Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ A Date to Remember ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 24 A Date to Remember
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Near Usagis house
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto was walking to Usagis house she has invited him to her house so he could meet her parents well her parents in this life. For Naruto it was strange to think he was a prince in his past life and that he had an older sister, a sister who was much a lot like him in personality he chuckle at that part. And now here he was about to meet her parents in this life he knew he wasn't going to expect Queen Serenity as her mother so he continues to walk to her house, when he reach her house he knock on the front door the door open and it was Usagi wearing her pink pajamas and pink slippers she had a sleepy look on her face.
 
“Um Usaginesa” Naruto said a little unsure since Usagi had a sleepy look on her
 
When Usagi saw him she change her look to a happy face” Oh Narutonesa Im glad that youre here even if you came a little early”
 
Naruto sweat dropped at his sisters comment” but Usaginesa its twelve o' clock in the afternoon”
 
“What” Usagi gasp “really oh well I guess I was having one of those days that I didn't feel like waking up” she chuckle a little.
 
Naruto chuckle a little” I know what you mean Ive had those days too”
 
“Come in Narutonesa “ Usagi said letting the blond ninja enter her house
 
“Mom Dad hes here” Usagi said
 
When Usagi said that three people emerge from the living room one was a woman who seems to be in her middle thirties with purple hair and black eyes she was wearing an orange apron and over the apron she was wearing a green dress and white sandals, the other was a man wearing glasses with black hair and black eyes he seems to be in his late thirties he was wearing a brown business suit and black shoes, the last person was a teen boy who seems to be a few years younger than Naruto he had brown hair and dark blue eyes he was wearing a red shirt a pair of jeans and white snickers.
 
“Mom dad I want you to meet Kyosan, you know hes the one I told you about from school” Usagi said.
 
“Oh yes you told me a lot about him” she looked at Naruto” hi Kyosan Im Tsukino Ikuko Usagis mother.
 
“It's a pleasure to meet you mam” Naruto bow
 
“And this is my father “ Usagi said pointing to the man with glasses
 
“Hey how you doing Kyosan Im Tsukino Kenji” Kenji said giving the blond ninja a tight manly handshake Naruto responded his handshake by tightening the handshake back making Kenji groan a little in pain.
 
“Well that's all “ Usagi said
 
“Hey what about me?” the boy said
 
Usagi looked back at the boy and sweat dropped” Oh yeah I forgot about you” Usagi said low anticipation in her voice.
 
“Kyosan this person who looks like a nice person but its really a pain in the butt its my younger brother Shingo” Usagi said
 
“Brother” Naruto said surprised
 
Usagi nodded she then gave a quick wink meaning that he was her brother in this life.
 
“Oh yeah of course” Naruto said realizing the meaning of Usagis wink “nice to meet you Shingosan”
 
“Back at you, hey do you like video games?” Shingo said
 
“Do I ever” Naruto said with a big smiled on his face
 
“Check this out” Shingo said taking a portable game from his pocket
 
“Cool you got a Nintendo DS I always wanted one of those” Naruto said
 
“You bet and Im playing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl” Shingo said.
 
“Oh that so cool” Naruto said
 
“Ill give you my DS so you can play” Shingo said
 
Usagi sweat dropped” Although you promise to give it to me first”
 
“Forget it dork face” Shingo spat
 
Usagi growl in anger” why you little troll”
 
Both siblings started arguing
 
“Kids that's enough we have a guest” Ikuko scolded
 
“Hey Kyosan were about to have lunch if you want to join us” Kenji said
 
Usagi and Shingo were showing their tongues at one another, when Kenji said that Usagi stop her tongue war with her brother.
 
“Yeah have lunch with us” Usagi said
 
“Well……I don't know” Naruto said suddenly a loud growl was heard it sounded like a lions growl.
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
Naruto blush in embarrassment “ I guess Im a little hungry
 
Kenji sweat dropped while his glasses fell from his face(only a little)
 
Everybody left for the dinning room
 
Everybody got seated on the table Usagi seated next to Naruto who was playing pokemon in Shingos Nintendo DS Shingo was seated on the other side of the table and Ikuko and Kenji were seated on the corners of the table. While Naruto was playing he took a quick glance at Usagi who had a long face he remember that Shingo didn't gave her the Nintendo DS so he though that was the reason why she was down.
 
“Here Usaginesa” Naruto said giving her the Nintendo DS
 
“Huh” Usagi said puzzle” why are you giving me this?”
 
“Shingosan didn't gave it to you so Im giving it to you” Naruto said with a smile on his face.
 
“Oh Kyonesa” Usagis eyes were shining
 
“Nesa” everybody said in unison
 
Usagi smiled and patted Naruto on the head” hes like a brother to me”
 
“Oh isn't that sweet” Ikuko said while serving the food
 
While Ikuko was serving lunch, Usagi was playing pokemon with a big smiled on her face.
 
Usagi chuckle to herself(Narutonesa 1 Shingo 0)
 
Ikuko serve mashed potatoes with steak and vegetables both Usagi and Naruto cut the steak into little pieces and put them in the mashed potatoes, they both went for the kill and in a matter of minutes the food was gone except for the vegetables since Usagi and Naruto didn't like them. Ikuko Kenji and Shingo were shocked at what they just saw first they both did the same thing and they both devour the food like ther was no tomorrow.
 
“Seconds please” both Usagi and Naruto said in unison
 
Everybody was shocked again, by now Luna was there watching the whole display
 
Luna sweat dropped(if they only knew that they are brothers)
 
Shingo sweat dropped(Whoa he eats as much as Usagi)
 
Ikuko gave them another plate of food they both did the same thing they did before and they eat again five times.
 
Everybody sweat dropped again
 
“Oh look at the time I gotta go, thank you for the food bye Mr. and Ms. Tsukino bye Shingosan” Naruto said as he left the house.
 
“Wait” Usagi said as she accompany him to the door
 
When they left, Ikuko Kenji and Shingo sweat dropped
 
Kenji looked at Ikuko” dear remind me not to invite him again hes a garbage disposal like Usagi.
 
Ikuko sweat dropped at her husbands comment” oh Kenji please he didn't ate that much”
 
“WHAT are you kidding they both eat all the food he has Usagis inhuman appetite, and to think he was supposed to be a little hungry I don't want to see him when his REALLY hungry” Kenji said in a scared tone.
 
Ikuko sweat dropped again” Oh dear but you know what sweet heart they look alike aren't they?”
 
