Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Chunin Exams part 3 ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 50 Chunin Exams part 3
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
In the depths of the forest of death
 
 
 
Naruto, Sasuke and Chibi Usa were staring in shock at the three sound genins who were supposed to be dead they were still wearing the same cloth they had three years ago. Sasuke remember them three years ago at the last chunin exams the three were just another group being use by the snake sanin in order to test his strength and qualification to become his new body. However the three were killed Orochimaru killed Zaku and Kin while Gaara kill Dosu so they were history, he remember that Orochimaru once told him that he used Zaku and Kin's body to use in his revival jutsu to bring back the First and the Second Hokage when he fought against the Third. He was upset when he found out but he didn't show it because back then he was with the snake sanin and showing no emotions were one of the qualifications he had to keep intact as his student.
 
Naruto on the other hand was very confuse he knew who they were and last he check they were dead so why they were standing in front of him while Chibi Usa wasn't surprise she never knew but Naruto has told her about them in the future.
 
“What's going on you guys are supposed to be dead?” Naruto said
 
“Orochimaru must have revived them” Sasuke said calm
 
“That's right Orochimarusama brought us back from the death” Dosu said
 
“And now were back to have some with you guys” Zaku said with an evil grin
 
“Something's tells me when you referred to fun it's not hide and seek?” Chibi Usa said in sarcastic tone
 
“Well we could play that you guys hide and we seek and hunt you guys down” Kin said with an evil grin
 
“I preferred the one when we beat the crap out of you and kill you guys again” Naruto said
 
“Weakest dog barks loudest” Dosu said
 
“Well see who's the weakest”
 
Sasuke was quiet he activate his sharingan and he could see something strange about the three sound genins he was sensing something familiar.
 
(This is the same dark energy I sense from the sound youmas we better be careful)
 
“Naruto Chibi Usa we'll have better chances in beating them if we split up” Sasuke said
 
“Right” they said in unison
 
The three separate heading into different directions of the forest
 
“Those fools just cut their chances of winning to one percent” Zaku said
 
`”How wrong they are to think they can beat us by separating” Kin said
 
“Let's go remember Orochimarusama's orders?” Dosu said
 
The two nodded while vanishing
 
 
In another part of the forest Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi were not having a good day as they were being chase by an army of sound youmas they were running for a while now and they didn't know how long they could go on. They were getting exhausted from all the running and it won't be long before they get caught by the sound youmas and have their energy drain out. Konohamaru growl they have been for three hours and they still couldn't lose he didn't have a choice he was almost out of chakra the same with Udon and Moegi before running from them they were fighting them but no matter what they do more sound youmas appear so running was their only option. He looked at Udon and Moegi they were tire and it wouldn't be long before they collapse from exhaustion he knew something was to be done before they get captured for him losing was not an option.
 
(We have no choice then) Konohamaru thought” guys we are going to use our secret attack”
 
Moegi and Udon nodded they knew what to do now, they make a complete stop letting the army of sound youmas get closer to them and just before they got near them the three form a familiar hand seal.
 
“SHADOW CLONE JUTSU”
 
The made ten shadow clones as they got into a fighting stance the sound youmas didn't stop their pursuit as they got closer to them.
 
“NOW” Konohamaru shouted
 
Each of the clones took two scrolls they release them high in the air and what happen next the sound youmas didn't saw it coming. From the scrolls came down a rain of kunais and not just kunais but explosive kunais, the sound youmas were hit by them and they were destroyed by the huge explosion that filled the whole forest. The clones vanish and the real genins came out of hiding in one of the many trees they took a long look at the sight where the sound youmas were, they saw nothing but fire smoke and dust it seems all of the sound youmas were defeated.
 
“I don't believe it we did it” Udon said
 
“I knew it was going to work” Konohamaru said
 
“I think we should get moving” Moegi said worry
 
They nodded and were about to leave when suddenly more sound youmas appear this time it was twice as many they were completely surrounded there was no way out. Konohamaru saw the look of his two friends and he could clearly tell that they were exhausted and out of chakra too, he couldn't believe it after all their training it was going to end here even after he promise Naruto that he was going to pass the test in order to fight him. He saw Udon and Moegi were scare they have taken a kunai from their pouch and took a fighting stance looks like they were ready knowing that there was no way they could take on so many sound youmas. He smile as he took a kunai and took a fighting stance just like his companions if he was going to die he was going to die fighting for his village the same village his grandfather die protecting he was going to do the same.
 
(I'm sorry boss looks like I won't be fighting you)
 
They charge at the sound youmas ready to take some of them to the other side
 
FIRE STYLE GRAND FIRE BALL JUTSU
 
A large wave of fire burn some of the sound youmas in the path the three leaf genins saw a familiar jounin jumping next to them.
 
“Hey you're the test proctor” Konohamaru said
 
Anko sweat dropped” its Mitarashi Anko” she then spotted a sound youma charging towards her and she kicked him knocking a few more youmas.
 
