Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ The Return of Metallia ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 33 The Return of Metallia
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon but I do own the OC that's going to appear in this chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beryl's Palace(Metallia's Chamber)
 
 
 
 
 
“Now its time to begin the ceremony for Queen Metallia's restoration” Beryl said
 
The four generals nodded
 
In Beryls hands a large crystal ball appear and was flowing with powerful energy” my master this is the all of the energy we have collected so please accept it”
 
“Yes give it to me now Beryl” Metallia said
 
Beryl nodded and the energy in the crystal ball was shot to Metallia the chamber was flooded by a bright light.
 
“YES MORE GIVE ME MORE ENERGY” Metallia said
 
Beryl grin(it won't be long soon Metallia's power will be restored and the earth will belong to the negaverse)
 
 
 
 
 
North Pole(a few miles away from Beryl's Plalace
 
 
 
 
Kakashi and Pakuun were watching the Palace from far away
 
“That's it” Kakashi said
 
Pakuun nodded” yup if that's not the hide out of an evil queen I don't know what is”
 
“Yes the evil chakra is very strong no doubt its coming from that castle, but something's wrong there's another sign of evil chakra coming from the castle but its getting stronger by the minute what is going on?” Kakashi said
 
“Looks like were about to find out” Pakuun said
 
Kakashi gasp at the sight of the castle that was fill with a bright energy it suddenly stopped.
 
“What happened?” Pakuun said
 
“The energy has stop” Kakashi said
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back at Beryl's Palace
 
 
 
 
“AH BERYL MORE I NEED MORE ENERGY” Metallia shouted
 
Beryl gasp along with the generals
 
“More energy” Beryl said(but we gave her a large amount of energy and she needs more where am I going to find more?)
 
Beryl then gave an evil grin she made another crystal ball appear but it was smaller than the previous one and this crystal ball was flowing with red energy the chakra of the nine tails fox.
 
“I knew that the energy of the nine tails fox demon would come useful” Beryl said as she stare at the crystal ball” my master I will give you a special type of energy receive it now” she pointed the crystal ball towards Metallia the red chakra was shot at her.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES MY POWER IS RETURNING” Metallia shouted
 
 
 
 
Kakashi and Pakuun were shock when they saw the whole palace was cover in the red chakra they knew who that chakra belong to.
 
“Oh my…….” Kakashi gasp
 
“Kakashi that chakra” Pakuun paused
 
“I know it's the nine tails chakra but how…..how did they captured the chakra of the” Kakashi paused he figure out how” of course when they capture Naruto they must have steal some of the nine tails chakra”
 
“In other words the enemy is pretty strong” Pakuun said
 
Kakashi nodded
 
 
 
 
 
The whole chamber was cover by the nine tails chakra, Beryl and the generals were shock
 
(Impossible I only steal a small portion of the nine tails chakra and that portion was able to bring back Metallias power) Beryl though
 
The red chakra has vanished and in front of Beryl and the generals was Metallia who now was in her human form she was wearing a black gown with a hood she had long purple hair and her eyes were bright yellow.
 
Metallia chuckle” yes after thousand of years I have finally got my body and my powers”
 
Beryl and the generals bow before Metallia
 
“You're finally back my master” Beryl said
 
“Yes its time to finish what we started many years ago in the silver millennium, its time for a conquest to begin and spread the power of the negaverse” Metallia said
 
Beryl nodded” yes first the earth then the universe”
 
Metallia chuckle” funny how you say it Beryl since you've been having problems with conquering the earth am I right?”
 
Beryl growl” yes Sailor Moon and the senshis they have grown so strong after the moon kingdom and they also have powerful allies”
 
“Excuses excuses oh well since Im back again its time to end this little charade” Metallia said as she vanish
 
Beryl and the generals follow her and vanish too
 
Metallia Beryl and the generals were now outside of the Palace Metallia was looking at the snowy field.
 
“So Sailor Moon and the senshis have become very powerful like as you say Beryl, well then we need a powerful army to destroy them” Metallia said
 
Beryl gasp in shock” my master you don't mean”
 
Metallia nodded in response as her right began to glow red and she throw a huge red ray around the field in a flash an army of soldiers wearing black and silver armor appear they were a combination of human and youma they were thousands of them(AN to describe this scene better think the part from Lord of the rings the two towers when they show Sarunan's army just like that but the scene is in the north pole). One of the soldiers who had his armor color different from the rest bow before Mettallia he had a long red cape and his armor was completely silver.
 