“Oh yeah in resemblance and in appetite” Shingo said
 
Ikuko sighed”I should at least told Usagi to changed her pajamas before eating lunch
 
“She will never change” Kenji rub his hand(man that kid has one hell of a grip)
 
Usagi caught Nauto at the entrance to the house
 
“Wait Narutonesa where are you going in such a hurry” Usagi said
 
“Im going to the sunshine café to meet Hotaruchan “ Naruto said
 
Usagi gave a devilish grin” oh I see so that's why youre in such a hurry youre going on date with Hotaru huh?”
 
Naruto blush” N…..No its not a date were just gonna talk that's all”
 
Usagi grin even more” well Narutonesa that's a date”
 
Naruto blush even deeper shade of red” I……I gotta go bye Usaginesa”
 
Naruto left leaving a giggling Usagi behind
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunshine café
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outers were seated in the café they have order some coffee however Hotaru had a nervous look on her face.
 
“Whats wrong Hotaru?” Setsuna said
 
“Its nothing Setsuna mama Im fine” Hotaru said
 
Michiru giggled” Hotaru this place is nice for your date with the prince”
 
Hotaru blush like a tomato, she immediately shook her head” N…..No Michiru mama its not a date were just gonna talk that's all”
 
Haruka look confused” isn't that what a date its all about?”
 
Hotaru blush again
 
Michiru chuckle” No Haruka a date is when the couple is only kissing”
 
Hotaru blush even deeper
 
“Oh then I guess this is only a talk date right Hotaru?” Haruka said
 
By now Hotarus face was so red that it seems that all the blood of her entire body have flooded to her head.
 
Setsuna smiled at Hotaru” Hotaru Haruka and Michiru are only kidding don't be scared just be yourself”
 
“That's right just talk “ Michiru said
 
“And have fun wait a minute this isn't a date right? Haruka said
 
Hotaru blush again
 
“Haruka youre not helping” Michiru said
 
Hotaru then notice Naruto at the entrance to the café she blush at the sight of him
 
“There he is, I gotta go “ Hotaru said as she left
 
Naruto saw Hotaru heading his way “oh Hotaruchan”
 
“Hi Narutokun” Hotaru said while blushing
 
“Hi Hotaruchan” Naruto said and blush too
 
They stodd like that for a couple of minutes just looking at each other and blush, until Naruto broke the silence.
 
“Hotaruchan lets seat” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded
 
They got seated next to the three outers Naruto couldn't see them since the seats of the café were pretty tall.
 
“So Hotaruchan how you doing?” Naruto said
 
“Im doing fine Narutokun thank you” Hotaru said
 
“Today I meet Usaginesas parents” Naruto said
 
“Oh really that's good what were they like?” Hotaru said
 
“They were pretty nice and her mom cooks very good too” Naruto said
 
“That's good Narutokun” Hotaru said
 
Naruto nodded
 
Once again silence fell over the two teens Naruto look straight at Hotaru who was looking very shy(this is my chance I have to ask her out its now or never)
 
Naruto clear his throat” um Hotaruchan “
 
“Yes what is it Narutokun?” Hotaru said
 
Before he could said anything a person stood in front of them
 
“Hey Kyosan” the person said
 
Both Naruto and Hotaru look next to them and standing there was a teen girl who look like the same age as Naruto she had long blond hair and green eyes she was wearing a pink tank top with white straps and a very short blue skirt she had long white socks and a pair of white shoes she was very beautiful and sexy the kind of type of girl that boys would drool over.
 
The girl gave Naruto a seductive look which made him very nervous “ How are you Kyosan?”
 
Naruto look puzzle” and you are?”
 
The girl chuckle” oh Kyosan don't tell me you don't remember me you know Shina from Mr. Kamillas class”
 
“Huh, oh yeah now I remember of course Shina so how are you doing?” Naruto said a little nervous.
 
“Oh you know been there done that then Ive come here and see you and decided to talk to you” Shina said giving Naruto a devious smile.
 
Shina was completely ignoring Hotaru pretending like she wasn't here
 
“Um….thats nice I guess” Naruto said still nervous
 
“Hey how about if you like to go to the park or better yet there this new carnival opening this week if you wanna go with me” Shina said with a smiled on her face.
 
When Hotaru heard that she became sad Naruto hasn't notice her look yet
 
“What are you asking me out to the carnival” Naruto said shock
 
Shina nodded
 
“No offense but why ask me out instead of asking Saeki?” Naruto said
 
“Well because he has a girlfriend already” Shina curse under her breath she then went closer to Naruto close enough to kiss him making him very nervous “ and besides now that I look at you closely youre cuter that Saekisan” Shina smiled.
 
Naruto blush but not the fact that a very cute girl like Shina has said so its because it was the first time someone has said that he was cuter than Sasuke not even Sakura would said something like that In his entire life no girl has told him that he was cuter than the Uchiha and since he was no popular with girls like Sasuke in Konoha and Tokyo it shock him a lot.
 
“So what do you say Kyosan are you going with me to the carnival?” Shina said giving him a sweet smiled.
 
“Naruto was really nervous” well I……I…..I” Naruto then saw Hotarus face and he became sad the look she had on her face was the look of heartbreak.
 
Shina notice that Naruto was looking in front of him and she look to where he was looking at and saw Hotaru.
 
“Oh hi Hotaru” Shina said pretending that she has seen her now
 
“Hotaruchan I” Naruto didn't finish
 
“Huh whats going on?” Shina said puzzle she then laugh” Oh Kyosan don't tell me that youre dating Hotaru”
 
“Huh why are you laughing?” Naruto said a little insulted
 
“Come on Kyosan you cant be seriously seeing Hotaru the freak” Shina said laughing in a way of insulting her.
 
Hotaru felt like crying she try to hold the tears
 
“You know what they say Kyosan they are lots prettier fish and better looking in the water” Shina said laughing again.
 
Naruto didn't understood what she said, but Hotaru did and she couldn't take it anymore she ran of from the café crying.
 
Next to the table were Naruto was sitting the three outers were not very happy they have heard the entire conversation especially Haruka the fact that she had made Hotaru cry was enough to make her blood boil.
 
“HOTARUCHAN” Naruto shouted
 
“Well now that that's settled how about we go to the carnival together” Shina said
 
Naruto glared at Shina he was really angry with her for making Hotaru cry.
 
“Take that back” Naruto growled
 
“Huh take what back?” Shina said puzzled
 
“For calling her a freak now take it back” Naruto said while glaring at Shina
 
Shina rolled her eyes” why should I take it back?”
 
“Because shes not a freak and I finally understood what you said about the prettier fish in the water thingy and I have found a very pretty fish and her name is Hotaruchan” Naruto said.
 
Shina sweat dropped(now he figures out what that means gezz hes a little slow) she then chuckle” let me get this straight you said you found a pretty fish and its Hotaru shes not pretty…..well next to me shes not” Shina said.
 