(Wow she's good) Moegi thought
 
“I'm surprise you guys are still alive” Anko said as she glare at the sound youmas
 
“We can't fight them there's too many of them” Konohamaru said
 
“Leave them to me” Anko said she smirk at the army of sound youmas” my my there's so many of you, listen you three stay close to me and DON'T move a muscle” she then bit her thumb to make some blood appear she then form a few hand seals
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
The sound youmas along with Anko and the genins were in some kind of tunnel, Konohamaru and the others couldn't tell what it was.
 
Anko grin” I just summon the stomach of a very hungry snake and well since you guys aren't human I won't explain it to the likes of you”
 
Suddenly a strange green liquid started coming from the walls of the snake stomach as soon as it made contact with them they were melted like cheese while growling in pain. Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi were shock they never seen anything like it.
 
“What's happening to them?” ask a shock Konohamaru
 
“Isn't it obvious they are melting by the acid the acid of this snake homes in to any slightest movement that's why I told you guys to stay still”
 
The three gulp now they look like statues not even flinching while Anko chuckle at the display, she then dispelled the stomach vanishing from sight they were still some sound youmas in the way so she bit her thumb again.
 
“I want you three to leave now run as fast as you can got it?”
 
“What why?” Moegi said
 
Anko growl” just do it damn it”
 
The three nodded and left in a hurry while Anko made another hand seal
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
When the clouds of smoke appear a very familiar giant snake stood in front of the remaining sound youmas.
 
Anko grin” take it away Mansashi” she left in a hurry following the leaf genins
 
Mansashi open its mouth and took the remaining sound youmas
 
BOOM
 
The large explosion took a lot of the trees in the forest along with the rest of the sound youmas, Anko gaze at the sight and smirk.
 
“Mansashi still got it” she caught up with Konohamaru and his team” you guys okay?”
 
“Were better than al right” Konohamaru said cheery” we found the hidden scrolls we were looking for”
 
Anko smirk” well what do you know you guys are sure lucky you survived a fight against sound ninjas and now you find all the scrolls but don't get confident you have to reach the tower before passing the test”
 
“Yeah we know that” Konohamaru said
 
“But before that we have to make sure if they are still other genin teams alive out there let's go”
 
The leaf genins nodded as they left with Anko
 
 
Hokage Tower ( Hokage's office)
 
 
Tsunade was walking around her office since the ambu inform her that sound ninjas were attacking the genin teams at the forest of death and right now she was very upset. She curse under her breath at the fact that Orochimaru attack yet again but what upset her the most was that they didn't notice the sound ninjas entering the village it was really making her very cranky. She rub her forehead she could feel she was going to have a headache the only thing she thought that could make her feel better was a bottle of sake and a hot bath, unfortunately for her with the current situation that was happening drinking sake and a hot bath were out of the question. The door to her office open and Shizune with TonTon came to her in a hurry she was panting from running.
 
“Report Shizune?” she said quickly
 
Shizune catch her breath” the ambu are still searching the forest for any sing of the sound ninjas” she gulp a little knowing that she was going to tell her master unpleasant news” so far the ambu has found a lot of the genin teams their energy have been completely drained”
 
Tsunade gritted her teeth while clenching her fist she felt like punching the wall of her office to dust (Orochimaru you goddamn bastard you dare attack the village yet again)
 
Shizune gulp while TonTon was hiding behind her shivering in fear, she try to calm her master.
 
“Things are not so bad Tsunadesama I mean Narutokun and his team hasn't been attack knowing them they must be fighting the sound ninjas so please try to cheer up”
 
Tsunade sighed after walking around her office for hours she finally got seated on her desk” I guess you're right besides, I have already send some special reinforcements to help them just in case things take a turn for the worst”
 
Shizune blink” what kind of help did you send I thought you send the ambu?”
 
Tsunade smirk” besides them the people I send are very good I have a feeling Naruto and the others will be happy when they see them?”
 
Shizune nodded” then everything is well”
 
“Please Shizune bring me some aspirins and a bottle of sake”
 
“Yes Tsunadesama” she said while leaving the office along with TonTon
 
Tsunade sighed again while relaxing on her desk
 
(Being Hokage is a pain in the ass how the hell could you do it for so long Sarutobi sensei?)
 
 
Forest of Death
 
 
Naruto was jumping from one tree branch to another until he saw a large gust of air coming straight at him he dodge it but the attack made some of the trees to be destroyed. He looked to see Zaku grinning at him he saw the small holes in his hands he knew about his air pressure attack it's strength match Temari's wind scythe jutsu.
 
“That's right run like a scare puppy” Zaku said while grinning
 
“Who said I was running” Naruto said with a smik” NOW”
 
“WHAT THE HELL” Zaku shouted as he saw an army of Naruto clones fall above him
 
The clones kick him upward sending him flying in the air he was kick by the clones and before he landed he use his air pressure to blow the clones away they vanish as they hit the ground.
 
Naruto growl (damn my Uzumaki combo was interrupted) he gasp when he saw Zaku vanish
 
“Where did he go?”
 
“I'm right behind you”
 
Naruto gasp he turned around and saw Zaku he punch his face sending Naruto to the ground, he got up while rubbing his cheek.
 
