Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Rumble in the Stadium ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 26 Rumble in the Stadium
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't feel like owning Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
Authors Notes: Thank you very much for sending me your comments and your reviews and I see that youre asking if they will be more characters from Naruto well…….I wont say anything youll have to continue reading to find out(evil grin)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The four generals stood before Beryl in her throne room
 
“This plan of yours better work Kunzite” Beryl said
 
“It will work my queen its flawless well get the crystal and kill the senshis in one shot it Ill be like killing two birds with one stone” Kunzite said.
 
“Well it does sounds promising proceed Kunzite” Beryl said
 
“Yes my queen” Kunzite said
 
“One more thing Kunzite” Beryl said
 
“What is it my queen?” Kunzite said
 
“After Sailor Moon gives you the crystal…..killed him hes too powerful to be left alive and if I cant control him then no one will” Beryl said
 
Kunzite gave a evil grin” as you wish” he then vanish
 
Jadeite was tightening his fist in anger(I cant let Kunzite get all the credit)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone were standing in front of the temple today is the day they were going to the baseball stadium to rescue Naruto and find out what were Kunzite demands. Everyone knew that this was nothing but a trap but if it was a chance to rescue Naruto they were going to take it without second thoughts.
 
Is everybody ready? Usagi said
 
Everyone nodded
 
Kakashi looked at Sasuke and Sakura” listen up you two our top priority is to rescue Naruto at all cost.
 
Both ninjas nodded
 
“Lets go” Usagi said
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY PLANET POWER
 
MARS PLANET POWER
 
JUPITER PLANET POWER
 
VENUS PLANET POWER
 
URANUS PLANET POWER
 
NEPTUNE PLANET POWER
 
PLUTO PLANET POWER
 
SATURN PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
Mamoru took a rose and he was transformed into Tuxedo Kamen
 
“Everyone were going to save Narutonesa no matter what” Moon said
 
The senshis nodded along with the leaf ninjas
 
Everyone left the temple while they were running Kakashi took a quick glance at the senshis(now that I think about it those uniforms kind of look provocative it's a good thing Jiraiya is not here otherwise he would go nuts)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few minutes later at the baseball stadium
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas arrived at the stadium they weren't surprised when they saw the entrance to the stadium open, the stadium was dark due to the lights were off so they continue to walk across the baseball field. When they reach the middle of the field they lights turned on making everyone stand their ground this was after all a trap by the negaverse as they kept looking around for enemies or surprise attacks when something caught their eye. On top of one of the lights there was someone tied up in chains the person was unconscious the senshis along with the leaf ninjas gasp they knew very well the person tied up and it was Saturn the first person to notice.
 
“NARUTOKUN” Saturn shouted
 
“Narutonesa” Moon said worried
 
“It's the prince” Pluto said
 
“Its that really him?” Sakura said unsure
 
Both Kakashi and Sasuke were looking at the unconscious Naruto with their sharingan.
 
“Yeah its Naruto al right” Kakashi said
 
No doubt about it” Sasuke said
 
“Then what are we waiting for lets save him” Moon said
 
“Wait Sailor Moon this is too good to be true this is obviously a trap” Mars said
 
“Shes right we cant let our guard down” Kakashi said
 
“Its about time you got here senshis” Kunzite said as he appeared in front of them
 
Jupiter growled” Kunzite”
 
“Let him go now Kunzite” Moon said
 
Kunzite nodded” of course I will let him go once we had made our negotiation”
 
Uranus glared at him” negotiation and what would that be?”
 
“Oh its just a simple request” Kunzite said sounding innocent
 
“Save it Kunzite I know what you want” Moon said” you want the crystal in exchange for him isn't it?”
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas gasp when they heard that
 
Kunzite gave a wicked smile” well I guess you really are smart when it comes down to it, so was it going to be Sailor Moon?”
 
Sailor Moon was quiet she slowly reach for her rooch revealing the silver crystal making the senshis gasp.
 
“Sailor Moon don't “ Mars said
 
“Don't give him the crystal” Mercury said
 
“We just got it back” Jupiter said
 
“That's right” Venus said
 
“I know” Moon said” but you are forgetting that it was Narutonesa that got it back, and I…..dont want to lose him not again I wont let that happen so please try to understand”
 
The senshis were quiet but they nodded they knew that Naruto was important for Usagi and he was also their friend so they accepted her decision.
 
