Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Reckoning Day: Battle at the North Pole part 4 ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 38 Reckoning Day: Battle at the North Pole part 4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I hope you all got it memorized because I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
Near Beryl's Palace
 
 
 
The leaf ninjas were now on their way to Beryl's castle to help Sailor Moon and the inner senshis fight Beryl they finally made up with Naruto and Sasuke and they were planning to finish this battle for good their victory was at hand with the defeat of general Chaos and his army their only opponents were now Beryl and Metallia. For the leaf ninjas it was gonna be a tough fight two powerful opponents because they were at their limit because they were out of chakra Kakashi have use some chakra with the shadow clone jutsu and the sharingan so he only have a little amount of chakra left, Sakura have also some of her chakra during the fight against the army although she have reserve some chakra in case she has to healed wounds but she could tell she was almost at her limit. Sasuke didn't have any chakra left because of the fight against general Chaos he had used the curse seal which takes a lot of chakra not to mention the double chidori which lead him without any chakra left, Naruto was in the same boat as Sasuke with using the Kyubi's chakra the mass shadow clone jutsu and the rasengan he was out of chakra too but he didn't care he was going to help his sister one way or the other since giving up its not in his dictionary so he was going to fight to the very end. Kakashi took a quick glance at Seiryu who didn't look exhausted at all he thought that it was obvious for someone like him since he's a demon hunter a person dedicated to kill inhuman things not the kind of thing a ninja would do. The group continue to run until they finally reach Beryl's castle up ahead they hope they could win this battle, when they were close to the castle they saw the four outer senshis ready to enter the castle Naruto was the first to react as he went toward Saturn and gave her big hug but he also caught her by surprise because she had her back on him.
 
“HOTARUCHAN YOU'RE AL RIGHT” Naruto shouted happy as he continue to embrace his girlfriend
 
Saturn gasp at first but when she realized that the pair of arms that have embraced her waist belong to her boyfriend she blush while giving him a warm smile” oh Narutokun you're al right”
 
Naruto blush as he continue to hug the senshi he just wanted to stay like that forever and never let her go that is until Uranus broke the moment with a comment.
 
“Hey you two now is not the time for any of that if you want to after this fight is over you guys can go to a room” Uranus said with a smirk on her face
 
After hearing that comment both teens blush hard they immediately broke their embrace Neptune sighed” Uranus I told you to stop teasing”
 
Uranus smirk” sorry I can't help it”
 
Pluto looked at the leaf ninjas” so you all made it here Im glad”
 
Kakashi nodded” the others are too exhausted to fight so they can't come and backs us up were the only group that is available to fight(and frankly I don't think we would be able to help much in the fight as for Naruto he's the one with the infinite stamina but knowing him he has to be the most exhausted of the group)
 
Seiryu looked at Naruto and Saturn he obviously recognize the senshi” hey Hotaru its good to see you again love the outfit” he smirk at the last part as he was checking her senshi uniform making the senshi blush and once again Naruto growl in jealousy
 
“HEY STOP TEASING HOTARUCHAN” Naruto shouted at the demon hunter” didn't you told me that you don't go for younger girls?”
 
Seiryu wave his hands in a innocent manner” yeah but I was only giving my compliments as a man you should know that Naruto always compliment a lady on her looks” he then got close to Naruto and whisper in his ear” even if they are as ugly as hell”
 
Naruto nodded in understanding this piece of imformation will help him with his girlfriend even if he didn't needed to compliment the young teen because she's always beautiful. Uranus and Neptune looked at puzzle at the stranger before them as it seems he already knows Hotaru and they became curious to find out who he is.
 
“Hey Saturn do you know the guy?” Uranus said as she was staring at Seiryu
 
Saturn nodded” well I don't know him much but I met him along with Narutokun when we were on our date at the Tokyo Tower”
 
Seiryu bow before Saturn and the rest of the outer senshi” the name is Suijin Seiryu the demon hunter of the hidden mist” he gave them a friendly smile
 
The three outers looked at him with looks of distrust they were the kind of people who didn't trust people before knowing then first.
 
