Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Reckoning Day: Battle at the North Pole part 5 ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 39 Reckoning Day: Battle at the North Pole part 5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
Near Beryl's Palace(what's left of it)
 
 
 
The group was shock at the sight before them Naruto was able to inflict damage on the mighty negaverse dragon creating a huge explosion an explosion that took him along with the toad boss Gamabunta. Sailor Moon was in tears she couldn't believe that her brother was gone a person that she consider very precious in her life she was too shock to move the lost of her brother have hurt her more than the beating that she have receive from her past battles and now there was nothing she could but to let her tears fall on the snowy ground. Saturn was in worst condition than Sailor Moon the person that she has love more than anything was gone she couldn't control her emotions she let her tears fall. The senhis and Tuxedo Kamen were silent the entire time either because they have lost a great companion and a friend words couldn't compare how they feel right now. Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke were quiet but by the looks of their faces they were crush Naruto was more than just a companion he was a valuable friend to then Sakura started sobbing quietly she didn't wanted to admit that Naruto was gone the same knuckle head who had a dream of becoming Hokage and kept nagging about it the same person who saved her life twice the same person she consider one of the best friends she'd ever had she didn't think about that anymore only to cry and let her pain vanish. Sasuke had his head down he was curse under his breath he couldn't believe he was gone he never admitted but he had consider Naruto as a brother the brother he wish to had instead of Itachi he didn't say anything and continue to look at the ground. Kakashi even with his mask on it could be easily tell that he was sad not just because he had just lost a dear student but he has failed to a promise he made to his teacher.
 
(Im sorry sensei I have failed you) Kakashi thought
 
The group continue to look at the smoke made by Naruto's attack, once the smoke clear they gasp they saw Gamanbunta jumping to the ground they didn't wasted any time to go to the toad boss side. While they were running they saw Gamabunta open his mouth he rolled his long tongue to the ground and they gasp even more when they saw Naruto unconscious. He woke up and notice he was cover by the toad boss saliva he gave him a gross look.
 
“Im glad you're okay kid it's a good thing I used my tongue to get you out of the explosion otherwise you wouldn't have make it” Gamabunta said
 
“Thanks toad boss but eww Im cover in your saliva” Naruto whine
 
A vein pop in Gamabunta's head” you really are an ungrateful brat is that anyway to thank me for saving your life”
 
“Come on toad boss I didn't mean it like that” Naruto said in a apologetic tone
 
“Whatever In out of here you defeated that thing farewell” Gamabunta said before leaving in cloud of smoke before he disappear he had one thought in mind
 
(That kid has guts he reminds me so much of the Fourth Hokage)
 
“NARUTONICHAN”
 
“NARUTOKUN”
 
Naruto looked the other way and smile he saw Sailor Moon and Saturn along with the rest of the senshis and the leaf ninjas he try to walk to them but he fell to the ground it seems he was to tired to even walk(oh man Im so tired Im completely out of chakra I have use my remaining chakra on the moon reasengan Im so tired I can't stand up)
 
The group were heading hi way when suddenly the two headed dragon arrive it was pretty much alive and it looks like it was more angry that it was before, the two heads fire a dark ray heading straight at Naruto. The senhis gasp he was about to get hit with the dark ray when suddenly.
 
MOON CRYSTAL POWER
 
A brilliant white ray hit the dark ray destroying it before it hit the blond ninja when Naruto look at the source of the attack he saw his sister with the silver crystal glowing in her hand she turn her look to the Tuxedo Kamen and the senshis.
 
“Everyone please I need your help to defeat this monster” Moon said
 
The senshis nodded Tuxedo Kamen went to her side and Saturn help Naruto get back on his feet Sailor Moon offer Naruto her hand” Narutonichan lets defeat it together”
 
 
 
 
Naruto nodded and smile he took her hand a flash of light appeared suddenly went it vanish Sailor Moon was wearing her moon princess gown while Naruto was wearing his moon prince armor Tuxedo Kamen have change his uniform and now he was wearing his prince of the earth armor.
 
