Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Christmas in Tokyo ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 32 Christmas in Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: In the year 2500 I might own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto's apartment
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto woke up from his bed he curse under his breath that today was a school day and he knew that Mr. Kamilla was going to massacre him with a pop quiz or worse a surprise test and he wasn't in a mood to fail another test, he sighed as he got up from his bed. He immediately felt the sudden chill in his room very cold.
 
“Brrrrr why is so damn cold in here I don't have air conditioning in my room” Naruto said as he tremble from the cold.
 
He then left his room and he was still feeling the cold, he then went to the living room and saw Sasuke wearing a green sweater a pair of black gloves and a brown coat a pair of jeans black snickers and a red scarf around his neck.
 
“You're finally awake” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah, Sasuke why is it so cold?” Naruto said
 
“Its because its snowing” Sasuke said coolly
 
Naruto gasp” WHAT SNOWING” he then left for the balcony and saw the whole city cover by snow but he made a big mistake when he left because it was even colder.
 
“Brrrrrrr oh its so cold outside” Naruto said as he went back to the living room
 
Sasuke rolled his eyes” obviously”
 
Naruto continue to shiver” there's no way Im going to school with all the snow and the cold”
 
“You don't have to” Sasuke said
 
Naruto gave a puzzle look” why?”
 
“There's no school with this weather” Sasuke said
 
“What how can you be so sure Sasuke?” Naruto
 
Sasuke sighed” Naruto did you honestly think that there's going to be school with all this snow”
 
Naruto started thinking and thinking trying to figure out if it was true, Sasuke sweat dropped in this kind of occasions Naruto had the thinking speed of a turtle.
 
Sasuke sighed again” Naruto there's NO school today there won't be for a while”
 
Naruto's eyes widened in realization” no school for a while” he then gave a big smile” YAY WAHOOOOOOO NO SCHOOL” he yell with happiness.
 
The Uchiha sweat dropped(he wouldn't be happy if he had to go to school)
 
Naruto then stop dancing in joy and started shivering again due to the cold” its so cold”
 
Sasuke sighed” why don't you put some warm clothes Ill be outside” he then left the apartment.
 
“I have to wear something warm” Naruto said he then rush back to his room to change his pajamas.
 
Outside of the apartment room Sasuke smile as he saw Sakura who was staring at the snowy city, she was wearing a red coat with a pink sweater a pair of jeans and white snickers Sakura saw him and gave him a warm smile.
 
“Morning Sasukekun” Sakura said
 
“Morning” Sasuke greeted her back
 
“Its beautiful isn't it?” Sakura said
 
“Yeah” Sasuke said
 
“I never though that it snows in Tokyo” Sakura said
 
Sasuke nodded” Im a little surprised too”
 
“Are you feeling better now Sasukekun?” Sakura said
 
Sasuke look at her in puzzle” about what?”
 
“You know about Itachi” Sakura said
 
Sasuke was surprised” Sakura that was three weeks ago”
 
Sakura bit her lower lip” I know its just that I was worried about you”
 
“Im feeling better Sakura thanks” Sasuke said
 
Sakura lower her head down” are you still upset that Naruto didn't kill you” she said in a sad and depressed tone.
 
Sasuke stop staring at the snowy city and looked at her its true that he was upset with the blond ninja before for not killing him and killing Itachi with him because he wanted revenge so badly he wanted Itachi dead but he then though about his friends about Naruto Sakura Kakashi and the rest of the people in Konoha.
 
Sasuke gave a long sigh” I was upset with him, but now Im a glad he didn't kill me if I die it would hurt you and Naruto and everyone Im glad that Im alive”
 
Sakura lift her head up and smile at him” Sasukekun I am glad that you're still here…..that you're still here with me” Sakura whisper the last part.
 
“Did you say something Sakura?” Sasuke said
 
“No Sasukekun” she lied
 
“But I still want to get stronger” Sasuke said
 
“The magenkyou sharingan” Sakura said
 
Sasuke nodded” yeah I want to learn it but I don't want to kill Naruto in order to learn it, I mean Kakashi didn't learn it by killing his close friend so maybe I can do the same thing from now on Im gonna be stubborn like Naruto and I won't give up till I learn it”
 
Sakura giggle at the stubborn like Naruto part” Im glad and speaking of Naruto where is he?”
 
“He went back to his room to change but its been a while since he left” he then smirk” maybe he froze to death”
 
Sakura gasp” Sasukekun that's not funny”
 
Sasuke smirk even more” he must have turn into a Naruto icicle” he chuckle a little
 
Sakura chuckle too but she scolded herself for chuckling” That's not funny”
 
Sasuke smirk again” but you still chuckle”
 
Sakura rolled her eyes” yeah let's check up on him” before they went to the room the door to the room open and came Naruto wearing a orange coat with a black sweater a pair of blue gloves a pair of jeans and black and white snickers.
 
“Hey Sakurachan” Naruto greeted
 
“About time you come” Sakura said
 
“We were worry that you would have been frozen into a popsicle” Sasuke laugh a little along with Sakura remembering the earlier joke.
 
Naruto didn't got the joke” no Im fine lets go play in the snow”
 
“I wonder if Usagisan and the others are in the temple” Sakura said
 
“It wouldn't hurt to go” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah lets go to the temple we can play in the snow there” Naruto said happy
 
Sasuke and Sakura nodded and they left for the temple
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
The girls were in front of the temple helping Rei taking out the snow they were all wearing sweaters and clothes(AN sorry but Im not gonna describe the clothes), but Usagi was having fun in the snow rather than helping the priestess.
 
Rei growl a little” Usagi you're supposed to be helping me taking out the snow not playing with it”
 
“Oh come on Rei its Christmas so don't be so grumpy” Usagi said as she continue to play with the snow.
 
“We might finish faster if you help us, the more help the better don't you think?” Rei snap
 
Usagi sighed” why don't you transform and use your fire to melt all the snow away”
 
“Wow Usagi that's a great idea why I didn't think of it before? Maybe if I wanted to burn down the whole temple to ashes” Rei snarled
 
The rest of the group sweat dropped while they were helping with the snow
 
“Rei is right Usagi you're powers have increased dramatically so you can't expect that Mars fire will only melt the snow without burning the temple” Artemis said
 
“Yes and now that you have all released your chakra your powers are its peak” Luna said
 
“Come on were supposed to be having fun not working” Usagi whine
 
“Stop whining and help us already” Rei said
 
“But Rei” Usagi said
 
Rei snap” no buts now stop being so lazy grab the shovel and help me take out the snow” she throwed her a shovel.
 
Usagi growl” YOU SHOULD STOP BEING SUCH A SOUR PUSS”
 
Rei growl back” AND YOU SHOULD STOP BEING SO LAZY”
 
“I AM NOT LAZY”
 
“YES YOU ARE”
 
“NO IM NOT”
 
“YES YOU ARE”
 
NO IM NOT”
 
The group sweat dropped
 
Ami sighed” here we go again”
 
“Yeah they will argue even in Christmas” Makoto said
 
“That's something that will never change” Minako said
 
The group nodded and continue to work
 
 
Naruto Sasuke and Sakura arrived at the long stairs that leads to the temple, Naruto became very happy when he saw Hotaru along with Haruka Michiru and Setsuna.
 
“Hotaruchan” Naruto said happy as he gave a quick embrace to the black hair teen girl
 
Hotaru blush and smile as her boyfriend embrace her” Narutokun how are you?”
 
“Im very happy about the snow” Naruto said with a goofy smile
 
Haruka raise an eyebrow” you're happy about the snow or that is Christmas?”
 
The three ninjas gave a puzzle look
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” whats Christmas?”
 
“WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT” Usagi gasp
 
Everyone looked at the top of the stairs and saw Usagi with a shocking look on her face, she immediately climb down along with the rest of the girls and went to the ninjas side.
 
“Narutonesa you don't know what's Christmas?” Usagi said shock
 
The three ninjas were still confused especially Naruto
 
“Why Christmas is the season to give and receive presents the season to spend time with your families your friends everyone” Usagi said
 
Sakura blink in realization” oh you mean like a holiday”
 
Usagi nodded” yeah but its not just the gifts but the light decorations the Christmas tree the food and the best of all the snow, and the most wonderful thing about the snow is”
 
“NO SCHOOL” Usagi and Naruto shouted in unison
 
Everybody sweat dropped at their remark
 
“So Christmas is like a holiday to spend time with your friends and families and you also gave them gifts” Sasuke said
 
“Yes it's a beautiful holiday” Michiru said
 
“Honestly I can't believe you guys don't know about Christmas” Usagi said
 
“We don't celebrate Christmas in Konoha” Sakura said
 
Usagi gasp” don't celebrate Christmas in Konoha I guess you're must be a little cold hearted”
 
“No its not that were coldhearted or anything we don't celebrate Christmas but we do celebrate some especial events like the annual sports festival” Sakura said
 
Naruto sweat drooped he remember the last time he participate in the sports festival he ended up crapping on himself since he couldn't find a bathroom in time(AN the sports festival was the short Naruto film before Naruto the first movie I saw the Japanese version)
 
“The ramen festival is another event” Sasuke said he then sweat dropped” but the Hokage cancel it because a certain someone ate the whole ramen causing an uproar, boy was that a mistake”
 
“Hey its not my fault the ramen was delicious” Naruto protested
 
“But the village sued you for eating everything” Sakura said
 
“Like I said its not my fault” Naruto said
 
“They even nicknamed you the bottomless pit” Sasuke said while chuckling a little
 
Haruka burst out laughing when she heard the comment some of the girls were laughing a little.
 