Naruto glared hard at Shina” what do you mean?”
 
Shina chuckle” well isn't it obvious I mean look at her and look at me” Shina then flash her long blond hair showing her beauty.
 
“Nope Hotaruchans is prettier than you” Naruto said coolly
 
“WHAT HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT SHES PRETTIER THAN ME…..THAT……THAT……FREAK” Shina said really angry.
 
Naruto glared again at Shina” I ALREADY TOLD YOU SHES NOT A FREAK” Naruto then calm down” that's not what a freak is….a freak is someone who treats others inferior to himself and Im looking at one right now”
 
Shina became really angry” HOW…..HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FREAK YOU…YOU oh that's it Im not gonna stay here and put up with this Im out of here, I cant believe it what was I thinking asking you to go to the carnival with me I really wanted to ask Saekisan to go with me but hes already taken” Shina gritted her teeth in anger” that Yumi is really lucky” She glared at Naruto” why don't you take Hotaru to the carnival”
 
“Fine I think I will” Naruto said
 
Shina laugh” that's good two freaks going to the carnival together it suits perfectly”
 
“Better a freak than a selfish freak” Naruto said
 
After that comment Shina storm off from the café looking very upset, meanwhile at the table of the three outers they were no longer angry but they were happy they way Naruto has defended Hotaru.
 
(The prince has a way with words) Haruka though
 
(It's was an honorable thing, the kind of thing a prince would do to defend his princess) Setsuna though.
 
(I guess he really does love Hotaru) Michiru though
 
Back to Naruto he was in deep though
 
Naruto sweat dropped(I guess she didn't meant that I was cutter than Sasuke, and why did she said that Sasuke and Sakurachan were together when did that happen)
 
He finally shook his thoughts aside and gasp” OH NO HOTARUCHAN I HAVE TO FIND HER”
 
He left the café trying to find Hotaru he would never forgive himself if something happens to her, when he reach the corner of the street he saw her sobbing endlessly.
 
Naruto approach her slowly he felt so bad
 
“Hotaruchan” Narutosaid
 
Hotaru looked at the blond ninja with her face full of tears” Narutokun w…..why are you here?”
 
“Huh why am I here?, Im here because I was worried about you Hotaruchan”
 
Before Hotaru could say something Haruka Michiru and Setsuna were behind them.
 
“Whats going on?” Haruka said
 
Both teens look” Oh Haruka papa”
 
Haruka notice the tears in Hotarus face and glared at Naruto” Hotaru did he make you cry? Haruka said in a very serious tone of voice.
 
Naruto went paled
 
Hotaru gasp” no Haruka papa it wasn't Narutokun it was” Hotaru didn't finish
 
Michiru rolled her eyes” oh stop it Haruka we heard everything thanks for defending Hotaru prince”
 
“Huh Narutokun defend me” Hotaru blush a little
 
“Yeah you should it seen him he put that girl in her place” Haruka said
 
Setsuna nodded
 
Naruto blush” come on you guys it was nothing”
 
Hotaru blush” thank you Narutokun”
 
“Hey prince aren't you going to ask Hotaru something?” Haruka said
 
“Huh” Naruto said puzzled
 
“You know we heard you telling that girl that you were going to ask Hotaru something” Michiru said with a wink.
 
Hotaru look confused” ask me what Narutokun?”
 
Naruto blush” well……Hotaruchan……its just about the carnival”
 
“What about it?” Hotaru said
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” well I have been wondering if you ……would…..like…..to go…..with…me”
 
Hotaru gasp she then became a little sad” but I thought you were going with Shina”
 
“No way Im not going with that selfish freak” Naruto snorted
 
Hotaru chuckle a little she nodded” yes Narutokun I would love to go with you” she blush a little.
 
Naruto eyes widened he gave a big smile” really Hotaruchan then Ill pick you at your house tomorrow at six”
 
“Al right then its settled, well prince we better get going lets go Hotaru” Haruka said
 
“Bye Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
“Bye Narutokun” Hotaru said as she left with the rest of the outers, unaware for Naruto a certain meatball head girl was behind him.
 
“So youre going on a date with Hotaru huh?” Usagi said
 
“WHAT Usaginesa you startled me” Naruto said
 
Usagi chuckle” sorry I couldn't resist, so youre going with Hotaru to the carnival right?”
 
“Yeah Im very nervous this is actually my first date” Naruto said
 
“Oh Narutonesa first date is the most magical date of all, I remember my first date with Mamochan it was so romantic and beautiful” Usagi gave a dreamy look her eyes were now hearts.
 
“Um….Usaginesa” Naruto wave his hand back and forth at Usagis face but she was still in lala land” Usaginesa theres a big bowl of ramen with your name on it”
 
That was enough to break Usagi from her day dream
 
“What ramen where” Usagi started looking everywhere
 
“So youre finally awake” Naruto said
 
”Huh what do you mean was I asleep?” Usagi said
 
Naruto sweat dropped” no you were just day dreaming of your first date with Mamorusan”
 
“Huh oh yeah first date that's why Im here Narutonesa do you know what are you going to wear for your big date with Hotaru?” Usagi said
 
“Um well Ill think of something I just put some clothes on that's all” Naruto said
 
“What that's it Narutonesa you have to put something really nice for your first date and that's why Im here were going to the mall to buy you some nice cloths for your big date Mamochan and the others are already waiting for us so lets go” Usagi said dragging Naruto with her.
 
“I guess new cloths are fine” Naruto said
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Near Downtown
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outers were in Harukas red sports car
 
“Well were almost to the mall” Haruka said
 
“What the mall why are we going there?” Hotaru said
 
“Isnt it obvious were going to buy you some clothes” Michiru said
 
“What well I guess” Hotaru said
 
“ Yeah you gotta wear something nice for your first date right?” Haruka said
 
Hotaru nodded
 
They continue towards the mall
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryls Palace
 
 
 
 
 
 
“WHAT NEPHRITE IS THIS SOMEKIND OF JOKE” Beryl shouted in shocked at Nephrite who was standing with the other three generals.
 
Nephrite bow in apology” no my queen its not a joke I heard everything from Queen Serenity this Naruto is the prince of the moon and her son”
 
Beryl calmed down” what could this mean I never knew Serenity had another son
 
“And hes also the one who holds the dark powerful energy I sensed before” Nephrite said
 
“Hum first the dark energy and now this” Beryl then gave a wicked grin” hes perfect hes the one Ive been looking for”
 
“What are your plans my queen?” Kunzite said
 
“ I want him here, Zoicite Kunzite captured Naruto and bring him to me and I want him alive understood” Beryl said
 
“Yes my queen” Kunzite bow
 
“That wont be an easy task” Jadeite said
 
Zoicite and Kunzite turn to Jadeite
 
“Meaning?” Zoicite said glaring at Jadeite
 
“Capturing him wont be easy lets not forget that he defeated Orochimaru” Jadeite said.
 
