Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Chunin Exams part 4 ( Chapter 51 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter 51 Chunin exams part 4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
Forest of Death
 
 
Naruto was at the mercy of Zaku he was strangling him making him unable to breathe, he couldn't fight anymore he used all of his chakra doing the moon rasengan and that couldn't bring down the sound ninja. He was more angry because the Kyubi didn't wanted to give him his chakra and he knew very well that he will die if he dies was the Kyubi feeling suicidal and got tire in being seal in his stomach. He felt like crying this it he was going to die without becoming chunin or jounin or even Hokage his life long dream, he was going to miss all of his friends from the village including Sasuke, Sakura, Iruka and Tsunade. His thoughts went to the senshis he let the tears fall he couldn't take it anymore he was going to miss them more than his friends in Konoha especially his sister Usagi and of course the girl of his dreams his soulmate Hotaru. He prepare for Zaku to finishing him while wishing to see them again to tell Hotaru that he loves her with all of his heart, but it was futile he was not going to see them again hen finally let his sadness go away as he waited for death to claim him once and for all.
 
(Goodbye everyone I will miss all of you and I'm sorry Hotaruchan)
 
Zaku gave an evil grin as he tighten his grip on his neck” ah your crying fine I will finally put you out of your misery TIME TO DIE”
 
Naruto close his eyes waiting for the finishing blow he waited and waited but nothing happened was Zaku toying with him, he then heard a noise and suddenly he felt to the ground he couldn't believe it Zaku let him go. He open his eyes and he was shock Zaku didn't let him go he was force to let him go he saw that Zaku arm was grab by sand, Zaku broke free from the sang grasp and jump back glaring the newcomer.
 
“Who the hell are you?”
 
Naruto gasp seeing he recognize the sand he was staring at the red hair teen and fifth Kazekage of Suna.
 
“Gaara you're here” he said with a smile
 
Gaara look at him and gave him a nod” I have come to help you Uzumaki”
 
Naruto gave a weak smile” Gaara your timing is perfect”
 
“I apologize for arriving late but my siblings separate to find your comrades and besides this forest is very big”
 
Zaku growl” enough with the fuzzy moments I'll have to take care of you too” he prepare his to use his wind attack
 
Gaara looked at him with a serious look he release a wave of sand at Zaku which he dodge he fire his wind with shurikens but Gaara's sand armor protected him from the attack. Gaara threw his sand shuriken only to be repel by Zaku's wind attack, Naruto slowly got back to his feet he growl seeing the fight.
 
(Damn I don't have any chakra to help Gaara and that stupid fox won't give me his chakra)
 
Gaara summon a large wave of sand and trap Zaku in it
 
“It's over DESSERT COFFIN”
 
The sand trapping Zaku took the form of a coffin he raise it high in the air Naruto knew exactly what was coming next he have seen this jutsu of his back at the chunin exams three years ago.
 
Before Gaara use his jutsu the whole sand coffin burst like an explosion and Zaku broke free, Naruto was shock but Gaara remain clam.
 
“You thought you have me there it wont be that easy that technique I just use it's my ultimate wind attack ultimate gust its more powerful than your sand.
 
(Man he really is stronger than last time) Naruto thought
 
“I will accept your challenge we'll see if my sand is stronger than your wind”
 
Zaku grin” you will regret your choice” he pointed his hands his holes were ready to fire his wind again
 
“ULTMATE GUST”
 
Zaku fire a powerful blast of wind straight at Gaara and Naruto the collision of the attack created an explosion.
 
He grin” I won my wind is stronger than your s…..” he paused and gasp seeing a large wall of sand preventing the wind from harming the two” no way its not possible”
 
The wall of sand collapse revealing an unharmed Gaara and Naruto
 
(Gaara's sand seems to be stronger than before) Naruto thought
 
“Now it's my turn” Gaara said as more sand came out of his gourd he slam his hands on the ground
 
“DESSERT AVANLANCH”
 
Zaku's eyes widened in terror when he saw the huge wave of sand heading straight at him it was big enough to destroy an entire village he prepare to fire his attack.
 
“ULTIMATE GUST”
 
Zaku's blast of wind hit the giant tsunami but it was too much so only repel a little of the sand, he was cover in the sand and try to escape he manage to leave the river of sand that was now surrounding him.
 
