Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Day Before Reckoning ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 34 Day Before Reckoning
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: My dreams is to own Naruto and Sailor Moon but that will never happened(sob)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto's apartment
 
 
 
Naruto and Sasuke were packing their gear for the big battle that was coming in the north pole today they were going to meet the senshis at the temple to teleport to the north pole. Naruto prepare every kunai and shuriken he had into his proper hostler's he was anxious they were finally going to fight Beryl head on and finish this fight once and for all but he was also sad due what Kakashi told them a while back after they have taken care off Beryl they're mission will finally end and they will return back to Konoha. In truth he didn't wanted to leave Tokyo has became like a second home to him he has love the city so much that he had wish not to go he has meet so many wonderful people in his life, he meet Usagi who turn out to be his sister from his past life in the silver millennium she was the moon princess making him the prince of the moon he still couldn't believe that he was really royalty. He meet the senshis who became close friends of his Ami, Rei, Makoto and Minako Luna and Artemis who also became his friends Mamoru also became his friend, the outer senshis Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna they have become friends with him and they also have become fond of him they were the only group of senshis who actually called him prince instead of his name it didn't bother him at all he was only embarrassed and have always take it as a compliment. And of course there was the girl he was deeply in love with Hotaru he has never love a girl so much like her, he remember in the silver millennium how much he had loved her he continues to love her very much in this present life he really didn't wanted to go the though of leaving them and Hotaru made his heart shatter into a million pieces and cry. But there was one thing he love from all of them and it was the fact that they have accepted him for being who he was they have respected him as a human being for being Uzumaki Naruto prince Serelor of the moon and they didn't feared him or hated him for being the container of the Kyubi kitsune he was really gonna miss all of them just thinking the though made him cry. He finally finish his preparing his gear and put his long orange cloak that cover his whole body except for the head they needed to wear something warm since they were going to the north pole and he didn't wanted to freeze to death, he left his room and saw Sasuke in the living room preparing his gear he strap his sword Kusanagi into his uniform and he put his long cloak which was colored dark blue. As he was putting his kunais and shuriken's into their hostlers he accidentally dropped them to the floor he cursed under his breath but Naruto gave a big smirk at the scene.
 
“What's wrong Sasuke do you have butterfingers?” Naruto said with a big smirk on his face
 
Sasuke gave him a death glare that made Naruto wish he never say such a comment, Naruto gulp a little while his face was pale” come on Sasuke I was just kidding you don't have to chop my head off” he gave a goofy grin.
 
Sasuke smirk” I might just cut your head off with Kusanagi” he took out Kusanagi from his sheath making Naruto run from the apartment
 
“Ill be outside waiting for you” Naruto said as he left the apartment in a hurry
 
“Wuss” Sasuke mutter as he sheathed back Kusanagi he then bent down to the floor to pick up the shurikens and kunais as he was picking them he took a quick glance at under the sofa of the living room and he saw some kind of book, curiosity took over him as he grab the book when he looked at it it was a very familiar magazine.
 
Sasuke was really upset when he saw the magazine it made him angry(OH HELL NO I KNEW IT NARUTO YOU) he paused his thinking as he left the apartment when he went outside he saw Naruto along with Sakura and Kakashi, Sakura was wearing a long dark red cloak and Kakashi's cloak was light grey.
 
Sasuke gave the blond ninja a very angry look” NARUTO WHEN DID YOU BOUGHT THIS? He show him the magazine which was the Resident Evil 4 strategy guide
 
Naruto pretended that he was surprised” wow Sasuke where did you got that?”
 
Sasuke sneered” don't play dumb with me you bought it didn't you? Which means you used it to clear the game which means YOU CHEATED”
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” I really didn't use it, okay maybe I use a lot” he whisper the last part
 
Sasuke fumed” so you confess huh? I knew it you're nothing but a big cheater”
 
Kakashi and Sakura sweat dropped at the argument Kakashi sighed” Sasuke why are you making such a big fuss about this?”
 
“Im making a fuss about this because we both made a bet of whoever beat the game first FAIR AND SQUARE the loser will have to do something embarrassing….and he cheated which goes against the rule and because of that I…..” Sasuke didn't finish as he was blushing while greeting his teeth in anger.
 
Kakashi gave a puzzle looked since he didn't know what he had to do in the end of the bet he took a quick peek at Sakura who had a horrified look in her face(CHA NARUTO IS TURNING OUR SASUKEKUN INTO A PERVERT Inner Sakura said)
 
“What did you do Sasuke?” Kakashi said making the Uchiha more upset
 
Sasuke took a deep breath before answering” I…..I….I had to do that…..that ridiculous jutsu of his…..that sexy jutsu” he blush again
 
Kakashi gasp and then a smirk form under his mask” why Sasuke I didn't know you had it in you” he then looked at Naruto” was he cute?”
 
Naruto chuckle” why don't you ask grampa Hino” he chuckle again
 
Sasuke blush while cursing under his breath” dammit”
 
Sakura looked at Kakashi” come on Kakashi sensei don't tease him like that”
 
“I wasn't teasing him I was just curious to find out if he was cute in his female version” Kakashi said in a innocent tone
 
Sakura sweat drop what else will she expect from a ninja who reads an adult's novel she then sighed” we should go to the temple the senshis must be waiting for us by now”
 
Kakashi nodded” right lets go we don't want to keep them waiting”
 
The ninjas nodded and left the apartment district heading for their next destination the Hikawa temple where they will go to the north pole from there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Later at the Hikawa Jinja Temple
 
 
 
The ninjas arrived at the temple and they saw the senshis in front of the temple they were also wearing coats.
 
“Oh Narutokun you're here” Hotaru said happy as her boyfriend went to her side
 
“Yup were ready to take on that old hag Beryl” Naruto said in his usual cheerful tone
 
“So everybody's here” Luna said
 
“Good luck everyone the faith of the earth is in your hands well miss you” Artemis said
 
Luna sweat dropped” Um….Artemis were coming too”
 
Artemis gasp” WHAT but Luna were just gonna get in the way of the battle” Artemis said
 
“There something else we have to tell them about Metallia and that's why were coming too” Luna said
 
Artemis sighed” fine”
 
Usagi got close to Rei” so Rei did you kiss Yunoichi goodbye?”
 