“Im aware of that Jadeite, but even the strongest person has its weakness” Kunzite said
 
Beryl nodded” good proceed with your plan and do not fail me”
 
“Yes my queen” Kunzite and Zoicite bow and vanish
 
Beryl gave a wicked grin(he will become a very powerful negaverse general)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A day later at the Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
 
The inners senshis along with Sasuke Sakura Luna and Artemis were waiting in front of the temple for Usagi Mamoru and Naruto they went to the mall to buy some clothes for Narutos first date with Hotaru they went to a mens department store where Mamoru usually buys his clothes. They were going to see Narutos clothes for the date, Naruto spend hours looking for the right clothes even with help from Usagi and Mamoru it was a little complicated. Finally Usagi arrived with Mamoru Usagi had a big smiled on her face.
 
Usagi clear her throat” everyone I want you to see Narutonesas new look for his big date tonight”
 
Everybody looked ansious even Sasuke from behind Usagis Naruto step up they all gasp at what they were seeing. Naruto was wearing a black suit jacket and a blue shirt underneath the jacket he had long black pants and black shoes and he was also wearing a silver wristwatch hes clothing was in one word elegant.
 
Mamoru smiled at the shocking group” so what do you guys think?”
 
Ami Rei Minako and Makoto were blushing at the sight of Naruto
 
“Narutosan you look very elegant” Ami said
 
“Of course he has to look elegant hes the prince” Rei said
 
“Hotarus gonna flip whe she sees you” Minako said giving the blond ninja a wink
 
“You look very handsome Narutosan” Makoto said
 
Naruto blush” thanks everyone”
 
Sasuke was still shock” Naruto is that you look like a civilized person”
 
Naruto growled at the Uchihas comment” WHAT DO YOU MEAN I LOOK CIVILIZED?”
 
Sakura blush at Naruto” wow Naruto you look great(“hes very handsome” inner Sakura said giving two thumbs up)
 
“You look nice Narutosan” Luna said
 
“Don't get nervous” Artemis said
 
“Well shall we take you to Hotarus house?” Mamoru said
 
Naruto nodded
 
“Then lets go Ill take you in my car” Mamoru said
 
“Good luck on your date Narutosan” Ami said
 
As Naruto Usagi and Mamoru left for the outers house everyone waved to them Sakura stood looking at Naruto.
 
(I envy you Naruto you only know Hotaru for a few months with exception of your past life and I know Sasukekun for ten years and I haven't gone on a date with him)
 
Sasuke notice Sakuras looked” whats wrong Sakura?”
 
“Huh oh its nothing Sasukekun Im fine” Sakura said
 
“Okay” Sasuke said a little unsured
 
Minako has been looking at the two ninjas(looks like someone needs help in terms of love)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outers house
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haruka Michiru and Setsuna were waiting in front of Hotarus room it seems she has been taking a little too long to put her clothes for her date with Naruto or maybe she was too nervous about the fact that this was her first date.
 
“How long shes planning to stay there?” Haruka grumble
 
“Be patient Haruka” Michiru said
 
“But shes been in her room for a whole hour” Haruka said
 
“Hotaru is everything al right in there?” Setsuna said
 
“Yes Im fine Im coming out” Hotaru said
 
“Finally” Haruka said
 
Michiru elbow her on the side
 
The door opened and Hotaru emerged the three outers gasp Hotaru was wearing a dark blue dress with round earrings matching the color of the dress black shoes and she was wearing a small gold bracelet on her right wrist.
 
The three outers were still shock
 
Hotaru blush a little” so how do I look?
 
“Oh Hotaru youre gonna knock him dead” Michiru said
 
“If he doesn't like it Ill knock him to death” Haruka said
 
“You look very beautiful tonight Hotaru” Setsuna said
 
“Thank you” Hotaru said blushing she was trembling a little
 
“Are you nervous Hotaru?” Michiru said
 
Hotaru nodded” yes Im a little nervous I just don't know what to do?”
 
“What you don't know what to do on a date you just talk have fun and then you kissed him” Haruka said
 
“Kiss” Hotaru blush bright red
 
“Haruka” Michiru scolded” youre making Hotaru more nervous”
 
“But it's the truth isn't that what a date its all about” Haruka said
 
Michiru sighed” whatever Haruka”
 
“Hotaru just have fun and be yourself” Setsuna said
 
Hotaru nooded” thank you Setsuna mama”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In front of the outers house
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mamorus park in the sidewalk next to the outers house, Naruto got out of the car with a nervous look on his face.
 
“Here we are Narutonesa” Usagi said
 
Naruto was trembling” this is my first date Usaginesa I don't know what to do?”
 
“What you don't know Narutonesa a date its all about spending quality time with your girlfriend talk having fun” Usagi said
 
Mamoru smirk” and kissing”
 
“What” Naruto blush
 
“Mamochan please” Usagi scolded
 
“But Usako that's what we do on our dates” Mamoru said
 
Usagi blush” Um…..yeah but this is different its his first time so theres no kissing”
 
Mamoru grin” of course not we k…”
 
Usagi shut his mouth with her hand “ that's enough Mamochan” she the took out her hand from Mamorus mouth.
 
“Well here I go wish me luck Usaginesa” Naruto said as he walks to the front door of the house.
 
“Hey Narutosan aren't you forgetting these” Mamoru said as he throw Naruto a bouquet of red roses.
 
Naruto caught the bouquet” thanks Mamorusan Im sure Hotaruchan will love it”
 
Mamoru smiled” courtesy of your friend Tuxedo Kamen”
 
“Thanks Mamorusan, here I go” Naruto went to the front house
 
“So what are we going to do now Usako” Mamoru said
 
“Well were going on our date” Usagi said
 
“Are you sure Usako, whos going to drive Narutosan to the carnival” Mamoru said
 
“Its al right Haruka said she was going to drive them there so theres no need to worried” Usagi said.
 
“Then lets go” Mamoru said
 
They both enter the car Mamoru saw that Usagi had tears in her eyes
 
“Whats wrong Usako?” Mamoru said worried
 
“Its al right Im just proud of him that's all he has endured so many hardships in the past and now hes going to have his first date” Usagi said
 
Mamoru nodded
 
The car left
 
Naruto took a deep breath before knocking on the door, he knock calmly after a few minutes the door open and Michiru was standing there with a smile on her face.
 