“We understand princess” Pluto said
 
Uranus and Neptune nodded in approval Saturn nodded too she knew if she was in Sailor Moons place she would have done the same thing after all she loved him. Sailor Moon took the crystal from the brooch and gave it to Kunzite.
 
Kunzite gave a wicked smile” thank you for giving me the crystal”
 
“I gave you the crystal now release him” Moon demanded
 
Sasuke got close to Kakashi” Kakashi”
 
“I know Sasuke” Kakashi said both ninjas were looking where Naruto was
 
Kunzite gave a wicked smile” of course I will release him……WHEN HES DEAD NOW BASILISK”
 
“NO” the senshis cried
 
Next to where Naruto is a youma appeared it had a demonic look it had two swords on each of its arms and it was wearing a white chesplate and a black armor(like Baraka from Mortal Kombat 2). Basilisk lunge at the unconscious Naruto with his swords ready to stab the blond ninja but it didn't got the chance to get close to him because Kakashi punch the youma knocking it unconscious.
 
“Sorry but its not nice to attack an opponent when hes unconscious” Kakashi said he then vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
“Al right Kakashi sensei you used a shadow clone” Sakura said
 
“Don't let your guard down its not over yet” Kakashi said
 
Kunzite growled” you got lucky GET THEM”
 
At that moment a group of familiar youmas appeared surrounding them it was Vampiria the vampire youma Scorpios the scorpion youma Arachnis the spider youma Morthis the moth youma Charmeleon the chameleon youma Slogma the slug youma Kotetsu the samurai youma Skulltar the skull youma Raiden the electric gill youma Ursa the valkyrie youma Kilia the ninja youma the harpy youma and Astaroth the psychic youma. The senshis immediately recognize all of the youmas.
 
“Hey wait a minute we already defeated these youmas” Mars said
 
“Looks like well have to defeat them again” Venus said
 
Sakura gasp” why is that youma looks like me” she pointed to the ninja youma
 
Sasuke sweat drooped” you don't want to know”
 
Kunzite laugh” now that I have the silver crystal you all are going to die destroy them”
 
The youmas lunge for the senshis and the leaf ninjas Kakashi was the first to attack he kick the Ursa and from underground two hands grab both of Ursas legs burying her underground Sasuke then jump high in the air and form a hand seal.
 
DRAGON FIRE JUTSU
 
Sasuke blow a huge fireball at Ursa burning her to ashes
 
“One down” Sasuke said
 
Sakura was fighting Kilia she was throwing some punches at her but she was dodging then Kilia counter with a shadow clone jutsu taking Sakura by surprise grabbing her by behind in a strong grip.
 
“Damn let me go” Sakura said as she was struggling to break free from Kilias grasp
 
Kilia laugh” once I get rib of you Sasukekun will be all mine”
 
That was enough to make Sakura go over the edge and break free from her grasp she send an uppercut hitting Kilia and sending her high in the air Sakura use a couple of combo moves in the air sending the ninja youma into the ground unfortunately Kilia was still alive. Sakura then raise her fist and chakra started to flow over her fist the more she was holding the more powerful the chakra becomes.
 
Kilia was too injured to move” no Sasukekun”
 
Sakura growled” news flash for you no one takes Sasukekun but ME” she finally release her first hitting Kilia turning her to dust and the ground was demolished.
 
The senshis didn't waste anytime as they release their chakra and use their strongest attacks.
 
CELSIUS SHOWER
 
SONIC EMBER
 
The two strong attacks hit Arachnis turning her to dust
 
“Hey they are not as strong as before” Mars said
 
HEART FLASH
 
Venus flash hit Slogma blinding it Jupiter took the opportunity to attack
 
JUDGEMENT BOLT
 
The lighting attack hit the slug youma turning it to dust
 
Vampiria lunge at Sailor Moon but Tuxedo Kamen hit the vampire youma with its kane Sailor Moon took the opening to attack.
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
Sailor Moons attack hit Vampiria turning it to dust
 
Raiden took out his trident
 
LIGHTING STRIKE
 
Both Uranus and Neptune dodge the attack Neptune release her chakra
 
TSUNAMI STRIKE
 
The tidal wave hit Raiden and since he uses electrical attacks the electricity spread through the field hitting Scorpios and the harpy youma the three youmas were turn to dust.
 