“My queen its been such a long time” the soldier said
 
“General Chaos yes its been a while” Metallia said
 
“Should my army start the invasion on earth” Chaos said
 
“Not yet first were going to get rib of Sailor Moon and the senshis” Metallia said
 
“Yes my master we are expecting them to come here so its gonna save us time to find them” Beryl said
 
“Excellent General Chaos you and your army are going to stay here and welcome Sailor Moon” Metallia said
 
“As you wish my queen” Chaos said she went in front of his army and took out his sword” ALL HAIL QUEEN METTALLIA”
 
“ALL HAIL QUEEN METLLIA” the army shouted
 
Beryl gave a wicked smile along with the generals it seems that pretty soon they were going to conquer the earth and the universe.
 
 
 
 
A few miles away from the palace and the army Kakashi stood shock in all his years he had never seem such a powerful army, he has fought against strong soldiers but this soldiers surpass the strength level of the average soldier. He has always had confidence in his team and the ninjas of Konoha but with this army he was beginning to have his second thoughts.
 
“I don't believe this the number of that army is ten times bigger than our army of ninjas” Kakashi said
 
“Looks like we are in a pretty tight spot” Pakuun said
 
“What are we going to do? Even with the senshis or even Naruto or Sasuke I don't think we will be able to get pass that army this mission has turn into an S class mission” Kakashi said
 
“What are you going to do Kakashi?” Pakuun said
 
“The only thing I can do” Kakashi said as he took a smell brush and a piece of paper he began to write on the paper he then took out a small whistle and blew it, a few minutes later a medium size falcon appear from the sky Kakashi caught the falcon on his arm he put the small piece of paper on the falcon's talons where there was a small tube to put the message.
 
“Im counting on you” Kakashi said as he let go of the falcon making it fly high
 
“You're sending a message” Pakuun said
 
“Yeah I can't go to Konoha personally I have to tell everyone back at Tokyo about the situation” Kakashi said he then took a last look where the army stood(and hopefully we might stand a chance of wining)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
Rei was kneeling in front of the sacred fire trying to get a reading
 
“Oh sacred fire please give me a clue or a vision to Bery's location” Rei said before she could get an answer from the fire she felt an evil chill in the air it made her tremble, the sacred fire went crazy like it was alive in short seconds the fire return to normal and Rei fell on the ground while panting.
 
“Impossible what a powerful evil aura this is not a good sing I have to contact everyone” Rei said she pick up her communicator” guys can you hear me?”
 
Minako's face appear on the communicator” what is it Rei?”
 
“Come to the temple we have a meeting” Rei said
 
“Right Ill tell the others to come “ Minako said as she cut communication
 
Rei look at the sacred fire with a worried look on her face(what could this mean is this evil aura related to the vision I had all those months ago)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto's apartment
 
 
 
 
Naruto was playing RE 4 and Sasuke was watching with a shock looked on his face
 
“NO WAY NARUTO WHEN DID YOU GOT SO AHEAD ON THE GAME I STILL HAVEN'T CLEAR THE CASTLE” Sasuke shouted in shock at the blond ninja's progression on the game.
 
Naruto chuckle” calm down Sasuke I have been playing and before I realize it Im about to fight the last boss Saddler” Naruto said obviously he was lying.
 
Sasuke gave him a suspicion look” how do you know that Saddler is the last boss?”
 
“Duh Sasuke isn't it obvious we both knew he was the last boss” Naruto said
 
“I guess” Sasuke said
 
Sakura sighed as she continue to watch the two(were supposed to be scouting the city in case we get any leads that might give us a clue to find Beryl's hide out and instead they are playing video games boys go figure)
 
“Oh man gross he's huge” Naruto said as he was seeing Saddler true form
 
“He's a giant Plaga parasite talk about obvious” Sasuke said
 
“Don't worry Sasuke I know how to beat him” Naruto said
 
“Really” Sasuke said giving him another suspicion look” and how do you know how to beat him”
 
Naruto gulp a little” I mean I think I know how to beat him” he chuckle nervously
 
Sasuke smirk” don't try to get yourself killed remember our bet”
 
Naruto smirk” of course I remember and that's why Im going to win it believe it”
 
“Well see about that” Sasuke said
 
At that instant the telephone rang
 
“Hey guys the telephone is ringing” Sakura said but she sweat dropped since both ninjas were paying more attention to the game she sighed” fine Ill go get it” she got up from the couch and pick the phone.
 