Rei blush a little remembering the last time Usagi told her that was when they were going to fight Beryl the first time” Usagi the last time you told me that I didn't do it but this time” she blush again” I…..did “
 
Usagi giggle” so you're finally improving Rei well done”
 
“Sorry to interrupt your chit chat but we have to get ready” Haruka said
 
Rei and Usagi they all took out their senshi pens and lift them in the air
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY PLANET POWER
 
MARS PLANET POWER
 
JUPITER PLANET POWER
 
VENUS PLANET POWER
 
URANUS PLANET POWER
 
NEPTUNE PLANET POWER
 
PLUTO PLANET POWER
 
SATURN PLANET POWER
 
In a flash of light the senshis appear
 
“Are you sure this is gonna work?” Sasuke said
 
Pluto nodded” the sailor teleport has always worked”
 
“I already told you the location where were going” Kakashi said
 
The senshis nodded” al right everyone hold hands” Moon said
 
Sasuke sweat dropped(what, are going to sign cumbaya?)
 
Naruto didn't waste any time as he hold Saturn's hand Naruto gave her a goofy smile making her blush the senshis hold hands Moon took Mamoru's hand Sasuke took Sakura's hand which it had an effect on the pink hair kunoichi as she blush slightly, Kakashi didn't notice that of all the senshis it was Pluto the one who took his hand Kakashi looked at her and she gave him a soft smile making him feel a little nervous.
 
Luna and Artemis went to the center of the circle of hands that the group had form” Narutosan everyone its not just the senshis that have to concentrate but you guys as well you all have to think at the specific place you want to go” Luna said
 
A white glow was now emitting from the senshis and the leaf ninjas everybody concentrated to the place where they were going.
 
SAILOR TELEPORT
 
In a blink of an eye the senshis Mamoru Luna Artemis and the leaf ninjas vanish from sight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Konoha(Hokage's office)
 
 
 
Shizune enter the office” Tsunadesama they're here”
 
“Good let them in” Tsunade said Shizune nodded and open the door allowing a bunch of ninjas to enter the office
 
Tsunade looked at the group of ninjas(these are the available ninjas we had I guess its enough since almost all of the jounin's are away on other missions) “ al right listen up you have been called here by request of Kakashi he has requested support back up on the battle against queen Beryl you are to leave to the north pole immediately Kakashi will be waiting for you at the inn located a few kilometers northeast of the north pole, this is an S class mission so prepare for the worst that is all good luck to all of you and please don't get yourself killed”
 
The ninjas nodded and left the office, Shizune had a worry look on her face” will they be al right?”
 
“Yes they will they can take care of themselves” Tsunade said as she look at the message that Kakashi send her
 
Hokagesama
 
 
Send any available chunin and jounin you have we need enough of them were about to go into a huge battle and the odds are not in our favor my team and I will be waiting at the Winterhearts Guild inn located a few kilometers northeast in the north pole were counting on you.
 
 
Kakashi
 
 
(Knowing Kakashi he wouldn't be asking such a request if it wasn't true I wish I could send more ninjas to aid them but we don't have anyone available and we can't count on the sand village since they are too busy with negotiations and the establishment of the new Kazekage I hope they make it back safe) Tsunade though
 
 
 
 
 
 
North Pole(unknown location)
 
 
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas appear in the snowy field that is the north pole
 
“Were here” Kakashi said to the group
 
In front of them it was a large building with a large sign that says “Winterhearts Guild inn”
 
“Its an inn” Sakura said
 
Sasuke sweat dropped(an inn in the north pole now I see everything)
 
“Huh why are we here?” Naruto said
 
“We are going to spend the night here” Kakashi said
 
“WHAT but Kakashi sensei aren't we going to fight Beryl?” Naruto said
 
“Rushing on things will get us killed it will be better to rest and get prepared for the big battle tomorrow remember a ninja must always be prepare” Kakashi said
 
Naruto nodded along with the senshis they enter the inn and saw a woman in the counter who seems to be in her early tenties with brown hair and two short pig tails she had brown eyes an d she was wearing a yellow close jacket and a red skirt with white high heels.
 
The woman saw Kakashi and smile” oh Kakashi you're here”
 
Kakashi smile” hey Nikki Im back”
 
“I see so I expect you and your friends will be staying the night right?” Nikki said
 
Kakashi nodded Sakura came to him “Kakashi sensei do you know this woman?”
 
“I meet her before when I came here to make the reservations Nikki is the receptionist of the inn” Kakashi said
 
“Welcome to the Winterhearts Guild inn I hope you enjoy our stay” Nikki said
 
“Thank you Im sure were gonna enjoy our stay its very beautiful” Usagi said as she continue to look around the inn”
 
“Um….so Nikki do people actually come here?” Sasuke said with high interest
 
Nikki started laughing” oh I know what you're thinking why build a inn in the middle of the north pole I feel the same way as you but believe it or not we actually get lots of tourist here”
 
(AN Im forgot to mention it but before they enter the inn the senshis change back to their civilian forms)
 
Nikki then notice Luna and Artemis she gave a big smile” oh you have pets they are so cute” she began to pet the two cats
 
“Nikki you do allowed pets in the inn right?” Minako said worry
 
“Of course we allowed pets in the inn were not going to throw them outside so they could die of the cold, as long as you put them in cages” Nikki said
 
Usagi and Minako gasp(CAGES)
 
(CAGES) Luna and Artemis though in unison
 
“Its al right if you didn't brought cages with you we have cages too well lend you a couple free of charge” Nikki said
 
“Um….Im sorry Nikki I can't you see my cat Luna is well how should I put it she's claustrophobic she hates being lock” Usagi said in a convincing tone
 
“Yeah my cat Artemis is also claustrophobic too he gets very cranky when he's in lock and he ends up going insane” Minako said in a convincing tone too
 
Artemis sweat dropped at her comment along with Luna
 
Nikki had a thoughtful looked” well I can't make your cats to be put in cages if they are claustrophobic now can't I? I guess I will make an exception this time al right you're cats can stay they way they are and besides Im a cat person” she pet the two cats again
 