“Damn you I will kill you for this” he pointed his hands at Gaara but they didn't fire” what what the hell is going why I can shoot my wind” he check the holes in his hands and gasp seeing that they were cover in sand he growl” damn you bastard you did this”
 
“My sand has filled the holes in your hand you can't use your wind attack anymore” Gaara said calm
 
Zaku growl knowing it was true (damn it this it just like that time three years ago when I took on that genin with the insects bad déjà vu)
 
“Now I'm going to finish you off for good” Gaara said as he threw him sand but it change into Shukaku's claws
 
The Shukaku's claws engulf Zaku forming a large ball of sand Gaara raise it high in the air.
 
“This is dessert coffin Shukaku version”
 
“DESSERT COFFIN”
 
The ball of sand exploded and now it was raining blood and sand Naruto saw the body parts of Zaku falling to the ground he then saw his head and chest his head was still attach to his chest.
 
“You bastard look what you did I'm a mess its going to be a pain in the ass to put me back together again” Zaku said
 
Gaara's eyes widened” he's still alive?”
 
Naruto saw something shining a few feet away from Zaku he saw it the black crystal the same crystal Kabuto had.
 
(That's it he said the crystal was the source of his strength and his life, so if the crystal is destroy then maybe he will die) Naruto thought he close his eyes and concentrated waiting to see the Kyubi
 
He was back at the seal of the Kyubi
 
“Look you stupid fox I use my other power and now I'm out of chakra so I need your chakra come on damn it do you want to die?”
 
The Kyubi didn't say a word instead he gave him his chakra his whole body was cover by the demonic chakra. He open his eyes and he was now cover in the red chakra, Gaara saw him and this wasn't the first time he has witness the red chakra of the Kyubi before he has seen it when he fought him three years ago at the chunin exams.
 
“Gaara leave this to me”
 
Gaara nodded and stood back
 
Naruto made a purple rasengan in his right palm while Zaku was laughing
 
“Again I already told you I can't die you're only wasting chakra”
 
Naruto grin” I'm not attacking you Zaku I'm going to destroy your crystal”
 
Zaku's eyes widened in terror” WHAT NO DON'T” he try to move but he couldn't he didn't have any arms and legs
 
“I'm curious what would happen if I destroy your crystal?”
 
“Bastard don't” Zaku said while trying to drag himself towards his crystal
 
Naruto charge at the dark crystal with rasenagn in hand
 
“RASENGAN”
 
The purple rasengan hit the dark crystal shattering to dust Zaku cry in pain he turn into dust Naruto sighed in relief it was really over the red chakra vanish from his body while the sand was returning to Gaara's gourd. Naruto felt like collapsing he was tire he has he has use two rasengan plus the moon rasengan he was about to collapse but Gaara caught him just in time.
 
“You okay Uzumaki?”
 
“Yeah I'm fine I'm just a little tire”
 
“We should try and find my siblings”
 
“Yeah let's go I'm worry about Sasuke and Chibichan”
 
The two left
 
 
Chibi Usa was experiencing a painful experience right now she was pin to a tree and almost all of her body was cover in sembon needles looks like Kin was telling the truth in turning her into a needle doll. Kin grin as she put another sembon needle on her right arm she was truly enjoying this and she wasn't showing any sings that she will stop. Chibi Usa let the tears fall she was in pain and worst of all she wasn't going to make it she won't be becoming a chunin she has let down her uncle and everyone from Crystal Tokyo. She thought about her mother and father and the senshis Diana, Luna and Artemis and she thought about her friends back at Konoha she was going to miss all of them. She finally admit defeat and she was waiting for Kin to finish her off, she saw her taking another sembon needle and she grin wickedly at her.
 
“I'm done playing this game time to end this” Kin said as she was going to stab her neck with the needle she threw off her leaf head band which was at her neck
 
“Any last words before I kill you brat?”
 
Chibi Usa was still crying she couldn't even said her last words
 
“Fine then time to DIE”
 
(I'm sorry uncle mom and dad I fail)
 
Just as she was about to stab her neck a gust of wind follow by kunais headed her way she dodge them and landed on another tree she saw her attacker and glare whoever it was he was asking for some hell. She saw the sand kunoichi landing next to Chibi Usa she immediately took off all of the sembon needles in her body, she look at her savior her blond hair tied in four pony tails and her green eyes her sand headband on her forehead.
 
Chibi Usa gave a weak smile” Temari”
 
“You okay kid?” she said worry
 
She nodded she was about to collapse but Temari caught her
 
“Whoa slow down your injure don't move” she made her lie down on the tree (I have to get her to a medic her injuries will get worst if they are not attended now)
 
Kin growl” great now Suna is putting their noses where they don't belong get the hell out of here and leave me finish off that brat?”
 