“That doesn't matter anymore because you guys are here and you're gonna celebrate Christmas with us” Usagi said
 
“That's great” Naruto looked at Hotaru” Hotaruchan lets make a snowman”
 
Hotaru nodded and smiled” okay”
 
Both teens went to the snow started making the snow so it could take the shape, Hotaru notice that Naruto was good in making a snowman not to mention that he was fast he was almost finish.
 
“Wow Narutokun you're very good at this” Hotaru said
 
“Really you think” Naruto said with a goofy grin
 
Hotaru nodded
 
“Thanks” Naruto said” lets see something's missing” he notice that the snowman was missing something he then took out his black headband and put it around the snowman” TA DA a Naruto snowman” he show the snowman with the headband and the spiky hair.
 
“Wow Narutonesa that's very good” Usagi said
 
“Yeah you're very good at this” Makoto said
 
Naruto smile” Hotaruchan lets make another snowman that looks like you”
 
Hotaru smile and nodded
 
They started making a snowman that resembles Hotaru little did they know that the rest of the gang were planning something and they were looking at Naruto Sasuke gave a big grin.
 
“There what do you think Hotaruchan does it look like you?” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded” yes Narutokun the snowman looks a lot like me”
 
Naruto smile” yeah a perfect couple” he blush a little Hotaru blush a little too
 
“Hey Naruto” Sasuke said
 
Naruto look at the direction of the Uchiha” yeah what is it?” he then got his answer when Sasuke has throwed him a snowball on the face.
 
Sasuke smirk” you were open”
 
Naruto growl while removing the snow from his face” why you baka Ill get you for this” he then pick up some snow and mold it into the shape of a ball he then threw it at the Uchiha but Sasuke was quick and he dodge the snowball and instead it hit Sakura right in the middle of her huge forehead.
 
Naruto went pale” oh no I am so dead”
 
Sakura remove the snow from her face and glare hard at Naruto” YOU GOT THAT RIGHT NARUTO” she pick up a huge mass of snow and made a snow ball twice as big and threw it a fast speed straight at the blond ninja which it hit him and send him flying a few feet into the air, he hit the ground and he had a wacky look on his face.
 
“Hotaruchan please avenge my death” Naruto said in a dramatic tone
 
Hotaru nodded and looked at the pink hair kunoichi she pick up the snow and mold into the shape of a ball and throw it to Sakura who was now laughing.
 
“Wow Hotaruchan you're so cool” Naruto said happy
 
Hotaru giggle in return while blushing
 
“Now its my turn to avenge my brother” Usagi said with a snowball
 
“Hey Usagi” Rei said
 
Usagi looked the other way” what is it Rei? AH” Usagi got hit by a snowball by Rei
 
Rei smirk” now Im feeling better”
 
Usagi growl” you're gonna get it now” she throw the snowball but Rei dodge it and it hit Makoto.
 
Makoto growl” Usagi I can't believe you” she pick a snowball and threw it Usagi dodge it by miracle but it hit Minako.
 
Minako growl” oh its on” she began to throw snow balls at everyone
 
“SNOWBALL FIGHT” Naruto shouted he then got hit by a snowball throw by Sasuke again.
 
“You're gonna pay for that Sasuke” Naruto said
 
“Bring it” Sasuke said
 
And the snowball battle began everyone was throwing snowballs at anyone even Ami was participating which it was considered kind of weird since she never play those types of games rather than studying or reading a book.
 
Luna sighed as she continue to watch the snowball fight” they will never change”
 
“Hey Luna look at this” Artemis said
 
“What is it Artemis?” Luna said but a snowball hit her face by none other that Artemis himself.
 
Artemis smirk” got you”
 
Luna growl” Artemis how dare you do you think that was funny” she glared at the white cat.
 
“Um………..yeah” Artemis said
 
“GET BACK HERE YOU” Luna shouted as she begins to chase Artemis around
 
“SOMEBODY HELP” Artemis shouted
 
Haruka looked at the snow fight and sighed” looks like were the only mature people here”
 
“Haruka” Michiru said
 
“What?” Haruka looked at Michiru and she got a snowball on her face, she remove the snow from her face and looked at Michiru with a serious looked on her face” Michiru you do realize this means war”
 
Michiru giggle” is that a challenge?”
 
Haruka didn't say nothing as she throw the snowball at her which hit her and they began to have their own snowball war leaving Setsuna the only person who wasn't participating but she continue to looked at the group with a smile on her face.
 
After a while the snowball battle was over everyone was laughing and cover in snow
 
“That was so fun” Naruto cheered
 
“Yeah Christmas is one of my favorites holiday” Usagi said she then sighed sadly” its too bad that Mamochan has to work all month except for Christmas eve and Christmas day”
 
“So when's the day you're supposed to give the present?” Naruto said
 
“Well Christmas day is supposed to be December 25th that's the day the gifts are given” Usagi said
 
(December 25th today's the 5th that means I have plenty of time to buy everyone presents)
 
“Come on everyone lets go back to the temple and warm up by the fire” Rei said
 
Everybody nodded and head back to the temple however Naruto was left behind
 
“Narutokun what's wrong?” Hotaru said
 
“Im fine Hotaruchan I have to go” Naruto said
 
“You have to go why?” Hotaru said sadly
 
“Don't worry Hotaruchan its just that I have to go work at the arcade I promise Motokisan but I promised you Ill spend more time with you later okay” Naruto said
 
“O….okay Narutokun Ill see you later right?” Hotaru said
 
“Of course I have to go I love you” Naruto said while giving a soft kiss on Hotaru's cheek which made her blush a lot.
 
“Bye Hotaruchan” Naruto waved goodbye
 
“Bye Narutokun” Hotaru said(Narutokun Im going to buy you a great gift)
 
Naruto was running fast he hated that he head to lie to Hotaru but he had to because he now has an important mission(its time to buy Christmas presents for everyone)
 
Hotaru enter the temple and saw all the girls sitting next to the fire of the main hall they were warming up after the snowball fight, she seated next to the outers.
 
“Hotaru where's Narutonesa?” Usagi said noticing the absence of her brother
 
“He told me he had to go to work” Hotaru said
 
“Work” Sasuke said while raising an eyebrow
 
Hotaru nodded
 
“Oh I guess I forgot Narutonesa work just like Mamochan” Usagi said
 
“Its al right Usagi well see him again it's the beginning of the holidays” Ami said
 
“Yeah we had the whole month to relax” Makoto said
 
“I wouldn't be too sure about that” Rei said
 
“Why is that Rei?” Minako said
 
“Aren't we forgetting about Beryl” Rei said
 
“She's right we have to be on guard” Setsuna said
 
“And speaking of Beryl we haven't heard anything from her in weeks” Haruka said
 
“Yes its to be good to be true” Michiru said
 
“The last time she did something like this she was planning her invasion on earth” Luna said
 
“Looks like we'll have to expect the worst” Artemis said
 
“Well be ready for her” Usagi said
 
“Yeah and Kakashi sensei is already looking for Beryl's hide out so well eventually find it” Sakura said
 
“Well he find it?” Minako said
 
“Kakashi is one of the best tracking ninjas in Konoha so hell find it with no problem” Sasuke said coolly
 
Usagi sighed” well worry about Beryl when the times comes but for now lets enjoy the holidays(while we still can)
 
Hotaru was quiet she had a sad looked on her face, Usagi notice her look” don't worry Hotaru Narutonesa well come back so there's no need to worry okay”
 
Hotaru nodded” I know Usagisan thanks”
 
Sasuke was in deep though, Sakura notice his looked” what's wrong Sasukekun?”
 
“Its nothing” Sasuke said(work today but he told me he had the day off so what's going on?)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crown Arcade
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto was standing in front of the arcade even if it was his day off he decided to visit Motoki to talk to him about something important.
 
He took out his frog wallet which it was half full” it's a good thing I have been saving from all my missions, but this isn't enough money to buy presents for everyone I hope Motokisan say's yes”
 
He enter the arcade and saw Motoki cleaning some of the arcade machines a piece cloth, Naruto smile at him.
 
