Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ For the Sake of Revenge ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 31 For the Sake of Revenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon
 
Authors Notes: I receive an email from someone saying that I have been wrongly using the term nesa for Narruto and Usagi well I will answer you honestly I don't know much of Japanese but as I have seen in anime the term nesa means sister brother and if you haven't read this story completely then you will figure out that in this story Naruto and Usagi ARE RELATED they are siblings because they are reincarnation of the prince and the princess from the moon so there you have it I hope you finally understand anyway thanks for writing Im sorry but I forgot your name, on with the chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the roof of the apartment district
 
 
 
 
 
“Uchiha Itachi” Sasuke said as he glared hard at his older brother, in truth he was glad he was here because he can finally kill him and end his revenge how he has waited for this confrontation for a long time he was stronger now and he was confident in finishing this once and for all.
 
Itachi was still staring at Sasuke with his emotionless face he saw the hatred burning deep in his sharingan eyes” its been three years since I last saw you, have you gotten stronger?”
 
Sasuke unsheathed his katana while still glaring at him” you're about to find out” he took a fighting stance.
 
“Then show me how strong you are” Itachi said in his usual cold tone of voice
 
Sasuke chuckle a little” you know ever since I got here for this mission I have been completely holding back these monster are not worthy they are too weak, but you I won't hold back a bit never” he then put his hand over his katana the katana began to glow with blue lighting energy.
 
Itachi didn't look impressed at he stares at the lighting katana” show me if you can avenge the clan” at high speed he took out a bunch of shurikens from underneath his black cloak and throws them at the same high speed at Sasuke.
 
Sasuke at high speed swung his katana and cut all of the shurikens in half, Itachi raise an eyebrow in response.
 
“I see…so that's why you fill your katana with lighting it makes the blade powerful enough to even cut through hard steel(if that's the case then projectiles weapons are useless against him)
 
Sasuke then vanish appearing in front of Itachi he swung his katana fast but Itachi dodge it and counter with another attack he form a bunch of hand seals at high speed.
 
GRAND FIREBALL JUTSU
 
Itachi fire a large fire ball heading straight at Sasuke but Sasuke did the same thing
 
GRAND FIRE BALL JUTSU
 
The two fire attacks collided turning into a huge fire collision in a blink of an eye Itachi was behind Sasuke but he had anticipated his move and swung his katana hitting him but it vanish in a cloud of smoke and was replace by a small piece of a wodden log.
 
Sasuke grin” a substitution jutsu that's not like you” he looked in front of him where the real Itachi but suddenly he was surrounded by an army of Itachi clones they were everywhere.
 
(Mmm he's as fast as me that's good) Itachi though
 
Sasuke glared at Itachi” oh please you're using a genjutsu are you making fun of me, or are you forgetting that I have sharingan too I can break your illusion trick”
 
Using his sharingan Sasuke broke trough Itachi's genjutsu they Itachi clones were no more only the real Itachi stood in front of him.
 
(Dammit he's not taking me seriously other wise he would have activated his magenkyou sharingan) Sasuke though
 
From his back Itachi took a very familiar katana he show it to Sasuke” do you remember this sword I use to kill our parents”
 
Sasuke was trying to hold his anger(I have to calm down he wants me to be blinded in rage so he can take the advantage of the fight)
 
“Let's see if you're as good as you are with that sword” Itachi said as he was ready to have a sword fight.
 
Sasuke smirk” sure(what is he thinking he knows that my katana filled with lighting can cut trough metal so why is he going to have a sword fight I will cut down his katana in no time) Sasuke thinking was interrupted when he saw Itachi passing his hand on his katana making it filled with the same blue lighting that Sasuke's katana has.
 
Sasuke gasp(damn he copy my technique)
 
Without thinking about it Itachi lunge himself at high speed at Sasuke with his katana filled with lighting Sasuke swung his katana clashing it with Itachi's katana, both were clashing swords at intense speed from anyone's point of view they were both good and in the same level of strength. Sparks were flying as each time their sword's clashes with the other, Itachi the use a low kick on Sasuke catching him off guard and making him trip his katana fell to the ground he immediately went to get it but Itachi was faster and struck him with his lighting katana however it didn't hit him because he vanish from out of sight. In a second Sasuke's katana vanish and suddenly Sasuke was a few feet away from Itachi looked hard at Sasuke when he saw that he was different his whole body was cover in some sort of black flame and just like that the black flame was removed from his body Sasuke was back to normal.
 
“I see…this is Orochimaru's curse seal mark, of course you were supposed to be his new body” Itachi said in a monotone voice
 
Sasuke grin” ah don't tell me that you're disappointed because I am his new candidate for a body now” he knew that Itachi was the original victim for Orochimaru's new body.
 
Itachi didn't say nothing, all of the sudden the whole roof was surrounded by Itachis lighting katana.
 
Sasuke growl” another genjutsu” he immediately made a hand seal beneath Itachi a bunch of large snakes appear and tied him up, Sasuke then lunge at high speed with his katana and stab him Itachi vanish in a cloud of smoke and was replace by a wodden log.
 
(Damn another substitution jutsu) Sasuke though
 
Itachi appear behind Sasuke with his katana raise in the air
 
“You're letting your guard down” Itachi said
 
Sasuke grin” am I?”
 
Suddenly large snakes came from Sasukes sleeve and tied up Itachi
 
“You let your guard down too” Sasuke said as he took a few steps away ht took out a large black shuriken from his pocket and charge it with lighting the same way he charges his katana.
 
DEMON LIGHTING SHURIKEN
 
The giant shuriken went straight at Itachi who was still tied up by the snakes, but Sasuke wasn't done he form a couple of hand seals.
 
GRAND FIREBALL JUTSU
 
The lighting shuriken was covered in the giant fire ball the two elementals attack creadted some kind of sonic firestorm Itachi was engulf in the storm and burn to ashes.
 