“Hello, oh Minakosan hi what's going on?” Sakura said
 
“Really did you guys found out Beryl's hide out, I see what um us oh we are….scouting the city who knows we might be able to find something about Beryl…..okay well see you later” Sakura hung up the phone
 
“No way” Sasuke said in shock
 
“Yeah I did it Saddler is history” Naruto said
 
“I don't believe it you defeated Saddler” Sasuke said still shocked(he's about to clear the game before me)
 
“Now all I have to do is get the hell out of the island before it explodes” Naruto said
 
“Hey you guys Minakosan just call and she said that they are going to meet up at the temple to discuss a vision that Reisan had” Sakura said
 
“Did she found Beryl's location?” Sasuke said trying not to look at the tv screen since Naruto was about to clear the game.
 
Sakura shook her head” no but Minakosan said that the vision Reisan had could be connected to Beryl's location” Sakura said
 
“I see” Sasuke said
 
“YES I DID IT I BEAT THE GAME” Naruto shouted in happiness
 
“No way” Sasuke mutter
 
“Oh Sasuke I beat the game you know what this means” Naruto said with a big smirk on his face.
 
Sasuke gritted his teeth in anger” yeah I know”
 
“What's going on Sasukekun?” Sakura said confused
 
“We made a bet on whoever beat RE 4 first the loser will have to do something embarrassing” Naruto snicker
 
“Embarrassing, like what?” Sakura said
 
“Like” Naruto didn't finish because Sasuke cut him off
 
“Its nothing” Sasuke said
 
Sakura shrug her shoulders” well anyway I told Minakosan that we were scouting the city”
 
Sasuke gave an surprising look” you lie to her”
 
“No I didn't because we ARE going to scout the city come on lets go” Sakura said as she left the apartment.
 
“Come on Naruto” Sasuke said
 
Naruto nodded and went to Sasuke's ear” after we scout the city were going to the temple to fulfill the end of our bet” he chuckle evilly making Sasuke groan in frustration.
 
(Damn you Naruto) Sasuke though
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
The senshis were standing in front of the temple minus Ami Mamoru Luna Artemis and the outers.
 
“So that's it I was trying to get a reading from the fire but suddenly I felt that huge evil aura out of nowhere” Rei said
 
“What does this mean?” Usagi said
 
“It means that things have turn from bad to worse” Makoto said
 
“Could this be related to Beryl's location” Minako said
 
“I don't know” Rei said
 
“So where's Ami?” Usagi said
 
“She's with Mamoru at the arcade Luna and Artemis are also with them they are using central control to locate Beryl's hide out” Makoto said
 
“Haruka and the others are scouting the city if they can get any clues on Beryl's location” Rei said
 
“And Narutosan and the others are also scouting the city too” Minako said
 
Maybe we should go to the arcade and help Ami and Mamochan” Usagi said
 
“I guess that's the only thing we can do” Makoto said
 
Usagi nodded” al right lets go”
 
“You guys go I want to continue reading the fire Ill join you guys at the arcade later” Rei said
 
“Al right well see you at the arcade” Minako said as they left the temple
 
Rei enter the temple with a worried look on her face(I have to find out if this evil aura is related to that horrible vision I had all those months ago)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the Arcade
 
 
 
 
Ami and Mamoru were in front of the Sailor V machine which was secretly high tech super computer known as central control along side them were Luna and Artemis.
 
“I though this was going to be difficult but not this difficult” Artemis said in frustration
 
“Well Artemis no one said it was going to be easy” Luna said
 
“I didn't” Artemis said
 
“This is really strange” Ami said
 
“What is?” Mamoru said
 
“Well there's a huge source of energy but I can't pin point the exact location” Ami said
 
“It could mean that the location is very far from here” Mamoru said
 
“Yes that's what I think too” Ami said
 
“We can't give up now Rei is using the fire to locate Beryl's location and the others are doing their part too” Artemis said
 
Ami and Mamoru nodded in agreement
 
Luna had a disturbed looked on her face Artemis notice her expression” you okay Luna?”
 