“Hi Motokisan” Naruto greeted
 
Motoki looked at him and smile” oh Kyosan hi why are you here I gave you the day off today”
 
“I know its just I came here to talk to you about something” Naruto said
 
“Talk to me about what?” Motoki said with a puzzle look
 
Naruto clear his throat before speaking” I want to work full time on the arcade”
 
Motoki gasp a little” Kyosan I can't do that you're supposed to be eighteen or over to work full time and you're only fifteen”
 
“Please Motokisan I really need the money” Naruto begged
 
“But Kyosan I could get in real trouble for letting you work full time” Motoki said
 
“They won't find out do I look like Im fifteen to you” Naruto said
 
Motoki looked at him” hum I guess you don't but still”
 
“Come on Motokisan is just until Christmas is over I need the money to buy the presents” Naruto said
 
Motoki blink” Christmas presents so that's why you want to work full time” he then sighed” I guess I could make an exception this time, but only until Christmas eve”
 
Naruto smile” thanks Motokisan when do I start”
 
“Tomorrow of course, get plenty of sleep today” Motoki said
 
Naruto smile and nodded” you bet Ill see you tomorrow bye” Naruto said as he left the arcade
 
Naruto was walking a few blocks when he suddenly saw a jewelry shop, he though that maybe he could get something for his friends here so he decided to enter the shop. Naruto saw a young girl at the counter he knew who the girl was it was Naru one of Usagi's friends from school she was wearing a red dress with white lines on the sides and she was wearing a red pointed hat with a cottom ball on the tip it was the uniform of Santa Claus but since Naruto didn't knew who he was he just though it was a weird outfit.
 
“Hi Naruchan” Naruto greeted
 
“Oh hi Kyosan how are you?” Naru said
 
“Im just checking the store” Naruto said
 
“If you need anything let me know okay” Naru said
 
“Why do you work here?” Naruto said
 
Naru nodded” yeah I do its my mothers shop so if you need anything you like let me know okay”
 
“Okay” Naruto said
 
He began looking around the shop he saw different types of jewelry from necklace's bracelet's ring's earring's and watches, but there was a piece of jewelry that really caught his attention it was a small silver bracelet with a sapphire line on the middle on the sapphire line there were golden colored rings which they were kind of familiar to a certain planet. Naruto was staring at the bracelet like he was hypnotized he couldn't get his sight out of the bracelet he was captivated by the beauty of it.
 
“I see you have an eye for things” a voice said
 
Naturally Naruto would be startle but he wasn't he slowly turn from the bracelet and looked at the person who spoke to him it was a woman who seems to be in her late thirties she was wearing the same red outfit as Naru.
 
“You like it don't you?” the woman said
 
Naruto blink” huh what?”
 
The woman chuckle” you look interested in that bracelet don't you?”
 
Naruto nodded” yeah its very beautiful”
 
“Kyosan I want you to meet my mother” Naru said looking to the older woman(AN I forgot her name its been a long time since I saw the Sailor Moon series so if any of you know please let me know)
 
“Hi” Naruto said
 
“So you like the bracelet it doesn't surprise me a lot of people have been interested as well” Naru's mother said
 
“Really it must be a very important bracelet” Naruto said highly interested
 
Naru's mother nodded” it is you see those rings on the bracelet they are the rings of Saturn”
 
Naruto eyes widened” the rings of Saturn like the planet”
 
She nodded again” well legend says it was forged in the planet Saturn its very special its one of a kind there's no one like it in the world”
 
Naruto was in awed(its perfect Hotaruchan would love it since the bracelet its from Saturn and she's Sailor Saturn it would be perfect for her I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees it) he then gulp because he was gonna ask the most difficult question when it comes to buy expensive jewelry” h….how much?”
 
Narus mother was a little nervous” well I already told its one of a kind so” she then grab a piece of paper and a pen ad wrote the price of the bracelet she handed the paper to Naruto.
 
Naruto's jaw fell to the ground” wow….that much huh……so many ceros” he sighed sadly.
 
“Mom can you give him a Christmas discount?” Naru said
 
“But Naru the bracelet doesn't count with the Christmas discount” Naru's mother said
 
“But Mom” Naru protested
 
“Its al right Naruchan I will buy the bracelet” Naruto said
 
Both Naru and her mother look at him with a shock face
 
“You will?” Naru's mother said while raising an eyebrow
 
Naruto nodded” yeah but first can you promise me that you won't sold the bracelet to anyone else but me”
 
“But aren't you going to buy it now?” Naru's mother said
 
“No I don't have the money right now, but I promised you that I will buy it before Christmas eve” Naruto said
 
“But Kyosan if someone comes to buy the bracelet I have to give it to them” Naru's mother said
 
“Please I promised you Ill buy it before Christmas eve okay” Naruto said
 
“Okay Kyosan I promise you” Naru said
 
“But Naru” Naru's mother said
 
“Come on mom we are in the season of Christmas lets hold the bracelet for him until he has the money to buy it” Naru said
 
Naru's mother sighed” al right Kyosan Im going to give you until Christmas eve but after that if you haven't bough the bracelet I will sell it to the next customer okay?”
 
Naruto nodded with a big smile” al right thanks I promise I will buy the bracelet, well I gotta go bye Naruchan” he waved them goodbye
 
“Bye Kyosan” Naru said while waving him goodbye
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the Arcade
 
 
 
 
Sasuke along with Sakura were standing in front of the Arcade
 
“Sasuke why are we here?” Sakura said
 
“Its Naruto something's not right” Sasuke said
 
“What do you mean?” Sakura said
 
He told me that he had the day off so why did he said all of sudden that he had to go to work” Sasuke said in a suspicion tone
 
“What really, I guess that's really strange I wonder why he said that?” Sakura said
 
“Were about to find out” Sasuke said as both teens enter the arcade they saw Motoki on the smack court.
 
“Hi Saekisan Yumisan” Motoki said
 
“Hey Motoki” Sakura said
 
“Motoki did Kyo came here?” Sasuke said
 
Motoki blink” Kyosan y…..yeah he did why?”
 
“He told us he was coming to work but he's not here anymore why?” Saeki said
 
“Well I gave him the day off today he just came here to visit” Motoki gulp a little(it will be better if I don't tell then that he's going to start working full time no one must find out or Ill be in big trouble)
 
“I see then Ill guess well see you later Motoki” Sasuke said as he started to leave
 
“Bye Motoki” Sakura said
 
“Yeah Bye” Motoki said
 
Both left the arcade
 
I don't get it Sasukekun why would Naruto come here when he had the day off” Sakura said
 
“I guess he was just visiting Motoki” Sasuke said
 
“But then why did he lie, he didn't have to lie to tell us he was coming here” Sakura said
 
“Yeah I know I don't get it but this is Naruto were talking about so I think it will be better to asking myself when he gets back to the apartment” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah I guess” Sakura said
 
“I guess we should go back to the temple then” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah I guess” Sakura said
 
They both left for the temple
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juuban Mall
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto was in awe as he saw the mall highly decorated with Christmas decorations, he also saw the huge Christmas tree at the center of the mall he was so excited he was acting like a little kid on his first Christmas celebration. He saw the many colorful lights surrounding the tree and all the boxes around the tree which they were obviously the Christmas presents he then continue to look for a place where he can buy gifts for his friends. He then pass a music store and he though about Sasuke since Yunoichi told him about the Uchiha's taste in music so he went to the store and pick a cd and bought it, next he went to a woman's department store and bought two pieces of clothing. He then looked at his frog wallet which it was completely empty he sighed because he knew he didn't have enough money to buy gifts for the rest of the group.
 
“I don't have anymore money guess Ill have to rely on the money Ill be making at the arcade Id better get back to the apartment before Sasuke comes” he then left with one though in mind(just you wait Hotaruchan Ill buy you that bracelet believe it)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the apartment
 
 
 
 
Naruto open the door of the apartment and silently he enter carefully making sure that Sasuke hasn't come back yet, he carefully enter his room carrying a shopping bag from the gifts he bought for Christmas. He immediately hide the shopping bag under his bed when he was about to closed the door but Sasuke came in front of him.
 
“Where were you?” Sasuke said
 
“AH WHAT THE SASUKE YOU STARTLE ME” Naruto shouted
 
“Well where were you?” Sasuke said
 
“I went to work of course” Naruto said innocently
 
“Really well Sakura and I went to the arcade and Motoki told us that he gave you the day off, but you already told me that you had the day off today so why did you lie to Hotaru?” Sasuke said eyeing Naruto suspiciously.
 
Naruto gulp a little” Um…..well…..I wanted to work that's all but Motokisan told me I deserve a day off so he gave it to me” Naruto said in a nervous tone
 
Sasuke gave a more suspicious look” are you hiding something?”
 
Naruto gasp a little” n….no. of course not what makes you think that?”
 
“Okay whatever goodnight” Sasuke said while shrugging his shoulders he then left to his room closing the door behind him.
 