“Hi Michiruchan” Naruto said nervously
 
“Well aren't you the handsome prince, come on in Hotarus waiting” Michiru said as Naruto enter the house.
 
“Hotaru hes here” Michiru said while giggling
 
Naruto was trying to calm down remembering what his sister told him about a date it was just spending time with that special someone.
 
Haruka Setsuna and Hotaru came to Michiru
 
“Hey there prince” Haruka said
 
Naruto was going to say hello to Haruka but he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Hotaru his heart was beating faster and hes breathing was getting harder he was just too stun to say anything with out realizing it he was blushing hard. Hotaru was in the same boat when she saw the blond ninja she blush her heart was screaming in joy he was so handsome in her eyes she couldn't say anything but to stared.
 
Haruka look at both teens and sighed” oh no there dead frozen”
 
“Well prince what do you think of Hotaru?” Michiru said
 
“Um……um……Hotaruchan…..youR 30;…you…….look………………v ery…………beautiful” Naruto said while blushing.
 
Hotaru blush” thank you Naruokun you look very handsome too”
 
“Al right you two get together Im going to take a picture” Michiru said while taking out her camera.
 
Haruka sweat dropped” Michiru I thought you told me you weren't going to take a picture”
 
“I lied Haruka this is a beautiful moment and it has to be remembered” Michiru said.
 
Michiru got the two teens together” now don't be shy you two” Michiru said as she was about to take the picture.
 
Both Naruto and Hotaru were too nervous to even smile
 
“Come on you two smile say cheese” Michiru said
 
After a while of being nervous they finally put a smile.
 
“Good” Michiru said as she took the picture
 
Naruto gasp as he realize that he was still holding the bouquet of roses
 
“Um….Hotaruchan here” Naruto said as he gave the bouquet of roses
 
“Narutokun thank you they are very beautiful” Hotaru said while blushing
 
“Ill take those” Michiru said as she put the bouquet and put them in a jar
 
“Well shall we go” Haruka said
 
Naruto nodded he looked at Hotaru who had a sad expression on her face
 
“Hotaruchan whats wrong?” Naruto said worried
 
“Huh oh it nothings Im fine” Hotaru said
 
“Come on Hotaruchan tell me” Naruto said
 
“Yeah it something bothering you” Haruka said
 
“Well its just that Shina was really pretty wasn't she” Hotaru said
 
“Why do you ask that” Michiru said
 
“No I think she was pretty that's all” Hotaru said
 
“Hotaruchan you don't want to go with me to the carnival ” Naruto said sadly
 
Hotaru gasp” Of course I want to go with you its just that Shina was pretty and it wouldn't been obvious to go out with her”
 
“Look Hotaruchan Shina may have look pretty but she wasn't pretty in her heart she was selfish and she treated people like they were inferior to her and that's why I didn't go with her” Naruto said.
 
“Thank you Narutokun” Hotaru said blushing
 
Naruto notice that Hotaru was still sad
 
“Hotaruchan you know what you need, you need a big laugh” Naruto said
 
Naruto the form a hand seal
 
TRANSFORM
 
When the smoke clear the outers gasp they saw Shina wearing the same cloths she had at the café.
 
“Shina” Hotaru said
 
Shina look at Hotaru with a smile”Oh Hotaru did you know that the sky is colored blue I though it was colored pink hahahaahahahaahah she was laughing in a air head laugh
 
Haruka was the first to laugh
 
Hotaru was trying to hold her laughter
 
“Oh Hotaru youre so beautiful but you know what this isn't my real hair color its actually black Im also a little looney because I have gone cucu for cocoa puffs” Shina said while giving a crazy look.
 
Hotaru was still trying to hold her laughter by now the three outers were laughing Setsuna was chuckling.
 
“OH NO, Hotaru I……I broke a nail” Shina said while crying “ I am so ugly now she began to fake a sob.
 
Hotaru couldn't hold her laughter she burst out laughing the three outers were shock since they haven't seen her laughing so hard before.
 
Naruto changed back with a smiled on his face” you see Hotaruchan a good laugh always make people feel better”
 
Hotaru dried her tears from the laughter” yes thank you Narutokun I feel much better now”
 
“Al right so lets go to the carnival” Haruka said
 
Both teens nodded
 
“Lets go Setsuna aren't you coming” Michiru said
 
Setsuna shook her head” no I shall await for your return”
 
“Okay” Michiru said as she left the house and went to Harukas car, they left the house
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the entrance to the carnival
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Harukas stop at the parking lot, Naruto and Hotaru got out
 
“Here we are” Haruka said
 
“Thank you Haruka papa” Hotaru said
 
“Hold it prince” Haruka said
 
“What is it Harukachan?” Naruto said
 
“Im gonna pick you up at ten o' clock sharp you got it?” Haruka said
 
“Um sure well be here at ten” Naruto said
 
“al right one more thing no making out” Haruka said
 
“WHAT” Naruto said while blushing Hotaru was blushing too
 
“You heard me no making out you guys can kiss thought” Haruka said
 
“Haruka don't be a party bopper” Michiru said
 
“Al right well see you at ten lets go Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded
 
“Bye have fun” Michiru said
 
Both teen headed for the entrance they bought their tickets and enter the carnival. They gasp at the sight of the carnival it was huge big enough for a whole city to fit in they were many people what caught Narutos attention was the rides they were so many and they all look fun. They were roller coaster horse ride bumper cars shooting galleries all the typical rides that are available at a carnival.
 
“So Hotaruchan where do you wanna go first?” Naruto said
 
“Lets go to the horse ride” Hotaru said
 
“Al right” Naruto said
 
Both teens went to the line to wait their turn they enter the horse ride, both teens were riding the horse as it was going round and round. Naruto looked at Hotaru who had a very happy look on her face she then look back at him and he smiled at her they were both enjoying the ride. After they left the horse ride they saw man selling cotton candy, Naruto bought cotton candy he gave one to Hotaru and they seated in one of the benches.
 
“This cotton candy taste delicious” Naruto said
 
“Yes its very sweet” Hotaru look at Naruto and chuckle a little” Narutokun you have some cotton candy on your nose”
 
“Huh, really” Naruto said as he lick the piece of cotton candy he had on his nose
 
They both finish eating the cotton candy
 
“So where do we go next” Naruto said
 
“How about there” Hotaru pointed to a very large ride that looks very scary
 
Naruto went pale a the sight of the ride he gulp” that's the roller coaster”
 
“Yeah come on Narutokun its gonna be fun” Hotaru said as she drag the blond ninja to the roller coaster while Naruto was having second thoughts.
 