Sasuke looked towards the castle ahead” we should get going”
 
The whole group nodded they were going to enter the Beryl's castle and help Sailor Moon in anyway they can before they started walking towards the castle Seiryu said something unexpected.
 
“Well Im off” Seiryu said
 
“WHAT” the leaf ninjas shouted in unison while falling in the ground(anime style)
 
Naruto immediately got to his feet and look at Seiryu” what do you mean that you're leaving we need you”
 
“Calm down Naruto I have to go usually my services required money but in this case I made an exception and besides I have other missions to attend to so don't get cranky with me” Seiryu said
 
The leaf ninjas along with the outer senshis sweat dropped the outers just met him and just like that he was leaving.
 
(He's leaving because he's scared) Uranus thought
 
(Running away that so typical of men) Neptune thought
 
(And we really need his abilities in this fight) Kakashi thought
 
(We really need his help) Sakura thought
 
(He has to go when were about to engage the big fight) Sasuke thought
 
“Lets get going” Kakashi said
 
The group nodded and left for the castle” HEY Naruto” Seiryu said making the blond ninja stop in his tracks and looked back at him
 
“What is it?” Naruto said
 
Seiryu smiled” Im counting on you to deliver that letter to her”
 
Naruto nodded smile” don't worry Ill make sure she receives it” with that said the blond ninja left heading to Beryl's castle
 
Seiryu smile as he sheathed his katana back to his hostler and strap on his back he took one last look at the castle before turning the other way and leave(farewell Naruto maybe well meet again someday) with that thought in mind he turn his back to the castle and left he walk the snowy field until he was finally out of sight.
 
As soon as the group enter Beryl's castle they saw Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen and the inner senshis Jupiter was carrying Mercury on her back because she was injured Naruto ran to the moon senshi and embrace her.
 
“Usaginechan you're okay” Naruto said while embracing his sister
 
Moon smile while returning the hug” yes Im al right and I see that you're okay too”
 
Naruto gave her his usual fox grin” of course Im not going to be defeated so easily”
 
Moon smile in return” don't worry its al over now Beryl's has been defeated”
 
Sakura sighed” what its over so we came all the way here for nothing”
 
“Not for nothing” Jupiter said as she show the injure Mercury on her back Sakura and Saturn went to her side Saturn perform her healing powers while her hands began to glow a light purple while Sakura's hands were glowing green after a few seconds Mercury's injury was gone she slowly open got up facing the group.
 
“Are you feeling better now Mercury?” Moon said worry
 
Mercury nodded and smile” yes Im feeling a lot better now thanks to you too”
 
Sakura sighed in relief” it's a good thing I saved some of my chakra to use my healing jutsu”
 
“Im glad that all of you are safe it seems that this battle is finally over” Kakashi said
 
Suddenly a huge earthquake started shaking the whole palace some of the pillars were now falling down.
 
“The castle is collapsing” Sasuke said
 
“Then what are we waiting for lets get out of here” Uranus said
 
The whole group left the castle and began to run as they got away from the castle, the group was now far away from the collapsing castle. The castle has collapsed completely leaving a bunch of rubble of what used to be Beryl's palace.
 
Sailor Moon sighed” its finally over”
 
The inner senshis the outers Tuxedo Kamen and the leaf ninja nodded in agreement they finally won the battle the negverse has fallen once again. Mars was the only one who was a little unsure of the conclusion of the battle.
 
(What's going on why is it that my feeling of my vision coming true is stronger now why is that?) Mars thought
 
The battle was over…..or so they thought
 
“Its not over yet”
 
The whole group was startle when they heard the voice from out of nowhere the leaf ninjas didn't recognize the voice but Naruto Sailor Moon and the inner senshis knew who that voice belong to. Suddenly in front of them Beryl appeared cover in bruises and wounds she was losing a lot of blood she was really beaten she glared at the whole group
 
“Its not over yet…..its just the beginning…the beginning of your deaths” Beryl said in a cold tone
 
The group got into a fighting stance when they were going to attack her but Sailor Moon stop them in their tracks.
 