(How the heck did he got behind me so fast?)
 
Zaku vanish again and caught Naruto's neck he then lift him so he could meet his gaze he was trying to break free from his grasp but he couldn't break free his grip was too strong.
 
Zaku gave him a wicked grin” I got news for you kid we are not the same weaklings from three years ago when Orochimarusama brought us back from the dead he made us stronger and faster so you should know you never stood a chance against me farewell”
 
He tighten his grip making Naruto unable to breath he was about to lose oxygen when he took a kunai from his pouch and stab Zaku wrist.
 
“DAMN YOU” he shouted as he drop the blond ninja down
 
He kicked Naruto but he dodged it and he form a hand seal
 
MASS SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
Zaku was now surrounded by an army of clones he snorted” aren't you tire of doing the same old crap?”
 
Naruto smirk” old is better”
 
The clones charge at him while others threw kunais at him, he snorted while using his air pressure attack blowing all of them like they were leaves, he look next to him and saw three Naruto with a blue sphere on their right hand.
 
RASENGAN
 
Zaku reacted fast as he blow them away from him two Naruto clones vanish while the real one was getting up.
 
“Well well you really are stubborn maybe it's time I show you my new trick” Zaku said
 
He then shot his air and this time Naruto was stab by two shurikens on his chest he felt on his knees feeling the horrible pain.
 
“Do you like it now I can throw air pressure with shurikens making them very deadly and the wound you just receive is very deadly looks like you don't have too much time”
 
Naruto cough some blood his vision was getting blurry Zaku was right his injury was serious and it wouldn't be long before he would die. He then close his eyes there was only one way he could survive he hated to admit but the Kyubi was the only one who could save him, he open his eyes again and he was now standing in front of the Kyubi's cage. The Kyubi looked at him but something caught Naruto's attention the Kyubi didn't have his usual wicked grin he had a serious expression on his face however Naruto decided to ignore it and focus on the task at hand.
 
“Al right you stupid fox give me your chakra”
 
The Kyubi stood quiet he kept staring at Naruto before he gave him his answer.
 
“NO”
 
Naruto though he heard wrong” what, what do you mean no?”
 
The Kyubi growl” YOU ARE PATHETIC ALWAYS ASKING FOR MY POWER”
 
“Have you forgotten if I die you die as well?” Naruto said while glaring at the demon fox
 
“YOUR LITTLE THREAT WON'T WORK ON ME THIS TIME IF YOU WANT TO WIN WHY DON'T YOU USE THAT HIDDEN POWER YOU HAD”
 
Naruto blink knowing what the fox meant he didn't realize that he was back in the battle Zaku was laughing.
 
“Too bad I wanted to continue beating you up but its over you were so weak it was pitiful”
 
Naruto growl as he close his eyes waiting for death to claim him he closed his eyes and waited for the worst to happen, he couldn't believe the Kyubi rejected him and now he was going to die along with him.
 
(No I….I don't want to die I can't die yet my life my dream my friends damn fox why I am not giving up I wont let this guy beat me I WILL WIN)
 
Zaku gasp at the sight before him Naruto was back in his feet his whole body was covered in a silver energy he saw the wounds he receive from his shurikens heal themselves he was too shock to say anything. He gasp again when he saw that on Naruto's right hand a large silver sphere was form he charge at him in a speed much faster than him it didn't gave the sound ninja time to reach much less dodge.
 
MOON RASENGAN
 
The silver rasengan hit Zaku on his chest sending him a few miles away of course he ended up crashing and breaking a few trees. Naruto collapse on the ground it was over he was dead moon rasengan was the ultimate rasengan no one could survive its wrath, he wanted to get back up but his body was rejecting him he couldn't move he needed rest. He slowly close his eyes knowing that they were still sound ninjas out there looks like he wont be able to help his two companions.
 
(Sasuke Chibichan I'm sorry but looks like you guys are on your own) that was his last thought before drifting into conscious
 
 
Chibi Usa was hiding in one of the trees she was planning her next move knowing that one of the sound genins was following her so she prepare her battle plan. She use shadow clone jutsu creating ten clones they all scatter trough the trees and waited for her opponent to arrived. Kin arrived at the are she kept her guard up looking at every direction, she gasp seeing a rain of kunais heading towards her they hit her and her body fell to the ground until it vanish and was replace by a wooden log. Chibi Usa gasp when she saw that she didn't saw Kin behind her she put a kunai to her neck and cut her throat she fell to the ground and vanish a small wooded log has taken her place. Kin was caugh off guard Chibi Usa came from underground and punch her in her chin she smirk it was the same move her uncle did to Neji at chunin exams it was her chance to attack, her clones came and kick her upward another clone kick her down and the last one kick her on the back of her head.
 
CHIBI MOON COMBO
 
Kin the ground hard while Chibi Usa's clones vanish she gasp seeing the sound ninja getting up like nothing happen, Kin whip some blood that she had on her lip while grinning.
 
