Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ The Hatred Born from Revenge ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 30 The Hatred Born from Revenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon because I don't have a choice
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Dream sequence)
 
 
 
 
Six year old Sasuke was running in the streets of the Uchiha clans home he kept seeing the bodies of his clan members laying on the ground the blood was still pouring fresh he continue to run fast towards his house. As he enter the house he feels the sudden chill of fear as he went to his parents room trembling in fear he slowly open the double doors afraid of what might be behind the room. He gasp in fear as he sees the bodies of his parents laying on the floor with a pool of blood next to the them was his Itachi with his usual emotionless face.
 
“NO MOTHER FATHER” Sasuke shouted he then looked at Itachi with pure hatred” ITACHI I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU”
 
“Yes that's right hate me hate me with all your life and soul” Irachi said in a cold tone
 
Six year old Sasuke change back to his formal fifteen year old self” I WILL KILL YOU”
 
“You need more hatred” Itachi said suddenly in front of Itachi Naruto and Sakura appear they were tied up Itachi then took out a katana he was about to stab them.
 
“Sasuke help” Naruto said
 
“Sasukekun help us” Sakura said
 
Sasuke couldn't move he was somehow paralyze” No Naruto Sakura ITACHI DON'T”
 
Itachi raise the katana high above the air and raise it back down stabbing both ninjas the blood fell everywhere Sasuke was shock the image of seeing his best friends killed in front of him was too much to bare he glared at Itachi with so much hatred.
 
“Foolish little brother hate me more” Itachi said
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Sasuke shouted in anger
 
(End of dream)
 
 
 
Sasuke woke up from his bed with his face cover in sweat his breathing was hard he was trembling due to the fact that the dream felt so real.
 
“That dream again why….why now?” Sasuke whisper while touching his forehead
 
He got up from his bed and left his room knowing that he wont be able to have a good night sleep he looked to the room next to him where Naruto was sleeping he could hear his loud snoring he sweat dropped.
 
(Not even an earthquake would wake him up) Sasuke though
 
He went to the bathroom to wash his face he let the cold water hit his face he then grab a near towel to dry his face when he was done he gasp when he was looking at the mirror he saw Itachi he then looked back but he wasn't there. Sasuke sighed it seems his mind was playing tricks on him because of his dream when he left the bathroom he heard a knock on the door when he open the door he saw Sakura wearing a long white pajamas and pink sandals.
 
“Sakura what is it?” Sasuke said a little worried since the look that she had was a worried look.
 
“Sasukekun Im sorry for coming in so late but are you okay?” Sakura said worry
 
“Im fine Sakura why are you so worried?” Sasuke said
 
“Its just that I heard you scream and I become very worry” Sakura said
 
Sasuke was surprised” you mean you actually heard me screaming, was it really that loud?”
 
Sakura nodded” yes Im sure the people in the other rooms heard you too”
 
Sasuke sighed” great Naruto is the only one who didn't woke from the scream”
 
Sakura giggle” well Naruto is Naruto”
 
Sasuke smirk at her comment he remember his earlier comment about the blond ninja” well yeah, um…..you want to come in?”
 
Sakura was a little surprise but she still nodded she enter the apartment she got seated in the small couch of the living room Sasuke also seated in the couch next to her
 
“Are you sure you're okay Sasukekun?” Sakura said still worry
 
“Of course I am” Sasuke said sounding a little unsure
 
“I know you're not okay because of…..” Sakura trailed off
 
Of course Im not okay he might come here, he might come to take Naruto again” Sasuke said
 
Sakura took a deep breath before answering” Sasukekun can you promise me not to lose your heart”
 
Sasuke looked at Sakura confuse” what do you mean?”
 
“I mean not to lose your heart to revenge, you will become so blinded in hatred for revenge that you will forget everything around you your friends the village everyone the only thing you will feel is pain, so please promise me okay?” Sakura said giving him a very sincere look.
 
“Sakura I…” Sasuke was cut off by Sakura
 
“I know that you have to avenge your clan and family but please promise me Sasukekun” Sakura said.
 
Sasuke was thinking about what she said he looked in her beautiful green eyes and saw the sadness reflecting in them” al right…..I promise you”
 
Sakura became happy and embrace the Uchiha while she was in his arms she then remember the kiss they shared in the park she blush and quickly broke the embrace she saw that Sasuke had a small blush on his face too apparently he was thinking the same thing.
 
Sakura smile” you're heart is important because it reflects who you are”
 
“A heart is important” Sasuke said coolly
 
Sakura nodded” yeah like in that Sonata Artica song Kingdom for a Heart I give it all for a heart if I was king” Sakura was cut off by Sasuke.
 
“I will give my own kingdom” Sasuke finish for her he then raise an eyebrow” you've been listening to that cd”
 
Sakura nodded” yeah I really liked that album”
 
“Well I won't be able to have a good sleep, so how about if we listen to the cd together” Sasuke pick up his cd player that was next to the sofa in the table.
 