Sasuke smirk” sonic firestorm I created that technique after seeing Sailor Mars sonic ember so I created my own sonic ember”
 
After the fire storm was gone Sasuke saw a burn corpse he then gasp
 
“NO THIS IS A GENJUTSU” Sasuke said, Itachi appear in front of him
 
“Not bad you have become stronger, it seems I don't have to hold back on you” Itachi said
 
Sasuke growl(looks like he's finally going to take me seriously which means I have to finish this quick I have to summon Mansuko but not here the people will get killed I have to go somewhere else somewhere isolated) his thinking was interrupted by Itachi who punch him in the stomach making him cough blood.
 
“You were open” Itachi said
 
Sasuke groan in pain(dammit I let my guard down) he then charge fast at Itachi with his lighting katana Itachi block it with his own lighting katana they began to clash their swords again behind Itachi came Sasuke holding chidori he charge fast but Itachi saw his move and dodge hitting the other Sasuke with the katana which vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
Sasuke growl(damn he saw me create the shadow clone he's really not holding back)he gasp when once again he was surrounded by an army of Itachi clones.
 
“Not this again, fine Ill break this genjutsu” Sasuke said he didn't have time to stop it because all of the clones form a familiar hand seals.
 
GRAND FIREBALL JUTSU
 
All of the clones fire the huge fire ball making Sasuke look very scared because he knew he couldn't dodge all of the fire balls. The whole apartment roof was cover by a massive fire covering the entire roof, the Itachi clones vanish he then look at the exact position where Sasuke was and saw that he wasn't there. Itachi didn't have time to react because Sasuke has punch him in the face real hard it all happen too fast, he immediately got up and he saw that Sasuke was completely different in physical appearances his black hair was now longer and he had sharp claws fangs and his face had a black cross shape mark on his nose the most impressive look was its massive wings Itachi was now looking at a curse seal level two Sasuke.
 
“You can control Orochimaru's curse seal” Itachi said
 
Sasuke change back to his normal self” yeah but it took me a while to master it”
 
“And that's how you dodge all those attacks with your super speed from your level two curse seal form impressive, but you could become so much stronger if you could learn the magenkyou sharingan and you already know what you must do to learn it” Itachi said
 
“I don't need the magenkyou sharingan to kill you” Sasuke said as he left
 
“You're running away” Itachi said as he followed him
 
Sasuke look behind and saw Itachi following him(that's good he's following me I have to go to a place where I can summon Mansuko and kill him for good)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
 
 
Naruto was running and jumping form one building to another he was worried about Sasuke with Itachi being here he knew it was going to turn into a fight to the death, he knew that Itachi was strong the last time he fought Sasuke he almost killed him with Tsukoyomi however he also knew that Sasuke has become strong too so it will be an even match at least that's what he thinks. Naruto stop in one of the buildings he didn't know what to do if he finds Sasuke fighting Itachi he knew that he couldn't interfere in the fight since Sasuke warn him to never interfere in his fight with Itachi it has been his soul purpose to kill Itachi and avenge his clan but he was still worry about him.
 
Naruto growl” damn Sasuke where are you?” he then gasp in realization” of course he always train in the roof of the apartment”
 
Naruto continue to run heading for the apartment
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In a construction site
 
 
 
 
Sasuke arrive at a construction site and it was coincidence that it was the same construction site when they first came to fight Orochimaru, Sasuke looked at the place and he saw that that they were no people on sight making it a safe place for the fight to continue.
 
“There doesn't seem to be any people here good(this is the perfect place to summon Mansuko)” Sasuke said
 
AMATERASU
 
Sasuke gasp when he saw around him a black fire emerging at high speed it then took the form of a black sphere Sasuke dodge it changing back to his level two curse seal form he then saw the black sphere disappearing leaving a huge hole in the ground, he then groan in pain he saw that one of his wings was hurt by the strange black fire.
 
“Dammit what the hell was that?” Sasuke said in pain
 
“The black fire of Amaterasu is very deadly it can burn anything twice as fast as the ordinary fire, I already told you Im not holding back anymore” Itachi said with his magenkyou sharingan activated.
 
Sasuke growl(damn he's now using his magenkyou sharingan I have no choice I have to stay level two from now on)
 
 
 
 
 
At the apartment district
 
 
 
 
Naruto ran to the building and started running on the wall since he already master the tree climbing exercise and the walking water exercise so for him this was a piece of cake. When arrive at the roof he gasp the whole roof was completely burned it look like a huge fire spread out but he had an idea the real reason for the burn roof.
 
“Looks like there was a fight here, does that mean Im too late” Naruto shook his head” no that can't be I have to find Sasuke”
 
He left the roof to continue to look for the Uchiha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the construction site
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke was dodging the fire attacks thrown by Itachi he was now faster he really wasn't holding back, Sasuke in his level two curse seal form lunge fast at Itachi with his lighting katana but Itachi block it with his own katana they started clashing their swords again. Sasuke use his speed to block Itachis sword swing and he punch him right in the face making Itachi take a few steps away, Itachi stab his katana on the ground suddenly the ground exploded with lighting everywhere Sasuke barely dodge the explosive attack.
 
“What the hell was that?” Sasuke said
 
“A new technique I develop using my katana filled with the lighting chakra by channeling to the ground at full force I can make the ground exploded since you learn a new technique I might as well learn one too” Itachi said
 
Sasuke growl(its like an earth grenade)
 
Itachi made a quick hand seal
 
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
Three Itachi clones appear but only two went at Sasuke both with their katanas making it a two on one battle Sasuke was able to hold them off until both clones made a familiar hand seal.
 
GRAND FIREBALL JUTSU
 
The two clones made two giant fireball attacks hitting Sasuke burning him and some on the ground when the fire was gone Sasuke was gone.
 