Naruto sighed in relief” phew that was a close one I hope I can keep the presents hidden until Christmas day” he closed the door and went to bed tomorrow was his first day working full time on the arcade so he was really gonna need the sleep.
 
Sasuke was in his room with a thoughtful looked(he's definitely hiding something but what?)
 
 
 
 
 
Three weeks later(December 23rd) at the Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
Everyone was in front of the temple with exception of Mamoru and Naruto
 
“So what's going on with Narutosan anyway?” Makoto said
 
“What do you mean?” Ami said
 
“Oh come on Ami for the past weeks he's been working at the arcade nonstop so what's up with that?” Makoto said
 
“I guess that's a little strange” Rei said
 
“What do you mean strange Rei? Narutonesa is just hard working that's all” Usagi said
 
“Yes Usagi you could learn a few things from him” Luna said
 
Usagi sweat dropped” haha very funny Luna”
 
“What about you guys?” Minako said turning to Sasuke and Sakura
 
“Ill have to agree with Rei” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah he's been working the whole day” Sakura said
 
The girls gasp
 
“The whole day that can't be he's too young to be working the whole day” Ami said
 
“What is Motoki thinking he could get in big trouble” Rei said
 
“He's been coming to the apartment late at night and tired” Sasuke said
 
“Well if you've been working the whole day you would come home tired too” Makoto said
 
“Working the whole day and on Christmas” Michiru said
 
Minako had a thoughtful looked the entire time she then gave a serious look to the group” guys…..I think I might know what's going on with Narutosan” Minako said
 
Everyone looked at Minako
 
“You do Minakosan?” Hotaru said in a worried tone
 
Minako nodded she went to Hotaru and put both of her arms on her shoulder” Hotaru I don't know how to say this and its gonna be harder for me to say it but……….there is a possibility that Narutosan…….is cheating on you with another girl”
 
“WHAT” the group gasp
 
“MI NAKO NARUTONESA IS NOT A CHEATER” Usagi shouted in anger
 
“How can you say such a thing Minako” Ami said
 
“I don't believe you” Rei said
 
“Me too” Makoto said
 
“That's impossible” Haruka said
 
“Impossible indeed” Michiru said
 
“I trust the prince” Setsuna said in a confident tone
 
“Come on Minako you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions without proof” Artemis said
 
“Hey don't treat me like Im the bad guy it's a possibility and if you want proof coming home late at night and tired that's proof enough” Minako said
 
“Minako he's working” Usagi said while glaring at her
 
“Sure that's his excuse when you less expected his spending time with another girl” Minako said
 
Hotaru have been quiet the entire time due to the fact that she was too shock to speak she has felt like the whole world has crumble around her she couldn't believe what Minako just said, the only boy she has ever love truly was being unfaithful to her tears were forming slowly in her black eyes(AN does Hotaru have black eyes or purple eyes if you guys know please tell me like I said before its been a while since I have seem the Sailor Moon series) however no one has notice yet.
 
“You're wrong Minako” Sasuke said coolly
 
Sasukekun is right Minakosan we know Naruto better than you guys and back at the village he wasn't the popular type that girls would fall for, Sasukekun is that type” Sakura said while blushing a little some of the girls smirk at her comment” anyway Naruto has finally found a girl who cares for him very much now tell me do you guys honestly think that Naruto would threw away the chance for true happiness”
 
The group were in deep though what Sakura just said made sense Usagi went to her side” I completely agree with Sakurasan Narutonesa is happy and he loves Hotaru nothing can't change that”
 
“Well I suggest that we keep an eye on him just to make sure” Minako said
 
“Forget it Minako were not gonna do that” Rei said
 
“Yes its not right to spy on people” Ami said
 
“We trust him Minako” Makoto said
 
Minako sighed” al right I don't think he might be cheating but why is he working the whole day when he shouldn't be I mean he's too young to be working the whole day right?” Minako said
 
“Maybe we should talk to Motoki about that” Usagi said
 
Sasuke and Sakura looked at each other and nodded it seems that was the question they were asking themselves and they were going to find out.
 
“Al right lets change the subject since they are only two days until Christmas I want to tell all of you about the Christmas dinner held at the temple I already told Makoto and Sakurasan to help prepare the food so you guys are of course invited and bring your family too” Rei said
 
Sasuke went pale when he heard that Sakura was helping with the cooking
 
“That's right I though Sakurasan everything I know about cooking so she's gonna make some fine food” Makoto said while Sakura smile and nodded.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped(should I take the risk of coming and get killed from food poisoning)
 
Everyone then heard sobbing it was none other than Hotaru who was still sad about the cheating part the three outers came to her side.
 
“Hotaru are you okay?” Michiru said
 
“Come on don't listen to Minako she was just kidding right Minako?” Haruka said while glaring at her
 
Minako nodded” yeah I was just kidding Hotaru Narutosan would never cheat on you” she gulp a little
 
Hotaru then ran from the temple while crying
 
“Way to go Minako” Haruka said while running after Hotaru
 
“You know how insecure she is” Michiru said following Haruka
 
Setsuna only shook her head before leaving
 
Minako hang her head” this is all my fault I shouldn't have tell her about that” Minako said
 
The three outers were following Hotaru who was still running at a quick step
 
“Where is she going?” Michiru said
 
“Where do you think” Haruka said while giving her an obvious look
 
“To see the prince” Setsuna said
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the Arcade
 
 
 
 
 
Hotaru enter the arcade and saw the place with lots of people she then saw Naruto taking some of the coins from one of the machines she didn't waste any time as she went to him, Naruto saw her coming his way and smile at her.
 
“Hotaruchan why are you here?” Naruto said while smiling at her he then change his smile to a worry look when he notice the sad expression on her face” Hotaruchan what's wrong?”
 
Hotaru started sobbing again” Na…..Na…..Narutokun…..I”
 
Naruto put his arms on her shoulders” what's wrong Hotaruchan why are you crying?”
 
“Narutokun do….do you……love me?” Hotaru said
 
Naruto blink in surprise but he then gave her a warm smile” of course I love you Hotaruchan I love you very much”
 
Hotaru dry her eyes” thanks Narutokun Im feeling better now for a moment I though that you were” Hotaru paused
 
“I was what?” Naruto said with a puzzle look
 
Hotaru shook her head” no its nothing Narutokun Im sorry for bothering you at work”
 
“Its al righ Hotaruchan you have me worry for a moment when I saw you crying but Im glad that you're feeling better now” Naruto said
 
The three outers went to the two teens
 
“Hey prince the arcade its full today” Haruka said
 
“Its full mostly because of the dance machine” Naruto said while pointing to the dance machine where lots of people were gather.
 
“Are you feeling better Hotaru?” Michiru said
 
Hotaru nodded” yes Im sorry for worrying all of you”
 
“Prince is it al righ if we ask you a question?” Setsuna said
 
Naruto looked puzzle” a question sure what is it?”
 
Before Setsuna told him her question Motoki was voice was heard from the far corner of the arcade.
 
“Kyosan the change machines needs more change” Motoki said
 
“Coming Motokisan” Naruto said” Hotaruchan everyone I have to go back to work”
 
“Hey we understand that you're busy just don't be push yourself” Haruka said
 
By the way prince Rei is having a Christmas dinner you're welcome to come if you like” Michiru said
 
Naruto smile” a Christmas dinner you bet Im coming were only two days from Christmas(as long as Sakurachan doesn't cook Ill be there)”
 
“Then well leave now prince” Setsuna said while they left Hotaru then came to Naruto
 
“Narutokun take care” Hotaru said while giving him a sweet kiss on his cheek making him blush.
 
Naruto smile” bye Hotaruchan” he wave her goodbye
 
Hotaru smile she left the arcade along with the outers
 
(Narutokun I trust you) Hotaru though
 
“Hey Hotaru” Haruka said
 
“Yes what is it Haruka papa?” Hotaru said
 
“Speaking of Christmas are you going to buy the prince a present?” Haruka said
 
Hotaru gasp in shock” oh no I completely forgot about it I can't believe it what am I gonna do?”
 
“Easy well go to the mall and buy him a present” Michiru said
 
“But what should I give him?” Hotaru said
 
“Well figure it out once we arrive at the mall” Setsuna said
 
“Yeah lets go” Haruka said
 
They left for the mall
 
(I wonder what should I give to Narutokun?)Hotaru though
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Night time at the arcade
 
 
 
 
 
It was 9:30 and Naruto was sweeping the arcade and was preparing to closed the arcade, he was very happy because in two days it was Christmas and the day he was going to give the presents to his friends. Tomorrow he was going to buy the bracelet for Hotaru at the jewelry store he has been saving money he has been earning from working at the arcade so he continue to sweep happily Motoki then came to him.
 