“Yeah I like that” Sakura said
 
Sasuke took a head phone and gave it to Sakura she took it and put it in her ear Sasuke took the other head phone he turn on the cd player and both started to listen to the cd. A few minutes later Sasuke looked at Sakura and the kunoichi was asleep he turn off the cd player and was about to leave but suddenly Sakura put her head in his shoulder making him blush she then started snuggling on him she had a big smile on her face.
 
“Sasukekun” Sakura said dreamily
 
Sasuke wanted to leave but when he saw how beautiful she looked when she's asleep he decided to sleep on the couch with her they both spend the night on the couch at least Sasuke will forget about Itachi for now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next moring in the outers house
 
 
 
 
 
The outers were having breakfast Michiru made scramble eggs bacon and toast Haruka wass reading the newspaper while Michiru was eating, Setsuna was eating as well but she kept looking at Hotaru who hasn't touch her plate she had a worried look on her face the outers have a pretty good idea the reason why she was so worry.
 
“Is there something wrong Hotaru?” Setsuna said looking at her with a concern look on her face.
 
Haruka stop reading the newspaper and sweat dropped” Hotaru you haven't touch your plate, whats the matter aren't you hungry?”
 
“Im sorry Haruka papa I don't fell like eating anything” Hotaru said in a depressed tone.
 
Michiru looked at Hotaru worry” Hotaru whats wrong?”
 
“Is there something bothering you please tell us” Setsuna said
 
Hotaru hang her head down” why….why are they after him? Why Narutokun why him?” she began to sob silently.
 
The three outers change their looks from concern to sad they knew what she was talking about they still couldn't believe what Kakashi told them.
 
 
 
(Flashback to the Hikawa Jinja Temple)
 
 
 
Everyone was seated inside the temple in the main hall they were waiting for the copy ninja was about to tell them.
 
“So Kakashisan can you tell us about this Akatsuki you mention?” Usagi said with high interest the rest of the group also had looked of interest as well Naruto and Sakura were still shock about the news Sasuke was the only one who wasn't in the room.
 
Kakashi looked at the senshis with a serious look on his face” first of all this is class S information I shouldn't be telling you this even if you are good people, but I will in case things turn bad Akatsuki is a very dangerous organization composed of ten ninjas almost all of them are S class criminals in the bingo book we do know that Orochimaru used to be a member”
 
The senshis gasp after hearing the announcement
 
“So that madman used to be a member then that means the rest of the members are dangerous liked him” Makoto said
 
Kakashi nodded” they are dangerous like him and some are even more dangerous than Orochimaru himself” he got a sudden image of Itachi in his mind.
 
“So they are great threat” Luna said
 
Kakashi nodded
 
“Okay so what do they want? What are they after?” Haruka said
 
Kakashi shook his head” we don't know what they want but, three years ago they came to our village they came for Naruto”
 
The senshis gasp again
 
“Narutonesa” Usagi said softly
 
“Narutokun” Hotaru said worry
 
Kakashi continue” we now know that its not Naruto they want but rather the nine tails fox spirit sealed inside of him”
 
The senshis gasp again
 
They want that monster” Rei said scared she then gasp at the way she said it” Im sorry Narutosan I didn't mean to call you that”
 
Naruto gave a goofy smile” no its al right Reichan I mean that stupid fox is a monster so you don't have to apologize”
 
“What are they planning to do with the nine tail fox?” Luna said
 
Kakashi shook his head again”we….we don't know we have been trying to keep tabs on them but they move very secretly is very hard to gather information about Akatsuki”
 
“And now they are coming here to get Narutosan” Minako said quietly
 
Kakashi nodded” so it seems” he then looked at Naruto and Sakura” that's why starting tomorrow you two are going to stay here until the threat of Akatsuki is over”
 
“WHAT” both Naruto and Sakura said in unison
 
“If that's al right with you Rei?” Kakashi said looking at the raven haired priestess
 
Rei nodded” of course they can stay here hiding from them”
 
“WHAT HIDING” Naruto shouted angry” Kakashisensei why do I have to stay hidden from Akatsuki I can fight them I have grown strong you know”
 
“This isn't the time to be cocky or brave remember that they are after you so its better for you to stay hidden here, Ill be patrolling the city in search for them they'll have to get passed me before they can lay a finger on you” Kakashi said in a very serious tone meaning he meant business” Sakura Im counting on you to watch over him”
 
Sakura nodded” right” she then glared at the blond ninja” you better behave Naruto”
 
Naruto tighten both of his fist in anger” Im a ninja I can take care of myself”
 
“ENOUGH” Usagi shouted
 
Everybody looked at Usagi and gasp Usagi had an angry looked on her face” you are staying here and that's final understand?” she looked at her brother with a serious look on her face.
 
Naruto slowly nodded” al right….Ill stay”
 
“Good” Usagi said before going to the front of the temple
 
Kakashi was impressed at the way Usagi was able to tamed Naruto Naruto was really stubborn when it comes to this sort of thing he then sighed(I doubt that Ill be able to convice Sasuke on helping watch over Naruto)
 
“Don't worry Narutosan well be also watching over you” Ami said the other inner senshis nodded in agreement.
 