“A genjutsu” Itachi said
 
From beneath the ground came two long snakes appear they both tied up Itachi the two Itachi clones went straight at Sasuke but he swung his katana fast hitting the clones making them vanish. Without a warning Sasuke turn behind and punch Itachi sending high in the air he grab him and went to the air using his wings to fly, while back on the ground the Itachi that was tied up by Sasuke's snakes vanish in a cloud of smoke and once again it was replace by a wooden log. Sasuke punch Itachi in the face again and he hold him with both arms he started descending back to the ground at fast speed when he reach the ground he throw Itachi at full force making him hit the ground very hard a very painful experience. Sasuke looked at the corpse of Itachi and gasp his body began to melt like it was butter he was shocked he knew what this was.
 
“Damn a genjutsu where is he?” Sasuke said he got his answer when Itachi came fast at him and stab him in his shoulder with his lighting katana electrocuting Sasuke.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Sasuke shouted as he fell to the ground he then change back to his normal self.
 
“Im impressed Sasuke you were able to foresee my substitution jutsu very quick” Itachi said he then pick up the fallen Uchiha who seems to be unconscious, what Itachi didn't know is that Sasuke was faking to be unconscious.
 
(You fool I learn to endure the lighting so my own techniques don't harm me at all, its time for me to finish this once and for all) Sasuke though
 
“Foolish little brother you have become stronger, however you lack more hatred” Itachi said as he activated his magenkyou sharingan.
 
(Yeah go ahead use Tsukuyomi on me again but this time Im ready for you) Sasuke though
 
Sasuke open his eyes slowly looking into Itachi's magenkyou sharingan eyes
 
TSUKUYOMI
 
Before the technique took effect Sasuke body was filled with electricity electrocuting Itachi.
 
(Now's my chance) Sasuke though as he bit his thumb making blood to appear he then form a hand seal.
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
A cloud of smoke appear around Sasuke when it vanish a huge red snake appear it was none other than Mansuko the crimson snake.
 
Sasuke looked at Itachi who was still electrocuted” farewell” he then vanish leaving Itachi with Mansuko, Mansuko lunge at Itachi and open his mouth swallowing him and in a couple of seconds Mansuko detonated.
 
BOOM
 
A huge explosion cover the entire construction site, near the construction site Naruto was passing by and saw the explosion.
 
“WHOA WHAT THE OH NO SASUKE” Naruto shouted as he headed to the construction site.
 
Back at the construction site Sasuke appear next to the large crater created by Mansuko he look like so relief and he was about to cry.
 
“I…I….I did it I actually did its finally over” Sasuke said in the brink of tears
 
“Impressive technique” Itachi said
 
Sasuke was shock in front of him was Itachi he didn't have a single scratch on his body he couldn't believe it.
 
“Its impossible how I didn't saw you using a shadow clone or a substitution jutsu so how did you survive?” Sasuke said shock
 
“I use the transportation jutsu another technique by the magenkyou sharingan with it I can travel to any place by my own free will” Itachi said
 
Sasuke growl” dammit”
 
“They are different techniques from the magenkyou sharingan you already know about Tsukuyomi I use it on you twice remember” Itachi said
 
Sasuke growl in hatred he remembers when Itachi use that powerful genjutsu on him making him see the deaths of his clan members and parents twice.
 
“The second technique is Amaterasu the black flame you saw earlier, the third is the transportation jutsu and since you fought well little brother I will show you the fourth technique which it was developed by our clan founder Uchiha Madara is called Domull” Itachi said as he activated his magenkyou sharingan.
 
Sasuke was too shock to say anything in a blink of an eye Itachi vanish
 
“WHAT where did he go?” Sasuke said looking at all the directions suddenly he felt a cold chill pass his body.
 
“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Sasuke shouted as he fell on his knees
 
Naruto arrive and saw the Uchiha on his knees
 
“Sasuke are you okay?” Naruto said as he check up on his companion
 
Sasuke didn't say nothing he then looked at the blond ninja with his sharingan eyes that show no emotion making Naruto a little scare.
 
Naruto gulp” Sasuke are you al right?”
 
“Its been a while Narutosan” Sasuke said in Itachis's voice
 
Naruto gasp in shock” what….n….no….you're not Sasuke you're…..Itachi”
 
“Its seems Kisame failed in capturing you, so its up to me now” Itachi said
 
“No what did you do to Sasuke you bastard” Naruto said angry
 
Itachi didn't say nothing he took his lighting katana and went to a fighting stance
 
Naruto was still shock(no Sasuke what did he do to you?)
 
“Are you coming with me or should I make you” Itachi said in his usual cold voice
 
Naruto growl” forget it I will never go with you” he took a fighting stance
 
“So be it” Itachi said
 
The tables have turn and now Itachi possessing Sasuke's body its about to fight Naruto, but for Naruto it seems like déjà vu all over again only this time he was fighting a different opponent and very dangerous one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
 
 
Kakashi Sakura along with the senshis were running at fast speed searching for Naruto and Sasuke.
 
“That huge explosion came from the construction site when we first meet Orochimaru” Mars said
 
“Lets hurry” Moon said worry(I hope were not too late Narutonesa)
 
Saturn nodded” we have to hurry(I hope Narutokun is alright)
 
Sakura looked at Kakashi who was panting rapidly as a medic ninja she could tell that she he was exhausted from the fight with Kisame” Kakashi sensei are you sure you're okay?”
 
“Im fine Sakura we must hurry” Kakashi said(Ill be fine when we find Itachi)
 
They continue to run, heading for the construction site
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the construction site
 
 
 
 
Naruto was shock as he continues to stare at Sasuke who was now Itachi he couldn't understand what was going on.
 
(Why Itachi talking through Sasuke, its not a transformation jutsu so what is it? Wait a minute could it be? The mind possession jutsu yeah that has to be, its Ino's technique)
 
“A right Itachi Im making you dispelled the mind possession jutsu you cast on Sasuke” Naruto said
 
“No its not a mind possession jutsu” Itachi said
 
“What then how are you controlling Sasuke?” Naruto said
 
“The mind possession jutsu makes the person's transfer his soul leaving the body behind to another person taking control of the person for a period of time, but Domull makes the user transfer his whole body mind and soul to another person gaining complete control of that person and there is no limit of time meaning I can posses him for as long as I like” Itachi said in more cold voice tone.
 