“Here Kyosan this is your last check of the day from working full time” Motoki said handing him the check
 
Naruto took the check with a big smile on his face” thanks Motokisan Im have enough money to buy presents for my friends”
 
“Well Im glad I was able to help you so how about you go on ahead and leave” Motoki said
 
Naruto blink in surprise” but Motokisan its not 10 o' clock yet”
 
“I know but Im letting you go early you deserve it, Ill closed the arcade” Motoki said
 
Naruto smiled” thanks Motokisan Ill see you later bye” he waved goodbye
 
“Yeah bye” Motoki said
 
“Motokisan merry Christmas” Naruto said before leaving the arcade
 
“Yeah you too” Motoki said
 
A few minutes later Motoki finish cleaning up and was about to close down the arcade when he suddenly heard a noise.
 
“What was that?” Motoki said looking around but didn't saw anything” hum I must be imagining things” he turn off all of the lights and closed the arcade
 
What Motoki didn't know that at the far end of the arcade Sasuke and Sakura were hanging form the ceiling of the arcade and they have listen to the conversation that Motoki and Naruto had.
 
“So that's it so that's why he was working the whole day he's been earning money to buy us Christmas presents” Sakura said softly with a warm smile on her face.
 
“I guess so” Sasuke said
 
“That's just like him to always think about his friends, I never said it but Im glad that I have Naruto for a friend” Sakura said still smiling
 
“Are you saying that because he's going to give you a present?” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
Sakura smirk back” no Im saying it because I mean it you feel the same way too”
 
“I do?” Sasuke said playing dumb
 
Sakura rolled her eyes” whatever we should be heading back to the apartment”
 
“Yeah” Sasuke said he took a quick glance at the ceiling and blush hard while having a nose bleed he was at a loss for words” a…….a…..Sa…….Sak……Sakura”
 
Sakura looked at the Uchiha who had his whole face red and a nose bleed she gave him a confused look” what's wrong Sasukekun?”
 
Sasuke only pointed to her feet, Sakura looked at her feet and gasp while blushing hard she has made a small mistake in her wardrobe because she was wearing a skirt and since she was hanging from the ceiling the skirt was completely lift up.
 
“I can see your underwear” Sasuke said still blushing and with the nose bleed
 
“AH YOU PERVERT” Sakura shouted
 
WHACK
 
She has punch Sasuke so hard that he fell down from the ceiling and hit the ground hard it wasn't long before she realized what she did, she immediately drop down and went to his side.
 
“Oh no Sasukekun are you al right I didn't hit you that hard did I?” Sakura said in a worry tone
 
“Ouch I think I have a concussion” Sasuke said while trying to get up
 
“Im so sorry Sasukekun you were looking” Sakura said while blushing
 
Sasuke sweat dropped” so its my fault that you're wearing a skirt”
 
“No its not your fault I guess I reacted on instinct sorry Sasukekun” Sakura said
 
“And Im am NOT a pervert” Sasuke said
 
“I know Sasukekun Naruto's the pervert” Sakura said while chuckling
 
“Yeah he's the one with the sexy jutsu” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
Sakura chuckle a little” hey wait a minute if Naruto is gonna give us presents shouldn't we give him presents too”
 
Sasuke sweat dropped” do we have to?”
 
“Of course we have to well go tomorrow to the mall and buy him a present” Sakura said
 
Sasuke sighed” fine, we better go”
 
Sakura nodded they both vanish in a cloud of smoke
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day December 24th(Christmas Eve) Naruto's apartment
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto was in the living room playing resident evil 4 with a smile on his face
 
“I finally rescue Ashley for the third time and I am so closed to beating the game and once I beat the game I will win the bet against Sasuke and it's all thanks to the strategy guide which I secretly hide from Sasuke” Naruto said while chuckling he then stop” I wonder where's Sasuke I woke up and he was already gone maybe he's with Sakurachan they have been bonding lately”
 
He then heard a knock on the door
 
“Coming” Naruto said, before leaving he saved the game and turn off the game and the tv he went for the door and open it, he saw Usagi along with Mamoru.
 
“Usaginesa Mamorusan its nice to see you guys” Naruto said happily
 
“Hi Narutonesa I hope you're not busy at the moment” Usagi said
 
“No Im not busy I was just playing resident evil why do you ask?” Naruto said
 
“Well since its Christmas eve I was hoping if you wanted to go with us to the ice ring to skate” Usagi said
 
“Ice skating?” Naruto said
 
“Yeah the others are coming too including Hotaru” Mamoru said with a smirk after saying Hotaru's name
 
Naruto blush a little” yeah I would love to go” he then gasp(oh no I forgot I have to go to the jewelry shop and buy the bracelet)
 
“Is there something wrong Narutosan?” Mamoru said
 
Naruto shook his head” no its just that I have to go somewhere else, but don't worry I promise you that Ill be there okay”
 
Usagi got a little sad” oh I see well don't be too late well be waiting for you and don't make Hotaru ”
 
“Don't worry Usaginesa I will never make Hotaruchan wait Ill be there in a heart beat”
 
“Well lets go Mamochan, see you at the ice ring” Usagi said while leaving with Mamoru
 
“Bye Narutosan” Mamoru said
 
“Yeah bye” Naruto waved goodbye he then closed the door of the apartment and left(time to buy the bracelet)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Later at the jewelry shop
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto enter the shop at a quick pace he saw Naru on the counter
 
“Naruchan Im here to buy the bracelet” Naruto said
 
“Oh Kyosan I knew you would come to buy the bracelet, you know my mother was about to sold the necklace but I told her that you were going to buy it” Naru said
 
“Really well Im glad you didn't sold it but now Im here” Naruto said
 
Naru nodded” right Ill go and get the bracelet” she went to pick up the bracelet
 
Naruto took out his frog wallet and gasp(oh no I only had enough money to buy the bracelet I wont have money to buy presents for everyone)
 
Naru came with the bracelet” oh that's right the bracelet is a gift let me wrap it up for you”
 
(What am I gonna do if I buy the bracelet I wont have money to buy presents for everyone but I want to buy the bracelet for Hotaruchan) Naruto though
 
Naru come back with the bracelet wrap in a small square box the wrapping paper color was red and green the colors of Christmas” here you go Kyosan”
 
Naruto was still holding his frog wallet he was still thinking if he should buy the bracelet or not but after a few minutes he finally made up his mind” here” Naruto said opening his frog wallet and giving the money to Naru.
 
“Al right thank you very much Kyosan and merry Christmas” Naru said while giving him the wrap bracelet.
 
“Thanks Naruchan and merry Christmas to you too” Naruto said before leaving the store
 
Naruto was walking slowly he had a down looked on his face(what am I gonna do now? I bought the bracelet for Hotaruchan but now I don't have money to buy gifts for everyone Amichan Reichan Minakochan Makochan and everyone else and I don't have time to get more money since tomorrow is Christmas I don't know what am I going to say to everyone I hope they can forgive me)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the ice ring
 
 
 
 
The gang were skating in the ice ring along with a huge crowd of people Mamoru was helping Usagi to skate since she's still couldn't skate very good the other girls were skating along with the outers although Haruka was having some trouble skating. Sasuke and Sakura came to the group they didn't have any trouble skating in fact they look like they were professionals.
 
“Hey you guys made it” Makoto said
 
“Yeah we were looking forward to ice skate” Sakura said
 
“It looks fun” Sasuke said
 
“It is” Minako said
 
“Yeah it might be fun for you guys but its not fun for me because I cant skate” Usagi said
 
“Don't worry Usako you just have to practice and you'll get better” Mamoru said
 
Usagi sighed” why is it that in the moon kingdom I was the best ice skater and now Im the worst skater”
 
Rei smirk” well maybe you weren't the real deal back at the moon kingdom after all”
 
“Say that again Rei” Usagi snap
 
“You heard me you're the worst in ice skating” Rei said with a bigger smirk
 
“Why you…..ow” Usagi said as she trip on the ice
 
Rei smirk again” see I told you”
 
“Usako are you okay?” Mamoru said while helping Usagi
 
“Yeah I never gonna learn ice skating” Usagi said
 
Hotaru was looking in all directions checking if Naruto has arrived(I wonder when Narutokun is coming)
 
“HEY EVRYONE” Naruto shouted
 
Everybody looked at the entrance and saw Naruto who was wearing ice skates he had a nervous look on his face.
 
“Well speak of the devil” Sasuke mutter
 
“Oh Narutokun” Hotaru said happy
 
“Narutonesa you're finally here” Usagi said
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” sorry for being late” he was standing still like he was afraid of getting on the ice.
 
“Naruto what's wrong?” Sakura said
 
“Nothings wrong Sakurachan” Naruto said
 
“Then what are you waiting for come to the ice already” Haruka said
 
Sasuke smirk” oh I see what's going on you don't know how to skate on ice is that it?”
 