“I can't do that you're supposed to be dead so I will tell you that we are now Konoha's allies we threat them as they were one of us, in other words if you mess with them you mess with us”
 
“Fine then die like her” she threw a couple of sembon needles with some bells strap on them
 
Temari smirk (I won't be falling for that old trick) she prepare her fan
 
“WIND SCYTHE JUTSU”
 
A powerful gust of wind threw back the sembon needles it also hit Kin, she took a step back while coughing some blood.
 
“Bitch” she growl glaring at the sand jounin” you will pay for that”
 
She took over ten sembon needles in both of her hands and jump high in the air she threw all of them.
 
(What is she planning?) Temari thought
 
Chibi Usa open her eyes and saw the confrontation at hand (I have to do something I have to tell Temari that she can't be kill unless we do something about that dark crystal inside of her but there's nothing I can do I don't have any chakra left and I'm injure worst of all I can't transform into my senshi form)
 
(Flashback to the future Konoha)
 
Naruto and Chibi Usa were at Ichiraku's eating some ramen, Naruto look at her.
 
“Chibichan?”
 
Chibi Usa look at him while swallowing some noodles” yeah what is it?”
 
“You will be leaving for the past soon right?”
 
“Yeah why do you ask?”
 
“Well I want you that while you're in the past I want you to only focus on your ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu just focus on your ninja training okay?”
 
“Huh okay I will uncle”
 
He smirk” not that I don't trust you or anything but I don't want you to use your senshi powers so please Chibichan give me your brooch”
 
“What for I said I was going to rely on my ninja training so why do I have to give you my senshi brooch?”
 
“Chibichan I promise once you return from the past I will give you back your brooch and you know I never back down on my word”
 
She sighed” fine” she took the brooch from her chest and gave it to him” you better not scratch it okay?”
 
Naruto raise an eyebrow” Chibichan who do you think your talking to I gave you my word nothing won't happen to your brooch”
 
She smile at him” I know but seriously take good care of my brooch”
 
He laugh while patting her on the head they got back to eat their ramen
 
(End of flashback)
 
(I have to find a way to destroy that black crystal) Chibi Usa thought she slowly got up ignoring the pain she was feeling in her body
 
Kin grin at Temari” let's see which is stronger your wind or my sound?”
 
Chibi Usa gasp (oh no not that jutsu of hers)
 
She quickly took a kunai from her hostler and threw it at Kin, the kunai stab her left hand
 
“AH YOU BITCH” she glare at Chibi Usa
 
“Temari listen use your strongest jutsu on her now”
 
Temari smirk” okay I'll finish this” she bit her thumb making some blood appear she spread the blood on her fan
 
“SUMMONING JUTSU”
 
A cloud of smoke appear making a small white animal holding a scythe appear he had an eye patch (AN can somebody tell me what kind of animals is he because I don't have a clue)
 
Kin sweat dropped at the small animal” what is he going to do tickle me to death?”
 
Temari smirk” you'll see NOW”
 
“WIND SCYTHE DEVASTATION JUTSU”
 
The small animal jump in the air follow by a powerful burst of wind it made Zaku's ultimate gust a gentle breeze, the powerful wind destroy a lot of the trees Kin was hit the wind and she felt like she was being a dozen blades. The pressure of the wind was too strong and Kin was cut by the wind he body parts were all over the place, Chibi Usa saw her ches was missing and she saw it the black crystal acting as her heart it was shinning darkly.
 
(That's it I have to destroy it) she then pick a kunai (I hope this works?)
 
By now the Temari's animal vanish in a cloud of smoke and she was quite shock to see the sound ninja alive.
 
“No way she's still standing that was my strongest jutsu how can she still be alive?”
 
“Don't worry Temari I'll finish her off”
 
“Are you sure can you walk you're injure?”
 
“Don't worry I'm pretty stubborn” she said with a smile
 
She jump from the tree and into the mess of trees caused by Temari's jutsu, she went to Kin and pointed the kunai which had three explosive tags on the ring.
 
“Ha what are you going to do with that brat you can't kill me remember?” Kin said with a grin
 
“I know but I have a new target now like your dark crystal”
 
Kin' eyes widened n terror” no STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY CRYSTAL”
 
Chibi Usa stab the crystal with the kunai she then left and landed next to Temari
 
“Let's get out of here”
 
The two left in a hurry while Kin was cursing till no end
 
(Oh SHIT)
 
BOOM
 
Kin's crystal was destroy by the large explosion follow by her whom she turn to dust the two landed and saw the some clearing out leaving a very damage area of the forest.
 