Luna look at the white cat who had a worry look on his face she smile at him” Im al right Artemis let's keep searching”
 
Artemis nodded” right don't worry well find Beryl's hide out”
 
Luna smile but she quickly change her smile to a worry look(finding Beryl's location is the least of my worries right now Im worry about what Jadeite said if its true that Metallia's power has been restored not just the earth but the whole universe is in danger Metallia's power is even greater than Beryls)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
 
The three leaf ninjas arrived at the temple they have searching throught out the city and they haven't found anything that could give them a clue to where Beryl might be so they decided to go to the temple. For Naruto the reason he came to the temple for one reason only it was for Sasuke to fulfill his end of the bet he was chuckling to himself.
 
Sakura sighed” we haven't found anything that could help us find Beryl”
 
“I told you that we weren't going to find anything here, if Beryl was hiding here then I could have seen it with my sharingan but she's not here she obviously must be far from here” Sasuke said
 
“I guess” Sakura said she then gave a puzzle look” why are we coming here I though we were going to the arcade”
 
“I promise Hotaruchan that I will wait here for her were going to the Tokyo Tower” Naruto said while blushing a little.
 
Sakura smirk” so it's a date?”
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” yeah I guess”
 
Sasuke smirk” I feel sorry for her”
 
Naruto grumble” very funny I forgot to laugh”
 
The trio arrived at the front of the temple and they saw grampa Hino who was sweeping the leaves he had a grumpy look on his face.
 
“Hey grampa how are you?” Sakura said
 
Grampa looked at the pink hair teen and gave her a big smile” oh Yumisan how are you Im doing fine, if you guys are looking for Rei she already left for the arcade”
 
“Really” Sakura said
 
Naruto went to Sasuke's ear” its time Sasuke we have our eye witness”
 
Sasuke growl” dammit” he mutter
 
Sakura saw the looked the Uchiha had” hey what's going on?”
 
“Oh nothing Sakurachan just that Sasuke is going to fulfill his end of our bet” Naruto said while chuckling.
 
Sakura gave a confused look” fulfill his end of the bet”
 
Naruto nodded and looked at grampa” hey grampa can I ask you a personal question?”
 
“Sure you can what is it?” grampa said
 
“Do you like girls?” Naruto said with a smirk on his face
 
Grampa blush when he heard that” now that's a silly question, why of course I like women even in my age”
 
“Well you see Saeki has a magic trick he would love to show you” Naruto said still smirking
 
Sakura looked even more confuse now(what magic trick?)
 
“A magic trick what kind of magic trick is?” grampa said in a interested tone
 
“Oh you're gonna love this trick believe it” Naruto said he then whisper in Sasuke's ear” remember to smile and wink at him”
 
Sasuke growl in anger while blushing(damn it) he really didn't want to do this because this will be the second thing must embarrassing thing he had done the first thing was the accidental kiss on Naruto, but nevertheless he gave the blond ninja his word that he would do it with the condition if he clear the game and that's what he did so he didn't have a choice but to fulfill his end of the bet.
 
(I know I am going to regret doing this) Sasuke though he look at grampa Hino who had an interested look on his face he then a quick glance at Sakura who was confuse he finally sighed in frustration before forming a hand seal.
 
Unfortunately Sakura recognize that hand seal she never though not in a million years that her beloved Sasuke would do it.
 
(OH MY GOD THAT HAND SEAL NO IT CAN'T BE) Sakura shouted in her mind
 
Sasuke form the hand seal
 
TRANSFORM
 
Naruto started laughing while grampa had an amazed look on his face but he was really surprised when the smoke clear.
 
“OH MY GOD THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING” Sakura shouted
 
Standing in front of grampa Hino was a naked girl with raven black hair tied in a pony tail and black eyes only one word to describe her HOT, when grampa saw her he blush so hard that I look like the whole blood in his body has gone to his head.
 
The naked girl smile and wink at him
 
Well grampa's reaction was quite obvious as he fell on his head with a huge nosebleed he look like he had a heart attack.
 