Usagi and Minako sighed in relief” thanks Nikki” Usagi said
 
Nikki smile” no problem if you need anything let me know okay”
 
“Well I am hungry” Naruto said everybody sweat dropped at his comment
 
Nikki chuckle” well what a coincidence you guys are just in time for lunch its been served in the dinning hall it's the last door at the end of the hall”
 
“YAY FOOD” Usagi and Naruto shouted in unison
 
“If you guys want to I can lead you to the dinning hall?” Nikki said
 
“Yeah that Ill be great” Mamoru said the group nodded
 
“Al right then follow me” Nikki said as she lead the group to the dinning hall
 
The group arrived at the dinning hall and they were all surprised the dinning hall was the size of a ball room there was a long table with lots of variety of foods it was like a all you can eat buffet they were impressed that they were lots of people too.
 
“Wow look a all the people” Rei said
 
“I guess lots of tourist comes to this inn after all” Sakura said
 
Nikki nodded” I told you anyway you are all welcome to eat as much as you like”
 
The whole group gasp when they heard that soon Nikki is gonna regret ever saying that because when in your group you have two teenagers that have an inhuman appetite the outcome will be obvious as they wont be any food left. Usagi and Naruto immediately pick a plate and started serving as much food as the plate could hold the people began to stare they seated to the nearest table the rest of the group follow. As they were eating people were still staring at Usagi and Naruto who were devouring the food some of the group were a little nervous because of the staring the people were giving them.
 
“Guys they are staring at us” Rei said embarrassed
 
“They have been staring at us since Usagi and Narutosan took their plates” Ami said
 
“Just ignore them” Makoto said
 
“Usako please slow down a little you're gonna choke” Mamoru said
 
Usagi swallow another piece of meat” but Mamochan the food is delicious you gotta be crazy not to eat anything from here”
 
“Yeah this food is so delicious” Naruto said with his mouth full
 
“Naruto don't talk with your mouth full” Sakura scolded
 
Naruto swallow his food” its so good” he continue to eat
 
Setsuna took another bite and saw that Kakashi wasn't eating” Kakashi aren't you going to eat?”
 
Kakashi looked at his plate” well Im not that hungry but since the food is free I can't let this chance get away and besides we have to be at full energy for our big battle tomorrow” he took his utensil and of course since he was gonna eat he pull down his mask and that would make more people stare at them namely women.
 
All of the women in the dinning hall were staring at Kakashi while blushing and with dreamy eyes and for once Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura saw their sensei with out his mask.
 
(No way that's how Kakashi sensei looks with out his mask damn he's a women magnet) Naruto though
 
(Looks like Im no longer the center of attention for women thank goodness) Sasuke though
 
Sakura blush(oh my Kakashi sensei is so cute) (ARE YOU CRAZY HE'S NOT CUTE HE'S HANDSOME GORGEOUS Inner Sakura said)
 
Kakashi notice that a lot of people were staring at him he saw the women looking at him with dreamy looks while the men were angry with jealousy” what is it? Do I have some food on my face?
 
“Its nothing Kakashi sensei just keep on eating” Sakura said
 
Kakashi just shrug his shoulder and continue eating looks like they're stay on the inn was gonna be a long day. After lunch they all left the dinning hall and went to the counter where Nikki was.
 
“Oh everyone I hope you guys enjoy lunch” Nikki said
 
Rei sweat dropped” you have no idea” she looked at Usagi and Naruto who had their bellies ready to burst
 
“Oh man Im so full” Naruto said
 
“Yeah me too that food was delicious” Usagi said
 
Nikki giggle” Im glad you all like it, well Im sure you guys are here to pick up your keys here you go” she gave a pair of keys to the whole group” you're rooms are on the second floor enjoy your stay”
 
“Hey Nikki I have been wondering having an inn in the north pole wouldn't it be obvious to have a hot spring bath” Makoto said
 
“Oh really you have a hot spring” Minako said happy
 
Nikki scratch the back of her head” well you see we do have a hot spring bath, but we have to close it because of a certain accident that happen a few months ago”
 
“What accident?” Haruka said
 
“Somebody was peeking at the section of the women and a big commotion was made and because of it we have to close the women's section and since we didn't wanted for the women to complain for the men to be the only ones to have a bath we also close the men's section too” Nikki said
“How shameful a peeping tom” Michiru said
 
Naruto had a thoughtful look(Hmm a peeping tom) “ hey Nikki can you describe me the pepping tom?”
 
Nikki blink in surprise” well yeah I can lets see he was an older man and he had long white hair and he was wearing some weird clothing a red and green outfit he also had this big scroll hanging from his back”
 
The leaf ninjas sweat dropped at the description they knew who he was Naruto smirk(I should it know the perverted hermit)
 
Kakashi sweat dropped(Jiraiya strikes again)
 
“That's it Im sorry for the inconvenience that you can't use the baths if you like after you check your rooms you can go to the lounge to the fireplace were going to serve hot chocolate and marshmallows” Nikki said
 
“WHAT hot chocolate” Naruto said
 
“And marshmallows yummy” Usagi said
 
The group sweat dropped(here we go again) Luna though
 
“Lets check our rooms first” Kakashi said
 
“Yeah then we can go to the lounge and have hot chocolate and marshmallows” Naruto said in a cheery tone
 
 
 
 
Miles away from the inn
 
 
 
In the landscape of the snowy and icy field nine shadowy figures were running in a quick step it seems that these people were in a big hurry one of them was faster than the rest it seems that this person wasn't running on his own but he was ridding on a dog with out stopping the shadowy figures continue to run to their destination which is unknown.
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the inn
 
 
 
The group have return from checking their rooms and now they were sitting in the fireplace of the lounge they all had a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.
 
