Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Invasion on the Leaf part 3 ( Chapter 43 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 43 Invasion on the Leaf part 3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
Hokage Tower
 
 
 
Tsunade has been walking around her office nonstop, she's been too anxious to find out about the situation of the village so far and she was about to reach her limit.
 
“THAT'S IT” Tsunade shouted” I had it with waiting here Im going out there
 
“Whoa easy Tsunade”
 
Tsunade turn around and saw Jiraiya” well its about time you got here”
 
“After this attack I couldn't stay behind the lines how's the village so far” Jiraiya said
 
“Last I heard they were holding their own just fine and the civilians have been already sent to the shelter” Tsunade said
 
“I lnow I was there” Jiraiya said” so has Naruto arrive yet?”
 
“I was told that he return a while ago he must be fighting the sound ninjas” Tsunade said
 
Jiraiya smirk” that just like Naruto he must be going all out” Jiraiya said
 
An ambu ninja appeared wearing an hawk mask” Hokagesama I have some bad news the sound ninjas are still coming”
 
“You did close the gates and put the protective barrier like I told you right?” Tsunade said
 
“Yes Hokagesama” the ambu said
 
Tsunade sighed” great so its as I thought, if they are not coming from the outside then they are coming from the inside locate the source immediately wherever they are coming well find them”
 
“Yes Hokagesama” the ambu said as he vanish
 
“Looks like things are getting complicated” Jiraiya said
 
“They are already complicated, lets go Jiraiya Im sick of staying here doing nothing and besides I have to get Shizune to the hospital” Tsunade said
 
Jiraiya blink” what happened to her?”
 
“Her energy has been drained by the sound ninjas don't ask me how” Tsunade said
 
“So Iruka was right about the sound ninjas abilities to steal energy I never seen anything like it” Jiraiya said
 
“Lets go Shizune is in the other room” Tsunade said
 
Jiraiya nodded the two sanins left the Hokage office in a rush
 
(After this is over Im gonna need a bottle of sake) Tsunade thought
 
 
 
Konoha Forest
 
 
 
“Its……its you” Naruto said shock looking at the person who just save him
 
The person who saved him was a young girl who seems to be in her early teens, at first Naruto thought it was his friend Sakura but it wasn't her like Sakura she had light pink hair and dark pink eyes what caught Naruto's attention is that she has the same hairstyle as his sister Usagi but instead of being meatballs in her hair they had the shape of hearts. Naruto then saw her outfit and gasp she was wearing a ninja uniform which it was a female version of his old orange jumpsuit but instead of being orange it was colored blue with pink lines on the middle. He gasp even more when he saw the leaf headband tied around her neck, the young girl jump from the tree branch and near Naruto's side, the sound ninjas got back to their feet and charge at her.
 
Naruto gasp” LOOK OUT”
 
The girl reacted as threw kunais from her hostler and hit the sound ninjas she then perform a hand seal.
 
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
Ten clones of the mysterious young girl appeared Naruto was shock(No way she knows the shadow clone jutsu and that's a Jounin rank jutsu but she looks like a genin who is she I remember her when I saw Usaginechan's memories but I didn't saw much her I remember that Usaginechan protected her with her life just who is she?)
 
The girl's clones charge at the sound ninjas and kick and punch every one of them beating the crap out of them, when they fall to the ground she took a couple of explosives from her hostler and threw them where the sound ninjas fall exploding the ground and destroying them.
 
Naruto was in awe(wow she's good not bad in ninjutsu and taijutsu I wonder if she's good in genjutsu too and the way she fights she doesn't look like a genin)
 
Only one of sound ninja remain and he didn't waste no time as he used kunais and shurikens at the young girl hitting her Naruto gasp at first but when he saw that she vanish in a cloud of smoke and was replace by a wooden log he smile.
 
“Al right a substitution jutsu she's very good” Naruto said in his cherry mood
 
The sound ninja was caught off guard as three clones of the young girl kick him upward sending him high into the air, then another clone kick him down follow by another and finally one clone was about to attacking him before he hit the ground. Naruto gasp in shock when he saw a small blue sphere in the young girl right hand.
 
RASENGAN
 
The girl hit the sound ninja with the powerful spiral sphere destroying him and some of the ground, the young girl landed safely on the ground she had a satisfactory grin.
 
Naruto was still shock at what he just saw(no way rasengan she knows rasengan but how? Did….did she train with the perverted hermit?)
 
The young girl smile at Naruto then she saw he was about to collapse and she caught him in time” easy you're still weak from the energy drain of the sound ninjas”
 
Naruto looked at her in awe” who…..who are you?”
 
The girl smile at him again” well I should tell you even if we don't have time, so Im gonna explain things a little quick okay?”
 
Naruto nodded as he began to listen eagerly to what the young girl was about to say.
 
“Well first my name is Chibi Usa now listen up carefully I have come from the future to help you fight the sound ninja threat”
 
Naruto was either shock or confuse not understanding what she just told him” um…..did you say you're from the future?”
 
Chibi Usa sighed” look I know you don't believe me or you think Im crazy but you have to listen to me there's more I have to tell you”
 
Naruto nodded as he continue to listen to her
 
“I already told you Im from the future, I have come from the future city of Cristal Tokyo” Chibi Usa said
 
(Crystal Tokyo?) Naruto thought
 
“Im the princess of Crystal Tokyo and my mother and father are the rulers of the city, I have already finished my senshi training” Chibi Usa said
 
Naruto blink in realization” what you're a senshi then that means you know Usaginechan and the rest of the senshis”
 
Cibi Usa nodded” that's right I know them quite well after I finished my senshi training my mother wanted me to be prepare just in case any evil threat appeared in the future so she send me to Konoha in the future so I could begin my ninja training are you following me on this?” Chibi Usa said
 
Naruto still couldn't believe it but he still nodded in understanding
 
“I began my ninja training at the ninja academy and graduate with high points” Chibi Usa said and then blush” well maybe I didn't graduate with high points but I still pass and I became a genin and obviously I started my ninja training under my sensei” Chibi Usa said
 
Naruto had a blank look on his face” o…okay I think I kind of get it you are a princess from a future city called Crystal Tokyo right?” Naruto said while Chibi Usa nodded” and you are a senshi and your mother send you to Konoha in the future so you could become a ninja is that it?”
 
“You got it” Chibi Usa said
 
“I think I must have hit my head too hard when I was fighting those sound ninjas” Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head
 
Chibi Usa sweat dropped(he's clueless like Usagi)” its true Naruto why don't you ask me something that I would know”
 
Naruto was in deep thought” oh I got it, how did you know the rasengan and the shadow clone jutsu?”
 
Chibi Usa smile at him” can you guess? I told you after I graduate from the academy I have my training with my sensei so can you guess who's my sensei?”
 
“The perverted hermit?” Naruto said
 
Chibi Usa sweat dropped” no its not him(and besides there's no way I was going to be trained by that old pervert)”
 
“That can be the perverted hermit knows the rasengan he also taught it to the Fourth Hokage but he's dead and he also taught it to…….” Naruto pause in realization” to me” he looked back at Chibi Usa who was still smiling at him” you don't mean that”
 
“That's right you were the one who taught it to me and you also taught me to fight you're my sensei” Chibi Usa said
 
“Wait a minute so you're saying that it was me who train you” Naruto said puzzle
 
“You from the future” Chibi Usa said
 
Naruto smile” wow if I train you that means I must have become a very strong ninja right?”
 
Chibi Usa nodded” of course you're the H…..” Chibi Usa gasp and gulp” um….I mean that yeah you are very strong ninja” she made a fake giggle(oh that was close I almost let it slip)
 
Naruto smile” wow I can't believe I have my own student I can't help but feel proud of you Chibichan I mean you beat the crap out of those sound ninjas”
 
Chibi Usa giggle” of course I learn from the best”
 
Naruto gave his fox grin” hey wait a minute there's still one more thing I have to ask you Chibichan?”
 
“What is it?” Chibi Usa said
 
“You remind me of someone” Naruto said while staring at her
 
Chibi Usa smirk” really who do I remind you off?”
 
“Well you remind me of my sister Usaginechan a lot you know she's Sailor Moon the leader of the senshis” Naruto said sounding a little sad since he missed her
 
“Its obvious that I look like her Naruto you see my mother the queen of Crystal Tokyo is Sailor Moon” Chibi Usa said while smiling
 
“Wow that makes sense so Usaginechan is your mother” Naruto said then gasp” WHAT wait if Usaginechan is your mother than Im” he paused while looking shock
 
“That's right uncle Im your future niece” Chibi Usa said while giving him a thumbs up
 
THUD
 
Naruto fainted
 
Chibi Usa sweat dropped” I can't believe he actually fainted Usagi was shock when she find out I was her daughter but she didn't fainted uncle Sasuke was right he is a wuss”
 
 
 
Village Center
 
 
 
Sasuke, Sakura and Anko along with Team Gai were running the village streets they have already encounter more sound ninjas as soon as they left the training grounds but they didn't have problems beating them.
 
“These sound ninjas are annoying” Anko said
 
“It looks like they have already surrounded the village” Sasuke said
 
“Hasn't Tsunadesama order to close all the village gates?” Sakura said
 
“Knowing Hokagesama she has already order to close the gates” Gai said
 
“Gai sensei if that's true why are they still coming?” Lee said puzzle
 
“There must be more of them than we thought” Neji said as he was carrying the unconscious TenTen on his back
 
“Whatever the reason is we have to stop them at all cost” Anko said
 
The ninjas nodded as they continue to run
 
 
 
Konoha Forest
 
 
Naruto slowly woke up from his fainting” oh man what a crazy dream I just had I dream that Usaginechan's daughter came from the future and I was the one who train her to fight it was really a crazy dream”
 
“Its about time you woke up uncle” Chibi Usa said
 
“AH you're here but how am I dreaming again?” Naruto said
 
Chibi Usa sighed” uncle you're not dreaming Im really here to help you come on we already wasted too much time here so lets go help everyone”
 
Naruto got up” al right wait a minute Kakashi sensei where is he I split up from him”
 
“Lets go get him” Chibi Usa said
 
Naruto nodded and they both went back to the place where Naruto separate from Kakashi, when they arrived to the area they saw Kakashi hitting a sound ninja with chidori the sound ninja then turn to dust.
 
“Kakashi sensei you're okay” Naruto said
 
Kakashi frown at him” you know Naruto there was no need for you to separate from me the two of us could handle the sound ninjas together”
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” sorry Kakashi sensei”
 
Kakashi then notice Chibi Usa” well and who might you be I have never seen you before?”
 
Chibi Usa smile” Im just another ally here to help you”
 
“Don't worry Kakashi sensei she's a friend and she's very strong too” Naruto said
 
“I see well the more allies we had the better lets go I think we should regroup with Sasuke and Sakura” Kakashi said
 
The three ninjas left the forest
 
Chibi Usa went to Naruto's ear” don't worry Naruto I will call you by your name”
 
Naruto nodded he thought it was the right thing to do considering that if his friends knew that Chibi Usa was he's niece they were think that both were crazy
 
Kakashi heard the conversation but decided to ignore it since they were in a serious situation for now.
 
 
 
Outside of the Forest of Death
 
 
 
Team Kurenai were glad to see none other than Kankurou from hidden sand village he was still wearing his black uniform he still had the cat ears and he's purple line make up. The team gasp when they saw his weapons this time Kankurou didn't have one puppet but three one was the puppet he brought to the chunin exams Karasu the second puppet look like a bull with the same number of arms as Karasu and the third puppet look like a large alligator. The sound went charging at him but he moved his chakra strings making Karasu move each of his arms have poison blades hitting the sound ninjas, Kuroari took one sound ninja and enslave it inside his stomach his arms separate and each of them were had poison sharp blades Kankuruo let the blades fall down stabbing the sound ninja, the third puppet Sanshuou which was the alligator puppet open its mouth and threw a large wave of fire burning the rest of the sound ninjas. The group were in awe to see how skillful Kankurou has become the fact that he can control three puppets at the same time was very impressive.
 
“Its glad to see that you're here” Kiba said
 
“Sorry for coming so late we came here as fast as we could” Kankurou said
 
“We?” Hinata said puzzle
 
“Yeah Temanri is here too we split up” Kankurou said
 
“We are glad that you came to help us” Kurenai said
 
“No problem we want some pay back too against the sound anyway” Kankurou said with a grin
 
Kiba smirk but he collapse
 
“KIBAKUN” Hinata shouted as she went to his side he was unconscious while Akamaru was whimpering at his master
 
“He must have his energy drain when the sound ninjas kunais hit him” Shino said
 
“We should take him to the hospital but lets not let our guard down the sound ninjas are still out there” Kurenai said
 
The group nodded as they left the forest region
 
 
 
Konoha Hospital
 
 
 
Shikamaru smirk” its about time you got here”
 
Temari smirk at his comment” well someone has to save your lazy butt”
 
Temari was wearing a black robe with a red belt on the waist and black gloves she grin at the large amount of sound ninjas
 
“Looks like you guys need some sound ninja cleaning” she pick up her large fan
 
WIND SCYTHE JUTSU
 
Her large fan threw and immense gust of wind sending the sound ninjas miles away from the hospital.
 
“The hospital is now cleaning” Temari said
 
“Those sound ninjas didn't have a chance” Shikamaru said
 
Temari smirk” what now you're complementing me that's not like you”
 
Shikamaru sweat dropped at her comment(troublesome woman)
 
Ino was beside the unconscious Chouji” Chouji you better be alright”
 
“Don't worry Ino he'll be fine if his energy was the only thing they stole from him” Shikamaru said
 
“Shikamaru's right Ino”
 
The group saw Azuma and Genma
 
“We took care of the sound ninjas at the back of the hospital” Asuma said
 
“So the sand came to help us” Genma said while looking at Temari who nodded
 
“Come on Ino lets take Chouji inside so he can rest” Shikamaru said as he help Ino with their unconscious teammate
 
The group enter the hospital
 
A few minutes passed and they were sited in the waiting area Ino wanted to be with Chouji so she decided to be in the room where he was resting so it was only Shikamaru, Temari, Asuma and Genma waiting. The three ninjas were a little exhausted from their fights Temari was the only one who could go on fighting, a sudden silence filled the room as they continue to wait at least for Temari it was waiting while the others were resting.
 
“So these sound ninjas can really drain energy?” Temari said breaking the silence
 
“Yeah that's what it looks like and that's the reason why Chouji is exhausted” Shikamaru said
 
“Im pretty sure that Hokagesama has close all the gates of the village to prevent any of the sound ninjas from entering” Asuma said
 
“So there can't be more of them” Genma said
 
“I think there's more of them than you think” Temari said” when I got here with Kankurou they lots of them like hundreds of them who knows there could even be more”
 
“Troublesome” Shikamaru mutter
 
Temari looked at Shikamaru” these sound ninjas are completely different then from the ones that attack during the chunin exams”
 
“Yeah we all know they are weird” Shikamaru said
 
“Asuma you're here”
 
The ninjas look and saw Tsunade along with Jiraiya carrying the unconscious Shizune on his back.
 
“Hokagesama you're here” Asuma said
 
“Im glad to see that you're al right and well” Tsunade said she then notice Temari and smile” I see that the message I send to the sand village arrived in time”
 
“You have our full support Hokagesama my brother Kankurou is also here well help you fight the sound ninjas” Temari said
 
Tsunade nodded and before she could say something Team Gai, Team Kurenai and Sasuke, Sakura and Anko arrived at the waiting area.
 
Jiraiya smirk” looks like almost everybody is here”
 
“Hokagesama you're here” Gai said
 
“Im glad that everyone is here I have to tell you something important I order to close the village of the gates unfortunately it seems that the sound ninjas are coming from inside of the village” Tsunade said
 
“What how is that possible?” Asuma said
 
“I don't know how, that's why I want you to search the whole village from top to bottom until you can find where are the sound ninjas are coming from check every single building” Tsunade said she look at the unconscious bodies and sighed” so there has been more victims because of the energy drain call the nurses they well take them to their rooms”
 
“Yes Hokagesama” the group said in unison
 
The nurses came and took the unconscious bodies Akamaru decided to go with his master Kiba while they were taking the bodies Tsunade went to Sasuke and Sakura's side.
 
“And Naruto?” Tsunade said sounding a little worry
 
“He's with Kakashi we split up when we arrived at the village” Sasuke said
 
(That idiot he really had me worry) Tsunade thought
 
“Lets get going well have better luck if we split up” Shikamaru said
 
The group nodded and left the hospital, they separate Shikamaru, Asuma and Genma went one way while the sand siblings went another way, Team Gai minus TenTen took another way, Team Kurenai minus Kiba took another way and Sasuke, Sakura and Anko took another way.
 
Jiraiya looked at Tsunade” aren't you going to go Tsunade?”
 
“Im too old for this Jiraiya I could really use some sake right about now” Tsunade said while sitting in one of the chairs
 
“Ask and you should receive” Jiraiya said as he handed her a bottle of sake
 
Tsunade took the bottle of sake and smirk at him” so what do you want its not like you to just give me sake for free”
 
“Tsunade Im hurt” Jiraiya said giving her the sad puppy eyes” well Im out of here” just before he was about to leave and Ambu ninja appeared
 
“Hokagesama the sound ninjas they are regrouping” the ambu said
 
Tsunade blink” regrouping that means if they find them they could follow them and find where are they coming from”
 
“Don't worry Tsunade Ill make sure that the others find them” Jiraiya said
 
“Go track the sound ninjas at all cost” Tsunade said
 
“Yes Hokagesama” the ambu said before vanishing Jiraiya was already gone too
 
(I wonder if you're here Orochimaru because if you are you're gonna regret attacking the village again with your life) Tsunade thought
 
 
 
Elsewhere
 
 
 
Naruto, Kakashi and Chibi Usa were running trough the village at high speed while they were running they saw a couple of sound ninjas but they weren't attacking them instead they were running away something that they saw very strange.
 
“Kakashi sensei why are those sound ninjas running away?” Naruto said
 
“Probably to lure us into a trap” Kakashi said he then notice something familiar Naruto and Chibi Usa notice it
 
“What is it?” Chibi Usa said
 
“This direction that were heading it leads to the chunin exam stadium” Kakashi said
 
“Is that where the sound ninjas are heading?” Naruto said
 
“Most likely get ready you two these could be a trap so be on your guard” Kakashi said
 
The two ninjas nodded as they continue on their way to the chunin exam stadium
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Cliffhanger but it will continue in the next chapter reviews are always welcome flames ARE NOT see you on the next chapter.