Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Invasion on the leaf part 2 ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 42 Invasion on the Leaf part 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
Near Konoha
 
 
 
The five ninjas were still running they have finally left the forest and they were getting closer to reach the leaf village. They were all relief to see the front gates of Konoha and to see that the village hasn't received any serious damage which it was consider weird by some namely Kakashi and Anko.
 
“We did it we finally arrived at the village” Naruto said in a cherry tone
 
“Lets not waste anymore time” Anko said
 
“Right Sasuke Sakura go with Anko Naruto you're with me” Kakashi said
 
“Right” Naruto said Sasuke and Sakura nodded
 
As soon as they enter the village they separated in order to help the village with the enemy
 
 
 
Hokage Tower
 
 
 
The sound ninjas have charge on Tsunade and Shizune, Shizune started shooting her poison needles she hit a few of them and they fell to the ground and turn to dust while Tsunade started punching sound ninja after another sending them far away from the village. Shizune threw more of her needles while TonTon did a wild charge hitting them the sound ninjas were multiplying Tsunade and Shizune use the shadow clone jutsu to even the odds but they were still unmatched. The Tsunade clones along with the Shizune clones double team shooting their poison needles, one of the sound ninjas did the same loud shriek causing the two medic ninjas to cover their ears and now they were twice their numbers than before. The real Shizune and her clones made a hand seal.
 
NINJA ART POISON FOG
 
All of the Shizune clones blew a large purple smoke from their mouth Tsunade and her clones dodge and took cover from the massive poison smoke, the sound ninjas however were caught in the poison smoke making them fall to the ground and turn to dust. Tsunade smork seeing that they weren't so much of the sound ninjas decided to finish it she and her clones made a hand seal making their hands glow with chakra, they all charge at the sound ninjas and they all hit their chest right in their heart.
 
Tsunade smirk” its over” she then gasp seeing the sound ninjas still standing(impossible they should be dead I stop the chakra flow and blood pressure from their heart how can this be?)
 
Shizune was also shock(what's going on why are they still standing?)
 
Tsunade glared at the sound ninjas(these ninjas what are they?) she finally snap from her thinking and continue to attack them
 
Shizune and her clones were beginning to be outnumbered by the sound ninjas she continue to fire her poison needles TonTon was soon beaten down by the sheer number, all of the sudden Shizune was caught by one of the sound ninjas. The sound ninjas hands started glowing black Shizune was starting to feel weak and exhausted.
 
“Tsunadesama I….” Shizune trailed off as she fall to the ground unconscious
 
Tsunade gasp” SHIZUNE” she glare hard at the sound ninjas” that's it no more nice Hokage” she then bit her thumb making some blood appeared and made a quick hand seal
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
A large cloud of smoke appeared the whole place of when it the cloud vanish a giant white slug with a blue line on its back appeared. Tsunade took the unconscious Shizune she was now standing on top of the head of the giant slug.
 
“Al right Katsui use your acid slime” Tsunade said
 
“Yes Tsunadesama” Katsui said she then threw a large green smile from her mouth hitting the sound ninjas with it as soon as it made contact with them they started melting their skin along with their bodies
 
Tsunade smirk” keep it up Katsui there's plenty of them” she then look at the Hokage Tower behind her(I better be careful and not let the Tower get destroyed or Ill be paying the reconstruction for it and still haven't paid all my debts yet)
 
The giant slug continue to throw her acid slime destroying more sound ninjas, Tsunade then notice more sound ninjas coming” damn there's no end for this, Katsui take care of Shizune for me”
 
“Yes Tsunadesama” Katsui said
 
Tsunade jump down from the giant slug and charge at the incoming sound ninjas” here's my PAINFUL SKY LEG” she launch a flying kick hitting the sound ninjas and the entire ground was turn to rubble
 
Tsunade took one of the sound ninjas and threw him at the rest of the sound ninjas like a bowling ball hitting a couple of bowling pins, she didn't gave them time to stand up as she gave an uppercut to the whole group sound ninjas sending far away from the leaf village by now Katsui was done defeating the rest of the sound ninjas she then vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
“AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY VILLAGE” Tsunade shouted
 
An Ambu ninjas wearing a hawk mask came he gasp seeing the whole ground destroy like an earthquake pass by” Hokagesame did the sound ninjas already came here?”
 