“Well be watching you too” Michiru said the outers nodded, Hotaru was really happy since shes going to be spending more time with the blond ninja.
 
Mamoru came to the front of the temple where Usagi was she didn't have her serious face but rather a worry look.
 
“Are you okay Usako?” Mamoru said
 
“Yes Im fine” Usagi said a little unsure
 
“No you're not I know that looked on your face” Mamoru said
 
Usagi sighed” you know me too well, Im just worry for Narutonesa I don't want to lose him again”
 
“Well protect him together Usako” Mamoru said giving her a kiss on her cheek making Usagi bluish.
 
“Thanks Mamochan” Usagi said she was deep in though
 
(Theres no way Im letting him get captured again They'll have to kill me first before getting to him)
 
 
 
(End of flashback)
 
 
 
Haruka sighed” Hotaru nothing is going to happen to the prince because were gonna be watching over him”
 
“Yes Hotaru the princess and the inners will be at the temple watching over the prince too” Michiru said
 
“Speaking of that matter we should go to the temple” Setsuna said
 
Haruka and Michiru nodded
 
“Right lets go Hotaru” Haruka said
 
Hotaru slowly got up from her chair and nodded” right lets go protect Narutokun”
 
Michiru smiled” that's the spirit Hotaru”
 
The outers left their house and got into Haruka' s car but Hotaru was still worried
 
(Im not going to let Narutokun get captured again this time Im going to protect him)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Near the Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Sakura were almost to the Hikawa Jinja Naruto they were going to stay in the temple until Akatsuki would be taken care off even if Naruto still didn't like the idea of hiding instead of fighting.
 
“Were almost to the temple so let's keep going Naruto” Sakura said
 
“Yeah yeah” Naruto said in low motivation tone
 
Sakura sighed” look Naruto I know that you don't like the idea of hiding but that's what Kakashi sensei said”
 
Naruto grumble” last I check I was supposed to be in charge of this mission”
 
Sakura sweat dropped” yeah but Kakashi sensei is here and since he's a jounin and you are a genin well you have to take orders from the higher rank got it?”
 
Naruto sighed” man a genin don't remind me Sakurachan”
 
“Well maybe if you take the chunin exam this year then maybe you could become a chunin” Sakura said
 
“What no way Im not taking that test again its too hard” Naruto whined
 
Sakura threw her arms in the air” fine have it your way Naruto stay genin forever”
 
Naruto sweat dropped at her comment he didn't like the idea of being a rookie ninja forever he then change the subject of the chunin exam and gave a big smirk to Sakura by now they have arrived at the temple and they were climbing the large stairs.
 
Sakura notice the blond ninjas smirk” why are you smirking at me?”
 
Narutos smirk grew wider” oh its nothing”
 
Sakura raise an eyebrow” nothing huh? Oh quit it already Naruto what is it?”
 
Narutos smirk became twice as big” its just that you and Sasuke slept together” he blush hard with a small trace of blood on his nose.
 
“WHAT” Sakura gasp her whole face became as red as her head band
 
Naruto chuckle while blushing” yeah when I woke up this morning I saw you and Sasuke sleeping together on the couch”
 
Sakura was really upset
 
WHACK
 
Sakura smack Naruto on the head making a big lump appeared on top of his head” YOU IDIOT WE DIDN'T DO NOTHING LIKE THAT I HAD MY PAJAMAS ON”
 
Naruto was on the ground hurt” Ouch” he slowly got up and looked at Sakura” well you don't have to take off your pajamas to do it”
 
Naruto is gonna regret ever saying that comment
 
WHACK
 
Naruto fell to the ground again and this time he was unconscious while Sakura was really upset.
 
“YOU…..YOU……YOU PERVERT YOU MAY NOT ADMIT IT BUT YOU DID GOT SOME PERVERTED TRAITS FROM MASTER JIRAIYA” Sakura shouted and storm off leaving Naruto behind when she enter the temple she saw Usagi and Rei.
 
“Oh Sakurasan you're here” Rei said
 
Sakura didn't say anything and pass her
 
“Hey where's Narutonesa?” Usagi said
 
“Hes there” Sakura poited to the top of the stairs” you guys can pick him up and bring him here because Im NOT gonna do it”
 
Usagi and Rei were a little confuse and they were a little scared that Sakura sounded upset about something, when they went to the top of the stairs their eyes widened in front of them stood Naruto unconscious with two big lumps on the sides o his head he look like he had Usagis hairstyle with out the pig tails and the lumps were twice as big as the meatballs of Usagi.
 
“Oh Narutonesa are you okay?” Usagi said while checking the blond ninja
 
“Mommy I don't want to go school today” Naruto said stun
 
Narutonesa there's no school today” Usagi said
 
Rei sweat dropped” he must have said something to upset Sakurasan a lot”
 
“You have no idea” Naruto said still stun
 
Both Usagi and Rei carry the stun Naruto and brought him inside the temple, Ami Makoto Mamoru Luna and Artemis were talking they saw Naruto and went to his side.
 