Naruto took a sip of his cup” mmmm this hot chocolate is delicious”
 
“Yeah and the marshmallows makes it even tastier” Usagi said as she took a sip from her cup
 
“Do you like the hot chocolate Hotaruchan?” Naruto said giving his girlfriend a warm smile
 
Hotaru nodded and smile” yes its very good”
 
“Hotaru?” Setsuna said
 
“Yes Setsuna mama?” Hotaru said
 
“Is it al right with you may I have a look at your bracelet?” Setsuna said while eyeing the bracelet
 
Hotaru nodded” okay” she remove the bracelet from her right wrist and gave it to the time senshi
 
Setsuna took a close look at the bracelet the group was looking at her
 
“Is something wrong Setsuna?” Haruka said
 
“I have a feeling about this bracelet like I have seen it before” Setsuna said still looking at the bracelet
 
Hotaru gasp” you too Setsuna mama I also feel like I seen it I don't know what it means but I feel like this is very important to me”
 
“Of course its important to you Hotaruchan its was my Christmas gift to you” Naruto said while giving his trademark grin
 
Hotaru smile while blushing” yes I know Narutokun thank you”
 
“ So Kakashi was our strategy?” Sasuke said changing the subject
 
Everybody looked at the mask ninja who had a unsure looked on his face he sighed” to be honest with you Sasuke I haven't though of one, we are actually going up against an entire army not to mention we still have to fight Beryl and Metallia too so I don't know what kind of strategy we need to fight them”
 
“Lets not forget about the four generals too” Rei said in a worry tone
 
“So basically our chances of winning are very low isn't it?” Minako said
 
“Im afraid so” Ami said in a whisper
 
“We have fought tough battles in the past, but this fight is by far the toughest of them all” Makoto said
 
“To win this battle we should have an army of our own but we don't have that its gonna be a tough battle” Michiru said
 
“We have to fight we can't let Beryl and Mettallia win” Setsuna said
 
“If we don't the earth will be doom” Haruka said
 
The whole group sighed it seems that the atmosphere change from a cherry mood to a depress mood they all knew that the battle they were going was a suicide battle and their chances of winning were a million to one it indeed it was gonna be a very hard battle to win.
 
“I wont give up”
 
The group looked at Usagi who had a serious looked on her face” I will never give up” she look at the senshis” I have never stop believing in all of you and all of you shouldn't stop believing in me either so lets give it everything we have in this battle okay?” she finish with a big smile
 
Mamoru gave her a warm smile” right we can do it if we believe in all of us”
 
Naruto smile” yeah Usaginesa that's the spirit, never give up no matter how impossible it looks”
 
The senshis smile at Usagi and Naruto's comment” you're right we can't give up the faith of the earth is at stake here so we can't give up” Rei said
 
“Yes and besides the battle hasn't started yet” Ami said
 
“Im not giving up never” Hotaru said
 
“That's right were going to fight to the very end” Haruka said
 
“And were not giving up either right?” Naruto said as he looked at his ninja companions
 
“I don't know the meaning of the word” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
“No Im not giving up either” Sakura said
 
“You already know my answer” Kakashi said coolly
 
“Im glad that all of you have calm down a little” Luna said
 
Rei smiled at Usagi” thanks to our great leader”
 
Usagi blush from the compliment” come on you guys it was nothing”
 
“And thanks to Naruto” Sakura said
 
“Now that I think about it what Usagi said it something Naruto would naturally say” Kakashi said while looking at Naruto
 
“I guess that's one of the many things they have in common” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah I mean we are related you know” Usagi said
 
“Yeah you guys are so much a like that pretty soon Narutosan a pair of meatballs will grow in your head” Rei said
 
Naruto gasp” what really” he touch his head to see if it was true the group started laughing
 
Usagi frown” hey Rei stop teasing my hairstyle”
 
The group continue to laugh when they heard a conversation coming from the entrance of the lounge there was two people talking.
 
“Im telling you that was crazy” the man said
 
“What is?” the other man said
 
“I came here to film a documentary about polar bears and instead of finding one I ended up being attack by some guy in a weird armor” the man said
 
“Oh come on aren't you exaggerating a bit?” the other man said
 
“And what do you call this?” the man said while showing him his camera that was completely wreck
 
“Maybe a polar bear bite it” the other said
 
“Look I don't care what you think I saw what I saw okay it wasn't a polar bear or anything that looked like an animal” the man said
 
“Whatever Im out of here” the other man said as he left the lounge
 
“Hey come back here Im not done talking to you” the man said as he follow the other man out of the lounge
 
The group have listen to the whole conversation” looks like were in the right place” Sasuke said with a grin on his face
 
Luna nodded” yes the guy in the armor that attacked him must have been a soldier from the Chaos army”
 
“This is really bad Luna the Chaos army is one the strongest group in the negaverse” Artemis said
 
“And that's not the worse Metallia has her powers back which means she must have recover her body again” Luna said
 
“Body?” Usagi said with a puzzle look
 
“Yes this is what we wanted to tell you about Metallia” Luna said
 
“She lost her body years ago” Artemis said
 
“How?” Mamoru said
 
“Well many years ago in the moon kingdom before the silver alliance was created Metallia invaded the planetary kingdoms with the Chaos army she wanted to conquer the entire solar system” Luna said
 
“So what happened then?” Naruto said with high interest in his voice
 
“King Zelos defeated her” Artemis said
 
Usagi and Naruto gasp” King Zelos?” Usagi said in a surprise tone
 
“He was the king of the moon he was your father Usagi and Narutosan” Luna said
 
The group gasp” our father” Naruto said shock
 
Luna nodded” yes he was the original owner of the silver crystal he along with the army of the moon went to face Metallia and the Chaos army the battle was fierce but the match was even between Metallia and King Zelos so there was only one thing that he could do he used the full power of the silver crystal and destroyed Metallia's body and the Chaos army leaving only her dark spirit remained but it came at a terrible prize by using the full power of the crystal King Zelos die”
 
The group was silent when Luna finish the story Kakashi had a thoughtful look(Hmm that story sounds kind of familiar)
 
“I see so it was father the one that defeated Metallia” Usagi said in a sad tone
 
Artemis nodded” yeah but now she has recover her body back and she has revive the Chaos army and once again she's going to start conquering the earth and then the rest of the universe”
 