“Everyone please stop” Moon said in a serious tone
 
“Usaginechan what are you doing we have to finish her of?” Naruto said Sasuke and Sakura nodded in agreement
 
“Narutonichan not always you have to kill your opponent sometimes they are ways to evade bloodshed and death” Moon said still in a serious tone
 
The three leaf ninjas were a little taken back by the moon senshi's comment but Kakashi was shock by her comment.
 
(Impossible that's what sensei used to say) Kakashi thought
 
Sailor Moon looked at the wounded queen” Beryl please look at you, you can barely stand up please stop this its over I don't want to kill you believe me Im sure you can find happiness here on earth but to do that you'll have to give up I will heal you with the crystal”
 
Beryl started laughing in an amused tone “ so pathetic and so naïve at the same time you will never change I already told you moon wench I will be happy when you're death and your accursed family I will have my revenge”
 
Moon shook her head sadly” and it seems that you will never change either forgive me Beryl but you leave me no choice everyone” the group was ready to attack her since she Beryl was injure it will be an easy victory over the queen of the negaverse
 
Before the group started to prepare their attacks Beryl began to laugh again but this time in crazy way it seems she has finally lost her sanity.
 
Naruto sweat dropped” okay she's gone cucu for cocoa puffs” all of the senshis sweat dropped at the blond ninjas comment Sasuke and Sakura slap him on the back of his head
 
“Ouch why did you guys hit me?” Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head
 
“Because it was lame” Sasuke and Sakura said in unison
 
Beryl growl in anger” keep saying your pathetic jokes you will all die”
 
Jupiter growl” that's it I had enough of her lets finish her”
 
The scout nodded and they were going to prepare to fire their attacks at Beryl
 
Beryl chuckle evilly” like I said this the end for all of you”
 
“Yes it's the beginning of the end” a new voice said
 
The whole group were looking in every direction to find the source of the new voice when suddenly high above Beryl in the air a new figure appear she was wearing a black hood and gown she also had a long spear like staff her dark purple hair was moving by the cold wind blowing her bright yellow eyes were now glaring at the figures below her that were the senshis and the leaf ninjas. The group didn't know who she was Kakashi gasp because he saw her when he first came here to investigate the senshis were still puzzle to who she was but Pluto knew very well who she was.
 
“Metallia” Pluto said shock
 
The senshis gasp when they heard that they look at Metallia who had an amuse grin on her face.
 
“Sailor Moon you and your senshis have caused me a lot of trouble but now is time to finish you all for good” Metallia said
 
“Yes finally I will have my revenge” Beryl said
 
“Metallia we will stop you in the name of the moon” Moon said the senshis nodded
 
Metallia grin even more” you don't stand a chance Im more powerful than before and that's why I want to personally thank you Prince Serelor for giving me the nine tails power”
 
Naruto growl” I DIDN'T GIVE YOU NOTHING YOU TOOK SOME OF IT YOU OLD HAG” he pointed at Beryl
 
Beryl gave an evil smile” the nine tails power will be the downfall of all of you”
 
Sasuke curse under his breath(damn I don't think we can take her on she's too strong Im out of chakra Kakashi might have a little chakra left and Sakura too but we don't stand a chance against her)
 
“Everyone lets show Metallia that we are strong together” Moon said the rest of the senshis nodded
 
Metallia laugh” I already told you Sailor Moon you can't defeat me even with the silver crystal or even if your senshis combine your powers, I could destroy all of you so easily but instead I won't hold back I will show you THE TRUE POWER OF THE NEGAVERSE” she raise her staff high in the air making a powerful red glow emit from the staff” Beryl its time”
 
Beryl nodded” yes my master take me I will do anything to fulfill my revenge”
 
Metallia shot a powerful red ray at Beryl Metallia was also covered by the ray the whole north pole was covered by the huge ray. The group cover their eyes because of the blinding red light when the red light was over the whole group gasp in horror because Metallia and Beryl were gone now in front of them stood the most shocking thing ever it was a giant two headed dragon with yellow eyes and large black wings. The two headed behemoth made a loud battle cry making the senshis and the leaf ninjas tremble in fear.
 