Naruto growl(I have no choice I have to fight him, I might be able to make him leave Sasuke's body) his thinking was interrupted by Itachi who had punch him hard on the face sending him to the ground.
 
Naruto got up slowly” dammit he's fast”
 
“One more thing I forgot to mention when controlling the body of another person by Domull the person's techniques becomes the user techniques, so Sasuke's techniques are mine now” Itachi said
 
Naruto gasp(all techniques does that included the curse seal mark too?)
 
Itachi took Sasuke's lighting katana and stab it in the ground making the ground exploded in lighting Naruto acted fast and jump as high as he could dodging the explosion, he didn't saw Itachi who came up behind him and kick him on his back sending him again to the ground Naruto cough some blood and try to stand up but he felt to the ground he was really in pain due to the fact that it was Itachi controlling Sasuke's body. Naruto didn't wanted to fight him because he was afraid he might hurt Sasuke too much but so he wanted to hold back of course since he's opponent was Uchiha Itachi holding back wasn't an option but he was still worry for Sasuke's safety, suddenly a voice spoke to him and he knew very well the owner of that voice.
 
(YOU FOOL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM YOU NEED MY POWER)the kyubbi snarled
 
(Not a chance I won't use your chakra I might end up killing Sasuke) Naruto though
 
(SO YOU'RE GOING TO LET HIM BEAT YOU UP LIKE THE PATHETIC WEAKLING THAT YOU ARE) the kyubbi snarled
 
(SHUT UP YOU STUPID FOX THE PATHETIC WEAKLING IS THE ONE WHO IS SEAL UP INSIDE OF ME) Naruto mentally shouted to the kyubbi
 
The nine tails fox growl in anger but it didn't say anything it seems that Naruto's comment shut him up for now.
 
“Are you ready to come with me, or do you want more?” Itachi said
 
“Id rather die than to go with you” Naruto snarl
 
Itachi didn't say nothing he was going to attack Naruto but he was stopped.
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRESCENT BEAN
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
DEEP SUMERGE
 
DEAD SCREAM
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
All of the attacks hit Itachi causing a huge explosion, when the smoke clear the senshis gasp Itachi was covered by blue lighting around his body.
 
Kakashi looked at Sasuke(so this the a thousand birds technique, Sasuke you are a genius like Itachi you were able to master chidori it completely and you have surpass me in every way)
 
Sakura was angry at the senshis” how can you guys attack Sasukekun?”
 
“He was attacking the prince” Uranus said
 
Moon nodded” and he doesn't look friendly at all”
 
Sakura shook her head” no Sasukekun” she was about to run for Sasuke but Kakashi hold her
 
“Wait Sakura that's not Sasuke” Kakashi said with his sharingan eye shown” this chakra its no doubt it belongs to Uchiha Itachi”
 
Sakura and the senshi gasp
 
“What Kakashi sensei are you sure?” Sakura said
 
“Whats going on Naruto?” Kakashi said to the blond ninja
 
Naruto growl” its that bastard Itachi he somehow took control of Sasuke's body”
 
“A mind possession jutsu?” Kakashi said
 
“I won't explain it again” Itachi said he looked at Naruto and the worst happened he activated the curse seal to level two.
 
Everybody gasp in shock as they saw Sasuke turn into a creature with large wings, Itachi lunge at Naruto at high speed he hit Naruto but he vanish in a cloud of smoke and it was replaced by a wooden log.
 
“A substitution jutsu” Itachi said
 
Suddenly Naruto appeared from underground and hit Itachi on the chin the same attack he did on Neji when he fought him back at the chunin exam he started punching and kicking Itachi in the air.
 
Sailor Moon looked at the senshis” were going to help him”
 
The senshis nodded but they were stop by Kakashi
 
“Let Naruto handle this” Kakashi said
 
Moon gasp” what I am not going to stand here and watch while he fights on his own”
 
“I know what you mean Sailor Moon but you don't know Naruto like we do hell be fine he can take care of his own believe in him” Kakashi said
 
Moon and the senshis stood silent they continue to watch the fight
 
“I believe in Naruto” Sakura said(please Naruto save Sasukekun)
 
Naruto's barrage on Itachi continues but Itachi found a way to block Naruto's attack and grab him by his left leg and slam him hard on the ground.
 
Moon and Saturn gasp
 
“NARUTONESA” Moon yelled
 
“NARUTOKUN” Saturn yelled
 
Itachi landed on the ground while Naruto slowly got up with blood on his lip
 
“It seems Ill have to capture you unconscious” Itachi said
 
“Don't count on it Ill beat you and saved Sasuke” Naruto said
 
“It's a shame that he can't hear you” Itachi said
 
Naruto form a hand seal
 
MASS SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
Itachi was surrounded by a whole army of Naruto clones they were everywhere, all of the senshis gasp in awe.
 
“Amazing” Venus said in awe
 
“That's Naruto's strength” Kakashi said
 
Itachi didn't look impressed at all the Naruto clone army charge at Itachi who has possessed Sasuke's body and he was in his level two curse seal form. Itachi vanish and started slashing clone after clone he then used the a thousand birds current technique to damage more clones but they were too many clones and eventually caught up in the barrage of combos coming from the clones he was kick high up in the air more clones came from the air they kick him right on the chin sending hit the ground but Itachi counter once again with the thousands birds technique destroying more clones, only a few clones remain Itachi was breathing hard it seems that the clones beating really have an effect on him. Naruto took a few steps away he bit his thumb making a small trace of blood appear he then form a couple of hand seals.
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
A cloud of smoke appear the senshis were looking in anticipation of what he has summoned slowly the cloud of smoke vanish, the senshis sweat dropped of what the blond ninja has summoned since they were expecting something big like Mandorama.
 