“Not if we have something to say about it” Haruka said
 
“Yeah were not letting her or that old hag Beryl win” Naruto said
 
“Its getting late we should get some rest tomorrow is a big day” Kakashi said
 
The group nodded” yeah were gonna need it” Usagi said
 
The group then left the lounge and went back to their respective rooms to get some rest because they were gonna need it since tomorrow the battle to decided the fate of the earth will begin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Night time at the inn
 
 
 
 
Kakashi was standing at the entrance of the inn he was still worried about tomorrow's battle and he knew that this battle was going to be a tough one. For starter they were going to fight a powerful enemy and not to mention that Metallia has the nine tails chakra or rather a small portion of it enough to make her very strong and the second reason is their lack of numbers against the enemy they were going to fight an army the chances of winning were low even when having strong ninjas like Naruto and Sasuke. He was also worry because the support back up he called for hasn't arrive yet it has been days since he sent the message to Konoha and he's patience was wearing off, he sighed and hope that they arrive tomorrow before leaving for the battle.
 
(What's taking them so long they should have been here by now) Kakashi though
 
He was so busy in his thinking that he didn't realize someone next to him” you're still awake”
 
Kakashi halted his thinking and looked next to him and saw Setsuna who gave him a curious look” you should be resting”
 
Kakashi shook his head” I don't feel like resting”
 
Setsuna gave a soft chuckle” it was you the one who suggested that we should rest up for the big day so maybe you should take your own advice”
 
Kakashi meet her gaze” and what about you, why are you awake?”
 
Setsuna paused before answering” Im feeling uneasy about tomorrow's battle”
 
Kakashi turn his look to the snowy view in front of him” you're not the only one I can see that my team is feeling uneasy too, this battle is a suicide mission and the enemy knows it that's why they are waiting for us”
 
“A suicide mission I know the odds are against us but you shouldn't be doubting your team or even our abilities” Setsuna said
 
“Your misunderstanding me, Im not doubting anyone's abilities I believe the senshis and Sailor Moon are strong team and I have never doubted my team's abilities I am proud of those three they have endure many hardships and they have become a powerful team” Kakashi said in a proud tone
 
Setsuna smile at him” I apologize when you said it was a suicide mission you meant it because of the numbers of adversaries the odds of winning are against us, but even if I die in the fight I will die gladly defending the earth and the princess”
 
“I agree” Kakashi said meeting Setsuna's gaze again” a ninja is always ready to die for his village for the cause for honor I was taught to believe that and that is the life of a ninja”
 
“And your team?” Setsuna said as she hasn't taken her brown eyes away from the mask ninja
 
“They know that to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura they know that they could die at any time but this is what they choose they wanted to prove themselves that they could be strong, however I…..I don't want them to die they are still young and they have their hole lives ahead of them their dreams” Kakashi paused” Sakura has always loved Sasuke and Sasuke feels the same way even if he won't admit it and I know someday those two are gonna get together, and Naruto well he has his life long dream of becoming Hokage I know hell become Hokage someday”
 
“Don't forget that he loves Hotaru” Setsuna said” Im glad for both of them love can really change a person I mean Hotaru was so shy and insecure but ever since she met the prince she has change for the better she's more talkative and she hasn't been so shy than usual she's very happy when she's around the prince”
 
“Love huh? It is a powerful thing just like friendship at least I know about friendship the one I have consider as my best friend die because of my foolish pride and I haven't forgiven myself since and as for love I will never know about that” Kakashi said in a sad tone
 
Setsuna looked at him with sympathy” there is an old saying that goes there is someone for everyone because everyone deserves to be happy”
 
A small smile was form under Kakashi's mask” maybe but there is no love for me”
 
“Perhaps you will find that person someday Kakashi just have faith, faith is like a flower ready to bloom but it can't bloom on its own you have to water it and nourish it so it can grow into a beautiful flower do you the name of the ground and the water?” Setsuna said looking at Kakashi who had a puzzle look on his face meaning he didn't know she smile at him before answering him” the ground is called hope and the water is called patience”
 
Kakashi was very impressed of Setsuna's way of logic he chuckle a bit” you are a very wise woman Setsuna Im glad that we have this conversation Im feeling much better now I feel like resting now”
 
Setsuna smile at him” likewise I am feeling better now I also feel like resting thank you for the conversation Kakashi” she was about to enter the inn when she suddenly stop without looking at him” Kakashi no matter what happens at tomorrow's battle I will fight with everything I have”
 
“The same goes for me” Kakashi said
 
“Goodnight Kakashi” Setsuna said as she enter the inn leaving Kakashi behind
 
Kakashi sighed before entering the inn he took one last look at the snowy field(well Im guessing they won't be coming any time now well have to wait until tomorrow I hope nothing has happened to them) with that though in mind he finally enter the inn and finally get some rest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
In one of the rooms of the inn
 
 
 
 
 
Sasuke was lying on a bed he had a thoughtful look on his face making him unable to sleep he couldn't believe that tomorrow he was going to fight the biggest battle he had ever face in his life he knew they had little chance of winning but he wasn't going to give up that's one thing he learn from Naruto and its being stubborn and never give up. He admits that he wasn't scare it was the opposite he was looking forward to the fight, he has always have confidence in his strength and abilities and he was going to put them to the test in tomorrow's battle. He continues to think about the battle when his thinking was interrupted by a knock on the door he got up from the bed and open the door he saw Sakura wearing her ninja uniform minus the black gloves and the black boots.
 
“Sakura” Sasuke said surprised
 
“Hi Sasukekun” Sakura said in a whisper
 
“Is something wrong?” Sasuke said worry
 
Sakura shook her head” no its just that I can't sleep”
 
Sasuke smile” you're not the only one I can't sleep either”
 
“I guess tomorrow's battle is making me a little nervous” Sakura said
 
“In my case Im a little anxious for the battle, but anyway come in Sakura” Sasuke said as he let the kunoichi enter the room she sited on one of the beds and she started looking around the room.
 