“Not bad” Temari smirk
 
She looked at Chibi Usa and gasp seeing her on the ground unconscious
 
“Hey are you okay? (this is not good I have to get her out of here)”
 
She picked her up and carry her on her back and left.
 
 
Dosu was jumping from one tree branch to another he was carrying the paralyze Sasuke on his shoulder the Uchiha was growling while cursing at Dosu demanding to let him go, right now Dosu wish he had a medicine that will make him shut his mouth. He try to ignore him as much as he could and pay attention to his surroundings he couldn't felt the energy of the sound youmas he unleash with Zaku and Kin meaning they must have already being kill by the leaf ninjas. He wasn't going to waste anymore time he needed to leave this place and the leaf village so he could bring Sasuke back to Orochimaru and it wouldn't be long before the leaf ninjas find him, he stop on a tree branch waiting to regroup with Zaku and Kin but that thought left his mind.
 
(I can't sense Zaku's and Kin's dark crystal energy looks like they were kill and they know how to kill us I better protect my crystal)
 
“DAMN IT LET ME GO I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU” Sasuke shouted pissed
 
Dosu sweat dropped (I forgot that he's with me)
 
“You heard him let him go”
 
Dosu gasp when he saw a puppet charging at him he jump out of the way and landed in another tree branch.
 
Sasuke recognize the puppet there was only one person he knew who can use puppet jutsu.
 
“Kankurou” Sasuke said as he spotted the suna ninja in another tree branch
 
“Let him go” Kankurou said
 
“I'm afraid I can't do that” Dosu said as he put down Sasuke (I have to hurry the drug wont last for long)
He prepare his sound weapon while Kankurou prepare his three puppets he made Karasu charge at him while his mouth open revealing a poison spike. Dosu fire his sound hitting Karasu and he went to pieces but his head charge at him and the spike pierce him on his neck.
 
Kankurou grin” it's over your dead the poison in Karasu its very effective you only have a couple minutes before you die”
 
(Even with poison he won't die) Sasuke thought while struggling to move
 
“That some impressive poison however it won't work on me I can't be killed like that”
 
Kankurou gasp” it only takes a few minutes for the poison to take effect why isn't working?”
 
“I already told you poison won't kill me”
 
“Kankurou listen you can't kill him like that” Sasuke said” you have to aim for his heart”
 
“That won't help him Sasukekun” Dosu said
 
He fire his sound but Kankurou was prepare he made his alligator puppet turn into his shield mode protecting him from the blast, Dosu let his guard down as the second puppet caught him from behind and open his stomach making the sound ninja trap inside the bull puppet.
 
(It's over now) Kankurou smirk
 
He made Karasu went to pieces and each f his body parts had a very sharp knives they stab the bull puppet and stabbing Dosu, he let Karasu go and the bull puppet open his stomach revealing a very injure Dosu he lost both of his arms and he was bleeding a lot.
 
Kankurou was shock” he……he's still alive no one has ever survive that attack before”
 
Sasuke felt his arms moving again he could feel his body gaining mobility again he slowly try to get up.
 
(Looks like the drug is wearing off good because I have someone to kill)
 
Dosu saw him and gasp he knew it wouldn't be long before the drug will wear off, Sasuke charge at him and stab him with Kusanagi on his chest. Dosu was helpless there was nothing he could do without his arms he couldn't use his sound weapon.
 
“What are you going to do Sasukekun kill me?”
 
He grin” why yes Dosu and this time I know exactly what to do”
 
He made his chidori pass trough Kusanagi and he stab it right at his heart where his dark crystal is located.
 
Dosu smile” Sasukekun you may have stop me but in the end you will be taken to Orochimarusama it's your fate to be his new body”
 
With those last words said he turned to dust along with his crystal, Sasuke sighed in relief it was over he was save from being taken to the snake sanin he look at Kankurou and smile at him.
 
“Thanks Kankurou I owe you one big time”
 
“No problem but what the hell was that he didn't die from my technique he was freaking creepy”
 
“Let's just say that Orochimaru's minions have become stronger anyway we better go find Naruto and the others”
 
Kankurou nodded his three puppets vanish in a cloud of smoke and return to their original state as three scrolls the two left.
 
 
Naruto and Gaara were still looking for the others and he was worry he was about to be kill by Zaku if Gaara didn't save him so the same thing must have happened to Chibi Usa and Sasuke then again the sand siblings didn't got in time and it was too late for the two. Naruto shook his head he didn't wanted to think that his friends were gone he was too concentrated in finding them that he didn't hear Gaara calling to him.
 