“Al right Gamabunta Im count” Naruto didn't finish because standing in front of him was a small red toad wearing a dark blue jacket.
 
“Yo what's up?” the red toad said
 
Naruto fell on the ground(anime style)” WHAT Gamashi why are you here? Where's your father?”
 
“Pops says he's busy and he doesn't want to be disturbed” Gamashi said
 
Naruto sighed in frustration” of all the times when I need him”
 
Kakashi sweat dropped” looks like Naruto still needs work with the summoning jutsu”
 
“ You still summoned me so who do you want to fight?” Gamashi said confident
 
Naruto sweat dropped and pointed straight ahead Gamashi looked where he had pointed and gasp at seeing the large wing creature.
 
“YIKES IM OTTA HERE” Gamashi shouted as he left Naruto's side and went where the senshis and the leaf ninjas were.
 
Naruto sighed(after all my training I still can't summon Gamabunta in one shot)
 
Itachi looked at the whole display” pathetic……AHHHHHHHH” Itachi started screaming in pain while holding his head with both hands.
 
“SASUKEKUN” Sakura shouted worry
 
“SASUKE” Naruto shouted
 
The large wing creature slowly got up he looked at the blond ninja
 
“Na….Naruto” the creature said in Sasuke's voice
 
Naruto gasp” S…..Sa….Sasuke….is that really you?”
 
“Listen to me Naruto, I don't know how long I can hold Itachi down from controlling me so listen up good I know the weakness of his technique” Sasuke said
 
“You do then tell me?” Naruto said impatient
 
“It's true when Itachi took control of me using a technique from the magenkyou sharingan he has become me sharing the same body my techniques became his however” Sasuke then took his katana which was still infuse with lighting and did the most shocking thing he stab his hand with the katana.
 
“SASUKE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR” Naruto shouted in anger
 
Sasuke smile” I can feel his pain Itachi has been injured just like me, so you see because of his techniques we now shared the same life” Sasuke paused” please Naruto kill me”
 
Naruto gasp in shock along with Kakashi Sakura and the senshis
 
“Sasukekun what are you saying?” Sakura said in the brink of tears
 
Sasuke looked at the kunoichi” Im sorry Sakura”
 
Sakura shook her head as the tears started falling”no…..Sasukekun”
 
Sasuke looked back at Naruto” please Naruto kill me now while I still have control”
 
Naruto was quiet he had his head hang down he had a blank expression on his face, he then chuckle a little” so that's it…….this is how far you will go for revenge huh Sasuke?”
 
“KILL ME NOW NARUTO” Sasuke shouted
 
“ANYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF REVENGE” Naruto shouted angry
 
“Kill me now before…..AHHHHHHHH” Sasuke shouted in pain he hold his head
 
“SASUKE” Naruto shouted
 
Sasuke lifht his head and Naruto gasp he had the cold sharingan eyes the eyes of Uchiha Itachi.
 
“Sasuke are you there?” Naruto said worry
 
Narutosan you will come with me one way or the other” Itachi said as he started making chidori
 
(It seems Itachi wants to finish this)Kakashi though
 
The senshis were shocked
 
“He's not really gonna” Jupiter said in a scared tone
 
“Believe in him please” Kakashi said
 
“That's right we must believe in him” Moon said
 
The senshis nodded
 
Moon looked at Sakura who had her face filled with tears” believe in him Sakurasan he's going to saved Sasukesan” she gave the medic ninja a warm smile.
 
Sakura nodded while trying to dry her tears” yes I will(please Naruto saved Sasukekun)”
 
Itachi was still charging the chidori while Naruto was still shock about what Sasuke told him.
 
(No Sasuke…I…..I will…..I WILL SAVED YOU) Naruto shouted mentally, suddenly his whole body was filled by a silver light everybody stood in awe the senshis saw this before it happen back at the Souchu temple when Naruto remember his past life in the moon kingdom. After the light faded they all gasp Naruto wasn't wearing his ninja uniform but rather his white uniform and white cape from the moon kingdom the uniform of prince Serelor his golden crescent moon shine brightly, he slowly raise his left hand and suddenly his hand was filled with a big silver rasengan his blue eyes lock on Itachi.
 
Itachi was still holding the chidori while looking at Naruto(what is this powerful essence its not the nine tails chakra but its as powerful as the nine tails chakra) Itachi interrupted his thinking as he run fast toward the blond ninja. Naruto did the same thing charging fast with his moon rasengan in hand it was déjà vu indeed this is how it ended for him and Sasuke and the day he left to Orochimaru, but this time it was going to be different only one will survive. With tremendous speed the powerful attacks collided with one another creating a huge explosion the senshis and the leaf ninjas took cover, while in the fight the mighty moon rasengan has disintegrated the chidori and hit Itachi with full force the bright explosion filled the entire construction site and soon it was all over. When the smoke clear everybody was looking at the place where the two ninjas were they all gasp in shock they saw Naruto standing who had his ninja uniform back he had a blank expression on his face they all looked next to him they saw Sasuke he was on the ground with his eyes closed they all though the worst case scenario. Sakura was the first to run to the Uchiha's side she check for a pulse she was shock while the tears began to run again the senshis and Kakashi follow Sakura to the fallen Uchiha's side.
 
“How is he?” Kakashi said waiting for the worst to come
 
Before Sakura answer Itachi was a feet away from them” impressive Narutosan you have become a strong jinchurikki”
 
Kakashi glared at Itachi(jinchurikki)
 
“You did this to him” Mars said in anger and she wasn't the only one the rest of the senshis were also angry with the older Uchiha.
 
Itachi ignore the glares he was receiving from the senshis” Im also impressed that you didn't kill him”
 
“WHAT” the senshis said in unison they all looked at Sakura who still had tears in her eyes.
 