Mars gasp in horror” no…..this is the same monster from my vision it….it can't be”
 
Sailor Moon along with the inners gasp they know of Mars vision and the suppose outcome of how the vision ended.
 
“Mars it doesn't have to end like your vision if we don't give up” Moon said
 
“Right lets just blast it with our attacks” Jupiter said
 
The senshis nodded and prepare to fire their attacks
 
SILVER MOON POWER KISS
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SUPREME THUNDER
 
CRESCENT BEAN
 
WORLD SHAKING
 
DEEP SUMERGE
 
DEAD SCREAM
 
SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE
 
The combination of all attacks hit the giant dragon creating a huge explosion when the smoke clear everyone gasp in shock the dragon was still standing.
 
“No way it still alive and it doesn't have a single scratch on it damn” Naruto said shock
 
“That can't be those attacks should at least hurt it” Sakura said
 
(This fight just become even tougher) Kakashi thought
 
Sasuke prepare to sheath Kusanagi” lets attack it we might be able to find a weakness”
 
The leaf ninjas nodded and grab a bunch of kunais from their hostlers suddenly the dragon was raise his large claw ready to strike Kakashi saw it coming” LOOK OUT” the ninjas were able to dodge the but the senshis were hit by the paw of the giant beast.
 
“NO USAGINECHAN HOTARUCHAN” Naruto shouted as he went to the fallen senshis side” Usaginechan Hotaruchan are you al right?” he said in a worry tone
 
Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen and the rest of the senshis got up slowly” Im fine Narutonichan is everyone okay?”
 
“Im fine” Mercury said
 
“Same here” Mars said
 
“That thing can hit” Jupiter said
 
“We were lucky it didn't hit us with its claws otherwise we would be slice us in half” Venus said worry
 
Sasuke growl” dammit its toying with us it knows we don't stand a chance so it just playing with us before it kills us”
 
“Typical of the negaverse” Uranus spat
 
“It can't be help that monster has become powerful because it has the nine tails chakra” Pluto said
 
Naruto growl while tighten his fist when he heard that(dammit its all my fault it so strong)
 
(I don't want it to end like my vision there has to be something we can do?) Mars thought
 
(What are we going to do? That thing is pretty strong and we are exhausted I don't think I can use the crystal again I don't want to lose but how are we going to fight and defeat something so strong?) Moon thought worry
 
(I have to do something) Naruto thought as he bit his thumb making some blood appear he form a couple of hand seals
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
A cloud of smoke appear when it clear the whole group saw the same small red toad they saw back at the construction site when Naruto was fighting Itachi, Naruto sweat dropped at the sight of the toad.
 
“Yo boss what's up?” Gamakichi said
 
“I don't have time for you move” Naruto said as he shove Gamakichi away
 
“HEY WHAT GIVES” Gamakichi shouted when Naruto throw him aside
 
Naruto bit his thumb again and form the same hand seals
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
After the cloud of smoke vanish everyone saw a small yellow toad with the same jacket as Gamakichi.
 
Naruto hang his head down in shame” great Gamatatsu”
 
“Oh you summoned me again Im so happy” Gamatatsu said in a cherry tone
 
Uranus sweat dropped at the sight of the two small toads( what is he trying to do summon an army of small toads)
 
Kakashi sighed(looks like he still hasn't master the summoning jutsu yet)
 
Mars gasp in terror” oh no guys that thing is about TO ATTACK”
 
The group looked at the giant two headed dragon and it was about to fire an attack from both of it heads.
 