Charmeleon use his cloaking ability to make himself invisible he was going to attack Pluto and Saturn however Sasuke saw with his sharingan the location of the chameleon.
 
“LOOK OUT BEHINDYOU PLUTO SATURN” Sasuke said
 
Both senshis looked behind then and saw the Charmeleon about to tackle them but both senshis dodge his attack and immediately counter attack.
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
DEAD SCREAM
 
Both attacks hit the chameleon youma turning it to dust
 
Kunzite growl at the beaten the senshis were giving the youmas” we cant afford to use too much energy that's the reason why they are so weak, stop”
 
The remaining youmas stop their attacks and regroup with Kunzite.
 
Sasuke smirk” whats wrong are we too strong for you that youre chickening out”
 
Kunzite grin” not bad youre stronger than you look however youre only avoiding the inevitable”
 
“Bring it Kunzite” Venus shouted
 
“Well Kunzite looks like you failed” Jadeite said as he appeared next to Naruto
 
“Its Jadeite” Mars said
 
“Jadeite why are you here?” Kunzite said
 
Jadeite gave an evil grin” Im here to correct your mistakes since you failed in destroying the senshis and killing the moon prince”
 
“You fool I have the silver crystal” Kunzite said while showing Jadeite the bright crystal
 
“Well at least Im going to get some credit in killing the moon prince” Jadeite said as he prepared a huge fireball and throw it towards Naruto making everyone gasp in shock.
 
“NO NARUTO” Sakura shouted
 
“NARUTONESA” Moon shouted
 
“NARUTOKUN” Saturn shouted with tears in her eyes
 
Kunzite growl” fine take the credit for killing the prince Im going to give the crystal to Queen Beryl” he then vanish.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the sealed chamber of the nine tails
 
 
 
 
“YOURE PATHETIC WHILE YOURE SO CALLED FRIENDS ARE FIGHTING TO RESCUE YOU YOURE SLEEPING FINE IF YOURE NOT GONNA WAKE UP THEN ILL MAKE YOU WAKE UP” the nine tails roared
 
 
 
 
 
Back to the stadium
 
 
 
 
Everyone was shock they couldn't believe it just like that he was gone their best companion and ally was gone burn to death. The senshis were still too shock to say anything Sailor Moon was sobbing along with Saturn the outers were trying to calm her but it was no use nothing could make her feel better. Kakashi and Sasuke were looking at the burn place where Naruto was and they both gasp.
 
“Whats wrong?” Sakura said while dryin her tears
 
“Naruto is alive” Sasuke said shocked
 
“WHAT are you sure” Moon said shock
 
“Hes alive but” Kakashi didn't finish
 
“But what” Moon said
 
Jadeite grin” Im sure Queen Beryl will reward me for killing the moon prince”
 
All of the sudden the fire completely vanished and where the fire once stood it was replace by Naruto with the red chakra but he was different he had claws and hes blue eyes were now blood red eyes that show no mercy. Jadeite gasp at the sight the red chakra surrounding Naruto which took the form of a one tail fox he was frozen in fear he could feel the evil flowing from the chakra, by now Basilisk was wide awake and he was ready to finish what he was told to do as he takes out his two swords. The senshis gasp they have seem Naruto with the red chakra before.
 
Moon gasp” it's the nine tails chakra”
 
“Yes but this time its more evil than before I can feel it” Mars said shock
 
“What does this mean?” Uranus said
 
Sasuke smirk” it means trouble big trouble……for Jadeite and the youmas
 
Basilisk lunge at high speed ready to slice and dice but Kyubi Naruto vanish and appeared behind him he used his claws slashing the youma in the back making it cry in pain. Basilisk lunge again but this time Kyubi Naruto stood still he grab both of his hands and crush then with his immense strength, Jadeite was to shock to say anything he looked to the remaining youmas.
 
“What are you four waiting for killed him” Jadeite said
 
Skultar Kotetsu Morthis and Astaroth nodded and charge at Kyubi Naruto but he vanish and in a matter of seconds he was slashing at the four youmas at incredible speed, Basilisk caught him from behind but Kyubi Naruto saw this coming and vanish appearing behind Basilisk and stab the youma in the back. The five youmas were beaten in the ground they were now at his mercy, Kyubi Naruto took his palm and a purple sphere appeared the senshis and the leaf ninjas knew what was that attack Kyubi Naruto was going to finish this he lunge at high speed with rasengan in hand and hit all five youmas with the rasengan the rasengan was so powerful that destroy half of the baseball field. The senshis were shock at the sight even if those youmas were weak they never had a chance against him, the leaf ninjas were not so shock they have seem what the nine tails is capable off especially Sasuke since he fought kyubi Naruto once at the valley of the end. Jadeite was too shock all five youmas were defeated too easily and he didn't even broke a sweat he look at kyubi Naruto with fear in his eyes.
 
Jadeite gulp a little” fine I take you down myself”
 
Kyubi Naruto was glaring hard at Jadeite he was showing lots of hatred in his crimsom eyes the red chakra was flowing even more and in a matter of seconds Kyubi Naruto transformed in a more powerful version. Now Naruto look more like the nine tails fox demon the red chakra took the form of a fox but this time it had four tails. Jadeite felt the evil but it was more powerful than before making him tremble. The senshis were shock and afraid especially Mars she could feel the power of the nine tails increased dramatically.
 
Kakashi gasp” no four tails”
 
“Whats wrong Kakashi sensei?” Sakura said
 
Everyone looked at the mask ninja who was still looking at Kyubi Naruto in shock
 
“Kakashi what going on why does Naruto had four tails?” Sasuke said
 
Kakashi was still looking at Naruto with his sharingan eye” listen each of the Kyubis tails equals a portion of his power”
 
Sasuke gasp” since he has four tails that means”
 
Kakashi nodded” yes right now Naruto is very powerful we don't stand a chance against him”
 
Sasuke was still shock(its impossible when I fought Naruto he only had one tail and he was pretty strong I mean I had to use level two of the cursed seal mark to beat him but if what Kakashi said its true then if Naruto would have four tails when we fought then I would never had a chance against him not even with using level two)
 
Saturn was in the brink of tears” Narutokun”
 
Jadeite throw a large fire wave at Kyubi Naruto but he vanish in a blink of an eye he was twice as fast as before he appeared next to Jadeite and punch him right in the face sending him to the ground. Jadeite slowly got up but before he could attack Kyubi Naruto was already next to him and started punching him at high speed, Jadeite fell to the ground again he was now coughing blood. Kyubi Naruto in his four tails transformation jump high in the air he raised both of his fist in the air and the impossible happen in his hands a giant red rasengan the size of a planet was form making Jadeite tremble in fear the senshis and the leaf ninjas were also afraid.
 
Sasuke was looking at the giant rasengan” Kakashi is that rasengan” he didn't finish
 
“Powerful enough to destroy the entire stadium and even part of the city….yeah” Kakashi said.
 
“There has to be something we can do we have to tell Narutonesa to stop this we already won” Moon said
 
“No that's not a good idea, right now I don't think Naruto cant tell whos friend or foe we cant get close to him” Kakashi said.
 
Mars gasp” then that means after he finish Jadeite off hes going to attack us”
 
“It's a possibility” Kakashi said
 
“Im not going to fight him never” Moon said
 
“We may not have a choice” Sasuke said
 
“Wheres Saturn?” Neptune said noticing that she was gone
 
Everybody looked around to find her but she wasn't with them
 
“Over there” Jupiter pointed where Jadeite and Kyubi Naruto were
 
Saturn was standing in front of Kyubi Naruto who was still holding the giant red rasengan she had tears in her eyes.
 
Sakura gasp” no shes gonna get herself killed”
 
“We have to stop her” Uranus said
 
“No wait” Pluto said everyone looked at her” we have to believe in Saturn she may be the only one who can bring back the prince back to normal”
 
Sailor Moon nodded(Saturn please be careful)
 
Saturn looked at Kyubi Naruto” Narutokun please that's enough you won so please stop this”
 
Kyubi Naruto was growling at Saturn still holding the giant rasengan, Jadeite didn't waste no time he vanish he wasn't going to stay for Kyubi Naruto to throw the giant rasengan.
 
“Narutokun please Im begging you stop this” Saturn pleaded with tears in her eyes
 
Kyubi Naruto was still growling but the giant red rasengan was vanishing until it finally disappeared for good he went back to the ground. As soon as he got back on the ground he change back to one tail Kyubi Naruto the senshis and the leaf ninjas sighed in relief it seems that Saturn was helping after all however Kyubi Naruto was still growling at Saturn.
 
“Narutokun Im so glad that youre back” Saturn was about to walk towards him
 
“N……..no……Ho…..HotaruchanR 30;..dont….come…..any closer” Naruto said
 
“Narutokun its al right” Saturn said she was going to walk towards him again
 
“Don't come any closer Hotaruchan I…..I don't want to hurt you” Naruto said
 
Saturn chuckle a little” this seems familiar, Narutokun do you remember when we first meet back at my kingdom”
 
Narutos eyes widened how he could he forget that wonderful memory when he first meet her at the kingdom of Saturn it was love at first sight he remembers that she didn't wanted to get close to him because she was afraid that she was going to hurt him because of her power and right now it was happening again only this time it was the other way around.
 
Saturn started walking towards him” Narutokun youre not going to hurt me”
 
“No Hotaruchan please don't come any closer” Naruto said
 
“Narutokun do you want to hurt me?” Saturn said
 
Naruto shook his head” no of course not”
 
“Then youre not going to hurt me” Saturn said as she was getting closer to the blond ninja
 
Naruto wanted to protest but when he saw Saturns eyes he stood still waiting for the senshi to come to his side her eyes were full of sadness and happiness. Saturn was finally near Naruto who still had the nine tails chakra she went to him and embrace him it wasn't long before she started sobbing in his arms she was so happy to see him again while he was gone shes been having nightmares about never seeing him again the though of not seeing him again was so horrible to her that she couldn't continue living without him but here she was reunited with him with her true love. Slowly the nine tails chakra was vanishing his fangs and claws disappeared and his red eyes change back to his original blue color Naruto embrace Saturn he started caressing her short black hair he was so happy to see her he has missed her so much. The senshis and the leaf ninjas ran to the two teens they were all happy to see Naruto again.
 
Naruto and Saturn broke their embrace
 
“Narutokun I have missed you so much” Saturn said while drying her tears
 
“Hotaruchan what did I tell you no more being sad okay” Naruto said while drying her tears.
 
“No Narutokun Im not crying because Im sad Im crying because Im happy” Saturn said
 
“Oh I guess that's okay” Naruto said as he gave Saturn another embrace
 
After both teens broke their second embrace it was Sailor Moons turn to embrace the blond ninja she was sobbing like Saturn she was afraid that she wasn't going to see him again and it tore her apart. After she broke the embrace she started checking him up if he was al right she even check if he had a fever she was concern just like an older sister would for her younger brother.
 
“Are you okay are you hurt did Beryl hurt you?” Moon said worried
 
“Don't worry Usaginesa Im fine that old hag didn't hurt me she did try to turn me evil but I was too strong for her so she failed” Naruto said
 
“I was so worried but Im glad youre al right” Moon said
 
“Hey Naruto” Sasuke said
 
Naruto looked at the Uchiha” what is it?”
 
WHACK
 
Sasuke has hit Naruto on the head making a big lump appeared on top of his head, Naruto was not happy.
 
“WHY THE HELL YOU DID THAT FOR” Naruto shouted angry
 
“For being an idiot” Sasuke said
 
Naruto growled he was about to give the Uchiha a piece of his mind when suddenly Sakura grab him in a headlock.
 
“AH Sakurachan……I cant…..breath” Naruto said as he was struggling to break free from Sakuras headlock.
 
“Naruto we were so worried about you” Sakura said as she tighten the headlock
 
“WELL YOU GUYS HAVE A STRANGE WAY OF SHOWING IT” Naruto shouted while trying to break free from Sakuras headlock.
 
Everyone was smiling at the display they knew that was their way of being worried even if it was a strange way.
 
Sakura release Naruto from the headlock
 
“Hey that reminds me Sasuke Sakurachan are you guys seeing each other?” Naruto said as he looked to the two ninjas.
 