The naked girl turn back to a frustrated Sasuke who was blushing while Naruto was still laughing hard but Sakura was really angry with him.
 
WHACK
 
Sakura smack Naruto on the head” YOU IDIOT SO THAT WAS THE END OF THE BET HE HAD TO FULFILL”
 
Naruto rub his head in pain” yeah he had to do the sexy jutsu if I win the bet which I did”
 
Sakura growl” I swear you're such a pervert I can't believe you would make Sasukekun do that…..that disgraceful technique and I still can't believe Hotarusan likes a pervert like you”
 
“Hotaruchan likes me for who I am and that's why I like her” Naruto said
 
“She wouldn't like you if she sees that technique” Sakura said
 
“Whatever oh there's Hotaruchan” Naruto said as he saw Hotaru standing at the top of the stairs she was wearing her usual black dress and the bracelet Naruto bought her for Christmas.
 
“Narutokun are you ready to go?” Hotaru said
 
“You bet lets go” Naruto said as he took Hotaru by the hand and left the temple
 
“Oh my god grampa are you okay?” Sakura said as she was checking the old man
 
“He's not dead is he?” Sasuke said
 
Sakura was gonna check his pulse but she stop when she was he was wide awake he was blushing.
 
“Grampa you're okay” Sakura said
 
“Saekisan that was the most wonderful thing I have ever seem in my life you have made this old man very happy” grampa said
 
Both Sasuke and Sakura sweat dropped at his comment
 
(I forgot that he's an old pervert) Sasuke though
 
(He's a pervert like Naruto) Sakura though
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the Arcade
 
 
 
Usagi and the group enter from the back door of the arcade they saw Ami and Mamoru checking large computer.
 
“Hey guys find anything” Usagi said
 
Ami shook her head” no but I feel that were getting close”
 
“We just need more time” Mamoru said
 
“I know well find Beryl's location” Luna said
 
“Well we have the whole day since Motoki its not working and that's why the arcade is close” Makoto said
 
“Hey wait a minute how did you guys open the door of the back?” Minako said
 
Artemis smirk as he made one of his claw appear” you'll be surprised what a small claw can do”
 
Minako smirk” quite clever of you to use your claw as a lock pick”
 
Luna sweat dropped” Artemis is clever when he feels like it”
 
“That's right, hey wait a minute what does that mean Luna” Artemis said feeling a little hurt by Luna's comment.
 
Minako laugh along with the group
 
Ami looked at Rei” Rei did you found anything on the fire?”
 
“Well I saw Beryl's castle but I couldn't see the exact location of the castle” Rei said
 
Usagi sighed” so were back to square one”
 
“Not quite at least we have a clue about Beryl's castle” Ami said
 
“Lets keep searching” Mamoru said
 
“Well help too Amy” Rei said and the group nodded
 
Ami smile” right”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tokyo Tower
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Hotaru were at the top floor of the Toyo tower they didn't deny the fact that this was a date there was no need to hide it they are boyfriend and girlfriend.
 
“Its so beautiful” Hotaru said
 
Naruto nodded” yeah we can see the whole city from way up here” he gave a big smile
 
Hotaru smile back at him” its very relaxing to feel the wind from up here and looking at a beautiful scenery like this one” she continue to look at the sight while smiling the wind blew her shoulder length hair making her look like a beautiful angel in Naruto's eyes.
 
Naruto blush at her sight as he continue to looked at her she was truly beautiful he felt like he was in a dream, he finally took some to courage to do something he wanted to do for a while.
 
Naruto continue to look at Hotaru(this is it this is my chance to kiss Hotaruchan on the lips) he blush at the sight of kissing Hotaru and the fact that he almost kiss her back at the ice ring
 
Hotaru was also on the same boat she has been wondering how it would feel to kiss him, she loved him a lot and she didn't deny it but she had a problem called shy and she could never have the courage to kiss him and she wanted to but her shy part always gets in the way making her too embarrassed to do it. She also remember how close she was to kissed him back at the ice ring it made her blush at the memory she took a quick glance at her boyfriend who had his whole face color red.
 