“You won't win Metallia” Moon said
 
“Well kick your butt” Naruto said
 
The senshis form a straight line and they hold hands, Sailor Moon released her chakra all of the sudden a large silver circle was form beneath the group Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura gasp they were feeling getting stronger like they have never felt before.
 
( I can feel my strength growing and my chakra rising) Kakashi thought
 
(Unbelievable I have never felt so strong its unreal) Sauke thought
 
(Amazing my chakra and my strength has increased I wonder how strong I am now?) Sakura thought
 
The two headed dragon began to charge another powerful ray intending of finishing this battle once and for all Sailor Moon's and Naruto's crescent moon were glowing while Tuedo Kamen had the symbol of the planet earth on his forehead, the same went with the inner and the outer senshis they were going to fire one final attack to end the battle.
 
“Sasuke Sakura were going to help them” Kakashi said
 
The two ninjas nodded the three created a shadow clone the two clones of Sasuke and Kakashi started charging chidori while the clone Sakura was charging her fist with chakra this attack will be the end of the battle.
 
“Its time to use our planetary attack” Moon said
 
EARTH PLANET POWER
 
MERCURY PLANET POWER
 
MARS PLANET POWER
 
JUPITER PLANET POWER
 
VENUS PLANET POWER
 
URANUS PLANET POWER
 
NEPTUNE PLANET POWER
 
PLUTO PLANET POWER
 
SATURN PLANET POWER
 
Sailor Moon and Naruto took the silver crystal with one hand
 
“MOON CRYSTAL POWER” they both shouted
 
The combinations of all the attacks release a huge powerful wave at the same time the three ninja clones lunge themselves at the two headed dragon who have fire the mighty dark blast. The powerful being that was fire by the group destroyed the dark blast and hit the dragon along with the three clones.
 
CHIDORI
 
The clone Sakura fist hit the dragon along with the great attack, the attack was so powerful that obliterated the mighty negaverse dragon turning it into dust the attack cover the whole sky and finally the dragon and the terror of the negaverse was gone once again good has triumph over evil.
 
“UAGINECHAN HOTARUCHAN WE DID IT” Naruto shouted happy while embracing the two senshis
 
Sailor Moon and Saturn just giggle at Naruto they couldn't believe he still have energy left to celebrate Tuxedo Kamen along with the rest of the senshis and the leaf ninjas smiled at the sight they have finally won the battle, it wasn't long until the rest of the leaf ninjas arrived at the scene.
 
“Are you guys al right?” Neji said to the group
 
Naruto gave his fox grin while giving a thumbs up” yeah we did it we won the battle”
 
Shikamaru sighed” how troublesome after we came all the way here to help you guys fight”
 
“WOOHOO ONCE AGAIN THE POWER OF YOUTH PREVAILS” Lee shouted while his eyes show flames
 
The senshis sweat dropped at his comment however Venus was just giggling at him
 
“I guess our mission is complete” Kiba said
 
“Yes you all did a great job you guys have made Konoha proud” Kakashi said
 
“I guess we should go back to Konoha and report to Hokagesama” TenTen said
 
“You guys don't have to go so soon” Jupiter said
 
Before anyone from the rookie nine said anything a loud stomach growl that sounded much like the negaverse dragon growl was heard it was loud enough for the whole group to listen.
 
Sakura frown while looking at Naruto” Naruto” she then sweat dropped
 
Naruto throw his arms in the air” Sakurachan it wasn't me” he said in a innocent tone
 
Sailor Moon blush” actually that was me” she laugh slightly
 
The senshis including the leaf ninjas sweat dropped at her comment
 
(Don't tell me that she has a monstrous appetite like Naruto?) Ino thought
 
“Kakashi sensei Im hungry too why don't we go to the Winterhearts Guild inn?” Naruto said
 
“Mmm I don't know we should be getting back to the village” Kakashi said
 
“Kakashi sensei Im kind of hungry” Sakura said
 
“I have to agree with Sakura Im hungry too” Sasuke said
 
“Im sure you guys have to be hungry too not to mention tired?” Mars said while looking at the leaf ninjas who had small bruises all over their faces
 
The leaf group look at each other before looking back at the senshis” I guess it wouldn't hurt if we spend the day at the inn” Neji said
 
