Naruto Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ my pet sonic ❯ The raid ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

disclaimer: Sonic belongs to sega and sonic team and naruto belongs to someone who is'nt me
my pet sonic ch5


Orochimaru looked at Kabuto and said," Well where is it?" Kabuto was still thinking if Orochimaru would like or dislike this," It's in the leaf village." Kill two birds with one stone Orochimaru thought. "Gather everyone, tonight we demolish the leaf village!!!" Orochimaru declared. Orochimaru then gathered his most trusted ninjas and relayed his plan," First I will circle around the village with an elite group, use my summoninig jutsu which will require Jaraiya and Tsunade's imediate attention at the same time you will move in and raid the village. I want the last piece of the emerald by the time I am finished with the other two Sanin. Am I understood?" " Yes" The rest of the ninja replied. "Dismissed." Orochimaru said happily.




** back at the leaf village **




" You'll get Jaraiya a date but not me huh," Naruto said. Naruto took the muzzle of and Sonic quickly explained, " Look, I was'nt attacking her I was trying to get that emerald shard from her. You see that emerald shard goes to something called the master emerald. The master emerald contains unexpilcable amounts of power if the wrong person get their hands on that emerald horrible things could happen." Naruto did'nt really care, "Whats the worst thing that could happen, what Orochimaru got his hands on the rest of it. Yea like that will ever happen." "But-"Sonic said. "No buts now off to bed ." Naruto commanded.

"You look great," Jaraiya said to the women with the master emerald shard he had asked on a date. He was a little short on cash so he took her to the ramen place that Naruto loves About halfway through the date Tsunade came and yelled, " A giant snake is headed this way come on!" Each new what the giant snake ment, Orochimaru. They headed off towards the snake knowing to be ready to battle.

Once they were there each used summoning jutsu ready to fight. Tsunade didnt care for the usall casual conversation so she skipped to the fighting and made her slug use acid slime Jaraiyas Toad used the water ball things ( when naruto was faceing garra) the acid slime started destroying the ground around the snake and the water balls turned the dirt into a giant mud pit. Tsunade's slug and Boss toad charged Orochimaru stoping short of the mud pit to get in one more attack. The snake, however, lunged and wrapped itself around the slug pulling it in and bit Boss toad poisoning it. In a vain attempent to end Orochimaru, Boss toad in his dying breaths, took out his sword and cut the snakes head off.
Each of theSanin jumped off there summon and preppared to fight on the ground. The elite group that went with Orochimaru then jumped out of the surrounding folliage and attacked Jaraiya. Jaraiya yelled, "I got them you take Orochimaru." Tsunade nodded and attacked.



How rude of him to just run off like that the women Jaraiya was dating thought. Then she felt a sharp pain as a kunai pierced her back. The raid had started "no prisners," one shouted they then saw the shard with the wemon. The leader of the group put the shard in his pocket and said, " Shouldnt you be raiding the village?" They then raided the village killing for the fun of it.

Sakura bust through the door and said, "Naruto Orochimaru is attacking the village!" Sonic and Naruto looked at each other and Naruto said," You know the most about this master emerald so that means we have to keep you safe." Naruto then hid Sonic under his bead and rushed off with Sakura.


Well hope you liked it please read and review