Sakura nodded slowly with a small smile” yes he's alive”
 
The senshis sighed in relief
 
“Sakurasan you could have told us sooner you know” Moon said a little desperate
 
Sakura blush a little” Im sorry for scaring you guys”
 
“Of course he's alive” Naruto said
 
Everybody looked at Naruto who was glaring at Itachi” unlike you I care for Sasuke because he's my best friend”
 
At that moment Kisame appear next to Itachi” there you are Itachisan”
 
Kakashi looked at Kisame(looks like I didn't send him to another dimension after all)
 
The senshis stood their ground
 
“Is he from Akatsuki too?” Uranus said
 
Kakashi nodded” yes unfortunately”
 
“You're late Kisame” Itachi said
 
“Hey its not my fault damn Kakashi use his magenkyou sharingan on me and send me to another part of Tokyo” Kisame said he finally notice the senshis” who are they Itachisan?”
 
“They must be the warriors the leader talked about” Itachi said
 
Kisame smirk” warriors huh? Are you sure Itachisan because they look like a bunch of cheerleaders if you ask me”
 
“Don't let their looks deceive you Kisame” Itachi said
 
“Wait” Moon said she went standing face to face with Itachi” are you Sasukesan's brother?”
 
Itachi didn't say nothing
 
“Did you really……I mean did you really kill” Moon didn't finish as Itachi activated his magenkyou sharingan he was about to use Tsukuyomi.
 
Kakashi gasp but Naruto was quick and threw a kunai at Itachi, Itachi caught the kunai with his hand.
 
“Don't you even think about it you bastard I won't let you use that technique on her” Naruto snarl
 
Kisame gave an evil grin” well since were already here let's give them a warm welcome” he was about to walk toward the senshis but Itachi put his arm in front of him stopping him.
 
“Itachisan” Kisame said
 
“No were leaving we didn't came here to look for a fight with them” Itachi said
 
Kisame gave a scowl” fine”
 
Itachi look at Naruto” Narutosan hear this no matter how much you train no matter how strong you become in the end we will catcher you, we will have the kyubbi that fate is inevitable” Itachi said in a cold voice.
 
“Yeah we will catcher you jinchurikki, farewell” Kisame said both ninjas vanish
 
“That bastard sure love to hear himself talk” Naruto said he was about to collapse but Saturn caught him he fell on her arms making her blush hard.
 
“Narutokun are you al right?” Saturn said worry
 
“Hotaruchan” Naruto said before going unconscious
 
“Is he okay?” Moon said worry
 
“Yeah hell be fine he's just tired” Saturn said
 
Kakashi sighed” at least they are gone”
 
Sakura was holding Sasuke” Sasukekun” she said softly
 
“You….idiot why didn't you…..kill me” Sasuke said softly before going unconscious
 
“We should get out of here and treat their wounds” Sakura said
 
The senshis nodded and left along with the leaf ninjas
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few hours later at the Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke woke up he was lying on a bed in a room that it wasn't his apartment room, he looked at the injury in his hand and it was bandage up he then looked at his shoulder and it was bandage up too he chuckle a little he had a feeling that it was Sakura that healed his wounds. He remembers the last thing he said to Naruto before Itachi took control of him and it was for him to kill him for a moment he wonder that he didn't wanted to die but once again he chose revenge over everything his friendship and his love for a certain medic ninja he just wanted to see Itachi dead. It angers him and annoys him the fact that Naruto saved him instead of killing him he always knew that the blond ninja was too soft hearted for his own good but a part of him was glad that he saved him, he then though about Itachi and curse under his breath when will it end when will the day arrive when he finally avenge the clan when will it be the day he can have a peaceful life he suddenly got an image of he and Sakura holding hands like a couple he another image came to him and it was when he kissed her at the park he blush at the sight. He got up from the bed and looked around the room and saw Naruto next to him sitting on a bed eating some ramen he saw that he didn't have any serious injuries just a couple of small bruises nothing bad compare to his own injuries.
 
“About time you got up” Naruto said without looking at him as he finish the bowl of ramen” USAGINESA HOTARUCHAN MORE” he shouted begging for another bowl
 
Sasuke sweat dropped at his comment he then sighed” Naruto…why….didn't you kill me”
 
Naruto looked at him with a surprised look” Sasuke you already know why”
 
Sasuke growl” if you only had kill me then Itachi would be the d” Sasuke didn't as Naruto cut him off.
 
“No you're wrong you would be dead and Itachi would still be alive, he was not going to stay in your body and let me kill him wouldn't he?” Naruto said
 
Sasuke growl at the obvious truth” but still”
 
“But nothing it was the other way around Itachi wanted me to kill you but I didn't because I suspected that he was going to pull a stunt like that” Naruto said
 
Sasuke's eyes widened he gasp” N…..Naruto were you being smart?”
 
Naruto fumed at his comment” very funny” just then Usagi and Hotaru enter the room both wearing an apron over the clothes.
 
“Here's another big bowl of pork ramen for my dear brother” Usagi said as she gave the bowl of ramen to Naruto.
 
“Gimme” Naruto said happy as he started devouring the ramen
 
Hotaru smiled” Im glad that you're feeling better Narutokun
 
Sasuke sweat dropped(so those two cooks for him what about me Im more injured than him)
 
Sakura Kakashi and the rest of the gang came along Luna Artemis and Gamashi
 
“Looks like you two are making a full recovery” Kakashi said
 
Naruto only nodded since he was too busy eating
 
“Im feeling better thanks” Sasuke said
 
Kakashi shook his head” don't thank me thank Sakura she was the one that threaded your wounds”
 
Sasuke looked at Sakura and smile” of course thanks Sakura”
 
Sakura blush” thanks Sasukekun”
 
“Sasukesan you should it seen Sakurasan she was so cool” Usagi said in a cheery mode
 
Ami nodded” yes I was very impressed by the way she treaded your wounds, since I want to become a doctor ayway”
 
Sakura blush from the compliment” come on you guys you're giving me too much credit Hotarusan help too”
 
Hotaru nodded” yes I use my healing powers”
 
Kakashi smiled” Sakura was taught by the best in Konoha”
 
Usagi looked at Sasuke” are you al right Sasukesan?”
 