Kakashi sighed” well Ill guess we stay today at the inn”
 
“YAY Lets go I want eat at the buffet” Naruto said happy
 
“Yeah me too” Moon said
 
Chouji gasp” did….you…said…buffet?” the rest of the rookie nine gasp in shock Ino was even more shock
 
(Oh no they say the b word were doomed) Ino thought
 
“YEAH BUFFET IM HUNGRY LETS GO” Chouji said like he was filled with energy all of the sudden
 
Shikamaru shook his head(I hope the inn has an endless supply of food)
 
The whole group finally left for the inn and spend the night and who knows maybe the senshis will get to know them better.
 
 
 
A few hours later at the Winterhearts Guild inn
 
 
 
The whole group arrived at the inn and saw Niki along with Luna and Artemis.
 
“Oh everyone you're back again Im so glad, see Luna and Artemis I told you they will come back” Niki said as the two cats came toward Usagi and Minako
 
Usagi giggle while cuddling Luna” hey Luna did you miss us?”
 
Luna meow in return Usagi knowing that she was really worry for her and the senshis
 
Artemis did the same thing as he cuddle in Minako's lap while Minako cuddle his head
 
“Oh I see there are more people accompanying you” Niki said noticing the rest of the leaf ninjas
 
Kakashi was going to say something but Usagi and Naruto cut him off” NIKI WERE HUNGRY”
 
Niki sweat dropped” oh well the buffet is open but you guys will have to stay the night if you want to eat in the buffet”
 
“OF COURSE WILL STAY THE NIGHT” Naruto and Usagi shouted
 
Niki sweat dropped again” okay then go ahead the buffet is all you can eat so go ahead”
 
Chouji gasp in shock(all…you…can…eat?)
 
Shikamaru and Ino were shock(oh no all you can buffet were doomed) Ino thought
 
(The buffet will ran out of food) Shikamaru thought
 
“Lets go Im HUNGRY” Chouji said
 
“This way Chouji” Naruto said as he lead Chouji to the buffet along with Usagi
 
“Hey you guys are welcome to eat too” Niki said to the rest of the group
 
“Yeah we better hurry before Usagin and Narutosan eats the whole buffet” Rei said
 
“And with Chouji around the food will be gone in a matter of minutes” Shikamaru added
 
“So were staying here for the night” Kiba said
 
“I supposed we are tired from the mission and its a long way back to Konoha so its better to rest now” Neji said
 
The group nodded Niki notice Akamaru” oh what a cute dog you have there its so big what's your name?” she started petting the large dog while Akamaru began to wag its tail
 
“His name is Akamaru” Kiba said
 
“Oh Akamaru what a cute name aren't you the cutest dog?” Niki said as she continue to pet him
 
Kiba smirk(Akamaru is always the ladies dog)
 
“We better go to the buffet” TenTen said
 
“Yeah before Chouji eats it all” Shikamaru said
 
“Not to mention Naruto and Usagi” Sakura said
 
The leaf ninjas were going to the buffet when Niki stop them” wait Im sorry but we don't allowed pets you'll have to put Akamaru on a cage”
 
Hearing the word cage Akamaru began to tremble” calm down Akamaru she's not going to put you on a cage right?” Kiba said while looking at Niki
 
“But I” Niki didn't finish because Akamaru was giving her the sad puppy “ oh you're co cute okay I won't put you on a cage but I can't let you go to the buffet”
 
Akamaru started growling but Kiba calm him down” don't worry boy Ill bring you some food” he left along with Hinata since the others were already on the buffet
 
At the buffet the people that were there were just shock at the sight of Usagi Naruto and Chouji, Chouji has already eaten half of the buffet's food while Naruto and Usagi didn't eat as much as Chouji but they were still big eaters. The rest of the group sweat dropped at the sight while some were embarrassed namely the senshis to see the future ruler of Crystal Tokyo eating like a there was no tomorrow for the leaf ninjas it was normal for Naruto and Chouji to eat much especially after a mission. After the buffet the group went to the lounge to take a break Sasuke and Sakura went to the terrace and Naruto and Hotaru also went to the terrace. While the group was in the lounge the leaf ninjas decided to tell them about some of their missions and a little about themselves to the senshis.
 