“BOSS LOOK OUT”
 
Naruto looked to the source of the voice and saw Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi along with Anko when he look to the other way he hit a tree face first, the group started laughing at how comical he look while Gaara was in his usual quiet self. Naruto remove himself from the tree and landed next to the group dizzy.
 
(I swear what's with me and hitting trees) Naruto thought
 
“You guys are al right I'm glad” Naruto said
 
“Of course boss we are strong” Konohamaru said
 
“Everything's fine now the Ambu has already taken care of the sound ninjas and they have send all of the genin teams to the hospital and looks like you guys are the only ones still standing” Anko said
 
“That's good but what about Sasuke and Chibichan?”
 
“I'm fine”
 
Naruto saw Sasuke landing next to him with Kankuruo
 
“Okay so where's Chibichan?”
 
“Temari must be with her” Kankurou said
 
“Then we better find them” Gaara said
 
“That won't be necessary” Sasuke said as he saw Temari coming their way but something was wrong he gasp seeing the injure Chibi Usa on her back
 
Naruto gasp” CHIBICHAN”
 
“Gaara we better get her to a medic she's in bad shape”
 
“Let's go to the forest tower Sakura's there” Anko said
 
They nodded and left to the tower Naruto was only focus on the wounded Chibi Usa she was in bad shape like she's been trough hell and back, he growl thinking it was his fault she was in this condition.
 
(I couldn't help her damn it)
 
After an hour of crossing the forest they finally reach the tower, once they enter they saw the rookie nine it seems they were waiting for them to arrive. Sakura was the first to reach when she saw her companions she immediately went to them.
 
“Are you guys al right Tsunadesama told us about the sound ninjas in the forest”
 
“No time Sakura we need your help” Sasuke said
 
“Sakurachan Chibichan is injure”
 
Sakura gasp seeing the young genin in Temari's back
 
“Al right let's take her to a room I'll see what I can do”
 
They went to one of the rooms of the tower Temari put Chibi Usa on the bed and Sakura began to treat her wounds, Naruto was worry he stood quietly gazing at his future niece it made him sad to see her in such a condition. Sakura was using her green chakra to heal Chibi Usa's wounds it took her a few minutes to heal her.
 
Sakura smile looking at the now sleeping Chibi Usa” there she's fine now she's resting now it will be best not to wake her”
 
“Al right then let's leave the room” Sasuke said
 
The group left the room and went to another room, Anko enter the room with Konohamaru and his team.
 
“Well the sound ninjas have been taken care off the genin teams are alive and well but aren't you guys forgetting something the test” she gave an evil grin
 
Naruto and Sasuke growl they have been caught in the fighting against the sound ninjas that they forgot about the second test.
 
(Damn I forgot all about it) Naruto thought
 
(We only have four of the seven scrolls) Sasuke thought
 
Anko grin got wider” well you two where the seven scrolls if you don't have them you fail the test”
 
Naruto gulp” well….we…we”
 
“It's al right boss here” Konohamaru said handing him three scrolls
 
“These are the scrolls that we need” Sasuke said he then took off the four scrolls they have so far
 
“Konohamaru what are you doing you need them to pass the test” Naruto said
 
“Its al right Naruto we found a lot of scrolls hidden in the forest see we have the seven scrolls too” Moegi said
 
“Yeah go ahead take them” Udon said
 
Naruto gave his fox grin” I guess we'll take them since you guys took the time in finding them right Sasuke?”
 
Sasuke chuckle” since they were so kind and since we have all seven scrolls we pass the test right proctor?”
 
Anko frown” I prefer that you guys kill each other to win the scrolls not give them because you want your teammates to win, oh what the hell fine you guys pass”
 
The group cheer and Naruto gave Konohamaru a friendly punch on his shoulder
 
“Thanks Konohamaru you really help us I owe you one”
 
“No problem boss I want you guys to make it to the next test so we I might end up fighting you”
 
Naruto smirk” so that's the reason why you did it what about being good friends?”
 
“I also did it for that too” he grin
 
“And speaking of the next test there won't be a third test since you guys are the only teams standing we'll have to wait for Hokagesama to arrive she must be on her way here” Anko said
 
Later the group was in the same room Chibi Usa was present her wounds were heal by Sakura and she was feeling better, Naruto couldn't be any happier he was very worry for her it seems that ever since he meet Usagi he became more emotional than ever. Tsunade arrived with Shizune, Kakashi, Shikamaru and Sakura Gaara Natsumi and his siblings were also present in the room, Naruto look at the young couple and smile he has never seen Gaara so happy he deserve that kind happiness after everything he went trough. While looking at them seeing how happy they were he imagine that instead of Gaara and Natsumi he envision that it was him and Hotaru he remember hers like it was yesterday that he meet her and he has miss her dearly, his daydreaming with his girlfriend got interrupted by Tsunade's voice.
 