“I don't want your pity” Sasuke said flatly
 
Usagi was a little startle the way the Uchiha spoke” its not pity its concern because you're my friend”
 
“How can I be your friend when you don't know nothing about me” Sasuke said raising his voice.
 
“Hey don't to Usaginesa like that” Naruto scolded the Uchiha
 
Sasuke continue to look at Usagi” you're just like Naruto too soft hearted always relying on your emotions well tell you what Im NOT LIKE THAT” Sasuke said
 
“Hey Usagi is just worry about you don't be such a sour puss” Makoto said
 
Sasuke snorted” if you would have experience the same thing I have you wouldn't be acting so nice”
 
“We know all about it Sasukesan you been through a very painful and horrible experience but that doesn't mean you have to threat your friends like garbage” Rei said
 
“That's right we care about you so please don't give us the cold shoulder” Ami said
 
Sasuke snarl” and since when you are my friends”
 
“Since you came here you're my friend” Usagi said
 
Sasuke snorted” the only reason Im your friend its because Im Naruto's friend”
 
“That's one of the reason but the main reason is because I can see that you are a nice person in heart Sasukesan” Usagi said
 
Sasuke stood silent” Im so pathetic all I wanted was to avenge my people and I only wanted to get hurt myself but instead I ended up hurting my friends Naruto Sakura I can't be an avenger if I can't abandoned my emotions…..my friends I didn't wanted to have any friends I only wanted to hate him and kill him but….I can't avenge anyone I hurt my friends and turn my back on them and ask for power it makes me so…….weak ”
 
“It doesn't make you weak it makes you human” Mamoru said
 
“Mamorusan is right after all he has been in your situation before” Luna said
 
“Well sort off” Artemis said
 
“Its not the same thing that happened to you but I lost my parents in a car crash” Mamoru said
 
Sasuke lower his head” I guess the reason I became friends with Naruto and Sakura is because I was lonely I didn't have anyone to keep me company, you were lonely too right Mamorusan?”
 
Mamoru nodded” yeah I was always sad because I was lonely, but that all change when I met this meatball head girl” he put an arm around Usagi
 
“Hey what about Fiore he was your friend too” Usagi said
 
Mamoru gave a nervous laugh” yeah he was”
 
“Yeah I know about being lonely” Naruto said as he finish his bowl of ramen
 
“That was the only thing we had in common, but still I see his face and the only thing I feel for him is hate I wanted to kill him so bad and that's why I wanted power to become strong and kill him” Sasuke said
 
“So that's why you went to Orochimaru” Haruka said
 
Sasuke nodded
 
“And that mark” Michiru said as she pointed to the curse seal mark on the back of his neck.
 
“It was a gift from Orochimaru” Sasuke said he then look at Kakashi” Im sorry for lying to you about the curse seal I could control it all along”
 
“It doesn't surprise me Sasuke you were always a genius so I kind expected that you learn to master it somehow” Kakashi said
 
“There still one thing that bothers me Narutosan how did Sasukesan survive that rasengan?” Minako said
 
Everybody looked at the blond ninja who gave a goofy smile” because moon rasengan only harms people who had evil in their hearts” Naruto said
 
Kakashi raise an eyebrow” moon rasengan?”
 
Naruto nodded” yeah that's the name I gave to my new rasengan”
 
“It has a nice ring to it” Sakura said
 
“That rasengan comes from your powers as the moon prince” Setsuna said
 
Kakashi was confused” moon prince?”
 
Everybody looked at each other since the mask ninja was the only one who didn't know they were unsure if it was al right to tell him about Naruto's past life.
 
“I think we should tell Kakashi sensei” Sakura said
 
“Tell me what?” Kakashi said
 
“Yeah let's tell Kakashi sensei” Naruto said
 
Luna nodded” al right” she began telling the mask ninja the truth about Naruto who he was and he's destiny.
 
After the explanation Kakashi wasn't stun or shock but he was rather in deep though” hum a past life, so the second Hokage's theory of reincarnation is accurate” Kakashi said
 
“I still don't believe it” Sasuke grumble
 
“Kakashi sensei you don't sound so surprised” Sakura said
 
“No I have heard this before the fourth Hokage told me the same thing a long time ago” Kakashi said
 
“WHAT” the three ninjas gasp
 
Kakashi nodded' he told me that he had a past life or something, Im sorry but I don't remember much”
 
Naruto was surprised(wow so the fourth had a past life too I wonder who he was)
 
“Kakashi” Sasuke said
 
“What is it?” Kakashi said
 
“Do you know about the magenkyou sharingan?” Sasuke said
 
“Yes it supposed to be the strongest technique in the sharingan why do you ask?” Kakashi said
 
Sasuke tremble a little” did you learn it?”
 
Kakashi sighed” yes I have”
 
Sasuke gasp” then did you did you……” Sasuke paused
 
“It took me a long time to learn it but I did it” Kakashi said
 
Sasuke gasp again” what, what did you mean it took you a while to learn it Itachi told me…” Sasuke paused again
 
Kakashi gave a serious look” what did he tell you?”
 
By now the senshis were listening to the conversation between the Uchiha and the mask ninja.
 
Sasuke sighed” on that day he told me the secret to release the magenkyou sharingan”
 
Kakashi's eyes widened” he told you the secret, what is it?”
 
Sasuke stood silent for a moment before answering” he told me that I have to kill my closest friend”
 
Everyone gasp in shock when they heard that
 
“And you believe him” Kakashi said
 
Sasuke nodded” yeah but I still couldn't do it”
 
Naruto gasp” then that day at the valley of the end you could have” Naruto didn't finish
 
“Yeah I could have but I didn't do it because if I did then I would be doing what Itachi wanted he will take pleasure in me for killing my closest friend, I will go strong and I will find a way to learn magenkyou sharingan without killing my best friend I mean Kakashi you were able to learn it without killing your closest friend right?”
 