(Oh uh that roller coaster looks very scary)
 
Both teens enter the roller coaster and took their places they were seated together. Naruto was still unsure about riding the roller coaster when he look at Hotaru she only gave him a warm smile that kind of smile that would melt his heart and of course he didn't wanted to tell her that he didn't wanted to ride the roller coaster because he knew that Hotaru would be disappointed and he didn't wanted that. They car of the roller coaster began to move and started climbing high making Naruto more scare and even wish he was dreaming.
 
“Look Narutokun were so high we can see the entire carnival from up here” Hotaru said very happy.
 
Naruto gulp” yeah…..its…..very…..pretty…..isnt it…..Hotaruchan”
 
Hotaru nodded
 
The car was finally going down and thats where Naruto lost his mind
 
“Oh no were going down” Naruto said freak out
 
The car finally went down making the blond ninja scream
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
 
 
 
 
A few minutes later
 
 
 
When the roller coaster ended Naruto was in the boys rest room throwing up he was there for a while making Hotaru very worried. After a while Naruto left the rest room with sick look on his face Hotaru went to his side.
 
“Oh Narutokun are you al right?” Hotaru said worried
 
“Yeah I feel much better now Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
“Im sorry Narutokun for dragging you to the roller coaster” Hotaru said
 
“Oh no its okay Hotaruchan theres no need for you to feel sorry okay” Naruto said with a smile on his face.
 
“Are you sure Narutokun?” Hotaru said
 
“Yeah Im sure you know what they say you lived one day to throw up another day, wait a minute that's not how it goes” Naruto said
 
“Hahahahaahah oh Narutokun that so funny” Hotaru said laughing
 
“So where are we gonna go next Hotaruchan?” Naruto said
 
“How about we go to a slower ride, so you don't throw up again” Hotaru said
 
Naruto sweat dropped” okay I guess that would be fine, but where shall we go”
 
“How about the Ferris wheel?” Hotaru said
 
“Yeah okay” Naruto said
 
They make their way to the Ferris wheel ride, Naruto look at Hotaru and decided to do something that he wanted to do ever since he first met Hotaru he took her hand. Hotaru blush when she saw that Naruto had took her hand in his she look at him and he gave her a smile which she happily returned since they were on a date and they were officially in a relationship it was obvious to walk hand in hand. When they arrived at the Ferris wheel they took one of the small carts and the wheel began to move until it reached very high in the air and it stop. Naturally Naruto would freak out at the heigh they were in but it didn't even bothered him because he was busy looking at Hotaru they were still holding hands Both looked outside of the cart looking at the shinny night sky and how beautiful the stars looked.
 
“Look Narutokun theres the constellation of Orions belt” Hotaru said pointing to the stars that form the constellation.
 
Naruto looked at Hotaru surprised” you remember Hotaruchan”
 
Hotaru nodded” yes I remember when we used to look at the stars at the moon palace and we named all the constellations”
 
Naruto smile” yeah I like looking at the stars because they are beautiful how they shine in the night”
 
Hotaru nodded” even after all this years they haven't changed haven't they?”
 
Naruto smiled” I guess they will never change, they will remain to shine forever”
 
Hotaru was looking at Naruto she was blushing and smiling she finally took the courage to do what she always wanted to do ever since she first met him she lie her head on his shoulder. Naruto was surprised at first but when he saw that Hotaru has lie her head next to his shoulder he blushed he smiled and he decided to put his arm around her holding her. In his entire life Naruto has never felt so happy to be alive to be here with the girl that he loves in his past and present life. Hotaru felt the same way she was happy when she met Chibi Usa and she became her first and best friend she was happy when Sailor Moon saved her from being killed by Mistress nine she was happy that she had more friends but this feeling the of feeling having her first love from her past and present life here with her made her more happy than ever. Both teens continue to hold each other and without realizing it the Ferris wheel started moving again and just like that the ride was over, they left the ferris wheel with one though on mind that this is one of the many memories that they would forever treasured and cherished forever for the rest of their lives. They were now passing through the game section of the carnival where it was the place to win prizes by winning the games Naruto saw a simple game of throwing a ball and hit a bunch a crystal bottles he went to check it out along with Hotaru.
 
“Step right up hit the bottles win a prize any prize” the game owner said
 
“Oh Narutokun look at that teddy bear its huge” Hotaru said poiting to a giant brown teddy bear.
 
“Youre right Hotaruchan its very big do you want it?” Naruto said
 
“Well I….I don't want to bothered you Narutokun” Hotaru said
 
“Don't be silly Hotaruchan I will give you the teddy bear” Naruto said
 
“Thank you Narutokun” Hotaru said blushing
 
“So you want to give the big teddy bear to your girlfriend eh, well here you go you have three chances to hit the bottles its very easy so go ahead give it try” the game owner said.
 
Naruto nodded he gave the money to the game owner and he took the three balls, the first ball wasnt even close to hit the bottles nor the second one and the same thing for the third ball.
 
Naruto growled” Dammit”
 
“Im sorry Narutokun” Hotaru said
 
“Sorry kid better luck next time” the game owner said.
 
“Give me another try” Naruto said handing more money
 
“Al right here you go” the game owner said giving three balls
 
“Narutokun its al right if you cant win the prize I don't mind” Hotaru said.
 
“No way Hotaruchan I said I was going to win that teddy bear for you and Im gonna do it I never go back on my promises because that's my ninja way” Naruto said.
 
Once again Naruto throw the three balls but it didn't hit the bottles, he give it another try but it didn't hit the bottles. Finally after trying over ten times he finally hit the bottles.
 
“Yeah I did it” Naruto cheered
 
“Congratulations Narutokun” Hotaru said happy
 
“Well Ill be dammed you did it, we have a winner” the game owner said shocked
 
“Yeah I win so give me the big teddy bear” Naruto said
 
The game owner sweat dropped” you got it” he grab the giant teddy bear and gave it to Naruto.
 
“Here Hotaruchan” Naruto said giving the big teddy bear to Hotaru
 
“Thank you Narutokun its very soft” Hotaru said while blushing
 
Naruto went to the game owner” that's was one hell of a trick you got there pal”
 
The game owner looked confused” excuse me I don't know what youre talking about”
 
“Yeah right stop playing dumb with me I know your trick okay every time somebody throws the ball to the bottles you somehow press some kind of switch making the room larger and increasing the range of the bottles that's why I miss so many times” Naruto said.
 
The game owner was shocked(no way how the heck did he find out)
 
“So how about giving back my money” Naruto said getting angry
 
The game owner gulp” look kid I have a business to attend to okay I need the money so please don't say anything okay?”
 
“If youre not gonna give back my money then I guess Ill have to tell everyone about your fraud” Naruto said.
 