“Narutosan what happened?” Ami said
 
Sakura grumble” Naruto was being a jerk so I knock some sense into him” Sakura said
 
“Yeah what she said” Naruto said finally getting up
 
Minako looked serious at Naruto” al right Narutosan as long as you are here you're gonna be our prisoner”
 
“WHAT PRISONER ARE YOU SERIOUS” Naruto shouted in shock
 
Minako giggle” oh Narutosan I was just kidding”
 
“Yeah you're gonna stay here until Kakashisan take care of the Akatsuki “ Makoto said
 
“And if they came here to take you Narutosan they have to get pass us” Rei said
 
“But I should be out there fighting them” Naruto mutter
 
Usagi heard him” did you said something Narutonesa?” she eyed him in suspicion
 
Naruto gasp” um….nothing its nothing”
 
“And you're not gonna get bored Setsuna and the others should be on their way here” Ami said
 
Minako smirk” that means you're gonna spend time with Hotaru”
 
Naruto blush a little(I guess things are not so bad if Hotaruchan is coming too)
 
Sakura sighed” I just wish Sasukekun would be here?”
 
Naruto grumble” ever since he heard about Akatsuki coming here he's been doing nothing but training”
 
(I can't blame him)Sakura though
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On top of the apartments district
 
Sasuke was practicing he's taijutsu he knew he was going to need it when he fights Itachi he has been looking forward to fight him again. When he fought him three years ago he didn't stand a chance he was too weak but now he has grow stronger he has perfected chidori he has learned to control the curse seal mark he has develop new techniques not to mention he has learned some of Orochimarus techniques he knew he was ready. As Sasuke focus his moves he knew perfectly that there was ONE technique that could kill Itachi and it was Orochimaru who taught him the technique.
 
 
(Flashback to Orochimarus hideout)
 
Sasuke and Orochimaru were standing in the large training area of his hideout it was one of their daily training routines.
 
“Orochimaru teach me your strongest technique” Sasuke said as he gave Orochimaru a serious looked.
 
Orochimaru gave an amused grin” you have become stronger that you were before I guess I will teach you the technique, it's a summoning jutsu”
 
Sasuke snorted” you mean to tell me that you're strongest technique it's a summoning jutsu don't lie to me”
 
“Its not a lie this is the technique to summon a very deadly creature” Orochimaru said with a wicked grin.
 
Sasuke raise an eyebrow” summon Mandorama I already can summon him”
 
“Its more deadlier than Mandorama” Orochimaru said
 
Sasuke was a little taken back” I don't believe you”
 
“Believe with your eyes Sasuke” Orochimaru said as he bit his thumb making some blood to pour out he then made a few hand seals.
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
When the huge cloud of smoke vanish a giant red snake with lots of black spots around its body appear Sasuke was in awe he could see the power that the snake had with his sharingan.
 
Orochimaru grin” Sasuke say hello to Mansuko the crimson snake”
 
“Okay what so deadly about this snake?” Sasuke said
 
“You see all of those black spots in Mansukos body?” Orochimaru said
 
Sasuke nodded in return
 
Orochimaru gasp” Ill tell you later, now lets get out of here fast”
 
“WHAT Orochimaru” Sasuke said but he left with Orochimaru leaving the red snakes behind after a few seconds the giant red snake exploded taking the entire training ground and half of the hide out.
 
Sasuke escape with Orochimaru they both looked at the whole rubble of what used to be the training ground.
 
Orochimaru grin” right on time”
 
Sasuke was shocked” what the hell was that?”
 
“As I was saying each and every of Mansuko's black spots are small grenades” Orochimaru said
 
“Grenades but it had so many black spots” Sasuke said in awe
 
“Of course that's why it makes it a very deadly creature Mansuko's is also known as the crimson holocaust” Orochimaru said
 
“Okay I understands why it's so powerful but why did explode so suddenly?” Sasuke said
 
“Because Mansuko was never the patient type when you summon him he will only stay on the battle field in TEN SECONDS after that it will detonate and explode, if you're going to use this technique to kill Itachi then I suggest that you use it wisely” Orochimaru said.
 
Sasuke was deep in though(ten seconds that's plenty of time for me to escape with my speed but the damage it will create it can destroy an entire village so I better I used it on a expand field)
 
Sasuke nodded” al right Im going to test the technique elsewhere”
 
Orochimaru gave an amused grin” you're going to practice to summon him but you can summon him since you signed the contract with the snakes” Orochimaru said
 
Sasuke didn't say anything as he pass the snake sanin
 
Orochimaru gave an evil grin(that's right Sasuke become stronger so I can take you as my new body)
 
An hour later Orochimaru was in his lab making one of his experiments his concentration was broken when Kabuto came bursting in.
 
“OROCHIMARUSAMA” Kabuto shouted
 
Orochimaru glared at the medical ninja” this better be good Kabuto for interrupting my research”
 
“Its Sasuke he's GONE” Kabuto said
 
Orochimaru gave a puzzle look” gone?”
 
Kabuto nodded” yes he's not in his room and I already checked outside of the lair he's not here he must have left for real”
 
Orochimaru started laughing evilly making Kabuto confuse” what's wrong Orochimarusama?”
 