“Hey Sasukekun where's Naruto? I though he was sharing this room with you?” Sakura said
 
“He told me he was going to the terrace of the inn he hasn't return yet” Sasuke said coolly
 
“I see” Sakura said while blushing(OH YEAH BABY YOU'RE IN A ROOM ALONE WITH SASUKE THIS IS OUR CHANCE LET'S TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION AND KISS HIM AND MAYBE…….Inner Sakura paused while blushing hard) Sakura shook her head while blushing( maybe I will kiss him but I won't go that far with him……yet) she blush again
 
Sasuke saw the look that Sakura had she was blushing a lot, he wasn't nervous about the battle that's going to happen tomorrow but now he was nervous he was all alone with Sakura who was still blushing he looked at her indeed she was gorgeous and she looked even more beautiful when she was blushing. Sasuke try to control himself he once again got a vision when they first kiss at the park in Juuban and blush at the image he try to erase the image but he couldn't his breathing was now getting heavier and his heart was beating faster he was now thinking about what to do.
 
(I should take advantage of the situation and kiss her and get it over with) Sasuke though
 
Sakura took a deep breath before answering” S….Sasukekun do you think that we can win?” she blush again
 
Sasuke gave her a surprised look” are you that scare Sakura?”
 
Sakura looked at him” this battle looks suicidal and we may get killed” she said in a sad tone
 
“Sakura were ninjas we always have to expect that we might die on the mission” Sasuke said
 
“That's just it I……..I don't want to die I…….I want to live my life with you by my side” Sakura said in a whisper while blushing
 
Sasuke was taken back Sakura's sudden confession” Sakura were not going to die”
 
“I want to believe that but when we face the facts that were going up against an army I” Sakura paused suddenly Sasuke took both of her hands in his making her blush she looked at his dark eyes they were filled with passion and hope right now the only thing she could think of is kissing him.
 
“Sakura Im not going to give up and neither should you, you have to believe in your own strength Im mean the Hokage was the one who taught you how to fight you can shake the earth with just one punch so believe in yourself okay?” Sasuke said
 
Sakura gave him a warm smile” you're right Sasukekun Im not giving up were gonna win I know I will be al right because you will be fighting by my side” she blush
 
Sasuke smile” of course I will and Naruto too and I know very well he's not going to give up you know how stubborn he is”
 
Sakure giggle” yeah thanks Sasukekun Im feeling better now, well I should go back to my room goodnight Sasukekun” she got up from the bed and headed to the door while her inner self was arguing with her(HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KISS HIM Inner Sakura said) she shook her head and continue to head for the door.
 
Sasuke was arguing with his conscience
 
(That's it you're going to let her go just like that you really are pitiful)
 
(What do you mean by that?)
 
(I mean that you're going to let her go without giving her a goodnight kiss)
 
(WHAT but I)
 
(Do it you know you want to you're regret it later)
 
(But I)
 
(JUST DO IT)
 
Sasuke growl(oh dammit to hell with it)” Sakura wait?” he quickly got up from the bed and went straight at her
 
Sakura looked back at Sasuke” what is it?” she got her answer when Sasuke kiss her it was a strong and passionate kiss Sakura made a soft moan as soon she made contact with Sasuke's lips she felt like she was in heaven she never though she would taste his lips again. Sasuke feel the same way the taste of Sakura's lips was heavenly he kiss her even more when he smell her hair which it was such a sweet scent he put his arms around her waist and she put hers around his neck deepening the kiss. They stood there for a couple of minutes until they broke apart both teens were gasping for air.
 
Sasuke panted” goodnight Sakura” he blush
 
Sakura was blushing hard she smile at him and nodded” goodnight Sasukekun” she slowly open the door and left the room she had a big smile on her face while blushing, and once again inner Sakura have fainted she giggle to herself” well I know that Im going to sleep peacefully tonight” she giggle again as she headed back to her room.
 
Sasuke lie down on his bed with a smile on his face” looks like I wont be having any problems sleeping anymore” he chuckle to himself as he finally closed his eyes and went to sleep knowing tomorrow he will fight like he had never fought before.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the Terrace
 
 
 
Naruto was at the balcony of the terrace he was looking at the night sky filled with stars, the terrace was a huge beautiful garden cover by a ceiling made of glass it didn't bother him the cold since he was still wearing his coat. He continued to stare at the night sky he was so caught up with the view that he didn't realize Usagi next to him.
 
“Why are you here?” Usagi ask the blond ninja making him jump
 
“AH Usaginesa you startle me” Naruto said while putting his hand on his heart
 
Usagi giggle” sorry I couldn't resist, so how come you're still awake?”
 
Naruto continue to look at the sky” I can't sleep”
 
Usagi smile” I can't sleep either this going to be a tough battle Im” Usagi paused
 
“Scared” Naruto said finishing for her Usagi nodded at him” don't worry Usaginesa well be fine”
 
“Yeah that's what Im trying to tell myself but when I think of who were going to fight I can't help but to think that we don't stand chance” Usagi said in sad tone
 
“Why do you say that Usaginesa?” Naruto said
 
“The last time I fought Beryl my friends and Mamochan they all die and I…….I don't want that to happen again I don't want to feel that pain again I” Usagi didn't finish as she sob softly
 
Naruto looked at her with pity” yeah I know I saw it”
 
Usagi was a little startle” what do you mean you saw it?”
 
Naruto was nervous “ I sorry Usaginesa I wanted to tell you this sooner but, do you remember the day you went to my apartment and you saw me sleeping I suddenly saw your memories I saw when you fought Beryl when you fought the wiseman, when you fought Galaxia and……I saw when you saved Hotaruchan”
 
Usagi was calm” I see well Narutonesa that day I also saw your memories I've seem the pain you have endure the hatred the people towards you the people that accepted you your battles you really have been through a lot”
 
Naruto blink” you saw my memories too I wonder why it happened?”
 
