Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Temptation of Darkness ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 25 Temptation of Darkness
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon never ever
 
Authors Notes: I decided to give Beryls generals the same powers the inner senshis have Jadeite will have fire, Nephrite will have lighting, Zoicite will have ice and Kunzite well hes not gonna have hate attack because Venus uses love as a weapon but no Kunzite will have darkness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
Everyone was in front of the temple in exception of Usagi, Mamoru, Hotaru, Sasuke and Sakura they were silent and most important down because of Narutos adduction by Beryl. No one said a word they were too upset or rather depressed for what had happened to the blond ninja. The inners senshis were upset because they were not present when Naruto got captured and that made them feel guilty for not being present and able to help, the outers felt the same way. After a long period of silence it was Haruka who broke it.
 
“Hows the princess?” Haruka said to the inners
 
Rei shook her head sadly” shes not well when she heard about Narutosan she locked herself in her room and she hasn't gotten out ever since Mamorusan went to her house but I don't think not even Mamorusan would be able to help her feel better”
 
Luna hang her head down” I think youre right Rei I have never seen her so depressed before I mean this is Usagi were talking about shes always cheerful and happy but now shes like a complete different person”
 
“Can you really blame her Luna, she just lost her brother someone she completely forgot by the effect of the silver crystal and now that she finally remembers him he gets captured by her most hated enemy” Ami said.
 
“Youre right Ami Im sorry” Luna said
 
“It's al right Luna we all feel bad for what had happened to him” Artemis said
 
“Yeah don't beat yourself about it” Makoto said
 
Minako looked to the outers” hows Hotaru?”
 
When Haruka heard that she tighten her fist in anger Michiru became more depressed and Setsuna had a look that she was sad.
 
Haruka shook her head” shes worst she locked herself in her room she wont eat she wont sleep the only thing shell do is cry”
 
“She must be feeling worst than Usagi I mean Narutosan is very special to her she really liked him” Rei said.
 
Everybody nodded
 
“Hey where are Sasukesan and Sakurasan?” Luna said
 
“They went to search the city to find Narutosan but I don't want to be negative or anything but I don't think they will be able to find him so easily” Makoto said.
 
“They didn't looked so upset if you ask me” Artemis said
 
“Youre wrong Artemis, I could tell by the look of their faces they were very upset especially Sasukesan” Minako said.
 
“Ami can you find the prince?” Michiru said
 
“Its not gonna be easy it took me a while to find the crystal when Orochimaru took it but to find Beryls hide out its gonna take me a long time but nevertheless Im going to use my computer to find him” Ami said.
 
“Right and Ill use the sacred fire to try to locate Beryls hide out” Rei said
 
Haruka nodded” al right well search through the city”
 
“No wait” Minako said
 
“What is it Minako?” Michiru said
 
“Please leave the searching to us you guys go and help Hotaru” Minako said
 
“That's easier said than done” Haruka said
 
“We must Haruka these are times that we have to remained stronger than ever lets not forget that were the sailor senshis” Setsuna said.
 
“Right and while Mamorusan is trying to help Usagi you three have to try and help Hotaru” Luna said
 
“Al right well leave the searching to you, but if you need help call us” Haruka said the three outers left the temple.
 
The inners nodded
 
“Al right lets find Narutosan” Rei said
 
RIGHT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace(Metallias chamber)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryl knelt before Metallia, next to her was the unconscious Naruto
 
“My master do we have enough energy to turn him to our side” Beryl said
 
Metallia growled” the last time you wanted to brainwash someone it was Endymion and look where did that get you”
 
Beryl growled at the memory” I know my master but this one is different hes very powerful”
 
Metallia stood silent and gasp” youre right Beryl hes very powerful and he also posses a powerful evil energy”
 
“Then my master can you turn him to the side of the negaverse” Beryl said
 
“Thanks to the energy you've been given me some of my power have return yes I have enough energy, but it wont be easy he has a strong heart and he has a high devotion for his companions youll have to search through his mind find his fear and use it against him” Metallia said.
 
Beryl gave a wicked grin” yes thank you my master you wont regret it”
 
Metallia growled” you better hope that I don't”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke and Sakura were on top of one of the many buildings in Juuban they have been looking in the city in hope to find their ally and dear companion Naruto. Sakura was still shock she couldn't believe that one of her most closest friends was captured she care for Naruto and she was going to do whatever it takes to find him and rescue him. Unlike Sakura Sasuke was really in a bad mood after hearing that Naruto was captured he was hoping to find him so he could beat the crap out of him for letting himself get captured by the enemy.
 
“Sasukekun why are we stopping?” Sakura said
 
Sasuke was trying to hold his anger the though of Naruto getting captured by the enemy angers him a lot and he couldn't hold his anger anymore.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IDIOT” Sasuke shouted at the top of his lungs.
 
Sakura gasp” Sasukekun whats wrong?”
 
“Its that idiot Naruto how……how he could get himself captured how” Sasuke said frustrated.
 
“Don't you remember what Harukasan told us she told us that they were holding Hotarusan hostage they say they weren't going to hurt her unless Naruto give himself to them” Sakura said.
 
“I know Sakura its just, just like that he was captured Naruto someone strong like him gets captured so easily” Sasuke said.
 
“Sasukekun Naruto didn't have a choice Hotarusan was in danger, don't you see he…loves her and that's why he gave himself for her shes precious to him” Sakura said.
 