(I WONT GIVE UP) Naruto thought as his whole body was cover by a silver energy the same energy he release when he got his memories back he bit his thumb once again and form the same hand seals
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
The giant dragon fire a dark ray form both its heads it was about to go straight at the group when suddenly a large cloud of smoke appeared making the whole group looked confused at what just happen. The dark ray shot by the behemoth was shot at the sky the leaf ninja and the senshis were confused even more they were pretty sure that the ray was heading straight at them, but they got their answer when the large cloud of smoke vanish. The group gasp when they saw a giant red toad with a scar on its left eye a blue gray trench coat a smoking pipe on its mouth and a small dagger which the dagger has been pierced at the dragons necks making the attack failed it destination and fire at the sky. The group saw Naruto on top of the head of the giant toad who remove his dagger from the dragons necks he took a giant leap away from the behemoth.
 
“Narutonichan” Moon said in awe
 
“Amazing” Jupiter said as she stare at the giant toad
 
“I never thought Narutosan could do that” Mercury said
 
Kakashi chuckle a little” he is the most unpredictable ninja in the village”
 
“Narutokun” Saturn said while smiling
 
“How….how does he do it Im so exhausted I can barely stand up where does he get all that much energy” Uranus said as she fall on her knees
 
“Is it the nine tails chakra?” Neptune said
 
“No its not the Kyubi” Kakashi said the senshis looked at him” its his will to protect those precious to him that's one thing I have learn from Naruto his will to protect his friends is the most powerful thing than any jutsu in the world”
 
“His will to protect his friends” Moon said she smile as she stare at the giant toad and the giant dragon” Narutonichan you can do it”
 
“Hey kid how you doing its been a while” Gamabunta said
 
Naruto grin” well its about damn time you show up toad boss”
 
“So kid is that our opponent” Gamabunta said as he stared at the two headed dragon
 
Naruto nodded” yeah its big and strong”
 
The toad boss gaze at the giant dragon” this is not good kid that thing is very strong its even stronger than Shukaku”
 
“Well it doesn't surprise me at all since it has the Kyubi's chakra” Naruto said
 
“WHAT the Kyubi's chakra but how?” Gamabunta said in surprise
 
“Now is not the time we have to fight and beat that thing” Naruto said
 
“Al right kid lets do it” Gamabunta said as he prepare his dagger
 
The toad boss charge at the two headed dragon and impaled in one of its heads making the dragon cry in pain, the other head fire a dark ray but Gamabunta barely dodge the being by jumping away from it. Gamabunta charge at the other head with its dagger.
 
TOAD BLADE CUT
 
Gamabunta swung his dagger at the other head of the dragon inflicting a deep wound on the back of its neck the dragon fell on the snowy ground from the injury receive from the toad boss, the senshis and the leaf ninjas were watching the two giant creatures fight they were amazed at the fact that the toad boss was able to bring down the mighty two headed dragon while Gamakichi and his younger brother Gamatatsu were cheering his father and the blond ninja.
 
“AL RIGHT TOAD BOSS YOU DID IT” Naruto shouted happy
 
“Wait kid is not over yet” Gamabunta said
 
Naruto was puzzle when he heard that he looked back to the dragon and gasp the giant behemoth was back at his feet and he saw something that it shock him a lot the wounds inflicted by Gamabunta were healing and closing.
 
“WHAT NO WAY their wounds are healing” Naruto said shock
 
“Does it surprise you that much kid you said it yourself that thing has the Kyiubi's chakra meaning it can heal their wounds” Gamabunta said
 
“Great whats the point of hurting it if its going to keep healing” Naruto said in frustration
 
“Im gonna keep fighting it kid see if you can see any weak spots” Gamabunta said
 
Naruto nodded” right”
 
Gamabunta charge again at the dragon with its dagger
 
TOAD BLADE CUT
 
Gamanbunta swung his dagger at the dragon but this time it miss because the giant behemoth use its wings and flew in order to dodge the toad boss attack, the two headed dragon fire a dark ray but Gamabunta took the opportunity and made a huge jump dodging the attack and was above the dragon he took his dagger and this time he aim at a different location.
 