Tsunade sweat dropped at his question” what do you think? What's your report?”
 
“Um….yes the sound ninjas keep coming to the village their numbers are very high” the ambu ninja said
 
“WHAT and you haven't closed the gates yet what are you waiting for close the entrance and every other gate and cast a defense barrier around the walls of the village that will keep them from entering the village” Tsunade said
 
“Yes Hokagesama” the ambu ninja said
 
“Did Anko and team Kakashi arrived yet?” Tsunade said
 
“Yes Hokagesama one of the chunins that was fighting near the entrance to the village saw them entering they also separated into two groups” the ambu ninja said
 
Tsunade sighed in relief” good its about time they got here go now”
 
“Yes Hokagesama” the ambu ninja said as he vanish
 
Tsunade went to Shizune and check on her(her energy has been drained but she'll be fine so Genma was right these sound ninjas are not normal the ability to steal energy its not even a ninjutsu or a medic jutsu Orochimaru has gone too far with his experiments this time)
 
 
 
At the entrance to the shelter
 
 
 
The battle has been fierce so far the battle have been even the Ambu, chunin and Jounins along with Iruka, Ebisu and the Konohamaru corps were holding their ground against the sound ninjas. Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon were doing a good job the three genins were throwing kunais and shurikens and they were good at ninjutsu and taijutsu, Iruka and Ebisu were still busy taking more sound ninjas. As more sound ninjas fall to the ground the rest of them use their special shriek to call more of them making the battle more complicated. The leaf ninjas were now surrounded and outnumbered by the sound ninjas, the sound ninjas charge capturing some of the chunins and Jounins and drain their energy.
 
Iruka went to one of the bodies of a leaf ninja(his alive but his energy has been drain so its true)
 
In a couple of minutes the sound ninjas have drain a lot of energy from the chunins and Jounins making the numbers of the leaf ninjas decreased at a great rate. Soon only four Ambus, Iruka, Ebisu and the Konohamaru corps remain in battle.
 
One of the sound ninjas charge for Moegi but Konohamaru got in the way protecting her, the sound ninja drain his energy making him fall to the ground unconscious.
 
“NO KONOHAMARUKUN” Moegi shouted while some tears fall from her eyes
 
“NO KONOHAMARU” Ebisu shouted he glare at the sound ninjas” you bastards you will pay for harming Konohamaru” he charge at the sound ninjas with kunai in hand and took out more sound ninjas
 
“Its no use there's too many of them” Udon said as he was now panicking at the odds
 
Moegi was at Konohamaru's side she was sobbing” no Konohamarukun please you have to be okay”
 
“Don't worry Moegi Konohamaru is al right he only needs some rest so please get him out of here Udon you go too Ebisu, myself and the Ambu will handle the sound ninjas” Iruka said
 
“But there's too many of them you guys wont be able to defeat them on your own” Udon said
 
Iruka scowl” have you forgotten everything I taught you in class? A ninja is always ready to die for his village….for his people now go you two I won't repeat myself again”
 
Moegi who was now carrying Konohamaru on her shoulder she was still sobbing Udon decided to help her carry her teammate and companion they didn't wanted to follow his orders but they could tell by the look of his eyes that he was all serious so they nodded and decided to go to the shelter. The genins were about to leave when a sound ninja charge at them at high speed Iruka and Ebisu went to their side to help them but it was too late.
 
Before the sound got the chance to drain the energy of Moegi and Udon out of nowhere came a giant toad crashing in the ground causing a massive earthquake shaking all of the sound and leaf ninjas out of balance. Moegi and Udon were safe Iruka and Ebisu along with the Ambu saw the giant toad and gasp especially Ebisu.
 
“That….toad its Gamabunta” Ebisu said” then that means” he paused
 
“Looks like we made it in time” Gamabunta said looking at the sound ninjas
 
“Im glad I got worry when I saw the sound ninjas attacking” a new voice said
 
The leaf ninjas gasp when they saw a figure standing on top of the toad boss head, an older man with long spiky white hair wearing an green and red outfit.
 