“Well what do you know you're actually strong brat I thought you were a weakling looks like this is going to be fun after all”
 
“Don't underestimate me I'm stronger than I look” Chibi Usa while smirking
 
“Why are you smirking brat?” Kin said in anger
 
“Oh it's nothing” she continue smirking seeing one of her clones with a rasengan behind Kin
 
Kin however knew and immediately threw a sembon needle hitting the clone and vanish
 
“Not bad brat but you will have to do better than that”
 
Chibi Usa growl Kin threw more sembon needles she quickly took a kunai from her pouch and block them, Kin charge at her with a couple of kicks and punches Chibi Usa was quick and dodge them. She countered with an uppercut and a high kick hitting the sound ninja she fell on her back, Chibi Usa notice a couple of strings on her hand she gasp seeing next to her was a bunch a sembon needles with bells on them.
 
“I'm not falling for that trick”
 
She threw an explosive kunai at the tree destroying the bells Kin chuckle evilly
 
“You may have stop that but you are already in my trap” she made a couple of hand seals
 
NINJA ART SOUND WAVE JUTSU
 
Chibi Usa heard a loud noise coming from every direction of the forest she cover her ears but it was no good the sound was too loud it was driving her crazy.
 
Kin gave an evil grin” it's very loud isn't it I guess I could let you suffer and continue hearing the beautiful sound but whatever I going to put you out of your misery” she took a couple of sembon needles and it was about to threw them to Chibi Usa
 
(I have to do something) Chibi Usa thought as she saw Kin throwing the sembon needles
 
The needles struck her and she vanish in a cloud of smoke it was replace by a wooden log
 
Kin growl” a substitution jutsu not bad you could run as much as you like I have place dozens of bells around the forest so it doesn't matter where you are (she's only prolonging her downfall)”
 
Chibi Usa was hiding in one of the bushes she was still covering her ears because of the loud racket she was hearing.
 
(AH this noise is making me crazy I have to find a way to destroy those bells but how there's too many of them even using shadow clone jutsu won't be enough I need something strong to do it but what……. THAT'S IT I GOT IT)
 
She thought of the one jutsu that could help her she remember when her teacher taught her the jutsu.
 
(Flashback to Konoha the future)
 
Naruto and Chibi Usa were in one of the training grounds of the village he was teaching her about summoning, Chibi Usa just sing the toad contract and she just summon a few toads including Gamakichi his brother Gamatatsu and their father the toad boss Gamabunta.
 
“Well done Chibichan you learn pretty quickly, now I am going to teach a special summoning you see I have been studying the toad contract for years and I found out about new summoning since the perverted hermit couldn't figure out because he died and now I am going to teach you this new summoning are you ready?”
 
“You bet sensei let's do it” Chibi Usa said cheery
 
“Al right now you already know to make a summoning you have to spill some of your blood in order for the summoning to be successful, now the new summoning requires that you use blood on both of your hands so you bite both of your thumbs and perform the following hand seals rat, snake, horse and mouse remember to focus your chakra”
 
“Yeah I got it I'm going to give it a try” before she bite both of her thumbs Naruto stop her
 
“Chbichan that jutsu is for emergency only”
 
“But I have to give it a try what if I don't succeed the first time?”
 
Naruto patted her on the head” Chibichan you will do it the first time I believe in you”
 
Chibi Usa pouted” fine you're no fun uncle”
 
He chuckle” don't worry Chibichan I have a feeling you will used that jutsu soon”
 
“I hope you're right” she then gave an evil grin” IM GOING TO DO IT NOW” before she made the attempt her hands were already tied up behind her back” I was just kidding uncle” she gave him a innocent look
 
“I have a feeling like you were going to do it and don't bother in cutting the ropes they are made of chakra so you won't be able to cut them with just a kunai”
 
She sighed” fine uncle I won't use that summoning”
 
Naruto smirk” you're lying you're blinking too much”
 
“Oh come on uncle I'm telling you the truth please” she was giving him the sad puppy eyes
 
“That move wont work on me now I'm off to buy ramen”
 
“Uncle don't leave me here”
 
Naruto sweat dropped” Chibchan I tied your arms not your legs you can walk”
 
Chbi Usa blush” oh yeah I forgot”
 
“Come on let's go to eat ramen”
 
Chibi Usa follow him while her arms were tied
 
“You now uncle I need my hands to use my chopsticks” she said in a sweet tone
 
“Nice try but I won't untied your arms I will give you the ramen”
 
Chin Usa pouted” thanks for being so kind”
 
He chuckle while patting her on her head
 
(End of flashback)
 
(I spent two weeks with my arms tied up uncle was serious that jutsu is for emergency only well now this is an emergency that damn noise is making crazy)
 
She did as Naruto told her she bit both of her thumbs making some blood to pour she made the right hand seals and focus her chakra.
 