“Shikamaru I want you to tell Team Gai, Team Asuma and Team Kurenai to return with their jounin senseis and help the ambu search the entire village for any signs of sound ninjas I don't want anymore surprise attacks”
 
Shikamaru nodded and left the room (these sound ninjas are getting more troublesome than ever)
 
Tsunade look at Gaara” Gaara thank you for your assistance at the forest of death”
 
“It's the least my siblings and I can do as your allies now if you need us will be waiting out side”
 
The sand group left the room leaving Shizune, Kakashi and Sakura in the rooms.
 
“Al right you three start talking I want you to tell me everything that happen to you in the forest”
 
“Well there was sound ninjas everywhere but that was no problem for us to take them on, now the worst part is we meet the same sound genin team that was supposedly to be dead in the last chunin exams what were their names again?” Naruto said
 
“Zaku, Dosu and Kin” Sasuke answer for the blond
 
Tsunade and the rest were surprise
 
“So Orochimaru brought them back so what?” Tsunade said
 
“Something was wrong they were so strong and fast there were nowhere this strong three years ago and I know the reason why they were so strong all three of them had a black crystal implanted them as it was their heart” Sasuke said
 
Kakashi raised an eyebrow” black crystal?”
 
“That's right Kakashi sensei it was the same black crystal that Kabuto had when we meet him at the chunin exam stadium when the sound ninjas attack the village” Naruto said
 
“The same crystal, coincidence?” Kakashi said looking at Tsunade
 
“Yes looks like we found the source of power that Orochimaru is using” Tsunade said
 
“Is the black crystal the source they are using to steal energy?” Shizune said
 
“Not quite the sound ninjas or sound youmas how Naruto calls them they are the ones stealing the energy but no doubt that they are created by the power of the black crystal” Sasuke said
 
“I see that explains a lot it really pisses me off that Orochimaru keep attacking the village like it was some kind of game” Tsunade said while crackling her knuckles
 
“It's no game”
 
The group look at Sasuke who was serious he ssighed before speaking
 
“The reason why he Orochimaru send those sound ninjas here was for one reason only, he wants me and I was almost taken to him by Dosu if it wasn't for Kankuruo”
 
The group gasp Sakura was more shock she felt like crying but she hold the tears in she couldn't believe that her love one was almost capture and taken to the snake sanin, the thought of him leaving her again was too much to bare Sasuke was looking at her and sighed.
 
“Tsunade I won't let Orochimaru take me I have already pay for my mistakes it won't happen again”
 
“I guess it's quite obvious you're still his candidate for his new body”
 
“Looks like its not just the village that we have to watch out for but Sasuke as well” Kakashi said
 
“Kakashi I don't need protection I can take care of myself I'm strong you know” Sasuke retorted
 
“Like you did against Dosu” Tsunade said making Sasuke growl” I'm sorry Sasuke but I can't take any unnecessary risk so once the chunin exams are over I will have the ambu to keep a close watch on you”
 
“What I won't betray the village again”
 
“I know but the ambu will be watching over you in case you get ambush against by sound ninjas” Tsunade said
 
Sasuke sighed in defeat” fine”
 
“Naruto Sakura Chibi Usa I trust you have no objections?” Tsunade said
 
Naruto saw the annoyed look in the Uchiha's face and sighed
 
“I'm sorry Sasuke but I agree with granny Tsunade”
 
“Me too there's no chance in hell I am going to lose you again” Sakura said as she dry a tear from her eye
 
“Cheer up Sasuke with the ambu watching you it will be a lot harder for Orochimaru to take you” Chibi Usa said with a smile
 
Her comment made Sasuke chuckle
 
“Al right since we have taken care of this situation to the next issue Anko Genma”
 
Anko and Genma enter the room
 
“What is it Hokagesama?” Genma said
 
“Genma send for Konohamaru's team”
 
“Yes Hokagesama” Genma said while leaving
 
“Anko you said the all of the genin teams that were attack by sound ninjas haven't acquired all of the scrolls” Tsunade said
 
“Yeah they all fail for not getting all of the scrolls they can blame Orochimaru when they wake up” Anko said with a grin
 
“And I went to the hospital before coming here they will be fine once they wake up they will have to return back to their villages, now this means that the only genin teams that have pss the test is Naruto's team and Konohamaru's team only two teams”
 