“Wow you guys have done a lot” Makoto said in awe
 
“That's the life of a ninja” Neji said
 
“ Sounds kind of exciting” Haruka said
 
“Sometimes it is when you kick some other ninjas butt” Kiba said
 
“Hey Usagi can I ask you something?” Ino said
 
“What is it?” Usagi said puzzle
 
“How can you eat so much and keep such a nice figure?” Ino said
 
Usagi blink for a minute and gave thoughtful look” that's a good question I ….I don't know”
 
Ino sweat dropped(you got to be kidding me she eats as much as Naruto and she's still thin I understand Naruto not getting fat since he's always training but Usagi)
 
“So have anything funny had happen to you guys while you were on missions” Minako said
 
“Not really” Shikamaru said
 
“The only thing I consider to be extremely hilarious it has to be when we were back on the academy I will never forget it” Kiba said as he started chucking
 
The rest of the ninjas started chuckling too they had a pretty good idea what Kiba was talking about the snehsis were just dying of curiosity.
 
“Well jus tell us already” Usagi said dying of curiosity
 
Kiba laugh” it was when Naruto kiss Sasuke on the lips” he laugh even harder the rest of the group were laughing even Hinata she was just laughing slightly but the reaction of the senshis were completely different than the leaf ninjas
 
“WHAT” the senshis shouted in unison
 
 
 
At the Terrace
 
 
 
Sasuke and Sakura were watching the night sky from the terrace they were both quiet and hasn't said a word ever since they arrived. Sakura could sense that there was something bothering Sasuke she could see it his eyes, she didn't know if she should ask him what's was wrong so she finally decided to break silence.
 
“Sasukekun what's wrong?” Sakura said
 
Sasuke let out a huge sight before speaking” Beryl” he paused” Beryl let hatred took over her because she wanted revenge more than anything and look where she ended up, I….I don't want that to happen to me I don't want revenge to control my life”
 
“You're wrong Sasukekun revenge is not controlling you because you are here instead of being with Orochimaru you're here with us…..with me” Sakura whisper the last part
 
“Sakura” Sasuke said he then smirk” you're still annoying”
 
Sakura felt hurt when the Uchiha called her that she felt like sobbing and punch his lights out but those thoughts ran out of her head when Sasuke grab her by the waist his face inches from her face she blush as she could taste his breath.
 
Sasuke smirk” but I wouldn't wanted any other way” with those words he was about to claim her lips with a kiss Sakura closed her eyes waiting to taste his heavenly lips once again.
 
The couple were about to kiss until
 
“ACHOO”
 
Sasuke and Sakura broke their embrace which both curse under their breath Sasuke growl a little” come on out Naruto”
 
Naruto step out of the bushes from the garden along with Hotaru who had a sorry look on her face” sorry guys didn't mean to interrupt your kiss” he chuckle as he went to their side
 
“Narutokun I told you this was a bad idea” Hotaru said
 
Sasuke frown” thanks for spoiling the moment dobe”
 
“Yeah way to go Naruto” Sakura retorted
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” sorry, but this means that its official right?” he then show Sasuke and Sakura the pinky finger meaning that they are boyfriend and girlfriend making the two ninjas blush bright red” well are you guys a couple?”
 
Sakura blush again” well Naruto you see its just” Sasuke cut her off
 
“Yes its true” Sasuke said
 
Sakura gasp” we are?”
 
Sasuke nodded and took her hand” Sakura and I are a couple, but if you don't want to”
 
“Yes of course I want to for a long time” Sakura said
 
“Good its about damn time you two got together anyway I won't be interfering anymore lets go Hotaruchan” Naruto said as he took her hand
 
“Wait Naruto?” Sasuke said
 
“What is it?” Naruto said
 
“Can you stay there something we want to talk to you” Sasuke said
 
“O…okay” Naruto said unsure he look at Hotaru
 
“Its al right Narutokun Ill wait for you with the others” Hotaru said as she left
 
Naruto sighed as he went to the two ninjas side and looked to the night sky” make it quick Sasuke I don't like making Hotaruchan wait for too long”
 
“Are you really staying at Tokyo?” Sasuke said sounding a little hesitant
 
Naruto gasp at the Uchihas question he looked at Sasuke and Sakura who worried looks on their faces” how….how do you know?”
 