“Its Jiraiyasama” Ebisu said in a cheerful tone
 
“That's right it is I Jiraiya the Toad Mountain Hermit and I won't allow you sound ninjas do whatever you like Orochimaru has some nerves attacking the village again it makes me very angry”
 
(That's Jiraiyasama for you always loyal and dedicated to the village he is one of the legendary sanins) Ebisu thought
 
“And also” Jiraiya began” it makes me more upset that I was interrupted in the middle of my research at the Konoha hot baths when they attack”
 
The leaf ninjas fall to the ground(anime style) at the toad hermits comment
 
Ebisu sweat dropped(I should it know)
 
“Time to take out the trash or in this case burn it” Jiraiya said while looking at the sound ninjas” Gamabunta time for some oil”
 
“You got it” Gamabunta said as he was about to fire the oil
 
“EVERYONE STAND BACK” Jiraiya shouted to the leaf ninjas who nodded and were able to take the bodies of their unconscious comrades in time for the toad hermit to form a hand seal
 
NINJA ART FIRE BALL JUTSU
 
Jiraiya shot a huge fire ball at the oil causing a massive fire to spread hitting all of the sound ninjas who were burn to ashes. After the fire was gone Gamabunta vanish in a cloud of smoke Jiraiya was looking at the burn corpse of the sound ninjas.
 
“Is everyone al right?” Jiraiya said noticing the bodies of the leaf ninjas
 
“Were al right Jiraiyasama they are just unconscious they're energy have been drain” Ebisu said
 
Jiraiya blink” energy drain?”
 
“That's the ability of these sound ninjas when they touch you they somehow drain your energy” Iruka said
 
“I know of jutsus that can drain chakra but energy that's something completely different there's not even a jutsu that can steal energy as far as I know” Jiraiya said interested
 
“There something else about these sound ninjas” Iruka said” they don't look human”
 
“What do you mean they don't look human?” Jiraiya said curious
 
“Yeah we used our sexy jutsu on them and they didn't flinch” Moegi said
 
Jiraiya gasp in shock” impossible any other guy would react to that jutsu”
 
(Including you and me) Ebisu thought with a sweat dropped
 
(Not affected to Naruto's technique that's really shocker there could have been female ninjas in the group but there aren't many women in the sound so why weren't they affected?) Jiraiya thought
 
“You guys should go to the shelter ad stay with the villagers Ill go to the village and help the others(and it will better if I talk with Tsunade) Jiraiya said
 
“Al right Jiraiyasama” Ebisu said
 
Jiraiya nodded and vanish
 
 
 
Chunin exam stadium(rooftop)
 
 
 
The black Ambu op was still looking at the distance of the leaf village” hmm it seems they are being defeated too quickly it seems they need an upgrade” he then took from his pocket a small round black crystal that look very familiar, the crystal began to glow darkly then it stopped glowing
 
He chuckle evilly” lets see if they can defeat them now?” he went back to look at the distant village
 
 
 
Outside of the Forest of Death
 
 
 
Team eight have just left the forest of death they were now being pursued by a large number of sound ninjas that for some reason they have become even faster than before. When the sound ninjas were able to catch up to them they were now completely surrounded by an army of team eight they were lots of Kiba Akamaru, Shino, Hinata and Kurenai. The army of illusions charge at the sound ninjas as soon as they were close to them, the sound ninjas were engulf in a large cherry blossom tree Kurenai came from trees with a kunai in hand and strike the sound ninjas killing them.
 
Kiba was in awe” I didn't know Kurenaisensei could do that technique with so many genjutsus”
 
“There still more of them heading our way” Kurenai said
 
“Here they come” Hinata said with her byakugan on
 
Kiba got on Akamaru and they charge at the sound ninjas Akamaru was tackling them while Kiba use his kunais and smoke bombs to stop them. Shino summon his insects while Hinata use her Hyuga style taijutsu and Kurenai use her kunais and shurikens, the sound ninjas counter attack with some kunais and shurikens.
 
“Look out everyone those kunais and shurikens are filled with a strange essence I can't tell what it is?” Hinata said with her byakugan on
 
The group nodded and dodge the incoming weapons Kiba got another sound ninja with Akamarus speed but one of the sound ninjas sneak pass behind him and threw a kunai hitting him on his right shoulder.
 
“AH” Kiba shouted as he felt the kunai hit his shoulder he flinch in pain Akamaru stop running to check on his partner
 
“KIBAKUN” Hinata shouted worry while taking another sound ninja down
 
(What's wrong with me why do I feel so weak all of the sudden? Did that kunai was filled with poison) Kiba thought
 
Hinata went to her boyfriends side” Kibakun are you okay?”
 