The door open and Genma and Konohomaru, Moegi and Udon enter
 
“Here's the team Hokagesama”
 
“Thank you Genma now here's what's going to happen since there's only two advancing teams there wont be any third test so I apologize there Genma since you were the proctor for the third test and taking Hayate's place”
 
“Don't worry Hokagesama I will be the proctor for the finals”
 
“Yes and speaking of the finals I want both teams to go to the center room of the tower we will announce who will face who in the finals” Tsunade said
 
The two teams nodded and left the room, after a few minutes at the center room of the tower where usually it was the setting for the third test to take place. Tsunade was standing in the middle Shizune was next to her and the three proctors of the chunin exams were next to Shizune, she had a small bag with her and went to the two teams.
 
“Al right each of you pick a number this will decided who will have to fight in the finals” Tsunade said
 
“Not so original of you granny” Naruto said with a smirk
 
“Just pick a number already” Tsunade said annoyed
 
Naruto pick a number without looking Tsunade went to Sasuke then Chibi Usa follow by Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi.
 
“Al right what are your numbers?'
 
“six” Naruto said
 
“one” Sasuke said
 
“three” Chibi Usa said
 
“five” Konohamaru said
 
“two” Udon said
 
“four” Moegi said
 
Tsunade nodded as she pick a white bill board she wrote the matches for the finals she then show the bill board to the teams.
 
“Here are your opponents for the finals of the chunin exams”
 
The group gasp as they saw their opponents for the finals Udon was facing Sasuke, Moegi was facing Chibi Usa and finally Naruto was facing Konohamaru.
 
Konohamaru grin as he look at his rival (finally I'm facing the boss I will show him that I am strong)
 
(It's about time I'm fighting Konohamaru you better be ready for me Konohamaru because I won't hold back) Naruto thought
 
(I have the match already won) Sasuke thought
 
(Oh no I'm facing Sasuke I'm done for) Udon thought
 
(I will win) Chibi usa thought
 
(I have to win I want to become chunin) Moegi thought
 
“Well now you know who you will be facing and now the finals usually they are set for three months but in this case I am going to make an exception this year the finals will be held in three weeks so I suggest you prepare yourselves and train hard for your matches”
 
The two teams nodded they were going to train hard and prepare for their match knowing that the outcome of the match will earn them the chance to become a chunin.
 
 
Later at the Hokage tower
 
 
Tsunade was doing what she hated the most doing some paperwork she wish she could just burn all these stupid documents and never do it again, she just got back from having a meeting with the council she told them about the sound ninjas attacking the forest however they were more worry when she told them that they were after Sasuke. Right now she wanted a hot bath and a bottle of sake the job of Hokage have always given her a headache, however she couldn't slack off on the job not while her watch dog Shizune was standing next to her watching every move she make sometimes she wonders how could she have gotten a responsible and dedicated student like her.
 
“Tsunadesama don't forget to file all of the mission reports”
 
Tsunade gritted her teeth in anger she glare at her student” I know that already Shizune now please be quiet (she sounds like my mother)”
 
“I was just making sure you do it Tsunadesama it's your job as Hokage to do it”
 
Tsunade mumble thinking of ways to have revenge on her student
 
(I need a break)
 
Suddenly there was a knock on the door
 
“Come on in” Tsunade said in an annoyed tone
 
The door open and Naruto came he saw the large pile of paperwork on her desk what else was new.
 
“Whoa granny looks like you have a lot to do so I'll guess I'll come back later”
 
“No no Naruto it's al right I'm not so busy at all please stay” Tsunade said in a happy tone (finally an excuse to evade the paperwork thank you Naruto)
 
Shizune sweat dropped (she's doing it again trying to evade the paperwork)
 
“Okay” Naruto said as he closed the door and went to her desk
 
“What is it Naruto?”
 
He stood quiet for a while not knowing if he was doing the right thing, Tsunade could tell that something was bothering him.
 
“What's wrong Naruto you can tell me?”
 
(Here goes nothing) Naruto thought” granny a few days ago I had a nightmare that the Kyubi took over me and I ended up destroying the village and killing everyone I care for”
 
Shizune blink while Tsunade sighed she got up from her desk and went to Naruto she put her arms on his shoulder.
 
“Naruto that will never happen as long as you have the Fourth's seal the Kyubi won't take over you”
 
Naruto smile” thanks granny”
 
“Is that all?” she said in a hopeful tone so she didn't have to return to the paperwork
 
“Well I….. (should I tell her about the Kyubi refusing to give me his chakra?)”
 