“We overheard Hotaru back at the battle” Sakura said
 
“Yeah Im staying” Naruto said flatly
 
“But Naruto you really can expect to stay in Tokyo I mean the village” Sakura didn't finish
 
“The village could care less about me” Naruto said sounding a little angry
 
“That's not true Naruto what about Tsunadesama Konohamaru Iruka Jiraiyasama I mean they care about you, you can't expect to” Sakura was cut off by Sasuke
 
“That's enough Sakura if Naruto wants to stay then so be it” Sasuke said
 
“But Sasukekun” Sakura said
 
Sasuke looked back at Naruto” once a knucklehead idiot told me that he wanted to become Hokage and he kept bragging about it a lot making me sick till no end and now that same idiot wants to stay in Tokyo what happened to that idiot who had that dream?”
 
Naruto clench his fist in anger” I want to stay in Tokyo I love Hotaruchan and Usaginechan and everyone”
 
“You loved them so much that you're willing to give up your dream….and your friends” Sasuke said putting emphasis on the words dream and friends
 
“JUST SHUT UP SASUKE” Naruto shouted in anger” you weren't born alone you didn't have the villagers beating you and calling you names, you didn't have the villagers glare at you and hate you till no end I hated that but when Im in Tokyo I feel like Im truly home like Im wanted they accepted me for being me……and not for being the prince of the moon or the vessel of Kyubi but just for being me and I also have a family it means a lot to me”
 
Sakura who was now in tears looked at him” what about us Naruto you don't think we have accepted you for being who you are, you think that were not going to miss you we care about you Naruto yes even Sasukekun and Shikamaru Ino Chouji Kiba Hinata Shino everyone cares about you, and Naruto you mean a lot to us we can't be team seven if you're not with us right?” she continue to sob softly
 
Naruto was crying by Sakura's sudden confession” Im sorry I….I” he left the terrace in a hurry while crying
 
“Naruto” Sakura said she was going after him but Sasuke stop her
 
“Let him go Sakura he needs time to think for himself” Sasuke said
 
“Do you think he'll make the right decision?” Sakura said
 
“Depends on what's the right decision that's all up to him” Sasuke said
 
Sakura nodded as she continues to think about Naruto she didn't wanted Naruto to stay she took a quick glance at the Uchiha who had the same look as her he didn't wanted Naruto to stay either however it was up to Naruto to decided if he'll stay in Tokyo or return to the leaf village.
 
Naruto return to the lounge but he only took a peek at the place he saw the whole group of Konoha laughing along with the senshis they were having fun he smiled at the sight, he slowly left the lounge and head to the entrance of the inn. He began to think what Sakura told him most people of the village were going to miss him even if they were still people who hated him, also he promised Hotaru he was going to stay in Tokyo and he's not the person who never backs down on his word. He continues to look at the night sky and think if he would make the right decision.
 
“Dammit what should I do? I want to stay in Tokyo but I also want to become Hokage, I love Hotaruchan and Usaginechan I want to stay with them but that means I will miss my friends from Konoha Sasuke Sakurachan Kakashi sensei Iruka sensei granny Tsunade Konohamaru and the perverted hermit not to mention that I won't be becoming Hokage I don't know what to do should I follow my dream or you should I follow my destiny” he chuckle at the word” I taught Neji that destiny is something that you forge with your own hands not the other way around but I want to stay in Tokyo I don't know what to do?” he finally quit his arguing with himself and look at the night sky maybe he will finally made up his mind.
 
He didn't realize that he was being watch by someone a certain girl with short black hair she was sobbing a little she finally dry her tears and return back to the lounge before Naruto got back. When he got back to the lounge Sasuke and Sakura were already with the rest of the group they seem to be watching something with high interest Hotaru saw him and give him a big hug they walk hand to hand to the group.
 