Naruto gulp” no that's not it”
 
“There's nothing to be afraid off Narutokun” Hotaru said
 
“Yeah come on” Rei said
 
Naruto was still unsure to get on the ice until Sasuke gave him some motivation his way that is.
 
“What's wrong Naruto are you chiken” Sasuke mock and started sounding like a chiken
 
Naruto growl” I AM NOT A CHIKEN BELIEVE IT” he finally gather some courage and took one small step on the ice as soon as he touch the ice floor he slip and hit the ice floor face first” ouch my face”
 
“Oh Narutokun” Hotaru said worry as she came to his side” are you okay Narutokun?”
 
“Um……Hotaruchan help my tongue is glued on the ice” Naruto said
 
“Hold still Narutokun” Hotaru said as she grab him by the waist and slowly try to get his tongue out of the ice, Usagi then came to help and both girls were able to get Naruto out of the ice with out harming his tongue.
 
“Are you al right Narutokun?” Hotaru said
 
“Yeah Im fine but my tongue is frozen” Naruto said while trying to move his tongue
 
“Loser” Sasuke mutter but Sakura heard him and elbow him on the waist
 
Looks like you could use some lessons in ice skating Narutosan” Minako said
 
“Just like Usagi” Rei said
 
“Its hard Narutokun Ill show you” Hotaru said as she took his hadn which made him blush a little.
 
“Al right Hotaruchan teach how to ice skate” Naruto said
 
“Just follow my lead Narutokun” Hotaru said
 
Naruto nodded and started to follow her moves carefully as they were ice skating the gang were watching them while giggling.
 
“Those two make such a cute couple don't they?” Makoto said
 
“Yeah Ill say” Minako said everyone was staring at her” what?”
 
“Like you don't know you called them a cute couple when you were the one who told Hotaru that Narutosan was cheating on her with another girl” Rei said
 
“Oh come on I was wrong about saying that but how about we ask him why he was working on the arcade the whole day” Minako said
 
“I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask him” Ami said
 
“Yeah I guess that's al right” Usagi said
 
“There's no need to ask him now Im pretty sure he's gonna tell us tomorrow” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah lets have some fun” Sakura said
 
“Okay whoa” Usagi said as she slip on the ice
 
“And speaking of ice skating lessons its time we continue ours Usako” Mamoru said
 
“Come on everyone lets skate” Makoto said
 
The group nodded and they began to skate
 
“Lets skate Sakura” Sasuke said as he took her hand making her blush she nodded shyly
 
“Hey Michiru are you going to help me to skate or not” Haruka said
 
Michiru sighed” yeah but don't be so grumpy Haruka”
 
Setsuna decided to skate along the group
 
Naruto was still having some trouble with skating but Hotaru help him get back on his feet.
 
“You see Narutokun just follow the rhythm of your feet its easy” Hotaru said
 
“Yeah I think Im getting the hang of this WAHH” Naruto said as he slip again
 
“Narutokun are you okay?” Hotaru said
 
Naruto got up” yeah Im fine”
 
“You really are horrible at this” Sasuke said as he and Sakura came to him
 
“Hey wait a minute how come you guys know how to skate” Naruto said
 
Sasuke smirk” because were better than you” his comment made Naruto growl
 
“Stop it Sasukekun its easy Naruto like walking on water or climbing trees” Sakura said
 
Naruto gave a puzzle look” so you're saying that I should focus the chakra on my feet”
 
“You're hopeless” Sasuke said
 
“No Naruto just follow the rhythm of your feet” Sakura said
 
“That's what Hotaruchan said” Naruto said
 
Hotaru nodded” yes come on Narutokun lets continue”
 
Naruto nodded” al right”
 
They continue to skate and now Naruto was starting to learn he was now skating like a pro.
 
“Im doing it Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
“You see Narutokun you can do it” Hotaru said
 
“Hey this isn't so hard after all……whoa” Naruto said as he was slipping again
 
“Narutokun maintain your balance” Hotaru said but Naruto drag her and they both fell on the ice floor Hotaru landed on top of him and their faces were closed…..very closed their eyes locked and they stood there staring at each other. Hotaru was blushing hard her lips were so closed from Naruto's, and Naruto was blushing too he could smell Hotaru's scent which was amazing it smell so sweet like candy it was making him nervous and blush even more. They continue to stare at each other Naruto somehow manage to gather some courage and break the silence.
 
“A…..ar……are…..you okay Hotaruchan you're not hurt are you?” Naruto said nervously while blushing
 
“N….n…..no Im fine Narutokun and you” Hotaru said while blushing
 
“Im…..Im fine Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
Both teens slowly got up that's when they notice that they were not alone Usagi along with the group were watching the whole display and they all had anticipated looked on their faces.
 
Usagi giggle” hey what's wrong weren't you guys gonna kiss”
 
“Yeah it was so romantic” Makoto said
 
Both Naruto and Hotaru blush again
 
Sasuke snorted” Naruto you're such a wimp”
 
Naruto snarl” what do you mean by that?”
 
“You had a chance to kiss her and you chicken out” Sasuke said
 
Naruto blush along with Hotaru” shut up Sasuke”
 
“Now now there's no need to argue if you messed up in kissing her you can try again next time” Michiru said with a smirk on her face
 
Both teens blush again
 
“That's enough teasing lets leave them alone come on everyone” Usagi said
 
The group left leaving them alone Naruto looked at Hotaru” Im sorry Hotaruchan”
 
Hotaru gave a confused look to Naruto” for what Narutokun?”
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” because we………couldn't ……kiss” he blush after mentioning kiss.
 
Hotaru blush” that's al right Narutokun Im not very good myself when it comes to kissing”
 
“Yeah me too” Naruto said he then smile at her” so wanna continue skating I promise I won't slip again”
 
Hotaru nodded and smile” okay”
 
Naruto took her hand and they continue to skate, Mamoru was still helping Usagi to skate while she was still tripping and whining Ami took a break from skating and decide to read a book under a tree looks like old habits die hard. Rei Makoto and Minako were obviously checking out the single boys that were skating by Haruka was being a little grumpy because just like Usagi she was tripping on the ice even if Michiru was helping her and Setsuna was looking at Naruto and Hotaru they were both laughing and having fun a small smile cross her face. After a few hours of skating and having fun they left the ice ring and they were now in front of the park.
 
“Well its late we should get back” Sasuke said
 
“I guess” Sakura said
 
“We should get back too” Usagi said
 
The group nodded
 
“Bye Hotaruchan bye Usaginesa” Naruto said before leaving
 
“Oh you guys don't forget to come to the temple tomorrow for the Christmas dinner okay” Rei said
 
“Yeah we will” Naruto said
 
The ninjas left
 
“Of course were going you guys are going to taste my new cooking” Sakura said happy
 
Naruto and Sasuke groan when they heard that
 
(Im not looking forward for tomorrow) Sasuke though
 
(Oh no Sakurachan's cooking its so dangerous I might die on Christmas day) Naruto though
 
The ninjas continue their way to their apartment tomorrow was going to be the first Christmas they will celebrate so it will be a very special day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day December 25th(Christmas Day)
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke were walking towards the temple to attempt the Christmas dinner that Rei planned they would have been very happy because it was Christmas day and it was the day to give presents to one another and the fact that they were going to the temple to have dinner but it but the reason they were all gloomy and scared was because Sakura was helping with the food and they knew how bad her cooking was so they hope they don't die from the food.
 
“Ow Sasuke do we have to go” Naruto whined
 
Sasuke sighed” we have to we don't have a choice Sakura gave us an ultimatum remember?”
 
Naruto remember and gulp at what the pink haired kunoichi told them
 
(Flashback to Naruto's apartment)
 
“IF YOU TWO DON'T COME TO THE CHRISTMAS DINNER ILL BEAT THE TWO OF YOU TO DEATH” Sakura shouted in anger her green eyes were full of fire
 
(End of flashback)
 
Naruto gulp again” I guess we don't have a choice but Im scared what if we die for real this time or worst what if Usaginesa dies from the food or even Hotaruchan dies no I don't want that no..no no”
 
“Calm down Naruto we just have to hope and pray that nothing goes wrong” Sasuke said he then took a quick glance at the shopping bag that Naruto had” so what's on the bag?”
 
Naruto looked at the Uchiha with a surprised look he then looked at the bag and chuckle a little” oh it's a surprise” he chuckle again
 
Sasuke raise an eyebrow” really” he continue to look at the bag(he better have bought something for me because I did bought him something I already gave it to Sakura so she can gave it to him at the temple not to mention I have my special gift for her)
 
The two ninjas finally arrived at the temple and went inside when they reach the dinning room they were surprised the long table was completely full with food there was a roast chicken salad mash potatoes it look very delicious. Sited on the table were Usagi and the group they saw grampa Hino along with Yunoichi and Usagi's family they Usagi saw Naruto and embrace him.
 