“Isn't it obvious Kabuto he left for Konoha” Orochimaru said
 
Kabuto gasp” WHAT if that's true shouldn't we go after him?”
 
“No need for that Kabuto he WILL return asking me for more power after all I didn't teach him my most powerful technique” Orochimaru said with a wicked grin on his face.
 
Kabuto chuckle while adjusting his glasses” I guess he will come back he has his revenge to kill Itachi”
 
“Exactly as long as he has his revenge he will do anything to get stronger” Orochimaru said.
 
“Then there is nothing to worry about I apologize for disturbing your work” Kabuto said as he left.
 
Orochimaru gave a wicked grin(Sasuke Mansuko was the beginning of my most powerful technique I wonder if you'll ever find out)
 
 
 
(End of flashback)
 
 
 
Sasuke growl as he continued to practice his moves
 
(This time Im ready for you I will avenge everyone)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
 
 
Kisame was jumping from one roof to another he has become desperate in finding Naruto and he was upset.
 
Kisame growled(dammit how the hell Im supposed to find that Jinchurikki brat in a city this big)
 
His thinking was interrupted when a bunch of kunais were throw at him in high speed but he quick notice them and block them with Samahada.
 
Kisame growled” dammit who threw that?”
 
In a blink of an eye the mask ninja Kakashi appear in front of him he had a very serious looked that kind of look that had the intention to kill.
 
Kisame grin when he recognize his attacker” well what do you know Kakashi it's been a while”
 
Kakashi knew who he was he meet him three years ago at Konoha when he came along side Itachi Hoshigaki Kisame one of the seven shinobi swordsmen and a member of Akatsuki an S class criminal consider to be very dangerous.
 
Kakashi glared at Kisame” Kisame only you, where's Itachi?”
 
Kisame gave a evil grin” Itachisan is having a family reunion”
 
Kakashi gasp(Sasuke) he took a fighting stance” I know you're here for Naruto and Im here to stop you from getting to him”
 
Kisame grin” you want to fight me? Well you're right I came here for the Jinchurikki of kyubi but since you're already here I will fight you, besides it will be too easy to beat you if Itachisan was here” he took a fighting stance.
 
Kakashi lift his headband revealing his sharingan eye Kisame smirk at his sharingan”ah yes the sharingan have your sharingan become as strong as Itachisan's”
 
“You're about to find out” Kakashi said as he threw a bunch of kunais
 
Kisame block them with Samahada again” another worthless attack”
 
Kakashi smirk” are you sure?”
 
Suddenly out of nowhere a rain of kunais appeared and surrounded Kisame
 
Kisame gasp” what the hell where did they all come from?”
 
The rain of kunais went towards him Kisame was able to block most of them with Samahada but the other's hit him and he vanish in a splash of water.
 
Kakashi glared” a water clone jutsu”
 
Suddenly Kisame appear behind Kakashi” I have you now Kakashi” Kisame said as he raise Samahada high in the air and hit Kakashi, but Kakashi vanish in a splash of water.
 
Kisame growled” a water clone”
 
Kakashi then appear behind Kisame he put a kunai at his throat” looks like the tables has turn Kisame” Kakashi said” and this time Im making sure you don't make another water clone” he was about to cut his neck with his kunai.
 
Kisame grin” are you sure you have me?” Kakashi gave a confuse look but suddenly Kisame's sword Samahada came out of its bandages and the sword was surrounded in sharp spikes hitting Kakashi took a few steps back he had a small injury.
 
Kakashi wince in pain at his wound” damn it seems that sword has a mind of its own”
 
Kisame gave an evil grin” yeah something like that”
 
Kakashi threw a bunch of kunais and shurikens Kisame snorted” again can you try something new?” he was about to find out when the projectiles became twice its number and now there were a lot Kisame was completely surrounded.
 
Kisame gasp” what the again, what is this?” he then look at Kakshi who had his sharingan eye he then gasp in realization(of course it's a genjutsu created by his sharingan even if it's an illusion it will hurt for real there's no way I will be able to block all of them so there's only thing to do)
 
“It's over Kisame” Kaksashi said as the rain of projectiles weapons came at him at full speed just as they were going to hit him Kisame form a hand seal.
 
NINJA ART WATER BARRIER JUTSU
 
Suddenly a large water wave cover Kisame like a shield it block all of the weapons
 
Kakashi groan in frustration” a water barrier very clever”
 
“What's wrong Kakashi are you disappointed?” Kisame said in a mocking tone
 
Kakashi didn't say nothing as he went at high speed at Kisame, Kisame block all of his attacks he then counter with his own attacks Kakashi block them but Kisame use Samahada to attack to large sword turn into a lot of spike like a porcupine it hit Kakashi but he vanish in a splash of water.
 
Kisame growl” damn another water clone”
 
Kakashi went straight at him and took the chance that he was open he punch him sending him a few feet away.
 
Kisame growl” damn you” he then form a bunch of hand seals
 
WATER STYLE WATER DRAGON JUTSU
 
Out of nowhere a water dragon came straight at Kakashi, Kakshi then made a bunch of hand seals.
 