Both Sasuke and Sakura blush
 
“Um…….I don't know what youre talking about” Sakura said while blushing
 
“Well at the sunshine café Shina said you guys were dating is it true?” Naruto said
 
Once again Sasuke and Sakura blushed while the senshis along with Kakashi were grinning at the little scene.
 
“Were just pretending that were dating so the girls would stop bothering me” Sasuke said while blushing a little.
 
“Oh yeah that's it” Sakura said while blushing
 
“Oh okay” Naruto said a little disappointed
 
“Were glad to have you back prince” Uranus said
 
“Prince” Kakashi said puzzle
 
Sakura sweat dropped” um…..its a long story”
 
Sasuke smirk” its too bad Kunzite took the crystal”
 
“WHAT KUNZITE TOOK THE CRYSTAL” Naruto shouted
 
“Relax Naruto” Sakura said
 
“What do you mean relax Beryl has the crystal” Naruto said
 
“No she doesn't “ Moon said as she took out the silver crystal
 
“Hey is the crystal” Naruto said
 
“Sailor Moon was smart” Mercury said
 
Sailor Moon nodded” that's right I knew Kunzite was going to demand the crystal for you in exchange so I told Sasukesan to create a fake”
 
Sasuke nodded” I cast a genjutsu on a ordinary rock using my sharingan”
 
Uranus grin” Beryl is gonna be so upset when she finds out”
 
“Although Im amazed that someone like Sailor Moon was able to come up with a plan so clever like this one” Mars said.
 
Moon glared at Mars” can it Mars”
 
“Wow Usaginesa youre so smart” Naruto said
 
“Oh come on it was nothing” Moon said blushing from embarrassment
 
“Now if you can be smart when it comes to studying” Mars said
 
“WHAT THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN” Moon shouted to the fire senshi
 
“EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS” Mars shouted back
 
Everyone sweat dropped as the two senshis started one of their usual arguments
 
Kakashi looked at Naruto” Im glad that youre safe Naruto”
 
“Thanks Kakashi sensei, by the way why are you here?” Naruto said
 
“Well I just got back from talking with Hokagesama and she has approved in letting you three stay in Tokyo and continue helping the senshis” Kakashi said.
 
“Al right we can stay that's great” Sakura said
 
The senshis were happy to heard that the ninjas were going to stay a little longer especially Sailor Moon and Saturn.
 
“BUT” Kakashi said getting the attention of everyone” but only until Beryl has been taken care off once shes been defeated its back to Konoha understood?”
 
The three leaf ninjas nodded
 
“Um….. Kakashisan” Venus said
 
Kakashi looked at the senshi of love” is something wrong?”
 
Venus was twiddling her fingers and blushing” um…..its just that well……could you remove your mask”
 
Kakashi raise an eyebrow” remove my mask and why should I do that”
 
“That's enough Venus if he doesn't want to remove his mask then hes not gonna do it okay” Jupiter said although she had the same curiosity as Venus and they weren't the only ones Mars and Mercury were in the same boat even Uranus Neptune and Pluto.
 
Kakashi scratch the back of his head” you want to see my face is that it?”
 
Venus immediately nodded along with Jupiter
 
“Well I guess I could remove my mask to you, after all you all are trustworthy so I will remove my mask” Kakashi said.
 
The senshis were so happy even if they didn't show it on the other hand the leaf ninjas were going to left the stadium since they knew that Kakashi was going to do the whole I got another mask under the mask thingy again (AN I love that episode its so funny) so they didn't bother in staying. Kakashi reach for his mask while the senshis were dying in anticipation to see his face Kakashi touch his mask and slowly began to remove it until he finally remove it making the senshis gasp in response. The leaf ninjas went back to where the senshis were and saw that all of the senshis including Uranus, Neptune and even Pluto were blushing the leaf ninjas were puzzle since they didn't know what happened, they looked back at Kakashi by now he had his mask back on. Tuxedo Kamen saw Sailor Moons look and he became jealous she was blushing and looking at the mask ninja with a dreamy look on her face.
 
“Hey whats going on?” Naruto said as he looked at the blushing senshis and back to Kakashi.
 