“Hey what's going on here?” Naruto said looking at the big crowd
 
“Yo Naruto you're not going to believe this but Shikamaru's about to lose on a chess game” Kiba said
 
Hearing this Naruto gasp he knew that Shikamaru was smart and a brilliant strategist when it comes to games like Chogi and Chess he was the best he couldn't believe someone would actually beat him when he got close and saw on a nearby table he saw Shikamaru in his usual thinking stance while on the other side he's opponent was none other than Ami both have lost every piece in the game except for the king Ami had the white king while Shikamaru had the black king the leaf ninjs along with the senshis were watching with high interest.
 
“Wow this has to be the best chess match I have ever seen” Rei said in awe the rest of the group nodded in agreement
 
Ami giggle to herself(Shikamarusan really takes this game seriously)
 
Shikamaru open his eyes and broke from his thinking stance he smirk to himself(I finally found a worthy opponent) he reach for his chess piece ready to make the next move everybody watch with high interest they have dying to know the outcome of this glorious game even Lee had the flame of youth burning in his eyes watching for the excited conclusion they continue to watch until.
 
Shikamaru sighed” that's it Im tired I give up” he said flatly
 
“WHAT' the group shouted while falling(anime style)
 
“Im tired this game could take hours and I want to get some rest” Shikamaru said sounding his usual lazy self
 
The leaf ninjas groan in frustration
 
Ino sighed(this is just like the chunin exams he could have defeated Temari and instead he gave up what a lazy bum)
 
In the end group agreed that it was getting late and they should go to their rooms and rest
 
 
 
The next day
 
 
 
The leaf ninjas were outside of the inn they were ready to leave
 
“Well we should get going” Shikamaru said
 
“Right report back to Hokagesama” Kakashi said
 
“Hey aren't you guys coming too?” Lee said
 
Kakashi looked to Naruto who had a down expression on his face the same goes with Sasuke and Sakura” well be returning to the village later”
 
Neji nodded” al right”
 
Ino look at Chouji” Chouji when we return to the village you're going on a diet”
 
“WHAT A DIET but Ino” Chouji said
 
“You heard me and that's final” Ino said putting her foot down
 
Chouji sighed he really didn't wanted to go on a diet but he knew how angry Ino could get so he had no choice but to obey her.
 
“I guess well see you later at the village” Kiba said
 
“Hey Amisan if you ever come to Konoha Ill be waiting for you to have a rematch but this time it will be playing Chogi” Shikamaru said with a grin on his face
 
Ami smiled at him” yes of course I hope we get to have another game Shikamarusan”
 
“Thank you all very much for helping us we couldn't have done it with out your help” Usagi said
 
The leaf ninjas nodded with out looking back they left the inn until they disappeared from sight.
 
“I can't believe we actually forgot about it” Minako said sad
 
“Yeah now that Metallia and Beryl has been defeated you guys have to go back to your home” Makoto said sad
 
“I guess you guys are leaving now” Haruka said trying not to sound sad but she was
 
Usagi stood quiet she didn't wanted to say anything the fact that her brother was leaving was enough to make her cry but she hold the tears back.
 
“We should return to Tokyo first” Sasuke said
 
Naruto blink” to Tokyo why?”
 
“To pack our things dobe what else” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah we have to pack our things back in our apartment” Sakura said
 
“I guess so how can I forget, al right lets go back to Tokyo” Naruto said
 
“Wait guys” Usagi said making the group look back at her when suddenly they heard a loud growl they sweat dropped
 
“How about we have breakfast before we go back to Tokyo” Usagi said
 
Rei sweat dropped(that's our Usagi always thinking about food)
 
“I guess breakfast is good” Naruto said in his cherry tone
 
The group went back to the inn to have breakfast after that they will return to Tokyo but what would happen to Naruto will he stay in Tokyo or will he follow his dream of becoming Hokage and return to the leaf village.
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
The next chapter will be the final chapter of the first arc that's right I finally decided to add the sequel in this story together but still the next chapter will be sad Im already working on it as we speak and there will also be a song and some lyrics. Please read my Silent Mobius story beginning or the en? I need reviews farewell.
 
 
.