“Precious” Sasuke said in a depressed tone
 
“Don't you have someone precious in your life Sasukekun?” Sakura said high anticipation in her voice like she was expecting that the Uchiha would say her name.
 
Sasuke stood silent for a moment before answering the kunoichi” I……I…..I don't know I don't know if theres someone precious in my life to do the same thing that Naruto did.
 
“Oh…I see” Sakura said disappointed” maybe youll find that person someday Sasukekun”
 
“Yeah…..maybe” Sasuke said confident” but I know one thing for sure”
 
“What is that?” Sakura said.
 
“When we find Naruto Im gonna pound him to the ground” Sasuke said with a grin on his face.
 
Sakura chuckle at his comment” that's something you would do, looks like youre back to normal”
 
“Yeah I already feel guilty enough for not being there to help him” Sasuke said
 
“Sasukekun youre not the only one who feels guilty okay the senshis feel guilty too, especially Usagisan” Sakura said Usagis name in a sad whisper.
 
“Yeah come on lets keep on searching” Sasuke said
 
Sakura nodded they both vanish
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Usagis house(near her room)
 
 
 
 
 
Mamoru stood in front of Usagis door bedroom hes been calling her for hours hoping for her to open the door and be able to console her but she didn't open the door he could only hear the sob coming from the other side of her door. It wasn't long before Kenji along with Ikuko came to the scene and confront Mamoru Kenji wasn't happy to see him since he never trusted him and he has never approved of him having a relationship with his daughter. He was upset to see him and the fact that his daughter has been crying endlessly he look at Mamoru with hate and distrust he suspected that he was somehow responsible for what has happened to his daughter.
 
“You what are you doing here?” Kenji said raising his voice a little
 
“Kenji I invited him to come” Ikuko said
 
Kenji was still glaring at Mamoru” what did you do to her?” Kenji said he was really angry.
 
“Excuse me” Mamoru said puzzle
 
“Don't play stupid with me Im sure youre the reason why shes been crying for days she lock herself in her room and she hasn't do nothing but to cry you better tell me what did you do her or I…..I” Kenji didn't finish.
 
“Kenji that's enough please” Ikuko said she look at Mamoru” Mamorusan do you know whats wrong with Usagi?”
 
Mamoru nodded sadly” yes a very dear friend of hers has left Tokyo and she didn't have a chance to say goodbye to him”
 
Ikuko gasp” I should it know shes always loyal and dedicated to her friends” Ikuko said obviously she was believing what Mamoru said.
 
Kenji didn't look like he believed him he was still suspecting him as the cause for her crying” it must have been one hell of a friend to make her cry for days”
 
“You have no idea” Mamoru said in very honest tone
 
Ikuko nodded” I see come on Kenji lets leave Mamorusan so he could help Usagi”
 
“What were going to leave him alone with Usagi” Kenji said
 
“Lets go Kenji” Ikuko said while dragging Kenji out of the hall leaving Mamoru alone
 
Mamoru sighed he went back to Usagis door bed room and trying to talk her so she could open the door.
 
“Usako please let me help you” Mamoru said
 
No answer
 
“Usako I know youre in there so please open the door I want to help you but you have to open the door first” Mamoru said
 
No answer
 
Mamoru was getting desperate” Usako please I love you don't do this to me don't shut me down I know youre hurt so please Im begging you open the door” Mamoru felt like crying.
 
CLICK
 
Mamoru heard the sound of a door lock been unlock Mamoru was happy Usagi must have release the door lock he turn the door knob and open the door when he enter the room he gasp at what he was seeing. Usagi was completely paled her eyes were red from crying so much she was still sobbing she look thinner it seems she hasn't eaten anything she was like a completely different person. When Mamoru saw her he felt his heart breaking he couldn't stand seeing her so heartbroken so sad he closed door behind him.
 
“Usako” Mamoru said while embracing her” are you al right?”
 
Usagi was still quiet
 
“What am I saying of course youre not just look at you” Mamoru said
 
Usagi didn't say anything she lie on her bed Mamuro did the same thing
 
“Usako have you look at yourself?” Mamoru said
 
Usagi nodded” yeah…..I know how I look I have a mirror you know” Usagi said in a sad tone.
 
“Usako you have to be strong” Mamoru said
 
“How can I be strong Mamochan I….I have failed once again as leader of the senshis” Usagi said.
 
“Don't say that Usako” Mamoru said
 
“But its true first I let Orochimaru take the crystal and now Narutonesa…….” Usagi didn't finish she began to sob.
 
Mamoru embrace her trying to calm her “ Usako we must not give up we have to search for him”
 
“While he still himself” Usagi sob again
 
“What do you mean?” Mamoru said
 
“Isnt it obvious Mamochan Beryl shes going to brainwash him just like she did with you” Usagi said while sobbing.
 
Mamoru hold her again while cursing under his breath he remembers that awful day when Beryl turn him against his alies against his princess hes been trying to get that awful memory forever but in the end he couldn't he continues to embrace his princess.
 
“Usako we have to believe that Narutosan is al right” Mamoru said
 
“But I failed him I wasn't even there when he got captured” Usagi said while drying her tears.
 
“Think about Narutosan what would he said if he sees you know” Mamoru said
 
“Well I know hell be angry with me for being like this” Usagi said
 
“Exactly and that's why you have to be strong for me for Narutosan and for the senshis they believe in you I believe in you” Mamoru said.
 