“Oh its nothing they wanted to see my face and that's what I did” Kakashi said
 
“What do you mean you actually remove your mask….for real” Naruto said
 
Kakashi nodded” what do you mean for real?”
 
“Last time you took off your mask you had another mask in you” Sakura said annoyed
 
“Oh that I was just kidding” Kakashi said with a smile
 
The three leaf ninjas sweat dropped
 
“Well I gotta go I have some business to attend to” Kakashi said as he vanish
 
“Hes so cute” Jupiter said while blushing
 
“Cute hes the most gorgeous guy I have ever seem” Venus said while blushing too.
 
Naruto hang his head down” I cant believe we miss the chance to see Kakashi senseis face”
 
The senshis were still blushing for seeing Kakashis face
 
“Thanks for staring at him Neptune” Uranus said in a jealous accent
 
“And you weren't drooling over him” Neptune said while giving Uranus an obvious look
 
Uranus blush at Neptunes comment
 
“So everyone how about we gave Narutonesa a welcome back party” Moon said
 
“Huh a party for me” Naruto said
 
“You bet lets go everyone” Moon said as they left the stadium leaving Naruto alone with Saturn.
 
“Beryl” Naruto said getting the attention of Saturn
 
“What is it Narutokun?” Saturn said
 
“Beryl she wanted me to believe that I was alone she wanted me to return to that darkness of loneliness that I wasn't needed” Naruto said in a sad tone.
 
Saturn shook her head” that's not true Narutokun youre not alone you have Sasukesan and Sakurasan Usagisan and the others and you have me”
 
Naruto smiled at Saturn” I know Hotaruchan that's why Beryl couldn't control me”
 
Saturn nodded and smiled all of the sudden a loud stomach growl was heard making Saturn laugh.
 
Naruto blush” Oh man Im so hungry I haven't eaten in days”
 
“Don't worry Narutokun Ill make you some ramen” Saturn said
 
“Oh yeah Hotaruchan I love the way you make ramen” Naruto said
 
Saturn blush by his comment
 
“HEY YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS ARE GONNA STAY OR ARE YOU COMING WITH US” Sailor Moon shouted from the entrance of the stadium.
 
Both teens blush by Sailor Moons comment they smiled at each other and left the stadium walking by holding hands.
 
“Narutokun” Saturn said
 
“What is it Hotaruchan?” Naruto said
 
“Welcome back” Saturn said
 
Naruto smile” glad to be back
 
They continue walking leaving the stadium
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace
 
 
 
 
 
 
“YOU FOOL THIS ISNT THE SILVER CRYSTAL ITS JUST A STUPID ROCK” Beryl shouted angry as she throw the rock at Kunzite.
 
Kunzite gulp” I can assure you my queen that I was certain that I had the silver crystal”
 
Jadeite appeared next to Kunzite
 
“KUNZITE YOU FAILED YOU DIDN'T KILL THE SENSHIS YOU DIDN'T KILL THE MOON PRINCE AND YOU DIDN'T BRING ME THE CRYSTAL” Beryl shouted.
 
“Im sorry my queen it wont happen again” Kunzite bow
 
Beryl glared at Jadeite” AND YOU JADEITE SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR GETTING BEATEN THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PUTTING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG”
 
“Im sorry my queen” Jadeite said while he groan in pain from the beating he got from Kyubi Naruto.
 
“YOU TWO ARE USELESS NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT” Beryl shouted
 
Kunzite bow again as he curse under his breath(those senshis are gonna pay for making a fool out of me) he then vanish along with Jadeite.
 
Beryl growl” fools” she then raise her hand making a crystal ball appeared the crystal ball was glowing with the nine tails chakra” it's a good thing I stole some of the nine tails fox energy Im sure its gonna be useful to me and who knows with this energy I might be able to fully restore master Metallias power back”
 
Beryl continue to stare at the red glowing crystal ball “ I should thank the nine tails and the prince thanks to them Im one step closer to restored Metallias power and conquer the earth HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
 
Im so happy Naruto is back with the senshis, by the way the giant red rasengan is his Kyubi Narutos special attack in Naruto shipuden the game for the PS2 if you guys don't have the game then I feel sorry for you but I do own the game and its very awesome anyway keep sensding me your comments and reviews remember NO FLAMES farewell and until next chapter.