have contaminated me with your germs” Shingo said
 
“GERMS, well Im looking at one right now” Usagi said as she stuck her tongue at him
 
“Yeah whatever meat ball head Ill see you at home” Shingo said as he left the library
 
Usagi growl” that……little……brat why I…..I “ Usagi said upset
 
“Its al right Usaginesa” Naruto said as he came beside her
 
“But he made fun of me after I was so worried about him” Usagi said
 
“Its al right Usaginesa that's Shingosans way of showing affection for you” Naruto said
 
“Well he has a strange way of showing it” Usagi said
 
“So Usaginesa how about you come up with a new motto” Naruto said
 
“No way” Usagi said coolly
 
“But Usaginesa youre old motto is lame” Naruto said
 
“I am NOT changing my motto Narutonesa and that's final” Usagi said
 
“How about we go to the arcade and fight for it if I win you come up with a new motto” Naruto said
 
Usagi grin” al right youre on”
 
“And just where do you think your two are going?” Ami said from behind” we are not done studying you two have an upcoming test next week and you two are not leaving until you study”
 
Usagi and Naruto hang their heads in depression” oh no here we go again” they both said in unison”
 
Kakashi was at the roof of the building he has watched what has happened.
 
“Looks like they didn't needed my help after all, I hope things don't get worst and I hope that youre wrong Hokagesama” Kakashi said as he vanish
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A week later at the Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
The inner senshis were in front of the temple along with Luna and Artemis Sasuke and Sakura were cleaning the temples stairs they were able to get over the whole kissing incident but they still talk to each other just like friends would.
 
“So Ami how did Usagi and Narutosan went with the study session?” Minako said
 
“I have to admit they were having lots of difficulty studying but they were studying very hard and you know what I think theyre gonna do well on the test” Ami said
 
“Well see about that” Rei said
 
“And speaking of Usagi and Narutosan” Makoto said as they saw Naruto and Usagi climbing the temples stairs.
 
Naruto and Usagi came to the group with big smiles in their faces the senshis saw their smiles meaning that they may have pass the test.
 
“So how did it go you two?” Ami said with high anticipation in her voice but judging by their smiles she expected that they got good grades at the test.
 
“You bet we did well Ami look” Usagi said as she show her test with the score and grade
 
The senshis along with Sasuke and Sakura gasp in surprise when they saw the test but Ami was petrified like a stone statue.
 
“A…..fifty” Ami said with a big sweat dropped on her head
 
“Yeah me too” Naruto said as he show his test with the score and grade
 
Ami went paled after hearing that” but we study so hard”
 
“Yeah and I got a good grade a D Mrs. Haruna was so happy with me that she was even crying for joy” Usagi said
 
“Yeah and Mr. Kamilla was very happy with me he told me that I may have some hope after all” Naruto said
 
Ami hang her head down in depression
 
“There there Ami you did your best” Makoto said as she patted Amis shoulder
 
Rei sweat dropped” well a fifty is a big achievement for Usagi”
 
“And Naruto” Sakura said
 
“YEAH WE RULED” Usagi and Naruto said in unison as they gave themselves a high five.
 
“But….but we study so hard” Ami said as she still had her head down
 
Minako looked at Sakura” so Sakurasan how did your date with Sasukesan go?”
 
Sakura blush along with Sasuke” um……it…..it went well” Sakura said while remembering the kiss.
 
That got the attention of Naruto
 
“What you guys went on a date so you guys are really seeing each other Im so glad” Naruto said with a smile on his face while giving them a thumbs up.
 
Sakura blush again” well I have to clean the back of the temple I see you guys around”
 
Naruto looked confusion” did I said something wrong?”
 
Sasuke cough” no its nothing don't worry about it” he then looked at Rei, Makoto and Minako” by the way you three its not nice to spy on other peoples business” he the left leaving a petrified Rei Makoto and Minako behind.
 
Ami was still in depression of the grade Naruto and Usagi got while Usagi and Naruto were still celebrating their so called big achievement.
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
Well at least Naruto and Usagi pass the test as always send me your comment and reviews I really appreciated it by the way Sasu/Saku fans hope you enjoy the kissing part well see you all later until next chapter.