WATER STYLE WATER DRAGON JUTSU
 
Another water dragon came at hit the second dragon colliding with it and the two attacks made a huge water splash.
 
Kisame growl” damn he copied it” he didn't wasted anytime as he form a bunch of hand seals.
 
WATER STYLE WATER CLONE JUTSU
 
Three Kisame clones appear and went straight at Kakashi but Kakshi made the same hand seals.
 
WATER STYLE WATER CLONE JUTSU
 
Three Kakashi clones appear and went for the Kisame clones a Kakashi clone made a familiar hand seals.
 
WATER STYLE WATER DRAGON JUTSU
 
The water dragon came and hit all of the Kisame clones they all vanish in a splash of water.
 
Kisame growl” damn copy cat” he then went at high speed at Kakashi he swing Samahada at fast speed Kakashi block the swings but Kisame swing were faster and hit him he vanish in a splash of water.
 
Kisame growl” dammit another water clone, where is he?” he started looking everywhere but suddenly Kakashi went straight at him with chidori in hand Kisame saw him and gasp” what chidori but how I didn't saw you making it”
 
“I made a water clone to hide myself so it could buy me time to make it but this chidori is at full power it stronger than the average chidori, you wont be able to block it”
 
Kisame grin” well see about that” he made a hand seal
 
NINJA ART WATER BARRIER JUTSU
 
The large water shield cover him once again
 
Kakashi smirk(that was exactly what I was expecting you would do)” looks like you forgot what happened when lighting and water is combine?” he charge with chidori as he hit the water shield.
 
Kisame gasp(Oh shit) the large water shield back fire at him electrocuting him, after a while the water shield vanish and Kisame fell to the ground.
 
Kakashi looked at the body of the rogue ninja when suddenly the body turn into a splash of water he gasp” no a water clone”
 
Kisame was now in front of him with a evil grin on his face” you're a worthy opponent Kakashi Ill give you credit for that so how about we start the real fight” he then form a hand seal.
 
WATER STYLE WATER FIELD JUTSU
 
In a couple of seconds the whole city was surrounded by an ocean field everything was cover in water lots of the people were screaming for help while some of them were drowning.
 
Kakashi glared at Kisame” damn you Kisame how could you use such a dangerous jutsu when they are civilians here?”
 
Kisame grin” I don't care what happens to the people, now the real fight is about to begin”
 
They were now standing in the water Kisame made a hand seal
 
WATER STYLE WATER CLONE JUTSU
 
Four water clone appeared, Kakshi did the same
 
WATER STYLE WATER CLONE JUTSU
 
Four water clones appeared the clones went after the clones, the Kakashi clones went straight the Kisame clones swung Samahada hitting the Kakashi clones they vanish in a splash of water.
 
Kisame grin(keep copying my attacks you're soon gonna regret it) he then made a familiar hand seal Kakashi did the same.
 
WATER STYLE WATER DRAGON JUTSU they both said in unison
 
The two water dragons appear at the same time and hit each other again turning again in a splash of water.
 
(What's he planning?) Kakashi though he looked at Kisame who suddenly was turn into in a splash of water Kakashi gasp in shock, in a blink of an eye Kisame appeared behind him.
 
Kisame touch his back and with his other hand he made a hand seal
 
NINJA ART WATER PRISON JUTSU
 
Kakashi was surrounded by a water sphere he was trap and can't get out
 
Kakashi growl” damn”
 
Kisame gave an evil grin” you let your guard down Kakashi”
 
(I didn't have time to make a water clone, so what is he up to anyway?) Kakashi though
 
Kisame gave an evil grin” now this is my favorite part” he took the water prison that was holding Kakashi and threw it at the botton of the water the water prison eventually vanish and Kakashi was now in the deep water.
 
Kisame grin” tell me Kakashi how long do you think that you can hold your breath huh? As a ninja you're supposed to hold your breath for a while but will you die from holding your breath too long or will you die from my technique” he then touch the water and with his other hand made a hand seal.
 
WATER STYLE WATER SHARK JUTSU
 
From Kisame's hand came a water shark and it was coming fast at Kakashi, the shark open his big jaw at the mask ninja but Kakashi grab it with both hands he then kick the shark sending him a few feet away.
 
Kisame grin” very good let's see if you can deal with more he then made the same hand seal
 
WATER STYLE WATER SHARK JUTSU
 
This time three water sharks appear and came at Kakashi
 
Kisame grin” my sharks will destroy you”
 
Kakashi was holding off the sharks but he was now getting a little out of air it wouldn't be long before he will run out of air.
 
(I have to do something before I ran out of breath, I have an idea but is gonna be risky) Kakashi though he made a hand seal.
 
WATER STYLE WATER CLONE JUTSU
 
Four clones appear the four took the four sharks and the four clones made a hand seal
 
NINJA ART WATER PRISON JUTSU the four Kakashi clones said
 
The four water sharks were now trap within the water sphere inside the water very ironic
 
Kisame gasp” no way he used the water prison jutsu to trap my water sharks, damn that was very clever” he then looked at the real Kakashi(so Im guessing he's gonna try to escape from the water)
 
As Kisame expected Kakashi went up to leave the water it seems he couldn't hold his breath any longer.
 