“NO please don't do it I need the money I have a family please don't tell anybody okay” the game owner said begging on his knees.
 
“I don't know you might be lying mister” Naruto said
 
“Al right lets make a deal how about I give you a free prize?” the game owner said.
 
Naruto thought about it” hum how about if you give me two prizes?”
 
“Deal” the game owner said” so which ones is it?”
 
“That one” Naruto said pointing to a stuffed white unicorn
 
“Ant the second one” the game owner said
 
Naruto look on the prize wall and saw something that really caught his attention it was a stuffed version of Sailor Saturn holding the silence glaive.
 
Naruto smile while looking at the stuffed senshi(I know Hotaruchan is gonna like this)
 
“That one give me the Sailor Saturn doll” Naruto said pointing to the senshi doll
 
“Al right here” the game owner said giving the prizes to Naruto
 
“Thanks” Naruto said
 
The game owner just nodded
 
Naruto left the game counter and saw Hotaru holding the giant teddy bear she had a puzzled look on her face.
 
“Narutokun what were you talking about with the game owner?” Hotaru said
 
“Oh its nothing Hotaruchan the game owner was so amazed with my performance that he decided to give me two more prizes” Naruto said while showing Hotaru the two stuffed dolls.
 
“Narutokun that doll is” Hotaru said while looking at the familiar doll
 
Naruto nodded” that's right its you Hotaruchan Sailor Saturn” Naruto said showing her the stuffed version of herself.
 
“Oh Narutokun its very cute thank you very much” Hotaru said while blushing
 
Naruto chuckle” of course its cute it has to be cute like the real Sailor Saturn”
 
Hotaru blush at Narutos comment” thank you Narutokun”
 
Both teens continue walking through the carnival, Naruto decided to carried the big teddy bear while Hotaru was holding the small white unicorn and the small senshi. Naruto looked at Hotaru who was smiling he smiled at her he just love to see Hotaru happy every time he saw her smiling he just have to feel happy and smile with her.
 
“Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
“Huh what is it Narutokun?” Hotaru said
 
“Can you promise me something?” Naruto said
 
“What?” Hotaru said
 
“That you wont be sad anymore” Naruto said
 
“What” Hotaru said confused
 
“I know it sounds impossible but Hotaruchan I want you to be happy not sad because if youre sad Im sad too, so its better to smile okay I already told you that you have a beautiful smile right so just smile instead of being sad okay?” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded” I see thank you Narutokun I promised Ill be happy more often and with you by my side I will always be happy”
 
Naruto blush a little” that's right be happy”
 
“So where shall we go next Narutokun?” Hotaru said
 
“I don't know wait let me check the hour” Naruto said as he checked his watch” AH OH NO HOTARUCHAN ITS 9:50 PM Harukachan said she was going to pick us up at 10:00PM we have to go now”
 
Hotaru nodded sadly” I guess we don't want to make Haruka papa upset”
 
“Come on Hotaruchan lets go back to the parking lot” Naruto said as he took Hotarus hand which she blush.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the parking lot
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Hotaru saw Harukas red sports car park near the entrance Naruto gasp a little when he saw Michirus head lie on Harukas shoulder however Hotaru wasn't shock to see such a display Hotaru knew that Michiru and Haruka were just spending time with each other but she didn't if Naruto would be shock to find out that Haruka and Michiru were dating just like a normal couple would. As they were getting closer to the car Michiru spotted them and told Haruka about it when she saw them she smile at both of them.
 
“Well you two are on time” Haruka said as she check her watch
 
“Of course were on time” Naruto said
 
“Oh Hotaru those stuffed toys are so cute” Michiru said as she notice the bunch of toys that Hotaru and Naruto were holding.
 
Hotaru blush” Narutokun won them for me at a game”
 
“Way to go prince and you even got her a Sailor Saturn doll” Haruka said
 
“Yeah I saw it and I knew Hotaruchan was gonna like it right Hotaruchan?” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded
 
“I hope you guys enjoy youre date well shall we go back “ Michiru said
 
Both teens nodded
 
“Then get in lets go” Haruka said
 
Both teens enter Harukas car and it drove off unaware that high above the air two generals were watching them.
 
Zoicite chuckle” you were right Kunzite even the strongest person has its weakness”
 
Kunzite nodded” yes we shall take the girl hostage in exchange to give himself in”
 
Zoicite nodded and both vanish
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outers house
 
 
 
 
 
When they arrived Setsuna was waiting for them at the front door with a smile on her face when they got out of the car both Naruto and Hotaru were just standing there looking at each other Michiru knew that they needed some time alone.
 
“Don't worry Hotaru well carried the toys to your room lets go Haruka” Michiru said
 
Haruka raise an evebrow” why are we leaving?”
 
“Haruka lets go” Michiru said dragging Haruka while carrying the prizes along with Setsuna.
 
Both Naruto and Hotaru were quiet at first looking at each other.
 
Hotaru smiled at Naruto” thank you Narutokun I have a wonderful time I really enjoy it
 
“Likewise Hotaruchan I have lots of fun too and………well if you want……to go again with me I would love to go with you” Naruto said a little nervous and blushing.
 
Hotaru blush” yes Narutokun I would love to go out with you again” she blush deeper finally taking the courage to do something, she tiptoed since Naruto was taller than her and gave him a soft kiss on his right cheek making Naruto blush bright red.
 
Naruto was frozen and blushing he felt the soft and warmth touch of Hotarus lips on his cheek he was so happy that he couldn't express it no words could express what he was feeling right now.
 
“Ah isn't sweet” a voice from out of nowhere said
 
Naruto broke from his trance” what whos there”
 
In front of them stood Kunzite and Zoicite
 
Naruto had a bad feeling about this” who are you?”
 
Kunzite smirk” sorry for interrupting your date but we have some business to take care of”
 
“And what business would that be” Naruto said taking a fighting stance
 
Kunzite didn't say anything he just pointed his finger at Hotaru and she was covered by a dark sphere capturing her.
 
“HOTARUCHAN” Naruto shouted, he then glared at the two generals” you two are working for Beryl aren't you”
 
Zoicite smirk” my you catch on pretty quick”
 
“Let her go now or else?” Naruto said
 
Kunzite gave a wicked grin” or else what?”
 
Naruto was gonna say something but he was interrupted
 
“Whats going on?” Haruka said as she left the house with Michiru and Setsuna the three
 
“Look out they work for Bery and they have Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
The three outers were angry when they heard they were working for Beryl but when they heard that Hotaru was captured they glared at the two generals.
 
“Our demads are simple well let the girl go but you will have to come with us Naruto” Kunzite said.
 