“Youre right I cant believe I was being so depressed for nothing Im going to rescue him Mamochan” Usagi said.
 
Mamoru smiled” no well rescue him Im with you till the end you know that”
 
“I know Mamochan I have to apologize to my parents for acting like this and I also have to be apologize to my friends too” Usagi said
 
Mamoru nodded” then lets go to the temple”
 
Usagi nodded
 
When they left the room Kenji was peeking through the stairs trying to listen to what they were saying he saw them leaving and went straight at them.
 
“What were you two doing in your room Usagi?” Kenji said in a suspicious tone
 
“Dad Mamochan and I were just talking that's all” Usagi said
 
Mamoru nodded
 
“Really” Kenji said” you two were doing nothing inappropriate were you”
 
Both Usagi and Mamoru blush since they knew what Kenji meant
 
Usagi shook her head” No dad of course not we were not doing anything like that”
 
Ikuko then came” Kenji that's enough stop bothering them, Usagi are you feeling better now?”
 
“Yes I feel better now Im sorry for worrying you and dad too” Usagi said
 
“Its okay Im glad that you feel better sweetie” Ikuko said
 
Kenji sighed” now Usagi if you can find a boyfriend your age”
 
Usagi and Mamoru sweat dropped at Kenjis comment
 
“Kenji stop it” Ikuko scolded
 
“Honey but its true hes too old for her” Kenji said
 
Ikuko put her arms on her hip” looks like your forgetting that you were twenty three and I was sixteen when we fist met”
 
Kenji gasp”shhhh Ikuko not in front of Usagi”
 
Usagi grin” really no wonder mom is younger than you and you keep bothering me with having a boyfriend my age”
 
Kenji was going to say something else but suddenly a loud growl was heard it sounded like a wild beast on a rampage.
 
Usagi blush” whoops guess Im very hungry”
 
Everyone sweat drooped
 
Kenji gulp” sweet heart I hope you had enough food to feed Usagi:
 
“Ill see what I can cook” Ikuko said while sweat dropping
 
“Oh mom wait can you make ramen?” Usagi said
 
“Ramen sure okay” Ikuko said
 
“Thanks” Usagi said
 
Ikuko nodded and look at Kenji” dear I need help in the kitchen so lets go” she drag Kenji downstairs.
 
Mamoru smile” you really like ramen don't you Usako?”
 
Usagi nodded” yeah thanks to Narutonesa, I promise Im going to save him no matter what after I eat Ill head to the temple to meet the others”
 
Mamoru nodded
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outers house
 
 
 
 
 
Haruka Michiru and Setsuna were seated in the kitchen they were having some coffee and the three were still depressed about Hotaru. They have already tried to talk to Hotaru but it was no use she didn't say anything neither she unlock the door she continues her sobbing. The three outers were in the brink to give up on Hotaru no matter what they say they couldn't help or convince her to open the door there was nothing that could calm her there was only one person that could help her but he was captured by Beryl. Haruka has already lost her patience she couldn't take it anymore seeing Hotaru crying was making her very upset and she has finally reach her limit.
 
“AH THAT'S IT” Haruka said drooping her hands on the table
 
“Haruka” Michiru said shock
 
“I cant take it anymore” Haruka said as she left the kitchen
 
“Haruka where are you going?” Michiru said but she knew where she was going
 
Michiru and Setsuna have follow Haruka upstairs and stop at Hotarus door step.
 
Haruka knock real loud on the door” Hotaru open the door right now”
 
No answer
 
Michiru was going to stop her but she was stop by Setsuna who shook her head in response they both knew this has to be done.
 
“Hotaru open the door right now” Haruka said in angry tone
 
No answer
 
Haruka was really getting angry” Im warning you young lady if you don't open the door right now Ill……Ill break the door open”
 
“WHAT” Michiru gasp
 
No answer
 
“Fine have it your way” Haruka said before taking a few steps behind
 
Michiru sweat dropped(oh no were gonna need a new door)
 
Haruka charge at the door at full speed hitting and breaking the door wide open Michiru and Setsuna went inside they saw Hotaru lie on her bed she had her face buried in her pillow. Michiru and Setsuna went to her side, she slowly got up from her bed they three gasp just like Usagi Hotarus face skin was paled and her eyes were red it seems she has been crying for many days.
 
“Hotaru are you okay we were so worried about you” Michiru said
 
Setsuna modded
 
Hotaru was quiet
 
Haruka look at Hotaru angry” why didn't you answer us we have been calling you for days and you didn't answer”
 
Hotaru started drying her tears” Im sorry for worrying all of you, its just that Narutokun” she began to sob again.
 
“Stop crying Hotaru” Haruka said in a harsh tone
 
“But Haruka papa Narutokun” Hotaru didn't finish
 
“Hes not here okay everyone is out searching for him and here you are crying, well guess what Hotaru crying is not going help us find him” Haruka said still in a harsh tone.
 
“Haruka stop” Michiru said
 
“It's the truth Michiru shes not helping us in finding him” Haruka said
 
Hotaru was sobbing she knew she was right but she still continue to sob
 
Haruka calm down” look Hotaru think about him how would he feels if he sees you now, well I know exactly how he would be feeling heart broken sad”
 
Hotaru gasp she remembers the promise she made to the blond ninja that she would never be sad but to be happy she remembers that Naruto told her that when shes sad hes sad too.
 
Michiru gave her a smile” Hotaru you have to be strong for him okay”
 
“Lets not forget that youre Sailor Saturn you have to be even stronger” Setsuna said
 
Hotaru nodded” yes I promise Ill be strong for Narutokun and for everyone”
 
“Well now that that's settled how about we help the others find the prince” Haruka said
 
Hotaru nodded but then a stomach growl was heard but not as exaggerated as Usagis.
 
Michiru smirk” Hotaru you must be hungry”
 
Hotaru nodded while blushing” yes Im hungry I haven't eaten anything in days”
 
“Then let me make you something after that we can meet the others at the temple” Michiru said.
 
Hotaru nodded Michiru left the room and went to the kitchen, Hotaru was deep in though
 
(Narutokun wherever you are were going to find you so please hold on Im not going to lose you again)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto was in a large platform the same platform that Mamoru was when Beryl brain wash him, near him was Beryl who was concentrating searching on his mind trying to find his fear. While Beryl was searching in his mind she saw his memories from both the silver millennium and his present life so she knew it was true that Naruto was Queen Serenity son princess Serenas younger brother and the prince of the moon. In his present life she saw when the fourth Hokage sealed the nine tails fox demon inside a reborn Naruto she figure out that the nine tails fox was the source of the dark energy that Nephrite felt she saw all of his fights from the land of waves to the chunin exam to his first encounter with Orochimaru his first meeting with Itachi Sasukes older brother and the organization of Akatsuki. Beryl was very intrigue with all of his memories but after searching she finally found his fear the darkness sealed in his heart she gave a wicked grin after she found his fear.
 
“I found it, your fear Uzumaki Naruto” Beryl said as she look into the unconscious blond ninja.
 
“You really are her brother you resemble Sailor Moon a lot” Beryl grin she then raise her hand a dark energy was shot and it went to Narutos mind for Naruto everything went black as he was now drifting slowly into Beryls grasp.
 
Naruto open his eyes and he gasp where he was he knew very well the place and he couldn't believe it how he was here of course how could he forget the place where he was born and became a ninja. Naruto saw the Hokage rock monument where all of the Hokages from the past and present were everyone from the first to the current fifth Hokage were there he began to walk the streets of Konoha he began to think that this was some kind of dream but it felt so real so he continues to walk the streets of Konoha. As he was walking the people were giving him hateful glares the kind of glares that say Im going to kill you or I wish you were dead glares it gave Naruto chills on his spine as he was growing up he saw the people of the village were always giving look of detest of hatred fear but the glares that they were giving were him of pure hatred deep hatred. Naruto was really nervous now as he continues to walk he saw his favorite place to eat the small store of Ichimarus ramen(AN I don't know if that's his name I forgot) as he went inside of the store he saw Ichimaru making some ramen along his girl assistant(AN I don't know her name either) Naruto went to his usual cheery self and seated in one of the chairs.
 
“Ichimaru one big bowl of ramen please” Naruto said
 
Ichimaru look at the blond ninja and gave him a hateful glare” NO RAMEN FOR YOU NOW GET OUT OF HERE YOU FREAK”
 
“YEAH GET OUT OF HERE YOU MONSTER” the girl assistant said
 
“WHAT” Naruto said stunned he couldn't believe what he just heard” Ichimaru its me Im your favorite customer”
 
“YOURE NO CUSTOMER OF MINE NOW GET OUT OF HERE YOU FREAK OR ILL MAKE YOU LEAVE” Ichimaru shouted grabbing a kitchen knife.
 
Naruto was really scared he couldn't believe it Ichimaru was a good friend of his and his ramen place was one his favorites places to eat. With out creating a commotion he left the ramen place and he continue to walk the streets of the leaf village. As he was walking he saw three familiar figures he knew who they were one was a boy who had black hair his hair style was like Moe from the three stooges he had a large black eyebrows and he was wearing a green spandex uniform and he had a jacket of a ninja it meant that he was a chunin, the other boy had long black hair and aqua blue eyes he was wearing a white outfit with a grey skirt and the final person was a girl with brown hair her hair style was familiar to Usagi but with no pigtails she had brown eyes and she was wearing a Chinese uniform it was white and red. Naruto went to the three ninjas with a happy look on his face.
 
“Neji Ten Ten funny brows” Naruto said
 
The three ninjas turn their heads to the opposite way when they saw the blond ninja they gave him a hateful glare Naruto saw their looks and he was scared.
 
Naruto gulp” whats going on guys?”
 
“You that's whats going on you monster” Rock Lee said while glaring at Naruto
 
“Don't come near me you monster” Ten Ten said glaring at Naruto
 
“Stay away from us nine tails” Neji said
 
Naruto gasp when he heard that” how did you know about the nine tails?”
 
“Everyone knows about the nine tails fox demon that attack our village fifteen years ago and since you had its spirit in you you are threat to our village, so I suggest you go before WE HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU” Neji said.
 
Naruto was speechless and too scared to do anything he took a quick glance at Rock Lee who was still glaring at him” funny brows”
 
“IF YOU CALL ME FUNNY BROWS AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU” Rock Lee shouted.
 
That was enough to make Naruto leave he ran as fast as he could he couldn't believe it his companions hated him he reach the ninja academy and got seated at the swing that was tied to the tree he was thinking about everything that has happened.
 
(Whats going on? why Ichimaru hates me and how does Neji and the others knows about the nine tails I though the third Hokage made it clear that it was forbidden to talk about the nine tails fox)
 
Naruto continue to think with a sorrowful look on his face he didn't know that someone was near him.
 
“Naruto whats wrong?” the person said
 
When Naruto look next to him he smile at the person next to him he knew who he was he was a young boy he was a few years younger than Naruto he was wearing a regular ninja uniform he had a spiky grey hair and black eyes he was the grandson of the late third Hokage.
 
Naruto became happy when he saw him” hey there Konohamaru how you doing?”
 
“Im fine but you didn't answer my question” Konohamaru said
 
“Oh its just that the people are treating me strange today” Naruto said with a sad look on his face.
 
Konohamaru gave a puzzle look” strange you mean why do they hate you”
 
Naruto gasp(does Konohamaru knows about the nine tails fox) he shook his head” what did you say Konohamaru?”
 
Konohamaru cross his arms” you heard me they hate you because youre the nine tails fox demon”
 
Naruto gasp” so you do know”
 
“Yeah and you know what Naruto I HATE YOU ” Konohamaru said
 
Naruto was trembling in fear even Konohamaru hated him, he did the only thing he could do he ran and went inside the school. He couldn't believe it Konohamaru hated him too he has consider the young genin a little brother but now he hated him and he probably didn't wanted to be with him anymore. He got seated in one of the desk of the academy and hang his head down he silently started sobbing he was hoping that this was nightmare and maybe he was going to wake up soon.
 
(Why…..why is this happening why does everyone knows about the nine tails and why do they hate me)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back at Beyls Palace
 
 
 
 
Beryl was still hitting Naruto with the dark energy in his head she then gave a wicked gring “ Uzumaki Naruto this is only the beginning of your nightmare”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back to Narutos dream
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto continue to sob in the classroom he has been rejected by his friends they knew about the nine tails so it was obvious that they were going to hate him. He continues his sobbing unaware that the door of the classroom was open and someone came closing the door behind him making Naruto to lift his head up he then smile at the person in front of him wearing his chunin uniform he had brown hair tied in a small pony tail he had brown eyes and a scar crossing his nose Naruto came running to him with a smile on his face.
 
“Iruka sensei” Naruto said happy but when he saw the glare Iruka had on his face his smile turn into a look of fear.
 
“YOU MURDER WHY ARE YOU HERE?” Iruka shouted
 
Naruto gasp” what are you talking about Iruka sensei?”
 
“STOP PLAYING STUPID YOU ARE A MURDER NINE TAILS YOU KILLED MY PARENTS I DESPISE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING” Iruka shouted.
 
Naruto was frozen in fear he couldn't believe what he just heard the first person who care for him and accepted him for who he is have completely rejected him and hated him to the core. When Naruto heard those cold words his heart shatter Iruka was more than just a friend to him he was like family since he grow up alone with out a family. The tears were coming out of his eyes again he try to calm down but it was useless Irukas words felt like a bunch of kunais have stab his heart.
 
Naruto look at Iruka who was still glaring at him” Iruka sensei”
 
“I AM NOT YOUR SENSEI NINE TAILS NOW GET OUT OF SIGHT BEFORE I KILLED YOU” Iruka shouted throwing a kunai at Naruto who was able to dodge it.
 
Naruto left the classroom sobbing endlessly he didn't care where he was going he just wanted to leave far away from Iruka. When he stop running he was now in front of the Hokages tower where obviously the Hokage resided, he saw three familiar figures at the entrance to the Hokages office one was a teen boy with black hair tied into a small pony tail and black eyes he was wearing a jounin uniform the other was a boy with spiky brown hair and black eyes he was wearing a grey fur coat and short grey pants next to him was a big white dog, the last person was a girl with long black hair and aqua blue eyes she was wearing a familiar clothing than the boy next to her only her coat was black.
 
Naruto dry his tears as he looked at Shikamaru Kiba and Hinata he wasn't surprise this time that they were glaring at him.
 
“Well what do we have here it's the nine tails” Shikamaru said in a disgusted tone
 
The dog white dog started growling and barking at Naruto Kiba calm him down” enough Akamaru I know you hate him I hate him too” Kiba said while glaring at Naruto.
 
Naruto didn't say anything he took a quick glance at Hinata and he saw that her eyes were showing hatred pure hatred Naruto didn't have to be a genius to figure out that the hatred was directed at him. Kiba took Hinatas hand in his hand and they walk off passing the blond ninja they didn't look at him as they were leaving except Akamaru who was still barking at Naruto.
 
“Hey nine tails Hokagesama wants to see you” Shikamaru said as he left
 
“Huh granny Tsunade wants to see me” Naruto blink” good I have to talk to her”
 
Naruto enter the Hokages office and saw Tsunade doing some paperwork she look in front of her and saw Naruto with a sad look on his face she gave him the same glare that everybody has been given him.
 
“Youre late” Tsunade spat as she was still glaring at the blond ninja
 
Naruto was trembling” granny Tsunade why does everybody in the village knows about the nine tails I though the third made it clear that information about the nine tails attack was to be kept a secret?”
 
“I told the village about the nine tails they have the right to know” Tsunade said
 
“But granny Tsunade now that they know the truth they hate me” Naruto said while holding his tears.
 
“I don't care if they hate you” Tsunade said in a hateful tone
 
Naruto was still trying to hold his tears” but granny Tsunade”
 
“ STOP CALLING ME THAT I AM NOT YOUR GRANDMOTHER” Tsunade shouted.
 
Naruto was paled he stood quiet
 
Tsunade calm down” now the reason why I have called you is that youre no longer welcome in this village”
 
“WHAT” Naruto gasp” what are you talking about?”
 
“Im saying that youre banish from this village forever, youre a threat to Konoha so Im going to give you ten minutes to leave the village after that Im going to call the black ambu ops to hunt you down……and kill you” Tsunade said still glaring at Naruto.
 
Naruto was shocked he was hoping that this whole thing was a bad dream or that it was some kind of sick joke but looking into Tsunades eyes he knew that she was serious and this wasn't a dream. He was afraid very afraid in his entire life he has never been so afraid the only thing he could do was run he left Tsunades office and started running faster. It wasn't long until the black ambu ops show up and they were chasing him through out the village. Things went worse because not just the ambu were chasing him but all of the ninjas in the whole village were chasing him while the chase continue Beryl appear on top of the buildings she have a wicked grin on her face.
 
“Yes loneliness rejection those are youre fears Naruto you have such a painful life with the nine tails fox sealed inside of you it would be easy for you to join my army” Beryl said as she vanish.
 
Naruto kept on running until reaching the gates of Konoha he was finally home free but the path outside of the village was block by more ninjas so he was trapped. He saw among the ninjas his formal friends he saw Ino, Chouji, Shino, Kiba Hinata, Neji, Ten Ten, Rock Lee Shikamaru he even saw Iruka and Konohamaru as part of the chase. Naruto was trap it was over he was going to die killed by the people he though they were his friends looks like he wont fulfill his dream of becoming Hokage after all. Naruto curl up like a ball on the ground waiting for his death to happen he began to sob he didn't wanted to die.
 
“DIE NINE TAILS” a ninja said
 
Naruto was still sobbing(why….why is this happening to me Ive never wanted to have the nine tails fox spirit inside of me I don't want to die I…..I……I don't want to be alone again)
 
“You are not alone” a cold voice said
 
Suddenly the whole place was frozen like time has been frozen Naruto lifted his head and saw the whole display with shock all of the ninjas were frozen.
 
“Whats going on what happened why is everyone frozen?” Naruto said still shock
 
“I did it” the same cold voice said
 
When Naruto looked next to him the person he less wanted to meet the queen of the negaverse Queen Beryl appeared with a smile on her face a smile that Naruto could tell that it means trouble.
 
Naruto growled” you Beryl what do you want?”
 
“Im here to help you Naruto” Beryl said
 
“You help me yeah right” Naruto spat
 
“But its true look around you” Beryl said showing the frozen ninjas” these people these so called friends of yours have betray you”
 
Naruto look to the ground” its true I though they were my friends but now they hate me because…..because” Naruto made a soft sob but he didn't finish.
 
“Because you have the nine tails fox spirit sealed inside of you” Beryl said
 
Naruto sadly nodded
 
“That doesn't matter Naruto if they were youre real friends they would have accepted you for you are and only for who you are” Beryl said giving Naruto an innocent look in disguise.
 
Naruto looked at Beryl” well yeah its true but they only hate me because I have the spirit of the nine tails fox”
 
Beryl shook her head” you should be grateful that you have the nine tails”
 
That comment made Naruto very angry” WHY THE HELL SHOULD I BE GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE THIS DEMON INSIDE OF ME”
 
“Because you have a very powerful source of strength, its true that the nine tails is evil but if you use it for your own accord then theres nothing wrong isn't it?” Beryl said.
 
Naruto nodded its true he was pretty strong with the nine tails chakra but he still didn't trust Beryl.
 
Naruto glared at the queen of the negaverse” why are you doing this Beryl?”
 
“I already told you Naruto I want to help you” Beryl then gave a sad look” I was once rejected too I felt horrible like I wasn't needed in this world”
 
Naruto nodded he knew exactly what she was talking about so he understood her
 
“But then I gained something better than friendship” Beryl said
 
Naruto was surprised” something……..better than friendship” Naruto began to think(is there really something better than friendship)
 
Beryl nodded” yes that thing is power”
 
Naruto blink” power”
 
“Yes when you had power you don't need friends and you Naruto had all the power you need” Beryl said.
 
“The nine tails fox demon” Naruto said a little scared
 
Beryl nodded” when you have so much power the people will either join you or be against you”
 
“That's true but what are you getting at with this Beryl” Naruto said
 
Beryl smile at him” join me Uzumaki Naruto and together we will ruled this world”
 
Naruto gasp” ruled the world”
 
“Yes you wont be alone anymore and the people that treated you badly and hated you all these years will pay with their lives” Beryl said
 
Naruto growled” revenge”
 
Beryl nodded and extended her left arm” take my hand Naruto and together we will ruled this world”
 
Naruto was deep in though(maybe I should join her I don't have any friends now and I have great power maybe I should use this power for my own reasons and not to help my friends well since I don't have any). Naruto extended his right arm ready to take Beryl hand while Beryl was chuckling to herself.
 
(Once he takes my hand hell be mine forever)
 
Just as Naruto was about to take Beryls hand a though struck him
 
“You never let the nine tails get you down and youre not gonna start now” Sasukes voice
 
“Naruto youre still my friend even if you had that demon in you” Sakuras voice
 
(Sakurachan) Naruto though
 
“Youre you kid no one else” Harukas voice
 
“Youre the prince of the Moon Narutosan” Lunas voice
 
“It doesn't matter what you are Narutosan youre still our friend” Reis voice
 
“I will always be watching you my son” Queen Serenitys voice
 
(Mother)
 
“When I looked at you I see the most wonderful and kind person” Usagis voice
 
(Usaginesa)
 
“Narutokun I will always love you” Hotarus voice
 
(Hotaruchan)
 
Naruto took a few steps back away from Beryl
 
“What are you doing?” Beryl said confused
 
Naruto glared at Beryl” Im not going to join you never”
 
Beryl glared at him” Don't you want to get revenge on your formal friends”
 
“They are my friends this whole place is nothing but an illusion created from the darkness of my heart” Naruto said.
 
Beryl smirk” oh are you sure, this is real youre just imagining things”
 
“No youre wrong I have lots of friends I have my friends in Konoha and I have the senshis Sasuke baka Sakurachan I have my sister Usagi and most important I have my girlfriend Hotaruchan, so you will never control me Beryl NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND YOU OLD HAG.
 
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH” Beryl shouted as a bright light appear Beryl fell to the ground she got up and she was really upset.
 
Beryl glared at the unconscious Naruto” hes stronger than I thought I cant control him, but maybe if I can control the nine tails fox then maybe” she shoot another dark ray at Naruto entering his mind again but this time she was in front of the sealed where the nine tails fox demon was. Beryl look at the huge golden gate and gasp she saw a pair of crimson eyes staring at her the creature was filled with red chakra, she felt the evil coming form the creature and she was frozen due she has never felt such evil in all of her life, the nine tails look at her with a grin on his face.
 
“WHO ARE YOU?” the nine tails said
 
Beryl tremble a little” Youre the nine tails fox demon right?”
 
The nine tails grin even more” AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE?”
 
“I am Queen Beryl of the negaverse and I have come to give you an offer” Beryl said
 
The nine tails chuckle” AH YES I CAN FEEL THE EVIL ENERGY IN YOU, YOU HAVE A WICKED HEART MY KIND OF PEOPLE”
 
Beryl grin at his comment” that means youre going to agreed on my offer”
 
“WHAT KIND OF OFFER?” the nine tails said
 
“I will set you free from your prison if you swore your allegiance to me” Beryl said
 
The nine tails gave an amusement laugh” THAT'S A TEMPTING OFFER HOWEVER YOU CANT BREAK THE SEAL ONLY THE KID CAN DO THAT AND HES NOT THAT GONNA BE STUPID TO DO IT”
 
“How about if I make him open it?” Beryl said
 
The nine tails laugh” YOURE GOING TO CONTROL HIM LIKE YOU DID EARLIER HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
 
Beryl growled the nine tails was making fun of her failure for controlling Naruto.
 
“You have no choice I will control you” Beryl said in a demanding voice
 
Beryls comment made the nine tails fox laugh but this time it wasnt a amuse laugh it was a evil laugh the kind of laugh that would send chills to anyones spine.
 
Beryl growl” whats so funny?”
 
“YOU CONTROL ME HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM SO WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE” the nine tails said in a threatening tone.
 
“I wont leave till I control you” Beryl demanded
 
“YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL ME I ONLY OBEY THE BOY AND THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE WHEN THE FOURTH HOKAGE SEALED ME INSIDE THIS BOY I BECAME PART OF HIM WE NOW SHARE THE SAME EXISTENCE IF HE DIES I DIE SO YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL ME SO LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU” the nine tails in a very cold voice.
 
Bery was shock she didn't wanted to stay and find out what will happen if she didn't leave even if the nine tails was in a cage she has felt his powers and surpasses her own and it might surpass Metallia, Beryl left before firing a small ray at the nine tails who didn't move an inch.
 
 
 
 
Back at Beryls palace
 
 
 
 
“Dammit I cant control him nor the nine tails they are both too strong to manipulate, hes useless if I cant control him” Beryl said frustrated.
 
“My queen” Kunzite said as he appeared
 
“What is it Kunzite?” Beryl said
 
“If I can make a suggestion if you cant control him how about if you use him to get what we desired the most” Kunzite said with an evil grin on his face.
 
Beryl smirk figuring out what Kunzite said” very interesting he may be use to me after all”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone was in front of the temple Usagi was there the inners gave her a big hug they were glad that she was back to normal the same was for Hotaru. They have told Usagi and the outers about there search for Naruto and the disappointment that they haven't found him yet.
 
“So you guys haven't found him yet?” Usagi said
 
The inners shook their heads
 
“We search everywhere and we haven't found anything” Makoto said
 
“What about you guys?” Usagi said looking at Sasuke and Sakura
 
“No we haven't found him” Sakura said
 
Usagi gave a thoughtful look” al right we don't have to find him”
 
“What do you mean Usagi?” Rei said
 
“Well scout through the city in search of a youma” Usagi said
 
Everybody gave her a puzzle look
 
“Usagi why search for a youma?” Ami said
 
“Well Beryl is looking for energy so she will eventually send a youma to drain energy and that's where we attack well demand for them to give us Narutonesa” Usagi said.
 