Kisame grin” not gonna happen you see I control this jutsu I control the water so you won't be able to escaped that easily”
 
Kakashi was about to leave the water but he hit something solid it seems like the surface of the water had an invisible hard force field Kisame was right he was trap he couldn't get out.
 
Kisame chuckle evilly” I told you, you can't get out your clones are doing a good job in keeping my water sharks in the water prison but you can't leave the water looks like you're gonna die from running out of air after all” Kisame started laughing when suddenly he saw that the real Kakashi did something that he wasn't expecting he would do.
 
Kakashi made chidori something that shock Kisame a lot knowing that the lighting will back fire on him electrocuting him just like Kisame when he made the water barrier jutsu.
 
Kisame gasp(WHAT THE OH SHIT CHIDORI) he immediately jump knowing that whole water will be fill with electricity suddenly there was no more electricity Kisame went back to stand in the water.
 
Kisame was shocked” I….I don't believe it he had a death wish he knew that using chidori will killed him along with all of the clones and the water sharks” he then sighed” looks like I win I wasn't expecting the copy ninja Kakashi to killed himself, oh well time to get back to work and find that Jinchurikki”
 
“Im right here” Kakashi said
 
Kisame gasp” WHAT THE”
 
Kisame was caught completely off guard Kakashi has leapt in front of him, Kakashi took the opportunity since Kisame was now open for an attack. Kakashi made a few combo moves on him punching and kicking him the attacks made Kisame drop Samahada he fell to the water he slowly got up and cough some blood.
 
Kisame growl” damn you how the hell did you escaped from the water, I understand the first part instead of four clones you made five clones the fifth clone made the chidori but how did you escaped there was no way for you to leave”
 
Kakashi smirk” well that's a secret”
 
Kisame growl in anger” that's it Im finishing this right now” he extended his right arm making Samahada come back to him he made a hand seal and all of the sudden the whole water field was turn into a cyclone it began to circle around Samahada.
 
Kakashi was shocked(this must be his strongest technique if that's true then I cant escape it or even dodge it what can I do?)
 
Kisame raise the mighty water cyclone high in the air” You fought well Kakashi but I now its time for me to finish this farewell”
 
Kakashi was deep in though(I had no choice I had to use the technique again it was the same technique that help me to escape from the water I was expecting to use it against Itachi oh well)
 
“YOURE FINISHED KAKASHI” Kisame shouted before throwing down the water cyclone
 
WATER CYCLONE SLASH
 
When Kisame threw his strongest attack he looked at Kakashi and notice something strange in his sharingan it had change its form to a form of a shuriken the form of the magenkyou sharingan.
 
Kisame gasp when he saw the sharingan(WHAT THAT'S)
 
Before his powerful attack hit Kakashi Kisame vanish out of sight Kakashi fell on his knee.
 
“Using the magenkyou sharingan too long it's really exhausting, not to mention the tele transportation jutsu been used twice that's how I escape from the water I hope I send him to another dimension I still fully can't control the magenkyou sharingan yet I completely exhausted I have to find Sasuke before Itachi” he then vanish.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone were in the main hall Makoto decided to make some muffins which almost all of them were devoured by Usagi and Naruto, by now the outers have arrived and were in the main hall too. The senshis were now waiting for Naruto who went to the bathroom and he was taking a little too long.
 
“Um don't you guys think that he's been in the bathroom too long?” Mamoru said
 
“Yeah Mamochan you're right” Usagi said
 
“Let him have his time this is Naruto after all” Sakura said while sweat dropping
 
Artemis sweat dropped” I hope the toilet doesn't eat him”
 
Everybody sweat dropped at his comment
 
A few minutes later Naruto came wearing his ninja uniform
 
“Naruto why are you wearing your ninja uniform” Sakura said
 
“Yeah why are you wearing it?” Usagi said while giving him an angry look
 
“If Akatsuki comes here Ill be ready for them” Naruto said
 
“No just a darn minute you're not going to fight Narutonesa they are after you just leave them to us” Usagi said
 
“Then what am I supposed to do?” Naruto said sounding a little upset
 
“You stay hidden while we take care of the Akatsuki” Usagi said
 
“Don't worry prince were not letting them capture you they'll have to go through us to get to you” Haruka said
 
Hotaru nodded” that's right Narutokun well protect you”
 
Naruto sighed” come on Im strong you guys don't have to protect me”
 
Usagi put her hands on her waist” I already told you you're going to stay hidden and that's final”
 
Naruto sighed again” fine but it things get out of hand Ill step in and fight”
 
Usagi was going to say something else but she was interrupted when she heard a noise coming from outside of the temple.
 
“What was that?” Sakura said
 
“It came from outside of the temple” Rei said
 
“Looks like Akatsuki has finally come” Haruka said
 
“Lets go everyone” Usagi said
 
They all nodded and left the main hall they didn't saw Naruto who followed them outside, when they went outside of the temple they saw Kakashi who was panting hard.
 