SUMMONING JUTSU
 
A large cloud of smoke appear and right now Chibi Usa was eager to see what kind of toad would be summon, when the smoke vanish she gave a big smile at the sight of her summon she was expecting one toad but they were more than one. Standing in front of her were four medium size toads one was color green wearing a samurai armor his katana was sheathed on his waist the second toad was wearing a black mask ninja uniform his katana was strap to his back the third toad was color orange he was wearing a European medieval silver armor he was holding a long spear and the fourth toad was color aqua blue and he was wearing an American army uniform he was holding a powerful machine gun and he had a large cigar on his mouth. Chibi Usa was too happy the new summon jutsu summon not one but four toads.
 
“Are you the one who summon us?” the toad with the samurai armor said
 
Chibi Usa smile” yeah it was me who are you guys?”
 
“We are the toad squadron we are lord Gamabunta's personal bodyguards I am Kenshin” the toad with the samurai armor said
 
“I am Shinok” the toad ninja said
 
“Drake's the name nice to meet you” the toad with the medieval armor said
 
“It's Joe and it's about damn time were finally going to kick some ass so where's the enemy I want to go trigger happy on the bastards?”
 
The three toads along with Chibi Usa sweat dropped at his comment
 
“You have to understand Joe it's been a long time since we were last summon to fight” Drake said
 
Chibi Usa nodded and she finally notice something in the atmosphere (hey wait a minute the noise is gone looks like her jutsu doesn't last forever she must be still looking for me)
 
“So who are we going to fight?” Shinok said
 
“Right I'm fighting this sound ninja and she has this sound jutsu and the noise is very annoying in order to stop her jutsu we have to destroy all of the bells that she place around the forest so I need you guys to find those bells and destroyed them while I take care of her”
 
The four toads stood quiet at the explanation Chibi Usa just said however Joe look like he was about to erupt like a volcano.
 
“Let me get this straight you summon us just so we could destroy a bunch of BELLS?” Joe said while his face was red in anger” You got to be kidding we are warriors not scavengers”
 
“Joe has a point we fight evil I think this assignment is too….childish” Shinok said
 
Chibi sweat dropped” I need your help I can't do this on my own”
 
“Then find someone else to help you because we are not going to help you” Joe said
 
“I can't believe you guys don't want to help me” she said in a upset tone
`
“FOUND YOU BRAT”
 
Chibi Usa gasp when she saw Kin landing in front of her
 
“You thought you could escape from me then think again you can't escape from my sound jutsu” Kin made the same hand seals
 
(Oh no not again) Chibi Usa thought
 
NINJA ART SOUND WAVE JUTSU
 
Once again the loud noise was heard and Chibi Usa was already annoyed by it now the four toads were trying to cover their ears it was a funny sight since they didn't have ears Joe look like he was upset he was only thinking about killing a certain sound ninja.
 
(If those bells are the source of her jutsu then we have no choice but to destroy them this noise is unbearable) Kenshin thought
 
He looked at his fellow toads and gave them a sing to make a move they nodded in agreement and scatter trough the forest, Kin grab Chibi Usa by her throat and raise her.
 
“Looks like your summons have betray you this it it's over you're finish” Kin took a sembon needle and pointed it at her neck
 
Chibi Usa waited for the worst to happen after everything she has done her life was going to end here she thought about her precious people from the future her mother Usagi her father Mamoru the senshis her best friend Hotaru the people from Konoha and her uncle Naruto. She wanted to cry her life was going to end she wanted to accomplish so many things in her life becoming chunin was one of her goals she wanted her uncle to be proud of her but that wasn't going to happen. She notice that the noise was gone she didn't wasted time she grab the sembon needle and with her other hand she punch Kin right in her left cheek.
 
“You little brat” Kin growl she then notice the noise was gone” what the hell happened my jutsu doesn't wear off for thirty minutes so why did it wear off so soon?”
 
“I can answer your question”
 
Chibi Usa saw Kenshin landing with Shinok and Drake
 
“We destroy all of your precious bells so your jutsu has been cancel” Kenshin said
 
Kin growl” damn you all you will pay for this”
 
“No we won't”
 
Chibi Usa saw Joe landing next to her he pointed his machine gun at Kin
 
“EAT LEAD YOU WENCH”
 
He fire his machine gun hitting Kin she was getting annihilated by his barrage when he was over Kin was cover in blood she could barely move, Joe took a grenade but Chibi Usa stop him.
“She's mine”
 
Joe smirk while taking a smoke from his cigar” fine kid do it finish her off”
 
Kin saw Chibi Usa was glowing with a silver energy she saw a golden crescent moon appearing on her forehead, she also saw a silver sphere growing on her right hand. She charge at her with the silver sphere in her right hand Kin couldn't move she was too injury to move her fate was sealed.
 
MOON RASENGAN
 
As the silver rasengan hit her she fell to a tree and destroy it, it was over Chibi usa landed on her knees she was out of chakra and exhausted the four toads were impressed by her strength.
 
“Very impressive” Kenshin said
 
“Truly amazing” Shinok said
 
“Most glorious” Drake said
 
Joe snorted” ha I could have done it better myself”
 
The three toads sweat dropped at his comment and stare at him
 
“I was just kidding”
 
Chibi Usa giggle” thanks for helping me I could have never defeated her with your help”
 
“No problem we are glad to help” Kenshin said
 
“But next time you summon us it better be to a fight” Joe said
 
“Don't worry I will”
 
“What's your name?” Shinok said
 
“It's Chibi Usa”
 
“Chibi Usa we hope to meet you again farewell” Drake said
 
She nodded as the toads vanish she went to a near tree and lie down she was too tired doing a rasengan and a moon rasengan was a bad idea.
 