“Merry Christmas” Usagi said happy
 
“Merry Christmas Usaginesa” Naruto said happy he was going to take one of the gifts from the bag but Rei stop him.
 
“Not yet Kyosan were going to give the Christmas presents after dinners over” Rei said
 
“But Rei if Kyonesa wants to give me his gift right now I won't mind” Usagi said
 
“No gifts are going to be given after dinner” Rei said
 
Usagi sighed” fine fine, party bopper” she whisper the last part
 
“Hey guys” Naruto greeted Usagi's parents
 
“Oh Kyosan were glad to see you here” Ikuko said
 
Kenji nodded” yeah nothing to spend a Christmas dinner with our new family member”
 
Naruto blink in surprise when he heard that” what do you mean new family member?”
 
“Usagi told us you didn't have any parents so we decided to treat like you were part of the family” Ikuko said
 
Shingo nodded” yeah I already see you like a brother”
 
Naruto was shock he felt so happy to think he never knew his parents from Konoha but knew his family from his past life, he was so lonely back at Konoha he saw the children running to his parents but he was the only one that was alone with no parents and the fact that the people hated him and looked down upon him but now that has change because he has a family. For the first time in his entire life Uzumaki Naruto felt like he was really home with a new family friends and a girlfriend the average things a regular teenager has he was so happy.
 
He started to sob silently” thank you thank you very much you don't know how much this means to me” Naruto said while sobbing
 
Usagi took him in her arms and looked at her parents” its al right he's very emotional when it comes to this topic”
 
Ikuko and Kenji nodded in understanding
 
“Rei can you hurry up and say your speech already Im hungry” Grampa grumble
 
“Behave your self grampa” Rei said
 
“Just say it already” Grampa said
 
Rei sweat dropped(I swear he's like a little kid) she clear her throat” everyone I want to thank all of you for coming here tonight and I hope you all have a great Christmas and” she was cut out by grampa
 
“That's enough Rei lets eat” Grampa said
 
“Now just a darn minute grampa we can eat until the person that Yumisan pick to have the first taste of the food eats so Yumisan who is the person” Rei snap at her grandfather
 
Sakura smile” Kyo you're the first person who's going to taste the food first”
 
Naruto went pale(oh no Im dead)
 
Sakura let Naruto sit on one of the chairs she brought a plate that have mash potatoes and chicken along with some gravy.
 
Sakura smile” here take a bite”
 
Naruto was sweating like a crazy even if there was low temperature, he glare at Sasuke who was chuckling at him because he was the one who had to taste the Christmas meal of doom.
 
Sakura notice his reaction” what's wrong go ahead and eat already” she glare at Naruto(I swear Naruto if you don't taste the food Ill put it in your head)
 
Naruto stop trembling and looked at Sakura:” Yumichan I think you got the wrong person to taste your delicious food”
 
Sakura gave him a puzzle look” what do you mean?”
 
“Wouldn't it be better if Saekisan taste it istead of me” Naruto said
 
Sasuke growl” KYO SHUT UP AND EAT THE FOOD”
 
Naruto got close to Sakura and whisper in her ear” if he tastes the food and likes it who knows maybe hell kiss you again”
 
Sakura blush hard after hearing that, Sasuke was able to hear him and growl(damn you Naruto using Sakura's feeling like that)
 
Sakura took the plate of food and handed to Sasuke” Saeki here please take a bite”
 
Everybody were confuse at the display but grampa Hino was really getting impatient
 
“Come on lets eat” grampa said
 
“Yeah I agree lets eat” Usagi said
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
Sasuke began to tremble while sweating he really didn't wanted to taste the food
 
Sakura sighed” Saeki I understand if you don't want to eat the food so just tell me if you don't want okay” she said in a trembling voice while tears were forming around her eyes
 
Sasuke saw the hurt looked Sakura and it break his heart it was the same look she gave him three years ago when he left Konoha that look have been hunting him day and night it tore his heart every time he sees that look.
 
Sasuke gave Sakura a warm smile” I would be honored to taste your new and improved cooking” he finally took the courage to have a bite of the mash potatoes
 
Naruto sighed in relief(at least Im not gonna die from food poisoning)
 
Sasuke tasted the mash potatoes he was slowly chewing them when his eyes widened Naruto gasp in shock.
 
Naruto gulp(I knew it were gonna die)
 
But only two words could be said from Sakura's new cooking
 
“Its good” Sasuke said coolly
 
Naruto was shocked” OH NO IT TASTE SO HORRIBLE THAT SAEKI LOST HIS SENSES”
 
WHACK
 
Sakura smack Naruto on the head while Sasuke was still savoring the taste of the food
 
Sakura blush” Saeki does the food taste good?”
 
Sasuke nodded” yeah its very good” he then took a taste of the chicken” and the chicken is delicious”
 
Sakura blush again and looked at the group” well I hope you guys will like it”
 
“FINALLY we can eat” Grampa said
 
Everybody started eating the fest while praising Sakura for her worked
 
“Amazing Yumisan this is the best food I tasted ever” Kenji said while taking another bite
 
Sakura blush” thank you Mr. Tsukino”
 
“Of course its good she graduated from my cooking school with high honors” Makoto said while winking at her
 
Sakura nodded
 
“Wow Yumichan this taste great” Naruto said as he was finally eating
 
“Thanks Kyo” Sakura said still blushing
 
During the whole dinner everyone have been giving Sakura compliments because the food tasted very good and she was blushing from the compliments they even called seconds and even third especially Usagi Naruto and Sasuke who gave her a smile, a smile that melted her heart. Sakura was still blushing she looked like a shy little girl while her inner self was praising herself.
 
(OH YEAH BABY IM NUMBER 1) Inner Sakura said
 
After the dinner was over everybody gather around it was time to give the Christmas presents.
 
“Usaginesa here merry Christmas” Naruto said giving her a white wrap long box
 
“Oh that so sweet of you here” Usagi said giving him a blue wrap long box
 
They both open the gifts at the same time they both gasp in joy Naruto found a green sweater that had written “Im with big sis” in red letters, Usagi found a red sweater that said” Im with little bro” written in green letters.
 
Both teens wore the sweater over their cloths and smile at each other
 
“Thanks I really like it” both said in unison
 
Sasuke sweat dropped(how sweet they gave each other the same present)
 
Naruto took out another present from his shopping bag
 
“Here Yumichan” Naruto said giving her a red wrap long box
 
Sakura was a little surprised she knew Naruto was going to give her a Christmas she blush a little” thanks Kyo here” she give him a small blue wrap box.
 
When Sakura open her present she was happy it was a red short sleeve blouse that had written in white letters” make fun of my fore head and you die”
 
Sakura giggle” thanks Kyo Im sure everyone will get the idea when they read it”
 
Naruto open his present and was surprised to see tow black gloves they look similar to Sakura's gloves but they had an orange line.
 
Sakura didn't wanted to say anything that includes ninja business in public so she whisper in his ear” they are chakra resistant gloves when you used moon rasengan your hand gets burn by the high concentration of chakra but with this gloves you won't get burn they are very resistant and they pack quite a punch”
 
Naruto smile at her” thanks they look so cool”
 
“That's a nice present” Sasuke said gloomy
 
Sakura knew why the Uchiha was been so gloomy she whisper in Naruto's ear” hey Naruto don't you have something for him”
 
“Naruto looked at Sasuke” no I don't have anything for him”
 
Sasuke was a little upset” FINE I WONT GIVE YOU MY GIFT” he paused when Naruto gave him a thin square red wrap box.
 
“I was just kidding I wouldn't forget about you silly” Naruto said while giving him a goofy smile
 
Sasuke snorted and handed him a thin rectangular green wrap box” here take it before I change my mind”
 
Narurto open the present and his eyes widened” I don't believe it the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess thanks Saeki”
 
Sasuke snorted” I don't know why I bough you that game you still haven't clear Resident Evil 4”
 
Naruto chuckle(I guess I should tell him later about that)
 
Sasuke open the present and he was very shock it was a cd Yunoichi saw the cd and gasp” whoa Kyosan where did you get this cd I have been looking for it for a long time Dragonforce rules”
 
Sasuke smile(Dragonforce Inhuman Rampage)”thanks I like it”
 
Naruto smile” no problem” his smile change to a frown he looked at Usagi and the group” Usaginesa everyone I have something to say”
 
“What's wrong Kyonesa?” Usagi said
 
“Why do you look so sad?” Ami said
 
“Yeah its Christmas so you shouldn't be sad” Rei said
 
Minako gasp(could it be that I was right and Narutosan is really cheating on Hotaru)
 
“Whats wrong?” Hotaru said worry
 
Naruto hang his head down” Im sorry everyone I couldn't get Christmas presents for everyone”
 
The group look surprised
 
“What do you mean?” Michiru said
 
“I wanted to get presents for all of you but I didn't have money so I ask Motokisan to let me work full time on the arcade so I could have enough money to buy the gifts but in the end I didn't have enough money so please Im sorry” Naruto said with his head still hanging down.
 