Hotaru blush(I wonder if Narutokun wouldn't mind if I……..kiss him) she blush again and shook her head rapidly(I can't do it I mean I want to but I don't know what Narutokun might say I can't)
 
Gathering some courage Naruto finally spoke” um………….Hotaruchan”
 
“Yes Narutokun?” Hotaru said immediately in a high anticipated voice like she was expecting something to happen and she was also blushing.
 
Naruto blush” I…..I……I…..I…..I…..I think……you're very beautiful” he then curse under his breath(dammit that's not what I wanted to say why is this so hard all I have to do is kiss her simple so why can't I do it damn Naruto get a hold of yourself, that's it Im gonna do it)
 
Hotaru blush again” why…..Narutokun…..th….thank you” she looked at him and gasp Naruto has closed his eyes and has perk his lips he was ready to kiss her. Hotaru blush even more her heart started beating faster she couldn't believe it was this really happening Naruto is going to kiss her.
 
(Oh my god I don't believe it Narutokun is going to kiss me I…..I…..what should I do?) Hotaru though her conscience finally spoke to her.
 
(Duh isn't it obvious go ahead and kiss him back you do love him right?)
 
(Well yes I do but)
 
(No buts he loves you you love him now kiss him)
 
(Yes you're right Im gonna do it)
 
(That's the spirit)
 
After talking with her conscience Hotaru finally took the courage to kiss him, she close her eyes and poke her lips and slowly went to meet Naruto's lips. They faces were getting closer both teens could feel each other's breath now they were inches away from each other and just before their lips could meet bad luck fell upon them.
 
“Can you feel the evil” a voice said
 
Naruto open his eyes and next to him was a man who seems to be in his middle twenties he had spiky black hair and he was wearing a long brown trench coat a white sleeve shirt a pair of black pants and brown shoes he was also wearing a pair of sunglasses.
 
Naruto was not happy to think that he was so close to kiss Hotaru and then this guy comes and interrupts him(dammit why does this has to happen?)
 
“The evil's power is immense” the man said
 
“Uh who are you?” Naruto said by now Hotaru have open her eyes and she look a little disappointed because she was very close to kiss Naruto but she didn't show it as much as Naruto did.
 
The man looked at him he had a thoughtful look” you……you're a jinchurikki”
 
Naruto's eyes widened (that's what Itachi and Kisame had called me) he shove Hotaru behind him to protect her and took a fighting stance” who are you what do you want are you with Akatsuki?”
 
The man raise an eyebrow” Akatsuki no Im not with Akatsuki I can sense that you are jinchurikki that's all you see Im a jinchurikki too”
 
Naruto gasp at the revelation(then that means he must have a demon spirit like me too)” so what do you want?”
 
The man turn his look to the view of the city” I was just on business and then I decided to take a break that's all”
 
“So why are you here?” Naruto said
 
“Please Narutokun don't ask too many questions” Hotaru said in a worry tone
 
The man look back at Naruto and blink in surprise” Naruto…..are you Uzumaki Naruto?”
 
“Yeah so what's is it to you?” Naruto said in a unsure voice
 
The man took off his sunglasses revealing his green eyes” I don't believe it so you're the famous Uzumaki Naruto I have heard off” he said in a amused tone
 
“Yeah that's me” Naruto said
 
The man smile” what a coincidence to meet you here its truly an honor to finally meet you”
 
Naruto look a little confuse” what you said Im famous why you say that?”
 
The man chuckle” you're famous I mean you learn rasengan in one week when it took the fourth Hokage three years to learn it and you defeated the one tail raccoon Shukaku so its obvious that you're famous”
 
Naruto blush from the compliment” thanks…..I guess(Shukaku Gaara)
 
(If he's Naruto that means he's the vessel of Kyubi nine tails fox)the man though
 
“So Naruto who's the girl?” the man said noticing Hotaru's presence
 
Naruto blink” oh her name is Hotaruchan?”
 
“Its nice to meet you” Hotaru said while bowing
 
The man smile” so Naruto is she your girlfriend” he finish with a smirk
 
Both teens blush Naruto rub the back of his head” um….yeah she is” Hotaru blush even more.
 
“You have a good eye she's quite the catch” the man said while giving Hotaru a warm smile making her blush Naruto notice her blush and growl in jealousy.
 