TOAD BLADE CUT
 
Gamabunta's swung his dagger and hit both of the dragon's wings making it fall back to the ground.
 
“Al right toad boss now it won't be able to fly” Naruto said happy
 
“Yeah but its going to heal their wounds from their wings but Im not gonna give it the chance kid Im going to use the oil” Gamabunta said
 
Naruto blink for a moment but he knew what the toad boss had in mind since he didn't knew any fire techniques he took an explosive kunai from his hostler, Gamabunta fire a huge wave of oil Naruto threw the kunai hitting the oil and it exploded as a result and created a giant fire wave hitting the two headed dragon. The fire was able to melt a lot of the snow the senshis were shock as well Sasuke Sakura and Kakashi they all thought that the dragon was defeated or was it?. As Naruto and Gamabunta looked at the spot where the dragon stood they were shock when they saw that the dragon was still alive and its burn injuries along with the wings injuries were healing again. However this time Naruto saw something that caught his attention he saw that on both of the dragons foreheads were a small orb which it was glowing red while it was healing its wounds he finally got an idea.
 
“Toad boss I think I know how to stop the dragon from healing?” Naruto said
 
“Well kid Im all ears” Gamabunta said waiting for the blond ninja to tell his idea
 
“On the dragons forehead there are two small crystal and they are glowing red whenever it heals I think that's where the Kyubi's chakra is stored so my guess is if we destroy the two crystals then maybe well stop the dragon from healing” Naruto said
 
“Hmm….that's a good guess kid lets find out if its true” Gamabunta said he gasp when he saw that dragon have fire another dark ray at them he jump just in time to doge it
 
Naruto gulp” oh man that was close”
 
“You're telling me look kid I don't know how long I can keep dodging that attack if we get caught in that ray well be goners” Gamabunta said
 
“Can't you jus run to dodge it or use some agility?” Naruto said
 
Gamabunta sweat dropped” WHAT AGILITY KID IM A TOAD I CAN ONLY JUMP HIGH I CAN'T RUN OKAY IM NOT A CAT GEZZ”
 
Naruto chuckle nervously” oh yeah I forgot” he scratch the back of his head
 
Gamabunta sweat dropped again(sometimes his stupidity amazes me)
 
Naruto was in deep thought(hum agility run there has to be way to dodge that ray faster but how? THAT'S IT I GOT IT)” toad boss I got a plan”
 
“Well whatever you're planning kid do it fast because we don't have much time” Gamabunta said as he saw that the dragon was preparing to fire another dark ray
 
Naruto form a hand seal as he saw the dark ray coming at them fast
 
TRANSFORM
 
The dark ray hit the large cloud of smoke that appear the senshis and the leaf ninjas gasp thinking that the blast have hit both Naruto and Gamabunta they were wrong when the smoke clear they gasp even more standing in front of the two headed dragon wasn't the toad boss anymore they saw a giant figure with orange fur crimson eyes but the most shocking thing about this creature was its nine tails they couldn't believe it but Naruto along with Gamabunta have turn into the legendary king of Bijus Kyubi Kitsune.
 
The senshis were shock at the sight of the new creature it look more frightening than the two headed dragon however the leaf ninjas weren't so shock at all namely Sasuke and Kakashi.
 
“This is the same thing he did when he fought Gaara” Sasuke said
 
Kakashi chuckle” very clever Naruto”
 
“What do you mean?” Moon said
 
The mask ninja looked back at the Sailor Moon and the senshis” Gamabunta wasn't always the quick type so instead Naruto transform into the Kyubi making it easier to dodge the attacks not to mention its agility it will be difficult for that dragon to hit them now”
 
Sailor Moon nodded as she continue to watch the fight between the two giant creatures(Narutonichan be careful)
 
Saturn gaze at the two giant creatures with a worry look on her face(Narutokun please be careful)
 
The two headed dragon fire another dark ray at the new transform Kyubi but the Kyubi dodge it with ease he charge at the dragon at high speed not giving time for the two headed dragon to fire another dark ray he slash the dragons in both of their faces with its sharp claws the Kyubit hen jump back to plan its next move.
 