The group was silent for a moment Minako was relief and shock at the same time(WHAT is that it so he wasn't cheating on Hotaru after all)
 
“So that's why you were working the whole day” Haruka said with a smile on her face
 
Naruto nodded” yeah Im sorry please don't hate me”
 
“We don't hate you Kyosan” Makoto said with a smile on her face
 
“That's right it's the other way around you did a lot to prove that you care for us” Usagi said
 
“And besides Christmas is all about spending time with your family and friends the presents don't mean nothing” Mamoru said
 
Usagi blink” what they don't?”
 
“You're such a nice person Kyosan” Ikuko said
 
“Anything for your friends you're just like Usagi I guess you two have a lot in common” Kenji said
 
Naruto smile” thanks everyone”
 
“So Minako why don't you apologize to Kyosan” Rei said
 
Minako went to Naruto's side” Im sorry Kyosan I though that the reason you were always arriving late to your house was because you were cheating on Hotaru”
 
Naruto gave a puzzle look” cheating on Hotaruchan what's that?”
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
“What an idiot” Sasuke mutter
 
Sakura slap her fore head” she means if you like another girl besides Hotaru”
 
Naruto was shock” WHAT OF COURSE NOT I ONLY LIKE HOTARUCHAN”
 
Hotaru blush” it's al right Kyokun I have always trusted you”
 
Naruto gave Minako a angry look” Minakochan I can't believe you woud think something like that”
 
“Im sorry Kyosan please forgive me” Minako said while giving him the sad puppy look
 
“Well at least Im glad I didn't gave you any presents Minakochan” Naruto said
 
Minako gasp” what Kyosan you're so mean”
 
Everyone started laughing
 
Artemis sweat dropped(you had that coming Minako)
 
Naruto looked at Hotaru” um…..Hotaruchan can I talk to you alone?”
 
Hotaru smiled at him” sure okay”
 
Minako smirk” if you guys want to talk alone why don't you go to the main hall”
 
Naruto nodded” okay lets go there” he took Hotaru by the hand and they left together Minako was giggling
 
“What are you up to Minako?” Usagi said
 
Minako giggle” they are gonna get a surprise when they arrive at the main hall”
 
“Why is that?” Rei said in suspicion
 
Minako giggle again” lets just say that I turn the main hall into mistletoe heaven” she finish giggling and blushing
 
The girls couldn't help but smirk looks like the senshi of love have strike again
 
Naruto and Hotaru stood at the main hall
 
“Narutokun here merry Christmas” Hotaru said giving him a small rectangular blue wrap box
 
“Hotaruchan thanks here merry Christmas” Naruto said giving her a small rectangular green and red wrap box
 
Naruto open the present and saw a black digital watch he smiled at her” thank you Hotaruchan I like it very much” he proudly wear the watch on his wrist
 
Hotaru open her gift and gasp she stood shock in awe as she was looking at what she consider the most beautiful gift anyone have given her, she began to admire the silver bracelet but somehow she felt like the bracelet was familiar to her like she has seen it somewhere before she couldn't remember. She looked at Naruto who had a big smile on his face he looked very handsome she felt so happy like she was dreaming a pleasant dream a dream that she didn't wanted to wake up.
 
Hotaru blush while putting the bracelet on her wrist” Narutokun thank you its very beautiful I love it”
 
Naruto smile” I knew you would like it Naruchan's mother told me that the bracelet was made on the planet Saturn so I knew it was going to be perfect for you”
 
Hotaru gasp when she heard that(I see that's explains why I feel like I seeing it before) she snap from her though and lean her head on his shoulder which Naruto took his arm and put it around her shoulder.
 
Naruto took a quick glance at Hotaru who had a smile on her face while blushing he then look at the ceiling and saw a mistletoe he remember that Usagi told him about them according to Christmas tradition if a couple were under a mistletoe they have to kiss he blush at the though of kissing Hotaru not to mention that he was so close to kiss her back at the ice ring. But once again like in the ice ring he got nervous he kiss her on her cheek taking her completely by surprise.
 
Naruto poited to the ceiling” see Hotaruchan there's a mistletoe so I kiss you” he blush a little
 
Hotaru blush and nodded' okay” she then gave him a soft kiss on his cheek making him blush even more she once again lean her head on his shoulder.
 
“Merry Christmas Narutokun” Hotaru said
 
“Merry Christmas Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
While the two teen were enjoying each other's company and watching the snow falling outside Sasuke and Sakura came to the main hall.
 
Sakura smile” ah look at them they are so cute together don't they Sasukekun?”
 
“If you call that cute” Sasuke said
 
Sakura chuckle after hearing that” oh that's right I almost forgot here merry Christmas Sasukekun” she gave him a square yellow wrap box
 
Sasuke smile like he was expecting that she was going to give him something” here merry Christmas” he gave her a small rectangular pink wrap box.
 
Sakura was the first to open her present she gasp when she saw a necklace with a small pink round stone Sasuke took the necklace and put it around her neck making her blush her heart was beating so fast like it was ready to burs from her chest she was so happy that she couldn't speak this has to be the most wonderful that Sasuke has given her well next to the kiss they shared at the park.
 
Sakura blush” thank you Sasukekun its very beautiful” she blush even more
 
Sasuke raise an eyebrow” that's it you don't like it?”
 
“Of course I like it” Sakura said” well what are you waiting for go ahead and open you're present”
 
Sasuke nodded and open his gift he smile it was another cd” Sonata Artica Silence thanks Sakura”
 
“Im glad that you like it” Sakura said
 
Sasuke smile and took a quick glance at the ceiling and saw the mistletoe he didn't though twice as he gave her a soft kiss on her cheek which made her blush like she has never blush before.
 
“Mistletoe” Sasuke said pointing to the ceiling
 
Sakura smile and gave him a kiss on his cheek
 
The two teens smile at each other and they began to look at the snow falling from outside the three ninjas have enjoy their first Christmas celebration.
 
 
 
A few hours later
 
 
 
The gang were standing in front of the temple the dinner was over Usagi's parents left but Usagi wanted to stay a little longer so they didn't mind Yunoichi left the temple with a big smile because Rei gave him a kiss on the cheek thanks to the mistletoe and she was blushing.
 
“I really loved Christmas” Usagi said
 
“Yeah me too I have so much fun” Naruto said happy
 
“We all did” Mamoru said
 
“Ah how sweet enjoying Cristmas” a voice said
 
“Hows there show yourself” Rei said
 
High above the temple Jadeite appeared with an evil smirk on his face
 
“Whats wrong senshis miss me” Jadeite said
 
Rei growl” Jadeite”
 
“I knew it was too good to be true for Beryl to stop with her plan” Haruka said
 
“Hey you're the guy I beat up at the baseball stadium” Naruto said
 
Jadeite curse under his breath at the memory” yes its me but now my wounds have finally healed”
 
“What do you want Jadeite?” Makoto snarl
 
Jadeite gave an evil grin” it won't be long now soon Queen Metallia's power will be restored and when that happens we will conquer the earth”
 
“We will stop you Jadeite” Usagi said
 
“Just try it” Jadeite said with a smirk on his face” you can't win so just give up now while you still have your lives” he then vanish
 
“Damn what did he wanted?” Naruto said
 
“Looks like he wanted to deliver a message to us” Ami said
 
“Yes he said that Metallia's power will be restored” Setsuna said
 
“Its more like a warning if you ask me” Haruka said
 
“We have no choice we have to find Beryl's location” Luna said
 
Rei nodded” right Im gonna continue to with the sacred fire”
 
Minako looked at Usagi” you know what this means?”
 
Usagi nodded and sighed sadly” it means our Christmas vacation is over”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryl's Palace(Metallia's Chamber)
 
 
 
 
 
Metallia's chamber was full of candles like some kind of ritual was about to take place the four generals were present along with Beryl.
 
“Its almost time” Beryl said she looked at the generals” Jadeite did you send the message”
 
Jadeite nodded” yes my queen I did although I didn't tell them our location”
 
“Not to worry they will find out eventually and when they do will be waiting for them well destroy the senshis and those wretched ninjas once and for all” Beryl said” but now its time to prepare for the ceremony TONIGHT QUEEN METALLIAS POWER WILL BE RESTORED”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Phew its finally finished this is the longest chapter I have ever wrote my fingers are killing me anyway send me your comments and your reviews please NO FLAMES, that's it next chapter its gonna be shorter farewell until next chapter.
 
 
 
 
WARNING SPOILERS(If you don't like spoilers then DON'T READ THIS PART)
 
The leader of Akatsuki have finally been revealed along with the blue haired woman his name is Pein Deidare is dead Tobi is alive and there it seems to be more than Tobi than meets the eye and finally look forward in future chapters Pein vs Naruto that fight is gonna be awesome.