“Hey get your own girl” Naruto growl
 
The man chuckle” calm down Naruto I don't go for girls younger than me, and besides there's a woman I have my mind right now she's very stubborn so there's no need for you to get jealous”
 
(I guess he's a nice guy so he's cool with me) Naruto though
 
“Naruto I just meet you and I know I don't have the right to, but can you do me a favor?” the man said giving him a serious look.
 
“Um….I….I guess” Naruto said unsure
 
The man smile” well since your from Konoha can you deliver this letter to Mitarashi Anko?” he then show a letter to Naruto.
 
“Anko?” Naruto said puzzle
 
“Yeah Im sure you know her she used to be Orochimaru's apprentice” he growl at the mention of the snake sanin's name.
 
(Oh I know her she was the proctor of the second test of the chunin exam) Naruto though he looked at the man and nodded” al right Ill do it Ill giver her the letter”
 
“Thanks don't worry about the letter its not about business or anything its kind of personal” the man said
 
“Okay” Naruto said coolly taking the letter from his hand
 
“Well I better go, farewell Hotaru it was nice meeting you and you too Naruto until we meet again” the man said as he was about to leave Naruto was about to stop him until Hotaru's communicator went on.
 
Hotaru pick her communicator Haruka's face appear” hey Hotaru hope Im not interrupting anything” she smirk at the last part
 
Hotaru blush” no Haruka papa we were just looking at the view from Tokyo Tower”
 
“Yeah that's right” Naruto said
 
“Well that's good I hate to be the party bopper but you guys have to go to the arcade were already there so well meet you when you guys get back” Haruka said as she cut off her communication.
 
Hotaru sighed sadly” I guess our date is over”
 
“Don't worry Hotaruchan well have another date” Naruto said happy
 
Hotaru smile” thank you Narutokun”
 
Naruto then gasp” hey I forgot where is that guy” he was looking everywhere but the man was already gone” who was he?”
 
“I don't know but I can tell that he's a nice guy I can see it in his eyes” Hotaru said
 
“Really yeah I though so too” Naruto said
 
“Come on Narutokun we have to go to the arcade everyone is waiting for us” Hotaru said as she took Naruto's hand he smile and nodded they both left the Tokyo Tower however Naruto had a thoughtful look on his face.
 
(Man who was that guy?, he was definitely a ninja and he said he was a jinchurikki so he must a have demon spirit too, AH DAMMIT I forgot to ask his name who was he?)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Later at the Arcade
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Hotaru arrived at the arcade and saw the whole group had thoughtful look on their faces the outers were present along Sasuke and Sakura.
 
 
 
“Hey what's up everyone?” Naruto said looking at the whole group
 
“Narutonesa you're here” Usagi said
 
“And you're just in time Amy found the location of Beryl's palace” Haruka said
 
Naruto blink” really then go ahead and tell us Amichan”
 
Everyone looked at Ami it seems they were all curious to know the location
 
“Well you guys are not gonna believe it” Ami said
 
“Ami just tell us already where?” Makoto said
 
“Its in the north pole”
 
Everyone turn to look and saw the mask ninja Kakashi who had a serious expression under his mask.
 
“Kakashi sensei you're back” Sakura said
 
“So Beryl's palace is in the north pole its just like before” Rei said
 
“Before?” Naruto said
 
“Yeah when we fought her the last time her palace was in the north pole” Minako said
 
“Yeah who would though she would be in the same location as before” Usagi said
 
“At least we know now the location” Mamoru said
 
So were going to the north pole right Kakashi?” Sasuke said he look at the copy ninja and saw the big worry look in his face even with his mask the Uchiha could see that something was bothering him.
 
“Kakashi sensei is something wrong?” Sakura said
 
“Yeah what's wrong Kakashi sensei?” Naruto said
 
“Everyone there's something important that you must all know” Kakashi said making the whole group to look at him.
 