“I think we saw each other's memories because of the bond that we share as brothers” Usagi said while giving him a smile
 
“Yeah I guess so” Naruto looked at her” Usaginesa we are going to win the battle believe it”
 
Usagi looked at him and saw the hope in and determination in his blue eyes” you're right we will win I won't give up no matter how impossible it looks”
 
“Yeah I won't give up either there was nothing I could do at the moon kingdom when it was attacked because I die of some stupid sickness but this time I am here I will give a piece of my mind to that old hag Beryl believe it” Naruto said in his usual cherry tone
 
Usagi laugh a little” thanks Narutonesa Im feeling a little better now” she turned her look to the night sky
 
“I just know it well defeat Beryl and Metallia believe it” Naruto said as he continue to looked at the sky
 
Usagi nodded and looked at him” Narutonesa” she said in a soft voice making Naruto to look back at her she closed her eyes and went closer to him and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead making him blush
 
For Naruto it was déjà vu when Tsunade kiss him on his forehead but this kiss was a little different it was very sweet filled with love and passion Usagi looked at him and smile” get some sleep dear brother tomorrow were going to save the earth” she then patted him on the head like she usually do.
 
Naruto smile at her” you're right I should rest now I don't want to overslept on tomorrows battle goodnight Usaginesa” he was about to leave but stop at the entrance to the balcony” Usaginesa are you coming to sleep too?”
 
“In a bit I want to stay here a little longer you go ahead, oh by the way I saw Hotaru on the lounge looks like she can't sleep either maybe you should go and talk to her” Usagi said
 
Naruto blink” Hotaruchan looks like she can't sleep about the battle thanks Usaginesa Ill go talk to her”
 
“Goodnight dear brother” Usagi said in a sweet tone
 
“Goodnight dear sister” Naruto said in the same tone he left the balcony and when he was about to leave the terrace he saw Mamoru” oh Mamorusan hi”
 
“Hey Narutosan is Usagi here?” Mamoru said
 
Naruto nodded” yeah she's in the balcony I gotta go Mamorusan bye” he left the terrace leaving Mamoru with a confused look.
 
Mamoru enter the balcony and saw Usagi still looking at the stars he went to her side” Usako what's wrong?”
 
Usagi looked at him” oh Mamochan came to join me looked at the stars?”
 
“Can't sleep about the battle tomorrow, don't worry it will be al right Usako we will win” Mamoru said
 
Usagi sighed” Mamochan you're too late Narutonesa already console me Im feeling better now”
 
Mamoru sighed in disappointment” he can't do that that's my job”
 
Usagi giggle” oh Mamochan there something you can do to make me feel better” she said in a sweet voice
 
Mamoru raise an eyebrow” really like what?”
 
“Like this” Usagi said as she close her eyes and give Mamoru a kiss under the shinny night sky they broke the kiss
 
Mamoru smile at her” do you feel better now Usako?”
 
Usagi nodded” yup much better now”
 
“Good because we should go back and rest I don't want you to fall asleep on the battlefield tomorrow” Mamoru said with a smirk
 
Usagi smirk back” very funny but you're right I do need my beauty sleep lets go Mamochan”
 
Mamoru nodded and they both left the balcony as they were leaving the terrace a though struck Usagi(wait a minute if Narutonesa saw the battle against the wiseman does that means he knows about Chibi Usa) with that though in mind they left the terrace and back to their rooms to get some rest for tomorrow's battle.
 
 
 
 
 
At the lounge
 
 
 
Naruto enter the lounge and he saw her, Hotaru was sited in the long couch next to the fire place she had a thoughtful looked on her face. Naruto walk slowly towards her Hotaru turn her looked from the fire place towards him Naruto saw the sadness being reflected in her purple eyes(AN I finally know Hotaru has purple eyes I saw an SM episode the other day)
 
“Narutokun” Hotaru said in a sad tone
 
Naruto notice her sad tone and sited next to her” what's wrong Hotaruchan?”
 
Hotaru looked back to the fire and didn't answer she was quiet she continue to watch the fire dance Naruto saw this and he was a little upset usually Hotaru would tell him what's wrong but now she didn't wanted to tell him. He gently placed his hands on her shoulder making her turn to looked back at him and their eyes locked, Naruto saw her purple eyes that were full of sadness and concern Hotaru saw the worry in his blue eyes how she love to stare in his blue eyes making her to stay by his side forever.
 
“Hotaruchan please tell me what's wrong I know that there's something wrong so please tell me I care about you” Naruto said in a worry tone
 
Hotaru felt her heart melt at his confession she gave him a fake smile” tomorrow were going to fight Beryl and Metallia”
 
Naruto smile at her” is that why you're so sad you're worry about tomorrows battle its al right Hotaruchan were going to win believe it”
 
Hotraru shook her head” no that's not it believe it or not Narutokun Im not worried about the battle tomorrow I just wish we couldn't defeat Beryl and Metallia”
 
Naruto gasp he couldn't believe what he just heard from his girlfriend” Hotaruchan how can you said such a thing you have to be positive and believe that we will win”
 
“I know but I don't want Beryl and Metallia defeated because what Kakashisan said” Hotaru said as she was trying to hold her tears
 
Naruto gave a confused look” what Kakashi sensei say what do you mean Hotaruchan?”
 
“Setsuna mama told me that Kakashisan said that after we defeated Beryl you will leave back to Konoha” Hotaru said as tears were falling from her eyes
 
Naruto fell his heart ache at what Hotaru said and she was right after Beryl and Metallia would have been taken care off his mission will be over and he will to go back to the leaf village once again the though of leaving Tokyo invaded his mind leaving his sister Usagi the senshis who had became closed friends to him and the girl that he loves so much Hotaru. And now the girl that he loves so much was standing in front of him with tears in her eyes she was in pain the pain of him leaving her all alone, he continues to looked at her as she was now sobbing.
 
“I…..I don't want you to go Narutokun I…..I loved you very much” Hotaru said between sobs
 
Naruto couldn't take it anymore it pains him a lot to see Hotaru sad it was like his heart was being stab by a bunch o knifes he took the sobbing teen in his arms as she continues to sob he try to calm her so she could feel better” I love you too Hotaruchan”
 
Hotaru broke the embrace and looked at him” Narutokun”
 
Naruto gave her a warm smile” Hotaruchan we will defeat Beryl and Metallia believe it”
 
“But Narutokun” Hotaru said but Naruto put his fingers on her lips
 
“Please let me finish Hotaruchan, I have been thinking Tokyo has become like a home to me I love being in Tokyo being with Usaginesa Reichan Amichan everyone and I love being with you Hotaruchan so I made up my mind Im staying in Tokyo” Naruto said with a big smile on his face
 
Hotaru's sad face was replaced with a big smile” Narutokun do you mean it are you really going to say with me?”
 