“I….I don't know I feel weak all of the sudden what was in that kunai anyway Hinata?” Kiba said
 
“I don't know it wasn't poison it was a strange energy I can't tell well what it is even with my byakugan” Hinata said
 
“Look out you two here they come more of them” Shino said
 
More sound ninjas came and this time they were twice the number than before the team was surrounded by the sound army. Kiba was feeling his energy been drain and he was about to collapse Hinata was carrying him while Akamaru was growling at the sound ninjas Shino has summoned a large amount of his insects but he was panting while Kurenai was also panting it seems they were reaching their limit.
 
(Damn what are we going to do Im feeling exhausted Shino must be getting exhausted too since it takes a lot chakra to summon his insects Kurenai sensei can take all of them and the same goes with Hinata it looks like this is it I don't want it to end not yet) Kiba thought as his arm was around Hinata's shoulder
 
The sound ninjas charge at the tired group when suddenly a group of sound ninjas was taken out then another group was taken out, the team saw at the person responsible for the defeat of the sound ninjas and they were quite surprise to see who it was.
 
Kiba smirk” I never thought you'd be here but Im glad that you are”
 
 
 
Konoha Hospital
 
 
Genma, Asuma and his team arrive at the hospital they saw a couple of Ambu's watching over at the entrance.
 
“Is everyone al right?” Asuma said
 
“Yeah we are we have already lost more of our men but we can still fight” the Ambu ninja said
 
“I can't blame you all of the sudden the sound ninjas got stronger” Shikamaru said
 
“Yeah the ones we fought before getting here weren't as easy to beat as the first group that we fought before” Chouji said
 
“Don't worry now were here to help you” Genma said
 
“We don't have enough men to protect the back of the hospital” the ambu ninja said
 
“Then its settle you guys stay here and protect the entrance while Genma and I go to the back” Asuma said
 
“Right leave it to us” Shikamaru said
 
“Whatever you do don't let them enter the hospital” Asuma said as he left with Genma and the ambu ninja
 
“Al right Ino check if you can spot any sound ninjas heading this way?” Shikamaru said
 
Ino nodded” right” she then spotted a bird flying nearby and smirk” lucky me” she then perform a hand seal
 
NINJA ART MIND TRANSFER JUTSU
 
Ino's body fell and Chouji caught it in time the bird went flying straight ahead at the village, a few minutes later the bird return and Ino return to her body she stood silent for a moment.
 
“Well are they any of them coming Ino?” Shikamaru said
 
“Yeah they are coming al right…..a lot of them” Ino said
 
“How many?” Chouji said
 
“An army” Ino said scare
 
Both Shikamaru and Chouji gasp
 
“You got to be kidding me just how many of these sound ninjas are here?” Shikamaru said” al right listen up the odds are against us so we have to be prepare”
 
“Oh yeah I know exactly what to use against them” Ino said as she took a few kuanis from her hostler
 
“Same with me” Chouji said
 
Shikamaru growl” great here they come”
 
An army of sound ninjas charge at them they threw kunais, the three dodge them Chouji acted fast by forming a hand seal.
 
TITAN TRANSFORMATION JUTSU
 
Chouji transform into a giant and started attacking the sound ninjas, Shikamaru follow by froming a hand seal.
 
SHADOW MIMICATION JUTSU
 
Shikamaru's shadow stretch and change into six shadows that look like Shikamaru the shadows stretch capturing a couple of sound ninjas and strangle them, Ino was about to threw her kunais but the sound ninjas were faster and threw explosive kunais at her she took a jump back letting the kunai hit the ground and explode.
 