(I wonder if uncle and Sasuke are doing al right.) she then went to rest thinking about her uncle and the Uchiha
 
 
Dosu found Sasuke standing on a tree branch he didn't look worry or scared, he saw the calm look the Uchiha had Dosu however was amuse at the act he was putting.
 
“Sasuekun aren't you going to hide?”
 
“Why the hell should I do that I'm not afraid of the likes of you so quit your babbling let's fight” he grab Kusanagi ready to fight
 
Dosu chuckle at his remark” Sasukekun before we fight let me tell you we are no longer the same ninjas you fought three years ago”
 
Sasuke activated his sharingan and charge at the bandage sound ninja with his fast speed he was shock he couldn't believe but Dosu has reacted to his attack and block with his sound weapon strap on his arm. He fire his sound blast but Sasuke barely dodge the attack, he notice that the sound blast gave him a small scar on his right cheek, he remain calm and attack only this time he used his chidori on Kusanagi he strike with his chidori Kusanagi only to be black by Dosu's metal weapon. He gasp in shock when Kusanagi had chidori it was powerful enough to cut trough solid steel but this time it wasn't cutting the sound ninjas sound weapon. Dosu punch his face and was about to use his sound blast when Sasuke use his thousand birds technique he was hit and now paralyze by the effect of the jutsu, Sasuke took the opportunity he stab Dosu's chest with Kusanagi. He thought that the fight was over but Dosu punch him on the same cheek, Sasuke was shock he couldn't believe that he was still alive after receiving such injury.
 
Dosu charge at him and use his sound wave attack it hit Sasuke and his body vanish and replace by a wooden log, Dosu let his guard down and a bunch of snakes wrap his body making him unable to move. Sasuke was going to make sure he was dead he created chidori he charge fast at the bandage ninja, suddenly Dosu broke free from the snakes and grab his wrist stopping his chidori. Sasuke was shock he remember when Itachi stop his chidori by grabbing his wrist the same way as Dosu but he never imagine for Dosu to be this strong. Dosu punch his stomach making Sasuke cough some blood he then pin him to a tree he then took a kunai and pointed to his neck.
 
“Impossible you're not this strong” Sasuke said while coughing
 
“You're right Sasukekun I'm not we weren't this strong it's all thanks to Orochimarusama he brought us back to life but stronger and faster so you are going to be having some difficulty beating me” Dosu while tightening the kunai around his neck”
 
“Are you going to kill me?”
 
“No those weren't our orders it's to take you to Orochimarusama”
 
Sasuke chuckle” is that the reason why you came here so you could take me back to Orochimaru?”
 
“Yes you are his candidate for his new body he needs you Sasukekun”
 
“Sorry but I am not interested to return to him Konoha is my home and I already have the power I wanted from him you have wasted your time coming here”
 
“What a shame I was expecting you to come with us on your own free will like before however Orochimarusama told us to bring you back one way or the other so I will have to use force to take you back to him” Dosu said as he was about to punch him but his fist was caught by Sasuke who was smirking
 
“I already know that” he said while activating his curse seal to level one
 
Dosu gasp as Sasuke kick him in his stomach follow by a punch to his bandage face he charge with Kusanagi but it was block by Dosu sound weapon, he growl as his attacks were being block by the sound ninja. He continued to strike with Kusanagi but Dosu was still blocking it, Sasuke did a back flip and he took the demon wind shuriken he threw it while forming a couple of hand seals.
 
FIRE STYLE DRAGON FLAME JUTSU
 
The large wave of fire hit the wind shuriken and was now cover in fire, Dosu dodge the shuriken but was caught in surprise when he saw the shuriken split into two flaming shurikens use his sound attack to stop the two wind shurikens. Sasuke appear a few feet away from him he release a couple of snakes from his sleeve while on his other hand he had Kusanagi, Dosu use his sound attack again stopping the snakes but Sasuke vanish from sight.
 
(That was a genjutsu) Dosu thought
 
He suddenly was stab by a chidori Kusanagi on his stomach making fall on his knees, he slowly got up while Sasuke was ready to finish him off.
 
“Orochimarusama's curse seal has made you strong Sasukekun you have to admit that”
 
“Yes that's the only thing I have to thank him, now Dosu you have become stronger since last time so I will finish you with everything I have”
 
Dosu gasp in horror as he saw Sasuke changing to curse seal level two his large dragon like wings appear from his back he flew at him fast and punch his face follow by a couple kicks he then punch him again making him fall to the ground. Dosu was too injury and he could barely get up Sasuke made a couple of snakes appear from his sleeve the snakes wrap around his arms and legs he was tied up to a tree.
 