Kakashi gave a depressed look” no but a long time ago I lost a closed friend of mine because of my foolish pride”
 
Everybody stood silent for a moment but it was Naruto who broke the silence
 
“Come on everyone why are you guys down Akatsuki's gone and Sasuke is safe” Naruto said he then glared at Gamashi” NO THANKS TO YOU” he shouted
 
“There was nothing I could do Im nowhere near as strong as pops” Gamashi said
 
“You can get strong with training just like me” Naruto said
 
“But I don't like doing exercise” Gamashi said
 
Naruto sweat dropped(lazy toad)
 
“Im out of here” Gamashi said he then vanish in a cloud of smoke
 
Kakashi looked to the senshis” There's something I want to discuss with you people”
 
Rei nodded” fine lets go to the main hall”
 
The senshis and Kakashi left the room leaving Sakura and Hotaru with Naruto and Sasuke.
 
“How's your hand?” Sakura said
 
“Its al right and my shoulder too thanks to you” Sasuke said he gave her a soft smile
 
“Im glad you're okay Sasukekun for a moment back there I though that you were gonna” Sakura didn't finish she started sobbing and embrace him tightly she started crying in his arms.
 
Sasuke return the embrace and he caress her pink hair” Im sorry Sakura”
 
Sakura broke the embrace” Im feeling better now Sasukekun thank you” suddenly her eyes lock with his they started staring at each other they both blush remembering the kiss they had back at the park they both look the other way.
 
Naruto look annoyed” oh for crying out loud would you two just kiss and get it over with” his comment made Hotaru giggle a little.

Naruto's comment made both ninjas blush again Sasuke grumble” at least I kiss Sakura because Im sure you haven't kiss Hotaru yet”
 
Naruto blush at the Uchiha's comment he then looked at Hotaru who was blushing even more while she was looking very shy.
 
Sasuke smirk” well judging by your looks it means that I am right”
 
Naruto snorted” Ill kiss her eventually she's my girlfriend and we love each other very much right Hotaruchan?”
 
Hotaru was blushing even more when she heard Naruto's comment” y…..yes…..N…..Narutokun I do love you very much” she blush again
 
Naruto was blushing too and he look like a shy little kid Sakura smile at the display(I guess even Naruto has his shy side)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the main hall of the temple the senshis and Kakashi were talking
 
“Kakashisan what are we going to do about Akatasuki?” Usagi said
 
“You won't have to worry about them I doubt they will come back here” Kakashi said
 
“Are you sure they could come back and take Narutosan” Makoto said
 
“I already told you they move secretly they don't rush on things so Im sure they won't come back again right now the most important thing is to focus on Beryl do any you have any clues or ideas to where her hideout is located?” Kakashi said
 
“I have been trying to locate her hideout with my computer ever since Narutosan got captured but I still need more time” Ami said
 
Kakashi nodded” al right continued to locate her hideout Im going to find her hideout”
 
“Do you have any idea where could she be?” Michiru said
 
“No but I have Pakuun with me so Ill have a better chance of locating it” Kakashi said
 
“Al right good luck Kakashisan” Usagi said
 
Kakashi was about to leave
 
“Wait” Setsuna said
 
Kakashi looked at the time senshi” what is it?”
 
“About Akatsuki those two call him a Jinchu” Setsuna was having problem pronouncing the word.
 
“A Jinchurikki” Kakashi said
 
Setsuna nodded” yes what is that?”
 
Kakashi sighed” I don't know much but a Jinchurikki is a human vessel for a Biju”
 
The senshis gave a confused look
 
“A Biju” Rei said” you mean a demon”
 
Kakashi nodded
 
“Wow Rei you know about that” Usagi said
 
Rei nodded” yeah my grampa told me about them when I was little but I though it was just a myth”
 
“Oh they are real al right the kyubbi is a Biju” Kakashi said
 
“They” Mamoru said” are you saying they are more of those creatures out there”
 
Kakashi nodded
 
“So Narutosan is not the only one” Minako said
 
“That means that Akatsuki is not just after the prince but also after the rest of the Biju” Setsuna said
 
“But what are they planning with them?” Haruka said
 
“I don't know much about the Biju, well I will love to stay and chat but I have to go” Kakashi said as he vanish.
 
“Al right everyone its like Kakashisan said we have to focus on Beryl and find her hideout” Usagi said
 
The senshis nodded
 
Rei sweat dropped” acting like a leader again it's the end of the world all over again”
 
Usagi growl” can it Rei”
 
“No you can it meatball head” Rei said annoyed
 
“NO YOU CAN IT”
 
“NO YOU CAN IT
 
“NO YOU”
 
NO YOU”
 
Everybody sweat dropped at the argument
 
(Here we go again)Luna though
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tokyo Harbor
 
 
 
 
Itachi was bandaging his hand from the wound he received from his younger brother while Kisame was staring at the wound.
 
“I can't believe he actually gave you such a wound” Kisame said
 
“It couldn't be help that is the only flaw in Domull although Im impressed he was able to regain control for a couple of minutes he was also able to know the weakness of the technique” Itachi said
 
“I guess he has become strong hasn't he Itachisan” Kisame said
 
“Maybe” Itachi said flatly
 
“So what are we going to do now Itachisan?” Kisame said
 
“Were going back we have to report back to the leader” Itachi said
 
Kisame nodded they both vanish
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Well Akatsuki has left but what about Beryl find out in the next chapter, for those who like the music of power metal I was inspired to write this chapter from the Sonata Artica song For the sake of revenge(same as the chapter tittle) its from the new album Unia which is an awesome album.
 
 
WARNING SPOILERS
 
 
 
For those who are reading the Naruto manga the fight between Sasuke and Deidara its so cool and it seems by the next chapter(362) there's going to be another dead Akatsuki member.