Sakura gasp” KAKASHI SENSEI” she went to his side to check for any wounds he may have
 
“Im fine Sakura Im just tired that's all” Kakashi said while panting
 
“You have a small wound on your shoulder let me heal you” Sakura said as her hands started glowing with green energy in a matter of seconds the wound closed up.
 
“Thanks Sakura you have become a great medic ninja” Kakashi said with a small smile
 
Sakura giggle in return
 
“Kakashi sensei what happened?” Naruto said
 
“Narutonesa why are you out you should be inside” Usagi said with an anger look
 
Naruto didn't listen as he continues to looked at the mask ninja
 
Kakashi sighed” I ran into Kisame”
 
Naruto gasp” Kisame, then that means” Naruto paused
 
Kakashi nodded” yes Itachi is here”
 
Naruto and Sakura gasp
 
“No” Sakura said with a horrified look
 
Naruto growl” no Sasuke” he was about to leave
 
Narutonesa where do you think you're going?” Usagi said
 
“Narutokun” Hotaru said worry
 
Naruto gave both girls a serious look” Im going to find Sasuke he's my friend” he the left
 
“Narutokun wait” Hotaru said
 
“I can't believe he left with those guys out there” Haruka said
 
“That's Naruto hell do anything to help his friends” Sakura said
 
“I know he's very loyal to his friends but what I don't understand is Sasukesan” Usagi said
 
Everybody looked at Usagi who had a serious looked on her face
 
Sakura look confused” Usagisan what do you mean?”
 
“I don't think Sasukesan is loyal to Narutonesa or even cares about him” Usagi said
 
“WHAT” Sakura gasp
 
“No that Usagi mentions it Sasukesan is not trustworthy” Rei said
 
“Yeah there's something strange about him” Ami said
 
“And lets not forget that he used to be with Orochimaru” Haruka said
 
Sakura was shocked she couldn't believe what she was hearing” is that what you all think of Sasukekun?”
 
Almost all of the senshis looked like they agree with Usagi
 
“Look Sasukekun may not look like a great friend but he has his reasons” Sakura said
 
“And those are?” Makoto said
 
“I….I….Im sorry I can't say” Sakura said with a sad look
 
Kakashi sighed” Naruto is not the only one who had a painful life”
 
The senshis were a little confused at Kakashi's statement, Sakura knew what Kakashi meant and it seems it was time to tell them about the Uchiha's tragic past even if she had hoped never to tell it.
 
“Do you guys remember the story that Sasukekun told back at the beach” Sakura said in a sad tone.
 
All of the senshis gave a chill full look even Mamoru when they heard that
 
“Are you kidding Im still having nightmares about that story” Usagi said scared
 
Sakura took a deep breath before continuing” that story was true, that little boy was Sasukekun”
 
Everybody was shock at what the kunoichi just said they stood quiet because they didn't know what to say.
 
“Sasuke's older brother Itachi killed all of the members of the Uchiha clan and his parents too he's very strong and he has joined Akatsuki” Kakashi said
 
Usagi was shock” his own brother killed everyone but why?”
 
Kakashi shook his head” we don't know but Itachi is consider very dangerous”
 
Rei was shock” and he's here then Narutosan is in danger”
 
Usagi and Hotaru gasp
 

“I don't think so, he has come here because of Sasuke that's why he send Kisame after Naruto but I already took care of him so we only had to worry about Itachi” Kakashi said
 
The senshis were still shock at the sudden revelation about Sasuke, Sakura was in deep thought.
 
(Sasukekun please be al right I….I don't to lose you again)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the roof of the apartment district
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke has just finish his training and now he was sitting on the ledge of the roof looking at the shiny city.
 
“If Itachi's coming here then I may have to leave the city to fight him I don't want to involve Naruto and Sakura because they are my friends…..my only friends after all that's the reason why I came back to Konoha” Sasuke said
 
Suddenly he felt a very cold chill passing him he had a very bad feeling about it but he's thinking was stop when he heard a voice.
 
“Its been a while Sasuke” a very familiar voice said
 
Sasuke was shocked he's facial expression completely change to a hateful glare he knew very well the owner of that voice the person he hated more than anything in his entire life the person who made him an avenger the person who turn his life into a living hell for revenge. He slowly looked behind and there he was wearing the black coat with red clouds his cold sharingan eyes were staring at him eyes that haven't change a bit, Sasuke looked with pure hatred hate that can't be describe he has come and he knew this was the chance that he was looking for the time to avenge his clan once and for all and end this never ending nightmare.Sasuke activated his sharingan while Itachi's sharingan eyes were only showing no fear and no mercy Sasuke's sharingan eyes were full of hatred, hatred for his older brother hatred that will only be lifted once he has killed him.
 
Sasuke glared hard at Itachi” Uchiha Itachi”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Major cliffhanger but not to worry it will continue in the next chapter and I promise that Naruto's companions will be appearing soon very soon in later chapters as always send me your comments reviews NO FLAMES farewell until next chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
: