Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Chunin exams part 1 ( Chapter 48 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 48 Chunin Exams part 1
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
Naruto was surrounded by pure darkness the whole place was pitch dark he couldn't even see his hand in the dark, somehow he had a bad feeling about this darkness maybe it was a sing of something bad to happen. He didn't try to remain calm but he was failing miserably at the moment and just when he was to say a word he heard laughter an evil laughter that he recognize very well, it was the Kyubi and his laughter could make anyone scare to death Naruto however didn't show fear instead he face the demon fox.
 
“Where are you, you stupid fox?”
 
He still couldn't see anything in the darkness but he heard the Kyubi's laughter again and this time it had some content in it which it was very rare coming from an evil demon.
 
“IT WONT BE LONG NOW”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
Naruto didn't get an answer from the nine tails fox, suddenly the darkness faded and an scenery was shown but Naruto gasp in shock seeing the place before him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing he was looking at Konoha but the leaf village was completely destroyed like it was hit by a giant explosion there was nothing left but dust and demolish buildings it look like an apocalyptic city. Naruto was too shock to move looking at the destroyed village he didn't know how but he was walking slowly his blue eyes never leaving the sight of what was once the great village of Konoha. While he was walking he gasp even more the sight of the village that he sworn to protect with his life destroyed was too much for him but what he was seeing right now was beyond worst, Naruto looked at the bodies of the people of the village all covered in blood they're death seems to have been very painful he was too shock to say anything there was blood everywhere he continue walking still shock at the horrible tragedy that happen.
 
That's when Naruto remember his friends the people he considers his precious people, he ran trough the wasteland of the formal leaf village searching for any sings of his friends and praying that they were still al right and alive. How wrong he was when took another turn he saw the most horrific sight ever he saw Teuchi and his daughter Ayane both were dead and they're bodies covered in blood, he fell on his knees tears were running from his those two were close to him he loved Teuchi for his great abilities in making the best ramen and Ayane for being kind and social. He sob uncontrollably he then run to another part of the wasteland his eyes widened in shock in front of him was lying a mountain of death bodies the blood was everywhere but all of the bodies were his comrades and friends he saw Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino the three look like they were strangle he saw Neji, Lee and TenTen next to them he walk forward and saw Hinata, Kiba and Shino in a far conrner he saw Iruka, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon, Anko, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, Asuma, Kurenai and Gai. Naruto just cry his heart out he let out a loud scream that could pierce the sky itself he just cry seeing his friends death in cold blood was too much for him he went pass them not caring where to go there was nothing left for him to do now.
 
Naruto then caught a glimpse of something familiar he walk to the end of the wall of bodies and he felt his heart breaking into a million pieces he saw his closest friends Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura he saw Chibi Usa he was more shock when he saw the people he has missed dearly the senshis Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, Mamoru. Naruto lost his senses when he saw the body of his sister Usagi and his girlfriend Hotaru he couldn't take it anymore it was the last draw for him.
 
“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NO HOTARUCHAN USAGINECHAN SASUKE SAKURANCHAN EVERYONE NO THIS MUST BE A HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE”
 
Then he heard the laughter of the Kyubi again he growl hearing and cursing his evil laugh
 
“DAMN YOU YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU ILL KILL YOU BASTARD FOX”
 
The Kyubi continue to laugh making Naruto very angry he tighten his fist” DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU”
 
“YOU CAN'T STOP IT NO ONE CAN IT WON'T BE LONG NOW SOON” the Kyubi said as he continue laughing like a maniac
 
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?” Naruto shouted in rage
 
The Kyubi ignore him again and continue laughing Naruto growl “NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO”
 
 
Naruto rose up from his bed his face cover in sweat he was breathing too loud, he check his surroundings he was in his apartment he sighed in such a big relief it was just a nightmare just like he thought. He looked at his window and it was morning already the sun was shinning brightly he smile looks like it was going to be another beautiful day, he took a quick glance at his calendar next to his coffee table and it was the day 8 in the month of February which he mark with red marker. He gasp today was the day of the chunnin exams were going to begin today was going to be the day he will try a second time to become a chunnin. He wasn't very fond of the idea he didn't like to take the exams again it was very tough but he look in the positive which was that he knew what exams were going to be so it wasn't going to be so hard after all and he wasn't alone Sasuke and Chibi Usa were going to take the exam too as a team.
 
He finally left his bed he took a shower change to his uniform and went to the kitchen to have a quick breakfast he took one of his noodle cups and put the water to boil which really annoy him to wait for the water to boil. After a few minutes the water was finally boiling and he began to eat his noodle cup, while eating he was thinking about his nightmare he tremble at the dream it was so horrible and yet it felt so real he didn't know what the Kyubi was talking about. He then thought that maybe it was some kind of warning what if the Kyubi was trying to break free and try to take over him and that's why all those bodies of his friends appear in his dream what if he was the one who did that. He shook his head trying to forget about that horrible thought of killing his own friends and loved ones he will never be able to live with himself if that was true, he then heard a knock on his door he went to open the door and saw Chibi Usa and Sasuke.
 
“Hey uncle?”
 
“You ready Naruto?” Sasuke said
 
“You bet I have been waiting for this day just you wait well pass the chunin exams and become chunin believe it”
 
“It wont be easy since were taking the exams again they might change a few things” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah you might be right but it doesn't matter we are going to win and we are going to become chunin believe it”
 
“You bet I want to become a chunin too” Chibi Usa said
 
“Then let's get going the first test is going to take place at the academy just like last time” Sasuke said
 
“Oh yeah the written test with Ibiki ha too bad that we already know what to do we are going to pass that test so easily” Naruto said
 
Sasuke sweat dropped” you idiot didn't you hear what I say they all know that the two of us are taking the exams again and obviously they are going to change things in the exams”
 
“What they will go to such measures because we are participating again” Naruto said shock
 
“Well yeah the chunnin exams are supposed to be tough not easy uncle” Chibi Usa said
 
“Even if they change some of the things we will still win they will be underestimating us” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
Naruto grin” yeah so let's go once I become chunin I will be one step closer in becoming Hokage”
 
Sasuke and Chibi Usa nodded and the left the Naruto's apartment heading for the academy where the first test of the chunnin exams will begin.
 
 
 
Hokage's office
 
 
 
Tsunade smile as she as she look at her window too see the beautiful day it was finally time to begin the chunin exams and she was looking forward to it, Shizune was next to her with s smile on her face looks the slug sanin wasn't the only one who was looking forward for the exams.
 
“Its finally time Tsunadesama”
 
“I know this year's exams should be quite promising”
 
“I just hope nothing bad happens?” Shizune said worry
 
“Not to worry I have already taken care of that I have placed every ambu at every corner of the village to keep close watch on anything suspicious nothing Orochimaru wont be interfering again like he did last time”
 
Shizune nodded” the Kazekage should be arriving here soon”
 
“Yeah I'm pretty sure Naruto will be happy to see him again”
 
“Its too bad Jiraiyasama won't be able to see the exams?”
 
“Let him be he has gone to investigate about Orochimaru I just hope its nothing serious (but I feel its something worst)”
 
“This year we have the same villages competing”
 
“Yes the same villages except for the sound village they will never be welcome here”
 
“Will Narutosan and Sasukesan be able to pass the exams?”
 
“I have a feeling they will although I had a rough time with the council convincing them to let Chibi Usa to take the exam they told me I should keep an eye on her”
 
“They didn't believe that she was from the future?”
 
Tsunade sweat dropped at her student's comment” and you did Shizune?”
 
“I…..I guess it sounds crazy but she sounded like she was telling the truth”
 
“So you believe that she was from the future and that she's Naruto's student?” Tsunade said annoyed
 
“I know it's impossible but think about it Tsunadesama that would explain why she knows rasengan and also rasengan is a jutsu that only the fourth and Jiraiyasama could learn Naruto learn it because well you know why what other explanation could there be?”
 
“I still don't believe it the way you say it Shizune you make it sound like she was a relative of Naruto?”
 
Shizune blink” a relative of Narutosan I thought she was a relative of Sakura because of her hair”
 
Tsunade chuckle” yeah that's what I thought Sakura is the only ninja in the village with pink hair so guessing that Chibi Usa it's a relative of her its quite obvious”
 
“I hope she's ready for the exams?”
 
“She better be because of the little change in the exams” Tsunade said thinking about the few adjustments in the exams
 
(Flashback to the Hokage's office two days ago)
 
Shikamaru, Ibiki, Anko and Genma were standing in front of Tsunade's office Shizune was sitting next to her.
 
“Al right now you all know that the chunin exams are two days from now that means you have to prepare for the test I hope none of you have any objections as the tests proctors?” Tsunade said
 
“None whatsoever” Ibiki reply
 
Shikamaru raise his hand
 
“Yes Shikamaru what is it?” Tsunade said
 
“I don't want to sound like a troublesome person but the exams aren't going to be any difficult to Naruto and Sasuke they already took the exams before and they know how all the tests works so maybe we should prepare a few adjustments for them?”
 
Tsunade smirk at his suggestion” so you suggest we should make the tests for the exams more challenging?”
 
“Yeah I guess that's it because those two won't even break a sweat getting into the finals meaning how strong they have become”
 
“Shikamaru you always come up with the best ideas al right I'll accept it” Tsunade said with a smirk
 
“Hokageama is that even legal?” Genma said
 
“Yeah we can as long as nothing serious happens, then we can make the little change”
 
“So you're saying we should change things in the exams because of two ninjas and the rest of the new genin teams have to suffer the consequences?” Anko said as an evil grin was form on her lips” let's do it”
 
Tsunade nodded” well Ibiki Genma do you agree to this change?”
 
“They are ninjas they have to prepare for anything so I agree with the change Hokagesama” Ibiki said
 
“I agree too this is the best way to prepare them to be a chunin” Genma said
 
“Al right then it's decided about the new change in the tests of the exams now Shikamaru I'm sure you already know about the adjustments in the exam?”
 
Shikamaru grin” I do this is what I have in mind”
 
After the explanation everybody was silent and shock some were very amused specially Anko who had a huge grin on her face.
 
(This kid is a freaking genius) Anko thought
 
Tsunade smirk” you know Shikamaru with the plan that you just come up with I should promote you to ambu”
 
Shkamaru sweat dropped” thanks but no thanks it's too much work too dangerous too troublesome and it's a real drag”
 
“It figures you would say something like that” Tsunade said as she sighed
 
“Well let's prepare for the test” Ibiki said
 
“Yeah let the torture begin” Anko said
 
“Al right you're dismissed” Tsunade said
 
The ninjas left the office and just when Anko was about to leave
 
“Anko wait” Tsunade said
 
Anko stop turn back to face her” yes Hokagesama what is it?”
 
Tsunade smirk” so how was your trip to mist?”
 
Anko blush while Shizune was giggling” um…..I…it was fun”
 
Tsunade smirk grew wider” so you already had your way with him?”
 
The slug sanins comment made Anko blush even deeper” NO…..nothing like that happen we….we just hang out and talk about the old times”
 
Tsunade's smirk fell” that's it you didn't rock the boat with him Anko that's why I gave you four days so you could have plenty of time with him…..in bed”
 
Anko blush deeper” no that didn't happen Hokagesama(but I have been thinking about it)”
 
Tsunade sighed” Anko I'm disappointed in you but if you want to take it easy with him then I understand just don't keep him wait for too long you know he might find someone else and then heartbreak comes”
 
Anko sweat dropped (she doesn't even know about my friendship with Seiryu and neither his name)” thank you Hokagesama I will take your advice” she bow her head before leaving the office
 
“I thought she was the kind of woman that never let an opportunity slip by and yet she did” Tsunade said
 
“Tsunadesama shouldn't you report to the council about the new changes in the chunin exams?” Shizune said
 
Tsunade frown” yeah yeah I'm coming” she got up from her desk and left the office followed by Shizune
 
As she was walking by the halls of the Hokage tower she couldn't help but to smirk at the new additions to the chunin exams and she thought about two certain leaf ninjas.
 
(Naruto and Sasuke if you two want to become chunin you will have to get pass this new exam)
 
(End of flashback)
 
Tsunade chuckle” those two are in for a quite surprise”
 
“I believe they will be able to pass the exam” Shizune said
 
Tsunade smile” yeah I believe it too”
 
Iruka enter the office” Hokagesama the Kazekage has arrived”
 
“I see then let's go Shizune to greet our guest”
 
Shizune nodded and they left the office along with Iruka
 
 
 
At the ninja academy
 
 
 
The moment Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa enter the academy they were quite surprise to see a lot of ninjas that were going to participate in the chunin exams, they saw the same teams that participate the last time they took the exams waterfall village, grass village, rain village and leaf village. They weren't surprise that the sound village wasn't participating after everything that Orochimaru has done, one thing that shock them a lot was that they didn't saw any genin teams from the sand village they were expecting Gaara would have send his top candidates for the exams Naruto was more surprised than the rest. Naruto and Sasuke remember that the room where the first test was held was in the second floor so they took the stairs once they reach the room Sasuke activated his sharingan making sure that it wasn't a genjutsu like last time once he saw it was safe he deactivate his sharingan.
 
Just before reaching the door they were greeted by Sakura and Kakashi
 
“So you guys made it here already” Kakashi said
 
“Yeah we are ready” Naruto said
 
“I'm so happy you guys are finally taking the exams again” Sakura said
 
“And this time we will become chunnins” Naruto said
 
“I wish the three of you good luck I know you will make me proud” Kakashi said
 
“Thanks Kakashi sensei” Naruto said with a grin
 
Sasuke looked at Sakura and notice that she was worry about something” what's wrong Sakura?”
 
Sakura looked back at him” its nothing Sasukekun you guys good luck in the exams”
 
“Okay then” Sasuke said coolly he then gave his girlfriend a soft kiss on her cheek making her blush
 
Chibi Usa smirk to herself (smooth move uncle Sasuke)
 
“Lets go” Sasuke said
 
Naruto and Chibi Usa nodded and left going into the room where the first test will begin, Kakashi and Sakura were staring at the door to the room where their companions enter Sakura was still worry.
 
“Don't worry they will be fine” Kakashi said
 
“But Tsunadesama said the exams are going to be even tougher because of Naruto and Sasukekun”
 
“Its not going to be tougher they're just adding a few things in the tests but it's the same old chunin exams”
 
“Yeah I hope they can pass I really want them to become chunins”
 
“This time they will”
 
Sakura smile as she looked at the door (good luck you guys)
 
Inside of the classroom Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa were all alone it seems the competition hasn't arrived yet they were still outside of the classroom.
 
“Looks like we have to wait until the rest comes here” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah I can wait for the test to begin” Chibi Usa said eagerly
 
“So Naruto how are you going to cheat in the first test?” Sasuke said
 
Naruto gave his fox grin” I already had it cover” he bit his thumb and perform a hand seal
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
A cloud of smoke appeared and revealed Gamakichi and his younger brother Gamatatsu
 
“Did you guys get it?” Naruto said
 
“You bet boss we sneak in at Ibiki's apartment and we manage to take the answer sheet of the written test” Gamakichi said
 
“I knew you guys wouldn't let me down” Naruto said as he took the small sheet from the red toad
 
“Al right uncle you are the best” Chibi Usa said happy
 
“You do realize that Ibiki will know that somebody has the answer sheet because knowing Ibiki he would never leave the answer sheet in his apartment looks like you are falling in Ibikis trap” Sasuke said
 
Naruto frown” you are just jealous because I got this great idea and you didn't”
 
“Whatever” Sasuke reply
 
Chibi Usa gasp when she saw that the answer sheet change in a puff smoke and suddenly it was replace by an explosive tag” UNCLE LOOK OUT”
 
Naruto look at Chibi Usa then at his hand and gasp seeing the tag about to blow, it was too late the tag exploded or did it. The explosive tag turn into a puff smoke and it was replace by a small note that says BAM.
 
“What it was a transformation jutsu all along?” Naruto said dumbfounded
 
“See I told you no way Ibiki will do something so obvious it was a good effort, but Naruto remember the last time at the exams among the people who were taking the written test they were Konoha ninjas who already had the answers it that's why we have to choose carefully when it comes to choosing the person who we are going to cheat”
 
“Great now how am I going to gather the answers of the written test now?” Naruto said
 
“Don't worry uncle I have taken care of it” Chibi Usa said as she took two small scrolls from her pocket she gave one to Naruto” I summon one of my toads to gather any information on the answers to the written test and it was successful”
 
“Wow Chibichan you're amazing” Naruto said happy
 
Sasuke smirk” she's even better than you dobe”
 
Naruto growl at his comment he was about to argue back until Chibi Usa smile
 
“Well of course I learn from the best”
 
Naruto blush from her compliment” thanks Chibichan, hey Sasuke what about you how are you going to find the answers?”
 
Sasuke raise an eyebrow” I have my sharingan”
 
“Oh yeah I almost forgot about that” Naruto said scratching the back of his head
 
The three genins waited for the others to come, after a few minutes ninjas were arriving at the room. Sasuke looked at the competition and he wasn't impressed at all he sighed in disappointed looks like this year's exam wasn't going to be as interesting as the last exam after all. Naruto was looking at all the genins in the room and once again he couldn't see any ninjas from the sand village he began to think if Gaara did he send any genin teams to compete in the exams, however his thinking was interrupted by a couple of familiar leaf genins.
 
“Hey boss”
 
Naruto snap from his thinking and turn to see Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi
 
“Oh Konohamaru you're here that means you guys are taking the chunin exams too” Naruto said
 
“You bet boss we are finally becoming chunin”
 
“We train hard and we are ready to take the exam” Moegi said
 
“I'm glad that you guys are competing, by the way Konohamaru Iruka sensei told me that help protect the village against the sound ninjas you did great” Naruto said
 
Konohamaru couldn't help but smirk at his comment but at the same time he was proud that he was acknowledge by his best friend and rival.
 
“Konohamaru” Naruto said getting his attention” in this exam there's a high possibility that you might end up fighting me if that happens I won't hold back remember what I told you three years ago if you want to become Hokage you will have to defeat me”
 
Konohamaru looked with determination at his rival” I hope you're right if we fight I will beat you”
 
“We'll see” Naruto said with a grin
 
“Hey its you, you're the mysterious ninja that help against the sound ninjas?” Moegi said pointing at Chibi Usa
 
“Yeah that's me”
 
“Wow you really do have pink hair its so cool can I ask you a question?” Moegi said in a curious tone
 
Chibi Usa sweat dropped” no I am not a relative of Sakura okay?”
 
“Oh you're not sorry but I guess its pretty strange because she's the only ninja in the village with pink hair”
 
(Why do I have pink hair I mean come on my mother has blond hair and my father has dark hair so WHY do I have pink hair maybe I will never know the answer to that one) Chibi Usa thought in frustration since Moegi wasn't the first to ask that question before Moegi it was Ino, Tsunade, Shizune and Iruka so she was sick of hearing the same question
 
“Hey Konohamaru you better be ready for this test” Naruto said
 
“Don't worry boss I will pass all of them test and then I will beat you if we ever get to fight one another”
 
Naruto grin looks like Konohamaru was serious and determine to pass the exams, suddenly in front of the class room a large cloud of smoke appeared Naruto knew who was the person it seems the first part of the chunin exam was going to begin.
 
(Finally) Sasuke thought as he was tire of waiting
 
“Al right you hussies all of you sit down and pay attention because I wont be repeating myself” a older man voice was heard before the smoke has clear
 
The whole group of genins saw a man in his late thirties with a group of chunins, Naruto Sasuke and Chibi Usa recognize the older man in the middle it was none other than Ibiki Morino the man in charge of the interrogation unit in the ambu squad the man was the ultimate interrogating and verbal torture ninja in the whole leaf village. Now Naruto and Sasuke knew that he was the real deal when they took the test the first time and it was no walk in the part they were very impressed by the way he talks he was really a master in making people crack like an egg. Naruto have experience his verbal torture first hand he remember how he was struggling in not cheating at the written test, back then he didn't knew nothing about the truth that it was to test you're gathering information skills in the end he miraculously manage to pass the test without even answering any of the questions in the written test which that will be considering an amazing record since no one has ever left a blank written test before.
 
But things were going to be different now they knew the purpose of this test and they already have the information to answer the written test and the whole ten question thing so they were well prepare to take the test and pass little did they know that Ibiki had a big surprise for them.
 
Ibiki looked from left to right at the new genin team for this years exams and he was very disappointed indeed expecting to have a worthy contestants just like three years ago.
 
(How disappointing they look so weak and unprepared looks like they are going to be failing a lot of teams this year Anko is going to be so happy that only a minority are going to be staying)
 
“Al right listen up my name is Hibiki Morino and I'm the proctor of the first test now I want all of you to seat and your teammates have to seat in different seats apart from you this will make the test fair” Ibiki said
 
The genins did as they told and they got seated in different seats separate from their other teammates Konohamaru got seated in the far corner of the room while Udon was in the middle and Moegi was three tables near Konohamaru. Naruto was in the middle two seats next to, Sasuke was sitting next to Konohamaru and Chibi Usa was sitting next to Moegi.
 
“Al right now let's begin the test shall we” Ibiki said
 
One of the leaf chunins was passing a piece of paper and each of the genin teams which made the genins look confuse they didn't know what was going until Konohamaru rose from his seat with an angry look.
 
“HEY WHAT GIVES why are you giving us a written test?”
 
“Why do you think that's the first test of the chunin exams a written test” Ibiki said he notice that Konohamaru's whole face turn pale he grin” and that's not the worst of it they are some rules you all must know before beginning the test”
 
The genin teams were now becoming a little scare most people were expecting a physical exercise but this was something that nobody was expecting. Sasuke shook his head and he couldn't help but to feel sorry for them it seems Ibiki's verbal torture was beginning to take a big effect on the new genins.
 
(Say whatever you like Ibiki we know what to do we'll pass this test in no time) Sasuke thought
 
Ibiki began to explain the rules of the test he told them about each team member starting with ten points and if they caught cheating by the leaf chunins who were present in the room they will take one point from each time they get caught cheating and once their ten points reach cero they will be eliminate from the test. Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi and the rest of the genins were shock and scare but the rule that made them even worst was that if one team member fails the whole team will fail the test. Everyone except for Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa were scare to death but the old genin team were calm it seems that Ibiki's way of talking wasn't doing any effect to them.
 
“Now begin and remember you are ninjas so act proudly like a true ninja” Ibiki said
 
The genin teams began to answer the written test while Naruto and Chibi Usa took the small scrolls with the answers they carefully place it near the test to make sure that they didn't get caught they both used a transformation jutsu turning the small scroll into a shuriken however the shuriken had the answers written on them. They both gave a devilish grin they just made the perfect plan to answer the test without getting caught, Sasuke has activated his sharingan and was able to spot one of the leaf chunins who was undercover as a genin with the test written with the correct answers he smirk he could smell and taste victory in the first test already.
 
(This is too easy) Sasuke thought
 
Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon were still shock and scare they couldn't believe that the first exam was already so difficult they didn't stand a chance, they started reading the questions of the written test and they felt like dying all of the questions were so hard they didn't know the answer to none of them.
 
(What am I going to do I don't know any of these questions I don't want to fail if I fail then Udon and Moegi will fail too its not fair) Konohamaru thought
 
(Oh great what are we going to do I knew it we are going to fail the test) Udon thought
 
(All of these questions are too difficult to answer I hate to say this but we have no choice but to cheat, but if we cheat we might get caught and if we get caught then we will lose points and eventually we will fail the test) Moegi thought
 
Naruto look behind him and got a glimpse of Konohamaru who was trembling in fear (come on Konohamaru you can do it you have to know the purpose of this test)
 
Suddenly one of the chunins that was watching on them threw a kunai and it landed next to a waterfall genin.
 
“You lost all your points you're out of here and your team too”
 
The waterfall village team got up from their seats and slowly left the classroom leaving the rest behind and most of them were pretty scare especially Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon. More teams were caught cheating and lost all of their points and eventually they will fail leaving the room. Minutes and seconds pass by and genin teams were failing leaving the room, from Konohamaru's team Moegi was about it she finally decided to cheat but she wanted to cheat in a way that she didn't get caught. Carefully she slid in her shuriken hostler and took out her small mirror that she used since all girls her age take pride in their looks she was no different after all, she carefully took the mirror making sure that she didn't get caught by the chunins who were watching she then place it near Chibi Usa who was paying attention at the chunins and her small cheat sheet.
 
Moegi gasp seeing that Chibi Usa was obviously cheating and she didn't wasted time everything she was writing in her paper she was writing it using her mirror to see her paper. She smile knowing that she might have a chance in passing the test she catch a glimpse at her two teammates Udon and Konohamaru and they both look like they were ready to crack, she pray that they manage to hold on she wanted to find a way to give them the answers and risk getting caught. Ibiki saw that they were only a few genins left he look at the two ninjas who already took the chunin exams before he gave a small smirk knowing that they are going to have a hard time with the new addition in the test.
 
“Al right that's enough time is up now those who still haven't finish in answering the test you still have a chance in passing the test but beware its not going to be easy” Ibiki said
 
Both Naruto and Sasuke smirk at Ibiki
 
(So its finally time for the tenth question) Naruto thought
 
(We are obviously going to take the question which means we pass) Sasuke thought
 
(Yeah now we choose to stay take the tenth question and we pass) Chibi Usa thought happy
 
Ibiki looked at the remaining genin teams and he grin he then gaze at Naruto and Sasuke and his grin became wider.
 
(You two have no idea what I have in store and its all thanks to Shikamaru)
 
Ibiki clear his throat before answering” now you can pass this exam but only by answering the tenth question but choose wisely because if you fail and you and your team will have to leave, and that's not all if you fail to answer the tenth question you will be banned from taking the chunin exams ever again”
 
The genin teams were shock while Konohamaru was going crazy since he hasn't even answer a single question in the written test and now in order to pass the test he had, the good news however were that Udon and Moegi figure out the test true purpose so they used their gathering information to answer the questions so they have part of the test pass. The bad news were that they didn't know what the tenth question was all about and if they answer it wrong they will fail and banned from taking the chunin exams. It wasn't just Konohamaru and his team but the other genin teams were scare and worry should they take the risk and take the tenth question and risk getting it wrong and being banned from taking the chunin exams again.
 
Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa on the other hand were pretty calm they already knew what was the tenth question was all about so they waited patiently. Ibiki gaze at everyone in the classroom and saw the reaction in their faces and they were pretty scare he grin in his mind as he was finally going to put the new addition courtesy of Shikamaru.
 
“There's more?” Ibiki said getting the attention of everyone in the room and they didn't like it one bit” if you take to answer the tenth question you will have to take the eleventh or the twelve question too” he said in a serious tone
 
(WHAT) Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa thought in unison
 
“Yes answering the tenth question is important because it will allow you to choose between the eleventh and the twelve”
 
“So wait is taking the tenth question obligatory?” Moegi ask
 
Ibiki chuckle” well if you want to pass the test and prevent from taking the chunin exams again then yes its obligatory”
 
The genin teams were still shock they all thought they didn't stand a chance Konohamaru was really freaking out while Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa were dumbfounded at what just happened.
 
(What we have to choose between the eleventh and the twelve question if we answer the tenth question?) Naruto thought
 
(Oh no what are we going to do?) Chibi Usa thought
 
(Bullshit this is nothing but one Ibiki's mind games) Sasuke thought
 
“So was it going to be are you taking the tenth question and choosing the eleventh and the twelve question or are you quitting its al right if you quit and try again next year its better to live without regrets then live with regrets, who knows you might get lucky in answering the tenth question and choose any of the other two questions but if you arw wrong in the other questions you will suffer the same fate now who's taking the tenth question?”
 
The genins took looked at each other they were a little unsure whether to take the risk Ibiki gaze one more at the group.
 
“Those who are not taking the tenth question raise their hand and leave”
 
After a few seconds one genin raise his hand and then another and so very soon they were only a few, Naruto Sasuke and Chibi Usa they have change from being completely confident into unsure and worry they didn't know what to do. Konohamaru was desperate he didn't answer one single question he only had one chance to pass and it was to answer the tenth question. But doubts were filling his mind what if he couldn't answer it what if he fails and his team pay the price for his mistake he growl under his breath not knowing what to do.
 
(I don't know what to do if I don't answer the tenth question and if I don't choose any of the two questions we will fail the test and we won't be able to take the chunin exams again) Konohamaru thought
 
(I hope Konohamarukun is al right) Moegi thought while gazing at her teammate
 
(This test is so hard might as well quit and then try again next year) Udon thought
 
And they weren't the only one thinking like that Naruto and Chibi Usa were being affected once again by Ibiki's verbal torture.
 
(Damn what to do he change the whole question thing of course I am going to take the tenth question but what if the eleventh and twelve questions are both tough oh damn it) Naruto thought in frustration
 
(This is just great this feels like the chunin exams from the future I thought I had a better chance at the exams from the past looks like I was wrong after all) Chibi Usa thought
 
(Its just as I thought they added a few additions because Naruto and me took the exam already damn you Ibiki for making things complicated I just hope Naruto and Chibi Usa don't crack and quit) Sasuke thought
 
Ibiki looked at the few genins in the classroom” is there anyone else who wants to quit and leave I understand if you're not up to answer the tenth question although the eleventh question is tough and twelve question is even tougher so once again I ask if you think you can't answer the tenth question then raise our hand and leave”
 
The remaining genin teams were still nervous their faces cover in sweat Naruto and Chibi Usa were still holding on whether to take the tenth question or not Sasuke was no different he was almost reaching the level to crack. Konohamaru was silent he was in deep thought deciding what to do he didn't look at his two teammates who were in the limit of freaking out.
 
(I can't do this I'm afraid I wont be able to answer the question and if I get it wrong we will lose the chance of taking the exam again I'm sorry Udon Moegi I'm sorry) he was about to raise his hand Moegi and Udon were shock the same with Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa
 
Suddenly Konohamaru got a flashback
 
“If you want to become Hokage you will have to beat me” a twelve year old Naruto said
 
“You're my rival boss and after you I will become Hokage”
 
“Hey Konohamaru in this exam there's a high possibility that we might end up fighting each other if that happens I wont hold back remember what I told you three years ago” Naruto said
 
(Yeah that's right I promise the boss that if we fight each other I will beat him I want to become Hokage too I……I can't give up)
 
Ibiki saw that Konohamaru was about to raise his hand until he raise it down and got up from his seat” NO I WONT GIVE UP I WILL ANSWER THE TENTH QUESTION SO GO AHEAD”
 
Naruto grin at his reaction and got up from his seat” yeah me too I'm not giving up either so I will answer the tenth question”
 
Sasuke and Chibi Usa smile at his comment while Udon and Moegi were glad that their friend took the right choice at least for them it was. Ibiki looked to the chunins and they all nodded it seems that there wasn't any need to continue the test anymore he grin at the courage that Konohamaru and Naruto had shown today.
 
“Very well since you have chosen to stay and take the tenth question then……..you all pass”
 
“WHAT” everyone shouted in unison
 
Sasuke growl (damn it I knew it was just a stupid trick like last time)
 
“Wait a minute what do you mean that we pass what about choosing between the eleventh and twelve question?” Konohamaru said in frustration
 
Ibiki chuckle” its simple there wasn't an eleventh and twelve question the purpose of this test was to test your gathering information skills so taking the tenth and the other two questions wasn't really necessary”
 
Konohamaru was shock (no way so I have to cheat in order to answer the written test)
 
The rest of the genin teams sweat dropped in response to Ibiki's answer
 
“The point is you all pass I hope you all can last trough the two remaining tests” Ibiki said with a smile
 
The group sighed in relief they manage to pass one test they hope it wasn't going to get worse but somehow they thought it was going to get worse.
 
And it is going to get worse suddenly the whole roof of the classroom exploded making the whole group of ninjas panicked and take a fighting stance they thought it was another attack from the sound ninjas. Suddenly the smoke clear and reveal Anko with a large banner that said Mitarashi Anko proctor of the second test, the genin teams sweat dropped along with the leaf chunins while Ibiki was cursing under his breath.
 
“Al right listen up you little shits I am Mitarashi Anko your proctor for the second test you better behave before I beat the crap out of you”
 
“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?” Ibikis shouted upset
 
Anko cover her ears before looking at him” ow easy Ibiki I'm not deaf why are you screaming at me?”
 
“WHY…..look what you did to the roof you crazy woman” Ibiki pointed to the large crater where the roof once stood
 
Anko made a silly grin while scratching the back of her head” oops sorry you know I like to make an entrance and I wanted to try something new last time I threw a rock at the window that wasn't so original but this was better”
 
Ibiki sweat dropped (she's insane like her master) he glare at her” the money to repair the roof is coming out of your account”
 
“WHAT you can't do that” Anko said in anger
 
“I'll talk to Hokagesama she will agree”
 
Anko growl” fine al right you little shits lets go to” she left the classroom and the genin teams follow her
 
Ibiki and the chunins began to gather the written test until he come up with one two of them one was Naruto's which unlike last time the test was completed and all of the answers were correct he chuckle at the test he then check the second test and his eyes widened it was completely blank he check the name and smile warmly.
 
(Sarutobi Konohamaru as I expected from the grandson of the Third Hokage)
 
As Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa were about to leave the academy they saw a very familiar well they recognize the three people. Naruto was happy to meet Kankuruo and Temari and of course there was young red hair teen wearing a red uniform he look very cool in it he didn't recognize the girl next to him which seems to be the same age as him she had long brown hair tied in braid and she was wearing a grey and brown ninja uniform with the sand village head band tied around her neck.
 
“Gaara you're here” Naruto said heading towards the teen
 
“Uzumaki I'm glad to see you again” Gaara said calm tone
 
“So you're here because of the chunin exams right?”
 
“That's right I couldn't refuse an invitation from the Hokage”
 
“Great hey I heard that you became the Kazekage congratulations” Naruto said giving him
 
“Thank you and you're still a genin”
 
Gaara's comment made Naruto sulk in a corner a raining cloud was raining on him while Sasuke and Chibi Usa sweat dropped
 
“By the way who is she?” Sasuke said pointing to the young girl who was holding hands with him although he already had an idea of what she was to the Kazekage
 
“This is Natsuri she's my fiancée”
 
Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa gasp
 
“What no way you already had a fiancée at your age?” Naruto said
 
Kankuruo nodded (I said he was the ladies man all the girls back in the village are head over heels for him man I am so jealous)
 
“Its an honor to finally meet you Uzumaki Naruto Gaarakun has told me a lot about you” Natsuri said
 
“Oh he has I'm flatter” Naruto said scratching the back of his head
 
“Yes he told me you're very strong but I don't understand if you're so strong then why are you a genin shouldn't you be at least a chunin?”
 
Naruto was sulking again the raining cloud appear again pouring down on him
 
“Well of course he's a genin but he wont be for long that's why were taking the chunin exams” Chibi Usa said defending her uncle
 
Naruto return to normal” yeah that's right I will become a chunin this time”
 
“I wish you good luck in the exams Uzumaki” Gaara said
 
“Yeah we'll be rooting for you” Kankuruo said
 
“Don't get beaten” Temari said
 
“We wont, hey by the way Gaara I didn't saw any sand genins in the first test I thought you were going to send a genin team?” Naruto said
 
Gaara and Kankuruo sweat dropped at his comment he then saw Temari sulking in a corner.
 
“Hey Temari what's wrong?”
 
“Its….my fault you see Gaara lend me in charge in training the genin teams we were in a middle of our training routines when I…..I accidentally use my wind scythe jutsu and they ended up injure they are at the hospital back at the village”
 
“So you ruined their chances of becoming chunins?” Naruto said
 
Kankuruo try to quiet him but it was too late Temari was sulking again a raining cloud was pouring down on her
 
“Thanks a lot for cheering her up Naruto” Kankuruo said irritated
 
“Sorry”
 
“Its al right Temari the most important thing is that none of the genins were harm” Gaara said” well we better go we are going to meet the Hokage”
 
“Well see you later then” Kankuruo said” come one Temari lets go” he sweat dropped seeing his sister was still sulking
 
The four left leaving the three genins soon to become chunin
 
“HEY WHERE THE HELL YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN”
 
The trio saw a pissed a off Anko walking their way” what the hell are you guys waiting for we are going to start the second test”
 
“We know were about to go there and besides its not that we don't where is going to be” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
Anko frown (smart ass)” come on lets go we can't let the rest of the losers waiting”
 
The group nodded and went their way to the destination where the second test will be, thirty minutes later they arrived at a familiar place they knew very well the place it was none other than the forest of death.
 
(I wonder how hard its going to be?) Sasuke thought knowing the first test was a little different than before he begins o think the new additions that this test is going to have
 
Meanwhile inside the forest of death three shadowy figures appeared
 
“This feels like déjà vu all over again” a man voice said
 
“It sure does” a female voice said
 
“But this time its going to be different than last time” another man's voice said
 
“Remember Orochimarusama's orders?”
 
“We know lets go” the woman said
 
The three figures vanish
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
A funny moment
 
 
 
On tv screen “Konoha's shopping network”
 
Naruto appeared with Sasuke
 
“Hey everyone welcome to the Konoha's shopping network” Naruto said
 
“We have lots of items in stock waiting to be bought by you the customer” Sasuke said in a bore tone
 
“Right and here's our first item of the day” Naruto said” now I'm sure you girls out there must be feeling depressed because of how your hair looks you don't like the color its so boring and you can't get a date with it no matter how many makeovers you had but don't worry we have the perfect item just for you BEHOLD”
 
Naruto shows a pink bottle” this is the cherry blossom shampoo that's right this shampoo will give your hair the ultimate beauty touch by changing your hair color to pink, now you might be thinking that its impossible but its true it works because we had people who had try it Sasuke”
 
Sasuke appears with Sakura and Chibi Usa
 
“Now Sakura does the cherry blossom shampoo works?”
 
“Why of course it's my personal shampoo I used it all the time you see my real hair color its black” Sakura said with a wink
 
“Me too I love the cherry blossom shampoo because I'm really a blond” Chibi Usa said with a wink
 
(Message on the tv screen” it doesn't work its totally fake”)
 
“Well there you have it” Sasuke said with a sweat dropped
 
“You see it works now call our toll free number 1-800Konoha we have lots of cherry blossom shampoos in stock ready to be bought by you we are also on the web www.konohashoppingnetwork.com
 
(On the tv screen the website is out of commission permanently)
 
“And phones lines are very busy as we speak” Naruto said
 
(On tv screen” not really)
 
“Hey Naruto I did the advertisement so where's my money?” Sakura said
 
“Well I….I don't have it yet”
 
“What do you mean you don't have money you told me you were going to pay me for giving you support on this stupid shampoo that doesn't work?”
 
“Yeah uncle you were going to pay me too” Chibi Usa said giving him the sad puppy eyes
 
“Sorry but I don't have money that's why I did this whole shopping network thing”
 
“And you think people are going to buy that shampoo you do know that it doesn't change the color of the hair to pink but to green?” Sakura said
 
“Yeah I know but they don't know it yet” Naruto said with a grin
 
“They do now” Sasuke said pointing to the camera with the red light on” the camera still on”
 
“Uh oh” Naruto said pale
 
Sakura and Chibi Usa blush in embarrassment
 
“Sorry but our hair color is natural” they said in unison
 
“Please call the toll free number” Naruto said
 
“Where's my money?” Sakura said while glaring at him
 
“I already told you I don't have it”
 
“I want it NOW” Sakura said as she began to strangle Naruto
 
“Please….call…..our…toll free…..number….now” Naruto said while being strangle by Sakura
 
Chibi Usa sweat dropped
 
“Okay that's a wrap” Sasuke said as the program ends
 
The Konoha shopping network is totally fake all items and ideas are work of the author of this story and it doesn't reflect the minds of the leaf ninjas or any citizen from Konoha anyway it's just a joke.
 
 
 
 
Hey how do you like the funny moment I wanted to add it because the chapter suck a lot but there will be a lot of action in the next chapter, also I want to speed things up with the chunin exams so I can finally start working on the best part of the story remember to review and comment flames will be deleted thank you and farewell.
 
PS: look forward for chapter 3 of the Ultimate Tournament Naruto/Dead or Alive crossover soon.