“Time to die Dosu…..again” he said while making his ultimate chidori in his level two curse seal form
 
He charge with the black rasengan in his left hand he pierce it in Dosu chest the force of the chidori made Dosu destroy the tree and hit the ground hard. Sasuke deactivate his curse seal changing back to his normal self follow by deactivating his sharingan he went to a near tree and lie down he was panting from using so much chakra not to mention two chidoris and using both levels of the curse seal. He admit it that Dosu was strong he had a hard time fighting him even with his sharingan and the curse seal, he then thought about Naruto and Chibi Usa knowing that the other two sound ninjas are as strong as Dosu he got worry about them.
 
(I hope they're al right) he thought while closing his eyes
 
 
Naruto woke up from his short rest he was still exhausted from his fight with Zaku, he was still out of chakra he looked to in front of him and saw the damage he created with the moon rasengan when he used it on the sound ninja. He slowly got up he knew he had to leave they were still sound ninjas out there and they might come after since he was out of chakra he was a sitting duck. He thought about Chibi Usa and Sasuke and got worry Zaku was strong meaning that the other two were strong too he was going to find them and help them in anyway. His eyes widened when he heard a familiar laughter he look a few feet away and gasp in shock Zaku was still alive, what shock him the most was that the left part of his chest was missing he saw his bones and organs and he also saw a familiar black crystal inside of Zaku.
 
(That crystal is the same crystal Kabuto had) Naruto thought
 
He try to run but he couldn't he was still too tired to run, he groan in pain as Zaku punch him in the face he then grab him by his collar and lift him.'
 
“That was one hell of a jutsu it could kill anyone…..except for me” Zaku said with a grin
 
“How is it possible that you're still alive?” Naruto said shock (he survive moon rasengan that's impossible)
 
“Fine I should tell you before I kill you, when Orochimarusama brought us back to life we obviously needed a heart in order to live and as strong as Orochimarusama is he can't create a heart so instead he made copies of the dark crystal and implanted them on us meaning that the copy of the dark crystal is our heart and that's not all the power of the dark crystal give us immense power and also immortality so you see we can't die you can attack us with your strongest jutsu and you will never kill us”
 
(So the crystal is the source of their power damn they can't be defeated)
 
Zaku took a kunai and stab Naruto's left shoulder making him cry in pain
 
“And I have some bad news for you even if you find a way to defeat it wont do you any good because we are not the only ones back from the death Orochimarusama have brought back a lot of fallen ninjas”
 
(What there's more of them?) Naruto though shock
 
“I think I will have some fun with you before killing you” Zaku said while stabbing Naruto's shoulder again
 
(Damn I have to do something but I don't have any chakra left and that stupid fox doesn't want to give me his chakra what can I do?)
 
 
Chibi Usa woke up she didn't wanted to waste any time she had a bad feeling and she was worry about her uncle and Sasuke, she was about to leave when suddenly her right arm was stab by a couple of sembon needles. She flinch in pain as she look at her attacker and gasp she saw Kin was still alive, she couldn't fight her she was out of chakra and tire she try to run but she couldn't Kin pin her to a tree.
 
“Now is my turn brat” Kin said as she stab her left arm with a sembon needle
 
“No way you can't be alive I hit you with moon rasengan you're supposed to be dead?” Chibi Usa said in pain
 
“Well I got news for you brat I can't die thanks to Orochimarusama, now I'm going to turn you into a needle doll before killing you” she pick up another sembon needle and stab her left arm again
 
Chibi Usa cry in pain tears were forming in her eyes
 
(No there's nothing I can't I don't have any chakra left in me I can't even use a summoning jutsu I could really use the help of the toad squadron right about now but that wont be happening)
 
 
Sasuke couldn't rest even if he was tire he worry about his companions so he decided to find them and help them, he still had some fight with him even if he use the level two curse seal. He gasp in shock seeing Dosu was standing he didn't have time to reach Dosu has charge at him and stab him with a kunai on his chest.
 
“Bastard” Sasuke growl
 
“It's over now Sasukekun”
 
“What do you mean?” Sasuke said while gasping” my body I can't move what the hell did you do to me?”
 
Dosu showed him the kunai he use to stab him” this kunai had a very special dose of Kabutosan's drug it's a drug that paralyzes the human body completely every muscle in your body is now paralyze so there's nothing you can do Sasukekun it's over”
 
Sasuke growl he was very upset he wanted to beat the crap out of Dosu but he couldn't he was paralyze he growl he felt so helpless and right now he was about to be taken to Orochimaru. He thought about his friends and curse he didn't wanted this t happen he didn't wanted to leave again, he thought about a certain pink hair kunoichi whom he had love in secret and now he was never going to see her again.
 
(Naruto everyone I'm sorry Sakura please forgive me for leaving you again this time I didn't have a choice)
 
 
The three ninjas were at the mercy of the sound ninjas they were too strong for them to handle and now there was nothing they could do but to wait for death to come and claim them.
 
(It can't end like this) the three thought in unison
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
What a surprise another cliffhanger but you guys should be used to them by now anyway coming soon chapter 13 of taming two hearts and chapter 9 of the ultimate tournament farewell.
 