(Damn I was so close I have to destroy those crystals in order to prevented from healing again) Naruto thought
 
The Kyubi charge again at the two headed dragon but the dragon use its large wings to fly and evade the charging Kyubi the dragon fire another dark ray but the Kyubi dodge it and took a giant leap catching the dragon and slash its stomach with its claws making the dragon growl in pain. The Kyubi landed safe on the ground as the dragon fell due to the wound inflicted by the nine tails, however the wound began to heal the dragon made a loud enrage growl it seems it was really angry with the Kyubi. The two headed behemoth started charging a dark ray preparing to fire its most powerful attack. The Kyubi only stood there waiting to receive the attack preparing to make a move.
 
(Damn that dragon its so stubborn is always constantly moving I have to grab their heads so I can destroy those crystals looks like I have to think of another way to destroy then but can I do this?) Naruto thought, for a moment he was beginning to doubt himself he couldn't believe it for the first time in his life he was doubting himself he chuckle he has never give up no matter how bad things turn out
 
He has always defy the impossible no matter what from defeating the Hyuga genius Neji to defeat the unstoppable Gaara to even defeat Orochimaru according to him he gaze at the two headed dragon that was charging its powerful attack(NO I won't lose I will win) he then imagine the faces of Usagi, Hotaru the senshis Luna Artemis the rookie nine the people from Konoha Jiraiya Tsunade Iruka Konohamaru Moegi Udon his friends(I have to win for Usaginechan for Hotaruchan for everyone for Konoha for the earth I WILL WIN).
 
The senshis and the leaf ninjas watch intensely as the two headed dragon was charging its attack while the Kyubi was not moving it was waiting for the dragon to fire like it was challenging the behemoth to fire.
 
Moon was really worried(Narutonichan what are you planning? Be careful)
 
(Narutokun please be careful I don't want to lose you) Saturn thought
 
(You can do it Naruto) Sakura thought(CHA KICK THAT DRAGONS BUTT Inner Sakura said)
 
(You better not mess up Naruto) Sasuke thought
 
(Show them Naruto show them how strong you are) Kakashi thought
 
The two headed dragon finally shot its powerful ray straight at the Kyubi but then the nine tails jump twenty feet high in the air above dodging the large ray the mighty Kyubi landed in front of the dragon and with its sharp claws he pierce both heads of the dragon making then unable to move Naruto smirk he finally had the dragon right where he wanted it. The Kyubi then vanish in a cloud of smoke revealing the toad boss Gamabunta again however Naruto wasn't now longer at the top of the head of the toad boss he has jump straight at the dragon he created a shadow clone and both had a large silver sphere on their right hand.
 
MOON RASENGAN
 
The two Naruto's throw the large silver rasengan at the two crystal in their forehead shattering the two crystal to pieces making the dragon shriek in pain the collision of the two attacks create a large explosion that engulf both Naruto Gamabunta and the two headed dragon. The whole group gasp in shock they thought that the blond ninjas was caught in the explosion and eventually they thought the worst case scenario even Sasuke Sakura and Kakashi thought the same thing they couldn't believe that their dear friend and companion was gone.
 
“NO NARUTO” the group shouted in shock
 
“NO NARUTONICHAN” Moon shouted with tears in her eyes
 
“NO NARUTOKUN” Saturn shouted in tears
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
WOW this has to be the best cliffhanger I have ever written so far anyway send me your comments and please review NO FLAMES oh my god is Naruto dead what would happen is the mighty negaverse dragon dead is the fight really over tune in the next chapter as the battle will finally be concluded will the senshis win or will they lose find out in the next chapter part five of battle in the north pole farewell.