“Naruto is there something bothering you I can help” she said worry
 
He sighed in defeat he needed to get this off his chest” granny Tsunade during my fight against Zaku I was going to use the Kyubi's chakra but……he refuse to give me his chakra”
 
Tsunade blink in surprise” what are you sure?”
 
“Yeah he didn't wanted to give me his chakra it was very weird”
 
“That really is weird Naruto I don't know what could this mean but I think it will be better to ask Jiraiya when he returns”
 
“I thought you were going to say that granny well anyway I better go and train for my match against Konohamaru in three weeks” he then left the office
 
(What is going on the Kyubi has no choice but to give Naruto his chakra when he needs it because of his life line is connected to Naruto's if one dies so does the other so why would he refuse to give him his chakra this is really strange) she then left her office but not before Shizune caught her
 
“Tsunadesama where do you think you're going?'
 
“Shizune leave me alone I need a break” Tsunade left her office
 
Shizune follow her and started pursuing her
 
“Tsunadesama you can't go when you have paperwork to do”
 
“Yes I can” she said while blowing her a raspberry
 
Shizune sweat dropped (Tsunadesama can be so childish sometimes)
 
Naruto saw the whole display and laugh
 
(Oh well at least it's not me, well time for some training Konohamaru just you wait I will give you a fight you'll never forget)
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Sorry if it took me a little late to finish the chapter but I was preparing some updates and installing programs on my NEW LAB TOP BABY that's right I have finally bought my own lab top which means faster updates also I'm already working on chapter 14 of Tamming two hearts. Next chapter is the finals what will happen who will win find out on the next chapter.
 
PS: I finally have Ninja Gaiden 2 and it kicks ass it's very bloody and gory just the way I like it.
 
(Konoha's shopping network)
 
 
“Hey everyone welcome to another awesome episode of Konoha's shopping network as always we offer you the best merchandise in all of Konoha let's introduce our special guest for today here's Shino” Naruto said
 
Shino came next to Naruto
 
“Hi Shino”
 
“Hi” Shino said in his normal tone
 
Naruto sweat dropped (he's so cheery)” al rright now Sakurachan how about introducing today's item”
 
The camera show Sakura wearing her bikini but she was freaking out at the site next to her it was a table with lots of cages full of insects.
 
“I….I….um we…..have lots of bugs……and…….AH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I HATE BUGS I'M OUT OF HERE” she ran like crazy from the studio
 
“Sakurachan wait come back, fine if you leave then you won't get paid do you hear me?”
 
“ People don't understand the insects feelings they won't bother you unless you bother them first” Shino said
 
Naruto nodded” that's true I mean I'm not bothering my neighbor bugs they just like to eat of the scraps from my noodle cups and other food I had”
 
“Are you talking about the cockroaches in your apartment?” Shino said with a sweat dropped
 
“Yeah they are very good bugs, anyway if you're interested in ordering Shino's complete bug collection call our told free number now Chibichan is waiting for your call”
 
The camera show Chibi Usa playing on a psp she look at the camera
 
“What I don't want to fall asleep since no one's calls the show”
 
Naruto sweat dropped” well anyway Shino tells us about your collection of bugs?”
 
“First of all Naruto the proper name to call them its insects not bugs I have all kinds of insects from beetles, mantises, ants, centipede's and others more”
 
“Wow” Naruto said while looking at the cages” this is very impressive Shino you have collected so many bugs…I mean insects”
 
“I have been collecting them since I was a kid”
 
“Naruto” Sasuke said while coming at him with a piece of paper” Naruto what the hell is going on the ratings have dropped all of the sudden?”
 
Naruto gasp” what how can that be/”
 
“Hey wait a minute where's Sakura?”
 
Naruto sighed” she left because she was scare of Shino's insects”
 
Sasuke sweat dropped (It figures why the ratings have dropped)
 
“Remember to call to order this limited edition Shino's complete insect collection”
 
“Give it a rest already Naruto I don't think no one is going to call (and since our high ratings model left the show sucks once again)” Sasuke said
 
“Hey Chibichan has anyone call yet?”
 
“What do you think?” Chibi Usa said annoyed
 
Naruto sighed” great another show and we haven't sold anything yet”
 
“It's the show over?” Shino said
 
“Yeah yeah”
 
“Good because I wasn't going to sold my collection in the first place”
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
“Please turn off the camera” Naruto said while sighing
 
“That's a wrap” Sasuke said
 
The show ends and the camera turn off
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

`