Everybody was stun at the fact that Usagi has used her head
 
Rei was shock” it's a miracle Usagi you used your head”
 
“Cut it out Rei lets do it everyone” Usagi said
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY PLANET POWER
 
MARS PLANET POWER
 
JUPITER PLANET POWER
 
VENUS PLANET POWER
 
URANUS PLANET POWER
 
NEPTUNE PLANET POWER
 
PLUTO PLANET POWER
 
SATURN PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
“Lets go everyone” Moon said
 
The senshis modded and left along with Sasuke and Sakura, Saturn was about to leave but Sailor Moon stop her.
 
“Wait Saturn” Moon said
 
“Whats wrong Sailor Moon?” Saturn said
 
Sailor Moon put her arms on Saturns shoulder” lets save Narutonesa together” she gave her a smile.
 
Saturn smile and nodded” Yes lets do our best to save him”
 
Both senshis left the temple
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Beryls Palace
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryl was seated in her throne with an evil grin on her face the four generals were in front of her.
 
“So whos going to be the one to accomplish this plan” Beryl said
 
“I will” Jadeite said taking a step forward
 
“No Kunzite will be the one to carry the plan” Zoicite said while glaring at Jadeite
 
“Zoicite stay out of this” Jadeite said glaring at her
 
“It was Kunzites idea so he should be the one to carry the plan” Zoicite said
 
“ENOUGH” Beryl shouted
 
The generals stop arguing
 
“Kunzite you were the one that came up with this plan so will be the one to carry the plan” Beryl said
 
Kunzite nodded” yes my queen”
 
Zoicite had satisfactory smile while Jadeite had an angry look he vanish
 
“You may proceed with the plan Kunzite” Beryl said
 
Kunzite nodded” yes my queen its gonna take us energy to do it but I assure you it will be worth it”
 
“Good then don't fail me” Beryl said
 
Kunzite nodded as he vanish along with Zoicite
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Jubban
 
 
 
 
 
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas were on top one of the buildings in Jubban they have been looking for any youma attack but they haven't found anything.
 
“Whats going on where is the youma?” Moon said
 
“Maybe the had the day off” Mars said joking
 
“Yeah wheres a youma when you need one” Jupiter said
 
“My computer is not detecting any youma activity” Mercury said
 
Uranus sighed” I knew it would be too easy”
 
“What about you Sasukekun?” Sakura said
 
“ No I don't see anything” Sasuke said as he looking with his sharinga
 
Sailor Moon sighed sadly(where are you Narutonesa)
 
“Ah the senshis lucky me” a voice said
 
“Whos there” Jupiter said as the rest of the senshis were looking all around
 
“Above us” Sasuke said
 
When they look above they saw Kunzite floating he had a grin on his face
“Kunzite” Venus said while glaring at him
 
“Whats wrong why the long faces do you miss something” Kunzite gave an evil smirk” or rather someone”
 
The senshis glare at him a glare that could kill anyone
 
“Wheres Narutokun?” Saturn said desperately
 
Kunzite grin” what do you like to know”
 
“WHERE IS HE KUNZITE?” Moon shouted angry
 
“Well hes fine…….for now” Kunzite said with an evil grin on his face
 
“You bring him back Kunzite” Mars said
 
“Im afraid its no good hes not feeling good he doesn't have much time” Kunzite said
 
The senshis gasp at hearing what Kunzite just said especially Saturn she was paled she was trying to hold her tears.
 
“Kunzite” Moon said “ if you lay a hand on him I swear” Moon didn't finish but she gave the general a glare the senshis gasp they have never seem Sailor Moon so angry, hatred and anger were shown in her blue eyes.
 
Kunzite chuckle” youre in no position to make threats Im the one holding all the cards”
 
“What do you want Kunzite did you came here to gloat at us?” Jupiter said
 
“That sounds like a good idea but no I came here to negotiate about the prince” Kunzite said.
 
`Narutokun” Saturn gasp
 
“Negotiate” Uranus said eyeing suspiciously at the general
 
“Yes but not here if you really want to see the prince again then meet me at the baseball stadium tomorrow at midnight” Kunzite said
 
“Wait Kunzite” Moon said
 
“Ill be waiting for you senshis” Kunzite said as he vanish
 
“Hum tomorrow” Sasuke said
 
“What are we gonna do princess” Pluto said
 
“What do you think we have to save Narutonesa” Moon said
 
That's not gonna be easy” a familiar voice said
 
When they all look beside them they saw the copy ninja Hatake Kakashi
 
“Kakashi sensei” Sakura said
 
Kakashi sighed” I know about Naruto we have to save him at all cost”
 
The senshis nodded
 
“Kakashi do you think they capture Naruto because” Sasuke didn't finish
 
“Because of the nine tails fox spirit, yeah that's what I though” Kakashi said
 
“So that means were going tomorrow to the baseball stadium” Neptune said
 
“We don't have a choice” Mercury said
 
“That's right well go to the stadium tomorrow and find out what are Kunzites demand” Moon said
 
“Then its settled well go with you” Sasuke said
 
Sakura nodded” that's right Naruto is our friend too”
 
“Im going with you too” Kakashi said
 
Everybody nodded
 
Sailor Moon looked at the sky she had an idea what were Kunzites demands and she didn't care she was going to save her brother.
 
(Narutonesa wherever you are Im going to rescue you so hold on Im not letting Beryl get away with this)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
Well I have some bad news Ill be gone for a few days, BUT HOPEFULLY Ill upload the next chapter by Sunday so keep sending me your comments and reviews farewell and until next chapter.