“What why me?” Naruto said
 
Inside the dark sphere Hotaru was not happy at all the fact that they have interrupted her date really upset her a lot and she wasn't going to let them ruin it.
 
(They have made a big mistake) Hotaru thought as she took out her senshi pen
 
SATURN PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
Sailor Saturn emerge form the glowing light she was still in the dark sphere she took out her silence glaive.
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
The dark sphere exploded it getting the attention of everyone Naruto was very happy and Haruka Michiru and Setsuna were happy as well but Kunzite and Zoicite stood shock as they look at the girl they supposed to take as hostage was really Sailor Saturn.
 
Kunzite gasp” no way youre a senshi”
 
“Hotaruchan youre so safe” Naruto said happy
 
“I am Sailor Saturn senshi of life and death and in the name of the planet Saturn I shall punish you for interrupting my date with my boyfriend” Saturn said.
 
“Hotaruchan” Naruto blush at the way Saturn said her speech
 
The three outers sweat dropped at Saturns speech
 
Saturn pointed her silence glaive at Kunzite” youre going down” she then realize that Kunzite was alone she didn't realize that Zoicite was behind her.
 
“HOTARUCHAN BEHIND YOU” Naruto shouted
 
But it was too late when Saturn look behind her Zoicite had touch her arms and legs and in a matter of seconds they were frozen solid making her shiver.
 
“NO HOTARUCHAN” Naruto said
 
Haruka Michiru and Setsuna had enough of watching they didn't care if their identities were going to be revealed they took out their senshi pens.
 
URANUS PLANET POWER
 
NEPTUNE PLANET POWER
 
PLUTO PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
Zoicite gasp “ they are senshis too great just our luck”
 
“This makes things complicated” Kunzite said
 
Uranus took out her space sword” you two are leaving right now or do you prefer for us to beat the crap out of you and make you leave ourselves”
 
Neptune took out her aqua mirror and Pluto had her key staff ready to attack
 
Zoicite made an ice crystal appear and pointed at Saturns neck” don't make a move or Ill kill her”
 
Uranus growled” why you”
 
“I mean it one wrong move and Ill stab her neck” Zoicite said
 
The three outers senshi stood glaring hard at Zoicite they wanted Saturns safety so they didn't move but for Naruto he was really angry to see Saturns life on the line made him really angry.
 
“You……bastards” Naruto said angry as the nine tails chakra began to flow through his body making Kunzite and Zoicite a little paled.
 
(This must be the evil energy that Nephrite was talking about) Kunzite though
 
Zoicite trembling a little she has never felt such evil before she put the ice crystal at Saturns neck” don't move I will kill her” Zoicite press the ice crystal at Saturns neck making her scream in pain.
 
“HOTARUCHAN” Naruto shouted
 
“SATURN” the three outers senshi said in unison
 
“Now we wont hurt her if you cooperate with us” Kunzite said
 
Naruto still had the nine tails chakra he was ready to attack but when he saw Saturn and Zoicite ready to stab her neck he completely back down the nine tails chakra vanished he didn't wanted anything to happen to Saturn so he just calm down and he glared hard at the two generals.
 
“Al right what do you want? Naruto said as he continues to glared at the two generals
 
Kunzite grin” we want you Uzumaki Naruto”
 
“WHAT why me?” Naruto said confused
 
“Our queen is very interested in you, you hold an immense power” Kunzite said
 
(Interested in me she must be interested in the nine tails just like Akatsuki) Naruto though
 
“So whats it going to be?” Kunzite said
 
“Don't do it” Uranus said
 
“We already know that youre the prince of the moon” Zoicite said
 
“WHAT” Naruto gasp(how do they know about that?)
 
The three outer senhis gasp as well
 
“How did they find out about that?” Pluto said
 
“What are you going to do Naruto will you come with us or will you let her die” Kunzite said looking at Saturn.
 
Naruto hang his head down there was no way he was going to let Saturn die so he didn't have a choice.
 
“Al right” Naruto said” Ill…..go….with….you
 
“Prince don't” Neptune said
 
“Narutokun…..dont….do…it” Saturn said trembling since she still had her arms and her legs frozen.
 
Kunzite gave a smile” good”
 
“But only if you promised me to let her go” Naruto said
 
Kunzite nodded” of course” he looked at Zoicite who nodded too
 
“Al right” Naruto said as he started walking to the two generals
 
(I cant believe hes actually going to do this) Uranus though
 
“Narutokun……don't ……do….it…..please” Saturn said
 
Naruto look at Saturn with sad eyes” Im sorry Hotaruchan I have no choice Im really sorry I was looking forward to have another date with you”
 
“Shall we go then” Kunzite said with a wicked grin on his face
 
“First thing first release Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
Kunzite nodded” Zoicite”
 
Zoicite threw rose petals at Naruto making him feel sleepy
 
“What the hey….you……I…..I” Naruto feel asleep
 
“PRINCE” The three outers said in unison
 
“NARUTOKUN” Saturn shouted with tears in her eyes
 
Naruto was about to collapse but Kunzite caught him” Zoicite we had what we came here for lets go”
 
Zoicite nodded and release Saturn from her ice prison she fell on the ground
 
The outers senshis went to Saturns side checking if she was al right, but they were surprised when Saturn got up and went after the two generals that by now they were high above the air with the sleeping Naruto.
 
“NO NARUTOKUN NO GIVE HIM BACK NOW” Saturn shouted with tears in her eyes but it was too late the two generals have vanish along with Naruto. Saturn fell on her knees and started crying that was the only thing she could do she felt like part of her heart was rip out from her chest when they took him so she cry. The three outers senshi stood by her side with sad faces they were angry on the inside since they couldn't do anything to prevent them from getting Naruto they felt so useless, Neptune try to conform Saturn but it was no use she continue crying after a few seconds Saturn embrace Neptune and continue crying in her arms. She couldn't believe it just like that he was gone after admitting her feelings to him after remembering him from her past life after having their first date he was gone. She didn't care about anything she didn't care about protecting the earth she didn't care if Beryl would conquer it the only thing she care is that the person she loves with all her heart and soul has been taken from her the person that meant everything to her.
 
“Nar……Na………Narutokun” Saturn said sobbing endlessly in Neptunes arms
 
Pluto had a sorrowful look on her face(we had failed the princess and the prince and the princess is going to be so upset when she finds out)
 
Uranus tighten both of her fist in anger she couldn't believe it she has failed the prince Saturn and the princess, but she knew one thing for sure.
 
(Beryl is gonna pay for this)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
 
Oh no Beryl has captured Naruto whats going to happen now how will Usagi react to this will they be able to rescue him find out on the next chapter as always send me your comments reviews NO FLAMES thank you keep reading and farewell.