“Hey Ino watch it we can't let the hospital get destroyed” Shikamaru said
 
Ino sweat dropped(what about me? I could get caught in the explosion) she threw her kunais hitting the sound ninjas as soon as they were hit by the kunais the sound ninjas fell to the ground death
 
Ino smirk” just what I expect from my poison kunais just getting a scratch from them you die
 
“Where did you get poison?” Shikamaru said
 
“Looks like you have forgotten that I work at a flower shop I plant some poisonous flowers then I extract the poison from then and add the poison to my kunais Tsunadesama taught me some medical jutsu's not as much as Sakura though” Ino said
 
Shikamaru smirk(she really is troublesome)
 
Chouji was done with the sound ninjas and change back to normal size” we did it”
 
“I hope that's the last of them” Ino said
 
“I hope Asuma and Genma are al right” Shikamaru said
 
“Then lets go help them then” Chouji said
 
Shikamaru nodded but they were ambush by sound ninjas, the sound ninjas tackle them and before they had the chance to steal their energy the three leaf ninjas vanish in a cloud of smoke and were replace by three logs. Suddenly the sound ninjas were caught in a large shadow, Shikamaru smirk he succeeded in his shadow possession jutsu Ino and Chouji jump from the hospital roof.
 
“You guys thought we were going to let our guard down like that” Shikamaru said
 
Ino threw more of her poison kunais hitting the sound ninjas and killing them, more sound ninjas came.
 
Ino went to her hostler and gasp(damn Im out of poison kunais)
 
A sound ninja charge at her but before he caught her Chouji got in the way and protected her the sound ninja drain his energy he fell to the ground unconscious.
 
“NO CHOUJI” Ino shouted as she went to his side tears were forming in her eyes she cursed under her breath(damn Chouji why this is the second time you saved me) she check his pulse to see if he was al right and sighed in relief” good he's al right”
 
“INO LOOK OUT” Shkamaru shouted
 
Ino look behind her and saw the sound ninjas charging at her they threw a couple of explosive kunais on her but out of nowhere a powerful gust of wind came and flew all the sound ninjas and the explosive kunais away from the leaf ninjas. Shikamaru and Ino saw the person that help them and they were quite surprise.
 
Shikamaru smirk” well its about time you got here”
 
 
 
Training Ground number seven
 
 
 
Team Gai were fighting more sound ninjas, Gai and Lee have team up to take on the sound ninjas while Neji and TenTen did the same. Gai and Lee launch a massive kick sending aother sound ninja a few yards away, while TenTen unleash a barrage of weapons and Neji use his Hyuga taijutsu. Gai and Lee were having no problem with the sound ninjas because of their high speed and they were giving the sound ninjas one hell of a beating, things got complicated for Neji and TenTen as the sound ninjas were throwing kunais and even explosive kunais Neji use his Kaiten rotation to block all of the weapons and explosives and TenTen counter attack with her own weapons.
 
More sound ninjas came and charge at fast speed Neji saw it coming and use his eight trigrams sixty four palms to take them out, TenTen took her red staff and started hitting any sound ninjas in sight. Neji saw with his byakugan that one of the sound ninjas have sneak behind TenTen he gasp.
 
“TenTen LOOK OUT” Neji shouted
 
TenTen turn around but it was too late the sound ninja have grab her by the arms and started draining her energy.
 
“Ah Neji I….” TenTen trailed off before falling to the ground unconscious
 
“TENTEN” Neji shouted he glared at the sound ninjas in hatred he charge at them and use his Kaiten rotation to beat every one of them
 
Gai and Lee have finish with the sound ninjas and went to their fallen teammates side
 
“Neji is she al right?” Lee said worry
 
Neji look with his byakugan and a he gave a small smile” yes she'll be fine I don't know what he did to her though”
 
“Another job well done team” Gai said giving his nice guy pose follow by Lee then
 
“Its not over yet” Neji said as he look at the incoming sound ninjas
 
Gai smirk” come on make me feel the power of youth”
 
“I am ready to take on all of you” Lee said getting into his taijutsu stance
 
Before the sound ninjas got close to them one sound ninjas was send flying while a couple of them were burn and the rest of them were tied up by a bunch of snakes and thrown on a nearby tree. Team Gai were happy to see Sasuke, Sakura and Anko heading their way.
 
“Sasukekun Sakurasan you guys made it” Lee said
 
“Leesan everyone are you guys al right?” Sakura said she then saw the unconscious TenTen near Neji and gasp” is TenTen al right?”
 
“Not to worry she'll be fine I guess she needs some rest now” Neji said
 
“Hey where's Kakashi?” Gai said not noticing his eternal rival in the group
 
“And where's Narutokun too?” Lee said
 
“We separate in order to help the village” Sasuke said
 
“Are they anymore sound ninjas in this area?” Anko said
 
“No we took out all of the sound ninjas that were on all the training grounds” Gai said
 
“I guess that's one thing less to worry about” Sakura said
 
Sasuke went to one of the bodies of a sound ninja he activated his sharingan and gasp Anko was next to him
 
“What is it? I was right they're not human aren't they?” Anko said
 
Before Sasuke could answer her the body of the sound ninja got up shocking Anko and the rest of the group but Sasuke reacted fast and pierce Kusanagi into the head of the sound ninja he then turn to dust.
 