Naruto nodded and smile” of course I mean it believe it Im staying with you because I love you Hotaruchan”
 
Hotaru smiled and blush she close her eyes and lean closer to Naruto as once again she was going to kiss him. Naruto heart was beating faster he didn't wasted time as he close his eyes and lean forward he then curse under his breath(I swear if someone interrupt us again Ill kill him). But nothing happened the empty lounge was silent and finally their lips meet it was a soft kiss but it was full of passion. Hotaru felt like she was dreaming how she wanted to kiss the blond ninja for quite some time she continued to taste his lips. Naruto couldn't describe what he was feeling right now this is the first time he was kissing a girl and he didn't wanted to stop or even letting go of the black hair teen but he knew they have to sadly broke the kiss and get some rest because of the battle tomorrow, but for now he was going to enjoy this moment as he was going to treasured this memory forever his first kiss with Hotaru. The young couple continue to enjoy their kiss as the fire continues to dance pretty soon they were going back to their rooms to rest for the big day tomorrow. Hotaru was so happy she could finally rest without worrying that Naruto would leave since he had decided to stay in Tokyo with her so there was nothing to worry about only the big battle tomorrow and she was going to fight with everything she had. Naruto was happy that he was going to stay with Hotaru and the rest of the senshis although he hasn't told Kakashi Sasuke and Sakura yet he will have to tell them about it after the battle has ended he knew that they weren't going to be happy when they hear about it but he didn't care he has made his decision and he was going to stay by it no matter what happens.
 
 
 
 
 
The next day
 
 
 
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas stood in front of the inn
 
 
 
” Is everybody ready?” Kakashi said the group nodded in response
 
“Yeah lets take down that old hag Beryl” Naruto said
 
“Guys lets do it” Usagi said the group nodded and took out their senshi pens
 
MOON ETERNAL POWER
 
MERCURY PLANET POWER
 
MARS PLANET POWER
 
JUPITER PLANET POWER
 
VENUS PLANET POWER
 
URANUS PLANET POWER
 
NEPTUNE PLANET POWER
 
PLUTO PLANET POWER
 
SATURN PLANET POWER
 
MAKE UP
 
Mamoru took out a rose and transform into Tuxedo Kamen
 
Sailor Moon looked to the two cats” Luna Artemis go back to the inn”
 
“We already talk to Nikki to take care of you guys while were gone” Venus said
 
“Good luck senshis” Artemis said
 
“Yes be careful and come back to us safe” Luna said
 
Moon nodded” al right everyone lets do it lets save the earth once again” the senshis nodded
 
(I guess well have to wait for the back up at the battlefield) Kakashi though” al right lets go”
 
And just when hope seems to be lost
 
“Sorry for coming so late” a voice said
 
The whole group looked behind them the leaf ninjas namely Naruto Sasuke and Sakura were happy, standing in front of them were their leaf companions Shikamaru along with Ino and Chouji, Neji, Rock Lee and TenTen and finally Shino Kiba along with Akamaru and Hinata. They were all wearing long white coats Ino's hair was longer and now a piece of her hair was covering her left eye she was gorgeous under her coat she was wearing her ninja uniform which was different than her old one it was the same color purple but this time it was a two piece uniform a purple shirt with the same design of her old uniform a short skirt with short pants two fish nets on both her elbows and knees and she was still wearing her blue ninja sandals. Shikamaru look the same only he was taller and under his coat he was wearing a jounin uniform. Chouji's brown hair was longer now and under his coat he was wearing his own version of a chunin uniform which was a red vest and a brown armor similar to the one his father wearsthe only thing that hasn't change from him it was that he was still chubby. Neji's black hair was longer too reaching to his shoulders under his coat although he's a jounin he wasn't wearing a jounin uniform like Shikamaru but a long white vest with a gray skirt. Rock Lee look the same, same old lame hair style and same large eyebrows under his coat he was wearing the same old green spandex uniform the only different thing he had in his uniform was the chunin jacket. TenTen also looked the same she still has her buns on her head under her coat she was wearing a different uniform a white vest with a red line on the chest section a pair of long red pants and a pair of brown sandals. Shino has change his looked he was wearing a grey hood and coat covering his entire face he was still wearing his dark glasses. Kiba wasn't wearing his brown hood which he's whole face was shown under his coat he was wearing the same uniform with out the hood, next to him was a really large white dog his battle companion Akamaru. Hinata has really change her look her dark blue hair was longer reaching to her shoulders under her coat she wasn't wearing her cream jacket but a lavender tight jacket and long black pants only one word could describe how she looks HOT.
 
Kakashi sighed in relief” well its about time you guys got here”
 
“Hey even as fast as we were running it was gonna take us a while to get here” Shikamaru said
 
“It doesn't matter anymore you guys are here” Naruto said
 
Sasuke smirk” I guess you guys want a piece of the action too”
 
The senshis were confused” who are these guys?” Moon said
 
Kakashi smile” I send a message to Hokagesama to send some reinforcements were gonna need all the help we can get if we want to win this battle”
 
The senshis sighed in relief they have more companions to help them fight
 
Neji went to Kakashi” what's the status of the enemy?”
 
“Ill tell you when we get there lets go” Kakashi said
 
“Al right” Kiba said as he got on Akamaru” lets go to the enemies location”
 
Everybody nodded and left the inn Luna and Artemis enter the inn, a few seconds later a figure appear they only thing it was seem from the stranger was his lips.
 
“So Konoha is going to fight that army huh?” a playful grin was form on his lips” Im not missing this fight for anything” he then vanish
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
THIS IS IT the next chapter will be the first part of the great battle you guys don't want to miss this Sailor Moon and the senshis along with the leaf ninja will a fight the mighty Chaos army can they win? Find out on the next chapter please send me your comments and your reviews farewell. The name Winterhearts Guild is the name of a Sonata Artica album is a very good album for those who like power metal a lot.