“By the tone of your voice it seems you have some uncomfortable news” Setsuna said
 
Kakashi nodded” yes when I was in the north pole I saw the enemy forces and they have a large number of soldiers”
 
“What are you talking about our enemies are Beryl, Metallia and the four generals” Usagi said
 
“I saw them and a huge army and they look pretty strong” Kakashi said in a worry tone
 
Luna and Artemis gasp when they heard that
 
“Luna you don't think” Artemis paused
 
“I wish it wasn't true but it seems it is true” Luna said in a worry tone
 
“What do you mean Luna?” Rei said
 
“There is a possibility that the army you saw Kakashisan it could none other than the chaos army” Luna said
 
“Chaos army?” Makoto said
 
“Its Metallia's personal army it was the same army that attack the moon kingdom” Artemis said
 
The senshis gasp when they heard that
 
“So they are strong?” Minako said
 
Luna nodded” yes if the chaos army has been resurrected that means only one thing”
 
“That Metallia's power has been restored” Setsuna finish for Luna
 
Luna sadly nodded” yes that is the only logical reason for the chaos army appearance”
 
“So Metallia's is ready to conquer the earth” Michiru said
 
“So it seems” Artemis said
 
“When I was there the army was in a halt position it seems like they are waiting for us to come” Kakashi said
 
“This means that there are expecting us” Sasuke said
 
“I hate to say this but they are more bad news” Kakashi said
 
Usagi sighed” what could it be worse than the news you already told us Kakashisan?”
 
“One of the enemies has an immense amount of energy and that's not all it also…..has the nine tails chakra” Kakashi said
 
Everybody gasp Naruto was more shocked
 
“It must be Metallia” Luna said
 
“They must have used the chakra of the nine tails to restored her power” Artemis said
 
“Talk about bad news” Haruka mutter
 
“This means that our chances of winning are a million to one” Michiru said
 
“It also means that Metallia has become more powerful than before” Setsuna said
 
The group became quieter after listening to all of the news it seems that by the look of things they will need a miracle to win the upcoming battle.
 
“Its my fault” Naruto said
 
Everybody looked at the blond ninja who had a sad expression on his name
 
“What do you mean?” Usagi said
 
“I mean its my fault that Metallia has become powerful that old hag Beryl must have stole some of the nine tails chakra when she capture me dammit” Naruto said
 
“That's not true Narutonesa its not your fault” Usagi said
 
“Usagisan is right Narutokun its not your fault” Hotaru said
 
“Save your blaming for later right now we should go to the north pole and stop Beryl once and for all” Sasuke said
 
“I agree we have to finish this right here and now” Sakura said
 
Haruka chuckle” looks like the ninja's have decided for us”
 
“Al right were going to settle this fight for good is that al right with you Usagi” Minako said
 
Usagi nodded” right were going to defeat Beryl again and save the earth”
 
“Al right since you all have made your choice I suggest that you all pack your bags were leaving for the north pole tomorrow morning” Kakashi said
 
“But how are we going to get all the way to the north pole?” Usagi said
 
:Um hello Usagi we can use sailor teleport” Rei said in a annoyed tone
 
“Yeah looks like you forgot” Makoto said
 
Usagi sighed” well excuse me for forgetting”
 
The group began to talk about tomorrow and their plans to go to the north pole and fight Beryl and finally put an end to this battle however Kakashi was the only one who wasn't talking and he had a thoughtful looked on his face.
 
(I hope my letter has arrived at Konoha by now)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Konoha(Hokage's office)
 
 
 
 
“TSUNADESAMA” a woman shouted wearing a black kimono she seems to be in her middle twenties she had short black hair and black eyes next to her was a small pig wearing a red jacket and a white pearl necklace around her neck.
 
“What is it Shizune?” Tsunade said
 
Shizune started panting” Tsunadesama an urgent messaege from Kakashi has arrived” she gave her the message.
 
“From Kakashi?” Tsunade said puzzle as she took the message in her hands and open it as she began to read it her facial expression change from a calm expression to a serious look.
 
“Well Tsunadesama what is it about?” Shizune said in a curious tone
 
“The tied of the battle have change in the enemies favor” Tsunade said she looked at Shizune and gave her a look a look Shizune knew about she nodded and left the office.
 
Tsunade looked at the message again and had thoughtful look on her face.
 
(So it has finally happened the finally battle against Beryl its about to begin)
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
This chapter is done and don't worry about my OC hell be appearing in upcoming chapters please send me your comments and reviews and NO FLAMES what's going to happen now will they be bale to defeat Beryl and Metallia and what does Kakashi's message was about care to guess? Find out on the next chapter farewell.
 
 
PS: Bet you guys weren't expecting to see Sasuke do the sexy jutsu huh?