 
(On tv screen Konoha's shopping network)
 
 
“Hey everyone welcome to another segment of Konoha's shopping network” Naruto said” now before we begin on today's item let's introduce our especial guest here's Shikamaru”
 
Shikamaru went next to Naruto while sighing
 
“How troublesome I didn't wanted to be in this show in the first place Naruto does your show needs ratings that badly?”
 
Naruto chuckle” you have no idea anyway now to show us today's item is our official model” he then grin” wearing her official uniform here's Sakurachan”
 
The camera show Sakura wearing a red bikini with red boots she was holding a stuff doll version of herself.
 
“It's the Konoha stuff dolls they also talk by pressing their stomach” she then pressed her stuff dolls stomach” CHA HELL YEAH”
 
“We also have dolls from all the ninjas in Konoha everyone from team Gai, team Asuma, team Kurenai and much more” she then look at Naruto who was cheering for her
 
(CHA Naruto when the show ends I am going to kill you) inner Sakura said while raising a fist
 
“So there you have it take a look at my doll” Naruto said while showing his stuff doll he press the dolls stomach” BELIEVE IT I WILL BECOME HOKAGE”
 
“Yeah the dolls have more than five phrases” Naruto said while pressing his doll stomach” RASENGAN” he press it again” MOON RASENGAN”
 
“I'M THE BEST MEDIC NINJA IN KONOHA” the Sakura doll said Sakura press the doll's stomach again” I LOVE SASUKEKUN”
 
She blush” how true”
 
“If you're interested in buying the Konoha stuff dolls just call out toll free number our operator Chibichan is standing by” Naruto said
 
The camera show Chibi Usa next to a telephone
 
“I'm waiting so please call I'm getting bore” Chibi Usa said
 
“But wait f you call now we'll give you the limited edition perverted hermit doll” Naruto show a Jiraiya doll he press it's stomach” I'M DOING SOME RESEARCH” he press it again” I'M THE TOAD SANIN AND NUMBER ONE PERVERT IN THE WORLD”
 
Naruto chuckle” I made that last one up”
 
Shikamaru sighed” what about me do I have a doll?”
 
“Why of course Shikamaru” Sakura said while giving him the Shikamaru doll
 
Shikamaru press the doll's stomach” HOW TROUBLESOME”
 
Shikamaru sweat dropped” troublesome” he then press it again” WOMEN ARE TROUBLESOME” he press it yet again” SHADOW POSSESSION JUTSU” he press it on more time” I WANT TO LOOK AT THE CLOUDS AND PLAY CHOGI”
 
(Nobody is going to buy that doll) Sakura thought
 
Sasuke went to Naruto he was holding a piece of paper
 
“Naruto I have the ratings poll”
 
“And?” Naruto said eagerly
 
Sasuke smirk” were up”
 
“YES the show is a success”
 
“But how does your show has high ratings when nobody has call the show or even bought a doll?” Shikamaru said
 
Naruto became thoughtful he then look at Sakura” I have no idea but who cares were up”
 
Sasuke sweat dropped (looks like they rather see Sakura wearing a bikini than buy a stuff doll) he began to stare at Sakura in a daze (she does look good in that bikini though) he blush
 
Sakura notice Sasuke watching her and blush
 
(YEAH Sasukekun is checking me out maybe wearing this bikini wont be so bad after all) inner Sakura said
 
“Remember to call our number and buy a Konoha doll hey Chibichan has anyone call?” Naruto said
 
The camera show Chibi Usa sleeping
 
Naruto sweat dropped” looks like nobody is interested in buying a doll”
 
“I knew it this show is so troublesome” Shikamaru said while pressing his dolls stomach” I LIKE AMI”
 
He gasp while blushing” WHAT Naruto I have never said that”
 
Naruto smirk” of course you haven't that's why I made it up I transform into you and recorded the voice”
 
“You are so troublesome Naruto”
 
“Come on Shikamaru you told me you liked playing chess with her”
 
“Just because I like playing chess with her that doesn't mean I like her like that”
 
“Whatever you have a thing for her”
 
Shikamaru's whole face turn red like a tomato” troublesome”
 
Sasuke was playing with his doll
 
“FIRE STYLE DRAGON FLAME JUTSU FIRE STYLE PHOENIX FLOWER JUTSU FIRE STYLE GRAND FIRE BALL JUTSU CHIDORI NARUTO YOU DOBE I LOVE SAKURA”
 
Sakura blush” I like that last phrase Sasukekun”
 
“Me too want to go on a date?”
 
“YEAH you bet let me go to my house and change”
 
“No its al right you don't have to change you look very pretty wearing that bikini”
 
Sakura blush while giggling” really then I'll go with you wearing it”
 
The two left the studio
 
“Hey where you guys going the show's not over yet” Naruto said he then smile and pressed the stomach of his doll” I MISS HOTARUCHAN”
 
“I know buddy me too” he then hug his doll while his eyes were cover in tears
 
Shikamaru sweat dropped while looking at the camera” I guess that's a wrap finally”
 
The tv turn off