“That thing was still alive” Anko said shock
 
Sasuke remained quiet he was a little shock Sakura came next to him” Sasukekun what's wrong?”
 
“That sound ninja wasn't human in fact you're not going to believe what it was” Sasuke said
 
Sakura gasp while Anko and team Gai were eager to listen to what the Uchiha has to say it seems they were in for quite a shock.
 
 
 
Konoha forest
 
 
 
Naruto and Kakashi were fighting some sound ninjas that were following them, they both threw kunais at them in order to slow them down. They finally into an open field of the forest, Naruto took his chance and use his shadow clones to attack the sound ninjas use taijutsu to beat them. Kakashi then use the shadow clone jutsu and each of the clones to do chidori, the clones charge at the sound ninjas piercing the chidori right in the middle of their heart killing them.
 
“These sound ninjas are so annoying” Naruto said irritated
 
“Were not done yet Naruto keep your guard up” Kakashi said as he took a kunai from his hostler
 
And he was right more sound ninjas came but they were twice as many as before they threw kunais at them but the two ninja dodge them with ease.
 
Naruto growl” damn there's too many of them Kakashi sensei well have to split up” he then left with a couple of sound ninjas following him close by
 
“NO NARUTO DON'T SPLIT UP” Kakashi shouted he then sighed(Naruto you only made things more complicated) he look straight at the sound ninjas that stood with him” al right Im gonna make this quick I don't have time to waste”
 
In another part of the forest Naruto was running while the sound ninjas were still following him, one of the sound ninjas caught him but he vanish in a cloud smoke and it was replace by a piece of a log. Suddenly behind the sound ninjas an army of Naruto clones came charging at them and each of the clones had rasengan in their hands the rasengan hit all of the sound ninjas killing them in the spot.
 
“Heh that was easy” Naruto said as his clones vanish
 
A sound ninja then came it seems it was hiding in one of the bushes nearby
 
Naruto acted fast and threw a kunai at it, but the sound ninja barely dodge it as it hit and rip his mask out. Naruto gasp in shock as he was staring at the face of the sound ninja his face was nothing human his face was pale like Orochimaru but it was a little disfigure he had sharp teeth's and piercing green eyes. Naruto was shock the image because the image of the sound ninja was very familiar to him since he had seen it before.
 
(Anko was right they're not human that thing looks like a…….youma…..no it's a SOUND YOUMA) Naruto thought
 
His thinking was interrupted when the sound ninja made a loud shriek making him cover his ears, in seconds he was surrounded by an army of sound ninjas.
 
“What the how did more of them appeared?” Naruto said
 
The sound ninjas charge at him he was going to perform the shadow clone jutsu but the sound ninjas were too fast and they didn't give him a chance to perform the technique. One sound ninja caught him and started draining his energy Naruto started feeling weak he slowly began to fall to the ground.
 
(What's going on why am I so weak HEY this is…..they are draining my energy just like a youma not just this sound ninjas look like youmas but they have the same abilities as the youmas dammit I have to do something but Im so weak I can't barely keep my eyes open no I don't wanted it to end not like this I have to become Hokage and Usaginechan and Hotaruchan I have to see them again) Naruto though as he was struggling to keep himself awake
 
The rest of the sound ninjas were going to join in draining his energy until a couple of explosive kunais hit the ground making them fall to the ground. Naruto saw the explosion and look towards the source where the kunais came which it was near a tree branch he thought that it was Kakashi that he was able to take care of the sound ninjas and he has help him but it wasn't him at all. When he looked at the person who has rescue him he couldn't believe his eyes he was too shock.
 
Naruto gasp in shock while looking at the stranger who saved him” its……..its you”
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Yeah this is my best cliffhanger yet so anyone wants to guest who's Naruto's savior and whos's going to help Shikamaru and Kiba? Well I wont say a word you'll have to find out on the next chapter as always reviews are welcome flames are not farewell and until the next chapter.